1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

~~~

What follows below, for many posts, are blog posts from the blog The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind. They were first posted beginning a month ago by an anonymous blogger under the pseudonym TheRuiner.

My initial take, as I have told TheRuiner, is that his
    words ring more true to me than any other writer I've seen on the topic of "what the heck is really going on on this planet."
    I will post each of TheRuiner's blog posts, one per forum post here, in chronological order. As The Ruiner continues to post in the future, I intend to continue reposting the material here as well. My intention is to bring this material to a wider audience.

TheRuiner also accepts comments and email replies on his blog, The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind.

===

TheRuiner posted on 3/25/2015:
    Introduction

My name is unimportant.

My reason for writing is that there seems to be an abundance of stories being told in the Alternative Community which push a long standing and intense "Illuminati" agenda.

I will be calling the Cabal and it's cults the "Illuminati" during these writing. That is not an accurate name, but it is the one most commonly used.

The reason I am aware of their plans is I was raised within their systems. I was a member both by blood and by initiation. I was educated and trained by their members at the highest level and for several years assisted them in their goals. While I was a member and involved a large portion of my "job" was to understand their plans, how they will be presented to the world, and what this would cause. The "Illuminati" itself used to call me "The Keeper of Secrets" which anyone reading this with experience will understand.

A group who exists in secret has many secrets, even from members, and it was my position to be aware of this and how it is achieved.

This was a title, something they called me, and one of my jobs. Before reaching that point I had other jobs with them.

At one point I was a trainer, teaching telekinetic or Remote Influence attacks and defense. At another I was a Magician who would influence others when given the order. Another was teaching the process of operating Cloned or "Avatar" bodies. The last was to dis inform an agency on the topic of Paranormal Activity.

The reason I transition between these jobs as I found myself faced with performing tasks I could not support. The hope was to find a "suitable position" that both employed my skills and allowed me to operate without interruption from something I have in abundance.. Conscience. When I refused to use RI techniques to harm others, I was turned to a Magician. When I refused to use black magic to harm others or influence others to "our" goals, I was sent to teach soul transfer. When I became repulsed by the people I was teaching, I was sent to a Paranormal Studies agency to "bury" the project. I was asked to falsify reports to show that this agency captured nothing of value. At this point, I wanted out of the order all together.

How I managed to get out and what agreements I made, I will state another time.

From there I went on to join a "White Hat" group. Let's face it, this is just another secret society. This one specialized in identifying and aiding people who exhibit "Exceptional Abilities". These people would be closely watched for some time before being approached and offered a place within the "White Hat" society. When it became clear this was just another secret society with the belief that they are "above" the rest of humanity who really did nothing of value for the WHOLE but instead did great things to benefit their own small group, I quit this as well.

Since I have straddled both sides of this fence, helping out at times when my moral compass will allow. Actions that do, even if silently, help the whole of humanity, are worthwhile to me regardless of who I am "working" for.

The work I do now is all in communications. Mediating meetings. Conversing with people and beings that do not wish to talk freely. Telepathically I can reach any form of being you place in front of me. This is a skill I have spent many years growing, and one that too few possess in these cults and programs.

And this gives you some back story on your writer...

I will be explaining something I think is very important for those who wish to know to understand. The "Illuminati Plan" and how to identify its stages. We are right in the middle of the final act, and the climax is approaching. Let us see if we can't be prepared when it arrives.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 105 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ailith (5th August 2015), alexius (17th August 2015), Andrew (9th May 2015), angelfire (27th April 2015), Antagenet (27th April 2015), aranuk (28th April 2015), Aspen (27th July 2015), Aurelius (15th August 2015), Aurvandil (28th April 2015), Azt (25th June 2015), Baby Steps (26th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), Bluegreen (27th April 2015), BMJ (6th May 2015), bodhii71 (27th April 2015), boris (2nd May 2015), Calz (26th April 2015), Carmen (8th May 2015), Cassmiranda (24th July 2016), Caylen (17th August 2015), Chester (30th January 2016), Chrononaut (10th September 2015), craig mitchell (27th April 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), cursichella1 (30th July 2015), dan33 (22nd July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (3rd July 2015), Daniel Duxfield (19th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (27th April 2015), Deega (29th April 2015), Desire (1st May 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Fanna (24th August 2015), Fellow Aspirant (27th April 2015), Flash (26th April 2015), fourty-two (28th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (27th April 2015), genevieve (20th June 2015), ghostrider (27th April 2015), ginnyk (27th April 2015), golden lady (27th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (26th April 2015), hohoemi (4th May 2015), Icare (6th June 2023), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Inaiá (24th August 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), joeecho (18th August 2015), justntime2learn (24th July 2015), Katyani (27th April 2015), Krist (28th April 2015), Lancet (27th April 2015), latina (28th April 2015), lizfrench (2nd May 2015), LoneWolf76 (6th May 2015), Magnus (6th May 2015), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Marie (27th April 2015), Mark (28th April 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Mike (27th April 2015), Monica Vogan (2nd May 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), NancyV (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), norski (1st May 2016), observer (1st July 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (26th April 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), raregem (27th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), Robin (27th April 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (5th May 2015), RunningDeer (27th April 2015), RUSirius (16th August 2015), Sean (27th July 2015), seko (8th May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), Sierra (27th April 2015), simbad24 (29th April 2015), Sith73 (1st May 2015), Snowflower (27th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), Stephanie (27th April 2015), Sunny (28th April 2015), T Smith (6th July 2015), t2016 (27th April 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (27th April 2015), The Alley Cat (15th August 2015), toppy (25th June 2015), Truthseeker85 (27th April 2015), ulli (28th April 2015), vortexpoint (23rd August 2015), Watching from Cyprus (27th April 2015), WhiteFeather (30th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 3/25/2015 :
    Background

The family my soul was set to incarnate into is a Cabal family. An "Illuminati" family. Full of Freemasons, Lawyers, Police, Doctors, Teachers, Military Personnel and Politicians.

This family has arranged marriages for the purpose of maintaining the "Bloodline" and assets of the family. One of the 13 "pure" Illuminati Bloodlines.

My mother was set to marry a man with my name (The Ruiner of course) and refused. She was bitter because she was not "special" like her sisters and therefor not "taken to camp" with them. What this meant, she didn't know, was that her sisters were heavily programmed and installed in "Secret Programs" created and operate by the "Illuminati". She was not as easy to mind control as her sisters because she did not share the desires of the Family.

She thought she would "get back" at her fathers lack of attention by refusing her arranged marriage and deciding instead to get pregnant by a stranger, knowing this would make her ineligible for this arranged marriage.

It worked. She did not have to marry The Ruiner. Instead, she married a truck driver after getting the random sperm donor to exit her life.

What she didn't know is her father had high hopes for her to-be-born child.

Your writer is this child.

I was 4yrs old when I was taken on a "special trip" by my Grandfather. What I was told is I was being taken to see some really big fish. Where we arrived is Marine Land in Niagara Falls Canada.

There I was introduced to a Mr.Johnson. I was too young to understand this was not his actual name. Mr. Johnson went on to ask me a series of questions and even gave me what seemed like a doctors examination. From there I got to meet the head trainer and their team of trainers and get up close and personal with the killer whales they kept.

About a month after that I was taken to "Camp" for the first time. On the way to the "camp" my Grandfather started to explain how our family was not like other families. That he and my aunts and cousins were all "special" but my mother and father are not. He told me I am "special" like he is and therefor will be educated like the other "special" members of the family. That I would be shown "secrets" and I couldn't ever tell anyone.

It was not long after arriving that the first "secret" was revealed to me.

The "camp" was just outside of a town in Ontario Canada called Port Perry. The "camp" appeared to be a Bible Studies camp. A small campground with a handful of cabins all about the same size and a couple portables. One cabin was larger than the others and that is the one one entered.

My Grandfather moved a table from the middle of the room to a side, and told me to stand where the table was. He stood next to me with his arm around me and immediately I thought "why is he holding me so tight?". I received my answer when the floor began to sink into the ground below the cabin. Within a few seconds I saw that this floor was actually an elevator, and once it dropped below the level of the cabin floor we were in an elevator shaft that after about 20 feet revealed glass walls that provided a view into what was a very large area which looked like the inside of a warehouse. This was my first view of what is now known to most reading this as an Underground Base.

I spent the entire summer there from mid June until the end of August. I will not go into what occurred at "camp" that summer. Any readers familiar with the "Illuminati" will understand that this was a "Program Facility". This first "camp" was meant for basic "programming". (See MKUltra style programming)

The next two summers I returned to the same camp and received this "programming". After the summer I would go back to my home where my mom and step-dad lived. I would attend "public school" during the day and had martial arts classes in the evenings.

After the first two years I started to be bounced around between various "camps"/Underground Facilities. This continued until I was 8yrs old at which time I was told the "programming" wouldn't work. I was then asked what interested me the most of all the things I had seen and learned over those first four summers at "camp" and my only response was "The Whales at Marine Land".

Unable or unwilling to give them the type of response they wanted it was decided that they would try a "more aggressive program". This was my first introduction to what is known as the "Secret Space Program".

The programming still wouldn't work. I was uncontrolled. However, I did not rebel against the "camps" or Programs. I was interested and they could see this. So after a few years of working within their Secret Space Program I was "promoted" to a "trainer" position. I would train other Secret Space Program members.

After some time the actions of this Secret Space Program turned me off of my own desire to experience the things I was. The "gain" I received was not, in my own opinion, worth the price I would pay. I understood early on that "we" were hiding a lot of truth from humanity. That "we" were using our knowledge and resources to ensure the survival of The Families/ The Orders rather than guiding humanity to a positive future. This realization was not met with anger from my handlers and teachers but rather with excitement. I was then moved to a new "Program" where I would be educated in what "we" call "Cultural Guidance". This is literally the creation of a controlled culture. It included education and media news as methods to form the opinions of the masses by providing misinformation and disinformation. Mind control. I quickly became an expert on their methods and for a while, was a "good little asset" for them.

In order for me to do this job, learn these things, I was required to attend every "secret meeting" I could possibly attend. All of the parties and rituals as well as tours and briefing on all the various "secret Programs". (There are many)

What I witnessed was abuses and murders and rapes. People being eaten or killed for sport. Women and men being used and Programmed as sex slaves. I witnessed politicians creating campaigns and public speeches geared to dis inform the public. World Leaders who to the public appeared as enemies sharing a sex slave in secret meetings. Witnessing plans being made to steer the public opinion against one side, and for another, meanwhile both sides are shaking hands as the result benefited both parties. it benefited both parties because in truth, they are one party.

There were times I was offered, encouraged, and even demanded to "partake" in such activities and refused. "Kill me if you wish, but I will not do that" I would say with absolute conviction. For a while they tried torturing me in various ways to get me to "agree" to their "terms" but all such attempts failed. I would repeat "Kill me if you wish, but I will not do that".

I asked to be released. I threatened to "tell everyone". "They" were not bothered by my threats.. "If you tell anyone we will kill you". At this point I actually welcomed death over what I was enduring. SO I told several people. A kid at my public school (who went missing), an Aunt (who was committed into a mental hospital three days after I told her) and a Police Officer I stopped on the street. (Who went "missing" soon after).

When I attempted to try telling my parents I was scolded and punished for "lying". In their minds I stayed with my Great Aunt all summer. (The same Aunt who had been committed) and actually "drove her insane", literally.

At this point I realised my parents had been "reprogrammed" which is what we called it when we would "alter memories" of individuals associated with the "programs".

When I was taken to "camp" the next summer, everything changed.

I was 15yrs old. I wanted out. They could not control me or program my mind successfully. So I was given to a being, a man, who is "at the top level" of the "Illuminati". I was told it would happen, and everyone around was surprised. This was "Unique" some would say, "This never happens" others would say. This being, this man, became my "mentor". For four years I was constantly with or in contact with this being. My "education" became more vast and deep. The horrors I witnessed also increased and so I still wanted "out". This being and I had endless debates about my removal, all the while I was still "working" for them.

During the time I was being mentored my role became very sensitive. I understood how to not only leave my own body but how to enter and control other bodies. At the time I developed this skill the Programs had developed a "Clone" Program which involved creating biological clones and empty body vessels for the "top level" "Illuminati" members as well as the Secret Space Program and Secret Military Operations. A common use for clones was entertainment, and my "job" was to teach celebrities (music and film stars, politicians ect) how to transfer into a clone and operate said clone. This was done without technology however at the time a technology was being (re)developed (reverse engineered) to achieve this transfer. Once the tech was up and running they allowed me to leave the Clone Program and offered me a job as a "mole" at a Paranormal Studies organization. This Org was at the time working with and funded by the Canadian and Untied States Governments. The "goal" was supposedly to detail paranormal truth and package it as an educational package for the public sector. My job was to ensure that wouldn't happen.

I was installed as the Director of the project. All final reports were made by myself. My job was to discredit all the evidence and those who collected it. I did my job well and the Governments shut the door on this project, concluding there is no truth to Paranormal Studies, cutting funding and burying the evidence.

I HATED doing this. These were good people whose work I destroyed. There was a lot of evidence involved enough to prove to the public that "paranormal activities" exist and can be measured and predicted. Again I asked to be released and was denied.

So it was hopeless. Those I tried to tell either went missing or crazy, or they refused to believe a word I said. If I continued I would have to perform actions I know are wrong. The result was my resignation to suicide.

I had travelled to Victoria BC, then 19yrs old, and planned to jump from a high cliff into the ocean to end my life.

4. The Following 58 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Antagenet (27th April 2015), aranuk (28th April 2015), Aspen (27th July 2015), Baby Steps (26th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), BMJ (6th May 2015), Calz (26th April 2015), Carmen (8th May 2015), Cassmiranda (24th July 2016), Caylen (17th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), cursichella1 (27th April 2015), dan33 (22nd July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (3rd July 2015), Daniel Duxfield (20th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (27th April 2015), Desire (1st May 2015), Domo67 (27th April 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (27th April 2015), ghostrider (27th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (26th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), joeecho (18th August 2015), justntime2learn (24th July 2015), Krist (28th April 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2018), Limor Wolf (27th April 2015), lizfrench (2nd May 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Monica Vogan (2nd May 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), onawah (18th July 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), Project_Buggy_Beach (5th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), RunningDeer (27th April 2015), seko (9th May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), Sierra (30th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), Sunny (4th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (31st August 2015), vmk22 (29th April 2015), vortexpoint (23rd August 2015), WhiteFeather (30th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 3/25/2015:
    My Name

Why am I called The Ruiner?

Someone who shines love wherever he goes and does everything within his power to create "things" which will inspire others to find positive change, chooses such a "negative" sounding name.

Well, I am here to ruin something. Ruin a delusion. I do not view my former "Family" or those who used me as my enemy. However.. I do want to try and ruin some of their agendas.

Ironically -in the Alanis sort of way- they called me The Ruiner first. Their meaning they attached to this song, so I used their joke as my name.. ha ha.. ha:

"Ruiner" by Nine Inch Nails

you had all of them on your side, didn't you? didn't you?
    you believed in all your lies, didn't you? didn't you?

the ruiner's got a lot to prove he's got nothing to lose and now he made you believe
    the ruiner's your only friend well he's the living end to the cattle he deceives
    the raping of the innocent you know the ruiner ruins everything he sees
    now the only pure thing left in my ****ing world is wearing your disease

how did you get so big?
    how did you get so strong?
    how did it get so hard?
    how did it get so long?

you had to give them all a sign, didn't you?
    you had to covet what was mine, didn't you?

the ruiner's a collector he's an infector serving his **** to his flies
    maybe there will come a day when those that you keep blind will suddenly realize
    maybe it's a part of me you took to a place I hoped it would never go
    and maybe that ****ed me up much more than you'll ever know

how did you get so big?
    how did you get so strong?
    how did it get so hard?
    how did it get so long?

what you gave to me
    my perfect ring of scars
    you know I can see what you really are

you didn't hurt me nothing can hurt me
    you didn't hurt me nothing can stop me now

6. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aranuk (28th April 2015), Aspen (27th July 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), Calz (26th April 2015), Cassmiranda (24th July 2016), Caylen (17th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), dan33 (22nd July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (3rd July 2015), Daniel Duxfield (20th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Desire (1st May 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Flash (26th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (27th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (26th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), joeecho (18th August 2015), justntime2learn (24th July 2015), Krist (28th April 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2018), Limor Wolf (27th April 2015), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), onawah (18th July 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), raregem (27th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), seko (9th May 2015), Sith73 (1st May 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), vmk22 (29th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 3/26/2015:
    Intentions

What is my intention?

I want you to know the plan so you can see the operations as they unfold.

These posts will not be in order. Each one will be seemingly random. Each will become a piece of the puzzle. Eventually you the reader will have enough pieces you will start to see the picture beginning to form. At this point, simply ask, and I will help put them in their place. HELP I said.. It is ultimately up to you.

There are no benevolent ET's coming to save you. There are no "White Hat" groups trying to save you. All either of those could possibly do is give you the tools to help yourself. With that said, the tools are available. You just may not see them as tools.

So my intention is to empower you with confidence and knowing-ness.

If you choose to keep reading or follow this blog, I will tell you what their plans are and how they are in the process of achieving them. Even if it hurts you current view.

Magic is the focus of Imagination and Will. The two powers most under attack. Imagination is not encouraged. Will is not recognized. We reward the people who can play the game. Not those who dream outside of it.

This is why magic works against humanity and not for them. I want you to know that Magic is your right as a spiritual being existing in creation. Magic is your paintbrush and the holographic construct we call reality is your canvas. Just remember that you share this canvas with billions of other active artists.

I want to tell you about my experiences within both the "Illuminati" and later on the "White Hat" groups.

I will also tell you about my most recent works along side the Secret Space Program, as it is important for humanity and isn't likely to be told anywhere else. (They won't actually attack me for doing so.)

More than anything else. I want you to see how far they have gone to convince you that you are not more powerful than they are.

8. The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Antagenet (27th April 2015), aranuk (28th April 2015), Aspen (27th July 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), BMJ (6th May 2015), Calz (26th April 2015), Carmen (8th May 2015), Cassmiranda (24th July 2016), Curlew (12th February 2016), dan33 (22nd July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (3rd July 2015), Daniel Duxfield (20th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (27th April 2015), Desire (1st May 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Fanna (24th August 2015), Flash (26th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (27th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (26th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), joeecho (18th August 2015), Krist (28th April 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2018), Limor Wolf (27th April 2015), looking-glass (28th May 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), onawah (18th July 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), raregem (27th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), seko (9th May 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), Stephanie (27th April 2015), Swanette (1st July 2015), Valerie Villars (24th July 2018), vmk22 (29th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

A Regular Everyday Normal Guy

As part of my agreement with the Order when I left the family, I created a "regular life" and public personality that not only hides any involvement with the "Illuminati" but also makes it very easy to discredit me should I have gone full Whistle blower previously.

When I was released my educational records were altered. Transcripts and degrees vanished. Even people I knew well had no recollection of me. Medical records were changed. Even my legal name was changed and passports and licences were vanished. This was all to cripple me in a sense. Something I had to learn to live with and rebuild.

I began to collect "normal friends" and do "normal things" keeping any of my occult knowledge buried and anytime it was noticed I easily dismissed it in their minds as "something I've read about". I also developed some artistic skills and started creative projects as a way to channel this information and knowledge. As per my agreement, I can tell the truth, only if it can be easily written off as fiction if it starts to catch too much attention.

I married my long time girlfriend and I have two children with her. We have since split. But this process created a long list of people who know me as just a "regular everyday normal guy".

This has become my Clark Kent alter ego, this normal man who only reads about the occult but has never had to experience it. He doesn't talk much or at all about Secret Space Programs or Giants. Just the occasional astral projection lesson or two.

My kids I raise as if all this knowledge is common place, as it was for me, without submitting them to any rituals or secret meetings.

I also have siblings who are uninvolved (not qualified for) with secret societies of any kind. This helps me remain grounded and keeps me close to the masses, providing an understanding most of my "Illuminati" peers have never experienced or come to understand.

Another frequent pass time is reading blogs and forums and other social media discussing occult topics. I find that very entertaining. It's my guilty pleasure. Guilty because I shouldn't be laughing at it all. The egos of all the researchers clinging to the stories best suited for their audience and drive up their website hits and conference ticket sales. One of my favorite topics for that is Reptilians. I have spent a great deal of time around this race of Draco Reptilians and have come to understand them very well. So as information started coming out from speakers and researchers such as David Icke, I was having a blast watching all the readers and listeners cringe and rail against this idea. Oh if you only knew how many of your historical figures both heroes and tyrants were physical Reptilians or incarnated reptilian souls. You human body is more reptilian than even I would care to admit.

Often I'll introduce myself to these posters and bloggers. Some are just the people searching for valid info. Some are claiming to be contactees or insiders of various levels. The most REAL people come from the searching side. In my experience 99% of the insiders, whistleblowers and contactees start with some truth, then feel the attention and begin to weave their story into something larger than it is. They all do the same "Listen to me because this ET race chose me" song and dance. It's truly amusing. Any true "insider" can see through all this nonsense. Most simply sit back and watch with the same guilty amusement that I do.

The researchers are the most fun though. SO MANY are males using their "knowledge" and pseudo-celebrity to attract females, or money, or worshippers. Same applies to some Whistleblower/contactee/insiders as well. Again, entertaining.

Each one has their own version of "saviour" be it some ET races they contacted or contacted them, or some secret society exposing the others, or some politician standing up to another.

For someone as involved as I have been, this is where the story falls apart. ET races that are not part of the control system do not intervene. They understand free will and that it is humanities duty to stand up and free themselves. Humans invited this control and loved it for so long, that NO ONE is going to help us out from under it anymore than they have by giving us all we need to know about how they are enslaving us.

Oh.. And ALL countries, ALL secret societies, ALL secret government/military/space programs.. are ALL created, controlled and monitored by the "Illuminati". ALL of them.

Freemasons have dark masons and light masons. These sides are opposing. And the Illuminati has important members on both sides.

The U.S. doesn't like Russia. The Illuminati has important members on both sides.

Program X is opposing Project Y. The Illuminati has important members on both sides.

The "White Hats" are attempting to overthrow the Cabal. The Illuminati have important members on both sides.

So if you're waiting for the White Hats, or Project H Y G, or this or that ET race to come and take over from the Illuminati and free you all, please don't hold your breath. That will NEVER happen.

But...

The Universe is providing you with a form of energy that can help you SEE the control well enough to withdrawal consent. To give you the internal strength to stand on your own and the courage to walk a path alone without someone there to protect you, or guide you, or just plain agree with you.

If you can do this, as individuals, and as a whole, you WILL save YOURSELF from the control of the Illuminati.

Oh and.. The Illuminati are just as controlled as you are. As are the beings controlling them, and the beings controlling them. There is a pattern here I hope you see.

10. The Following 57 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

angelfire (27th April 2015), Antagenet (27th April 2015), aranuk (28th April 2015), Aspen (27th July 2015), Becky (27th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), Calz (27th April 2015), Carmen (8th May 2015), Caylen (17th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), cursichella1 (27th April 2015), dan33 (22nd July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (3rd July 2015), Daniel Duxfield (20th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (27th April 2015), Desire (1st May 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Fanna (24th August 2015), Flash (26th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (27th April 2015), Gerald Paris (27th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (27th April 2015), Houman (28th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), joeecho (18th August 2015), Joy_P (27th April 2015), Krist (28th April 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2018), Limor Wolf (27th April 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), onawah (18th July 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), raregem (27th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), seko (9th May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), Sierra (1st May 2015), skyflower (27th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), Swanette (1st July 2015), Valerie Villars (24th July 2018), vmk22 (30th April 2015), WhiteFeather (1st May 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

A Confession

I was 26 by the time I was finally "released" from the "Illuminati". How that came to pass is another post. For now I want to focus on the present.

After years of honoring my agreement with and avoiding requests from this group eventually there came a request I could not refuse.

One of my personal fascinations has been with Giants.

I was told about the existence of giants as well as the large storage's of giant remains which are hidden from the public. The reason for hiding the existence of Giants is to avoid the discussion related to evolution and history this knowledge would create. Admitting the existence of giants means having to admit Darwin is wrong. As well as other issues of truth.

After seeing the remains and documentation, pictures, video of giants I was informed of the phenomenon of "Sleeping Giants" and other "Stasis Beings". Being that are in a type of hibernation or deep sleep inside pods which are hidden in large underground areas located within mounds. The mystery of the mound builders had a reason.. To house these "Sleeping Beings" or Stasis Beings.

These beings, many of which are giants, are in some sort of artificial sleep and are estimated to have been like this for approximately 13,000yrs.

Although the location and purpose of these mounds has been long known, the mounds were considered "off limits" until recently. The Secret Space Program has been the groups charged with monitoring these mounds, looking for changes in pressure or different energetic readings which may indicate the beings inside are "waking up".

This past December such readings started to come in. In one mound in particular, it seemed whatever was asleep within the mound was waking up.

One of the skills I used the most was an ability to effectively communicate with ET races. Due to this skill I was asked if I would enter the mound and investigate. To see if in fact a being had "awoken" and if so, talk to it. I agreed.

I was taken via FTL Transport (common SSP craft) by the faction of the Secret Space Programs that calls themselves "The Alliance", (there are 5 or 6 different Secret Space Program factions who all believe they are independent of the others - which is mind control, but I`ll come back to this another time) to a location I will not mention where a mound was present.

When I arrived the Secret or Shadow Military and Alliance SSP had quarantined the area, setting up a massive inflatable tent over the mound and ensuring the ground and skies around the are were secured.

After a long briefing I was directed to enter and report back what I found. I went in accompanied by two "brutes" (Armed SSP Military personnel) who hung back at the entrance.

What I found inside was a fully awake being and an open pod. On the ground sat this being, cross legged, eyes closed. Clearly a Giant. My first guess was that he must be at least 15ft tall, when he stood up I realised he was even taller than that. We measured him later at 24ft.

His eyes opened and he stood. His face was serene and he almost had a grin on his face.

We had a long chat in which he told me many things. Some I could and some I refused to repeat to the groups who brought me there. After the chat and my report the question of what we would do with this being came up.

Some of my close friends sent a message right at that moment that they could help. Their offer was accepted and these friends came to meet with this giant being. They offered to take him off this planet and deliver him to a planet where others "like him" are known to live. He accepted and this plan was carried out. Despite the Illuminati wanting to examine and mind probe this being, they realised the potential risk was not worth the potential reward, and they allowed these friends of mine to carry out the plan of taking this giant elsewhere.

Sorry did you not know such beings existed and that groups can travel the stars? Ooops my bad.

Since that first experience I have now attended three like locations where Stasis Beings within mounds have awoken. So far all have ended the same way. Eventually I will tell you what I would not tell the Illuminati and Secret Space Programs involved. For now I will keep things simple.

They wanted to know so badly they tried to threaten me and even attacked and injured me. When they did, my former "Mentor" intervened and put out the order that I am to be left alone as I will be reporting to him. When he speaks, these groups listen, even if they don't know it was his words, their own superiors make things clear enough that they follow orders.

One of the Secret Space Program members thought he could get me to "spill the beans". He applied a Remote Influence based attack on me and reactivated a dormant virus within my nervous system which caused pain and facial paralysis. My "mentor" had him killed. Message delivered. And just another load of guilt for my conscience.

Another lovely part of the story; I have a "regular life" I have to maintain both for my "agreement" and for my own well being. Being two places at once is possible, but I was not equipped to do so. This caused me to ask this Secret Space Program I was dealing with for two trainees, whom I could guide through what has to be done to communicate with beings who could potentially become hostile. I was sent two, one male and one female.

Well the male was a poor choice. After his first encounter this "highly regarded" SSP Member was so childishly excited he went and told a couple buddies who worked in lower level programs. This trainee has returned to the incarnational wheel.

I like to call Secret Space Program members "Cowboys". This works because MANY of them come from the Southern States and their general personalities fill in the rest of the meaning. One thing that is well known about people in these various space programs is they are easily led around like a puppy on a leash by their ego. They are selected for this quality. "Nerds" have the most easy to play egos because they have been living in mom's basement dreaming of being Superman, Indiana Jones or Luke Skywalker most of their lives.

The females I call Barbie's or Ripley's. They are either bubbly and obedient like a Barbie would be or tough and independent to a fault like Ripley in the Alien films. I call them this because, well, those are the names of the programs which created them.

So my trainees turned out to be a Barbie and a Cowboy. The Cowboy is gone and the Barbie has already quit (given up) or been fired (She was not good at her job), so it's back to your writer, again.

This job requires only skills that many many people possess in abundance. Unfortunately not many of them have ever been placed in Secret Space or Military Programs so that they could be selected to take over for me. I could recommend half a dozen "common folk" who could do this job quite well, but that does not work for their compartmentalization focus minds. Control freaks much?

~Sigh~

I cannot wait to watch them loose control. But back to topic.

This has all been a confession of sorts. I am "working for them" again, but this time, I am sort of in a sub contractor role. They did pay my rent and some of my debts but, I don't have to do anything I do not agree with. I have backing to ensure this. I believe in what I am doing even if it is being quarterbacked by these cults and programs. I feel compelled to ensure beings who do not wish to be tangled up in this web do not have to be. So if I can do that by relaxing giants and guiding them towards a new home.. So be it.

12. The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Antagenet (27th April 2015), aranuk (28th April 2015), Aspen (27th July 2015), Becky (27th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), BMJ (6th May 2015), Calz (27th April 2015), Carmen (8th May 2015), Caylen (17th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), cursichella1 (27th April 2015), dan33 (22nd July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (3rd July 2015), Daniel Duxfield (20th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (27th April 2015), Desire (1st May 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Fanna (24th August 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (27th April 2015), ghostrider (27th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (27th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), joeecho (18th August 2015), justntime2learn (24th July 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2018), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), onawah (18th July 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), Project_Buggy_Beach (5th June 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), raregem (27th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), seko (9th May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), TelosianEmbrace (31st August 2015), ulli (28th April 2015), vmk22 (30th April 2015), Watching from Cyprus (29th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 3/27/2015:
    Aforementioned Friends

I have several friends who are not human. At some stages of life none of my friends were human.

In the earlier posts I had mentioned "friends" who helped the Giants off the planet. I also mentioned resolving to suicide. The same friends helped in both cases.

These friends are commonly known as "tall blondes" or sometimes "Nordic" ETs.

This is a common ET type who come from different places. Some are from Sirius. Some from Orion. Some are human, or an earlier version of human. My friends fit under the last type.

They were originally on this planet more than 200,000yrs ago, prior to the arrival of Atlantis and prior to the Lemurians who were dominate on the planet at the time. They had reached a point where they could travel the cosmos and during a time of great physical change on the planet, had left this world to search the Galaxy in their new home, a massive craft or "Mother ship". This group returned for the first time about 13,000 yrs ago when the deal between humans and the Draco was formed. Perhaps, if they had returned sooner they would have advised humans against this deal. However, being too late for that, they assisted with the process of placing beings in stasis here. Providing technology to some and guidance to others. Once this process was complete they did not start to return to earth again until the late 70's and began to contact humans and council towards a more nature based path throughout the 80's. Which is where they found me, in 1988.

For some reason I will overlook for now, they developed a connection with me and were performing some actions at a distance to keep me safe.

When I was 19 and ready to end my own life they intervened. A female "tall blonde" who I call Alex stopped me, and persuaded me to take a different path.

This group mediated the "deal" that led to my release. They contacted a few others to step in between myself and the Illuminati. This is what allowed me to be released without any repercussions.

I agreed to maintain the public face as I described in an earlier post, and to not do, what I plan to do soon, which is name names of people I had been involved with.

Let me tell you it is a lot of fun to see people on TV knowing I have witnessed them pee their pants in fear.

14. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aranuk (28th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), Calz (27th April 2015), Carmen (8th May 2015), Caylen (17th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), dan33 (22nd July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (3rd July 2015), Daniel Duxfield (20th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (27th April 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Fanna (24th August 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (27th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (27th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), joeecho (18th August 2015), justntime2learn (24th July 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2018), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), onawah (18th July 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), raregem (27th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), seko (9th May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), TelosianEmbrace (31st August 2015), ulli (28th April 2015), Valerie Villars (24th July 2018), vmk22 (30th April 2015), Watching from Cyprus (29th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 3/27/2015:
    What are They?

The "Illuminati" is an order led by '13 Parents'. Each 'Parent' represents the '13 Main Bloodlines' that most know as the Illuminati. What I call the Illuminati is the 13 Parents and their 'direct followers' or "pupils".

Each Parent can barely be considered human. Each one, holds and protects knowledge of a specific method for prolonging the like span of an organic life form. As well as many other secrets. They know much more than the Cults and Programs below them are aware of.

Each Parent could share this ability with what I am calling their 'direct followers'. This is what forms the various "cults" associated with the Illuminati by most researchers and seekers.

The Parents are the Illuminati when I write moving forward. Please understand this and that I will generalize all of the branches of their "cults" and "projects" and "programs" under this name. These parents control the "cabal". These Parents control the Secret and Public economy, military, political systems, space programs, intelligence agencies, ect. in every country on the entire planet.

This Power to Control is not their own however. It belongs to an ET race. You've all heard of them. The Draco.

Perhaps a little more than 13,000yrs ago The Draco implemented a plan and the chess pieces in this game would be the "Illuminati". (This is the name I am using because it is the public name they gave themselves. This name, and the Cabal name, and important characters in their End Game. )

The Draco require a focused post to break down their structure as it impacts earth, which I may or may not choose to do, but not now.

For now focus: The Draco control the Illuminati Parents. The Illuminati Parents control the Illuminati. The Illuminati controls overtly or covertly every program, project, cult, order, brother or sisterhood, country/government you have ever read about or heard about.

When The Draco leave this planet, and they will, the Illuminati will take control for themselves. This happenstance had been spun into disinfo in the form of an "overthrow" of the Draconian, Cabal and Illuminati regime. The Draco will leave, almost completely, by choice. The only Draco who will remain will be agents of the Illuminati. The Illuminati will have full control in essence absorbing the remaining Draco as Illuminati.

At this point, their plan which started 13,000yrs ago and has seen minor revisions to compensate for errors, will be unraveled.

It will appear fair, and be fowl. It will sound like what you want enough that you will overlook that it is also what they want.

Most people of earth have been formed and shaped into wanting what they want. So their Plan will sound Great to most when presented.

16. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aranuk (28th April 2015), Aspen (27th July 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), BMJ (6th May 2015), Calz (27th April 2015), Caylen (17th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), dan33 (22nd July 2015), Daniel Duxfield (20th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (27th April 2015), Desire (7th May 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Fanna (24th August 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (27th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (27th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), justntime2learn (24th July 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2018), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), onawah (18th July 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), raregem (27th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), seko (9th May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), vmk22 (30th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 3/28/2015:
    The Plan

"The New Rome will fall just as the Old Rome fell. So that the beings who created Rome could wash their hands of their creation, and start fresh. Just as we did after The Atlantian Age."

The above is considered a gift in the mind of it's author. That I am writing here is not unknown. Most readers may have no idea, but "they" all know exactly who your author is. Back to the point. The above quote did not come from me. It came from the being who was meant to be my mentor.

What it eludes to is the New Rome, which is to those who know, the "Cabal Capital Country". The heart of the "illuminati cults". Amaraka.

A great deal of dirty illuminati secrets are being exposed at a rapid pace. Several "leaks" have been created and orchestrated to ensure almost all people, from the mainstream folks to the alternative info folks, know just how dark and evil this group is.

You've all been told and shown proof of your enslavement. You've also been given all the truth about your own power to change it. But the game is rigged no matter which side you choose to play it from. The only solution is not to play. But I digress.

Now that the world is starting to see the devil, they will bring him to light and destroy him and his hell around him.

Enter the saviours. This has to be another country or government or secret ET allies, right?

Give the world a "White Hat" group, led by benevolent ET's, brought to the public in the form of a new group of political allies.

BRICS. "White Hats Groups". <insert ET name of the month here>.

They will give you what you want.

Once it's too late you'll remember..

"Oh yeah, this is what THEY wanted too!!??!"

Take the money away, replace it with a new system.

Take religion away, replace it with a new system.

Take all the Illuminati away, replace it with secret system.

Take your needs away, replace them with technology.

Take your governments away, replace them with a new government system.

Take away the Old World Order, replace it with a New World Order.

And here's the clincher..

Take away your natural spiritual evolutionary process, replace it with a cybernetic transhuman artificial process.

More of the finer details to come of course.

18. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (9th May 2015), Antagenet (27th April 2015), aranuk (28th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), BMJ (6th May 2015), Calz (27th April 2015), Carmen (8th May 2015), Caylen (17th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), dan33 (22nd July 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (3rd July 2015), Daniel Duxfield (20th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (27th April 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Fanna (24th August 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Frenchy (19th August 2015), Gardener (27th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (27th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), justntime2learn (28th April 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2018), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), onawah (18th July 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), raregem (27th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (5th May 2015), seko (9th May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), Stephanie (27th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (31st August 2015), vmk22 (30th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 3/28/2015:
    Avians

There are ET's known as Avians. Each group of Avians uses the name of a colour to represent themselves.

There has been a lot of talk around the Internet about "Blue Avians" and this is rather laughable. "Blue Avians" do not exist. They are and have always been used as part of a mind control program specifically for members inside Secret Space Programs, Cloning Programs and Culture Creator programs. (Katy Perry has been in contact with the Blue Avians, as has Lady Gaga, as example)

The Avians assisted the Annunaki by distributing language and religion to different parts of the world. In plain speak, they distributed the disinformation that would become the control system we know today. They attached themselves to the "god" RA and told humans they were the messenger of RA. They were doing this as part of an order made by the Annunaki.

Secret Societies honor the Avians by wearing "Bird masks" at high level luxury parties and rituals. We call these .. dun dun dun.. Avian Masks. The host of the party wears.. You guessed it, a BLUE mask. He is the Blue Avian.

They call their programmed entities "Blue Avians" as a play on their own "Blue Blood" focus. Honestly every time someone accepts that "Blue Avians" exist, another Illuminati member falls over laughing.

Today I am seeing this spreading out from some people who are still active in various programs. The programs affected are the Secret Space Programs and Clone Centre Programs.

Talk to any Clone Centre attendee and they will tell you all about the "Big Birds" who have been present at Cloning for the past few months. Talk to any high level Secret Space Program member and they will tell you how the "Blue Avians selected (me) to disclose information to Humanity". A sure tell sign of this mind control op is they will attach military protocol to their contact. "I was given a name to repeat to others they contact so we will know each other are telling the truth". Triggers, neat!

Sound like the military to you? Well that's because IT IS!

One female I have been training for the past couple months came forward with this story:

She was sitting at home when she felt compelled to walk outside. She was taken by an orb in OBE form to a meeting with what are being called Sphere Beings (which are not beings at all but I will comment on them another time) two other ET groups and Blue Avians. She was then told how the Blue Avians would be contacting others and would give each who they do contact a phrase they can identify each other with. She was told she was chosen to be a delegate for the Sphere Being Alliance (there's that Alliance word we created popping up again).

She was also told by her superiors within her program that this program had been run on most Secret Space Program members who are no longer active within their programs. They were chosen this way because they are easily discarded if the need arises.

Basically, she was told that her experience was a test, something they wanted her to understand, and something given to others as part of a massive disinfo campaign which will serve their "plan" which I outlined in an earlier post.

I found this really funny when another friend reported a very similar event the next day to a prominent researcher.

Typically I ignore these games as they play them. This is too hilarious to ignore:

The Blue Avians and Sphere Beings are apparently telling people that BRICS and "That Russian" who leads the "R" belong to the "Alliance" and wants to end the Cabal/Illuminati with help from the Blue Avians and Sphere Beings. This is being reported online via two individuals and two researchers, and by many others off of public profiles. ( I am going to make another post about the Alliance and the Secret Space Programs)

That Russian who is supposed to be "outing the Cabal" is a higher ranking member than any of those he is supposedly outing. Your writer knows that man VERY well, and spent a great deal of time with him. Your writer was, at one point, that Russians Trainer. He and I even spent some time off-world together and became friends. (I still have a soft spot for him on a personal level despite absolutely disagreeing with his life choices). I had the opportunity to show this Russian what is being said about him. He laughed and said "Oh what a great plan this is. Working flawlessly." He is right.

Ladies and Gentlemen: BRICS is not going to save you. That Russian, is more deeply involved with the Illuminati than any other public figure you could name. He truly loves the work he is doing and cannot wait to become King. He is completely amazed at how easy the Alternative Community is making this transition for him. The Blue Avians are an Illuminati creation, and this tale has been specifically crafted to work for specific people.

It is the PLAN that you all think he is the hero.

The average mainstream oriented person is easy enough to fool. For you Awake and Aware folk they attached a benevolent group of ETs to the tale. The Alternative Community is eating it up.

That Russian and his mentor (who is also the one who was my mentor) would like to thank you for making this information public. You are selling the propaganda of the Illuminati better than they could themselves. They have said that the first researcher to disclose this program will receive a prize. "It requires your credibility to give this tale wings." I'm sure the pun of WINGS was intended.

Addressed to Program Members, Civilians and Researchers sharing this story:
    "Thank you very much, deeply and truly." -nituP

Truly if Common Sense doesn't tell you this story is wrong, then you should just follow BRICS to the promise land.

20. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Antagenet (27th April 2015), aranuk (28th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), BMJ (6th May 2015), Calz (27th April 2015), Caylen (17th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (3rd July 2015), Daniel Duxfield (20th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (27th April 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Fanna (24th August 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (27th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (27th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jake (27th April 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), justntime2learn (28th April 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2018), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), muxfolder (27th June 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), onawah (18th July 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), raregem (27th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), sandpainter (14th June 2015), seko (10th May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), vmk22 (30th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 3/29/2015:
    Anonymous Blogger

My reason for posting under this blog and remaining somewhat anonymous is I just don't want anyone to follow me. Follow this blog, sure, I'm going to tell you the truth.

What happens when people come out with information like this is all sorts of people begin to follow the speaker. Then the ego takes over and the speakers story grows. Next thing you know they are all over all the radio stations and doing interviews all the while claiming they don't want to do so.

It's quite simple. If you don't want to.. Don't.

I don't want to, so I won't. If someone would like to interview me under this name (The Ruiner) that would be fine, but I am not going to tell the world who I am, because I do not want the followers.

Now that this much is clear the reason I am sure most would assume as my reason for being anonymous is to protect myself from the Illuminati or Cabal. I don't need to do that, they know I am writing here, and they don't care. Who is going to listen anyways? No one.

They know as well as I do that unless I embrace the celebrity of being a "whistleblower" that this blog will be generally ignored.

Also, they have to allow the truth to be written somewhere. Why not an anonymous blogger?

~Message delivered~
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 26th April 2015 at 20:53.

22. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Antagenet (27th April 2015), aranuk (28th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), Calz (27th April 2015), Carmen (8th May 2015), Caylen (17th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (3rd July 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (27th April 2015), Desire (7th May 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Fanna (24th August 2015), Flash (26th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (1st May 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (27th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), justntime2learn (28th April 2015), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), onawah (18th July 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), raregem (27th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), soulfulwarrior333 (11th June 2015), vmk22 (30th April 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 3/30/2015:
    Feel Free To..

Today an email asked the question of whether I would respond to emails.

Easy answer. Yes I will.

Feel free to email your writer anytime. Just click my blogger profile and send an email.

24. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

angelfire (27th April 2015), Antagenet (27th April 2015), aranuk (28th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), Calz (27th April 2015), Caylen (17th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (27th April 2015), Desire (7th May 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Fanna (24th August 2015), Flash (27th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (27th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), justntime2learn (28th April 2015), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), onawah (18th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), raregem (27th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), vmk22 (30th April 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 4/08/2015:
    Email Response

It seems these blogs had some new visitors today. Someone connected what your writer is saying here with what someone else is saying on a forum. -Interesting forum name btw-

So I feel I should write something here for the new eyes on this blog from the forum:

Your writer is a former Illuminati member. Brought up within their systems and programs. That is true. Your writer has said plenty on this already.

If your writer wanted to earn points with the Illuminati he would be talking to researchers reinforcing the agenda. He was asked to do so, but would not. Here everyone, anyone or no one can read it all.

Your writer has spoken with more than a few researchers in this field. At times your writer has released information to these researchers who have then published the information on their own sites. Not even they knew your writers name.

Creative writing? If that is my intention I should probably quit. Your writer is definitely lacking skills in that regard.

Many angry emails sent to defend your Whistleblower. Respectable. I'm not looking to attack your Whistleblower, readers. Relax. If you can be hypnotized, you can be programmed. If you make it through Boot Camp, you can be hypnotized. If you have ever been programmed by previously mentioned Projects or Programs, you still have THIS program in your mind. This is not your fault. You have a chance to admit "I was/am wrong" and you have the chance to say "I am sorry" because you are just making an honest mistake. The heart is certainly in the right place. It's easy to miss programming.

You've added a lot of you to what you say which is beautiful, you just really need to avoid the rest.

There are benevolent ETs. ALL of which are too aware of Natural Law and Free Will and Karma to "Save You".

Humans: You are under control because you asked for it. You refuse to save yourself so your Draconian overlords saved you. Now you want another race to save you from the Draconians? It does not matter how spectacular any ET race seems - If you NEED them, they can and will, control you. (The Draco are abadoning you anyways, but that is another blog)

Get off your damn knees. Stand for yourself. Do not rely on BRICs, or Avians or any Unity Consciousness to stand for you.

The Illuminati KNOW VERY WELL that all it takes is YOU standing up and refusing this control and guidance and accepting the responsibility of your thoughts, emotions and actions - for yourself. All the information you need is out there. What is not out there is IN YOU.

Give up the lip lock you have on the technological titty, and you will see you can look after yourself without some Parental Figure like - ET to SAVE you. Return to being a Natural Being on this planet and give up your cybernetic dreams. Nature will reconnect you to the abilities that have been occulted but exist within all of you. At that point, the Illuminati can no longer enslave or control you. The Draconians would've given up if you weren't begging them to protect you by giving you iPhones and iMACs and Google Cars and _________.

Laughable.

One email I received was a copy and paste from a forum where someone asks: "IF ITS ALL A PSY-OP - if its all an Illuminati psy-op as she claims, then why would they even need to create it at all?" This person goes on to say " IF ITS REAL - if the so-called Blue Avians etc DO exist and are beneficial, then The Powers That Were should be rightfully VERY concerned that their enemy is now disclosing highly sensitive secret info to the masses via the internet."

I will respond with a question: Did you read the blog you are questioning? It is quite clear WHY this has been put in place. Having you accept and invite the Blue Avians and BRICS et al as your saviors from the Cabal is A LOT easier than having to put you in FEMA-like camps. We could drag you kicking and screaming, OR, we can set a trap. Thousands of years now we have been forming your thoughts and you think we are too stupid to anticipate that SOME humans are not going to freely accept the agenda? The Illuminati WANTS you to believe it. That is all I am saying. You choose whether you do or not.

Now ask yourselves this: If the Blue Avians ARE real then why worry about disinformation? It's not even logical to assume that the Illuminati would run counter-psy-ops if they KNEW about Blue Avians, because......

If a benevolent race DID decide to SAVE YOU the Illuminati COULD NOT stop them. Let that one roll around your head for a while.

You would rather believe that they can pull you out of your bed in the middle of the night for a meeting than they could do anything else that would be FAR MORE EFFECTIVE than dragging people out of their homes in their underwear?

THIS is why the Illuminati laughs at you.

Oh, and if I'm saying the Illuminati wants you to believe this, and so you don't (drum roll please) Aren't your Blue Avians going to save you anyways? If you assume I am giving out disinformation, and so you do believe it (drum roll please) aren't the Blue Avians going to save you anyways?

If they were what they claim, this would not be a battle of information. If you are right the Blue Avians will show up anytime now and slap my fingers with a ruler. If I am right, well, you can read this blog again this same time next year when I'm telling you how the newest savior is also not going to save you.

The average human would gladly accept a cybernetic implant that makes them more than human. Those of you who have figured out that the Illuminati do not have your best interests in mind, are not likely to freely accept their implants and new forms of control through a new monetary system, a new religion, a new governance. It's just easier if you do. So we will give you someone you admire to follow and a race you trust. The end result is the same whether you follow the plan by will or by force. It's just easier if you do.

The rest of the comment and question sent to me is not worth commenting on. Very narrow view you have there. You obviously missed something very important.

The only reason you were warned by the Blue Avians about disinformation is those who dreamed them up do not want to be questioned.

The Illuminati want (but don't need) the majority to consent. Plain and simple. They do not want to fight and if they wanted to just kill you off or throw you in prisons, you'd be there. The Illuminati only benefit, if you come willingly. (The Draco wanted you dead, The Illuminati have devised a way to keep you around, so long as you behave like good little children. Which is all you are to them. Your parents didn't convince you Santa existed because they hate you.)

You have proven that all we need to do is offer you free energy, remove the money system you know, and kill off the Cabal for you to follow the agenda (again). Every religion written has accomplished the same. So to the point: The MESSAGE delivered by the Blue Avians and their host IS your new religion at it's earliest stages. Before you get confused, please remember that the basic message in the Holy Bible is positive and of great benefit to Mankind. It's just EVERYTHING ELSE that has controlled your mind. Same will apply to this new religion.

It will start off with everything you want; Love and light, peace and good will. It will be everything wrapped around it which will, as it has, lead you astray. You know how this works, so why the question?

The Illuminati do fear you. You have the same power they have, and they know it. That is why they try to hide it from you.

They WOULD feel pretty threatened by forums like the one these comments were sent from. The problem is we monitor them and we see that you all fight with yourselves and argue and disagree and hold bias and worship ect. The few of you who don't are only a slight worry because they are 1 out of 20 forum members. Members have been sent into your circles to sell you lies. You kill off the ones who do tell you the truth -or ignore them- and praise those who create a the perfect script for you.

He, She - Makes no difference to your writer.

There is no intention to put down your whistleblower or his contact researcher. They are expected to do what they are doing. It is not a problem. Your writer simply wishes to put this information out for you to read or not read. There is no competition here because I don't want their audience, I don't want your donations, and I am not going to play your Huckleberry. My personal focus is only to help by giving you some truth.

Your writer doesn't know everything, but your writer does know your whistleblower is lying. He and his wife created a story that works with the ego of his contact. His back story is half true and half mixed with information he transplanted from other whistleblowers (which is why not a single aspect of his story is new to your community ).

He has gotten away with his lies so long now that he truly believes this entire movement is BS and there is no Illuminati or Secret Space Program ("they would have contacted me by now to tell me to shut up, wouldn't they? They must not exist.") Soon enough, he will know otherwise.

Your writer has read the story, and wishes it were true, but knows better.

Now that all of this was said, please keep your forum dramas to yourself and please don't ask me to respond to any more of this.

To the email-er: Hey you asked for this! haha

26. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aranuk (28th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), Calz (27th April 2015), Carmen (8th May 2015), Caylen (17th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (27th April 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Fanna (24th August 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (27th April 2015), Gerald Paris (28th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (27th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), justntime2learn (28th April 2015), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), sandpainter (14th June 2015), seko (10th May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), vmk22 (30th April 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 4/08/2015:
    The Beauty of Humanity

Aside from very rare exceptions, all of you reading this, at this time, are Human.

Whether your soul identifies itself as Reptilian, Pleiadian, Lycan, or any other. Or whether you are incarnating for the first time from 7th or 10th or Two Trillionth density;

You are, right now, Human.

Embrace this.

You have been controlled, manipulated and abused by other beings of different densities and races (non-humans) because you have something they don't. You are capable of things they aren't but want to be. You have an experience unlike and far more intense than any other race at any other density. - Not better, not worse, just different-

Because you are Human.

We have several waves of "wanderers" and "walk-ins" and "starseeds" who thought they could handle this form and this density but -in some cases- underestimated the intensity of this particular experience.

Being Human.

They came in for a purpose, but for many if not most, they forgot what that purpose was. So they looked outside themselves for answers - as Humans tend to do- and they found them.
    They were told they are not human, they are ET, or higher density, trapped (not my word for it) in a human body.

From there they spent many years spiralling off trying to remember where they "came from" and who they WERE.

Meanwhile, what they ARE, is Human.

Eventually they remembered or at least thought they did and in doing so remembered they have a purpose. So they went looking outside themselves for answers - as humans tend to do- and someone told them their purpose was to raise the vibration of the planet for humans.

Yes. True. For Humans.

You, right now, unless you are that rare exception, are Human.

So yes please!!! Raise the vibration for yourselves. For us all. For Humans.

Being Human is beautiful. When your conscious mind returns to its higher density or ET state it sees this as one of the most beautiful things within creation.

Being Human is as beautiful to even the Highest Density ET Beings as watching a child play is to any of you readers.

Absolutely remarkable to watch this process of growing and discovering and joy and laughter and even the tough lessons can seem beautiful when we observe them occurring for children.

If the joy and vibration of a happy child isn't exactly the energy that we truly want this world to made from.. Honestly there is no hope for this world. Let the snakes have it.

Back to my point

Be Human.

Hi guys,
    It's ok to be human. In fact, it's better than ok. It's beautiful and amazing.

Signed yours sincerely,
    The Universe.

It's a short trip. But it's action packed and full of twists and turns. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll sing, you'll scream, you will bleed and you will heal and everything you do will matter to you once you cannot do it anymore so just ****ing enjoy it while it lasts.

Be Human. Right now. FOR NOW.

RIGHT now, you're at the most transformative period of Human history to occur in at least 20,000. Look back at that past period of time and you will see the gravity of my statement. It is all intended. ET or Higher Density beings alike should embrace this.

Raise your vibration or consciousness for you and you are doing it for us.

Take Kare of you, for us.

Be Human. For us.

How about "Service to everything". Ourselves and others. We are the same anyways, right? All one?

Well; RIGHT NOW, we have individuality to explore. Right now we are Human.

What woulda, shoulda, coulda been - blah blah blah.

You are Human RIGHT NOW and being Human is beautiful.

EVERYTHING serves the whole.

You came here to be Conscious Co-Creators of a Human experience.

Be Human and Co-Create. Don't worry about the passing of time. Just enjoy the experience.

"Ride on the spiral of our divinity and, STILL BE A HUMAN"

28. The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Anchor (7th June 2015), angelfire (27th April 2015), Antagenet (27th April 2015), aranuk (28th April 2015), Becky (27th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), Calz (27th April 2015), Carmen (8th May 2015), Caylen (17th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (3rd July 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (2nd May 2015), Desrknelf (24th August 2015), Domo67 (27th April 2015), earthdreamer (1st May 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Fanna (24th August 2015), Flash (27th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), galilava (12th May 2015), Gardener (27th April 2015), Gerald Paris (28th April 2015), golden lady (27th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (27th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), justntime2learn (28th April 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2018), marique3652 (17th June 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), mosquito (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), onawah (18th July 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), sandpainter (14th June 2015), seko (10th May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), skyflower (27th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), Swanette (2nd July 2015), todd4678 (7th May 2015), vmk22 (30th April 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 4/10/2015:
    Some Structure - overview

This has more or less all already been said.

The illuminati is the name people have associated with a group of Occultists.

When I say illuminati I am talking about something beyond just that. I will not use the name they use for themselves, illuminati is good enough.

Why it is good enough is because I see no point in separating some things when they are all interconnected.

At the top of the illuminati you have beings known as The Parents.

They have influence over everything on Planet Earth.

They have been the Operating System that supports the Draconian Virus.

The Draco created The Parents to carry out their will. To accomplish their goals.

~~My intention is to come back to this later, so let it go for now at this, and start with: The Parents are what I am calling the Illuminati. Again, because you know this word and I won't use the name(s) they have for themselves. ~~

I will say this again:

The Parents are aware of everything that is operating on Planet Earth. They have created the very structure all of these many systems operate upon.

All of the Cults and Every Religion. Every government and secret society. Every military and every secret program. All of it is within their operative control.

Any deal that involves this planet goes through them. They are the top of the conspiracy pyramid that exists on Planet Earth.

You may know them as a cult or an order. Another name often synonymously used is Cabal. You may know them as a secret society or mystery tradition-school. You may know them as Jay-Z and Beyonce or the OTO.

In essence they are all of these things. They have either created or nurtured all of it.

In your mind and the minds of their members they have created an illusion of separation between countries, and governments and religions and programs and projects. The Compartmentalized Pyramid of independent entities. This group verses That group.

The unfortunate truth is, it all comes back to these Parents.

This way, no matter who appears to win in the public view, or in the history books, they still have control.

Yes this does not sound good. It isn't. It is however, not something that cannot change.

The Parents were named by the Draco when they created them - the word was different but in English today it means Parents - because that is what they believe themselves to be. The Parents of Humanity. We are all their children, in their mind.

People say they treat us like cattle or sheep. They treat us like children.

Bright and learning but not ready to sit at the adult table.

Like some human parents do with their human children, even when making mistakes, or lying to their kids, they are not - except for on exceptional occasions - doing so because they do not care about the child.

We lie to kids about Santa Clause. We shelter kids from uncomfortable truths. We mislead kids to control their behavior. Punish them when they are bad. Reward them when they are good.

The Parents' approach is much the same.

~~Your writer will never ask you readers to feel any sort of Sympathy for these beings ever. You will feel empathy however you do - your choice - but that is certainly not any part of the intention behind these words. I trust many of you can feel my words as you read them. You will get this. Please remember this as you continue to read.~~

In society, parents follow patterns established by the society and culture or religion or government. The same as their parents did and their grandparents did.. You get the picture.

These Parents, follow patterns established by the Draco.

--Time to pause to declare something for the readers--

Your writer is well aware that if you are reading this, you likely do not fit into the generalizations about humans and society your writer tends to make. Perhaps some do fit some, but I realize many of you have made changes that exclude you from these generalized groups. Please forgive your writer if you have felt otherwise.

The Parents each have their own followers who serve their goals directly. Some call their own groups a word that means Coven - basically. I will use the word Coven.

Each Coven has a Family Master who was selected by the Parent to become the main contact for each of the Illuminati Bloodlines. These are the 13 Bloodlines you are likely aware of. Some of you have likely read their family names and understand to some extent how they maintain their Bloodlines and how they influence all of the various institutions of society.

The size and order of each Coven tends to vary from Parent to Parent. The only staple is the Family Master being named. Some have more than one Coven Member who perform that role in operation but to maintain their own structure between themselves The Parents all stick to giving one Coven Member the title of Family Master.

Names, names, names, so many names.

This gets downright silly.

The Parents speak varying languages. They have different words for various things that differ from Parent to Parent. So saying "Family Master" is just a name I am giving a position that goes by many, many, names but always means the same thing.

/pause

You may want to skip the next section as your writer is going to turn to a tangent about Names.
    ------
    This is something that drives your writer nutty, all the names.

What's worse is people argue and fight or divide all because of names, or titles, or words.

Some ETs use a different name for every planet they contact. Why? More variants!!! (Don't get me started) Some recreate their name to suit the language of the civilization they are contacting.

A dramatic example. Or, don't take this as literal:

Andromedians may call themselves Golden Horns or Whacking Balls in one of a billion different languages, if they are contacting a race who that name would be understandable to or if it's suitable for their communication style.

Humans of earth right now, tend to identify with location, race and culture. So most ET races that contact Earth tend to call themselves by the name of their planet or star system.

Your writer finds many contactees argue about information they receive from their ET contacts meanwhile the only real difference is the names they know the contact by and a slight variation of details. As often they are contacting different groups of the same race.

To complicate things further this planet has been used much longer and by many more races we now call ET, than most have discovered. Digression.

We have Asians, Americans, Greeks, Jews, Christians, Blacks, Whites, Democrats, Republicans, Freemasons, Templar, on and on and on we go with names.

Soda, pop, legal drugs, illegal drugs, booze, alcohol, tea, lunch, couch, sofa, biscuit, cracker, on and on we go with names and words for things.

Please stop debating words and names for things. Focus on the visualization of objects and beings and the conceptualization of ideas and events.
    ---
    /end tangent

Some Parents handle more than others personally. Some expand their Coven so they can delegate the majority of responsibility to the Coven Members.

Most Bloodline Members either do not know the Parents exist or have only ever heard of them.

Most would know their Family Master (by some variation of wording/name) at least exists if they do not know them by name or have met them in person.

In the same way they may know, or know of, some Coven Members as well.

I know that no member reading here would be able to deny that they don't always feel there is another curtain to be drawn back.

So to recap:

The Parents - Their Covens
    The Bloodlines.

This is too long. We will stop for now. Go eat a piece of fruit.

30. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Antagenet (27th April 2015), aranuk (28th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), Calz (27th April 2015), Caylen (17th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (3rd July 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (3rd May 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Fanna (24th August 2015), Flash (27th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (1st May 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (27th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), justntime2learn (28th April 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2018), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), marique3652 (17th June 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), seko (10th May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), skyflower (27th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), vmk22 (30th April 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 4/11/2015:
    Structure - The Parents

Your writer has been having an internal debate as to how to order this information. Whether to start with the Bloodline and work back to the Parents.

The only reason that approach would be used would be to take it easy on the readers;

**** it. You are NOT children anymore.

The Parents:

~~The following information will go against a great deal of research and drawn conclusions. With that said your writer is confident that this will not matter in time~~

There are 21 Parents even though there are only 13 Main Bloodlines. 13 of the Parents focus on the 13 Main Bloodlines. The other 8 have more of a dual responsibility. There are other Bloodlines respected as part of The Family who have been tangled up with the 13, by way of marriage or other form of partnership. The remaining 8 focus on these entangled Bloodlines. (How many additional bloodlines make up the number of entangled bloodlines your writer is unsure of) The Family Masters of these 8 Parents' Covens are the main contact for multiple entangled bloodlines. (Entangled Bloodlines are considered lesser than the 13 Bluebloods or Pure Bloodlines.)

The Parents are not human like your writer or yourself are now. Once they were Human, although they are different versions of Human from us having been earlier genetic manipulations than we are physically.

To sum this up quickly: Your history - the texts available to the public - doesn't fully identify the different attempts to create the version of human we are now, which is meant to be dumbed down and metaphysically crippled. It required several attempts to get us 'just right'.

~To interject some good news - They were not as clever as they believed with our version of Humanity.~

The Parents are a slightly less manipulated version of Human from us. Yes, they are a human variation. Not a Hybrid. There is a difference that will be explained another time.

To reward the Parents for their loyalty The Draco taught each a different trick. How to prolong their lives. They are not immortal. They simply live longer due to enhanced cellular regeneration. (This became their own collar and leash.)

They all hold knowledge of a different method for accomplishing this. Yes, you are reading me correctly, 21 different ways to prolong the life of an organic being. Unfortunately I cannot share all of these methods and honestly only know a few and others only in theory. These are deeply kept secrets shared almost exclusively with the selected Coven Members of each Parent.

~~If you are reading between the lines I am telling you Vampires as written in fiction do not exist, the stories originate from The Parents and their Covens. This said, I am sure some may want to turn this around. We all make choices.~~

The Parents interact directly with the Draco Royalty in charge of this Planet. The Draco are their Superiors, their Masters. They carry out the orders of the Draco as they are directed to do, when they are directed to. Punishment takes on a whole different meaning when your body is not easy to kill, so the fear makes them obey. They are loyal despite having minds of their own, and as a collective unit, (some) different desires than their masters.

Draco Royalty make all the decisions and do not like to interact with humans beyond the Parents and select others. The Draco structure would require another post another time but for now, they have a group they appoint as representatives for themselves when they do wish to have face to face meetings with human groups beyond the Parents and Covens. Their Soldiers and Hunters spend a great deal of time interacting with humans inside Shadow Programs, mainly related to military and space programs. They have geneticists that are heavily involved with many of our human groups as well, mostly related to Cloning, Regeneration and hybrid programs.

For the most part, the furthering of agendas and programs is the duty of the Parents. This is a big job as there is a lot to manage.

They divide all of the required actions up between them based on the skill-set of each Parent. The Draco set a goal, they devise the plan of action with the aide of The Parents, and The Parents then delegate the duties associated with each goal down through the ranks of their Coven and related Bloodlines.

Living thousands of years is no picnic. Having met and interacted with (some more than others) these Parents I can say with reasonable certainty they do not have a pleasant existence and many regret their choice to become as they are. Although there are a few who embrace it fully and enjoy what they do, most do not. The moral of the story kids, don't make deals with snakes.

At times the passing of vast amounts of time will break most of them down and they will need to, literally, rest. This results in what they call 'long sleeps'. Just as it sounds, they will sleep for long periods of time, leaving behind for their Covens detailed instructions, to act in their stead. The Covens then carry out the assigned actions while The Parent sleeps.

Some can just sleep. Literally, lay down and sleep. Some require assistance either from an organic substance or by means of technology. The technology is almost universally called Stasis. "Just sleep", is no different than an animal hibernating. The tech or substance induced sleep lasts much longer than the hibernation. The tech can be set for specific amount of time and can be interrupted at any time. The sleep, takes a bit longer to wake up from and the Parent must choose to awaken.

From what I have heard from these Parents the longest 'sleep' is approximately 200 years. The longest induced sleep was 700 years. Fascinated by this your writer had to ask how conscious they remain during these sleeps.

The technology method puts them into a dream-state where they are only aware of the dreams within it. In case of emergency, the Coven members are able to wake up The Parent.

The organic substance method sends them basically into a coma type of state. They recall nothing, see nothing, feel nothing. Time just goes missing for them. This method can be reversed with a sort of antidote to the organic substance at a set time or in case of emergency.

The hibernation seems the most intense. Those who use this method claim they are in between awake and dreaming. Aware of the events of the world to some extent telepathically absorbing images and thoughts from the population. They are able to communicate with other Parents or other telepathically adept beings. In case of emergency the Coven can telepathically request The Parent to awaken.

The Parents vary in age. The oldest two are about 13,000 years old, the next is only 100 younger and from there they are randomly spaced apart in age, the youngest being 7000 year old approximately.

Although they all serve the same masters they are not all like minded. They have some things in common, but also many differences. Each has their own distinct personalities encompassing different likes and dislikes and behaviors.

Your writer has jokingly called them The Abused Dogs of the Draco because they often 'act out' like a traumatized dog might. Pissing on the rug and biting the neighbors. The abuse that has occurred to them they take out on others in various ways.

An example of this is their 'Hidden Hand Interrogation" ritual (Likely where the author of "The Hidden Hand" material came up with his name as this interrogation ritual is utilized by all levels and orders/cults of Illuminati members - your writer has even stumbled across pictures, possibly staged, possibly real, that show this ritual, or ceremony if you will). Your writer does not feel gruesome details will benefit you readers, so he will leave them in silence. To sum up: They do some very unpleasant things to their followers and this pattern of abuse echos all the way down to the bottom levels with varying degrees of intensity. Terrible, and inexcusable. Although your writer does believe anything is forgivable - I will expand on this another time I promise.

Some of them love their creation, some not so much. Some have a wide variety of personal interests, some not so much. Perhaps sometime I will tell some of their personal stories, however your writer would need two things assured:

1 - They give their permission. 2 - The dictation can be honest.

Contrary to popular belief even amongst members of this dark family, The Parents are always in touch with various ET races or civilizations both 'friendly' from the reader perspective and 'unfriendly' from the same perspective.

The world of exopolitics within the galactic community is mirrored on earth much more than we may personally imagine or desire. [insert broken record sound] We will return to this subject another time in more detail.

Politics and compensation and ownership and many of the systems given to us by the Draco exist in different versions all throughout the game in this density. [insert bubble bursting noises, followed by crickets]

The Parents operate as collective council who manage the property of Earth - currently 'owned' by the Draco.

There is MUCH more to everything here than I am attempting to explain at this moment as you can see, there is no mention of anything beyond the material aspects of this game. Your writer prefers as always to keep things simple. Yes, again the broken record. My apologies, please try to become used to it. All in due time.

The Parents have access to much more technology than anything your writer has taken time to read, out in the public, has claimed. They have had this access all along. More than 13,000 years. Despite all of the information leaks from members both unintentional and intentional, they have managed to keep this much at least from becoming common knowledge.

These beings coined the phrase, and live up to it - "The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he doesn't exist." This unfortunate truth will cause as much cognitive dissonance in a Bloodline member or Program member as someone happily plugged into the matrix would if they were forced to visit a ritual ceremony. As was said earlier, most members below the Parents and Covens do not believe they even exist much less that they are as involved as they are. Common knowledge is the occultists have their cults and play with magic and wear costumes, drowning in their own arrogance, filth and sucking on the blood of the Human race. While all true, your writer assures you it is much more as well.

This can all change.

The time they had to hide from you all is ending. Although they are not a mythical creature who will vanish when seen. They will be seen. They know they will and have shaped their plan around this inevitability.

For now, your writer will leave it at this.

You've been told and informed. Everything else is your own choice.

32. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aranuk (29th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), Calz (27th April 2015), Caylen (17th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (3rd July 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (3rd May 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Fanna (24th August 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (28th April 2015), Griff (22nd May 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (27th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), justntime2learn (28th April 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2018), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), marique3652 (17th June 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), seko (10th May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), vmk22 (30th April 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 4/12/2015:
    Compassion for The Programmed

Many of you readers, if not all, have been spending a vast amount of time and energy trying to deprogram.

Whether it's from the cultural conditioning or more aggressive styles of programming or self inflicted patterns and traps, deprogramming is a very difficult and often long task.

For victims of aggressive programming as is involved with some major celebrities, or human slaves, or clone center toys, or shadow program ( military and space and science ) and MILABS and Monarchs - this can be near impossible for some to heal from well enough to effectively deprogram.

They break these people in ways most cannot fathom. Not even the level of violence in your media compares. Your writer recalls a decorated military killer seeing for himself what some of the clone toys go through and he said "I would watch 100 unarmed men be beheaded over watching that again any day."

All are bad, some worse than others in some ways but it's literally just picking a poison.

For some it's a violation of the body. For some it's a violation of the mind. For some it's the violation of their very will.

For some it's all of the above.

So let us remember this when dealing with or listening to or simply viewing these people.

From your Pop Stars and BlockBuster Needle Movers, to your clones and shadow program victims, Politicians and MILABS. Everyone you can think of.

