+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free electricity

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Free electricity

It doesn't say how it's made

Last edited by shadowstalker; 27th April 2015 at 22:08.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

aranuk (28th April 2015), Earthlink (28th April 2015), poetbil (28th April 2015), sigma6 (30th April 2015), Sith73 (27th April 2015), Snoweagle (27th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

Default Re: Free electricity

I've seen many video's like this, and in many languages. It must be magic!

edited: oops, well, if one doesn't know the origin of the word "magic", that being a short form for the word "magnetic", then what I said above may make no sense.
    Last edited by Earthlink; 27th April 2015 at 22:29.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

amor (28th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Ego vs Free Energy, both lose

Appears to be a mechanical magnetic drive connected to a conventional generator. Maybe.

As with all these things, without data sheets and drawings there is nothing to consider or compare. The video at 240p doesn't help discerning detail.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Art (29th April 2015), Nasu (28th April 2015), Oouthere (28th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

He is either a quack or he is dead by now. TPTB don't like this to get out.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

amor (28th April 2015), aranuk (28th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

There are real free energy devices out there. I've talked to their spokesman for about an hour and they are the real deal.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Earthlink (28th April 2015), Richard S. (28th April 2015), Snookie (28th April 2015), toppy (28th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

This land of the free, according to recent readings on the internet, referenced by Avalon, is about to be rendered the land of the dead by the underground warlords of genocide, a la death camps.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

This is basicly the same machine producing over unity electrical current by having a motor turn several separate rotating magnets against several stationery coils which then return their electrical content via any combination of alternation and/or direct current to the motor after being rectified and moving through motor and battery controlers. There will be more current produced by the generating magnetos than required by the motor to turn them. The last idiot who said to me "There is no such thing as infinite power." got my response, "The Universe."

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

AceHarrison (28th May 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

But the secret is in accurate testing and being able to reproduce the results consistently. A typical generator no where nearly efficient enough to go over-unity and very difficult to achieve.

15. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks

The Way is the eternal substrate of the cosmos. It guides the very current of time and space. The Way is known by some as the Will of God, Divine Providence, the Holy Spirit, the implicate order, the Tao, reverse-entropy, life-force, but for now we'll simply call it "the Way."

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

shadowstalker (28th April 2015), Snookie (28th April 2015), Wind (28th April 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

More than 1 way too, you could have a grandfather clock, and a gear box, give you the same constant spin, if magic frightens you. Grandfather clocks actually gave us street lights in our cities for hundreds of years. Einstein and Tesla were not wrong when they both said that we've never needed coal oil or gas.
    Attached Images  

18. Link to Post #11
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    There are real free energy devices out there. I've talked to their spokesman for about an hour and they are the real deal.
    Well ...NO ! From the website you linked:

Quote About WITTS Ministries

We operate as a ministry because the word minister means servant. As a group of servants, our goal is to first of all serve God and then all humanity and all creation. Our service is building God’s Kingdom here on this Earth by following the leading of the Holy Spirit and using our God given talents combined with hard work. The Scripture says “As many as are led by the Spirit of God, THESE are the children of God!“

World Improvement Through The Spirit Ministries is busy and has been busy for two centuries teaching the lessons of Jesus Christ all around the planet. Not only do we have missionaries but we also help take care of orphans and help take care of the elderly and homeless.

We are an inter-denominational Christian ministry and work with all denominations and faiths. We have a passion and love for the whole world, for everyone, even the lost.

All ministries should be serving God and mankind and building God’s Kingdom on this Earth – not trying to build their own kingdom (empire.)

And from here: Anatomy of a free energy scam
    Quote “Sir Dr.” Timothy Thrapp runs a religious technology group called WITTS Ministries. Among other claims, WITTS says Jesus will help us cure cancer, end pollution, and make cars that run on air and water. (I guess they have a newer version of the Bible than I do.) One of their projects is a free energy generator that claims to draw its power from the quantum field.

Birth of the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG)

Clearly, WITTS makes some pretty wild claims. But what are claims without proof? Well, WITTS would love to prove to you that their technology is sound, provided you’ll make some pretty sizable donations to their sister group, Enlightened Technology. The plans alone cost $300, and the required training starts at $1,000 an hour. Yikes!
    QEG goes open source
    Quote The team behind the QEG eventually open sourced the design. Or at least they open sourced something. The PDF document is a mixture of instructions, techno-babble, and a copy of a seemingly unrelated patent from Nikola Tesla. Like many of his contemporaries, Tesla didn’t believe in quantum mechanics.

The document warns you that even though the device is open source, you should never attempt to build one on your own. One such warning says that “A considerable level of knowledge in quantum physics is also required,” a field neither Robitaille, Naima, nor anyone at WITTS claim to have education in.

They later clarified this quantum physics requirement in another document, because it involves (of course) yet another conspiracy:

There are no physics papers on this as far as we know. this knowledge has been suppressed for over 100 years.

It’s bad enough that the document doesn’t describe how it works or why the Tesla patent is involved, but now we have to learn an entirely new version of quantum physics that we couldn’t have known before? Oh dear! Worse yet, Fix the World hasn’t revealed any details of their new scientific theory so far.

Perhaps the most troubling statement in their original document is this FAQ entry:

Does the QEG emit radiation?
    No — it’s not that type of energy.

Exactly what “energy” is being emitted, then? It certainly can’t be electricity if there’s no radiation. So what is it, and why isn’t it defined?

Somehow this great open sourcing of the plans leaves more questions than answers. There’s even more pieces of the puzzle missing than there were before.
    Last edited by Cristian; 29th April 2015 at 13:30.

19. Link to Post #12
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    This is basicly the same machine producing over unity electrical current by having a motor turn several separate rotating magnets against several stationery coils which then return their electrical content via any combination of alternation and/or direct current to the motor after being rectified and moving through motor and battery controlers. There will be more current produced by the generating magnetos than required by the motor to turn them. The last idiot who said to me "There is no such thing as infinite power." got my response, "The Universe."
    Next time you find another idiot maybe you can get them to explain to you the conservation of energy law.

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Hiya Cristian,

Actually you should check out those that have verified their technologies work.

I'm not a newbie to free energy experiments, having spent thousands to build over a dozen that claimed to have worked but did not. The best actually showed 300% with perfect sine waves and voltages, but it was simply fooling the test equipment.
    Last edited by Oouthere; 29th April 2015 at 15:35.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Earthlink (29th April 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015)

22. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Energy is everywhere, and all the time, and is easily gathered in unlimited quantities. That's a fact jack. To the un-initiated, of which there are way too many, since common electrical construction is a high school course and would have given one this, but anyway, most did not, and that being the case, to the un-initiated, it IS freaking MAGIC!

But it's not, it's magnetism, and polarity, and the nature of the stuff, which is again: everywhere and all the time. At least here on the surface, the only place the biology of us will ever dwell.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

SabreToothMom (5th May 2015), Snoweagle (29th April 2015)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Cristian, one of their technologies is based on this patent. I haven't built this but a quick analysis shows it should be close 200% range using typical technology, just nicely arranged.

25. Link to Post #16
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by Earthlink (here)
    Energy is everywhere, and all the time, and is easily gathered in unlimited quantities. That's a fact jack. To the un-initiated, of which there are way too many, since common electrical construction is a high school course and would have given one this, but anyway, most did not, and that being the case, to the un-initiated, it IS freaking MAGIC!

But it's not, it's magnetism, and polarity, and the nature of the stuff, which is again: everywhere and all the time. At least here on the surface, the only place the biology of us will ever dwell.
    HUGE great BUMP

26. Link to Post #17
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    He is either a quack or he is dead by now. TPTB don't like this to get out.
    I'm honoured that they spent trillions and trillions preparing you for my arrival, however, I feel the need to point out to the Fire Nation at this time that without Air, you will suffocate and perish.

Do what you will, I don't care any more. I can't. My heart is too small, and there are too many of You.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	LAB.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	29636  

27. Link to Post #18
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I'm not the only person to know that WITHOUT perpetual motion, the entire Universe would immediately cease to exist. We live amongst charlatans, I'd say, for the utilization of perpetual motion is older than any of us, and it's application goes way back to way prior to the year 0

Last edited by Earthlink; 11th June 2015 at 00:01.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

DarMar (10th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #19
    Saint Lucia Avalon Member Philaletheian's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

how about some plant power?
    http://higherperspectives.com/plant-power/
    ..::OM::..

+ Reply to Thread