Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 LastLast

Thread: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: The Blog of The Ruiner - Inside the Illuminati Mind

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Patience is a virtue.

The gentleman has *just started* to offer us his assessment of what is happening.

He didn't suggest this was a fast food drive through ...

I think I will stick around to see what he has to offer.

We all make our own choices ... that is mine.
    Today Calz is the wisest

Same with me, wait and see - this was not written for us, it was written for his own and his friends, he says so. Just read it.
    So, great if we have access, but it is nobody's obligation to read, nor for him to share.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Awakening2014 (30th April 2015), Becky (1st May 2015), Calz (30th April 2015), Debra (10th May 2015), Gardener (30th April 2015), Gemma13 (1st May 2015), Heart-2-Heart (1st May 2015), Jake (30th April 2015), Jean-Marie (1st May 2015), Michelle Marie (1st May 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Nasu (1st May 2015), Omni (1st May 2015), onawah (23rd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), RunningDeer (30th April 2015), selinam (30th April 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), sunflower (30th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #142
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Fair do's Calz, I think.

4. Link to Post #143
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Hey there all. it is true that it takes several read through to catch understand and not to forget... I had to read "The lost book of Enki" several times before the bricks really fell into place and still I want to read it again as I know there is more in there I didn't get.

If you read that book, what the Ruiner claims does make sense although I am not sure the Anunaki are Dracos as in the book it states that Marduk (son of Enki) made a pact with a reptilian queen taking away our free will.

The point is that we are sheep as we were created as such. Now we should accept who we are and not believe in things like we are so special as a race. Look around you. Full of dumb asses everywhere who falls in love with tin cans on wheels .. No this place needs a cleanup.

May the good hearted and strong survive.

Love to you who see and feel.
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

5. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

aranuk (1st May 2015), Becky (1st May 2015), Debra (10th May 2015), Ernie Nemeth (30th April 2015), Flash (30th April 2015), Gardener (30th April 2015), Heart-2-Heart (1st May 2015), Jake (30th April 2015), Jean-Marie (1st May 2015), Michelle Marie (1st May 2015), Nasu (30th April 2015), Neal (8th May 2015), Omni (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), ulli (1st May 2015)

6. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Patience is a virtue.

The gentleman has *just started* to offer us his assessment of what is happening.
    Today Calz is the wisest

Same with me, wait and see - this was not written for us, it was written for his own and his friends, he says so. Just read it.
    So, great if we have access, but it is nobody's obligation to read, nor for him to share.
    I hope you are not considering yourself, as a part of mass. I am sure, you are not.

IMO, his word of mass, referenced to tranced humans(Oprah', Jerry Springer' shows , / Hockey', football', baseball games fans,/ Reality show audience, fanatic religious followers, ....<.you can add many more>.

Probably , he would accept that we are, his friends(in your underlined wording) if that option was given to him.(even though we have our own mass here at Avalon)

He did good job with his reappraisal(for us), even further I could call him a warrior in some manner and it is nice, to see him touch to down earth. I put my observed reservations here , there, somewhere.
    Last edited by Tangri; 1st May 2015 at 00:19.
    Love and Hope

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Debra (10th May 2015), Flash (1st May 2015), Gardener (1st May 2015), Jean-Marie (1st May 2015), Michelle Marie (1st May 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), vmk22 (7th May 2015)

8. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I'm with Mike on this one... flavor of the month....
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

alh02 (1st May 2015), Chester (31st January 2016), Flash (1st May 2015), Gerald Paris (1st May 2015), Michelle Marie (1st May 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Nasu (1st May 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), raregem (1st May 2015), skyflower (2nd May 2015), vmk22 (7th May 2015), Wind (1st May 2015)

10. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Patience is a virtue.

He didn't suggest this was a fast food drive through ...

I think I will stick around to see what he has to offer.

We all make our own choices ... that is mine.
    And now this saga of "putting a responder in their supposed place" ,...cheerleader style...
    ...8 pages later and the patience you require is redundant. More statements about ruiner's post than from ruiner...ok ...I get it...
    ....at least we were given a face, name and details with Super Soldiers and Sex Slaves who came forward. And many others, too.
    .....not really caring for the undertones from ruiner or some posters here...rather intolerant... just get to the points please regarding what ruiner wants to disclose...otherwise, I will seek patiently -for deeper understanding -from whomever is ready to share -in their time, of course.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), skyflower (2nd May 2015)

12. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    just get to the points please regarding what ruiner wants to disclose...otherwise, I will seek patiently -for deeper understanding -from whomever is ready to share -in their time, of course.
    Please try seeking patiently -for deeper understanding from raregem, and report back - in your own good time, of course. Otherwise you are not engaging in the process – that in fact is the deeper understanding I was referring to in the Ickean remark I made earlier:

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    But if the author is no longer in charge, then readers are free to take their exegesis wherever they will. This is the highly transposable way literary theory tells the reader to get off his knees and play an active role in the read/write process.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Elainie (1st May 2015), Flash (1st May 2015), Gemma13 (1st May 2015), Michelle Marie (1st May 2015), onawah (23rd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), raregem (1st May 2015), skyflower (2nd May 2015)

14. Link to Post #148
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    ... just get to the points please regarding what ruiner wants to disclose...otherwise, I will seek patiently -for deeper understanding -from whomever is ready to share -in their time, of course.
    If I understood The Ruiner and his/her blog correctly, s/he is not gonna disclose one iota more than what's already laid down in the blog. One would have to go somewhere else for their "info-fix" since, obviously, s/he is not talking to/resonating with them.

My understanding is that said Ruiner is telling to the individuals s/he trained, programmed, interfered and/or interact with, etc... "Hey! Remember me!?" and give them the wooffs and warps, the gist of why, where, when, how they got beaded into that canvas... and what that canvas looks like.

My $0.02 anyway.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (1st May 2015), Debra (10th May 2015), Flash (1st May 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (1st May 2015), Jean-Marie (1st May 2015), Michelle Marie (1st May 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Nasu (4th May 2015), Neal (8th May 2015), Omni (1st May 2015), onawah (23rd August 2015), quiltinggrandma (2nd May 2015), Sophocles (1st May 2015), sunflower (1st May 2015), Watching from Cyprus (2nd May 2015)

16. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by TheRuiner (here)
    The Bloodline members benefit the most from the control in the material sense. Money. All of the traditional treasures of flesh. At most they understand that their actions maintain a system of control that allows them to maintain their lifestyle.

This Draco experiment is unanimously recognized as a complete failure. These people are de-evovling, to be nice about things. A virus in the system for us and the Illuminati themselves. The current course of action for the greater Illuminati structure is not including them. The results are quite visible in society these days. The Parents have more or less washed their hands of this part of the structure moving forward.
    Of course it would fail.

That .... all that is here, this quantized holographic system, is derived from what one would call a more 'pure energy environment'. In such a reality, awareness of self, as complete as possible, is what holds self together, is what allows for increase over that of decay.

If one 'floater' (for lack of a better term for this resonant coupled thing called a human vehicle and it's attachments) is held ignorant in the derivative universe, then it will trend toward decay. It's not a virus, so to speak, it's a consequence of natural order based on the idea of resonant coupled quantum universe derivatives. Floater can be used as a term... as that is what can be, in a situation where resonant coupling is the core of the quantum expression of '3d time based reality' (it really is entirely circular and speaking of it's self and not it's origins)

Think of it as aerial dogfighting without being aware of the consequence of altitude loss. Ignorance does indeed cost (at some given point in the energetic motions), in any given frame of reference in the idea of consciousness.

think of yourself and your current idea of awareness as being made up of partially self aware patterns of energetic flow and swirling, at a point in the flow of a river. And that when this awareness looks (existence in all 'normal, real world' conscious ways), it can only look downstream, not upstream. Unaware of the existence of upstream. Ie, always in and of a system that is flowing but toward decay. Looking upstream is the way to overcome it, as the sum total of all in the downstream awareness, can only reach equilibrium, and never increase. real world scenarios are not inclusive of all, so all tend into decay. Some bits of holding patterns are available, but all will eventually move into decay. some are seen as increasing, but by their nature, cannot be increase, only a small circle of knowing/awareness would put them at being seen as increase. Ie, you tiny thing, think other thing bigger. Bigger thing eat you, to hold ground. It never gets any better than that, without the upstream view.