Let us send them love, understanding that their actions are inexcusable but can be forgiven, so that perhaps they can have the strength to admit their own weakness. Let go of their delusions and illusions.

And Heal.

34. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Anchor (7th June 2015), angelfire (27th April 2015), Antagenet (27th April 2015), aranuk (29th April 2015), Becky (27th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), Calz (27th April 2015), Camilo (27th April 2015), Caylen (18th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (3rd July 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (3rd May 2015), Desrknelf (24th August 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Flash (27th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (28th April 2015), golden lady (27th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (27th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), justntime2learn (28th April 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2018), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), onawah (18th July 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), seko (10th May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), vmk22 (30th April 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 4/15/2015:
    Tools - The Trivium Method

Many questions have been regarding tools to help sort through the abundance of information that exists on the subject of the Illuminati and their orders, projects, programs and agendas.

Your writer's first thought is something you've likely heard of already. It is called The Trivium Method.

Some of your researchers have identified this method as being something occultists use, and keep away from most of the public. They are correct. Illuminati members are trained in The Trivium Method at a very early stage of their progression through the various orders and programs.

Order is often very important.

It is a very simple idea: Think, feel, and then act.

Some have called this: Input, Processing, Output.

The staples are: Grammar, Logic and Rhetoric. There are several variations, my preference is the simple variation.

The first step - Grammar - Involves collecting information available. All the raw and factual data you can find, and bringing all of that together as a coherent body of knowledge.

The second - Logic - is understanding the information as fully as possible and removing any contradictions.

The final - Rhetoric - is finding a way to express this understanding in an objective form.

Too wordy perhaps? Fair.

Your writer brings this back to: Think, Feel and Act.

Think: Collect the information available. The "Who, what, when, and where" of whatever topic or situation you are looking to process.

Feel: Examine all of that information and remove the contradictions while understanding interrelations that exist. Attention to how you feel about the information can be used in this step. Or, the "Why?" of the topic.

Act: How you respond to the information or situation. How you communicate what you've learned. The "How?" of the topic or situation.

This is important to adopt because too often we humans make the mistake of ACTing on our FEELings without THINKing about what we are doing. This leads to all sorts of major and minor mistakes.

"I can't listen to her because she gives me an uneasy feeling." This would be a potential mistake. "I listened to her and after processing the information felt the information was not valid as it has too many contradictions and so I am not going to repeat this or act on it." Would be much more ideal.

This method is meant to teach an individual to teach themselves without the little or no aide from a teacher or instructor. Your writer is unable to become a teacher of this method for you readers, unfortunately. So..

Two researchers and speakers your writer feels are good sources, who you readers may know, for understanding the Trivium Method are Mark Passio and Jan Irvin. (If you are using the Trivium while listening to either you will be able to absorb the information just fine. This is said only because some find these two speakers Abrasive. Both men have done great work, however, in understanding and teaching the Trivium Method.) There are also many websites available via Google. (Email for my personal favorite link - I do not wish to post it here in case the author would prefer to avoid any kind of association with this blog) There is much more to the Trivium Method than your writer has explained here.

This method will help you understand concepts, others, and yourself. Learning how to think instead of looking for another to tell you what to think.

Not only will this help your discernment, it will improve your confidence and self-responsibility. No system is perfect, but this is a valuable one.

36. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

angelfire (27th April 2015), aranuk (29th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), birddog (23rd May 2015), Calz (27th April 2015), Caylen (17th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (3rd July 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (3rd May 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), fourty-two (28th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (27th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (27th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jayren (28th April 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), justntime2learn (28th April 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2018), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), onawah (18th July 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (4th May 2015), seko (10th May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), vmk22 (30th April 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 4/16/2015:
    More Structure - Covens

The groups your writer has called Covens are direct followers of The Parents. Each Parent has a Coven. Each Coven varies in size and makeup of their membership. Some Covens are as few as three members, others have hundreds.

They are a sort of 'middle man' between The Parent and the Bloodline or Family Branch they control.

Each Coven tends to be a reflection of their Parent. Very often sharing (at times only partially) The Parents power or gift. Which is to say most Coven members share The Parents' prolonged life and enhanced abilities. Not all do. Most.

As these beings interact with the Bloodlines and Illuminati members at other levels, they are often known by standard Illuminati members. Many cults and branches mimic or even worship them. This has caused many Coven members to be known by humanity over the centuries as well.

They have been 'Gods' and Pharaohs and Kings and Queens and Leaders and scholars and doctors, myths and legends ect.

The Parents select their coven members based on their own criteria which does not have any set rules. Often the Parent will ask existing Coven members for approval of new members. Each has a different strength which serves the Parent, Coven and Illuminati as a whole.

The recruiting process often takes a long time. Typically the Parent will identify someone of interest and begin interacting with or simply following the person of interest. After contact is made, The Parent typically runs the person through a series of tests, usually by means of a form of torment, to gauge their ability to handle secrets, keep secrets and process knowledge.

What attracts each Parent also varies. Sometimes the attraction is based on the subject having a strong mind or will or personality. At times it's simply that The Parent finds them attractive in any number of ways.

One thing that seems to be true for the majority is that Coven members are usually inducted against their will, or deceived enough that they are willing to 'serve the master'. As a result many Coven members are unkind, selfish, and what we consider evil. (tenebris donum)

Perhaps their main function is to physically enact the agenda of the Parent which follows the plan of the Parents Group.

As example: A Coven member would play the 'god' of a certain religion to cement their following. In more modern times, they like to play the role of ETs or 'higher dimensional beings' for channellers and contactees.

They are above the Bloodlines but for the most part influence the programs and projects more so than the Bloodline Members (aside from the Family Master of course). Some areas they influence the most are religions, secret programs (space, military and science) and the high level cults.

They are responsible for what we call Vampires, Werewolves, Monsters, Spirits, many haunting types, demons, some forms of ET and many other stories of strange creatures or beings. They also do a lot of containment and compartmentalization work 'rewriting' history and recorded events. (Most of this duty belongs to another group however)

These beings enjoy their job except for the rare exception. Very few Coven members have a high opinion of humans and believe themselves Superior to humanity. Something the Parent instills and reinforces within them. This seems to spiritually cripple them causing them to remain stagnant which increases their poor behaviors. They are always causing trouble in the world of humans.

Black Ops/Military, Mind Control technology, Cloning, Space Programs and work in Genetics is all under their care and control as they work on behalf of The Parents. They also work closely with Draco and other ETs for this purpose.

On several occasions they have altered the course of human development by posing as 'gods' or ETs.. Delivered indoctrination through channels and leaders. They are quite clever and inventive groups and share the Draconian ability and lust for deception.

Some of the Covens have become so powerful and corrupt that their Parents lost control and had to destroy their own coven.

Cults tend to knowingly or unknowingly worship them and several well known deities and characters throughout human history have been Coven members before or after they became well known.

They also create the many Secret Societies and provide their doctrine or rituals.

As your writer has mentioned before, one member of each coven become the Family Master who gives orders to the Bloodline they represent. They oversee all of the Systems of Control on this planet. They are however, following orders themselves.

The remaining members of each Coven either fulfill a role or simply exist. Some inspire, some inflict harm, some do nothing besides pursuit self interests.

If the Illuminati were a company, The Covens would be the upper management staff. The Parents, Board of Directors and the Draco the owners or shareholders.

As things are changing, their roles are expanding and some are currently pushing their own projects very hard to maintain control in this critical time. These beings do not work for the planet, or the humans on it, or even the Draco directly. Everything they do, they are either instructed to do, or choose to do so in hopes of pleasing the Parents.

They perform all sorts of nefarious actions in our world and almost all view humans, not as children, but as animals. Their ideology is the commonly known Illuminati ideology as they pass this down to the Bloodlines.

Your writer is choosing not to get into specifics as he only wishes for you to understand the structure for now and how these moving parts work in unison. He believes this is important for you to understand as this pattern is reflected from top to bottom of the Illuminati structure. The Covens have many many attached stories some of which are mentioned above, which could invite further detail, but we shall revisit these another time.

(In the next "Structure" post) We will discuss Bloodlines next which is an area that is more well known to most who seek this information.

We will (writer and readers combined) summarize all of this at another time.

38. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

angelfire (27th April 2015), Antagenet (27th April 2015), aranuk (29th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), Calz (27th April 2015), Caylen (18th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (3rd May 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (28th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (27th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2018), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), marique3652 (17th June 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), onawah (18th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), seko (10th May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), skyflower (27th April 2015), Sophocles (15th June 2015), SR19 (16th August 2015), vmk22 (30th April 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 4/17/2015:
    For Members Eyes (but not Only)

~This post is in response to some recent contacts (mostly meant for Illuminati members). Instead of private email responses, he thought he would post here for all and to be clear.~

Your writer does not have The Parents (or anyone elses) permission to write these things. Although they are aware of him.

Your writer does not work for them. Although he still has (often unpleasant) contact.

Your writer is not working for anyone with this blog, neither was he compelled to do so. It is his own choice made consciously and carefully, over some time of consideration. This blog is not an authorized information leak.

Some Parents have contacted this writer, as have some of the Covens and standard Membership. Your writer has thanked them whether they demanded he stopped or made threats.

This history and information does not belong to them. It belongs to all readers.

This blog is not about your writer.

Please do not get this twisted.

Thank you.

40. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aranuk (29th April 2015), Billy (27th April 2015), Calz (27th April 2015), Caylen (18th August 2015), Curlew (12th February 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (4th July 2015), DaRkViPeR (27th April 2015), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2015), Debra (3rd May 2015), Elisheva (28th April 2015), Flash (27th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (28th April 2015), Happyjak (27th April 2015), Hervé (27th April 2015), Iloveyou (16th May 2015), Jean-Marie (26th April 2015), Kryztian (13th September 2018), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), marique3652 (17th June 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (27th April 2015), Nasu (27th April 2015), Omni (26th April 2015), onawah (18th July 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), Realeyes (26th April 2015), Reinhard (1st May 2015), sandpainter (16th June 2015), seko (10th May 2015), selinam (27th April 2015), skyflower (27th April 2015), Sophocles (27th April 2015), vmk22 (30th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 11 28 LastLast