+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Boston Bombing Trial - A Total Sham or Just a Travesty of Justice?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Default The Boston Bombing Trial - A Total Sham or Just a Travesty of Justice?

I guess I’m on a roll this week in terms of second guessing some of the generally accepted alternative narratives inside the Matrix. My most recent thought is that the Boston Marathon Bombing trial was a complete sham – not in the sense that Dzhokkhar Tsarnaev got a bum deal from his joke of a defense attorney Judy Clarke (who, against all rules of Attorney Ethics and Professional Responsibility, told a court her client was “guilty” when her own client opted to plead not guilty), but rather in the sense that the entire trial was completely engineered– and that perhaps Tsarnaev and his brother were and are both willing participants in this scam, rather than simple patsies.

First, please check out this link to a well-written comprehensive article about the whole Boston Bombing FF over at the Truth & Shadows blog site. I’ve been reading this site for almost a year now, and think that the journalist/blogger Craig McKee has written some very insightful articles about the various false flags (911, Boston, Sandy Hook, etc). He has also apparently earned the respect of a number of leading Truth Movement figures, many of whom have written guest articles on his blog. Most recently, as another point in his favor, Jim Marrs, one of my favorite researchers, has also given the thumbs up to McKee’s take on the BMB by reposting McKee’s article on his own website.

https://truthandshadows.wordpress.co...oston-bombing/

The article on the BMB itself is well worth reading – and suggests the patsy scenario, to which I have long subscribed. However, what really got my attention today were two of the comments following the article – both suggesting that the trial itself (along with the entire drama) was engineered from top to bottom. You can access them yourself by clicking on the link above, but I’m posting them now for your consideration:

The first one, by Lilaleo (posted on April 11, 2015 at 10:58am), suggests:
    “Mr. McKee, yours is by far one of the clearest and most complete wrap ups of the Boston Bombing shenanigans. His kangaroo defense attorney is widely advertised as Ms. NoDeathRow… At the same time all the legal and propaganda groundwork has been laid for a death penalty. The question is which one is the desired outcome in the script that’s being played out.

Going through your list, we have a dead shooter with Oswald, dead hijackers on 9/11, a live one in aurora, a dead one in sandy hook, and a live one in Boston. However, I would suggest that, statistically, in all of the lone nut incidents, live capture is a rarity. So, since we all seem to agree that these are scripted events, it is highly likely that the “live capture” is also as per script, and will perform an important function in furthering some agenda or another, possibly more than a few, similar to how aurora opened the flood gates for “mental” control grid and how the Holmes trial permanently destroyed doctor patient confidentiality.

As mentioned above, the aftermath of the bombing was essentially the shut down of a major U.S. City, implementation of martial law, and automatic suspension of civil and constitutional rights of millions of U.S. Citizens. At the time, you couldn’t listen to any “authority” (from the police chief to the president) more than a minute before they mentioned how well all of the branches of homeland security were working with the local and state police and the military. That it was a huge success. That this was what they had been working for since 9/11… Which more than suggests that, just like the bombing, everything about the three day invasion of Boston was one big f’n exercise… The mother of all drills, basically. After all, They had been doing this in poorer areas of small towns in much smaller scale for years.

Here is my question. If the whole event, it’s planning, execution and outcome is scripted, would it be a terribly “tinfoil” thing to consider that these patsies are perhaps willing patsies, participating in a major war game as the red team?

Granted, they could be willing participants only until they realize they are the patsies. But still, I don’t think drill masters would risk the outcome of such a major operation by having two guys running loose even for a few hours… The brothers could have easily done one of a million possible unexpected things to spoil their plans; surrender in public, make a call, post something online… Anything really.. I find it more likely that they would have already apprehended the brothers before they announced their names as suspects. It just seems extremely risky otherwise… The Tsarnaev brothers’ reported actions are either all fictitious and are played by actors for the benefit of cameras and witnesses, or they were staged with the brothers still playing along.

Could the nephews of a high level CIA operative really be used as patsies where one gets killed and the other one gets locked up for life or gets executed? That just does not make any sense. If they are lying about everything else, why are we taking their word at it when they say Tamarlan is dead?”
    The second one, by MiaRyanne, on April 12, 2105 at 12:42pm, opines:
    “The courtcase was not even a real event. I doubt Tsarnaev was even there, the stand-in they used was taller and much older and spoke with a heavy Russian accent. No pics or vids will ever be seen of him because he’s either working on another CIA project, or he’s dead (if he was a patsy he’s dead). Either way, the guilty admission by Clarke (lawyer) was simply to ensure Tsarnaev never had to take the stand, and there would be no actual proceedings to bring forth the mountain of evidence which would point to innocence and a staged CIA event. It’s really not that hard to understand when you grasp the level of corruption in the court system and the government. This was 100% a False Flag operation, ZERO doubt! They may have injured some people while conducting this drill, but for the most part those involved were probably CIA assets and they were all greatly rewarded with GoFundMe money.

Those innocent people injured would also be valuable for the story as they would give it credence…but the seriously injured were all planted…the bomb had a little punch, but not enough to severely hurt anyone…just some eardrums damage and noise to scare people into believing it was a real bomb. I’m not a big fan of the “actors” claim, though they are acting or playing a role, those “fake severely injured” are all CIA, and that’s how they can be trusted to never speak the truth…for they KNOW the consequences of that. No real bombs, no real deaths or limb loss, no real shootout, no real police shooting, no real carjacking, no real Tamerlan, or Dzhokhar…just a staged fake event to further erode your freedoms and invite in the military control over the people…whom the government fear the most.”

Things that make me go hmmm. When this whole event first unfolded, my gut told me these two brothers were just the patsies. And maybe they are. But the absolute ridiculousness of this “trial” has made me reconsider. Is it possible that this trial never even happened – or that all players (judge, attorneys, jury, defendant) knew they were acting the parts? I don’t see any other reason for a defense attorney to go to trial if she just planned to throw her client under the bus and tell the jury he’s guilty. Talk about Ineffective Assistance of Counsel and a violation of a defendant’s 6th Amendment rights. And with so many holes in that official story, it just makes sense to me that Clarke needed to remove any need for Tsarnaev to take the stand or for her to look like she was putting on a real defense. Instead, she moves right to the “yes, he’s guilty; please give my client leniency” stage.

In the end, why does it matter whether the trial was real or fake or whether Tsarnaev was a pasty or a willing participant? I know I’m probably just adding to the needless speculation here, and that debating these details can take our needed attention away from what really matters – i.e., figuring out a way to actually RESPOND to the false flags, erosion of rights/liberties, loss of privacy, etc. in a way that could actually make a difference. Maybe it’s because I don’t yet know of any real way to make a difference. And maybe this speculation is just my way to spend my time while I wait for the inevitable complete take-over of Planet Earth by these psychopaths. On the other hand, in my less cynical moments, sometimes I think that uncovering all the layers of deception is still possible, and that it will be Game Over for the PTB once we are able to do that, both individually and collectively.

Anyway, if anyone else wants to join me in my mindless speculation, what do others think of the Tsarneav trial in particular -- a total sham or just a travesty of justice for him?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Awakening2014 (26th April 2015), Cidersomerset (26th April 2015), cursichella1 (15th July 2015), Nasu (26th April 2015), Snoweagle (28th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: The Boston Bombing Trial - A Total Sham or Just a Travesty of Justice?

The more you hear the more it does not make sense , unless it is another
    Sirhan Sirhan set up as Derren Brown proved and another similar experiment
    in America if my memory serves ? . It is possible to mind control a 'Patsy' or
    they thought they were just part of the drill or psyop like the possible 7/7
    bombers and many others thru history.

: CIA Secret Experiments......mind control , drugs , honey traps, manchurian
    candidates etc...All perfected during cold war.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...918#post947918

Obviously since day one the alternate community have been very sceptical of
    the official version as with Sandy Hook and a whole string of suspicious set ups
    around the world , that does nothing for their cause but everything for the
    authorities trying to set up a police state and greater global control.

Quote I would suggest that, statistically, in all of the lone nut incidents, live
    capture is a rarity
    As I posted on the bigger thread which few will see now its so large and is
    why sub threads are worth while now and again , I don't think they were
    trying to capture either brother alive. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was lucky if that
    is the right phrase to only have been hit twice when the police fired 108
    shots into the boat he was hiding in . A funny way to catch a trapped suspect
    of an important incident you would of thought, even taking into account the
    possible chaotic situation , police are supposed to contain and access a situation
    before going in all guns blazing. Although as we have seen in many cases all
    over the US , training and discipline is poor in too many cases...

===================================================
    ===================================================

Were The Boston Marathon Bombers ‘Mind Controlled’?

Quote “Suspected Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev heard voices
    inside his head and had an alter-ego.”
    http://joequinn.net/2014/01/11/were-...nd-controlled/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th April 2015 at 21:34.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

awakeningmom (27th April 2015), ghostrider (26th April 2015), Nasu (15th May 2015), Snoweagle (28th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: The Boston Bombing Trial - A Total Sham or Just a Travesty of Justice?

The US has legalised propaganda and the killing of US citizens in recent years.....

This is a good summery of what is happening and journalists know this ' global
    theatre' goes on even more in the age of 24 hrs news cycles where there is
    little investigative journalism going on in the mainstream and is why , TPTB
    are focusing on alternate news outlets and bloggers.

BOSTON BOMBING: Naomi Wolf Exposes Fake News/False Flags

Published on 15 Jan 2015

Former Clinton/Gore political consultant Naomi Wolf explains why we should
    be skeptical of overly-theatrical current events such as the Boston Marathon
    bombing. This was filmed at the 2014 Free State Project's Liberty Forum

====================================================

There is a context for all this media control that goes back to WW11 and intensified
    during the cold war and no one has told them to scale down . In fact with better
    surveillance techniques highlighted by Edward Snowden and others recently , Big
    Bros is out of control especially in the west. Now intelligence agencies certainly
    have a place and all countries have them , but no one seems to know how big
    this problem is and just hope they are doing a good job , fingers crossed .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reporter Spills the Beans and Admits All the News is Fake!

Published on 8 Oct 2014

A top German Journalist and Editor Dr. Udo Ulfkatte has just gone public with some
    shocking admissions. He basically admitted what all of us who read the alternative
    media such as BeforeItsNews have known for a long time – the entire mainstream
    media is totally fake! He went into a very detailed talk in this video and spilled the
    beans about everything! He talked about how the CIA gets control over all of the
    major journalists. e next 6 months than we’ve done in the last 6 years! We can do
    it together!

I just looked on Davids Icke headline page and there just happens to be an article
    confirming the RT vid above and is part of all this........

NSA spied on EU politicians and companies with help from German intelligence

Sunday 26th April 2015 at 08:54 By David Icke

‘Germany’s intelligence service, the Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND), has been
    helping the NSA spy on European politicians and companies for years, according to
    the German news magazine Der Spiegel. The NSA has been sending lists
    of ‘selectors’—identifying telephone numbers, e-mail and IP addresses—to the BND,
    which then provides related information that it holds in its surveillance databases.
    According to the German newspaper Die Zeit, the NSA sent selector lists several
    times a day, and altogether 800,000 selectors have been requested.’

Read more: NSA spied on EU politicians and companies with help from German intelligence

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2...-intelligence/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th April 2015 at 21:53.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

awakeningmom (26th April 2015), Nasu (15th May 2015), Snoweagle (28th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Could be.... However, even if there was MK Ultra programming (a la Jared Loughner, who was, amazingly, also represented by Judy Clarke), the trial itself is looking more and more to me like a complete sham, regardless of whether the brothers were drugged/MK patsies or assets/willing participants.

Dave McGowan, who recently published his Weird Scenes from the Canyon book (about the weird goings-on in the Laurel Canyon music/CIA-infiltrated community), had this to say on his facebook page about the Tsarnaev trial. I found the information on defense attorney Judy Clarke particularly interesting, considering that many of her clients are also connected in various ways to other presumed psy-ops/false flags.... Here's what he had to say:

"Anyone following the Boston bombing trial that got underway on Wednesday? It is quite the surreal experience given that everyone in the courtroom - and I do mean everyone - is blatantly lying. It was clear from the very beginning that this was going to be a total sham (how could it not be?) when Tsarnaev's own defense attorney, Judy Clarke, began the proceedings by declaring her client guilty. Hardly shocking given that Clarke is a very obvious CIA asset who also sold out Ted Kaczynski, Buford Furrow, Zacarias Moussaoui, Eric Rudolph, and Jared Lee Loughner.

Testifying Thursday were a fake victim and some fake responders, all of whom presented perjured testimony with no fear of reprisals. From boy wonder Jeff Bauman we got this (courtesy of the LA Times): "The tall, well-built man, dressed in a hooded sweater and carrying a black backpack, bumped into Jeffrey Bauman in the throngs of spectators at the Boston Marathon finish line. Bauman, who had come to cheer on his girlfriend, immediately thought the solitary man looked out of place. Not realizing it, he had just come in contact with Tamerlan Tsarnaev, one of two brothers later accused of planting pressure-cooker bombs at the 2013 race. 'He just looked very suspicious,’' Bauman testified in federal court here Thursday, on the second day of the capital murder trial of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Tamerlan’s brother. 'He wasn’t watching the race. It didn’t look like he was having fun like everyone else.' A few moments later, Bauman glanced again and saw the backpack sitting on the ground but the man was gone. 'I thought it was weird,' he recalled, adding that he wondered whether he should alert security. 'I thought about airports, but this was Boston.' Seconds later – those thoughts still playing in his head – twin explosions tore through the crowd, killing three people and injuring 260 others. Bauman, who lost both legs above the knees, came to court wearing short pants; that was easier, he said, with his prosthetic limbs. His chance encounter with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s older brother put Bauman on the long line of government witnesses that prosecutors are asking to share their recollections with a federal jury of 10 women and eight men. When the first explosion hit, 'I saw a flash, heard three pops and I was on the ground,' Bauman said. 'I opened my eyes and I could see the sky. I thought, ‘That was a big fireworks.’ It smelled like the Fourth of July.' His legs, Bauman said, ;'were pure carnage. I could see my bones sticking out.' Someone spread a jacket over him. 'I thought, ‘This is how it’s going to end.’' Then he heard the second explosion, this one set off by Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. ;'I knew my legs were gone. I knew they were gone instantly.' At the hospital, unable to talk, he scribbled notes to FBI agents and Massachusetts state police. He described the man he saw with the backpack. 'He wore a cap and aviator shades and he had a five o’clock shadow and a hoodie. I wrote all that down.'"

All of that, as anyone who has read my multi-part series on the alleged bombings knows, is complete bull****.

Also lying on the stand was a guy identified as a Boston police officer: "Boston Police Officer Frank Chiola testified that he was 20 yards from the second bomb. 'You couldn’t tell who was alive or dead,' he said. He found Krystle Campbell. 'It looked liked she was in shock. She was coughing,' Chiola said. 'Smoke was coming out of her mouth.' Campbell, 29, a restaurant manager, died, and Chiola stayed with her body until midnight at a marathon medical tent, watching over her."

No, she didn't and no, he didn't, as is perfectly obvious from the extensive photographic evidence. The reality is that any first-year law student could get this entire case thrown out of court simply by presenting that unimpeachable photographic evidence.

Also lying was another person identified as a police officer: "Boston Police Officer Lauren Woods testified she tried to save Lingzi Lu, a 23-year-old Boston University graduate student. 'She was vomiting profusely. I tried to clear her mouth and airways,' the policewoman said. She saw 'blood, flesh, bone' covering her lower body, and 'her whole body was shaking, quivering. She had vomit in her hair, debris in her hair, and her eyes kept rolling in and out.' An emergency medical technician said, 'She’s not going to make it,' and he moved on to others injured. But Woods said she stayed with Lu. 'I continued chest compressions with her. I made eye contact with her. I just kept talking to her.' She told her, 'Lingzi, stay with us. You can do this. Stay strong.' Someone placed a white sheet over Lu’s body; someone else asked who would stay with her. Woods said, 'I immediately volunteered.'"

The cameras must have missed all of that, probably because none of it ever happened.

This is the America you now live in - a country where a large scale 'terrorist' attack can be faked before the entire world, and it can then be followed by a scripted, completely fake trial, and no one in the media, in Washington, in academia, or in the legal community will speak up about the bull**** being sold to the American people. I, for one, am absolutely appalled. And if you're not, you need to start paying attention."
    McGowan's long series of articles on the BMB can be found at his website at:

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/

I'm going to start reading them now....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th May 2015), Nasu (15th May 2015), Snoweagle (28th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Interesting how the mainstream tries to explain away Clarke's strategy of beginning her defense by declaring her client's guilt. This is such complete BS. A defendant is entitled to a 6th Amendment right of effective assistance of counsel in a capital case, and that counsel should require the prosecution to meet its burden of proof, particularly in a case like this where there is really no credible evidence linking Tsarnaev to the bombing -- and so many holes in the official story.

A trial strategy of admitting one's client's guilt to 1) find out "how the prosecution is going to put its case together"; and 2) to establish "credibility with the jury," as this article suggests as possible justifications, is literally preposterous.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-b...-guilty-2015-3

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th May 2015), Nasu (15th May 2015), Snoweagle (28th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Continuing along with my sham trial theory here....

Although not addressing the Boston Bombing trial, Miles W. Mathis does cover other relevant sham trials in his rather long, but very well-written, articles. I posted another thread about Mathis a while back, but I think it worthy of repeating here. Here's the link to the PA thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...his#post948166

Regarding sham trials, in his article about the Charles Manson "murders," Mathis argues that not only the murders, but the entire "trial" in that case was a sham from beginning to end. Mathis begins:
    Part 2: the Trial
    Before we get to other explosive evidence, let's take a quick look at the trial of Manson. I can't get into in detail here—that would take a book. But everyone who has studied the trial knows it was a sham. In the UCLA video archives, you can find footage where Vincent Bugliosi bragged that it was the longest and most expensive trial in history, and that record probably still stands. He also tells us it received more publicity than any other trial in American history, and even when competing with trials like the Scopes Monkey trial and the O.J. Simpson trial, we assume he is correct. As for the publicity, you should ask yourself why the trial was such a media circus. No other trial even comes close as a matter of theatrics. All the major parts seemed to have been filled by a casting director seeking the most beautiful, expressive, or otherwise memorable faces and personalities. You should ask yourself what the odds are that all these people in the same trial would be so photogenic. Don't ugly girls in California get arrested for “cult” murders? No? Only the beautiful ones?
    http://mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf

Mathis goes on to explain how the judge, prosecution, defense, perps, witnesses (the ones that weren't killed off) etc. were all in on it -- and he makes a pretty compelling argument in my opinion -- both for the sham trial and the sham appeal. At the end, you might be left wondering: is there really a Charles Manson in jail? (or a Tsarnaev brother?) Mathis also believes the OJ Trial was a staged event too, and he's got a long article on that too.

Interesting and relevant reading, IMO, since there appears to be a number of parallels in the BMB trial. I'm hoping Mathis will tackle the BMB trial next.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th May 2015), Snoweagle (28th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I just checked Mathis' new writings (which I guess I should have done before posting my last post ) -- and he actually did an article on the Boston Bombing Trial. It begins:
    The Boston Marathon
    Bombing Trial
    by Miles Mathis
    First published April 3, 2015

The Boston Marathon trial is now being manufactured for your amusement in the media, so we will take a quick look at it, for more proof this is all theater. On the front page of most newspapers, we got
    this headline on March 5:

IT WAS HIM

That is telling us that the defendant, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, is guilty as presumed. But notice who is saying that. It is Tsarnaev's own defense attorney, Judy Clarke, in her opening statement. Don't you find it a little odd that Tsarnaev's attorney is admitting he is guilty in her opening statement? Do you really think the legal system works that way? I will tell you a secret: all lawyers and law students
    know this trial is fake, and they know because they know that real trials don't work like this. Our legal system is an adversarial system, where the two attorneys argue opposite sides. In a criminal trial, the
    prosecuting attorney is hired to argue the side of the State and the defense attorney is hired to argue the side of the defendant. The defense attorney must argue for a not guilty finding, even if he or she knows the defendant is guilty. That is the process. If both attorneys are arguing for a guilty verdict, then the trial is pointless. You might as well have a summary finding by the judge. But it isn't done that way. In our system, the accused has a right to a trial and a right to an attorney. As part of that right, the accused has a right to have an attorney argue in his favor. If the defense attorney argues he is guilty, his rights have just been violated. In a real trial, as soon as Tsarnaev's attorney said, “it was him,” the judge would have declared a mistrial, and the defense attorney would have been dismissed, fined, and possibly disbarred. Since none of that happened, we know this trial is fake. It is another Hollywood trial, like the Manson trial, the Hearst trial, the Chicago 8 trials, the Unabomber trial, and hundreds of
    other high-profile trials.
    Check out the full article here:

http://mileswmathis.com/boston2.pdf

Very interesting!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th May 2015), Cidersomerset (5th May 2015), Snoweagle (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Super thread @awakeningmum
    Super coverage and super links, thank you

Couldn't agree with you more, it is a sham.

Veterans Today ran several pages over the whole event being staged by the US Military Mercenaries behind the badges of the alphabet agencies. From begining to end, it was a false flag, the whole caper, another Sandy Hook type pretend squirmish. Apparently even Steven Spielberg was involved in advising the Television canera coverage. Allegedly.
    Lots of paid actors, lots of bottled blood - these are all supposedly "Americans". You might want to consider that.

The American people deserve everything they get if they allow this to continue. The whole legal system is corrupt.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

awakeningmom (29th April 2015), Cidersomerset (5th May 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Nathan Folks Interview starts 26 mins in.......

The Richie Allen TV Show EP01

Published on 4 May 2015

EP01 of The Richie Allen TV Show in association with davidicke.com

This week the show has an interview with Nathan Folks who claims the Boston Bombing was a produced event.

Join the discussion: https://www.facebook.com/therichieall...
    Check out the nightly Richie Allen Radio Show, for more information please visit http://richieallenshow.com/

Boston Bombing Hoax Nathan Folks Interview HD

Published on 1 May 2014
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th May 2015 at 11:16.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

awakeningmom (6th May 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Boston bombing trial: Death sentence for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

5 minutes ago
    From the section US & Canada
    Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

A jury has sentenced Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to the death penalty.

After 14 hours of deliberation, the jury of five men and seven women came to its decision.

Three people were killed and 260 were injured when Tsarnaev, now 21, and his brother
    placed bombs at the finishing line of the Boston Marathon in 2013.

Jurors made findings on 12 factors that would support the death penalty and 21 mitigating
    factors his defence said supported a life in prison verdict.

Seven of 30 charges Tsarnaev was convicted of allow the possibility of the death penalty.

Victims and their family members sobbed as the sentence was read. Tsarnaev bowed his
    head but otherwise did not show emotion in court.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32757790

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bob (15th May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread