Thread: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

1. Link to Post #401
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Default Re: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

The Ruiner posted on 7/30/2015:

Technology

This is not the new devil. We have made mistakes with the use of technology we will need to avoid.

The problem has always been that it gets used to replace understanding, knowing and our own - natural - abilities.

The way to avoid this is to maintain our connection to nature instead of seeing ourselves as superior to it. Using technology (and our energy) to serve everything and everyone on this planet and not trying to rise above the natural organic hologram. This is the physical universe after all, and has a reason and purpose within all creation. This is the level of the game you chose to play at here and now.

Too far too fast, is the common mistake. Instead of developing natural abilities to their potential and then implementing technologies to assist in the more mundane but necessary processes, the tenancy of many races is to skip ahead in their development with technology.

Controlling races nurture this tendency and tempt it. Often convincing races to accept technology as a form of gift, meant to make life easier or perceived as better. The result of this gifting is more often than not a disconnect from the planet the beings live on.

It must be remembered that planets are beings. They have their own hearts, dreams, hopes and wishes. As races develop on planets they are assisted and shaped by the frequency of the planet. Disconnecting from that, and allowing different frequencies to assist and shape the race, results in a mutation. It allows beings to be deceived quite easily.

This is the case with our current version of humanity.

The body vehicle was engineered to have difficulty connecting to Her. The reason was to ensure control for the Draco, allowing their illusions to take deep root.

To ensure connection points for the AI. So that it could carry out its goals once the Draco were fulfilled.

Also to make us more compatible for alien hosts of organic nature. Archons, demons, and other invading alien life forms.

All allowing technology to surpass natural abilities and assist in keeping humans from discovering the potential our connection with Her truly holds.

Attempts of this nature can be damaging but they are never permanent. She will always bring us back to our full potential.

Her frequency can heal the damages. Her love for all living things. This requires participation, effort, on behalf of the beings living on her. They must search out Her, and make the first steps to connecting with Her.

The Holy Bible says "God" requires faith. With this concept in mind, She requires trust.

There is a place for technology in the lives of humanity. This writer does however feel we will have to take a step back from the technology in order to find a balanced application for it all.
    Last edited by Sophocles; 31st July 2015 at 00:49.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Alekahn2 (31st July 2015), Aspen (1st August 2015), Billy (5th August 2015), Calz (31st July 2015), Debra (1st September 2015), fourty-two (31st July 2015), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Gardener (31st July 2015), Hervé (31st July 2015), Iloveyou (1st August 2015), Journeyon (31st July 2015), lightwalker (3rd August 2015), mountain_jim (31st July 2015), Muzz (1st August 2015), Neal (10th August 2015), onawah (1st August 2015), quiltinggrandma (31st July 2015), Reinhard (1st August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (1st August 2015), RunningDeer (31st July 2015), sandy (31st July 2015), seko (1st August 2015), skyflower (6th August 2015), SR19 (18th August 2015), StandingWave (31st July 2015), ThePythonicCow (31st July 2015), Unicorn (31st July 2015), yobear1932 (1st August 2015)

3. Link to Post #402
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

Singularity or Change: Frequency Correction and Choice
    ( The Ruiner's next post, after the one above, also at: http://theruiner777.blogspot.no/ )

Quote Singularity or Change: Frequency Correction and Choice
    Something beautiful is going to happen. A spark of consciousness causing an evolution of organic life in a massive section of our Galaxy, passing through our Solar System, most greatly impacting this planet. Earth. This is what this writer has been referring to as "The Wave". (Not to be confused with "Wave X" or other "waves".)

After reading, meditate on this and you will see it is happening and we are right on the edge of an abyss of the unknown. This is going to unfold, but how, and exactly when, is unpredictable.

Here is what I can tell you based on collecting data from various sources internal and external.

There will be two sides to choose from.

On one side, you will see this drama play out. On the other you will step sideways off of this path, and circle back to a new path.

What both side will share will be an overlapping period of time where we will see the physical world give birth to something of a new vibration. As if the Earth is currently in a cocoon about to go from caterpillar to moth or butterfly.

The cocoon has to crack open for this to happen and this planet will experience a change.

No one can say exactly when. All the signs are indicating this will come soon.

You are making a choice. Your choice is not to be fully decided until it occurs, but, you are making it with all of your thoughts and actions between (a while ago technically but let's say..) now and then.

We are creating what our world will be with all of our thoughts and actions between now and then. Yes this was just repeated, again.

Unlike when you vote in an election, your choice matters here.

These two worlds would look decidedly different.

Everything I have said in my blog about the Illuminati and blah, blah, blah, on one side. Your writer's references to nature, love, understanding and respect, the other.

The Singularity:

They want us to interface with technology. Maintain and enhance our current ways, manners and standards of living.

Machines doing our labor. Biotechnology healing all disease and illness and prolonging lives.

Cybernetic enhancement. Virtual Reality and ownership of Virtual Intelligences.

Nanotechnology rewriting DNA and the environment.

Man becoming machine.

On top (and partially behind) all of this is an Artificial Intelligence.

I think you get the picture.

The Change:

Major frequency changes will give us a sort of window so that the planet can restart with a clean and fully functional biological and energetic system. The same will happen to the humans, physically. What has to happen during this window is people need to face themselves, all forms and aspects.

This can happen for people in various ways. What an individual experiences inside themselves can not be generalized as the same for all of us who experience this frequency at the moment it fully connects. This writer is personally convinced even the timing will vary from person to person.

Telepathic ability will be turned on so to speak, which means people will start developing these skills. Other natural abilities which will allow us to relearn how to live in balance with the planets natural systems will start to return. The feeling will be like discovering new instincts and senses, along with heightened senses we know.

Responsibility for interrelations with nature other humans will all fall on the individuals.

Some of the results will be quick some not so much. The younger the mind, the less polluted, the quicker the results.

She is working in her direction. That ominous "they" are working in theirs. She has help, "they" have help. She and "they" are willing to help us. This is why nothing can save us. The choice is ours.

If this sounds like something called "the wave" that is because it is a wave. It is traveling through this arm of the Universe and playing with other factors and processes to create a result inspired by the Universe.

It happens that, She, is tuned in such a way that She can use it to spark her own change. We can help her. If that is our choice.

The darkness has overtaken this part of the universe. This frequency wave is meant to balance this. A way to correct the many many mistakes made by many groups of beings over a very long period of time. This is your time to shine. Take advantage of it.

Posted by The Ruiner at 7/31/2015 03:24:00 PM
    The following is a comment from a reader of the Ruiner post above, and the Ruiner's response:
    Quote kayaJuly 31, 2015 at 5:29 PM
    Ruiner,

These two different waves, as you say "The Wave" and "Wave X"......

"Wave X" I believe to be a construct of CERN and their attempt to activate the Astral Positive timeline. It seems to me that most of the alternative media and new age info out there is supporting and benefitting, intentionally or inadvertently the positive timeline as apposed to the Earth Timeline. I think there are many well intentioned people out there that are being trapped/deceived by this movement. Myself being one of them until this year. I believe many of the channels and spokespersons directing these beliefs are connecting/channeling/receiving info from archons and negative entities without knowing. I have read some of their messages and they are quite loving but the correlation is they all seem to share a mechanism to save us (trap us). Some groups, ET's or entities always seem to be on our side trying to help us in some way. Some are here to assist in helping arrest the bad guys while others are trying to draw you into a "Chrystal Light Chamber" (scary) to upgrade your DNA since it has been violated and tampered with for so long. These savior programs are everywhere but I don't believe all the people endorsing them are cognizant of what they are advocating.

Outside of their tools such as HARP, CERN etc. they seem to be controlling the minds of even the most well intended. My questions:

Will they try to time "wave X' so that it is synchronized to "the wave"?

Will we be able to discern between the two, either immediately or eventually?

You have assisted me to heighten, invigorate and reinforce my connection to Mother Earth and for that I am very grateful! Your stories and the wonderful comments here are helping me so much. My hope is that I can help others as you are doing so here.

Peace brother,
    Kaya

The RuinerJuly 31, 2015 at 5:36 PM
    They will likely try to activate "Wave X" as some call it, at the peak of this frequency change, yes. Yes you will be able to discern between the two. The Universe is much more powerful than the beings who play within it.

Thank you for your words.

With respect,
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st August 2015), Billy (6th August 2015), Callista (1st August 2015), Calz (1st August 2015), Elainie (1st August 2015), Gardener (1st August 2015), genevieve (2nd August 2015), Hervé (1st August 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd August 2015), Journeyon (1st August 2015), mountain_jim (1st August 2015), Neal (10th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd August 2015), RunningDeer (1st August 2015), skyflower (10th August 2015), Sophocles (1st August 2015), Wide-Eyed (19th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #403
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    ( The Ruiner's next post, after the one above, also at: http://theruiner777.blogspot.no/ )

Quote Singularity or Change: Frequency Correction and Choice
    Something beautiful is going to happen. A spark of consciousness causing an evolution of organic life in a massive section of our Galaxy, passing through our Solar System, most greatly impacting this planet. Earth. This is what this writer has been referring to as "The Wave". (Not to be confused with "Wave X" or other "waves".)]
    Oh, man! I had to stop reading so could post a thank you for this clarification, onawah and Shane. I assumed "The Wave" and "Wave X" were one in the same.

Here's what Lily Earthling says: "Wave-X that they are planning in the next couple of months that’s coming from CERN, that’s a technology that’s going to be an activation frequency for the nano technology that’s already within our body." Stated earlier in the video was that this nano tech comes from the chemtrails. (post #365. Or click here @ 59:47). Warning: Strong language.

RunningDeer ♡

UPDATE:
    Quote The Singularity:

They want us to interface with technology. Maintain and enhance our current ways, manners and standards of living.

Machines doing our labor. Biotechnology healing all disease and illness and prolonging lives.

Man becoming machine.

Post #367 includes a rough transcript of Lily’s critique of what Heather says about her involvement in this AI consciousness/the Sphere Alliance. Included at the bottom is the video where Heather puts forth a proposal (in essences recruitment for bodies) called, "AK SKYPE CALL WITH HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF". Lily says, “This (Heather) is a machine talking.”

My comment is that you only have to listen to Heather’s video for a couple of moments to hear the strangeness. Especially if you’ve followed her nine months earlier.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd August 2015 at 00:39.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st August 2015), Billy (6th August 2015), Calz (1st August 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (8th August 2015), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Gardener (1st August 2015), genevieve (2nd August 2015), Hervé (1st August 2015), heyokah (1st August 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd August 2015), mountain_jim (1st August 2015), onawah (1st August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), skyflower (10th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #404
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Curiouser and Curiouser!!
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Billy (6th August 2015), Gardener (1st August 2015), genevieve (2nd August 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), RunningDeer (1st August 2015)

9. Link to Post #405
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Perhaps Shane's most important blog post to date ... don't let it slip under the radar without giving it some serious thought.

From many sources, just not here, we are quickly approaching the time to "decide".

Something beautiful is going to happen. A spark of consciousness causing an evolution of organic life in a massive section of our Galaxy, passing through our Solar System, most greatly impacting this planet. Earth. This is what this writer has been referring to as "The Wave". (Not to be confused with "Wave X" or other "waves".)

(snip)

The darkness has overtaken this part of the universe. This frequency wave is meant to balance this. A way to correct the many many mistakes made by many groups of beings over a very long period of time. This is your time to shine. Take advantage of it.

Posted by The Ruiner at 7/31/2015 03:24:00 PM
    ... and the Ruiner's response:

The Ruiner July 31, 2015 at 5:36 PM

They will likely try to activate "Wave X" as some call it, at the peak of this frequency change, yes. Yes you will be able to discern between the two. The Universe is much more powerful than the beings who play within it.

Thank you for your words.

With respect,

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st August 2015), Billy (6th August 2015), bruno dante (1st August 2015), Elainie (1st August 2015), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Gardener (1st August 2015), genevieve (2nd August 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd August 2015), Lost N Found (5th August 2015), Mike (2nd August 2015), Neal (7th August 2015), Olaf (1st August 2015), onawah (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), RunningDeer (1st August 2015), skyflower (10th August 2015), StandingWave (2nd August 2015)

11. Link to Post #406
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

So 'they' wait, for 'their' moment, 'they' can't know when, 'their-mind' is not equiped organically; Hers is. Wow the fog is clearing.

Paula:
    Quote Oh, man! I had to stop reading so could post a thank you for this clarification, onawah and Shane. I assumed "The Wave" and "Wave X" were one in the same.
    It is only recently it dawned on me that these waves were 2 different ones, like the black goo (Harald) two types, and the light - and false light, darkness and organic darkness, wow if we needed any more proof that 'they' cannot create, this is it, they are expert mimics.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Billy (6th August 2015), Calz (1st August 2015), genevieve (3rd August 2015), Hervé (2nd August 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd August 2015), Neal (7th August 2015), onawah (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), RunningDeer (1st August 2015), skyflower (10th August 2015), Wide-Eyed (19th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #407
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lily Earthling makes positive references to “The Runier”. Her message overlaps with Shane’s encouraging words. Which is why I’ve added a snippet from the rough transcript of Lily Earthling critiquing Heather from post #367.

NOTE:
    Earlier in the video, Lily says, “This (Heather) is a machine talking.”
    English is Lily Earthling’s second language.

57:14 - Lily - Heather talks about the spirit DNA part of us. She explains the value of it. “One human’s DNA is actually worth a value of every piece of technology, advanced so called technology that is in existence. “

58:10 - Lily - I’m talking about nano technology. All of this technology that this collective has been brought in here. Our humanity is worth more than that. But she (Heather) doesn’t say “worth more than that”, she says, “worth”. But she doesn’t say “the power of it”. Our one human DNA, our spirit can over come, can over power any and all technology. Any and all, if we only realize the power we have in our spirit.

59:30 - Heather moves into a different level of instruction for her project and proposals. @ 40 minutes she admits that the genome project is to activate, create bodies for a formless consciousness. She made another error because she connecting them and herself to transhuman agenda.

1:00:30 - Lily’s POV explained - Any technology is probably theirs that is sitting within you is ready(ing?) to be activated. Mostly it is through nanotechnology. I would caution very greatly to those that think that your inner technology somehow comes from them. It will through the nano particles that are within your body if you allow it. But you have to understand that you can overcome that and shut it down with spirit. Your spirit is more powerful than any of it. And she admitted to it. What you have to do is tell your spirit to reject and send back any of that stuff.

1:01:40 - And the same thing with Wave-X, that is going to be an activation frequency that is suppose to activate that nano technology that’s in your nervous system, that’s bonded with your nervous system. If you know what it is, the way you can protect yourself is … Tell your Spirit self to turn it around and send it back ten fold. That is Universal Law and they know it.

1:04:25 - You are the power. Look at these desperate things she’s saying. And how much value she puts of the human DNA. And those of us that have realize that about ourselves will realize how powerful our spirit is.

AI origin, Sphere Alliance, Heather Tucci De-coded
    Published on Jul 27, 2015

Video that Lily Earthingly critiqued.
    It’s a call between American Kabuki and Heather Tucci-Jarraf about the Sphere Alliance

AK SKYPE CALL WITH HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF

Published on Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th September 2015 at 19:51.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

arwen (1st August 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2015), Billy (6th August 2015), Calz (2nd August 2015), Elainie (1st August 2015), Gardener (1st August 2015), genevieve (2nd August 2015), Hervé (2nd August 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd August 2015), Journeyon (3rd August 2015), mountain_jim (1st August 2015), onawah (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd August 2015), skyflower (10th August 2015), Sophocles (2nd August 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2015)

15. Link to Post #408
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

Thank you so much for posting the above snippets, Running Deer. I have been processing both these and other related videos these past few days, and this is the most important "unveiling" to happen in a long time. Your summary is so great, I am going to send the link to some friends who are struggling to integrate and process it all.

My own intuitive response to the data on "Wave X" was very bad - it was stated that people in low frequency areas would be worst off, and I had a nightmare vision of South Africa - with the government shutting down the power grid completely, and turning off the water supply (they have been conditioning the population here by having rolling blackouts, called "load shedding" for years, and the media is now full of stories of how our water is going to run out). Both "scarcities" are complete BS, a psyop on the South African people, the majority of whom have been denied a decent education and can not think critically or analyse data.

It does not help that several well connected people I know say that they will be out of the country in September, "indefinitely".

I intuited that the South African United Nations Cabal owned government (and if you doubt that statement, read more here ) plans to capitalize on "Wave X" to implement their Agenda 21 population cull.

Since at least 40% of the population here are already psychotic and violent, shutting down the power grid and water supply would lead to a bloodbath. Those are the visions I got after receiving the data about Wave X, and I concluded that it would NOT be a good thing, at least for us. There would be no plans to help the people, all military resources would be deployed to protect the Elite only.

I do not know if that was a premonition, or an AI programme, but either way, am preparing. It would be great if the Wave had a good effect, but realistically, in South Africa, I highly doubt it.

The Heather/American Kabuki call, and Lily's analysis of it was one of the most important unintended disclosures ever, and taken together with Harald's data on nano-technology, black goo, and the AI agenda, the picture is now very clear.

Haralds' two videos (may have been posted elsewhere, but including them here as they are highly relevant to all this):

and

Thank you again, so much!
    Last edited by arwen; 2nd August 2015 at 00:06.

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Becky (2nd August 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2015), Billy (6th August 2015), Calz (2nd August 2015), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Gardener (2nd August 2015), genevieve (2nd August 2015), Hervé (2nd August 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd August 2015), Journeyon (2nd August 2015), Neal (10th August 2015), onawah (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), RunningDeer (2nd August 2015), Sophocles (2nd August 2015), StandingWave (2nd August 2015), sunflower (5th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2015)

17. Link to Post #409
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Note: to head off rumors and confusion from post #408 above, when Lily Earthling talks of Bill being assimilated by this AI consciousness @ 1:07:09 it’s the Bill and Denise of Bill/AK from American Kabuki blogspot, a.ka.a. Obi-Wan Kabuki YouTube. He’s the one on the Skype call with Heather.

So these people like this Wilcock, this Goodie guy, Heather, Bill, Denise, or whatever her name is they’re nothing as a human being. Because they allow themselves to be taken over. So what they became is a ****-hold that brings into the planet astral ****. So they’re just a **** hole and you want humanity to respect you? If you disrespect yourself that much that you are willing to become a ****-hole for astral ****.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd August 2015 at 16:29. Reason: corrected typo referring to post #408 (the link was correct)

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Billy (6th August 2015), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Gardener (2nd August 2015), genevieve (2nd August 2015), Jake (2nd August 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd August 2015), Journeyon (2nd August 2015), onawah (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015)

19. Link to Post #410
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Thank you so much for posting the above snippets, Running Deer. I have been processing both these and other related videos these past few days, and this is the most important "unveiling" to happen in a long time. Your summary is so great, I am going to send the link to some friends who are struggling to integrate and process it all.

My own intuitive response to the data on "Wave X" was very bad - it was stated that people in low frequency areas would be worst off, and I had a nightmare vision of South Africa - with the government shutting down the power grid completely, and turning off the water supply (they have been conditioning the population here by having rolling blackouts, called "load shedding" for years, and the media is now full of stories of how our water is going to run out). Both "scarcities" are complete BS, a psyop on the South African people, the majority of whom have been denied a decent education and can not think critically or analyse data.

It does not help that several well connected people I know say that they will be out of the country in September, "indefinitely".

I intuited that the South African United Nations Cabal owned government (and if you doubt that statement, read more here ) plans to capitalize on "Wave X" to implement their Agenda 21 population cull.

Since at least 40% of the population here are already psychotic and violent, shutting down the power grid and water supply would lead to a bloodbath. Those are the visions I got after receiving the data about Wave X, and I concluded that it would NOT be a good thing, at least for us. There would be no plans to help the people, all military resources would be deployed to protect the Elite only.

I do not know if that was a premonition, or an AI programme, but either way, am preparing. It would be great if the Wave had a good effect, but realistically, in South Africa, I highly doubt it.

The Heather/American Kabuki call, and Lily's analysis of it was one of the most important unintended disclosures ever, and taken together with Harald's data on nano-technology, black goo, and the AI agenda, the picture is now very clear.

Haralds' two videos (may have been posted elsewhere, but including them here as they are highly relevant to all this):

{snip}

Thank you again, so much!
    Great that it helped, arwen. I’ve watched videos with Harald Kautz Vella and also with his co-author, Cara St.Louis. They’re two more that dovetail what Lily Earthling and The Runier speak about.

The overall message confirms what’s important to me. Live it simple. That’s when I catch myself in the middle of doing ‘it’ smartly. I’ve given up the addiction to fear and worry. And it’s the first time in my life that I don’t need to know what’s to come. Yay! my kind of empowerment.

Lily Earthling has given me a better understanding of the hows and whys of AI. The escalation of the smoke and mirrors is confirmation of the inorganics’ desperation of existence nearing the end. It is they that are the vulnerable ones.

Another valuable tidbit is if AI can’t get to me, then it’ll be through others. That knowledge alone has neutralize situations. It’s spoiled their game. Should there be lingering tricksters, I tell them to take a hike. This sovereign being gives no last calls.

If doom and gloom smacks at me, that’s me tapping into the sleepy collective. To that I say, we're a work in progress. Emphasis on progress. As for the future? My senses smell fresh air, see water colors and hear silence where it was once frequency chatter.

Speaking of smacks...if this smacks of “New Age”, it’s not. I sent “the them” off a couple of years ago. And my OBE’s been in long term parking for awhile. I’ve got plenty of catch-up time comin’. For now, my focus is on this spirit-filled body vehicle. Come to find out it’s got a wicked, cool internal GPS. Been tinkering with it more and more. Keeps me busy plenty enough. And there’s no hitch hikers allowed. Cuz, they litter it up with implants, tags, ciga-butts 'n' dunkin' donuts coffee cups.

RunningDeer <3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd August 2015 at 17:37.

20. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

arwen (2nd August 2015), Becky (2nd August 2015), Billy (6th August 2015), Calz (2nd August 2015), Debra (1st September 2015), Delight (3rd August 2015), Dennis Leahy (3rd August 2015), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Gardener (2nd August 2015), genevieve (2nd August 2015), Hervé (2nd August 2015), hohoemi (15th August 2015), Ivanhoe (18th August 2015), Jake (2nd August 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd August 2015), Journeyon (2nd August 2015), Mike (2nd August 2015), Neal (10th August 2015), onawah (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd August 2015), skyflower (10th August 2015), Sophocles (2nd August 2015), StandingWave (2nd August 2015), sunflower (5th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2015)

21. Link to Post #411
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

That post was pure poetry Paula. Read it several times just for the joy of it

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Calz (2nd August 2015), Debra (1st September 2015), Delight (3rd August 2015), Dennis Leahy (3rd August 2015), Gardener (2nd August 2015), genevieve (2nd August 2015), Ivanhoe (18th August 2015), Jake (2nd August 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd August 2015), Journeyon (3rd August 2015), Neal (10th August 2015), onawah (2nd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), RunningDeer (2nd August 2015), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2015)

23. Link to Post #412
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A big AMEN to that, Running Deer!
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Billy (6th August 2015), Debra (1st September 2015), Dennis Leahy (3rd August 2015), Gardener (2nd August 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd August 2015), Journeyon (3rd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), RunningDeer (2nd August 2015)

25. Link to Post #413
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

The Ruiner posted on 7/31/2015:

After reading, meditate on this and you will see it is happening and we are right on the edge of an abyss of the unknown. This is going to unfold, but how, and exactly when, is unpredictable.

Here is what I can tell you based on collecting data from various sources internal and external.

There will be two sides to choose from.

On one side, you will see this drama play out. On the other you will step sideways off of this path, and circle back to a new path.

What both sides will share will be an overlapping period of time where we will see the physical world give birth to something of a new vibration. As if the Earth is currently in a cocoon about to go from caterpillar to moth or butterfly.

The cocoon has to crack open for this to happen and this planet will experience a change.

No one can say exactly when. All the signs are indicating this will come soon.

You are making a choice. Your choice is not to be fully decided until it occurs, but, you are making it with all of your thoughts and actions between (a while ago technically but let's say..) now and then.

We are creating what our world will be with all of our thoughts and actions between now and then. Yes this was just repeated, again.

Unlike when you vote in an election, your choice matters here.

These two worlds would look decidedly different.

Everything I have said in my blog about the Illuminati and blah, blah, blah, on one side. Your writer's references to nature, love, understanding and respect, the other.

The Singularity:

Man becoming machine.

The Change:

Major frequency changes will give us a sort of window so that the planet can restart with a clean and fully functional biological and energetic system. The same will happen to the humans, physically. What has to happen during this window is people need to face themselves, all forms and aspects.

This can happen for people in various ways. What an individual experiences inside themselves can not be generalized as the same for all of us who experience this frequency at the moment it fully connects. This writer is personally convinced even the timing will vary from person to person.

Telepathic ability will be turned on so to speak, which means people will start developing these skills. Other natural abilities which will allow us to relearn how to live in balance with the planets natural systems will start to return. The feeling will be like discovering new instincts and senses, along with heightened senses we know.

Responsibility for interrelations with nature other humans will all fall on the individuals.

Some of the results will be quick some not so much. The younger the mind, the less polluted, the quicker the results.

She is working in her direction. That ominous "they" are working in theirs. She has help, "they" have help. She and "they" are willing to help us. This is why nothing can save us. The choice is ours.

If this sounds like something called "the wave" that is because it is a wave. It is traveling through this arm of the Universe and playing with other factors and processes to create a result inspired by the Universe.

It happens that, She, is tuned in such a way that She can use it to spark her own change. We can help her. If that is our choice.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd August 2015), Aspen (12th August 2015), Billy (6th August 2015), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Gardener (3rd August 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd August 2015), Journeyon (3rd August 2015), Neal (10th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (5th August 2015), RunningDeer (3rd August 2015), skyflower (6th August 2015), sunflower (5th August 2015)

27. Link to Post #414
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

I wanted to illustrate and elucidate Shane's latest post about the Wave. This is what I think of when I think of the Wave that so many have been talking about the last several years, and I am going to express it in the best way I know how: via Tolkien.

For those who have read the books or films The Lord of the Rings, think about the structure this way:

Frodo=Thoughts (R-complex)
    Samwise=Emotions (Limbic System)
    Merry & Pippin=Actions (Left and Right hemispheres of Neo-cortex)

Sauron=Draco
    Saruman=Illuminati bloodlines

The four Hobbits together represent our consciousness as we navigate our inner mind and drop the ring (ego) into the chasms of our shadow-self. Each one of them plays an important role in the uplifting of the collective.

Without Merry and Pippin (ACTIONS), Frodo and Sam's journey would not be successful. Sitting around waiting for something to happen will not be enough to pull us through into a sovereign existence, as Merry so eloquently says to Pippin in this clip:

Quote Pippin: Maybe Treebeard is right. We don't belong here, Merry; It's too big for us. What can we do in the end?...We've got the Shire. Maybe we should go home.
    Merry: The fires of Isengard will spread. The woods of Tuckburough and Buckland will burn...and...all that was once green and good in this world will be gone. There won't be a Shire, Pippin.

Together Merry and Pippin are a metaphor for the unification of our left-brain and right-brain, the power of logic and reasoning, and the grace of intuition and creativity. Together, they decide that they must commit to ACTION to help out Sam and Frodo. They decide to target Isengard, which is symbolic of our raping, pillaging, and burning of our beautiful planet. This moment is symbolic of cleansing and realizing that the actions we are presently committing on this planet are not healthy nor sustainable:

As Samwise puts it in this wonderful clip as Isengard is being cleansed, there is indeed good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.

One of the final chapters of The Lord of the Rings is The Scouring of the Shire, which Peter Jackson omitted from the films. In the books, Sauron is defeated, and the Hobbits return to the Shire only to find that Saruman has enslaved all the Hobbits. I don't think Tolkien ever would have dreamed that Anu and the Draco would have left, so I think that he would be quite thrilled if he were still alive today. But in the book, Gandalf leaves the Hobbits to their own devices to fend off Saruman by themselves. And they do.

If you read the chapter listed above, you will note that without Sauron (Draco), Saruman (Illuminati) is weak and desperate. The Hobbits gather their courage, rally together, and stop putting up with his bullsh**.

I don't know about you all, but I am angry and will not tolerate this bullsh** that has been plaguing this world for so long. I will not let anybody jeopardize my sovereignty, and I most certainly will not let the immoral and ignorant actions of others to continue on this planet unabated.

Robin Galdek
    Last edited by Robin; 15th May 2016 at 22:00.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

28. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Ailith (5th August 2015), araucaria (3rd August 2015), Billy (6th August 2015), Calz (5th August 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (8th August 2015), fourty-two (6th August 2015), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Gardener (3rd August 2015), genevieve (3rd August 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd August 2015), Journeyon (3rd August 2015), mountain_jim (3rd August 2015), Muzz (6th August 2015), Neal (10th August 2015), onawah (3rd August 2015), Orph (3rd August 2015), Rollo (6th August 2015), RunningDeer (3rd August 2015), seko (6th August 2015), Shane (3rd August 2015), skyflower (6th August 2015), Sophocles (3rd August 2015), The Alley Cat (6th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (5th August 2015), ulli (5th August 2015), WEAREONE (3rd August 2015)

29. Link to Post #415
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have a question for Simon Parkes which I hope to pose for him in the chatroom during his next show with Jay Pee on Sept 6th, on WolfSpiritRadio. The question pertains also to information from the Ruiner, so I'm posting it here as well. Here it is:
    "What does Simon think about the information from the Blog of the Ruiner; specifically, that which says that it was the Draco who have actually done to Earth throughout our known history most of what has been attributed to the Annunaki by Zecharia Sitchin and others?
    The Ruiner says that the Draco (and he numbers Anu, Enki and Enlil as Draconians also, being the same father and son team we have come to think of as being Annunaki) have falsified our history to make it look like the Annunaki were the prime culprits; that the Annunaki have been involved in Earth affairs and made "mistakes" but that they are generally a kind race.
    He says they will be returning here when Nibiru approaches again, and that Nibiru was never the cause of cataclysms on Earth
    ( that that was a cover story for a Draconian war, to shift the blame from the Dracos to the Annunaki).
    But of course, we have also been told by many sources that the Annunaki plan to return as "friends" and that we should beware of them. So now there is a double bind of questions/doubts.
    Does Simon agree or disagree with the Ruiner's info and why?
    When Simon was active on Avalon, I could never make out what he meant as to which group, the Annunaki or the Draco, were responsible for what.
    He said the Dracos are very Reptilian appearing (he drew a picture of a Draco, which looks a lot like Godzilla), while he says the Annunaki are Reptilian, but more humanoid than the Dracos. (Presumably like the "winged god" figures we see depicted in Sumerian art, which could pass for human.)
    But he called his "Dad" (who he described as being a Draco) Anu, which is, from most accounts, the name of the Annunaki king, the father of Enki and Enlil.

I'm sure I am not the only one who is confused!!

I am asking Simon to please clarify and if he disagrees with The Ruiner's info, to please explain where and how their information differs and why he thinks there is this confusion/disagreement on such very basic information, as to who the Dracos are, who the Annunaki are, whether Anu, Enki and Enlil are Draconians or Annunaki, and which group is responsible for what. "
    I will also post this on the Ruiner's blog.
    I think this is an important issue, and I'm surprised that no one else has brought it up it so far.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Billy (6th August 2015), Calz (6th August 2015), Gardener (5th August 2015), Hervé (5th August 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), RunningDeer (5th August 2015), Sophocles (5th August 2015), sunflower (5th August 2015)

31. Link to Post #416
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

~~~

TheRuiner posted on
    8/05/2015 at 02:10:00 PM

Draco (Part Three: Impersonation)

Over time, many benevolent ETs have traveled to earth looking to play the role of teacher.

When the Draco arrived and began their plans during the first civilization they created, one of technological marvel, comfort and entertainment, not all of the post-Atlantis humans wanted to live with the Draco. They retreated to isolated areas and began small tribes or communities doing their best to survive.

This was the first period relevant to our now, in which benevolent ETs visited.

The second time was just after the Draco war that destroyed their marvel of a city when they were attempting to establish a new structure. Several groups of ETs arrived attempting to give humans knowledge of their world so they could grow naturally.

Of course this went against the Draco agenda.

The Draco were preoccupied with their own work and would not notice or care about these occurrences. When they became ready, they would then step in and push out the benevolent visitors and take over the area.

From there they will rewrite everything. Take on the image of the benevolent visitor and teacher, to teach a modified version of the truth entrusted by the beings they pushed out.

The second occurrence of this process would be in the area we know as Egypt. Ancient Egyptian teachings. The reason why there are so many stories and feelings and messages and writings about ancient Egypt is many many amazing things were going on, and then.. The Draco came in and reenacted them all. If you were to read it all properly in a book, you would get to the middle chapter and more or less find yourself back at the beginning. Reading the same events, this time staged and perverted, all over again.

Going back to the earlier period is where they accomplished this deception for the first time.

A feline race who had arrived. Lion like, and brilliant. The daughter of their king will be the example we use. She was called Sekhmet.

Her love for humanity was unrivaled and she taught them everything the Draco would eventually deny. All the knowledge of soul.

She taught how to travel through all levels and reconnect the knowledge gained while in this physical form to the greatest potential. She taught to embrace the spirit of the earth to gain the strength of its potential.

Clearly the Draco were also not impressed and eventually attacked this feline race, overthrowing them. They abandoned earth, all but a few. Sekhmet stayed. As did some others.

She allowed herself to die as to not abandon humanity. Not abandon the Earth (Her). She died fighting, falling, crawling to a tree and holding it.

The Draco used her as the model for all of their martyrs dying for humans moving forward.

They impersonated her as if she had reincarnated. Convinced the lingering followers of this passed teacher that she had returned in a new body. She would then continue her teachings, but with a twisted agenda.

Even during the reboot of the later Egyptian period, they used the image as Sekhmet again, revisiting her teachings in their perverse form.

This has happened many times leading the Draco to develop religions and perfect their compartmentalized structures. They followed this as it evolved and developed adjusting their game to suit the attempts of outside sources to enlighten some humans as to a bigger picture. Up until they stopped worrying about this themselves 200yrs ago approximately, they had done an excellent job of distorting everything.

The Parents continued in their footsteps but with much different tactics. This has all been supported by Archons and AI along with many malevolent ETs.

This writer says it all the time.. Names, names, names. This is how it happens.

It's designed to confuse, but more importantly, encourage disagreement and competition. Let's stop allowing this to happen. The lessons, the concepts and teachings are what matter. Details of who ruled when and did what and killed who or mothered whichever "God", does not matter.

What matters is what we do moving forward.

You've learned countless myths and legends and ancient teachings and writings over the years collectively between you. There is none that are wholly true. They all carry a message. Absorb this, and set aside (don't throw away) the rest.

Over the next few years this world will rediscover many places you've been and learned about. Memories will return. Just remember, a lot has happened.

The departure of the Draco does not mean much. The damage is done. Real problems still exist. There is a great deal of work for humanity to do.

You can do it, though. Look how very far you've already come.

Everything before and during Atlantis they turned into fiction, myth or legend. Fairy tales. Stories.

Their time is over. Time for us to remember, rewrite and move forward.

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Billy (6th August 2015), Calz (6th August 2015), Elainie (5th August 2015), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), Gardener (5th August 2015), genevieve (6th August 2015), Jean-Marie (5th August 2015), Journeyon (5th August 2015), mountain_jim (6th August 2015), Neal (10th August 2015), onawah (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), RunningDeer (5th August 2015), seko (6th August 2015), Selkie (5th August 2015), skyflower (6th August 2015), Sophocles (5th August 2015), SR19 (18th August 2015), sunflower (5th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (5th August 2015), Unicorn (5th August 2015), Watching from Cyprus (6th August 2015)

33. Link to Post #417
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And the Ruiner's answer to my questions from my post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post985916 was this:
    Quote RuinerAugust 5, 2015 at 1:00 PM
    One side you have the Draco version of events, the other you have an overview of all sides. Makes sense there will be differences.

With respect,
    ...and of course, Draco (Part Three: Impersonation), as posted above, simply expanded on that overview perspective.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Billy (6th August 2015), Calz (6th August 2015), Gardener (6th August 2015), Hervé (6th August 2015), Jean-Marie (6th August 2015), Journeyon (6th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), RunningDeer (6th August 2015), Sophocles (6th August 2015)

35. Link to Post #418
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Either way Onawah, these masquarading interlopers have no right over us other than what we choose to give them (osit). IMHO, Michael Tsarion comes closest, taking into account the Druids, and the migration to Egypt (and back), that the whole of humanity was traumatised by the massive destructions, which divided our brain and the consciousness into two, (conscious and unconscious) hiding the trauma memory in the unconscious.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Billy (6th August 2015), Calz (6th August 2015), genevieve (6th August 2015), gripreaper (6th August 2015), Journeyon (6th August 2015), onawah (6th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), RunningDeer (6th August 2015), seko (6th August 2015), skyflower (6th August 2015), Sophocles (6th August 2015)

37. Link to Post #419
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 times in 191 posts

I revoke, remove and destroy all contracts or ties that any being has imposed on me. If any entity or group of entities feel they have some form of power or control over me I reject it and say No! I do NOT consent!

We have been manipulated far to long it is time to stop the manipulation and destruction of the human race and this beautiful planet! It is time for humanity to shine!

In Peace unity with all earth humans,
    Journeyon

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

Billy (6th August 2015), Calz (6th August 2015), Gardener (6th August 2015), genevieve (6th August 2015), Neal (10th August 2015), onawah (6th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (6th August 2015), RunningDeer (6th August 2015), Sophocles (6th August 2015), SR19 (18th August 2015), Watching from Cyprus (6th August 2015)

39. Link to Post #420
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My next question to the Ruiner and his answer on that same page of the blog at:
    http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/2015/07/annunaki.html

Quote I have a few more questions along the same lines, if you would be so kind...You stated earlier in the blog (in March) that the Avians assisted the Annunaki by distributing language and religion to different parts of the world. “In plain speak, they distributed the disinformation that would become the control system we know today. They attached themselves to the "god" RA and told humans they were the messenger of RA. They were doing this as part of an order made by the Annunaki. The Avians assisted the Annunaki by distributing language and religion to different parts of the world.”
    In your later entries, you stated that the Annunaki are relatively benign (though apathetic) and took little part in this kind of (basically Draconian) activity, though they made “mistakes”; that it was actually the Draco who generally perpetrated these kinds of actions, masquerading as the Annunaki. Why did the Annunaki participate in that particular deception/control game--was it for their own benefit? Was the “messenger of Ra” deception one of the Annunaki's "mistakes" that later caused them to involve themselves less in the affairs of other races? Did the Draco have a part in that deception as well? Who was Ra? What is the relationship between the Annunaki and Draco like now? Thank you again.

The RuinerAugust 5, 2015 at 7:03 PM
    This blog you are commenting on clarifies that the Annunaki mentioned earlier are in fact the Draco. Knowing this clarification would come later, the original writing used Annunaki as the name.

With respect,
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Aspen (12th August 2015), GoingOn (12th August 2015), Journeyon (6th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (18th August 2015), RunningDeer (6th August 2015), Sophocles (6th August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst 1 11 21 28 LastLast