+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In a lot of physical pain: please help

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default In a lot of physical pain: please help

hello guys I'm using text to speech because I have and it's really bad iron section or pink eye it has been getting worse for the past few days whilst I've been at a friends house they are all asleep and will be for another few hours my friends sister has offered to take me to the hospital but that won't be for a long time. it would be really amazing if anyone was free to skype me for 20 minutes 4 however long to try to distract me from the pain as it is at times extreme wanted to cry am i i is streaming already. i sorry for the spelling mistakes I can't really review them because I cannot look at the screen for longer then 30 for a second that I'm with my good eye my skype is power out with a 0 in the out. Power0ut.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Iarmhéid (here)
    hello guys I'm using text to speech because I have and it's really bad iron section or pink eye it has been getting worse for the past few days whilst I've been at a friends house they are all asleep and will be for another few hours my friends sister has offered to take me to the hospital but that won't be for a long time. it would be really amazing if anyone was free to skype me for 20 minutes 4 however long to try to distract me from the pain as it is at times extreme wanted to cry am i i is streaming already. i sorry for the spelling mistakes I can't really review them because I cannot look at the screen for longer then 30 for a second that I'm with my good eye my skype is power out with a 0 in the out. Power0ut.
    a really bad eye infection*

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Iarmhéid For This Post:

Anchor (25th April 2015), betoobig (25th April 2015), crosby (25th April 2015), Deega (28th April 2015), genevieve (25th April 2015), Limor Wolf (25th April 2015), meeradas (25th April 2015), Omi (29th March 2018), Stephanie (25th April 2015), Sunny-side-up (25th April 2015), Valerie Villars (28th March 2018), Valley (25th April 2015), william r sanford72 (26th April 2015), Wind (25th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Default Re: In a lot of physical pain: please help

Get a couple of litres of saline solution from a chemist
    get a bowl big enough for you to put your face in...
    Get some PURE honey from a farmers market must be pure unheated or blended (honey bees create their own antibiotic which is present in pure honey from the hive)
    Now warm the saline water to a temperature the same as you would milk in a babies bottle
    When at the warm temperature stir in a couple of tablespoons of the honey stirring until they dissolve in the water..

Then put your face in the water honey solution and OPEN YOUR EYES, do this for as long as you can before the water cools.
    The with clean tissue paper dab your face dry being very careful not to touch both eyes with the same tissue..

The best honey for this is Manuka honey with at least 15+ rating but normal honey has same properties but in much lower concentrations, so it should work but slowly.
    http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/m...medicinal-uses

there are fakes sold all over the world but this group seem genuine sellers in the UK http://www.manukahoney.co.uk/
    If you get some genuine product reduce the amount to teaspoons or even try smearing some directly on your eye lids when closed, but that is just an idea not advice.

All worth a try when you read into the supreme qualities of honey as an antibiotic that cannot be resisted

If nothing else this may give you some relief and another angle of attack..

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Agape (25th April 2015), Awakening2014 (25th April 2015), betoobig (25th April 2015), Deega (28th April 2015), lightning23 (25th April 2015), Limor Wolf (25th April 2015), seko (26th April 2015), Stephanie (25th April 2015), Sunny-side-up (25th April 2015), Valley (25th April 2015), william r sanford72 (26th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

Bless You... Iarmhéid... Sending Love and Healing thoughts/songs for you now. May you find the relief you seek.

I recommend staying as far away from All WiFi, cellphone, and Bluetooth signals as you can... and not looking at any TV, computer, or cellphone screens for as long as you can... for a few days. I have definitely noticed that using and looking at cellphone screens for lengths of time can cause a red-eye effect... But may it All be neutralized, Now. : )

All the Best...
    <3
    Last edited by Valley; 25th April 2015 at 05:59.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

betoobig (25th April 2015), Limor Wolf (25th April 2015), Sunny-side-up (25th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I fell asleep for an hour or so but I'm back awake with pain again I can't go out right now to buy anything I have some honey it is the rose brand r o w s e. my friend said to eat some raw file or will that help to me I tried to use the honey and didn't notice much difference

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iarmhéid For This Post:

betoobig (25th April 2015), Limor Wolf (25th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Hello Iarmhéid... the easyest thing to do. Boild some water with salt. let it cold down a bit, enough to use it in your eye. Grab a cootton ball and clean up your eye with it. DO not use a cooton ball for too long, 1 or 2 passes by the eye and get a clean one... Of course clean your hands before and after. That will also calm down the area.
    I am sending you some healing energies. Eating raw garlic is the best natural antibiotic just in case you don´t have anything right now.
    Much love to you.

JUan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You can put the garlic in a toast

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Limor Wolf (25th April 2015), Valley (25th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Agree with above boiled water and salt should ease symptoms, pity about honey but as most shop bought honey has been boiled and blended it is principally sugar syrup and a long way from the original organic product of the bees.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

betoobig (25th April 2015), Limor Wolf (25th April 2015), william r sanford72 (26th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

Hey, I have problems with my eyes as they become sore and dry due to having my eyeballs pretruding out of the sockets because of thyroid eye disease.
    I would suggest that if you have an egg cup you can disinfect it with some boiling water and fill the egg cup with some warm salt water.
    Next lower your eye over the egg cup and put it right in there and flickker you eyelids in the water until the salt water is underneath your eyelids.
    Keep doing this every half an hour or for as long as you can handle it.

Also in between the egg cup wash you can put a clean cloth soaked in warm salt water and let it sit over your closed eyes while you lie down.

PS dont use a lot of salt as our eyes are too sensitive. Just a little bit.

Hope you get to the doctor soon. x
    You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy. Desiderata - Max Ehrman

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

betoobig (25th April 2015), Valley (25th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Try icy cold towel ( wet super clean baby towel , press water out , leave it in freezer for 10 minutes ) on your eyes , for 20 minutes .. before you get to doctor .
    It may be the only thing that can relieve the eye pain if it turns real bad .

I'd not recommend Skype session to you .. any sort of lighted screen and looking into it can make things worse in acute pain . Had it couple of number of times - torture in its best .
    You'll probably get antibiotic eye drops but what your eyes may need most of all is shut lights down as much as possible , keeping cooling them .
    Fresh herbal tea pouches with water pressed out , are also good to provide some relief ( chamomile, euphrasia , agrimony etc . )

Good luck

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

betoobig (25th April 2015), fourty-two (29th April 2015), Valley (25th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Iarmherid
    One of the best solutions is by using colloidal silver. Although all the Avalonians have also come up with solutions that will work. I send you lots healing and visualise you with a healthy body. God bless

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heather6thsense For This Post:

betoobig (25th April 2015), phillipbbg (29th April 2015), Valley (25th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Hello... just a thought...

When my children were small and would get any eye infection, I would make a cup of chammomile tea, let it cool to luke warm and use that to clean their eyes and even make packs to place over the eyes (eyelids closed, obviously)... it is quite soothing and calms the irritation (burning, itching, etc.).

Sending you good vibes for a fast recovery!
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Agape (25th April 2015), betoobig (25th April 2015), FinallyNow (25th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Wishing you the best on healing.

For those of you who have given suggestions, I'd like to recommend a procedure for all future healing suggestions. Phrase it thusly: when I have problems with (fill in the blank) I do this....

That way, you can never be accused of practicing medicine without a license. You are "educating" instead of "prescribing."

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

betoobig (26th April 2015), Blacklight43 (26th April 2015), Czarek (28th April 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

hey everyone sorry I was focusing on recovery and not looking at a computer or using a screen. I did try some honey but it didn't seem to work very well the salt works better. Now almost fully recovered thank you everyone for a couple of days that I thought I was going a bit blind!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Iarmhéid For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th April 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Iarmhéid (here)
    hey everyone sorry I was focusing on recovery and not looking at a computer or using a screen. I did try some honey but it didn't seem to work very well the salt works better. Now almost fully recovered thank you everyone for a couple of days that I thought I was going a bit blind!
    Eye infections are horrible! Glad to hear you are getting over it.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

A combination of wanting to get better plus the use of salt and possibly honey all combined to change the path of the infection, well done and remember this for any future eye infections, the earlier you catch these things the better. Good to hear you are recovering.

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Now that you have that experience under your belt, you're stronger for it! I'm very glad to hear you're doing better. Eye problems can be one of the most frightening things if you feel it's gone out of control. Love to you, stay healthy my friend.

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Glad it's healing. You may want to get some colloidal silver in a spray bottle and have it handy in case of recurrence (or any other bodily infection.)

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

fourty-two (29th April 2015)

30. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Whoa.. well now my mystery head ache doesn't seem so bad...

I'm dealing with some pain now too. It feels like I'm gonna go blind too sometimes... because the pain is just "blinding"...

My headache is on the left, and the stabbing pain comes and goes in waves of varying length (currently just a dull ache). The exact same thing happened a about a month ago on the other side of my head, and that went away... I'm hoping it's just an infection.

The waves are making me wonder about the nature of pain itself too. When I get those periods of "lack of pain" I just wish I could PAUSE TIME...

Maybe my brain is having contractions. It could be a toothache, or an infection, or maybe I just need new glasses. It could be all or none of those things, and I haven't ruled out psychic attack either because headache sounds like it could be a definite side effect of anything "psychic". Worst case would be brain tumor I guess, hope it's not that! Acetaminophen works sometimes, and I got some benzocaine too which helps for emergency. It's only temporary relief.. if it doesn't clear up I guess I'll have to see my doctor.

UPDATE: Pretty positive something's wrong in my mouth and that's what's giving me the head ache. I got a dentist appointment, and they'll take me sooner if it becomes emergency. I haven't been to a dentist in a while so that's most likely. I just had another wave too. If I keep real still and pay attention to the pain, it's like it moves around my gum line, so it's hard to tell where exactly it's coming from other than the general vicinity of left.
    Last edited by petra; 28th March 2018 at 20:08.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Valerie Villars (28th March 2018)

32. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Wow.. can't believe I actually vomited (from pain?). I've heard of that happening, but never experience it until yesterday. There goes my "no vomiting" record.... March 28 2018, back to 0 days of no vomiting =/

There was another wave of pain and I tried to just sit through it again but I couldn't. Used my emergency ointment, and that worked immediately. I understand what it does - it's just a numbing agent, the pain isn't really gone...

I went and laid down. Within about 2 minutes I felt hungry (but I just had toast and cookies!) and then I felt faint. I had some kind of "cold flash" because I broke into a cold sweat and started feeling sick, barely made it to the bathroom.

Last night was awful.. hate having to take drugs for pain. After vomiting I was spent, slept about 5 hours and woke up at midnight with more pain. It wasn't until about 2AM that I gave in and took the drugs. TWO acetaminophen, brush teeth, anbesol, even used my "Magic Bag (TM) lol" and finally got back to sleep.

Much better this morning anyway. That was just awful, I remember thinking that I want to be sedated. There's a song about that too... ha ha

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

onevoice (30th March 2018), seko (30th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread