+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Polypill that drastically reduces the chance of Cancer occurring or recurring

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,357 times in 1,254 posts

Default Polypill that drastically reduces the chance of Cancer occurring or recurring

What would it contain?
    From what I have seen it should have:

- Low dose Naltrexone
    - Lycopene
    - Selenium
    - Chelated Multi Minerals
    - Amygdalin
    - Green Tea Extract.

I would humbly suggest that this would cut one's chances of developing the big C by alot more than 50%

God bless

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Agape (27th April 2015), Fellow Aspirant (28th April 2015), fourty-two (28th April 2015), Jean-Marie (27th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), Sérénité (28th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Polypill that drastically reduces the chance of Cancer occurring or recurring

We need a medical paradigm where prevention is recognised as better than cure. In USA the insurance co's are regularly fleeced by money hungry doctors. Why don't they push back and get some cancer prevention systematised??

PS add Vitamin D to the list

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technol...itamin-4363052

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Agape (27th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Polypill that drastically reduces the chance of Cancer occurring or recurring

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015), yelik (27th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 224 posts

Proper vitamin D values reduce the chance to get cancer by -75%.

There are several medical studies, that came to the same conclusion for different kinds of cancer, such as:
    colon carcinom
    prostata carcinom
    breast cancer

Second important point: Having enough antioxidants in your body and avoid generation of free radicals.
    Herbal radical catchers are much more efficient than vitamin C, vitamin E, Q10 and all of the other endogenous substances. The latter are getting poisenous when they catch free radicals and they have to be recycled by other endogenous substances, which is a long chain of chemical reactions. If one of them is missing, is does not work.
    On the other side herbal radical catchers do work in every case.

At least one should take extra radical catchers, when there is strong oxidative or nitrosative stress in the cells:
    • after sports
    • during inflammations
    • during virus diseases

Regarding vitamins, electrolytes and other endogenous substances: One should only take them when there is a deficiency.

But when there is a deficiency you may need a much higher doses for some weeks than normal day doses.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th April 2015), fourty-two (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Awesome-many thanks
    Can you give examples of 'Herbal Radical Catchers'?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,622 times in 334 posts

Slightly offtopic, but we should also consider cancer cures, not least Rick Simpson's oil (plenty of information on Avalon, youtube, etc).

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,749 times in 8,858 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Awesome-many thanks
    Can you give examples of 'Herbal Radical Catchers'?
    What would be the radical catchers? Some examples if possible. Thanks

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th April 2015), fourty-two (28th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,535 times in 360 posts

Whilst watching all the video's on the Truth About Cancer documentary series this past few weeks, one drug that stuck in my mind that was mentioned as very high up there as fighting against cancer was the drug Metformin.

This stood out from the rest as I have been on Metformin for over 12 years now, was debating trying to come off it, but will be carrying on now indefinitely.
    I think they said it was so potent in the fight against cancer developing/growing as it lowers the sugar in the body vastly and thus the cancer has little or nothing to feed and grow on.

Interesting if something so cheap and widely produced as Metformin could help in the fight against cancer. A trial to see the percentage of people using Metformin long term and the percentage of this group developing cancer or not would maybe shed further light on its ability...alas I guess this wont happen, or if it has it won't be given public knowledge.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,152 times in 1,654 posts

You said it, prevention. And also, whether you believe that cancer can really be cured/warded off from within, while outside contributors remain present at all times, if not also increasing in power and thus in the damage done to all life.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    Whilst watching all the video's on the Truth About Cancer documentary series this past few weeks, one drug that stuck in my mind that was mentioned as very high up there as fighting against cancer was the drug Metformin.

This stood out from the rest as I have been on Metformin for over 12 years now, was debating trying to come off it, but will be carrying on now indefinitely.
    I think they said it was so potent in the fight against cancer developing/growing as it lowers the sugar in the body vastly and thus the cancer has little or nothing to feed and grow on.

Interesting if something so cheap and widely produced as Metformin could help in the fight against cancer. A trial to see the percentage of people using Metformin long term and the percentage of this group developing cancer or not would maybe shed further light on its ability...alas I guess this wont happen, or if it has it won't be given public knowledge.
    Brilliant-totally agree. Metformin is derived from a natural substance.
    Anybody diagnosed with cancer should be placed on Metformin, Amygdalin,Reishi, & baking soda. At least it would stop the metastasis!!
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 28th April 2015 at 12:40.

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,749 times in 8,858 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

Brilliant-totally agree. Metformin is derived from a natural substance.
    Anybody diagnosed with cancer should be placed on Metformin, Amygdalin,Reishi, & baking soda. At least it would stop the metastasis!!
    Wait a minute here, metformin is give to diabetics. They already have high sugar levels to start with, this is why they take metformin, to reduce their sugar levels to normal, like non diabetics.

So, normal vs normal sugar levels, no reduction of cancer, but exactly the same levels.

And you cannot give metformin to non diabetics, their blood sugar will get to low and it will endanger them.

The solution maybe to keep the blood sugar slightly below the norms (at 4 instead of 5 for example, i do not know how to spell it for Americans, your measurements are different), not too low, yet to low for bacteria and fungus to feed on. This is hard measurements.

It is well known that diabetics, even on metformin, have a higher rate of cancer than non diabetics.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I would say the lower your sugar the better. With Cachexia, the liver recycles lactic acid back to glucose , & keeps feeding the tumours. If you drive sugar down it will slow their growth, but it will not stop the healthy cells from switching to Ketosis, which is what alot of experts think may help with cancer.
    Hence recommendations to go on a flax oil diet-a healthy fat that can be the main source of calories

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Fairy Friend (28th April 2015), Flash (28th April 2015), The Alley Cat (28th April 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,535 times in 360 posts

"Wait a minute here, metformin is give to diabetics. They already have high sugar levels to start with, this is why they take metformin, to reduce their sugar levels to normal, like non diabetics.

So, normal vs normal sugar levels, no reduction of cancer, but exactly the same levels.

And you cannot give metformin to non diabetics, their blood sugar will get to low and it will endanger them."

Hi Flash
    I'm not a diabetic, but have been medically prescribed metformin by my endocrinologist since about 2002 for non diabetic endocrine issues.

I'm honestly not sure which of the 'Truth about Cancer' series it was mentioned in, but it was a doctor who stated Metformin was coming out as a known drug for halting cancer in its tracks.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 28th April 2015 at 19:27.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th April 2015), Flash (29th April 2015)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Sérénité (28th September 2015)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Sérénité (28th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread