+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Malik Obama interviewed by Dir. Joel Gilbert "Dreams of my REAL Father"

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Default Malik Obama interviewed by Dir. Joel Gilbert "Dreams of my REAL Father"

I ran across this very impressive and breath holding interview today... thought I'd share....

Quote Pubblicato il 22 apr 2015

http://obamasrealfather.com
    In this "tell all" interview with Director Joel Gilbert, Malik Obama, the "half-brother" of President Obama, reveals his pain and confusion over Barack's shunning of his Kenyan family after becoming President. Malik provides a stunning take on the film, Dreams from My Real Father, stating "Frank Marshall Davis and Barack look alike" and adds that Barack does not look like his father. Malik says he would like a DNA test so the truth can come come out. Malik also states that Barack is "deceptive" and "has not been an honest man.” In the interview, Malik displays an early manuscript he helped edit of Barack's book Dreams from My Father with a different title. Malik Obama, also known as Abon'go (Roy) Obama, was born in 1958. He is the first child from the marriage of Barack Hussein Obama and Kezia Obama. Malik and Barack first met in 1985 when Barack flew from Chicago to Washington DC to visit Malik. Malik later hosted Barack in Kenya and they served as the best men at each other's weddings. Barack wrote of his lifelong relationship with Malik (Roy) in Dreams from My Father.

.....sigh...
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Agape (28th April 2015), aranuk (29th April 2015), boja (29th April 2015), Caren (29th April 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (28th April 2015), Flash (29th April 2015), grannyfranny100 (29th April 2015), jjjones (29th April 2015), Lifebringer (29th April 2015), Mercedes (29th April 2015), Michael Moewes (29th April 2015), RunningDeer (28th April 2015), sandy (29th April 2015), ulli (28th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Default Re: Malik Obama interviewed by Dir. Joel Gilbert "Dreams of my REAL Father"

Unless I missed something, it really didn't say anything...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

justntime2learn (29th April 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Default Re: Malik Obama interviewed by Dir. Joel Gilbert "Dreams of my REAL Father"

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    Unless I missed something, it really didn't say anything...
    Salam Malekum,this is what it said. Obama would never had won a second election if this had been on the big TV screen again and again.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

justntime2learn (29th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread