1. Link to Post #301
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 6/27/2015 at 12:42:00 PM
    The Elders (Part One)

Due to not having a proper name to use for this group, your writer has decided to create one. So, we will ca[ll] this group The Elders. He has called them The Oldest Ones in the past but this isn't true, as they are not the oldest anything.

Oral tradition is ancient and still the most commonly used way of recording and passing along history.

Some groups and even some entire races exist to experience and witness history unfold on various planets, during various times, for many different reasons.

Some writings are done. Often in such a way that they are not obviously historical accounts. Most of the time, these writings appear written as one would write a fictional story and not in the style we traditionally write our history. The writings are usually created for the groups membership, to share experiences between themselves. The true history is retold by those who live through it, when required or deemed useful.

When Atlantis arrived and the beings inside of it began to share their culture and create their first city, they also created a group for this purpose of witnessing history. The group they created are the group we will call Elders.

The Elders were selected by the Captain of Atlantis and eventually the acting Queens as time went on. Those selected for this group were chosen from the Human population of the time. They were all taught a singular method for prolonging their physical lives which they kept secret amongst them. They were meant to live through the rest of human history and witness all events as they happen. For the purpose of experiencing new occurrences and sharing them with future generations of humanity.

Thirteen were made in total, but the number of members the group was meant to maintain was eleven. Nine still exist to this day.

During the time of Atlantis they would travel everywhere they could, talking to people, lurking in popular places. Witnessing and sharing with others what they know and had learned. They spread the teachings of the Atlantian culture far and wide for those who wanted to learn them.

They also acted as a sort of council who the Atlantian Queen would share ideas for furthering the culture with. The Elders became representatives of humanity, doing their best to ensure the interests of the majorities and minorities were heard by the rulers of Atlantis. Any decisions that needed to be made would be agreed or disagreed to, by these Elders.

When Atlantis left, and the culture was in ruin, humans turned to the Elders for guidance and leadership. Which they attended to for a long time.

Until the Draco arrived.

It was the Elders who made the deal with the Draco. They were acting on behalf of humanity because humanity asked them to. They advised against the deal with the Draco but allowed humans the choice.

We can all see what choice they made.

This is not unlike the choice you will be making now.

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

4evrneo (27th July 2015), Antagenet (30th June 2015), Billy (28th June 2015), Calz (28th June 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (8th August 2015), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018), genevieve (28th June 2015), heyokah (1st July 2015), Icare (7th June 2023), Iloveyou (28th June 2015), Magnus (15th August 2015), Maria Stade (18th September 2015), mountain_jim (28th June 2015), Neal (29th June 2015), Omni (28th June 2015), seko (28th June 2015), Sophocles (28th June 2015), Unicorn (28th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #302
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hmmm... anybody here ever watch "Battle Star Galactica: The Plan" (2009)?

If not, that might be a good idea?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

4evrneo (27th July 2015), Billy (28th June 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (26th July 2015), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #303
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

I have been reading Shane's blog and though I don't have any experience with exactly what he says, in some ways what he says dovetails with the sense that my family is a low level Illuminati family. My mother had yellow eyes and was obviously the victim of overwhelming psychological trauma. She had an arranged marriage with my father. My family members are various shades of scholar, banker, spiritual teacher. I have always felt that I "did not make the cut" about something I can't remember and felt bad about it AND alienated at the same time toward even contacting my extended family.

There is extreme compartmentalization of my mind and I feel blocked in some ways to accessing my awareness. I know that narcissm is a predominant trait of my family. All of my siblings refused to have children. Maybe we did not choose the refusal?

My interest in all the ideas around "my story" ended up telling me that no matter what, I am responsible for retrieving use of will and my imagination. I choose to take on the responsibility to create my experience and (rubbing hands together briskly in the sign of that's that) I am my own being and not the product of his/herstory of lineage.

The stories of the ancient world fascinate me. It is fact IMO that we inherited the remnants of a huge and powerful culture. Even farther back, certainly there were different earlier high civilizations. It seems very plausible to me that "the Elders" still exist (not just good and not just bad). The polarity and dual positions of this 3D life has the extreme of sublime to ridiculous expression.

Having no conscious experience of much, I am just left with curiosity, an open mind and also faith that the observer collapses the wave into unique reality bubbles. The high road is to seek wisdom and to seek to be LOVE's tool. To me love is the same as consciousness, living and evolving and unfinished. I am certain from my limited experience that I denounce all inclination to be a sorcerer (making things happen) in favor of being a "Source-er-er". That means IMO, we can never predict the future as it is not in the hands of any limited being (no matter how long lived) and all attempts to manipulate are less than futile. Alignment with Creator and Creator's organic LIFE and wholeness of being is IMO the highest ideal of my imagination.

Thanks Shane for the fascinating reading. Maggie

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

4evrneo (27th July 2015), Antagenet (30th June 2015), Billy (28th June 2015), Calz (28th June 2015), Chester (31st January 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (8th August 2015), Gardener (28th June 2015), genevieve (28th June 2015), Hervé (28th June 2015), Icare (7th June 2023), Limor Wolf (28th June 2015), Omni (28th June 2015), RunningDeer (28th June 2015), Tibouchine (28th June 2015), Unicorn (28th June 2015)

7. Link to Post #304
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Reconnecting to spirit by Jonathan Adampants

I somehow feel this is suitable here

Delight, thanks for sharing your experience and journey!

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (27th July 2015), Alekahn2 (4th July 2015), Billy (28th June 2015), Calz (28th June 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (26th July 2015), Delight (29th June 2015), Gardener (28th June 2015), heyokah (1st July 2015), Journeyon (28th June 2015), marique3652 (1st July 2015), Robin (28th June 2015), RunningDeer (28th June 2015), Shane (28th June 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st July 2015), Unicorn (28th June 2015)

9. Link to Post #305
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Mind-control.

Everybody is familiar with mind-control, and how various methods are used by magicians and general psychopaths to control populations. Physical methods through the use of chemicals in the food, water, and air re-program the brain to carry out desired functions; Brainwashing with the use of indoctrination through forms of religion and immoral ideologies create a consciousness that is deplete of the ability to discern Truth and the difference between right and wrong; Not to mention remote influencing as well as micro-chip implants that are very advanced methods of mind-control.

These are all ways to control thoughts. The first part of the Trivium. Control or influence somebody's thoughts, the magician still must contend with the second part of the Trivium: emotions.

That is why I think the term heart-control needs to be popularized and disseminated among all investigations into Truth.

If somebody can control the ability for an individual to feel empathy, sympathy, compassion, patience, and understanding, then they can ultimately control what action they unfold to the world. Break up the family unit and make it damn-near impossible for a family to be functional while trying to pay bills and put food on the table, driving people to abuse and neglect their children and spouses; Create such a disparity among wealth so that people can no longer relate to other people, causing people to blame one another for crimes and a stagnant economy; Make people fearful of getting pregnant because of the difficulty of raising a child, causing people to devalue Life; Separate people from their food source, causing people to eat animals without the full understanding of the pain animals go through at slaughterhouses.

Control somebody's thoughts, and you have mind-control. Control somebody's emotions, and you have heart-control. That only leads to the desired outcome: actions based upon immorality.

Heart-control. The true destroyer of human values.

Robin Galdek
    Last edited by Robin; 15th May 2016 at 22:01.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Antagenet (30th June 2015), BMJ (1st July 2015), Calz (30th June 2015), edina (1st July 2015), Gardener (5th July 2015), Icare (7th June 2023), Matthew (16th August 2015), muxfolder (30th June 2015), observer (1st July 2015), Omni (30th June 2015), onawah (30th June 2015), Rollo (3rd July 2015), RunningDeer (30th June 2015)

11. Link to Post #306
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Anonymous June 24, 2015 at 1:48 PM

Cassandra,

We have survived on next to nothing...you cannot!
    Survived on limited finances... you have not.
    Our energy has grown and evolved, in the darkest of moments... and we're stronger for it.

Tough talk for someone who couldn't last if they went from riches to rags.

•The Ruiner June 24, 2015 at 2:28 PM

Exactly. Thank you for this!

To all reading, feel encouraged to give this person a piece of your mind and heart, so to speak, regarding what they cannot see.

With respect,

http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/201...40580796389303

Don't expect Cassandra reads forums.

Not going to cross post from elsewhere ... but regarding giving the Parents CONSENT then here is my vote ... I have a vote of one but I cannot make it any clearer than this ...

If there is a way to pass this along to Cassandra, the Parents or family at large then do it.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (26th July 2015), edina (1st July 2015), heyokah (1st July 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), RunningDeer (30th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #307
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Seems we were doing just fine in our evolution, having spent millennium on Lemuria with the ability to move in and out from the galactic, into a body and back, and we honored the crystal technology of Atlantis as well, and the early epochs of the golden age of Egypt.

Then you guys come out of nowhere wanting our energy, sleeping with our women, and modifying our DNA,. You somehow have this notion that you have a divine right to rule as gods because you spliced some of your DNA with ours, and that somehow made us better off because you brought agriculture and some science?

And all of this grandeur and accelerated evolution we got in exchange for what? A dumbed down psyche and slave labor from those who claim to be our gods and have the divine right of rule?

Well, you get what you pay for. You now have 7 billion of us on your hands and we are multiplying like rabbits, since you saw fit to mess with the natural evolution of our species, and create alliances with astral beings and offering up our energy for some agenda that gives you power on a grandiose scale, so that you can somehow satiate you hedonistic carnal desires.

Don’t forget, there is still the aspect of the soul, and no matter how hard you try and stamp this out, it is voracious in its evolution and it’s amplification of source. How much longer do you think your games of divisiveness, war and fear will keep all of us in your bondage?

You really think you can keep the original chimera’s who still retain the soul, to just back off and not hold the collective dream of planet earth in full energetic intention? You really think your sorcery can break this energy? Think again.

Good thing you built your hidey holes, your breakaway civilization, and your ultra wealthy estates, because you are probably going to need them. There is energetic backlash that cannot be stopped in a dualistic paradigm where the pendulum swings both ways and the inertia of one polarity ultimately stimulates its opposite.

So, your time is coming, in spite of 85% of the people still asleep. It only takes a remnant when the pendulum swings the other way.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 1st July 2015 at 02:33.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

14. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (27th July 2015), Alekahn2 (4th July 2015), awakeningmom (1st July 2015), Billy (1st July 2015), Calz (1st July 2015), Chester (31st January 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (26th July 2015), Feritciva (1st July 2015), Gardener (1st July 2015), genevieve (1st July 2015), heyokah (1st July 2015), lightwalker (26th July 2015), Limor Wolf (1st July 2015), mountain_jim (1st July 2015), Muzz (1st July 2015), observer (1st July 2015), Omni (1st July 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th July 2015), Reinhard (2nd July 2015), RunningDeer (1st July 2015), RUSirius (16th August 2015), skyflower (8th July 2015), StandingWave (1st July 2015), Unicorn (1st July 2015)

15. Link to Post #308
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Reconnecting to spirit by Jonathan Adampants

I somehow feel this is suitable here

Delight, thanks for sharing your experience and journey!
    An absolute must listen to. Thank you!!!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

4evrneo (27th July 2015), Calz (1st July 2015), Gardener (1st July 2015), gripreaper (12th July 2015), heyokah (1st July 2015), Limor Wolf (1st July 2015), RunningDeer (1st July 2015)

17. Link to Post #309
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Quote Posted by Robin (here)
    Could we say 'psyche-control' (or another more appropriate expression?) instead of 'heart-control'?
    Mind produces thoughts, psyche produces emotions, heart is beyond and above all. There's a space in the heart, that can not be touched by any 'external' force, it is where creation happens. I think

edit:

I try not to mix up two different meanings of 'heart' (presumably there are many more).

1 'heart' meant as the opposite or counterpart of brain (I'd prefer to call it psyche in lack of a better word), which can (because of the differentiation/polarity) be hacked and manipulated by beings from the astral levels.

2 'heart' meant as a space or state of being beyond the brain/psyche (heart) – polarity, which can be compared to the 'Whole Body Intelligence', introduced by Gozaimasu Stone:
    “. . the heart is not the center. USE YOUR WHOLE BODY INTELLIGENCE . . when you are in your center it spontaneously and simultaneously uses all your energy systems/chakras at the same time. It’s your whole nervous system. It’s your whole body intelligence. The whole thing is to integrate the mind and the heart with all of that.” (quote RunningDeer)

Whenever I used the word 'heart', I've certainly meant Whole Body Intelligence.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 1st July 2015 at 20:06.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Calz (1st July 2015), Chester (31st January 2016), edina (1st July 2015), gripreaper (1st July 2015), heyokah (1st July 2015), observer (1st July 2015), RunningDeer (1st July 2015), Wind (1st July 2015)

19. Link to Post #310
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Quote Posted by Robin (here)
    Could we say 'psyche-control' (or another more appropriate expression?) instead of 'heart-control'?
    Mind produces thoughts, psyche produces emotions, heart is beyond and above all. There's a space in the heart, that can not be touched by any 'external' force, it is where creation happens. I think
    I fully agree.
    For some information I offer the article:
    "BASIC PRINCIPLE OF WHY WE SUFFER"
    - Most Suffering is Due to Our Emotional Attachment to Unresolved Issues in Our Psyche -

http://www.whywesuffer.com/basic-principle/

20. Link to Post #311
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shane (here)
    [...]
    PS for Herve: I am not familiar with The Orion Model you mentioned. I will have a look though, thanks.
    Hi Shane,

I am not sure if you ever got the time to check it out and see if it checks against what you know? In any case, there is another aspect of this "Orion Model" which Alex Collier recounted in another interview and which has to do with how the "Greys" have been had.

Alex recounts what he has been told of the story of the Greys and summarizes it as follows:

Quote ... the greys were about to disappear as an ethnic group because the lizzies got onto their case (and planet) and targeted the females of their species so they couldn't reproduce anymore. Once they turned the females of the grey's species infertile, and therefore unable to reproduce and provide for "containers" for their souls, the lizzies stepped in and proposed the greys with their cloning and soul transfer technologies in exchange for their subservience.
    The above may just be one of numerous, compartmentalized "programs" running concurrently on a planet since "The Parents" are so obsessed with "purity of bloodlines" and the elimination of competitors' bloodlines or their bastardization accompanying the "spoils of wars." Equally, different factions could just be representing another layer of compartmentalization of a bigger program...

Similarly, Simon Parkes mentions, in one of his numerous interviews: "They'll just become sterile..." about human's females.

The indications that such a program is currently running:
    Agenda 21, Vaccines & The Female Of The Species

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

4evrneo (27th July 2015), Calz (1st July 2015), Chester (31st January 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018), Gardener (1st July 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), Reinhard (2nd July 2015), RunningDeer (1st July 2015), Shane (1st July 2015)

22. Link to Post #312
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    To see grip's comment #308, please click on the forwarding icon.
    Just for the record, I would like to suggest a few nuances of detail which need to be addressed.
    • Homo Sapiens Sapiens are the result of a genetic manipulation, most likely, of a preceding hominid.
    • Homo Sapiens Sapiens are what is traditionally referred to as "Modern Humans".
    • There is little doubt great civilizations populated this planet prior to the Modern Human habitation.
    • These civilizations were not Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

Some of the mythologies found in the Vedic text, and the legends of Atlantis, Lumuria, and other pre-existing civilizations are legends of other hominids that once occupied this planet, but (apparently) no longer do.

I would suggest, that since the genetic manipulation that caused Homo Sapiens Sapiens there has been a contiguous, continuous hyperdimensional manipulation of the social structure through the practice of ritual - especially blood ritual. This hyperdimensional manipulation is enhanced through a mutation of a specific blood-line of Homo Sapiens Sapiens which has made it possible for this elite blood-line to elevate itself above the Mass of Humanity and take control of the social order.

I'm quite confident this is what grip is referring to in his eloquent soliloquy(*) - thank you grip !!!

In general, I find it confusing to refer to histories - which we are fully aware existed - but do not relate to the homo sapiens sapiens (Modern Human) experience, i.e. the known history of civilization that began with the archaeological records of Sumer.

*I used the term soliloquy as apposed to monologue because - much as in my case - I'm quite certain grip often feels as if he is talking to the wall.
    Last edited by observer; 1st July 2015 at 15:20. Reason: add text/add clarification

23. Link to Post #313
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In response to Robin's comment #306.

I agree completely with Iloveyou's comment #310.

With regard to the "Psychic Vampire Phenomenon", I am quite firmly convinced that only a psychopath has the capacity to be a psychic vampire. Psychopathy is directly related to the possession phenomenon, and only a possessed individual has the capacity to disregard the feeling of compassion for his fellow human beings, which is found in a normal human.
    Last edited by observer; 1st July 2015 at 15:33. Reason: add link and comment

24. Link to Post #314
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

With regard to the theme of this thread, I would suggest any interested members take the time to watch this movie:

Over the past four years, I have listed this video into more than one of my YouTube Playlists. It is always taken down by YouTube. I finely downloaded it onto my hard drive so I would have it to show whenever the occasion arose. I might suggest anyone lucky enough to capture it in YouTube this time should do the same.

This 1988 movie is prophetic - to say the least.

edit
    If there were a way to send the file to a place, here on Avalon, for the historic value, I would gladly offer a copy. Some one needs to tell me how to do that.
    Last edited by observer; 1st July 2015 at 16:14. Reason: add test

25. Link to Post #315
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

To the Parents
    First of all I'm rolling on the floor laughing and laughing about your idea that you could be able to keep us trapped any longer. Then I'm crying about you who are so lost in your fallacy of a continuing control game. This laughter and tears is no psyche - triggered, manipulable emotion, it is one of human's very own inherent virtues, that are created out of our connection with our Mother Earth. I am independent and interdependent only of my human fellows. I declared my freedom, my sovereignty and the awareness of my divine nature long ago. I renew, confirm and strenghten that now. Free, sovereign and of divine origin.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 1st July 2015 at 22:38.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Calz (5th July 2015), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018), gripreaper (12th July 2015), heyokah (1st July 2015), observer (1st July 2015), Unicorn (2nd July 2015)

27. Link to Post #316
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Come on Observer,

everytime we manipulate a little bit (white lies for example), which is part of human beings in this world, white lies being necessary at times in this world, everytime we deny the reality of something, (which is often, we are completely brainwashed, most of us) we act as a psychic vampire towards some other.

We are constantly using others' energies and ours is being used as well. The moment you feel unwarranted guilt, jealousy, envy, or block your emotional and inner world, every single time, you are letting go of your energy and someone/something else is/could be grabbing it. (when i say you, I mean me as well, all of us).

How often did i get out of a conversation with someone and feel exhausted? often. i have then been vampirised or I let my energy be taken. Energy vampires abound.

And yes, psychopaths are the masters of vampiring, in all its aspects. With those, I just go away.

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    In response to Robin's comment #306.

I agree completely with Iloveyou's comment #310.

With regard to the "Psychic Vampire Phenomenon", I am quite firmly convinced that only a psychopath has the capacity to be a psychic vampire. Psychopathy is directly related to the possession phenomenon, and only a possessed individual has the capacity to disregard the feeling of compassion for his fellow human beings, which is found in a normal human.
    Last edited by Flash; 1st July 2015 at 20:24.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Agape (1st July 2015), heyokah (1st July 2015), observer (1st July 2015), onawah (19th July 2015)

29. Link to Post #317
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    comment #317
    I thank you for your opinion, Flash, but with one caveat.

