Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1 7 17 28 LastLast

Thread: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

1. Link to Post #121
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    It's a damn shame nobody saved what went down on TOT yesterday, the Ruiner started posting and he basically baited Corey into outing himself, and the whole conversation was subsequently taken down.
    For once, I might agree with one of the furry thing which fled hurriedly from that place: what happened in [there] stays in [there]!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (29th April 2015), Elainie (29th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (29th April 2015), Jean-Marie (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am an investigator at heart, so forgive or ignore😀 I did some searching and it may not be relevant at all, but I found it strange and interesting. This thread at godlike productions- http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...4?disclaimer=1

I know we are not fans of this site here, but this thread was started five years ago and the OP claiming to be the "architect of the illuminati" replied to a question with the same lyrics to the nine inch nails song The Ruiner. I found the odds that two people claiming illuminati knowledge would both list the same lyrics is small. I could be completely off base. So forgive me. Is TheRuiners first name David?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Awakening2014 For This Post:

Camilo (21st May 2015), Jean-Marie (29th April 2015), mab777 (30th April 2015), Nasu (29th April 2015), Octavusprime (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), Unicorn (29th April 2015), Watching from Cyprus (30th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I am sorry for Aragorn being a moderator, wherever it may be.

He is too sensitive and straightforward to see the inuendos of malice some people have and the ways they sometimes have to manipulate others. And worst for government trolls. This will emotionally destroy him. Well, I hope not.

Be careful there my friend.

I am much more interested in the information given, as long as it is most truth, than any angry spills around.
    Happy to read whatever is given for the truth to prevail.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

angelfire (29th April 2015), araucaria (30th April 2015), Awakening2014 (29th April 2015), Calz (29th April 2015), Camilo (29th April 2015), Elainie (29th April 2015), Gardener (29th April 2015), Jake (29th April 2015), Jean-Marie (29th April 2015), Olaf (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), RunningDeer (29th April 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015), Tangri (29th April 2015), Watching from Cyprus (30th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Holly cow, this is becoming a soap opera!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Awakening2014 (29th April 2015), Chester (31st January 2016), Flash (29th April 2015), Jean-Marie (29th April 2015), Nasu (29th April 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (30th April 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015), Tangri (29th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

I still do not see where ruiner has added ANYthing new for more awareness.
    I appreciate info for discernment yet here we go again. More anonymous generalities with a point being made we benefit from releasing the invisible chains that bind. NOTHING new here.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Awakening2014 (29th April 2015), boutreality (30th April 2015), Camilo (29th April 2015), Chester (31st January 2016), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    I still do not see where ruiner has added ANYthing new for more awareness.
    I appreciate info for discernment yet here we go again. More anonymous generalities with a point being made we benefit from releasing the invisible chains that bind. NOTHING new here.
    Check his blog for updates. There is a link on the first post by Paul!
    Last edited by Camilo; 29th April 2015 at 20:19.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Jean-Marie (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), raregem (29th April 2015), Watching from Cyprus (30th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    Holly cow, this is becoming a soap opera!
    So, let me see if I got this straight. He said, that what he said was not what he meant, and that he has evidence that what was said was not truthful, and between them they went back and forth about the implications of some skype screen shots, and is not relevant to the larger context but is subjective to the inference from a previous altercation which has underlying innuendo's which cannot be substantiated, but could be obfuscated or outed, and are intriguing to a larger audience nonetheless?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 30th April 2015 at 02:33.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), Alekahn2 (30th April 2015), alh02 (30th April 2015), angelfire (30th April 2015), aranuk (30th April 2015), Billy (30th April 2015), Calz (30th April 2015), Chester (31st January 2016), Ernie Nemeth (30th April 2015), Isserley (30th April 2015), Jean-Marie (30th April 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Nasu (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), sandy (30th April 2015), Ultima Thule (30th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #128
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The thread is still going on TOT though Corey/Goode has been absent for a few days with a cold or something. I wouldn't quite say it's of no relevance to this forum as I'd certainly be interested in how it plays out. However they have closed down the Simon Parkes thread - something to do with Corey/Goode maybe. There's no news of the vid DW is supposed to be editing, which I'm sure I'd like to see. Unless he's got cold feet.

Blessed if I know what's going on tho.

16. Link to Post #129
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 4/30/2015 :
    Change and Burial

The internet changed everything. And, it showed one of their weaknesses.

When it was possible to control everything printed, broadcast on the airwaves or programmed on television, occulting information and creating disinformation was a different beast.

Grass roots type groups popped up everywhere, discussing all aspects of the occult and conspiracy. These were isolated and had very limited reach to spread information and few platforms on which to discuss information. They were hungry for membership and ignorant to disinformation and therefor easy to infiltrate and influence.

That influence would be used to make the group fall apart. Feeding everyone something different which would cause a sense of superiority in each member. From there we could sit back and watch it fall apart. Each member believing he/she has some gift or knowledge the others do not and insisting they lead. ( the lack of consistency was never noticed even when members would compare notes - silly that. )

In some cases the infiltrators would convince the group there is no hope, or they were somehow endangering themselves by continuing. Controlling police, news outlets etc, made it easy to stage a few scary events for members of these groups if needed. Perhaps kidnapping and threatening them. Who could they tell? Everyone was so separated.

Even the dangling carrot of providing new information was easier. What if you were joining a new group and given this blog as a book, told it was left behind by some advanced race as a guide, without the internet to fact check or further research? It may not be hard to convince you that is true.

Whistleblowers really had no where to go outside of a few controlled or stifled agencies which formed. Late night radio only "nutters" listened to. The News would not hear them, even if they did this was easy to correct. No one could truly provide "proof" as all such physical evidence had been disappeared on them, they had to rely on those few ears they could reach helping to share their disclosure.

The "alternative community" (as is the newest name so the one we will use) gained in momentum as methods of communication became more accessible to the public. Conferences and seminars became more popular as time went on and the Illuminati began creating their own and absorbing those existing as they could. The New Age Movement and many other culture projects were fed to this community and still have a strong hold on many today.

Channeling and psychic activities were controlled and manufactured in order to confuse those looking at this information. Always ensuring the groups most serving the Illuminati agenda received the backing, the funding, and/or the audience.

Programs like MKUltra and organizations such as the lettered agencies ensured these groups remained misinformed and confused.

Minds were controlled by magic and symbology and cultural or psychological manipulation.

Eventually technology caught up and surpassed the traditional methods of keeping control.

The Internet gave everyone who had access to it a voice.

Information started leaking everywhere. All of the skeletons started peeking out of their closets. This changed everything. Everything they had been manipulating or tracking and covering up along the way was all brought together and available to everyone, all at once.

Something you should know about these people by now, having dealt with them so long is they are arrogant to such a degree it's almost unfathomable. This leads to many errors in judgement. Many of which are almost shocking how "dumb" they must be not to consider or to believe, something. (You've all seen it) That said, they also adapt quickly.

Your writer has gathered through observation and information from many friends that today it's less about sanitizing information than it is to over saturate and drown it beneath layers and layers of well controlled and manufactured technicalities.

They will literally bury topics in so much information with commonalities and contradictions all mixed in so that, although the answer is there, the smaller details act as a smoke screen. This causes unnecessary debate about and dissection of various information sources, ensuring those researching topics go around in circles until they either give up or come to inaccurate conclusions. If you've followed this you will see that their true whistleblowers and witnesses always manage to take second stage. The most heavily controlled books become the best sellers. Even if they all make it out into the public, they are placed before too many eyes that do not know what they're looking for.

Chasing the tail. This happens with virtually all topics and is not limited to alternative or occult types of information specifically. Take a look at the scientific community. They are an important target.

To their benefit, they didn't have to do all of this themselves. Humans have been well conditioned to create misinformation and disinformation on their own and distribute it amongst themselves. These conferences and their like began to generate some money and offer a new type of lifestyle. A spotlight to be filled. We have been well conditioned to enjoy that spotlight and many will lie, cheat and steal to get into it, even for just a while. Oh and there's loneliness.

At this point anyone from the intended audience can come forth and start speaking but you don't, because you know you'd have to scream to be heard. What's the point? "I feel you."

Of even more concern is the ability with technology to mind control remotely.

What you can look for in this regard is small things becoming big things, in your life.

Got a bit of a gambling problem? That is about to become a bigger problem if you're targeted. Enjoy your "something" a little too much? If you are targeted that will become a much bigger problem.

No excuses. You want to be free? Take responsibility. You cannot blame the targeting if it works on you. You have to adapt and evolve so that it cannot. That is taking responsibility.

Your writer is not downplaying anything. He knows what you have been through. It will hurt. A lot. You will fail. Many times. Ultimately - you control you. They are merely suggesting you do otherwise. The choice of action is still yours. You can take back control because what they are making bigger - is a small part of you.

The change is complete. The new burial of the masses is in place. Technology has taken over. They have replaced themselves as the enemy. They have replaced themselves with you.

So do you want to be free from them? Then do it. Your writer is not going to save you. Our benevolent ET friends are not going to save you. They are not going to stop if it keeps working.

They influence your thoughts and feeling which drive your actions. So go back to the beginning:

Free your mind: they have buried you in information. Keep it simple. No one said the truth shall set you free. They said knowing the truth will. You've already heard the truth it doesn't matter how well packaged or covered in lies - You still don't know it.

Reach out with your feelings: your thoughts can make clear or distort your feelings. If you are successful in the first step this will be possible and well within your immediate ability.

You must do: action is always the part that matters most. You cannot blame any manipulation of the first two steps. You can only blame your mistakes while taking the first two steps. In the end the choice to act is always our own. You don't have to buy everything you're sold.

Many of you lived through this change so..

They changed. So we must change. They buried us. We must climb out.

Would you start climbing if you knew they couldn't push you back down?

Imagine that is true, and climb. Don't worry if anyone is climbing with you - leading or following or even side by side.

Just climb.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th April 2015 at 11:07.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), Agape (30th April 2015), Anchor (7th June 2015), angelfire (30th April 2015), aranuk (1st May 2015), Awakening2014 (30th April 2015), awakeningmom (30th April 2015), Billy (30th April 2015), BMJ (7th May 2015), Calz (30th April 2015), Debra (10th May 2015), Elainie (30th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (30th April 2015), Heartsong (30th April 2015), Hervé (30th April 2015), Iloveyou (14th May 2015), Ioneo (1st May 2015), Jake (30th April 2015), jcocks (30th April 2015), Jean-Marie (30th April 2015), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Nasu (30th April 2015), Neal (7th May 2015), onawah (23rd August 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), RunningDeer (30th April 2015), seko (7th June 2015), selinam (30th April 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), Sophocles (30th April 2015), Swanette (2nd July 2015), Truthseeker85 (30th April 2015), ulli (30th April 2015), Watching from Cyprus (30th April 2015)

18. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~~~

TheRuiner posted on 4/30/2015 :
    This is Not Disclosure

This is not disclosure, this is a reminder. Speaking of reminders, some newer readers need one.

~Your writer steps into the light on the stage~

What's the big deal here? You want my name? Why? You want to see my face? Why? If you are part of the reason I am writing this blog... You have seen my face and know my name.

The rest of it does not matter. I am not hiding. Contrary to most who write this type of material, I don't want your attention. The people I write it for will read. They know me. My name is kept off of this blog is because it does not matter. Email me, I'll tell you. This is not a message for the masses in any way, shape or form.

I did not share this blog with anyone who wasn't in that category or showed interest. At no time did I share this blog with anyone who doesn't know my name and face. Some contacted me asking permission to share it. These words, are just words.

The reason for writing about myself at the beginning was for those who already know some of it. So everyone was equally aware within that crowd. Not for anyone else.

Feeling no need to prove myself to anyone outside of those people it does not matter what anyone else reading this believes. You have your forums or whatever social group you're viewing from and can post whatever you like. Your choice. I don't want you to, I'm not asking you to, I'm not saying you should read this.

I have a very specific audience and have no desire to have this blog grow any audience beyond that. If I was a soccer mom talking about secret soccer plays would you have noticed?

Yes I understand how it all works. You've mistaken me for some type of whistleblower. Not this guy, I've turned that gig down many times and will continue to do so.

Nothing about me is special or overly interesting. I work a regular job and have a regular life. If you've been reading - you know this. You can find my face online acting absolutely ridiculous. If you're meant to be reading this, I do not have to convince you the rest is true. You know me well enough to know whether it is or not. I am certainly not here to answer all the questions of the universe.

Sorry if this lets anyone down. I'm pretty sure some new whistleblowers just got vetted and you'll be perfectly entertained and/ or informed elsewhere.

~Your writer leaves the stage~
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th April 2015 at 11:06.

19. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), aranuk (30th April 2015), Awakening2014 (30th April 2015), Billy (30th April 2015), Calz (30th April 2015), Debra (10th May 2015), Elainie (30th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (30th April 2015), Heartsong (30th April 2015), Hervé (30th April 2015), Ioneo (2nd May 2015), Jake (30th April 2015), Jean-Marie (30th April 2015), Kryztian (14th September 2018), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Nasu (30th April 2015), Neal (7th May 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (30th April 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), seko (7th June 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), Sophocles (30th April 2015), ulli (30th April 2015), Watching from Cyprus (30th April 2015)

20. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

To all those who are disappointed that no new info is coming forth here:
    Please check yourselves for being information addicts.

As far as I'm concerned these truths which he states here deserve repeating, over and over.
    Even if one had already figured them out ages ago.

Because if you don't hammer them into your being on a regular basis the endless disinformation coming at us on the www will leave a bigger trace, and your mental and psychological and even spiritual demise is guaranteed.

21. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), Agape (30th April 2015), Anchor (7th June 2015), angelfire (30th April 2015), aranuk (30th April 2015), araucaria (30th April 2015), Awakening2014 (30th April 2015), Billy (30th April 2015), Bingo (30th April 2015), Bluegreen (2nd May 2015), Calz (30th April 2015), Debra (10th May 2015), Elainie (30th April 2015), Ernie Nemeth (30th April 2015), Ewan (30th April 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (30th April 2015), ginnyk (1st May 2015), Hervé (30th April 2015), Iloveyou (14th May 2015), Ioneo (2nd May 2015), Jake (30th April 2015), Jean-Marie (30th April 2015), lastlegs (2nd May 2015), Muzz (30th April 2015), Nasu (30th April 2015), Neal (7th May 2015), onawah (23rd August 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (30th April 2015), PurpleLama (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), Roisin (2nd May 2015), Rollo (30th April 2015), seko (7th June 2015), skyflower (30th April 2015), Sophocles (30th April 2015), Swanette (2nd July 2015), ThePythonicCow (30th April 2015), Watching from Cyprus (30th April 2015), Wind (1st May 2015)

22. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    If you're referring, Ulli, to his closing line "~Your writer leaves the stage~", notice that TheRuiner began that last post with a matching "~Your writer steps into the light on the stage~".

So my take is that by "stage" he was referring to that one post ... and was not commenting on his future posting plans.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Awakening2014 (30th April 2015), Billy (30th April 2015), Calz (30th April 2015), Jean-Marie (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), ulli (1st May 2015), Watching from Cyprus (30th April 2015)

24. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    If you're referring, Ulli, to his closing line "~Your writer leaves the stage~", notice that TheRuiner began that last post with a matching "~Your writer steps into the light on the stage~".

So my take is that by "stage" he was referring to that one post ... and was not commenting on his future posting plans.
    Actually, no, Paul. I was still mulling over some members' comments I saw yesterday..._generally_ commenting to these blog entries.
    Not being specific here...

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Billy (30th April 2015), Calz (30th April 2015), Elainie (30th April 2015), Jean-Marie (30th April 2015), Muzz (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (30th April 2015), Watching from Cyprus (30th April 2015)

26. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Thanks for sharing these Paul. You might want to edit your last couple posts to fix the date (month is "4", not "3"...).
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Billy (30th April 2015), Calz (30th April 2015), Jean-Marie (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (30th April 2015)

28. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alan (here)
    Thanks for sharing these Paul. You might want to edit your last couple posts to fix the date (month is "4", not "3"...).
    dang - time just keeps on moving along

(Thanks!)

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (1st May 2015), araucaria (30th April 2015), Billy (30th April 2015), Calz (30th April 2015), Jean-Marie (1st May 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015)

30. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Alan (here)
    dang - time just keeps on moving along

(Thanks!)
    Better hurry up: tomorrow is month 5

Thanks for this thread Paul.

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

aranuk (30th April 2015), Awakening2014 (30th April 2015), Baby Steps (30th April 2015), Billy (30th April 2015), Calz (30th April 2015), Jake (30th April 2015), Jean-Marie (30th April 2015), Nasu (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th April 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (30th April 2015), Watching from Cyprus (30th April 2015)

32. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

my thanks to each and every one of you,,,for just being you,,,

33. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

aranuk (30th April 2015), Awakening2014 (30th April 2015), Billy (30th April 2015), Bluegreen (2nd May 2015), Calz (30th April 2015), Camilo (30th April 2015), Ewan (30th April 2015), Jake (30th April 2015), jcocks (30th April 2015), Jean-Marie (30th April 2015), lastlegs (2nd May 2015), Nasu (30th April 2015), Octavusprime (1st May 2015), Omni (30th April 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (30th April 2015), ulli (1st May 2015), Watching from Cyprus (30th April 2015)

34. Link to Post #138
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

First time visiting TOT. Why does it look exactly like Avalon? Strange.

Anyway, thanks for sharing Paul. I have some severe reservations about the authenticity of this person.

My take:
    1. All the info presented is already out there. Nothing really new just a few "new" twists on the same old story. This guy has been part of the alternative community for some time now.
    2. No details are provided for anything. Just re-telling what is all over Avalon and elsewhere as stated above.
    3. The tone I got was this: The Illuminati control everything and have infiltrated all groups. There is no point fighting them. Best course of action is to not play the game and sit idly by as it runs it's course....
    4. Putin and the BRICS are bad. - Interesting info that is slid into the conversation.
    5. When he mentions how to discern information he leaves out one very important facet... Intuition. How would a man who says has some very amazing powers of the mind leave out intuition? He basically says gather info (Info that has been presented), analyze (what was provided), use logic (don't use intuition). For me this says: Eat what I feed you and don't ask any questions.
    6. Why is Media Control not emphasized? Don't focus on the man behind the curtain... Magic at it's best. Slight of hand. Focus here but don't look over there.

As Mike stated earlier, I need more substance to take any of this seriously. I have some huge red flags popping up. I have my thoughts on who he is but I'll keep them to myself.

Overall alot of what he said rings true but that would seem like a good way to gain credibility so that the real meat of the message can be inserted and no one will know to question it.

Cheers,

Octavusprime
    (Insert signature here)

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

aranuk (30th April 2015), Awakening2014 (30th April 2015), Becky (1st May 2015), Camilo (30th April 2015), Chester (31st January 2016), gripreaper (1st May 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Nasu (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), raregem (30th April 2015), Wind (1st May 2015)

36. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

ULLI_
    Yes, I am one who was seeking deeper, unspoken information.
    Your words saying we are info junkies is not necessary nor true in the negative insinuation you give.
    The guy on stage ie ruiner has not given anything new to add to what we seek to understand. He is, along with, the supersoldiers, the sex slaves etc chock full of real truth. Problem is, he has come forward very late in this information game with nothing more than what a really good salesperson would give and that is bling with no ring.
    I give him my respect regardless, yet, I really would like to have had an even deeper understanding if, allowed.
    I speak my truth and prefer respect in return.
    I do not know what TOT refers to nor have the links provided shown me more than here. What am I missing to deserve being minimalized ?
    Ruiner is not my god. I care for humanity just as deeply. What is it that gives this "ghost" such revelry here? Serious. Enough already. All I wanted was to learn.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Awakening2014 (30th April 2015), Becky (1st May 2015), Camilo (3rd May 2015), Chester (31st January 2016), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015)

38. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Patience is a virtue.

The gentleman has *just started* to offer us his assessment of what is happening.

He didn't suggest this was a fast food drive through ...

I think I will stick around to see what he has to offer.

We all make our own choices ... that is mine.

39. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

aranuk (1st May 2015), araucaria (1st May 2015), Awakening2014 (30th April 2015), Becky (1st May 2015), Debra (10th May 2015), Elainie (30th April 2015), Gardener (30th April 2015), ginnyk (1st May 2015), Ioneo (2nd May 2015), Jake (30th April 2015), jcocks (30th April 2015), Jean-Marie (1st May 2015), kemo (30th April 2015), lastlegs (2nd May 2015), Matthew (16th August 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Nan (22nd July 2015), Nasu (30th April 2015), Neal (8th May 2015), Octavusprime (1st May 2015), Omni (30th April 2015), onawah (23rd August 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (30th April 2015), PRAGMAE (5th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), RunningDeer (30th April 2015), seko (7th June 2015), selinam (30th April 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), sunflower (30th April 2015), ulli (1st May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1 7 17 28 LastLast