+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 1 6 16 28 LastLast

Thread: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

I am applying the trivium of grammar, logic and rhetoric as suggested, and some contemporary literary theory as well, notably regarding the “death of the author” (Roland Barthes) whereby a piece of writing is to be interpreted independently of any author figure. But if the author is no longer in charge, then readers are free to take their exegesis wherever they will. This is the highly transposable way literary theory tells the reader to get off his knees and play an active role in the read/write process.

The absentee author is a useful ploy, being at once perfectly relevant and valid and also available to one whose identity is undisclosed for any one of various reasons, not all above board. But here a fictional author is very much present, only anonymous.
    When dealing with a work of fiction, no element of trust is required: the deceit at some level is a given. When an element of truth is claimed, a recognizable signature for which some known individual is answerable is required to authenticate a document. This is the basis of trust. In the case of an Internet poster, a signature would be an established track record as opposed to someone just appearing out of the woodwork.

Here’s an analogy. I can trust an asteroid not to hit the earth when it has a track record, i.e. points along its past orbit and its speed, on which to base a prediction. And I also need to establish its asteroid status, as all bets would be off if it were actually a UFO capable of unpredictable trajectories after just appearing out of the woodwork. Then again, UFOs have their own track record of not inflicting any measurable damage on planet Earth.

So TheRuiner – the fictional character, who may or may not have a real-life counterpart – is a child of a bloodline, or rather the bastard child of a renegade mother and an outsider father. An insider thrust outside, only to become an outsider forced back in. And now he is a former insider giving the outside a look at the inside. That is a very interesting fence for an absentee author to be sitting on. It reflects all the ambiguity of the notion of “children” in his extraordinary use of the word.

We are treated by the “Parents” not so much as sheep but rather as children, he says. But then we know how they treat their children. Normal humans do not torture, sexually abuse, mind control their children from birth or educate them to carry out all kinds of abominations. TheRuiner’s own birth came about through his mother’s rejection of that system, so he actually embodies an attack on the bloodline. His own rejection shows that he takes after his mum, while bringing him back into the fold is an understandable way of trying to deal with this loose cannon, even though, on the basis of parentage, he ought to have been cast out. So far so good. We also understand how the attempt might fail. But of course it didn’t really fail, to the extent that it produced an expendable and suicidal young man who was ready to jump off a cliff to resolve the cognitive dissonance of having to perform criminal acts against his will.

This is where there is a flaw in the logic. Everything that happens to him (and now, indirectly to readers of this material) can be put down to the quasi-miraculous intervention of a savior figure, notably in the person of a blonde Nordic ET lady who prevents the suicide, removes the symptoms and somehow enables the subsequent stand-down allowing TheRuiner to operate somewhat as a whistleblower (without all the offputting trappings such as posting an interview application page where one is invited to indicate one’s audience in tens of thousands or millions ). We can all say thank you to that blonde Nordic ET lady, but the whole episode does rather invalidate, doesn’t it, the message whereby we would be wrong to expect or hope for any salvation coming from a messianic direction of any kind.

In other words, the message itself is basically the usual doom-and-gloom stuff: we/they have all bases covered, all the way up a hierarchy that goes higher than even some of the top brass are aware of. Nothing on earth is going to budge, not BRICS, not Putin, not the world at large (too many sheeple), not even present company (only 1 in 20 are on track, too few to worry about). All depressingly true: we are like children, some very small at that. It gets worse: no one is coming to save you…

… Except that someone did come to save TheRuiner.

Hmm. Not necessarily a logical flaw. More like a fictional ploy perhaps. When the story is over, it takes a moment for the penny to drop. But which way does it drop? Earth humans too have friends in high places? Or, Earth humans are friends in high places? A bit of both I expect. But a positive message, even though we still don’t know who wrote the piece. More like family. All this talk of criminal pseudo-‘parents’ and helpless ‘children’ suggests a returning nurturing presence.

This story has no title. Maybe we could call it ‘The Incompetent Baby-sitter’.

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Anchor (7th June 2015), angelfire (28th April 2015), aranuk (29th April 2015), Awakening2014 (28th April 2015), awakeningmom (28th April 2015), Bingo (29th April 2015), Chester (30th January 2016), Curt (21st August 2015), Debra (7th May 2015), Flash (14th January 2016), fourty-two (29th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (28th April 2015), gripreaper (29th April 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), JRS (29th April 2015), kemo (29th April 2015), Krist (29th April 2015), Kryztian (14th September 2018), Maunagarjana (29th April 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), mosquito (29th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), PurpleLama (21st August 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), Reinhard (6th May 2015), RunningDeer (29th April 2015), sandy (29th April 2015), seko (7th June 2015), Snoweagle (28th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015), ulli (28th April 2015), Zanshin (29th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

If I read it correctly,, he said that the way for you to beat the system is to "take yourself out of the game". It is all a box, an illusion to get you to create THEIR reality. He did not elaborate on it much, but 'removing yourself from the game' Is a most powerful step into creating ones own reality. It's like what Mr. Miagi said: "The best way to avoid a strike, is to not be there when one is thrown!!". That is Gung Fu.

For those of you that have never heard me ramble on about it,, Self proclaimed messiahs and gurus and this who follow them are a big hot button for me. The reason being my own personal experiences, and my own journey to realize and embrace my own potential.

On one hand,, I know for 100% certainty that we ALL have the latent ability to unhinge from the physical and experience consciousness beyond the physical body limits. I also know that it is not a gift,, just for the 'special'... Lol... I have seen enough to know that there is no such thing as a messiah..

On another hand,, I have been on the brink of self termination and have had experiences similar to what he describes.. I won't get into details, but I can tell you this:

If The most magnificent spiritual being that you can imagine,, (Jesus/God/Gaia/etc..) comes to you in a desperate time, and reveals themselves,,,, And puts their comforting hand on you, and takes away the pain/confusion/anger,,,,, And fills you with love and calm,,,, Then explains to you all of the mysteries of the universe and your part in it,,,, lifts you up and brings you to a place where you can experience the truth of it all,,,, then leaves your space as you weep, coming back into the world,,,,, Do you not still have the same choice as you did before this happened?? Do you not have to pick YOURSELF up and carry on??? Even though this incredible experience happens, YOU are the one who has to choose to save yourself...

This is a much different scenario than someone who is self proclaimed to represent Everyone else to higher beings.. THAT is what is flawed... Nobody has my consent to represent me... And no higher being would disagree...

So far so good for this blogger,, IMHO... I don't see where he supposes to save us,, not one bit...

On another note,, I am surprised that folks put the illuminate on such a high pedestal that they would never expect that they may be in their own kitchen..

All eyes open,,
    Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), Anchor (7th June 2015), angelfire (28th April 2015), aranuk (29th April 2015), Awakening2014 (28th April 2015), bodhii71 (29th April 2015), Debra (7th May 2015), Elainie (28th April 2015), Ewan (28th April 2015), Flash (28th April 2015), fourty-two (29th April 2015), Gardener (28th April 2015), gripreaper (29th April 2015), Hazelfern (15th August 2015), hohoemi (4th May 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), Krist (29th April 2015), Kryztian (14th September 2018), LoneWolf76 (8th May 2015), mab777 (28th April 2015), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Matthew (15th August 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), mosquito (29th April 2015), Nan (22nd July 2015), Nasu (29th April 2015), Neal (7th May 2015), onawah (23rd August 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), Reinhard (6th May 2015), Rollo (28th April 2015), RunningDeer (28th April 2015), RUSirius (16th August 2015), sandy (29th April 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), Snoweagle (28th April 2015), sunflower (24th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015), ulli (28th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Happyjak's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm dyslexic and unable to spell check, shoot the message for it if you wish

Project Avalon is only one of many websites i used to frequent from 2007-2012.
    At present it is the only one left I continue to come back to, for truth, information, company and updates. If someone posts
    something about one of those other sites that sparks intrest I check it out otherwise my news and info come from here. thank you
    all. I respect you and consider us peers, the awake and aware that is.

Suppose we could take the stuff that makes up an awake and aware person some of them being, compassion, intelegence, dedication
    strength of will and character, courage,honor, desire for exploration and truth, enjoy learning, LOVE..... so many more.
    Now lets synthisize it,patten it, bottle it, regester it,trademark it, advertise it with beautyfull people and famous athletes and
    celebs. In a week or two everyone would be members of project avalon.

Until someone does this we have to do our part, right?

what is awake and aware?

to me awake is someone who has gone thru a kundalini awakining, touched intelegent infinity, experienced this love.
    For me it was much like George Dorn in the Illuminitas trilogy by robert antone willson, i read in high school. But\
    when I started to convulse and my heart felt like it might have a heart attack. I put down the headphones and walked away
    for two weeks. When I was ready to die for truth, die for freedom, then i picked them back up and had the most amazing
    spiritual experience that as described by carlos castanada changed my view point.

Aware is aware of one or more and the list is much bigger but these i see are keys

1, humans are not alone, not the dominate species on the planet, if the others are extradimensional or extratrestrial doesn't matter
    for this wrighting.

2. the government is not your daddy, they have their intrest and that is above yours.

3. there is some "hidden hand" behind the scenes directing human culture and gov.

4. war is a racket... military petrochemical pharmicutical industrial complex or simular a phrase you understand

5. 9/11 , 7/11, NDAA, understanding of the two party system being controlled by one head, left right+ problem reaction solution
    =same agenda
    6, we are one, one is love
    and so on

The ones who first noticed the room now has windows. Those that first pointed out the window for those in the room/platos cave
    to look outside. we must be the ones to crawl out the window, so that when the doors apear, there is already a new way of life
    and we are living it. This will encourage those still in the room/platos cave to exit thru the door.

for me this means living my dreams and respecting my roots. At age 2-3 I remember my great grandmother could out hoe her
    grandkids, my uncles and aunts. Bet that version of 82-87 year old woman could out hoe most of us. I knew after the first
    watermelon I got to pick to be eaten, my grandfather checked and aproved i knew eating that melon I wanted to have a garden.
    Reinforced before age of 5 sitting under the grapevines eating grapes with my dog Yoda! Ever had a fresh peach, fresh
    vine ripe heirloom tomatoe???
    If not you really are missing out. So for 35 years i want to grow fruits& vegetables, have had my own victory garden a couple different
    times. I learned from both sides of grandparents, One lived in "town" in small town ms but in town. They always had a garden
    raised all their kids on home grown vegetables.and on the other side of family they were farmers.

At 12 I wanted to buid my own house but out of tiers. Everyone I told that to thought I was crazy, many still do. 25 years
    ive wanted to build "earthships" as of yet have not attempted

At 15 I wanted to grow Cannabis. I have learned very much about this wonderfull plant its industrial and medical uses
    I know it is good and I enjoy its side effect of euphoria. much better than the side effects of the medication I hear
    on ads and their side effects to numorus and some gross to list but which include.... death!!! so 22 years, i have
    made a good living doing this before but made some bad mistakes and paid for them.

Im going to crawl out my window, live as i choose, get off the tit of gov. corporations, socity, culture and be a new
    way.

Im moving soon, with next to nothing but a vision and dream. a co-op dispensery, with familys self sufficent stable
    plentyfull resources to enjoy life including traveling mother earth. every grower if accepted is 100% = no pyramid
    corporate structure-or very small one 3-5% at the top for
    investment and to further honorable goals feed,cloth,house, live,learn,grow, enjoy,celebrate life, share rinse repeat

This work was only conformation for me to climb out the window even if I spend a summer survival style. wont be nothing
    that drastic but you get my point.

To many build,expand,maintain, defend the very machine making prison they hate, pretend to be happy doing it, but depression
    substance abuse both perscribed and self medicated, is everywhere and effects everyone in some way. But like those still
    connected to the matrix will defend it without thought. genuis it is, the devil his due but there is hope.

But we have to walk the walk as well as talk the talk. we have the responsibility to find new ways of being, this is my way it may
    not jive with you, remember your way, for us all.

I do love and respect this comunity and its members. Some of you i am truly awed by and inspired by the courage, compassion
    understanding,debunking and many other abilitys... so many to mention. I will miss you as i have before when disconecting from this either
    by choice or when I lost my freedom for flowers and hash oil intended to try on my late grandmothers alzhimers. mistakes
    paid for freedom isnt free??? just another rant from a crazy person

john prine- cause your flag decales wont get you into heaven anymore, they're already over crowded from your dirty little war
    Together we Rise, divided we fall.
    Pato Banton EVERYBODY HAS A PATH, EVERYBODY HAS A DREAM. TELL IT TO YOUR FRIEND AND FAMILY

Jimi Hendrix - "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

ONE LOVE
    Namaste, In Lak'ech

6. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Happyjak For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), Alekahn2 (28th April 2015), Anchor (7th June 2015), angelfire (28th April 2015), Bluegreen (29th April 2015), Debra (7th May 2015), Elainie (28th April 2015), Ewan (28th April 2015), Flash (28th April 2015), fourty-two (29th April 2015), Jake (28th April 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), Krist (29th April 2015), lastlegs (2nd May 2015), LoneWolf76 (8th May 2015), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Nasu (29th April 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), seko (7th June 2015), sunflower (24th August 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015), ulli (28th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #104
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

There 72 users browsing this thread. A most interesting plot.

I don't believe a word of it. He's supposed to be genius? For doing horrible things to people? For claiming to speak to aliens? For claiming to be an outside insider outing the insiders?

Do you recall during the banking crisis over the last few years Camelot (I think) had this Swiss banker breaking inside information on the dubious financial trading occurring in Switzerland. The posts were repeated here on Avalon. Am sure it is the same person(s) (some Wild Bunch). In that tale we suffered the muses and mulling of travelling by a titchy wooden lift into the bowels of the banking dynasty, page after page he droned on (I hated that ride in that lift) and we were none the wiser though we lost immense of our time scrutinising every nuance of his journey. We gained sweet fa at the end of it.

Thats what this Ruiner is to me. There are no names, no details, nothing for a researcher to run with. It is barely interesting anymore. Sounds more like he needs social or community councelling.

Time is the key. He has our time even considering his muses. Nothing verifiable.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Camilo (3rd May 2015), Chester (30th January 2016), Debra (7th May 2015), fourty-two (29th April 2015), Jayke (28th April 2015), kemo (29th April 2015), Maunagarjana (28th April 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), raregem (29th April 2015), Ultima Thule (28th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    There 72 users browsing this thread. A most interesting plot.

I don't believe a word of it. He's supposed to be genius? For doing horrible things to people? For claiming to speak to aliens? For claiming to be an outside insider outing the insiders?

Do you recall during the banking crisis over the last few years Camelot (I think) had this Swiss banker breaking inside information on the dubious financial trading occurring in Switzerland. The posts were repeated here on Avalon. Am sure it is the same person(s) (some Wild Bunch). In that tale we suffered the muses and mulling of travelling by a titchy wooden lift into the bowels of the banking dynasty, page after page he droned on (I hated that ride in that lift) and we were none the wiser though we lost immense of our time scrutinising every nuance of his journey. We gained sweet fa at the end of it.

Thats what this Ruiner is to me. There are no names, no details, nothing for a researcher to run with. It is barely interesting anymore. Sounds more like he needs social or community councelling.

Time is the key. He has our time even considering his muses. Nothing verifiable.

He's not the Swiss banker outer. He also does have a name. It's pretty easy to do research on someone IMO as I have. He doesn't strike me as the type needing social or community counseling. Perhaps others who *know* him can speak on his behalf (some already have). I usually don't fall for this type of stuff as I don't want to waste my time any longer with psy ops.There's way too much of that in the alternative arena, I'd reckon as high as 99.9% Not that what he says on his blog is 100% true and accurate so one has to read between the lines.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Calz (29th April 2015), Camilo (28th April 2015), Debra (7th May 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Omni (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), ThePythonicCow (28th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #106
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by ERK (here)
    He's not the Swiss banker outer. He also does have a name. It's pretty easy to do research on someone IMO as I have. He doesn't strike me as the type needing social or community counseling. Perhaps others who *know* him can speak on his behalf (some already have). I usually don't fall for this type of stuff as I don't want to waste my time any longer with psy ops.There's way too much of that in the alternative arena, I'd reckon as high as 99.9% Not that what he says on his blog is 100% true and accurate so one has to read between the lines.
    He's not the Swiss banker outer - uhuh ok so says you? who are you? what part do you play? whats your relationship to this man?
    He also does have a name - uhuh ok which you know and everyone else on this public forum doesn't?
    It's pretty easy to do research on someone IMO as I have. - uhuh me too, all I have from these releases is a "ghost" and heresay? But you already know him, whats to research for you?
    He doesn't strike me as the type needing social or community counseling - thanks for your recommendation, would like to determine that for myself.
    Perhaps others who *know* him can speak on his behalf (some already have) - really, forum ghosts recommending another ghost - aw c'mon this is circular
    I usually don't fall for this type of stuff as I don't want to waste my time any longer with psy ops - whats there to fall for? this is post #106, how much stuff do you need?

There's way too much of that in the alternative arena, I'd reckon as high as 99.9% Not that what he says on his blog is 100% true and accurate so one has to read between the lines - you don't say, roflmao, on this I absolutely agree with you:-)

Am sorry @ERK as I don't want to cause a flame war here but I just do not understand the significance of this mans testimony if nothing alledged in his life is verifiable. We criticise each other here if we make mistakes on any number of topics but we try to hone the information to realise something truthful.

I mean the man no disrespect (goodness, am now apologising to someone that is a ghost to me) and his life story is interesting but is it true?

If I walked into a restaurant alone and ordered two meals and place settings for two and spent my evening talking to "my invisible diner", they would lock me up. Now here I am reading a story, as that is all it is, which I am expected to believe as truth which I am unable to check. Its virtually impossible for me criticise the story but have no way of endorsing it.

Why do I feel chastised by the Avalon community for my scepticism?

Is he wearing any clothes?
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 28th April 2015 at 19:39.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

awakeningmom (29th April 2015), Bingo (29th April 2015), Camilo (3rd May 2015), Chester (30th January 2016), fourty-two (29th April 2015), Jayke (28th April 2015), kemo (29th April 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), raregem (29th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    If I read it correctly,, he said that the way for you to beat the system is to "take yourself out of the game". It is all a box, an illusion to get you to create THEIR reality......
    I guess, what he is inferring here is that it's possible to live outside the survival bubble, that way they can't control you, which is feasible and doable. I know many people who have done it successfully. It takes careful planning and discipline, but doable. That way you become invisible and untraceable.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Elainie (28th April 2015), Flash (29th April 2015), Jake (29th April 2015), Krist (29th April 2015), mosquito (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), Snoweagle (28th April 2015), ulli (28th April 2015), Unicorn (28th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    Quote Posted by ERK (here)
    He's not the Swiss banker outer - uhuh ok so says you? who are you? what part do you play? whats your relationship to this man?
    He also does have a name - uhuh ok which you know and everyone else on this public forum doesn't?
    It's pretty easy to do research on someone IMO as I have. - uhuh me too, all I have from these releases is a "ghost" and heresay? But you already know him, whats to research for you?
    He doesn't strike me as the type needing social or community counseling - thanks for your recommendation, would like to determine that for myself.
    Perhaps others who *know* him can speak on his behalf (some already have) - really, forum ghosts recommending another ghost - aw c'mon this is circular
    I usually don't fall for this type of stuff as I don't want to waste my time any longer with psy ops - whats there to fall for? this is post #106, how much stuff do you need?

There's way too much of that in the alternative arena, I'd reckon as high as 99.9% Not that what he says on his blog is 100% true and accurate so one has to read between the lines - you don't say, roflmao, on this I absolutely agree with you:-)

Am sorry @ERK as I don't want to cause a flame war here but I just do not understand the significance of this mans testimony if nothing alledged in his life is verifiable. We criticise each other here if we make mistakes on any number of topics but we try to hone the information to realise something truthful.

I mean the man no disrespect (goodness, am now apologising to someone that is a ghost to me) and his life story is interesting but is it true?

If I walked into a restaurant alone and ordered two meals and place settings for two and spent my evening talking to "my invisible diner", they would lock me up. Now here I am reading a story, as that is all it is, which I am expected to believe as truth which I am unable to check. Its virtually impossible for me criticise the story but have no way of endorsing it.

Why do I feel chastised by the Avalon community for my scepticism?

Is he wearing any clothes?

Having a distant but similar background as this man says is what piques my interest. That is all. I do not know him personally.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Flash (29th April 2015), Jean-Marie (28th April 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Why do I feel chastised by the Avalon community for my scepticism?
    You're not alone Snoweagle . And /but , I'm not even skeptical . I probably just don't get what do people find so new and exciting there .

On the other hand , I don't understand how relevant it would be 'researching' someones identity and backgrounds if their sole intent is to remain anonymous .
    You have the right to post your blog /information incognito .

It's ok to do and it's completely sentient in the world and circumstances we abide in .

As to how much this is for real .. is sort of like reading about family relationships and ritual protocols in some remote African village .. for example .. and trying to asses whether this could have happened .

Yes it could . We live in world where reality is often stranger than fiction.

Imagine that : your grandpa Ngomo Zuma ( just made it up ) was the most important shaman ever and all your grandmothers were goddesses .
    They had very different way of looking at this world and their own life .

It may never give full sense to anyone else than him. And there's no one who will understand your family relations better than you .

Above all , it's one facet of life someone's presenting to you and his/her life certainly has thousands more facets .

The strange fact about it is .. that any good work of fiction - or well prepared fictional account - is bound to do far better job with average internet readers than say, reality witness under circumstances .
    Been there . Seen that . The difference between 'witness testimony' and 'story' is that stories are and can be well prepared , drafted , organised , psychologically .. and logistically , to actually keep followers entrained .

'Reality witness' - and closer to the 'circumstances' you are - worse for you and for the quality of your reporting - is not an organised, planned , and chiseled entity responsible to the audience in manner that audience expects .

To sum it up .. as a matter of fact .. it's relatively unimportant how true or not someone life is .. unless you start fantasising about it ..

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Camilo (3rd May 2015), Debra (7th May 2015), Flash (29th April 2015), fourty-two (6th June 2015), kemo (29th April 2015), Matthew (15th August 2015), Nasu (29th April 2015), Omni (29th April 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), sandy (29th April 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015), Timewaster (29th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

I want to talk on dark- light terrestrials.

They both believe sacrificing-trust relation.

Lights want you(sacrifice), not reproduce for future liabilities to become an obstacle in full flourish. At exit point, they trust your dignity and maturity, no need for promises, but there is no bridge to turn back.

Dark want you to reproduce, then sacrifice what you reproduced, liability is the subjects's survival instinct.

For blood lines, off springs are disposable with their numbers. There is only one exit with no exception. Every individual is a property of the master.
    Mercy or masterly pardon(personal favor) for exit , is not in their vocabulary.
    Last edited by Tangri; 29th April 2015 at 00:02.
    Love and Hope

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Debra (7th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), thunder24 (29th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I remain cautious but still interested in what he says next. A typical Libran stance for me! I do agree with araucaria though.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), araucaria (29th April 2015), Debra (7th May 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), mosquito (29th April 2015), Nasu (29th April 2015), Omni (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015), ulli (29th April 2015)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    If I read it correctly,, he said that the way for you to beat the system is to "take yourself out of the game". It is all a box, an illusion to get you to create THEIR reality......
    I guess, what he is inferring here is that it's possible to live outside the survival bubble, that way they can't control you, which is feasible and doable. I know many people who have done it successfully. It takes careful planning and discipline, but doable. That way you become invisible and untraceable.
    I've been attempting (and failing) that for years ! So if anyone does know how to go about it, please let me know

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Debra (7th May 2015), Jake (29th April 2015), Krist (29th April 2015), Omni (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (29th April 2015), RunningDeer (29th April 2015), seko (7th June 2015), ulli (29th April 2015)

25. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

although it all rings true for me-my thanks go also to mike who will keep us grounded

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

Awakening2014 (29th April 2015), Chester (30th January 2016), Debra (7th May 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Omni (29th April 2015)

27. Link to Post #114
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Interesting read... personally, I don't care 'who' the Ruiner is... it is about the content, and alot of it is stuff that we already 'know' or is quite easy to find if you research... I think we need to all find practical ways to get off the grid...

We will see where this all goes...
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

Debra (7th May 2015), fourty-two (6th June 2015), Nasu (29th April 2015), Omni (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), selinam (30th April 2015)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I remain cautious but still interested in what he says next. A typical Libran stance for me! I do agree with araucaria though.

Stan
    Thank you Stan. I’m a Libran myself, so your comment is self-consistent
    I do not agree with Agape’s distinction between rational fictional discourse and true witness testimony which would be more or less garbled. For me it is all very much of a muchness, which is why I pointed out a major inconsistency in TheRuiner’s story. My point is that when you listen to a traumatized child (or adult for that matter), you try of course to make sense of a story that is not making much sense both because of the trauma and because of the lack of understanding of what happened to them in the first place. But a more appropriate immediate response is simply to give comfort and reassurance to show that the damaging process is over and the healing process has begun. This is the nurturing response that we can be sure to get from the universe once we have understood that we are in trouble and cried out for help. This is simply how the universe at large operates, as opposed to the current perpetrators, who are not going to be at large for very much longer. We are perfectly entitled to make a call for help and expect a rescue. Beyond that simple point, it is not about empowerment and enlightenment; that is part of the gag that is preventing us from advertising our present powerlessness in this given situation. It has been made very clear to us just how powerless we are: we cannot solve this on our own. Time to acknowledge that fact, and ask for help. This is how help is always given: a child or handicapped person, or more generally someone not practised at something, will do what they can, then a helper intervenes to complete the task. No savior complex required: just normal cooperation between beings with different skills.

30. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

aranuk (29th April 2015), Awakening2014 (29th April 2015), Billy (29th April 2015), Chester (30th January 2016), Debra (7th May 2015), Ewan (29th April 2015), Flash (29th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (29th April 2015), Jayke (29th April 2015), Jean-Marie (29th April 2015), kemo (29th April 2015), Krist (29th April 2015), Kryztian (14th September 2018), lastlegs (2nd May 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), mosquito (29th April 2015), Omni (29th April 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), Puffin (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015), ulli (29th April 2015)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I have had several emails with theruiner, have him on skype now, and viewed him in videos. I have a good sense of character with people usually. Some are harder to discern, others are not. He isn't that hard to discern IMHO upon my initial inspection. My perception of character isn't perfect I'd note, but I'd say he's a genuine guy not trying to mislead anyone if I had to guess. He has always been courteous with me, very respectful, and replied to each email I sent him(minus when i sent him 3 very bunched up).

I can absolutely respect anyone with reservations trusting a former illuminati member. So you wont find any chastising from me. But if he is a disinfo agent, and doesn't have heart(which I think he has good spiritual groundings with heart intelligence if i had to guess) he has fooled me, that is for sure...

Now is everything he says right? That is another story. From what I could tell from the 3 or so posts I read of his I couldn't detect anything I know as disinfo. And could detect numerous things I either know as true, or think is true...

I would not be surprised if the illuminati had some illusions present to lower and mid ranking members. Dracos do not like to give humans the full truth. So I can't say everything he says is right, but I can't say anything he says is wrong either.

As for the Avalonian who said his draco info didnt match up with theirs(I apologize, i forget who said it).... Extraterrestrial truths are the most guarded truths on planet earth. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the illuminati had some history wrong. However I certainly wouldn't trust any 'Draco contactee' about their history if it's given to the public. UFOlogy is the biggest field of disinformation on Earth as far as I'm aware. It has become to the point to where there is more disinfo than truth about ETs. So anyone who posts the undiluted truth about ETs,... the fact that it is the undiluted truth is obfuscated by all the disinfo. If someone came around and told the internet the entire universal picture it would be rejected by most UFOlogy heads because they have latched onto disinfo somewhere along the lines.

My 2 cents on that (not saying i support/deny his draco info. i would like a link to it though)
    Last edited by Omni; 29th April 2015 at 09:24.

32. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

aranuk (29th April 2015), araucaria (29th April 2015), Awakening2014 (29th April 2015), Billy (29th April 2015), Calz (29th April 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (30th April 2015), Debra (7th May 2015), Elainie (29th April 2015), Gardener (29th April 2015), Jean-Marie (29th April 2015), Matthew (15th August 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Nasu (29th April 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), RunningDeer (29th April 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th April 2015), ulli (29th April 2015), Unicorn (29th April 2015)

33. Link to Post #117
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

It's a damn shame nobody saved what went down on TOT yesterday, the Ruiner started posting and he basically baited Corey into outing himself, and the whole conversation was subsequently taken down.

34. Link to Post #118
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

I have to ask: how to understand that outing of self, re Corey in TOT? My grasp of English falls short in this case to understand what Ruiner was aiming to accomplish there?

UT

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Awakening2014 (29th April 2015), Debra (7th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015)

36. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

There remains the following post from our friend Aragorn who was on Avalon not many days ago and is now already a moderator at TOT (emphasis added). Apparently The Ruiner has a thread of his own. Maybe someone who knows their way around TOT could fish it out. I rarely go there. Interestingly, for followers of Bill’s thread A New Avalon Motif started for members only on April 18th, TOT has a similar thread started on the 26th casting around for a new banner. I wonder how much else is copycat stuff of that nature…

Quote Originally Posted by universalLove View Post
    Hi Corey, Hope your health has returned & all is well.
    You mentioned the disinformation campaign stepping up. Other than the typical fear based manipulation tactics, are there specific examples or "traps" we should be aware of coming up or recently implemented so we may render their intended effect useless? Thank you for "The Ruiner" post, could you tell us sources you know to be trustworthy and ones feeding us disinfo?

I would kindly and respectfully request on behalf of the moderator team of The One Truth that neither the Ruiner nor his material be discussed on this thread, given that the Ruiner is also a member of this forum, and he's got his own very dedicated followers here, and a thread dedicated to his material. Please focus on the positive message that Corey brings, rather than on the negative ones or the conflicts of egos, and remember that we all live in our own reality bubbles. We all experience reality from a different perspective, and what resonates well with one person may not resonate with another.

You must find within yourself whether any given information resonates with you or not. For myself, Corey's information resonates perfectly, and I find him a very consistent and thorough whistle-blower. I pay no attention to any material that doesn't sit well with me. Eventually, the truth in every testimony will always converge into the reality of anyone who is aware and awake, no matter how many detractors might be at work.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

alh02 (29th April 2015), aranuk (29th April 2015), Debra (7th May 2015), Jean-Marie (29th April 2015), Nasu (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), RunningDeer (29th April 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    I have to ask: how to understand that outing of self, re Corey in TOT? My grasp of English falls short in this case to understand what Ruiner was aiming to accomplish there?

UT
    His post, like mine there that have been deleted, was partly about how corey had been lying and/or fabricating things about him. Corey said he had logs, theruiner said so did he and he doesn't fear any logs. Theruiner sent me a PM of one log of a screenshot taken from his iphone... I don't think Corey would like that log to be shown, to say the least....

39. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

alh02 (29th April 2015), aranuk (29th April 2015), Calz (29th April 2015), Debra (7th May 2015), Elainie (29th April 2015), jcocks (30th April 2015), Jean-Marie (29th April 2015), JRS (29th April 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Nasu (29th April 2015), onawah (23rd August 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), RunningDeer (29th April 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (29th April 2015), Ultima Thule (29th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 1 6 16 28 LastLast