Thread: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    i'm interested too Calzy! and i love your smurf ass too

i'll be paying attention. i respect Paul's judgment too. i wouldnt have even bothered to read these blog posts if i didnt.

i just...(big sigh) i dunno man...life just feels like a skipping record sometimes is all.

No time now ... I will try to connect some dots tomorrow via PM if necessary brother.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

bodhii71 (28th April 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), Jean-Marie (27th April 2015), Mike (27th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), RunningDeer (29th April 2015), Tangri (27th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (27th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Happyjak's Avatar
    Thanks

Not the information but our dot connections as suggested by Calz
    Together we Rise, divided we fall.
    Pato Banton EVERYBODY HAS A PATH, EVERYBODY HAS A DREAM. TELL IT TO YOUR FRIEND AND FAMILY

Jimi Hendrix - "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

ONE LOVE
    Namaste, In Lak'ech

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyjak For This Post:

Debra (5th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), Tangri (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (27th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    I have the feeling DW & GoodETxSG are being mentioned here without using their names.
    Only incidentally, as (unmentioned, albeit recent) examples of the many who have contributed to such confusions.
    Even BF for that matter!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Debra (5th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), Tangri (27th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (27th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

From about an hour ago to about a half hour ago, the Avalon server was subject to a denial of service attack from some 33 IP addresses. Whether or not that has anything to do with this thread, I will leave to the reader's imagination ... I have no way of knowing myself.
    33 IP attacks... 33 degree shriner ... I don't know. Odd coincidence???
    Pato Banton EVERYBODY HAS A PATH, EVERYBODY HAS A DREAM. TELL IT TO YOUR FRIEND AND FAMILY

Jimi Hendrix - "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

ONE LOVE
    Namaste, In Lak'ech

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Happyjak For This Post:

aranuk (29th April 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), Matthew (15th August 2015), Mercedes (27th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), selinam (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (27th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Happyjak (here)
    From about an hour ago to about a half hour ago, the Avalon server was subject to a denial of service attack from some 33 IP addresses. Whether or not that has anything to do with this thread, I will leave to the reader's imagination ... I have no way of knowing myself.
    33 IP attacks... 33 degree shriner ... I don't know. Odd coincidence???

Last edited by Tangri; 27th April 2015 at 22:11.
    Love and Hope

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

aranuk (29th April 2015), Awakening2014 (28th April 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), Gardener (27th April 2015), Jean-Marie (27th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (27th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Some times(it is polite way to say instate of always) connecting dots are hard. He did good job for an entertainment seekers of alternative media(even though they would find data in Avalon forum's pages but no one wants to leave couch), but still, his reappraisal is too heavy for mass.

I have few questions for him but I do not want to go an another web page(blog) to ask. (it is not same as leaving a couch - mostly for safety reason)

I second Calz's idea. If there is a claim, clearance option must be attached.

If I tell you, I was 15 years old at Boston Marathon bombing event, supporting my mother's run, most of the readers would be ready to listen my experience in that chaos.

In the same time, some of you would have different questions on my story.
    Last edited by Tangri; 27th April 2015 at 22:17.
    Love and Hope

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Debra (5th May 2015), Jean-Marie (27th April 2015), Mike (28th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), skyflower (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (27th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #67
    Ilie Pandia

Hi,

It seems to me that we're having a tendency to project authority on this writer, which seems to be contrary to what his message is.

Such sharing can make for interesting read, but will be useful? will it be empowering? Say you get your "proof". What then? Someone else needs to go and arrest these people while we stand back in shock ?

What powers will such labels have? X, Y, Z? How will help you to know that celebrity M goes to such dark parties? Will you stop watching TV?

In my view, names are not really important, as the game is played at very different level. I will leave you with this quote from said blog:

Quote Magic is the focus of Imagination and Will. The two powers most under attack. Imagination is not encouraged. Will is not recognized. We reward the people who can play the game. Not those who dream outside of it.
    [...]
    This is why magic works against humanity and not for them. I want you to know that Magic is your right as a spiritual being existing in creation. Magic is your paintbrush and the holographic construct we call reality is your canvas. Just remember that you share this canvas with billions of other active artists

14. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), Anchor (7th June 2015), andrewgreen (28th April 2015), aranuk (29th April 2015), Calz (28th April 2015), Caylen (18th August 2015), Debra (5th May 2015), fourty-two (29th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Ivanhoe (28th April 2015), Jake (27th April 2015), Jean-Marie (27th April 2015), Limor Wolf (29th April 2015), Matthew (15th August 2015), Mike (28th April 2015), Muzz (27th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th May 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), Neal (6th May 2015), Omni (27th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), RedSun88 (28th April 2015), sandy (28th April 2015), seko (10th May 2015), skyflower (28th April 2015), The Alley Cat (26th July 2015), ThePythonicCow (27th April 2015), Truthseeker85 (30th April 2015), ulli (28th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote He did good job for an entertainment seekers of alternative media(even though they would find data in Avalon forum's pages but no one wants to leave couch), but still, his reappraisal is too heavy for mass.
    No critics were routed the the subject 's content. If there is any, it is for couch potatoes.
    Last edited by Tangri; 28th April 2015 at 00:05. Reason: Making bold emphasize
    Love and Hope

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Debra (5th May 2015), Jean-Marie (27th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), skyflower (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (27th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #69
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Good find indeed. I agree with other posters in the general good intentions of "The Ruiner". There of course are unknown motivations lying just the other side of his words - all of them. He is smooth; he has been trained. His words are calculated but simple. One or two sentence paragraphs. No nonsense, easy style. Highly intelligent, without condescension; no guile, very little ego.

He sounds familiar, somehow.

Some may know of my interest in the Anunaki history - legend - myth. It is the only story I have heard to date that is a consistent tale that can and does weave all the elements of our history from the ancient past up to the present into a comprehensive whole. It may not be the whole story, but I think it has merit on many fronts. Bias is always given to content that is confirmation of one's own ruminations. It is not proof but it is convincing. Anu would have to be very old...

The snake and the dragon - such an old tale.

But even in those stories, as handed down from Sumerian times, there is rumor of another party that secretly manipulates from afar the course of the Anunaki themselves. Always at the most pivotal moment, an unseen hand would intervene - sometimes in the guise of an emissary from king Anu on the home planet or most times in very opportune sets of circumstances. Who or what is this unknown element? That would be my question.

I also agree we have heard this all before, at least I have. That is the hypnotizing part of the narrative (see above about how bias forms). That's the bait hiding the hook (also see above about the unsaid portion of the words chosen). Bait taken? Then set the hook! Good style, well planned. Intention so far neutral (unknown, no need for alarm, can be taken at his word).

Future posts will tell.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Becky (28th April 2015), Calz (28th April 2015), Chester (30th January 2016), Debra (5th May 2015), Desrknelf (24th August 2015), Domo67 (28th April 2015), Elainie (28th April 2015), fourty-two (29th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (28th April 2015), Happyjak (28th April 2015), Hazelfern (15th August 2015), Hervé (28th April 2015), Ivanhoe (28th April 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), Mark (28th April 2015), meeradas (28th April 2015), Mike (28th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), sandy (28th April 2015), seko (10th May 2015), Sophocles (28th April 2015), Tangri (28th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (31st August 2015), The Alley Cat (26th July 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Thank you for posting this Paul. I agree with others that for the most part there is no new info, however, for me, the way he presented it made a lot of sense. I've noticed in life that those who truly understand a topic, any topic, don't go into massive details when explaining it to others who do not know, they simplify it usually, they bring it down to the level of the listener, that was the impression I got from these posts, the writer possesses a distant mountain view.

As to whether or not this is cointelpro misdirection either planned or by someone's ego is yet to be determined, time will tell. I did like the fact that the content for the most part is a message of hope. If it helps move us from the couch and into action then it is a usefull tool, if it just promotes more talk and less action, then I'm against it.. Whoever or whatever is behind this blog is erelevant to me personally, I read it as a call to action, so for me, it has helped sharpen my focus and has been very empowering.

Now we will see...x.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 28th April 2015 at 00:27.

20. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), Awakening2014 (28th April 2015), bennycog (29th April 2015), Calz (28th April 2015), Camilo (28th April 2015), Caylen (18th August 2015), Curlew (11th February 2016), Debra (5th May 2015), Flash (28th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), Mark (28th April 2015), Omni (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), skyflower (28th April 2015), Tangri (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hi,

It seems to me that we're having a tendency to project authority on this writer, which seems to be contrary to what his message is.

Such sharing can make for interesting read, but will be useful? will it be empowering? Say you get your "proof". What then? Someone else needs to go and arrest these people while we stand back in shock ?

What powers will such labels have? X, Y, Z? How will help you to know that celebrity M goes to such dark parties? Will you stop watching TV?

In my view, names are not really important, as the game is played at very different level. I will leave you with this quote from said blog:

Quote Magic is the focus of Imagination and Will. The two powers most under attack. Imagination is not encouraged. Will is not recognized. We reward the people who can play the game. Not those who dream outside of it.
    [...]
    This is why magic works against humanity and not for them. I want you to know that Magic is your right as a spiritual being existing in creation. Magic is your paintbrush and the holographic construct we call reality is your canvas. Just remember that you share this canvas with billions of other active artists
    Absolutely, he wasn't trying to put more information out there, rather trying to dispel the illusions that operate in the alternative media and how the elites use it very successfully for their own purposes. I think rather looking to follow him or anyone else his message was to turn away from it all and find our own true nature.

22. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

aranuk (29th April 2015), Calz (28th April 2015), Camilo (28th April 2015), Curlew (11th February 2016), Debra (5th May 2015), Elainie (28th April 2015), Flash (28th April 2015), fourty-two (29th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (28th April 2015), Hazelfern (15th August 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), skyflower (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

Hi,

[...]

how can we *not* project authority onto this guy? a teacher of telekinetics, of remote influence attacks and defense? a magician who would influence others when given the order? teaching the process of operating avatar bodies? the only thing missing is turning water into wine!

there is some value in connecting the dots and doing the work etc...but i find often there is very little space after making statements like these between "connecting the dots" and "dangling the carrot". its a very fine line.

i was watching the history channel today. a man using dowsing or "witching rods" was helping a researcher find the corpses of giants. the researcher was skeptical of the process, so he and the man agreed to an experiment: the researcher would hide a knife in the brush, and the man with the rods would attempt to find it. so thats what they did. and the rods worked. the man was able to locate the knife with ease.

so easy. so simple.

put plainly, the researcher was presented with a very unorthodox method of doing things, and he wanted to make sure it was legit before he wasted his time and energy. i cant think of anything more sensical than that.

thats all im saying here. im not trying to ruin the party. im just trying to determine if the party is worth attending.

to answer your question Ilie, when i get my "proof", or just sufficient enough evidence to maybe begin believing this guy, i can let my guard down a little. i can trust him a little more. thats hugely significant! to me anyway. its a purely selfish motivation. honestly i dont care what everyone else thinks - im not interested in converting folks into my way of thinking.

its interesting: curiosity is what brought us all here. deep curiosity. we are constantly probing and asking questions. and yet, right when we're knocking on the door of some ultimate truths, we suddenly become very docile about the whole thing. either we convince ourselves we dont really need to know, or we think of a million reasons why its not really important after all. its the strangest thing.

im not that interested in names either. but why not names??? some may say its dangerous to reveal them, and i might agree, but outside of that i see no reason why we wouldnt list them all right here. truthfully, im more interested in the Ruiners alleged abilities. if it were just he and I having a 1 on 1 conversation, i wouldnt even bother continuing it until i was certain he was being truthful about them. for my money, its the only sane approach. without some form of substantiation, we're no different than blindly believing religionists. i have no interest in faith.

24. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Awakening2014 (28th April 2015), awakeningmom (12th September 2015), bennycog (29th April 2015), Calz (28th April 2015), Chester (30th January 2016), Curlew (11th February 2016), Debra (5th May 2015), Elainie (28th April 2015), gripreaper (28th April 2015), Happyjak (28th April 2015), heyokah (28th April 2015), InCiDeR (28th April 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), JRS (28th April 2015), JSGlasgow (29th April 2015), Katyani (28th April 2015), Mark (28th April 2015), Matthew (15th August 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), Octavusprime (30th April 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), Reinhard (6th May 2015), RunningDeer (29th April 2015), sandy (28th April 2015), Smoke Me A Kipper (29th April 2015), take (16th September 2015), Tangri (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Hi,

thats all im saying here. im not trying to ruin the party. im just trying to determine if the party is worth attending.

I am agree with rest of writing, that reason I kept only one part of it.

The party is worth to attend in my opinion. You won't waste your time in it, unlike other posts here (what's up here and today, look what I find at YouTube again, earth is flat,.....,..., threads)

BUT you need a thermometer to catch water's temperature change, since we start this journey in a pot.
    Last edited by Tangri; 28th April 2015 at 01:23.
    Love and Hope

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Curlew (11th February 2016), Debra (5th May 2015), Mike (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    I have the feeling DW & GoodETxSG are being mentioned here without using their names.
    Only incidentally, as (unmentioned, albeit recent) examples of the many who have contributed to such confusions.

................. .

Quote There has been a lot of talk around the Internet about "Blue Avians" and this is rather laughable. "Blue Avians" do not exist. They are and have always been used as part of a mind control program specifically for members inside Secret Space Programs, Cloning Programs and Culture Creator programs. (Katy Perry has been in contact with the Blue Avians, as has Lady Gaga, as example)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post956204
    Last edited by Tangri; 28th April 2015 at 01:38.
    Love and Hope

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Curlew (11th February 2016), Debra (5th May 2015), Mike (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

how can we *not* project authority onto this guy? a teacher of telekinetics, of remote influence attacks and defense? a magician who would influence others when given the order? teaching the process of operating avatar bodies? the only thing missing is turning water into wine!

there is some value in connecting the dots and doing the work etc...but i find often there is very little space after making statements like these between "connecting the dots" and "dangling the carrot". its a very fine line.

i was watching the history channel today. a man using dowsing or "witching rods" was helping a researcher find the corpses of giants. the researcher was skeptical of the process, so he and the man agreed to an experiment: the researcher would hide a knife in the brush, and the man with the rods would attempt to find it. so thats what they did. and the rods worked. the man was able to locate the knife with ease.

so easy. so simple.

put plainly, the researcher was presented with a very unorthodox method of doing things, and he wanted to make sure it was legit before he wasted his time and energy. i cant think of anything more sensical than that.

to answer your question Ilie, when i get my "proof", or just sufficient enough evidence to maybe begin believing this guy, i can let my guard down a little. i can trust him a little more. thats hugely significant! to me anyway. its a purely selfish motivation. honestly i dont care what everyone else thinks - im not interested in converting folks into my way of thinking.

its interesting: curiosity is what brought us all here. deep curiosity. we are constantly probing and asking questions. and yet, right when we're knocking on the door of some ultimate truths, we suddenly become very docile about the whole thing. either we convince ourselves we dont really need to know, or we think of a million reasons why its not really important after all. its the strangest thing.

im not that interested in names either. but why not names??? some may say its dangerous to reveal them, and i might agree, but outside of that i see no reason why we wouldnt list them all right here. truthfully, im more interested in the Ruiners alleged abilities. if it were just he and I having a 1 on 1 conversation, i wouldnt even bother continuing it until i was certain he was being truthful about them. for my money, its the only sane approach. without some form of substantiation, we're no different than blindly believing religionists. i have no interest in faith.
    Very insightful and lessons I've stumbled over more than once thanks for reminder.

Still if true then the transitions hold highest possibilities for a new order out of this order out of chaos game.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th April 2015 at 02:47. Reason: reduce nested quoting level

ONE LOVE
    Namaste, In Lak'ech

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyjak For This Post:

Debra (5th May 2015), Mike (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

He reminds us of the trivium giving us the very tools needed to undermined the work.

He spins a good tale, if true or if there is anything worthy of spending a few mins reading. ive sifted through worse that's for sure. I'll continue to read until I get better sense... I don't know but then I'll stop. I enjoyed it so far.

I'm laughing at myself. All the other stuff he said he did I could buy as possible. The water into wine would have earned a prompt close tab though... But you are right he was just short of admitting that as well...

ONE LOVE
    Namaste, In Lak'ech

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Happyjak For This Post:

Debra (5th May 2015), fourty-two (29th April 2015), Mike (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

33. Link to Post #77
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Interesting read, albeit not a single point made imo that isn't out there already. I'd say that he has done a decent job listening to Simon Parkes and reiterating that info with some other into a comprehensive hole - but not an iota more.

Options:
    - he is real and genuine, real illuminati member with genuine agenda to help
    - he is real but fake, real member but fake agenda to relate a feel of helplesness as he tells how THEY control everything. Why bother?
    - he is fake but genuine, not a member but woven together a great story to help people.
    - he is fake and fake, not a member, just trying to see how far he can go with disinfo and perhaps get a feel of being authorized

UT
    Ps. My gut feeling is that regardless of what is said by the ruiner on behalf of empowering people, the feeling I get is not of empowering.
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 28th April 2015 at 05:28.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Chester (30th January 2016), Debra (5th May 2015), Demeisen (15th May 2015), Elainie (28th April 2015), Eram (1st May 2016), fourty-two (29th April 2015), InCiDeR (28th April 2015), Maunagarjana (28th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), Octavusprime (30th April 2015), take (16th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Great way for a writer to get feedback on a manuscript

Good narrative and writing ability, not to mention research on the subject, so will keep reading to see where it goes.

Somehow my intuition nudges me to think this person is already a member here and on other forums............
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Becky (28th April 2015), Calz (28th April 2015), Curlew (11th February 2016), Debra (5th May 2015), gripreaper (29th April 2015), Hazelfern (15th August 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), JRS (28th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), Tangri (29th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

37. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you for bringing this information to light.....i have alot to think about

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

Curlew (11th February 2016), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

39. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,547 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Great way for a writer to get feedback on a manuscript

Good narrative and writing ability, not to mention research on the subject, so will keep reading to see where it goes.

Somehow my intuition nudges me to think this person is already a member here and on other forums............

He admits he is:

A Regular Everyday Normal Guy

As part of my agreement with the Order when I left the family, I created a "regular life" and public personality that not only hides any involvement with the "Illuminati" but also makes it very easy to discredit me should I have gone full Whistle blower previously.

When I was released my educational records were altered. Transcripts and degrees vanished. Even people I knew well had no recollection of me. Medical records were changed. Even my legal name was changed and passports and licences were vanished. This was all to cripple me in a sense. Something I had to learn to live with and rebuild.

I began to collect "normal friends" and do "normal things" keeping any of my occult knowledge buried and anytime it was noticed I easily dismissed it in their minds as "something I've read about". I also developed some artistic skills and started creative projects as a way to channel this information and knowledge. As per my agreement, I can tell the truth, only if it can be easily written off as fiction if it starts to catch too much attention.

I married my long time girlfriend and I have two children with her. We have since split. But this process created a long list of people who know me as just a "regular everyday normal guy".

This has become my Clark Kent alter ego, this normal man who only reads about the occult but has never had to experience it. He doesn't talk much or at all about Secret Space Programs or Giants. Just the occasional astral projection lesson or two.

My kids I raise as if all this knowledge is common place, as it was for me, without submitting them to any rituals or secret meetings.

I also have siblings who are uninvolved (not qualified for) with secret societies of any kind. This helps me remain grounded and keeps me close to the masses, providing an understanding most of my "Illuminati" peers have never experienced or come to understand.

Another frequent pass time is reading blogs and forums and other social media discussing occult topics. I find that very entertaining. It's my guilty pleasure. Guilty because I shouldn't be laughing at it all. The egos of all the researchers clinging to the stories best suited for their audience and drive up their website hits and conference ticket sales. One of my favorite topics for that is Reptilians. I have spent a great deal of time around this race of Draco Reptilians and have come to understand them very well. So as information started coming out from speakers and researchers such as David Icke, I was having a blast watching all the readers and listeners cringe and rail against this idea. Oh if you only knew how many of your historical figures both heroes and tyrants were physical Reptilians or incarnated reptilian souls. You human body is more reptilian than even I would care to admit.

Often I'll introduce myself to these posters and bloggers. Some are just the people searching for valid info. Some are claiming to be contactees or insiders of various levels. The most REAL people come from the searching side. In my experience 99% of the insiders, whistleblowers and contactees start with some truth, then feel the attention and begin to weave their story into something larger than it is. They all do the same "Listen to me because this ET race chose me" song and dance. It's truly amusing. Any true "insider" can see through all this nonsense. Most simply sit back and watch with the same guilty amusement that I do.

The researchers are the most fun though. SO MANY are males using their "knowledge" and pseudo-celebrity to attract females, or money, or worshippers. Same applies to some Whistleblower/contactee/insiders as well. Again, entertaining.

Each one has their own version of "saviour" be it some ET races they contacted or contacted them, or some secret society exposing the others, or some politician standing up to another.

For someone as involved as I have been, this is where the story falls apart. ET races that are not part of the control system do not intervene. They understand free will and that it is humanities duty to stand up and free themselves. Humans invited this control and loved it for so long, that NO ONE is going to help us out from under it anymore than they have by giving us all we need to know about how they are enslaving us.

Oh.. And ALL countries, ALL secret societies, ALL secret government/military/space programs.. are ALL created, controlled and monitored by the "Illuminati". ALL of them.

Freemasons have dark masons and light masons. These sides are opposing. And the Illuminati has important members on both sides.

The U.S. doesn't like Russia. The Illuminati has important members on both sides.

Program X is opposing Project Y. The Illuminati has important members on both sides.

The "White Hats" are attempting to overthrow the Cabal. The Illuminati have important members on both sides.

So if you're waiting for the White Hats, or Project H Y G, or this or that ET race to come and take over from the Illuminati and free you all, please don't hold your breath. That will NEVER happen.

But...

The Universe is providing you with a form of energy that can help you SEE the control well enough to withdrawal consent. To give you the internal strength to stand on your own and the courage to walk a path alone without someone there to protect you, or guide you, or just plain agree with you.

If you can do this, as individuals, and as a whole, you WILL save YOURSELF from the control of the Illuminati.

Oh and.. The Illuminati are just as controlled as you are. As are the beings controlling them, and the beings controlling them. There is a pattern here I hope you see.
    Posted by The Ruiner at 3/26/2015 04:30:00 AM
    ===

[ Mod-edit:
    I added a slight bit of formatting to the above, to clarify that it was a reposting of a post of The Ruiner. See also my earlier Post #5, above. -- Paul. ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th April 2015 at 13:04.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Aspen (2nd May 2015), Curlew (11th February 2016), Debra (5th May 2015), Matthew (15th August 2015), Omni (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 4 14 28 LastLast