+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 28 LastLast

Thread: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

1. Link to Post #321
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,387 times in 4,616 posts

Default Re: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

Post noticed . Please give me at least ten interplanetary minutes .... for detailed answer .

Your idea of planetary cleansing ( or say , last of recorded 'Old Worlds' Calamities' ) reminds me of course of what's described as 'Great Flood' in Old Testament and perhaps, couple of more still older scriptures .

Now, though the idea seems to be similar and in some instances even contemporary the inter-relatedness of human historical epochs on this planet is much vaster in my opinion than what modern historians try to fit in to the period of lets say '10 to 30 thousands of terrestrial roundabouts' .

For example Vedas , well known for their ability to count in large numbers and detailed cosmological perspective .. followed heliocentric system of astronomy and spoke in detail about other worlds long before Copernicus and Galileo .

And they were not either the first collection of knowledge , neither they fell on earth 'out of the blue' . Knowledge systematised on Indian subcontinent arrived from at least 5 different sources , directions , ancient Egypt and Sumer/Mesopotamia were but two of them , Old Persia another 'western/northern' stream of influence and knowledge ,

some like to recall what remained of lost continent of 'Mu' or 'Lemuria' that's where Dravidian people of South India may still trace their origins to ,

sharing ancestry with the Chinese sea farers .

Every great epoch had its end on Earth, either natural or manmade . Flood recorded in Old Testament or the beginning of civilisation as quoted by them was no way precise in numbers and measurements despite it's been exactly numbers and measurements they prided themselves so much on
    but then you may say, they postulated a hypothesis so that someone else could keep refining it over long period of time .

This does not mean to say they had no authentic views and memories, for certain they had , perhaps large amount of such authentic - true memories of events but how much did they speak of ''ALL WORLD" ?

They spoke of 'world' known to them that may have been an island , a continent , a piece of continent they considered their home for long as they ancestors remembered - well till the next flood - and that was destroyed ,
    and yet .. few always survived to start a new civilisation, the memory survived with them but they were not the only ones here .

Humans lived scattered in far smaller numbers than they do today all around the globe and would never come together in full... and yet ... observe the 'mysterious' synchronicity binding them together as 'one tribe' , multicolored yet homogenous , diverse expression of a 'species' .

More little later ...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Czarek (4th July 2015), Flash (3rd July 2015), fourty-two (18th July 2015), heyokah (3rd July 2015), observer (3rd July 2015), Wind (2nd July 2015)

3. Link to Post #322
    Thanks

Quote There may well have been a genetic manipulation that included every form of preexisting hominid.

The one critical piece of evidence.... the one no anthropologist has been able to find.... even with a century-long effort to discovery, is the "Missing Link"

You explain that to me.
    Not from what I've seen . Unless you missed my Bodhgaya data .

These 'hominids' roamed earth long AFTER we came , not BEFORE we came .

It's hard to say who they all were and whence they evolved nonetheless I've seen our ancestral devolution taking place at first place before it biologically overturned to adaptation , and evolution - or better say , regenesis - regeneration of the 'original Being' that was/is a Being , not a man .

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Czarek (4th July 2015), Flash (3rd July 2015), observer (3rd July 2015)

5. Link to Post #323
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Agape, I was attempting to keep it simple. There is no simple explanation.

You are absolutely correct when you say, "these hominids roamed earth long AFTER we came."

I addressed that when, in an earlier comment I said, "The genetic manipulations began somewhere between 150 and 250 thousand years ago, so that leaves quite a big gap from the Dawn Of Humanity to when the planet was cleansed, according to our mythologies - somewhere around ten thousand years ago."

We are both saying the same thing only using different terms to express the concept.
    • Do you agree, that Chinese people are Homo Sapiens Sapiens (Modern Humans)?
    • Do you agree, that people who currently live in India are Modern Human Beings?
    • How about Africa, or Native Americans, or Europeans, or for that matter, any Homo Sapien currently alive on the planet?
    • Well, for the past 10,000 (+) all who have inhabited the planet have been Modern Humans. (I say that knowing, full well, we cohabitate this planet with species who live here completely disguised as Modern Humans - they walk among us.)

For somewhere around two hundred thousand years Modern Human Beings co-existed with other hominid species. During that two hundred thousand year period of time, and quite possibly for the preceding several million years, some other hominid species was the dominate species on the planet - perhaps.

The genetic gap between Neanderthal Man and Modern Human Beings is far to large to say Neanderthal mutated into Modern Man. There are far too many missing genetic markers.

So, where is the missing link?

Everything changed with a global cataclysm. There may have been more than one cataclysm. There may even have been multiple global cataclysms prior to when Modern Humans began showing-up, somewhere around 200 thousand years ago.

The only written records we have to go on were authored by the Modern Human Survivors of the Global Cataclysm, which date back to somewhere around 10,000 (+) years ago.

My comments are generalizations. I can't possibly go into this sort of elaboration with each nuance of detail.

The point of my comments is to suggest we start looking at alternatives to the literary trail of evidence which, I contend has been manipulated, since Modern Humans began writing. I would suggest one start looking at the possibility, the template of this manipulation, is processed through the use of telepathic communication.

It really serves no purpose to debate specific details of evidence that, quite possibly, was all manipulated in the first place - literature in all of its available forms.

Everything we think we know is a lie.
    Last edited by observer; 3rd July 2015 at 03:21. Reason: soften conclusion/clarity

6. Link to Post #324
    Thanks

Of course , there is no simple explanation . Each time I start writing about it, in writing especially I know I'm jumping over large not_empty_but_unfilled paragraphs of human history , leaving gaps that are opened to interpretation

but see we are not trying to write seminal work here but we are exactly trying to put our best findings and intelligence together on matters of true importance to this mankind , and beyond ..

Of course I know what I mean and you know where do I come from as you've also seen my Bodhgaya report long ago ,

and we both claim to be capable of following each others train of thought ( that's if we so desire .. ) .

There are things I consciously remember , about the time of the 'landing event' .. it would be rather painstaking process to explain to you at this place 'how' I remember however ..
    letting it aside now ,

for example I remember when 'human people' or 'people' in short , for they evolved the kind of identity in order to preserve their sanity i suppose that made them identify themselves as distinct race .. the 'homo sapiens' ..

(it takes ages to explain them they are more ..)

so when these first people started to recover from the injury they suffered ,

the 'fall' to another time-space ,

turning to more flash and blood creatures .. you see , I saw what's happened on the very molecular level - as if - at one point , their original 'structure' was plasmatic solid - now I don't know how do you define solid-plasma life form in contemporary science but we are still talking of one and the same thing .

So this 'noble form' had suffered entry to higher density while being bombarded by radiation released from /by heavy landing of the Ship .

The biological form has re-structurized itself on particle level in obeisance with physical laws of local gravity , density of atoms and molecules and replicated itself as genomic pattern familiar to local biosphere , one that would be capable of survival and adaptation to this planeto-sphere .

Continue a bit later ... thanks

Quote Do you agree, that Chinese people are Homo Sapiens Sapiens (Modern Humans)?
    Do you agree, that people who currently live in India are Modern Human Beings?
    How about Africa, or Native Americans, or Europeans, or for that matter, any Homo Sapien currently alive on the planet?
    Well, for the past 10,000 (+) all who have inhabited the planet have been Modern Humans. (I say that knowing, full well, we cohabitate this planet with species who live here completely disguised as Modern Humans - they walk among us.)

Do you agree that we are all also Japanese ? Chinese ? Vietnamese enough ? What about Maori or Native American ? Irish ? Celtish ? Jewish ?

Beauty is own expression of nature , as is symmetry , harmony . As a humanoid possessed of body , head and a face .. so is the 'genomic information' in us possessed of relatively large body but small face .
    From what we inherited we are capable to manifest anything from happy to sad, even faces angry and hostile to other forms of life .

That is to say I believe that almost every human being is also responsible for his 'gene expression' to certain plausible degree ,
    for manifesting who they are because 'advanced life' is defined by presence of 'free will' , simultaneously .
    Last edited by Agape; 3rd July 2015 at 19:47.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Wind (3rd July 2015)

8. Link to Post #325
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Anyone seen John Carter?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (5th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (26th July 2015), Muzz (7th July 2015), RunningDeer (5th July 2015)

10. Link to Post #326
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Anyone seen John Carter?
    Yup.
    When Civil War veteran John Carter (Taylor Kitsch) mysteriously awakes on the surface of Mars -- also called Barsoom -- he little expects the adventure that awaits him. Carter reluctantly becomes embroiled in an epic conflict among the red planet's inhabitants, including Tars Tarkas (Willem Dafoe) and Princess Dejah Thoris (Lynn Collins). As Barsoom is poised on the brink of collapse, war-weary Carter rediscovers his humanity when he realizes that everyone's fate is in his hands.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (5th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (26th July 2015), fourty-two (18th July 2015), galilava (13th July 2015), Hervé (5th July 2015), heyokah (6th July 2015), Muzz (7th July 2015)

12. Link to Post #327
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 7/07/2015 at 11:18:00 AM
    Breaking Excuses

There is no sure thing here. No guarantee. You could fight until your last breath and never be free.

But you might get free, and if you do you can inspire others to do the same.

Where to start?

There are patterns and cycles that have been created by others but exist within you. Conditioned thoughts and behavior. Most of this is coming from the subconscious mind. This is a good place to start.

Learning to understand how the subconscious is influenced and conditioned or even programmed will help you avoid the influences simply by being aware. Unfortunately this is not quite enough.

To remove yourself from the game you have to not play. What your writer means by this is not sitting under a tree and meditating to raise your vibration. (The intended audience is already aware of this mind control program. Higher vibration is vibrating faster, it does not imply "better")

Identify the influences and just like with symbols, reverse or redirect their polarity.

Make the subconscious, conscious.

You know how the tricks work, you will also notice, you do them too. Stop this. Don't employ the tricks.

Let go of the lies you believe as well as the lies you tell yourself. Avoid passing your lies to others. Don't alter your approach to be more effective if it does not come from an honest place and for a true reason.

Don't do to others what has been done to you.

Your ability to create is linked to imagination and requires action. Not simply dreaming dreams.

What have they been using against us? How does it work? What do we do so that it cannot work?

Bring the light to the dark.

13. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

4evrneo (27th July 2015), Becky (8th July 2015), Billy (12th July 2015), Calz (7th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (26th July 2015), edina (9th July 2015), Flash (7th July 2015), fourty-two (24th July 2015), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018), Gardener (8th July 2015), Icare (7th June 2023), Jantje (8th July 2015), mab777 (12th July 2015), mountain_jim (7th July 2015), Neal (10th July 2015), onawah (7th July 2015), Reinhard (10th July 2015), RunningDeer (7th July 2015), Sierra (8th July 2015), skyflower (8th July 2015), Sophocles (7th July 2015), ThePythonicCow (7th July 2015), Unicorn (7th July 2015)

14. Link to Post #328
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Theruiner said:
    "The intended audience is already aware of this mind control program. Higher vibration is vibrating faster, it does not imply 'better'"
    I totally agree. I have been saying this for a while. I don't think I got any thanks on those posts. lol I have sent emails to neuroscientists asking about vibration so I could get a good answer, likely debunking the new age fallacy. No neuroscientist has ever responded to me other than Dr. Michael Persinger. I guess Dr. Robert Duncan could be qualified as a neuroscientist too who responded but i didnt ask either of them that question.

I decided to write an article after seeing it summed up so perfectly by theruiner
    I posted it to Avalon:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...055#post976055

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

4evrneo (27th July 2015), araucaria (8th July 2015), Becky (8th July 2015), BMJ (17th July 2015), Calz (7th July 2015), Flash (12th July 2015), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018), Gardener (8th July 2015), Icare (7th June 2023), kirolak (15th July 2015), mab777 (12th July 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), RunningDeer (7th July 2015), Unicorn (7th July 2015)

16. Link to Post #329
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Theruiner said:
    "The intended audience is already aware of this mind control program. Higher vibration is vibrating faster, it does not imply 'better'"
    I totally agree. I have been saying this for a while. I don't think I got any thanks on those posts. lol I have sent emails to neuroscientists asking about vibration so I could get a good answer, likely debunking the new age fallacy. No neuroscientist has ever responded to me other than Dr. Michael Persinger. I guess Dr. Robert Duncan could be qualified as a neuroscientist too who responded but i didnt ask either of them that question.

I decided to write an article after seeing it summed up so perfectly by theruiner
    I posted it to Avalon:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...055#post976055
    Your thread seems to be doing quite nicely omni, thank you very much

I have been saying something similar for quite some time, including in post #211 of this thread. Here is a sample.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post960080
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post889303
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post852507
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post671050

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th July 2015), Becky (8th July 2015), Calz (10th July 2015), Flash (12th July 2015), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018), Omni (8th July 2015)

18. Link to Post #330
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

I'd definitely agree with this Omni ....and I started a thread about natural resonance and how our music that we listen to today is based on a slightly higher vibrationary scale that the older more natural sounding / feeling frequencies...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-and-harmonics this may have been done to try to knock us all off own own natural frequencies which are connected to earths natural frequencies. If not designed to knock us off then to cause dischord which creates internal unease.

I would like to say about the ruiners comment about sitting under a tree to meditate to raise ones vibration....I feel it's a shame he used the tree image as actually I spend as much time as I can (usually about 1/2 hour to hour a day in nature and especially near trees), and the feeling one gets is certainly not one of artificially 'raising' ones vibration but relaxing and slowing down ones heartbeat to listen more closely to the nature around one and connecting with earth as trees vibrate with the Earths natural frequencies. There is a greater sense of connecting with source and all that is, and not one of artificially trying to raise ones vibration.

I am also very sensitive to crystals and their vibrations; some feel lovely and some feel very powerful and even harsh. Crystals like jasper or black tourmaline or obsidian or smokey quartz have a lovely grounding feeling which can be relaxing while not too heavy, and crystals such as moldavite and azeztulite can feel very strong and can sometimes 'pull' one into a different vibrationary rate for a short while...and this does feel a bit like having a strong cup of coffee on an empty stomach lol. Shungite has an interesting energy as it can be both grounding and also can raise ones vibrational levels to access the higher vibrations within ones own 'harmonics'. Sometimes I can handle the higher vibrating crystals and sometimes they are too much. These can all be tools though to enable one to sense better how they are feeling and what their natural vibrations are.

I think / feel that we are like a notes which have overtones and undertones, and we are all individual, so no 2 people are the same vibrational rate or 'note'. So, each person is like a note which has it's own undertones and overtones or harmonics, and we present our energies as such to those around us. I also feel that we can jump to different levels within our own range of frequencies either intentionally or unintentionally within our own 'notes' so sometimes we are at our solid base note and sometimes we can jump up an octave or higher to a higher harmonic level, and back down again....it's a very fluid thing. If we feel depressed we are running on our undertone vibrations so our lower tones are presenting more dominantly. If we are happy or high then our higher harmonics are presenting more prominently. Sorry I cant explain this clearly, it's hard to explain in words.

Drugs like caffeine and nicotine can temporarily push up our vibrationary rate and alcohol can pull us down, and these feel artificially induced.
    Last edited by Becky; 8th July 2015 at 14:28.

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Calz (10th July 2015), earthdreamer (9th July 2015), Flash (12th July 2015), fourty-two (24th July 2015), Gardener (8th July 2015), grant (8th July 2015), kirolak (15th July 2015), lightwalker (26th July 2015), mountain_jim (8th July 2015), Omni (8th July 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), Robin (8th July 2015)

20. Link to Post #331
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I’m twenty minutes into the video. A summary isn’t provided. I’ve added it here because Lisa Harrison invited Bradley Loves to the round table. There’s a quick mention about The Runier @ 6:26. Bradley jumps in about The Runier @ 11:53, 13:00 & 18:40, whom he refers to as Harry. He's spoken with him for a total of approximately 5 hours. Bradley brings up the connection with David Wilcock but that ties are severed because of some other guy. (Corey is my guess.) Harry says all dracos are leaving accept one. The portals have been here for a long time. Bradley goes on to say that CERN is for another purpose because the Illuminate are leaving they need to replace them with AI to keep us under control. Also, the only way to control the population is through complete nano-technology mind control.

The panel shares information and connect dots between the holographic universe, AI, the role the internet plays, CERN, September ties in along with current events around the world such as the World Bank and Greece, etc. Also, they need a quantum super computer to process the amount of data that they are getting from CERN.

Topics so far are: AI, September, quantum super computer, CERN, portals and Anthony Patch (additional video added). As mentioned I’m only 20 minutes into it so I don’t know how much more The Runier comes up. Warning for those that are offended by strong language.

One last thing, I listened to the conversation between Anthony Patch and John B Wells, Caravan to Midnight. I’ll add it here. It's an informative discussion. If not appropriate feel free to delete or move elsewhere.

Lisa M. Harrison: One People Round Table

Published on Jul 9, 2015
    Bradley Loves and Gary David joined Lisa and Dani this week.

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 268 CERN, The Super-Collider with Anthony Patch

Published on Jul 3, 2015

Episode 268 – Counter Environmental Radical and Nefarious? Today we welcome Anthony Patch on board to explore CERN and find out what the Super-Collider is doing deep below the earth.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th July 2015 at 03:31.

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Callista (10th July 2015), Calz (10th July 2015), Flash (12th July 2015), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018), Gardener (10th July 2015), genevieve (10th July 2015), gripreaper (12th July 2015), heyokah (10th July 2015), Journeyon (10th July 2015), lisalu (14th July 2015), observer (11th July 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th July 2015), Savannah (24th July 2015), skyflower (18th July 2015)

22. Link to Post #332
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Do you agree, that Chinese people are Homo Sapiens Sapiens (Modern Humans)?
    Do you agree, that people who currently live in India are Modern Human Beings?
    How about Africa, or Native Americans, or Europeans, or for that matter, any Homo Sapien currently alive on the planet?
    Well, for the past 10,000 (+) all who have inhabited the planet have been Modern Humans. (I say that knowing, full well, we cohabitate this planet with species who live here completely disguised as Modern Humans - they walk among us.)

Do you agree that we are all also Japanese ? Chinese ? Vietnamese enough ? What about Maori or Native American ? Irish ? Celtish ? Jewish ?

Beauty is own expression of nature , as is symmetry , harmony . As a humanoid possessed of body , head and a face .. so is the 'genomic information' in us possessed of relatively large body but small face .
    From what we inherited we are capable to manifest anything from happy to sad, even faces angry and hostile to other forms of life .

That is to say I believe that almost every human being is also responsible for his 'gene expression' to certain plausible degree ,
    for manifesting who they are because 'advanced life' is defined by presence of 'free will' , simultaneously .
    Mr. Wells should make a show on what you just said there. I would be rather curious for his opinion.
    Last edited by Violet; 10th July 2015 at 02:52.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Flash (12th July 2015)

24. Link to Post #333
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

One last thing, I listened to the conversation between Anthony Patch and John B Wells, Caravan to Midnight. I’ll add it here. It's an informative discussion. If not appropriate feel free to delete or move elsewhere.

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 268 CERN, The Super-Collider with Anthony Patch

Published on Jul 3, 2015

Episode 268 – Counter Environmental Radical and Nefarious? Today we welcome Anthony Patch on board to explore CERN and find out what the Super-Collider is doing deep below the earth.
    Thank you Paula for this Caravan To Midnight interview with Anthony Patch.
    Really great info.

I think this will be of importance to the "Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed?" thread.

25. Link to Post #334
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    Thank you Paula for this Caravan To Midnight interview with Anthony Patch.
    Really great info.

I think this will be of importance to the "Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed?" thread.
    Thanks for the link, heyokah, I'll add the video there.

<3

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (11th July 2015), Flash (12th July 2015), gripreaper (12th July 2015), heyokah (10th July 2015), observer (11th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th July 2015)

27. Link to Post #335
    Thanks

please do not forget to revisit that tree.
    how long since you heard the birds?
    the nature of what is pursued is mocking you in its word
    UNDERSTANDING

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Soup For This Post:

Amenjo (13th July 2015), Bill Ryan (12th July 2015), Calz (12th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (26th July 2015), Flash (12th July 2015), Gardener (12th July 2015), heyokah (12th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th July 2015), RunningDeer (12th July 2015), Unicorn (12th July 2015)

29. Link to Post #336
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,454 times in 115 posts

Meditating under trees is wonderful. I would highly recommend doing so as often as you can. Just remember to act in other ways also.

With love and respect,
    "It's not what happens to the being, it's what the being does once it happens to them" ~ Unknown

They raised me to be a Sorcerer.. They weren't happy I became a Wizard

The smartest decision I ever made was to adopt Superman's, Clark Kent, strategy.

30. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Shane For This Post:

4evrneo (27th July 2015), Alekahn2 (12th July 2015), Amenjo (13th July 2015), Becky (13th July 2015), Bill Ryan (12th July 2015), Calz (12th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (26th July 2015), Flash (12th July 2015), fourty-two (18th July 2015), Hervé (12th July 2015), Matthew (16th August 2015), mountain_jim (12th July 2015), Neal (15th July 2015), Omni (12th July 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th July 2015), RunningDeer (12th July 2015), RUSirius (16th August 2015), skyflower (18th July 2015), Sophocles (12th July 2015), Soup (12th July 2015), ThePythonicCow (12th July 2015), Unicorn (12th July 2015), Wind (12th July 2015)

31. Link to Post #337
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 7/12/2015 at 02:37:00 PM

Annunaki

The most confused name this writer knows.

As it has been presented to the public, this word simply means alien or extra terrestrial.

Others believe that the Draco are in fact this race.

With a slight variant on the name, the Annunaki, a race that created one of many versions of humanity, does indeed exist. Their story is much older than the most recent interpretations suggest. The most recent is a case of impersonation, by the Draco.

Many elements of this translation are correct and many are incorrect, but the source material itself is a Draco creation.

The word meaning "alien" has caused several races to address themselves as Annunaki when interacting with humans, confusing the name. A true race, with a very similar name, is being used as a model by the Draco.

The true Annunaki race lives on Nibiru. The Draco do not. These Annunaki once created a human species utilizing an older hominid from earth, the Draco manipulated an already existing human species.

Many have received contact with races who call themselves Annunaki and are then forced into arguments with people who know these translations as being a Draconian creation. This is unnecessary. The truth is in the middle.

This is a race of humanoids who look like us in a larger size. They are benevolent but apathetic or self-centered and they check in on this planet often despite having no authority beyond that gifted to them by the Draco. (This is changing of course)

They will have dealings with us again, as the transition sparks a brand new cycle.

Their true name is connected to the planet they come from and is not entirely dissimilar to the impersonated name which has become known also as alien.

Names, names, names..

Annunaki is not their name truly, and other races besides them have called themselves this. The Draco used both their name - with a slight twist - and their image. One of many clever little mind ****s.

The Draco have also completely erased the presence of some very close friends of the Annunaki. Many older versions of humans also associate with them often.

Apathetic? They are not cruel, very kind, but they do not meddle. They leave others to their own business, these days.

They do seem to contact those of you who have had close encounters with the Draco, which shows a slight bit of willingness to push back and assist. Yet they also have made some terrible, although honest mistakes when interfering with other races, and therefore they take a slightly stand-off approach to most other planets.

~We often find acceptance of the names that our enemies give to us in this physical reality. Funny that.~

Nannun- Anu - Iunaki.. Annunaki.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

4evrneo (27th July 2015), Calz (12th July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (8th August 2015), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018), mountain_jim (13th July 2015), Omni (12th July 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th July 2015), Reinhard (13th July 2015), RunningDeer (13th July 2015), skyflower (18th July 2015), Sophocles (12th July 2015), SR19 (17th August 2015), Unicorn (13th July 2015)

33. Link to Post #338
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Quote Posted by Shane (here)
    Meditating under trees is wonderful. I would highly recommend doing so as often as you can. Just remember to act in other ways also.

With love and respect,
    I totally agree :-)
    All the best Shane

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Calz (15th July 2015), Hervé (13th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th July 2015), RunningDeer (13th July 2015)

35. Link to Post #339
    Thanks

I have been following this blog for a month now and have to say it makes for interesting reading for sure. The only issue I have at the moment is in regards to the stance he/she makes regarding ET/ED contact.

If I'm correct in remembering there is a post detailing contact with a possible Nordic race that helped prevent or persuade against a suicide attempt which seems to clash with the information given that positive ET/ED do not exist.

"When I was 19 and ready to end my own life they intervened. A female "tall blonde" who I call Alex stopped me, and persuaded me to take a different path."

I have below a reply to a comment regarding positive ET under his post 'Avians'.

"If the "goods" are good, no amount of information or disinformation would stop anything. As I said, this is not about information, it's about action. The point of saviour ET races being fed to us is to encourage inaction.

This is the only blog stating they do not exist, there are dozens stating they do... So obviously if that is the "elite" plan, they are doing a horrible job. Especially since This writer works against and not for "the elites". Think first, then feel, then act.

With respect,"

I did see one guy post a similar question to this but did not see any response although I could have misread, I tend to do so

Any thoughts would be appreciated as this little issue is still puzzling me slightly.

Just thought I'd add the 'Allies of humanity' texts also follow the narrative of no contact with positive ET and the book as a whole resonates with me.

Thanks

(First meaningful post done)
    Last edited by Connor; 14th July 2015 at 19:55.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connor For This Post:

Agape (14th July 2015), camper (15th July 2015), Puffin (15th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th July 2015)

37. Link to Post #340
    Thanks

Quote "If the "goods" are good, no amount of information or disinformation would stop anything. As I said, this is not about information, it's about action. The point of saviour ET races being fed to us is to encourage inaction.
    The point is : in reaching balance between action and inaction. When encountering or discovering new fact of Life you have to assimilate such knowledge meaningfully ,
    in order to do that you need to find balance , balancing view ..that is NEVER AS frightening as knowing missing ,

the worst errors and wrongest ideas mankind entertained were caused by fear and fear coming from ignorance of yourself.

It's yourself who have to know yourself first else how are you going to introduce your self to any other space intelligence .

May be the fear , and the reason of the fear is non existent . There are benevolent intelligence watching over of for thousands of years ,

and most of Life in the Universe did not indeed , evolve as an enemy to each other .

YIN and YANG
    Last edited by Agape; 14th July 2015 at 20:07.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Connor (14th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th July 2015), Watching from Cyprus (15th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 28 LastLast