+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eric Holder Steps Down, another criminal escapes into safety and luxury

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Default Eric Holder Steps Down, another criminal escapes into safety and luxury

With Tears And Thanks, Attorney General Eric Holder Says Goodbye

I'd be happy too and probably cry and give thanks if I was one of the biggest criminals on the planet and didn't have to be accountable for any of my crimes and got to retire with a full pension and spend the rest of my life as a millionaire!
    This is beyond ridiculous, it's pathetic!

Just like towards the end of the Bush Cartel, these criminals quietly fade away in to luxury for the rest of their lives, the same thing is beginning to happen as the Obama Cartel nears its time to "retire" just as it has happened over and over again, one administration after another, (as I observed in my life-time).
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 24th April 2015 at 23:27.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Blacklight43 (24th April 2015), GCS1103 (25th April 2015), ghostrider (25th April 2015), KiwiElf (25th April 2015), Kryztian (25th April 2015), Nasu (24th April 2015), pyrangello (26th April 2015), rgray222 (25th April 2015), skyflower (25th April 2015), wnlight (25th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Default Re: Eric Holder Steps Down, another criminal escapes into safety and luxury

Just my personal political view....hope I didn't ruffle any feathers in the flock
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

GCS1103 (25th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Eric Holder Steps Down, another criminal escapes into safety and luxury

Quote Just my personal political view....hope I didn't ruffle any feathers in the flock
    Oh that's fine.

Being intimately familiar with my own two most recent past lives, I gotta say that when these sort of folks physically die..well, they are not going to be so pleased with themselves. Oh no.....it's not going to be a cakewalk.

The given Being has to find a way to reconcile, to balance out the negative that they've burdened themselves with, and that takes a form of commitment.

It has nothing to do with 'other', ie the one's who've had a hard time in the given life, due to such a persona and life lived. No-one gets 'revenge', there is not many a more foolish idea around than that. It puts one on the circular life repeat merry-go-round, so best to understand it as concept and reality... and move on.

Nothing is wasted, so their negativity being worked out, does indeed go to helping an entire world advance itself, so we all get opportunity to do the right thing (ie, choice), even if we don't quite see it from this perspective.
    Last edited by Carmody; 25th April 2015 at 01:37.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (25th April 2015), Hervé (25th April 2015), onawah (25th April 2015), pyrangello (26th April 2015), SilentFeathers (25th April 2015), skyflower (25th April 2015), wisky (25th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I cannot believe the CIA running guns to Mexican drug cartels and Eric Holder acts like it's normal no big deal ... if it were any other person , CNN would run sound bites 24/7 ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

pyrangello (26th April 2015), SilentFeathers (25th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,990 times in 2,110 posts

Nice take Carmody, this is why I like being part of this avalon family as like you did put the topic into its real context. Very nicely done

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

SilentFeathers (27th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread