+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Did anyone notice any kind of anomaly/timeline shift in the last few days?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,152 times in 3,847 posts

Default Re: Did anyone notice any kind of anomaly/timeline shift in the last few days?

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Quote Originally posted by Workingactor: " I was completely convinced it was tuesday(this was yesterday) when it was wednesday. "
    Quote Originally posted by Ulli : " Well yesterday morning, Wednesday, I was convinced it was Thursday "
    Quote Originally posted by Joe Sustaire: " Interesting, while visiting Patty at the nursing home yesterday morning, Wednesday, the head cook and one of the workers started talking about how they both thought it was Thursday. "
    Quote Originally posted by Axman: "yes I also thought Wednesday was Thursday."
    Quote Originally posted by ZakkyD1302 (on Friday) : " Funny u write this cuz I swear I lost a day as well I believe it was two days ago (Wednesday).."
    Quote Originally posted by Raregem: " Yes, Tuesday and Wednesday I kept double checking the computer date on these two days."
    Quote Originally posted by Anakie : " on wednesday I had trouble remembering what day it was and yesterday (thursday) I was often sure it was wednesday.
    Quote Originally posted by Morningsong: " Wednesday morning I couldn't remember for the life of me what day it was "

I have a feeling that it could be best to have moved this thread and the important sharing in it, to a members only section..

It is very useful to read this here, thank you. I also had been experiencing simliar missing time experiencesas from July last year, and It always happened on wednesday , makes me wonder whether the 'cosmic rays' have a tendency to work on one day only of the week ..

Food for thought

With much Love,

Limor

Hi Limor,

The paranormal researcher and writer, John Keel, established thru study something he called the "Wednesday effect". UFO sightings/experiences are up significantly on this day. I can't help but wonder if this is related to your (and others) comments here. Hmmmm....

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Aurvandil (29th April 2015), Becky (26th April 2015), betoobig (26th April 2015), hohoemi (26th April 2015), Limor Wolf (26th April 2015), MorningSong (26th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), raregem (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (26th April 2015), Sierra (12th May 2015), Wind (28th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,900 times in 3,024 posts

Default Re: Did anyone notice any kind of anomaly/timeline shift in the last few days?

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Quote Originally posted by Workingactor: " I was completely convinced it was tuesday(this was yesterday) when it was wednesday. "
    Quote Originally posted by Ulli : " Well yesterday morning, Wednesday, I was convinced it was Thursday "
    Quote Originally posted by Joe Sustaire: " Interesting, while visiting Patty at the nursing home yesterday morning, Wednesday, the head cook and one of the workers started talking about how they both thought it was Thursday. "

Quote Originally posted by Axman: "yes I also thought Wednesday was Thursday."
    Quote Originally posted by ZakkyD1302 (on Friday) : " Funny u write this cuz I swear I lost a day as well I believe it was two days ago (Wednesday).."
    Quote Originally posted by Raregem: " Yes, Tuesday and Wednesday I kept double checking the computer date on these two days."
    Quote Originally posted by Anakie : " on wednesday I had trouble remembering what day it was and yesterday (thursday) I was often sure it was wednesday.
    Quote Originally posted by Morningsong: " Wednesday morning I couldn't remember for the life of me what day it was "

I have a feeling that it could be best to have moved this thread and the important sharing in it, to a members only section..

It is very useful to read this here, thank you. I also had been experiencing simliar missing time experiencesas from July last year, and It always happened on wednesday , makes me wonder whether the 'cosmic rays' have a tendency to work on one day only of the week ..

Food for thought

With much Love,

Limor

Hi Limor,

The paranormal researcher and writer, John Keel, established thru study something he called the "Wednesday effect". UFO sightings/experiences are up significantly on this day. I can't help but wonder if this is related to your (and others) comments here. Hmmmm....
    Hi Mike, thanks, I googled and found the relevant reference -

" Keel analyzed what he called "windows" and "waves" (or flaps, as they are often called) of reported UFO events, concluding that a disproportionate number occurred on Wednesdays and Saturdays."

An interesting study from 1967

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

betoobig (26th April 2015), Bob (26th April 2015), hohoemi (27th April 2015), Mike (26th April 2015), MorningSong (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), RunningDeer (26th April 2015), Sierra (12th May 2015), Wind (28th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member craig mitchell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gatita (here)
    Last week I hauled the trash can to the curb a day early, on Wednesday night, because I was thoroughly convinced that the next day was Friday.

Cat
    Yep, I have a paranormal trash can at my place to. I know the day of the week, but it doesn't!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to craig mitchell For This Post:

Aurvandil (29th April 2015), betoobig (27th April 2015), MorningSong (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), RunningDeer (27th April 2015), Sierra (12th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

ulli,i am speaking to you because you are the one i feel comfortable with..when i joined avalon,i was going through this out of time,,out of sinc sort of thing..in the heart of my being i beleive there is something to all this.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

betoobig (28th April 2015), craig mitchell (28th April 2015), MorningSong (28th April 2015), RunningDeer (28th April 2015), Sierra (12th May 2015), ulli (28th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,455 times in 13,274 posts

Quote Posted by quiltinggrandma (here)
    ulli,i am speaking to you because you are the one i feel comfortable with..when i joined avalon,i was going through this out of time,,out of sinc sort of thing..in the heart of my being i beleive there is something to all this.
    I hope by now you are feeling comfortable with a lot more than just me, quiltinggrandma.
    About all these weird events...I take them in my stride these days.
    Have stopped trying to figure them out.
    I just do my best reminding myself before I go to sleep that tomorrow is such and such a day...
    probably another day in the garden and please lets have a little shower for my baby plants.
    ulli, gardeninggrandma.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

betoobig (28th April 2015), DarMar (28th April 2015), MorningSong (28th April 2015), RunningDeer (28th April 2015), Sierra (12th May 2015), Wind (28th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #66
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,761 times in 830 posts

According to oracle Laura from oracle report, April 18th was a resetting or recalibration of the fields of consciousness. A Second Renaissance where we can leave the old behind and create our own new paradigm.

Sometimes it looks like we r getting crazy.
    She writes : Mental imbalance is causing people to "lose it" a little or a lot.

http://www.oraclereport.com/blog/ (scroll down to April 18)

It's like we are living in 5D, like Cooper (Matthew McConaughey) in the movie Interstellar :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816692/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Monday she wrote : You can start testing this for yourself.
    Send out a mental request and see what comes back.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fifth Dimension Interstellar.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	957.9 KB
ID:	29626

Instead of being a blind slave inside the Matrix, we can be Creators ourselves.

Remember Who You Are!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Agape (28th April 2015), Aspen (29th April 2015), betoobig (29th April 2015), craig mitchell (20th August 2015), MorningSong (28th April 2015), raregem (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (29th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Blue Radiance's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    I ask because..I swear I lost an entire day. I was completely convinced it was tuesday(this was yesterday) when it was wednesday. I've NEVER done that. I've also seen, anecdotally, more than a few people complaining of insomnia/headaches etc on my FB timeline. It's just more than normal. So, did something happen? or am I just getting senile?
    I get that more often then not.
    One time I felt like I had relived, one of the days 5 days in a row.
    I also have weird time things happen more often than not. On the more dramatic days, I wake up & literally every clock in my place says a different time. There was also an entire year that I kept writing the wrong year on everything. I was so relieved when it finally became the year I had been writing, so that I wouldn't be making these mistakes all the time anymore.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue Radiance For This Post:

betoobig (29th April 2015), craig mitchell (20th August 2015), Orph (4th May 2015), RunningDeer (29th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #68
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,761 times in 830 posts

Wednesday again

Or thursday ?

25 symptoms people are experiencing worldwide.
    Talking about March 2015.

Some examples:

- Instant manifesting of thoughts into “reality”
    - Heightened synchronicities
    - Time lapses and dilation, loss of sense of time
    - Unmistakable awareness and “symptoms” of shifting timelines

http://www.belightliving.com/2015/03...ing-worldwide/
    Remember Who You Are!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

betoobig (29th April 2015), craig mitchell (4th May 2015), RunningDeer (29th April 2015), SabreToothMom (3rd May 2015), Sierra (12th May 2015)

17. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Another theory we didn't cover much is ghosts.
    It could be that there were a lot more violent/accidental deaths this month than usual and some of us were feeling interference from their energy,
    as the energy is released from the body.

Carl Jung had this happen once, in the middle of the night, one of his patients shot himself,
    Jung bolted upright and recalled feeling a very sharp sensation in his skull.

My son was acting strangely a couple days ago --
    touching stuff in the air, pointing at things that weren't there --

kids see everything that adults have learned to screen out @@

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,253 times in 446 posts

I have been waking up far earlier than usual (about 2 hours earlier) for the past week or so and don't seem to require as much sleep. This is odd because I have been needing about 9 hours for years. Also when I talk about the spirit realm or aura's with people I am suddenly becoming aware of them around me. It is like shadowy layers in the room including around the furniture and other objects. This is also new for me.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

betoobig (1st May 2015), craig mitchell (20th August 2015), RunningDeer (29th April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th April 2015)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member SabreToothMom's Avatar
    Thanks

This is bizarre. This past week on what I believed to be Tuesday I called to make an appointment and was told "either tomorrow at 330 or Thursday at 1145" and I replied "okay, day after tomorrow at 1145 would be better" and then they replied "no, tomorrow at 1145. Today is Wednesday."

I have NO idea how during the course of the conversation it went from being Tuesday to being Wednesday, and I'm fully aware of how insane I sound even saying that sentence, but what can I say? It is what it is. Safe to say I lost an entire day one way or another. I feel a bit better to see it wasn't just me at least!

Edited to add: that was the same day that I stopped my vehicle and got out to put something in a public trash bin but left the vehicle running.. got back into it maybe 15 seconds later and the cd player was now switched over to radio, the volume was now turned all the way up, and the clock was COMPLETELY reset to a different time. Got home and found the clock on the coffeemaker also reset.

I don't even try to make sense of this because I can't!
    Last edited by SabreToothMom; 3rd May 2015 at 13:35.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SabreToothMom For This Post:

craig mitchell (4th May 2015), raregem (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015), Sierra (12th May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4