Any individual who knowingly is sucking the energy of any other sentient being is - in some capacity - exhibiting psychopathic tendencies. If an individual is feeding on some other individual, and refuses to stop, even after a dialogue, than that feeding individual is some sort of possessed entity. One must keep in mind there are many shades of gray between normal and psychopathic behavior.

All forms of psychopathy is an expression of archonic/demonic/hyperdimensional possession - name it whatever feels best for you.

The pseudoscience of psychiatry would have one believe there are scientific ways to make categorized diagnosis of varied degrees of mental disorders and fit them all neatly into a perfectly defined box.

I say to this, all forms of psychopathy is just that, psychopathy. (period)

Have some of the members not realized we dwell here, in this particular reality, within a field of psychopaths. The great majority of our species is damaged in some way.

This is why most of humanity is locked within this matrix.

You may not agree, but at least entertain this point of view - don't denounce it.
    Last edited by observer; 1st July 2015 at 21:27.

30. Link to Post #318
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

I agree that we are all damaged in some ways. Having to live with psychopathy on a daily basis (all of humanity in these reptlian controlled societies) does make huge damage to the human psyche. This is probably why we do vampirise our best friends énergies at times with tiny manipulations etc.

However, psychopaths are in an other order altogether, being the masters of it. Believe it or not, often they are not aware of their psychopathic behavior, although they usually know they are not like others and do not understand emotions shades for example.

Those are true vampire.

Therefore, once explained, I agree with you.

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    comment #317
    I thank you for your opinion, Flash, but with one caveat.

Any individual who knowingly is sucking the energy of any other sentient being is - in some capacity - exhibiting psychopathic tendencies. If an individual is feeding on some other individual, and refuses to stop, even after a dialogue, than that feeding individual is some sort of possessed entity. One must keep in mind there are many shades of gray between normal and psychopathic behavior.

All forms of psychopathy is an expression of archonic/demonic/hyperdimensional possession.

The pseudoscience of psychiatry would have one believe there are scientific ways to make categorized diagnosis of varied degrees of mental disorders and fit them all neatly into a perfectly defined box.

I say to this, all forms of psychopathy is just that, psychopathy. (period)

Have some of the members not realized we dwell here, in this particular reality, within a field of psychopaths. The great majority of our species is damaged in some way.

This is why most of humanity is locked within this matrix.

You may not agree, but at least entertain this point of view - don't denounce it.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

heyokah (1st July 2015), observer (1st July 2015)

32. Link to Post #319
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

The following may sound anecdotal to some yet .. discerning the truth here may be of serious consequences.

Couple of times when I discussed the origins of mankind and 'we all come from Stars' , individually or in collective , there were always few people who rose hands ( or questions ) saying ... yes but, me and me people come from another planet than you and your people . As I say, anecdotal as it sounds ( most of these 'readers' or 'listeners' did not take much time and investigation with what i had to say but they seemed to be 'straight feelers' or even 'fast glimpsers' ),
    the idea that human ancestors originated from several space races of different entities is rather wide spread .

It being historically, repeatedly , commonly accepted 'social bias' does not really lay either scientific or philosophical foundation for it to be correct .

I am now speaking of common man - homo sapiens sapiens - as quoted above , rather than our ET siblings , that includes walk-ins , visitors to human space-time or any other , discernibly non-human even if humanoid entities .

These people who are telling me that mankind originates with several space races of visitors to Earth rather than one can refer themselves to all from very archetypal phenomenon of 'tribal consciousness' ...

that's something going very deep to human genes and pre-history , expressed differently through the make-up and behaviours of modern man though .

The so called 'tribal consciousness' masks itself by many temporary and somewhat superfluous compared to it forms such as belonging to certain religious or ethnic group ( without this being necessarily ethnic group of your nativity ) , local patriotism or simple preference for morphological and/or psychological feature/s of your 'human family' .
    Further on and since humans lived very scattered and far from each other for long periods of time when they developed contemporary but isolated 'peak cultures' of their own provenance ,
    counting themselves as 'the chosen people' and 'correct humans' , with literally thousands if not millions of such cultures popping up like mushrooms around the globe, each with its own version of history and the 'original myth' ,

simple peek to history books will support your theory if you seek dividing factor because there seem to be many .

And yet ... when you look at the biological - and also psychological profile of modern man , what do you see ?

Apart from birth defects and anomalies that too are abound and it's not the right time to go to full detail here ,

all of the people you see here have 5 fingers on 4 limbs and typified morphology so to say , not only from outside but rather from deep inside ,
    discounting for anomalies, we all have one heart, set of lungs , smaller or bigger stomach etc etc .
    We have some minor differences all of which can be put down to adaptation .

Now , suppose it would be that mankind originated with 2 , 3 or 5 dominant space races this is not what you would really expect biologically .

Why , because I speak of 'dominant space races' , that means someone biologically stable whose 'genomic pattern' has evolved for thousands and millions of years to allow fully mature and space faring civilisation to occur .

The chance that many such civilisations would become 'lost' in cosmically fairly short period of time - lets say several millions of terrestrial years - and somehow ended up on one tiny blue planet in the middle of nowhere are pretty small .

But lets presume it would possibly happen , by accident or a miracle and we would be subsequently left with at least 2 or 3 biologically dominant and independent races of entities , all coming down here to turn 'human' ?

There would have to be solid sign here first that there are at least two three kinds of people here : and I'm not to provide anyone with simple YES or NO answer at this place ,
    I am merely trying to offer you a thought out of your taught theories and hypothesis .

Think before you leap ..

The idea that 'you come from Pleiades' while 'i come from Andromeda' seems to be very getty ..

the same simplicity perhaps , cured many human ailments : such as in "man come from mars, women from venus ...'' but is that really your piece of ''literature'' ?
    That is to say , would you consider this to be serious option rather than 'class sarcasm' ?

I know it's fairly hard , it is , to imagine we live on this globe together with all the other 'humans' . They seem to resemble each other ...and yet ... they still live in variety of cultures, time-lines, conditions , ideologies , some further away from one another than those stars named .. and yet ..

are they really .

Further on, biologically I mean , there would have to be dominant ( non-recessive ) markers to it .

Let me think on it further ..

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Flash (1st July 2015), heyokah (1st July 2015), observer (1st July 2015), Wind (2nd July 2015)

34. Link to Post #320
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    see Agape's comment #320
    While you ponder the conundrum, agape, consider this aspect.

At the time of Sumer (the first recognized civilization of Modern Humans), most of the hominid species had been cleansed from the planet. This is a reoccurring theme in most creation mythologies. How that occurred is not a matter for speculation, although I have my own theories.

The genetic manipulations began somewhere between 150 and 250 thousand years ago, so that leaves quite a big gap from the Dawn Of Humanity to when the planet was cleansed, according to our mythologies - somewhere around ten thousand years ago.

When Modern Humans, homo sapiens sapiens, began writing their creation mythologies, they were documenting a time before the "great planetary cleansing", a time when the pre-catastrophe hominid species could have come from different places in the universe. There is no doubt, some sort of hominid habitation existed on this planet back millions of years. Additionally, there is no doubt that there has been many extraterrestrial cultures involved in the terraforming of this planet mentioned in the records from great antiquity.

What I would suggest you consider, is the possibility that since the great cleansing, only one specific species has been masterfully controlling the evolution of the social structure with great efficiency.

There may well have been a genetic manipulation that included every form of preexisting hominid.

The one critical piece of evidence.... the one no anthropologist has been able to find.... even with a century-long effort to discovery, is the "Missing Link"

You explain that to me.
    Last edited by observer; 2nd July 2015 at 03:08. Reason: add link/add text/clarity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 28 LastLast