Thus, one needs to obtain the multi-dimensional (upstream) view, otherwise decay and ignorance will be the norm.

When the people here, in this frameworks of resonant coupled holographic systems, called 3d-timespace, if those floaters or beings become aware of the frameworks itself, then the decay turns to (comparatively speaking) energetic increase.

In the idea of something like the Draco as applied to the idea of humans and 3d-timespace, this would be the core of the reasoning behind holding back knowledge and data. Does a human want to increase the wheat, or the dog, or the tree, so it can evolve past a human? Possibly yes... possibly no.

The larger sense of the situation indicates a lack of evolution (lack of increase) in the given participants.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st May 2015 at 17:20. Reason: tweak quoter's name
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (1st May 2015), Calz (1st May 2015), earthdreamer (7th May 2015), Ernie Nemeth (18th July 2015), Flash (1st May 2015), Gardener (1st May 2015), Jean-Marie (5th May 2015), Mark (1st May 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (3rd May 2015), quiltinggrandma (2nd May 2015), raregem (1st May 2015), RUSirius (16th August 2015), seko (1st May 2015), skyflower (2nd May 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st May 2015)

18. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    The devil's trick can also be summed up as: 'May I speak with you for a moment'. Or, 'A moment of your time'.

See my above post to understand why pause and inaction, is as good as death. reason is required, yes, but too much listening and too much sitting (rest, pause, inaction=decay) is as good as any motion toward or into death. Look at the above and understand that the best that can be achieved is a holding pattern and the ultimate holding pattern encompasses the energetics of the entire universe, just to hold the line. The best that one can get to is equilibrium. The smaller view makes some things look like equilibrium, or even increase...when they are just localized mechanisms for holding off localized comparatives of decay.

The way out is to look upstream. It is ~NOT~ found outside of yourself. Period. Outside of yourself is the way of decay. Period.

By the very nature of the universe, on all levels of this 3d-timepsace holographic system, outward views are exclusively that of decay.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st May 2015 at 15:11.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

19. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st May 2015), BMJ (7th May 2015), Calz (1st May 2015), Ernie Nemeth (18th July 2015), Flash (1st May 2015), Gemma13 (2nd May 2015), hohoemi (1st May 2015), Jean-Marie (5th May 2015), Mark (1st May 2015), Neal (8th May 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (3rd May 2015), quiltinggrandma (2nd May 2015), raregem (1st May 2015), RUSirius (16th August 2015), skyflower (2nd May 2015), Sophocles (1st May 2015), ulli (1st May 2015)

20. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

The Ruiner says:

Quote Another frequent pass time is reading blogs and forums and other social media discussing occult topics. I find that very entertaining. It's my guilty pleasure. Guilty because I shouldn't be laughing at it all. The egos of all the researchers clinging to the stories best suited for their audience and drive up their website hits and conference ticket sales. One of my favorite topics for that is Reptilians. I have spent a great deal of time around this race of Draco Reptilians and have come to understand them very well. So as information started coming out from speakers and researchers such as David Icke, I was having a blast watching all the readers and listeners cringe and rail against this idea. Oh if you only knew how many of your historical figures both heroes and tyrants were physical Reptilians or incarnated reptilian souls. You human body is more reptilian than even I would care to admit.

Often I'll introduce myself to these posters and bloggers. Some are just the people searching for valid info. Some are claiming to be contactees or insiders of various levels. The most REAL people come from the searching side. In my experience 99% of the insiders, whistleblowers and contactees start with some truth, then feel the attention and begin to weave their story into something larger than it is. They all do the same "Listen to me because this ET race chose me" song and dance. It's truly amusing. Any true "insider" can see through all this nonsense. Most simply sit back and watch with the same guilty amusement that I do.

The researchers are the most fun though. SO MANY are males using their "knowledge" and pseudo-celebrity to attract females, or money, or worshippers. Same applies to some Whistleblower/contactee/insiders as well. Again, entertaining.

Each one has their own version of "saviour" be it some ET races they contacted or contacted them, or some secret society exposing the others, or some politician standing up to another.
    The Ruiner also says:

Quote Draco are continually at war with someone. One of their enemies attacked them here on this planet, causing the destruction of this comfortable civilization we knew.

The Draco simply started again, this time deciding to take a new approach.

To be as direct as possible: They decided to turn our planet into their own energy source. Not the type of energy that powers their technologies but energies that power them as living beings. We call this "loosh" energy (spelling will vary) which is basically a form of spiritual energy that living beings produce with their vibration. Your writer should not have to explain these principals to you readers.
    I speculate that the Ruiner is one of David Wilcock's proclaimed "sources" that he always flaunts with his massive ego. As much as I appreciate Wilcock's research, he has an impeccable massive ego who constantly tosses around how he is so special because he is given secret information, and then he amasses a large following of people who spend vast sums of money to see and hear him flaunt his ego and spill some of this information.

He is exactly the type of individual who The Ruiner finds "amusing" and it is easy to tell with this interview of Wilcock's knowledge (probably given by The Ruiner) as well as him thinking he is so special and deserves to have a following of people who drool over his stupid predictions. He also talks with an air of pretentiousness about how he has sources of information:

Starting at ~2:55
    David Wilcock: "They're being manipulated by extraterrestrials, and those extraterrestrials need fear as a food supply. They call it "loosh."

Starting at ~6:11
    David Wilcock: "There is a lot of very very interesting stuff going on if you have contact with the type of insiders that I do, which unfortunately, very very few people are in contact with these guys, so I'm one of the only people that can actually leak this kind of information to the public."

Sorry folks, I just couldn't resist. I appreciate David's work, but I do not appreciate his ego.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

21. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), airaspect (18th July 2015), Alekahn2 (1st May 2015), Anchor (7th June 2015), aranuk (3rd May 2015), Awakening2014 (1st May 2015), Calz (1st May 2015), Chester (31st January 2016), Debra (10th May 2015), Elainie (1st May 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (1st May 2015), Hervé (1st May 2015), Jake (1st May 2015), Jean-Marie (5th May 2015), lastlegs (2nd May 2015), Michelle Marie (1st May 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Nan (22nd July 2015), Nasu (1st May 2015), Neal (8th May 2015), Omni (1st May 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), quiltinggrandma (2nd May 2015), raregem (1st May 2015), Sophocles (1st May 2015), sunflower (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st May 2015), Watching from Cyprus (4th May 2015), Wind (1st May 2015)

22. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

I first heard about loosh from one of Robert Monroe's books. He described Earth as a predator world and went into detail how and why we were created. Basically to generate loosh for our creators. Therefore, it's not exactly a well-kept secret! LOL

23. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), Alan (2nd May 2015), Alekahn2 (1st May 2015), Calz (1st May 2015), Chester (31st January 2016), Debra (10th May 2015), earthdreamer (7th May 2015), Elainie (1st May 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (1st May 2015), ginnyk (4th May 2015), Hervé (1st May 2015), hohoemi (1st May 2015), Jake (1st May 2015), Jean-Marie (5th May 2015), mab777 (1st May 2015), Mark (1st May 2015), Michelle Marie (1st May 2015), Nasu (1st May 2015), Neal (8th May 2015), onawah (19th July 2015), Sophocles (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st May 2015), Watching from Cyprus (4th May 2015)

24. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Just a post to clarify something.. The concept of 'taking yourself out of the game',, is NOT the same as sitting idly and doing nothing.. This game is one of fear and manipulation.. To 'take yourself out of the game' does not mean that you pack up and head for the hills,, no... It means conquer you fears and control your emotions, and become a sovereign soul,,, in doing so, you will have removed 90% of the control mechanisms that are being used against you...

This is especially important when considering loosh, and loosh energy.. Don't give them anything to feed from, and they move along... Take yourself out of the game!!! It takes constant work and patients and the willingness to shed layers... This is NOT the same as sitting idly and doing nothing...

On a side note,, this is my second post in 30 minutes regarding the word loosh, and it's implications...

Love to all
    Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

25. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), Alekahn2 (1st May 2015), araucaria (1st May 2015), Awakening2014 (1st May 2015), Baby Steps (9th May 2015), Bluegreen (2nd May 2015), Calz (1st May 2015), Carmen (28th May 2015), Chester (31st January 2016), Debra (10th May 2015), Elainie (1st May 2015), Flash (1st May 2015), fourty-two (6th June 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (1st May 2015), Hervé (1st May 2015), Jean-Marie (5th May 2015), Jhonie (18th July 2015), Katyani (1st May 2015), Kay (9th May 2015), lightwalker (26th July 2015), mab777 (1st May 2015), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Michelle Marie (1st May 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), mosquito (2nd May 2015), Nasu (1st May 2015), Neal (8th May 2015), Omni (1st May 2015), Reinhard (6th May 2015), RUSirius (16th August 2015), Selene (2nd May 2015), skyflower (2nd May 2015), Sophocles (1st May 2015), ulli (1st May 2015), vmk22 (7th May 2015), Watching from Cyprus (1st May 2015), Wind (1st May 2015)

26. Link to Post #154
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Last edited by Camilo; 4th May 2015 at 17:33.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Antagenet (2nd May 2015), Jake (1st May 2015), Michelle Marie (1st May 2015), mosquito (2nd May 2015), RunningDeer (1st May 2015)

28. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I simply cannot wait for the bird fever to pass... Yawn.. No offense to anyone but Corey has changed his own story so many times that he does not get to speak about lies and disinfo,, not anymore! How much time did he spend attacking and playing victim when someone accidentally used his name,, and then turn around and completely expose the identity of this blogger?? Then claim that he didn't want to,, 'the blue bird people made him do it'!!

This may be my final comment regarding Goode...

Jake..
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

29. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), aranuk (3rd May 2015), araucaria (1st May 2015), Baby Steps (9th May 2015), Calz (1st May 2015), Chester (31st January 2016), Debra (10th May 2015), Elainie (1st May 2015), Gardener (1st May 2015), Hervé (1st May 2015), Jean-Marie (5th May 2015), lastlegs (2nd May 2015), Michelle Marie (1st May 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), Nasu (2nd May 2015), Omni (1st May 2015), RunningDeer (1st May 2015), Sierra (2nd May 2015), skyflower (2nd May 2015), Sophocles (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st May 2015), ulli (1st May 2015), vmk22 (7th May 2015), Wind (1st May 2015)

30. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Not goin' there ... nope ... nope ... can't make me do it ...

... but I do have this cool photo from my youth I would love to share ...

31. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), Anchor (7th June 2015), araucaria (1st May 2015), Carmen (28th May 2015), Debra (10th May 2015), Elainie (1st May 2015), Gardener (1st May 2015), Jake (1st May 2015), Jean-Marie (5th May 2015), lastlegs (2nd May 2015), Michelle Marie (1st May 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), RunningDeer (1st May 2015), skyflower (2nd May 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st May 2015), ulli (1st May 2015), vmk22 (7th May 2015)

32. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    I simply cannot wait for the bird fever to pass... Yawn.. No offense to anyone but Corey has changed his own story so many times that he does not get to speak about lies and disinfo,, not anymore! How much time did he spend attacking and playing victim when someone accidentally used his name,, and then turn around and completely expose the identity of this blogger?? Then claim that he didn't want to,, 'the blue bird people made him do it'!!

Jake..
    Just two things, then I'm done too.

About transparent pseudonyms: there are French resistance fighters who got caught and shot by the Gestapo for that sort of thing.

About typographical presentation: they say using block capitals is equivalent to shouting. Someone who routinely combines up to four kinds of emphasis (bold, colour (especially red), underlining and highlighting) can only be described as doing the equivalent of screaming hysterically.
    Last edited by araucaria; 1st May 2015 at 20:30.

33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Calz (1st May 2015), Chester (31st January 2016), Debra (10th May 2015), Elainie (1st May 2015), Flash (1st May 2015), Gardener (1st May 2015), Iloveyou (14th May 2015), Jake (1st May 2015), Jean-Marie (5th May 2015), LoneWolf76 (8th May 2015), Michelle Marie (1st May 2015), RunningDeer (1st May 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st May 2015), vmk22 (7th May 2015)

34. Link to Post #158
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)

Jake..
    What I’m most surprised about is how many give away their power through idle worship. I've been relatively good about staying out of the bird poop but I did add this to Bob's signpost thread on April 10th.

Blue Avian’s wisdom for today…

While I’m here...thank you, Paul.
    My favorite post from TheRuiner is ‘Change and Burial’ because it’s what I’ve lived and say:
    • keep it simple
    • take responsibility
    • no blame
    • even when it hurts or fail, I control me
    • reach out with your feelings
    And my favorite part of ‘Change and Burial’:
    Quote Would you start climbing if you knew they couldn't push you back down?

Imagine that is true, and climb. Don't worry if anyone is climbing with you - leading or following or even side by side.

Just climb.
    <3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st May 2015 at 21:04.

35. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

4evrneo (24th July 2015), Ascension (7th May 2015), Calz (1st May 2015), Carmen (28th May 2015), Debra (10th May 2015), Flash (1st May 2015), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Gardener (1st May 2015), Jake (1st May 2015), Jean-Marie (5th May 2015), Kay (9th May 2015), lastlegs (2nd May 2015), Maria Stade (17th September 2015), Matthew (16th August 2015), Michelle Marie (1st May 2015), Mike (1st May 2015), mosquito (2nd May 2015), Nasu (4th May 2015), Neal (8th May 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (3rd May 2015), Reinhard (6th May 2015), Robin (1st May 2015), Sierra (2nd May 2015), skyflower (2nd May 2015), ThePythonicCow (1st May 2015), vmk22 (7th May 2015), Wind (1st May 2015)

36. Link to Post #159
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    ... just get to the points please regarding what ruiner wants to disclose...otherwise, I will seek patiently -for deeper understanding -from whomever is ready to share -in their time, of course.
    If I understood The Ruiner and his/her blog correctly, s/he is not gonna disclose one iota more than what's already laid down in the blog. One would have to go somewhere else for their "info-fix" since, obviously, s/he is not talking to/resonating with them.

My understanding is that said Ruiner is telling to the individuals s/he trained, programmed, interfered and/or interact with, etc... "Hey! Remember me!?" and give them the wooffs and warps, the gist of why, where, when, how they got beaded into that canvas... and what that canvas looks like.

My $0.02 anyway.

...he won't disclose one iota more than whats on the blog......that is.. until he starts posting on Avalon

sit tight guys n gals...just a matter of time

his first post will start like this, guaranteed: "i never planned on posting on this forum but..."

and then we'll be off to the races.

oh, come on! as if there was ever any doubt

37. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    The devil's trick can also be summed up as: 'May I speak with you for a moment'. Or, 'A moment of your time'.

See my above post to understand why pause and inaction, is as good as death. reason is required, yes, but too much listening and too much sitting (rest, pause, inaction=decay) is as good as any motion toward or into death. Look at the above and understand that the best that can be achieved is a holding pattern and the ultimate holding pattern encompasses the energetics of the entire universe, just to hold the line. The best that one can get to is equilibrium. The smaller view makes some things look like equilibrium, or even increase...when they are just localized mechanisms for holding off localized comparatives of decay.

The way out is to look upstream. It is ~NOT~ found outside of yourself. Period. Outside of yourself is the way of decay. Period.

By the very nature of the universe, on all levels of this 3d-timepsace holographic system, outward views are exclusively that of decay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 LastLast