+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone notice any kind of anomaly/timeline shift in the last few days?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Did anyone notice any kind of anomaly/timeline shift in the last few days?

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    This thread shows just how important it is for us to communicate our experiences, as in sharing data, we can pick up patterns we otherwise never would have, since we all would have thought it is just us as individuals.
    I agree arwen. Sometimes, it’s good to know that others are experiencing similar things. It’s easy to dismiss as imagination rather than see the changes in us, Mother Earth, her kingdoms and beyond.

It also may be the trigger for another to notice where they wouldn’t have otherwise. For example, when you pick up the glass before you look to see where it is. Like a slow motion movie, a little shift in awareness is all it takes to notice those in between elements. We dismiss it because we’ve done it thousands of times. Maybe one of the subtleties is that your hand senses the object’s energy. Or like when you catch the glass before you are aware that it’s falling. It’s missed because your mind is preoccupied.

We've stepped into new era. Along with awareness, our senses are beginning to sharpen. Even if one doesn’t understand, acknowledgement creates a whole new set of possibilities.

<3

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (25th April 2015), arwen (24th April 2015), betoobig (25th April 2015), craig mitchell (26th April 2015), DaRkViPeR (24th April 2015), Meggings (25th April 2015), Sierra (12th May 2015), Wind (25th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    South Africa Avalon Member DaRkViPeR's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Did anyone notice any kind of anomaly/timeline shift in the last few days?

The past two weeks was also crazy and weird to me. Objects that will misplace themselves or just go entirely missing.
    Time jumping around on my wall clocks.
    Synchronization of all the watches and clocks in my house out of order.
    Confusion on what day it is.
    Extreme insomnia and not feeling the need to sleep.
    Having lucid dreams on what will happen the next day in my life and everything happens exactly as in my dreams.
    Not feeling the need for a lot of material things in my life anymore.

Everything is just crazy for me and I thought that something was wrong with me, but after reading this post, I realize that something is indeed happening not to me only, but to others as well.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DaRkViPeR For This Post:

aranuk (25th April 2015), arwen (24th April 2015), Aurvandil (25th April 2015), Awakening2014 (24th April 2015), betoobig (25th April 2015), Meggings (25th April 2015), MorningSong (26th April 2015), RunningDeer (24th April 2015), Sierra (12th May 2015), Wind (25th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

Quote Posted by DaRkViPeR (here)
    The past two weeks was also crazy and weird to me. Objects that will misplace themselves or just go entirely missing.
    Time jumping around on my wall clocks.
    Synchronization of all the watches and clocks in my house out of order.
    Confusion on what day it is.
    Extreme insomnia and not feeling the need to sleep.
    Having lucid dreams on what will happen the next day in my life and everything happens exactly as in my dreams.
    Not feeling the need for a lot of material things in my life anymore.

Everything is just crazy for me and I thought that something was wrong with me, but after reading this post, I realize that something is indeed happening not to me only, but to others as well.
    SO relate, and you are definitely not alone. I vent by making videos, (short ones), here is one I just made to process all that happened recently - you may find it cathartic (or not), but just in case. It is all part of really awakening to who we are - and in a country as dense as South Africa, this is quite a tough assignment we signed up for. Sending you strength, support and love.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

betoobig (25th April 2015), DaRkViPeR (24th April 2015), johnh (25th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (26th April 2015), RunningDeer (24th April 2015), Sierra (12th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

Actually I must begrudgingly confess that this week felt similar to me, I am not usually into the many threads that are like "can you feel the special vibrations at the moment", but my personal reality is that on Thursday I was sure it should have been Wednesday. I feel I lost a day somewhere. I am attributing no reason or meaning to this but confirming that I share the threads experience.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

arwen (24th April 2015), betoobig (25th April 2015), MorningSong (25th April 2015), RunningDeer (24th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the week creeps by , and the weekend feels like it goes by in eight hours then it's Monday again ... could it be Cern has distorted time and space ???
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

arwen (25th April 2015), betoobig (25th April 2015), RunningDeer (25th April 2015), RUSirius (29th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Hi all!

Do any of you have links for this week's rate of incoming cosmic radiation?
    I imagine we must be getting hit by a storm of some type;
    or perhaps, a thing that simulates such an effect (which we know to exist).
    Here you go:

http://www.nmdb.eu/?q=node/335
    http://cr0.izmiran.rssi.ru/mosc/main.htm
    http://neutronm.bartol.udel.edu/spac...r/welcome.html

Although I have to say that the cosmic rays have been on the increase for a long time now (of course the levels fluctuate) and as time progresses, even more cosmic rays are coming through. Sometimes I can see them with my pheripheral vision, the bright blue/violet/red flashes I mean. I think if something has been happening to Earth's magnetic field then it immediately affects human consciousness too because those two things are linked.

It is normal for me to feel lightheaded and a bit "out of body" often, but I too have been mixing some days during the past few weeks, it happens sometimes. It's funny, my short term memory can be extremely poor at times, but then again maybe that's related to my attention span (I process so much that it would fry most brains). Also I've been more sleepy during the past few months and I thought that maybe it's because I have some flu or pollen allergy. In my dreams I sometimes float to other dimensiond and I get visions. It's only getting more intense and as I've said before, I think it's happening to many people now, the shift is hitting the fan.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

betoobig (25th April 2015), lizfrench (26th April 2015), RunningDeer (25th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

For some people, pollen allergy is a lot more than just watery eye's and sneezing.... I get very fatigued too and yes, it does feel like something is coming on until it dawns on you that it's just your hayfever acting up again. .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

betoobig (25th April 2015), Wind (25th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #48

Quote Posted by Radi (here)
    i am also feeling strange this days, and I was thinking about glitches in the matrix

http://in2worlds.net/glitches

My elderly father missed two doctor appointments this week. It took him four days to make it to two appointments. He thought they were for Tuesday the 21st and Wednesday the 22nd of April but it was for next month. The appointments for this week were on the 20th and 23rd of April. He said wait a minute how can there be two months in a row with the same day and date? That's weird.

I said everything started to shift again last week. Then he asked what do you mean? This reality is shifting and I think forward or breaking down and we experience an overlay all in present time. The other day I saw my cat, (I know its the cat again, lol) in three separate rooms at the same time and my swing chair on the front porch disappeared. I looked around for it then went back inside and walked back outside and it re-appeared, but a foot further east of where I'd set it. Then items I'd put on a table disappeared and reappeared. Very weird he said.

Most of these "glitches" are minor common occurrences in my life but they have been happening more often recently. Then there are the real toppers and I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

I think we're doing this collectively with our minds or Nature knows what to do and we follow her. Cosmic reverberations through the multi-verses -and we are all connected.

Love

Nora

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

angelfire (25th April 2015), arwen (25th April 2015), betoobig (25th April 2015), hohoemi (25th April 2015), MorningSong (26th April 2015), RunningDeer (25th April 2015), Wind (25th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Edit: post deleted.
    Last edited by Wind; 25th April 2015 at 15:01. Reason: useless message
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member ParakeetMGP's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't noticed anything like time shifting. For me I have noticed more Head Numbing, Dizziness and the wrong time for being tired or awake for me, but the time I keep track of every Hour and so I know exactly what time it is. Didn't notice it off, but just a sense of UN-Cooperativeness and things not acting right was more of what I am experiencing. Things are Annoying and Aggravating me. The Internet is not Cooperating. I find it is trying to direct me, than where I want to really go on it. And the things I am not into forces itself on me and what I want becomes elusive. Just annoying the heck out of me. I can not keep up with things and that isn't making me comfortable. Everything happens all at once trying to do things. I used to have all the time in the world for things and I sense everything demanding my time for the same time. I have a Disability to be at everyone Else's pace to things. I am on a pace that is 5 times slower than others. If life is trying to make me at others in their pace I get very Stressed Out and Blow at it. I have trouble reading things, cause it takes me 5 times longer then others read things. I find it takes me a long time to try to read here and I have to leave in 15 minutes, cause it tires me out. I like to be here longer and understand more, but I get more confused here.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ParakeetMGP For This Post:

betoobig (25th April 2015), craig mitchell (26th April 2015), RunningDeer (25th April 2015), Wind (25th April 2015)

20. Link to Post #51
    Scotland Avalon Member angelfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 241 posts

Like most of us, I suppose, I've been experiencing time as running away with itself and can never believe that yet another week or month has just zoomed past. Recently though, time for me has definitely slowed right down and it's like it's taking forever to get to the end of April right now. I keep having to check what date it is and am consistently surprised that the days have moved so slowly from one to the other. Like I said, this for me is highly unusual!
    Thanks for the thread, btw!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

betoobig (25th April 2015), MorningSong (26th April 2015), RunningDeer (26th April 2015)

22. Link to Post #52
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by Workingactor: " I was completely convinced it was tuesday(this was yesterday) when it was wednesday. "
    Quote Originally posted by Ulli : " Well yesterday morning, Wednesday, I was convinced it was Thursday "
    Quote Originally posted by Joe Sustaire: " Interesting, while visiting Patty at the nursing home yesterday morning, Wednesday, the head cook and one of the workers started talking about how they both thought it was Thursday. "
    Quote Originally posted by Axman: "yes I also thought Wednesday was Thursday."
    Quote Originally posted by ZakkyD1302 (on Friday) : " Funny u write this cuz I swear I lost a day as well I believe it was two days ago (Wednesday).."
    Quote Originally posted by Raregem: " Yes, Tuesday and Wednesday I kept double checking the computer date on these two days."
    Quote Originally posted by Anakie : " on wednesday I had trouble remembering what day it was and yesterday (thursday) I was often sure it was wednesday.
    Quote Originally posted by Morningsong: " Wednesday morning I couldn't remember for the life of me what day it was "

I have a feeling that it could be best to have moved this thread and the important sharing in it, to a members only section..

It is very useful to read this here, thank you. I also had been experiencing simliar missing time experiencesas from July last year, and It always happened on wednesday , makes me wonder whether the 'cosmic rays' have a tendency to work on one day only of the week ..

Food for thought

With much Love,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 26th April 2015 at 07:08.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

angelfire (25th April 2015), arwen (25th April 2015), Aurvandil (25th April 2015), betoobig (25th April 2015), hohoemi (25th April 2015), Mike (26th April 2015), RunningDeer (26th April 2015), ulli (25th April 2015), Wind (25th April 2015)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member craig mitchell's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE

This is beyond intelligence. It’s about being receptive to the higher frequencies. Be open to and ground them within the body-spirit vehicle. Allow the frequency and allow oneself to break down the energetic templates that were designed to keep us in lock-down from natural humanity and intelligence.

We're living the experience of transformation, a metamorphosis. [/QUOTE]

Yea wow, very astute. What's happening here is a couple of things. Tampering of course, 'same as it ever was' (Talking Heads) but what I want to address is the merging of timelines. When these experiences happen it is often the merging of split-off selves/experiences into the ONE timeline that IS. We're integrating the timelines where we made less than optimal decisions (no judgment) that were not in alignment with our blueprint we constructed before incarnating into this life. Now as these selves come into alignment in one optimal timeline we become quite clear and potent. Suddenly, abilities we didn't have a short while previous are now available. My wife and I have done this repeatedly. NOW I know how to construct a whatever, or write a paper properly that I couldn't before, or "get" people's hidden motivations behind their actions, or understand the best strategy for business, or step out of the way of an occurrence we understand will be acted out in spite its unnecessary ill effects. Stuff like that becomes the norm once you clear enough of the old baggage in the emotional and astral bodies and then you can create without living out the distortions. Some ideas for now.

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to craig mitchell For This Post:

angelfire (25th April 2015), arwen (25th April 2015), Becky (26th April 2015), betoobig (25th April 2015), hohoemi (25th April 2015), Limor Wolf (26th April 2015), lizfrench (26th April 2015), Mike (26th April 2015), MorningSong (26th April 2015), RunningDeer (26th April 2015), spiritwind (26th April 2015)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

is it kinda cool when you loose whole day, wednesday in my case.. come online on forum and read that bunch of people had similar experiences?

i was having tuesday-thursday experience is best description of it.. also had a bit 'off' sensation that thursday and somekind of 'familiarity' along with it. because few weeks earlier i had exact same wednesday-friday experience with missing thursday.
    yeah i mixed days before, but there was something different and familiar with those last two times.. hard to describe
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

betoobig (26th April 2015), Mike (26th April 2015), MorningSong (26th April 2015), RunningDeer (26th April 2015)

28. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Last Wednesday came and went without me even noticing it... lol. Was so busy I completely jumped from Tues to Thurs without even realizing until later today (late Sat.) that I can't account for Wednesday of last week! It's so weird that here we are talking about time slides now when I just had that missing time thing happen last week like that. lol

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

betoobig (26th April 2015), Mike (26th April 2015), RunningDeer (26th April 2015)

30. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

As an 'infinite being' somehow focusing on our 'feet' (the lowest vibration of existence/ 3-D matter world) our perception is very narrow. Time goes by whe you are having fun --- 'subconsiously'.

An entire story in a dream can be a second in this world. Clocks are a human invention to meet industrial/ materialism needs. Unless you are lucky to wake with the sun and sleep at sundown seeing it, we are messed around with so called time. My opinion is 'time' is a very evil invention, causes road rage for one thing.

I was in one job that was coined zero hours contract, went on holiday for 2 weeks, came back on no phone calls. On a 'whim' phoned a company for a permanent post. As an older (and more expensive) person I was unsure whether they would want to employ me. But had a 'feeling' it was laid on for me on I would defininately be selected. I was right - sailed right into the post.

Wierd thing was, all contacts with my 'zero-hours' company resulted in no replies. It was as if I never existed. It felt that a timeline had shifted - it was just before that 2012 'nonsense'. It was a very strong feeling. Never had that before and was sceptical about peoples ideas about timelines. But some say we are multi-dimensional and exist in them at the same time and its is only our focus or interest in one of them that makes us 'here and now'.

So maybe people are waking up to our other parts and hopping between them?

regards

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to looking-glass For This Post:

betoobig (26th April 2015), craig mitchell (26th April 2015), hohoemi (26th April 2015), Mike (26th April 2015), MorningSong (26th April 2015), Roisin (26th April 2015), RunningDeer (26th April 2015)

32. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Gatita's Avatar
    Thanks

Last week I hauled the trash can to the curb a day early, on Wednesday night, because I was thoroughly convinced that the next day was Friday.

Cat

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gatita For This Post:

betoobig (26th April 2015), Mike (26th April 2015), MorningSong (26th April 2015), Roisin (26th April 2015), RunningDeer (26th April 2015)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Could this time loss be out of body experiences which we don´t remember??? Massive ones

LOve
    Juan

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Mike (26th April 2015), RunningDeer (26th April 2015)

36. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member Gatita's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine was more likely one of my routine out of my mind moments. Some days I just can't juggle the flaming chainsaws very well.

Cat

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gatita For This Post:

betoobig (26th April 2015), Mike (26th April 2015), RunningDeer (26th April 2015)

38. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Could this time loss be out of body experiences which we don´t remember??? Massive ones

LOve
    Juan
    For me, I’d say yes. We’re awakening to the knowledge of our expansive selves and abilities.

We’re shaking loose from this artificial time lock. We’re working in conjunction with Mother Earth to uncover, experience and live our natural selves. The one beyond the matrix game.

<3

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

betoobig (26th April 2015), craig mitchell (26th April 2015), Mike (26th April 2015), Wind (28th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast