+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Henning Witte interview Simon Parkes about implants

1. Link to Post #1
    Sweden Avalon Member astridmari's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Henning Witte interview Simon Parkes about implants

"All the secret facts that Simon Parkes confirms or reveals to the audience are mind-boggling. This is the most groundbreaking interview on mind control that has ever been made in modern times. Never has an Illuminati insider told so frankly and pedagogically on those hidden facts and technology of the most pivotal tool to remote control homo sapiens and other races."

"The only 48 min short interview (because people usually have little time) focuses on metal and etheric implants in humans, how to detect and remove them, how to shield against mind control with gold and why that is working. The techniques for mind control are discussed: horrible torture, scalar waves distributed with cell phone and television technology, phased array radar, chemtrails, morgellons, HAARP, military stations on Moon and Saturn and a lot more.

The threat of artificial intelligence (AI) is warned about.

The murder of Michael Jackson and the helping hand of Sir Elton John to celebrity victims is mentioned.

This interview is a must for all targeted individuals (ti's) on the planet. A lot of them got help from Simon Parkers already. He is good for the rescue of the most hopeless cases of remote controlled humans."

"Dr. Henning Witte from Swedish White TV and Jo Conrad from German Bewusst.TV visited Simon Parkes 25th April 2015 in his home town Whitby at Sneaton Castle, where a little surprise waited for all of them, see at the end of the film."

Scroll down the page to watch the interview:
    http://http://www.whitetv.se/sv/mind-control-mk-ultra/1219.html
    Last edited by astridmari; 29th April 2015 at 05:56.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to astridmari For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (29th April 2015), chanda (29th April 2015), ChristinaB (29th April 2015), Elisheva (30th April 2015), Gardener (29th April 2015), grannyfranny100 (29th April 2015), Iro (29th April 2015), Jantje (29th April 2015), Jean-Marie (29th April 2015), Kez (29th April 2015), Lancelot (29th April 2015), OmeyocaN777 (29th April 2015), poetbil (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), RedSun88 (29th April 2015), Reinhard (29th April 2015), Rex (29th April 2015), Sierra (29th April 2015), Spirithorse (29th April 2015), t2016 (29th April 2015), Tibouchine (29th April 2015), vano915 (30th April 2015), vmk22 (29th April 2015), yelik (29th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Henning Witte interview Simon Parkes about implants

Great information.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Simon says there that gold protects against scalar waves for programmation.

Now, i understand why the rich drink that dring with tiny gold leafs into it. If gold protects. I thought it makes your body live longer (the white dust from it).

Food for thoughts.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

chanda (29th April 2015), grannyfranny100 (29th April 2015), Jean-Marie (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), vmk22 (29th April 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Interesting interview, be good to get Omniverses views on this?

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Nasu (29th April 2015), Omni (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), vmk22 (29th April 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,748 times in 1,345 posts

Cathy O'Brien believed Michael Jackson was programmed with the MKUltra Project Monarch programming. She said that she couldn't prove that and did not have firsthand evidence of such but she said that it appeared he had the Peter Pan/Neverland programming.

I have only had experience with the Grays' brain implant which I doubt very much that Earth humans would have the technology to remove it without adverse consequences.

TLC

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Elainie (5th May 2015), grannyfranny100 (29th April 2015), Jantje (29th April 2015), Omni (5th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Cathy O'Brien believed Michael Jackson was programmed with the MKUltra Project Monarch programming. She said that she couldn't prove that and did not have firsthand evidence of such but she said that it appeared he had the Peter Pan/Neverland programming.

I have only had experience with the Grays' brain implant which I doubt very much that Earth humans would have the technology to remove it without adverse consequences.

TLC
    there is some info about some drawings michael jackson did in relation to MK stuff here:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusi...-mind-control/

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

BMJ (30th April 2015), Gardener (29th April 2015), Limor Wolf (29th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), Sierra (29th April 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Interesting interview, be good to get Omniverses views on this?
    I try to not comment when I disagree with sources on Avalon anymore. Avalonians seem to dislike it(by observing thanks, although maybe they just dont want to take sides), and it makes people hate me. Not to mention there are too many psy ops to comment on without seeming confrontational or to much of a naysayer....

But I will comment on this video... I just finished the whole thing...

Simon said the mind control is more for mass population control(meaning hitting mass populations with the exact same EMF waves), not individuals in the video. This is patently false. It is more for the individual IMO. Although he's right that both exist. There is mass population mind control(which is mostly apathy based, or anger based IMO), and there is individual mind control. The real power is in individual mind control because it is specifically designed for each person.

As for ethereal implants.. Part of me wonders if that is just BS. The other part thinks they are more or less useless compared to physical implants if any old psychic or even someone given guidance can remove them freely. I know how Draco&co, and their minions work. They go for maximum effectiveness. So while ethereal implants may exist, I find their use more or less trivial if they can be removed remotely. It would be a flawed method in the eyes of the controllers if they could be removed by millions of people.

I agree with truman, the real deal implants cannot be removed. They are too small to surgically remove. Some of them are so small they can freely move within the tissue of the brain.... How exactly could you get those out? I do not think it is possible without ET grade technology/methods which would involve teleportation most likely. Opening up the skull and operating on the brain with any implant that is from the shadow govts or ETs these days is impossible to remove if they desire it to be, minus benevolent ET help IMHO.

In the video he basically says(to my understanding) that aliens cannot control a black person. This is absolutely false... He also mentions Michael Jackson was a mind control target, seems to contradict himself there. If black people cannot be mind controlled, what happened to Michael Jackson? Sure he eventually turned white but his genetics were that of a black man...

I know for a fact Simon was given a lie about ETs not being able to control black people with mind control... Firstly, here is a TI named Tyrone Dew, who they mind control during the video no less(to talk about forced masturbation). He speaks about forced speech, and being forced to speak during this interview. Tyrone is a mind control target, and black.

In this video(the second intervieiw of Tyrone Dew and Robert Duncan), right at the beginning he mentions black shooters who complained of electronic harassment/mind control, and were (IMHO) obviously mind controlled to shoot up certain places:

Secondly, if blacks couldn't be mind controlled you would have an over-abundance of starseeds incarnating in black bodies. I do not think this is the case personally...

Black people's brain functions just like white people pretty much. Black ops sources, and especially ETs have zero problem mind controlling black people.

In the video he says it wont be possible to mind control people after their consciousness is raised. Also false. A raised consciousness is still controllable. It just isn't as useful, and there are less options. However the brain is still there. As long as someone has a brain, they can be controlled in ways. Simple as that.

I am not saying Simon is so wrong about a lot of what he speaks in the video, although I do disagree with some of what he says. He has a good amount of truth in the video, but it is mixed with disinfo.... It isn't even remotely comprehensive when it comes to the real mind control capabilities and game playing out on Earth IMHO... He doesn't even mention electromagnetic mind control on people individually, which is the grand daddy of this whole subject. Hardly 'the best mind control source' when he downplays it's use on individuals IMO... You could ask any number of the thousands if not millions of TIs who have experienced mind control and get more truth about it's capabilities than this video IMO, although their speech will likely be controlled, so it wouldn't be very clear with some TIs, and you might have to wait around for an hour to get to the point.

Sorry if that isn't what people want to hear, but you asked yelik...
    Last edited by Omni; 5th May 2015 at 07:54.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Elainie (5th May 2015), silvervioletrubie (12th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread