+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Urgent insight into CERN & time travel possibility.

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Default Urgent insight into CERN & time travel possibility.

Hello everyone

I was sent this video by a friend and i didn't think much of it until i got around to watching it .... Believe ME once i had watched it i was sat bolt upright !!! Could it be possible that Cern is in the process of conquering the mystery that surrounds Time travel ? The symbolism they have alone is in your face their logo is 666 and in the grounds they have a statue of Shiva lord of the dance Destroyer of Worlds !!!

I ask YOU to please watch this video ... this maker has really done his homework

And then afterwards i would love to hear others views on the subject .....

Some people are saying the particle collisions have brought about almost paranormal events .... Others claim every time the Accelerator is powered up strange things start to happen in the world . I have been in touch with the maker he has a blog which is VERY DETAILED ... He thinks they are opening up Pandoras Box what do YOU think ? Thank you for time
    Last edited by Mutchie; 30th April 2015 at 13:31. Reason: video was a problem

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th April 2015), BMJ (1st May 2015), Camilo (4th May 2015), Chrononaut (6th May 2015), Cidersomerset (1st May 2015), conk (30th April 2015), cuitlahuac (30th April 2015), eagle0027 (1st May 2015), Elainie (30th April 2015), Elisheva (1st May 2015), Flash (30th April 2015), huyi82 (2nd May 2015), Jake (30th April 2015), justntime2learn (30th April 2015), kirolak (1st May 2015), M0JFK (30th April 2015), Mark (1st May 2015), MorningSong (4th May 2015), Muzz (30th April 2015), Nasu (30th April 2015), Operator (30th April 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (3rd May 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), Rex (30th April 2015), Rollo (30th April 2015), Star Tsar (4th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th April 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Urgent insight into CERN & time travel possibility.

Interesting stuff this time travel business. I myself believe you will be able to time travel but never be able to interact with that time so a paradox event could never occur in the first place. I think you will be present but unable to interact with that time event...kind of like a ghost that can not interact with living people. As for cern being a time machine this maybe so but I don't think it is a gateway for opening up a worm hole for the antichrist. In fact all this antichrist stuff I think is a load of hog wash.

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

There are many angles of research from which to come to the common conclusion that CERN is overstepping.
    I appreciate very much that the churches are interested in this issue and are giving their time/resources to exposing CERN.

The only issue is that the presentation of the material might alienate secularists.
    Other than that, well, who else is going to risk their necks battling an organization backed by so many world powers?
    I doubt NASA or Putin or anyone else is willing to take the ultimate risk and tell the truth -- Merkel, Ban Ki Moon, anyone willing to talk about CERN?

Re: time travel, well -- how is that going to help anyone, when we don't even respond in real time when there's a tangible disaster?
    I.e. the lack of response in Nepal is killing me -- we have money to airlift yuppies but not enough to help the poor...
    why on earth would people be so obsessed on a thing like time travel when there are real live people who need help.

That is one of the issues with CERN.
    them and Nazis like them take money that could have put food in mouths,
    just to accelerate the process of tearing reality apart.

and these recent earthquakes,
    they are very very damning,
    and I think we are seeing the consequence of a hadron shower that mimicked cosmic radiation,
    but was generated locally..

Quote "Elephant in the room" or "Elephant in the living room" is an English metaphorical idiom for an obvious truth that is either being ignored or going unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss.[2]

It is based on the idea that an elephant in a room would be impossible to overlook.
    Quote The Doomsday Clock is a symbolic clock face, representing a countdown to possible global catastrophe (e.g. nuclear war or climate change). It has been maintained since 1947 by the members of the Science and Security Board of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists,[1] who are in turn advised by the Governing Board and the Board of Sponsors, including 18 Nobel Laureates. The closer they set the Clock to midnight, the closer the scientists believe the world is to global disaster.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 30th April 2015 at 16:40.

5. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    There are many angles of research from which to come to the common conclusion that CERN is overstepping.
    I appreciate very much that the churches are interested in this issue and are giving their time/resources to exposing CERN.

The only issue is that the presentation of the material might alienate secularists.
    Other than that, well, who else is going to risk their necks battling an organization backed by so many world powers?
    I doubt NASA or Putin or anyone else is willing to take the ultimate risk and tell the truth -- Merkel, Ban Ki Moon, anyone willing to talk about CERN?

Re: time travel, well -- how is that going to help anyone, when we don't even respond in real time when there's a tangible disaster?
    I.e. the lack of response in Nepal is killing me -- we have money to airlift yuppies but not enough to help the poor...
    why on earth would people be so obsessed on a thing like time travel when there are real live people who need help.

That is one of the issues with CERN.
    them and Nazis like them take money that could have put food in mouths,
    just to accelerate the process of tearing reality apart.

and these recent earthquakes,
    they are very very damning,
    and I think we are seeing the consequence of a hadron shower that mimicked cosmic radiation,
    but was generated locally..

Quote "Elephant in the room" or "Elephant in the living room" is an English metaphorical idiom for an obvious truth that is either being ignored or going unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss.[2]

It is based on the idea that an elephant in a room would be impossible to overlook.
    Quote The Doomsday Clock is a symbolic clock face, representing a countdown to possible global catastrophe (e.g. nuclear war or climate change). It has been maintained since 1947 by the members of the Science and Security Board of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists,[1] who are in turn advised by the Governing Board and the Board of Sponsors, including 18 Nobel Laureates. The closer they set the Clock to midnight, the closer the scientists believe the world is to global disaster.
    Thanks Tesla

I noticed with great interest that you had posted a thread about possible weapons applications resulting from Antimatter and although the output is very low at the moment who is to say it will not be Dramatically increased once they get a grip on things ....I just saw a video posted that is suggesting the LHC actually effects the Magnetosphere and it displays PROOF maybe i should post that aswell ...I had not thought about all the possible applications that may result from this technology. Yes the church is taking a very keen interest in Cern they think they are playing with fire !!!! Thanks again x

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st May 2015), MorningSong (4th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th April 2015)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    Hello everyone

I was sent this video by a friend and i didn't think much of it until i got around to watching it .... Believe ME once i had watched it i was sat bolt upright !!! Could it be possible that Cern is in the process of conquering the mystery that surrounds Time travel ? The symbolism they have alone is in your face their logo is 666 and in the grounds they have a statue of Shiva lord of the dance Destroyer of Worlds !!!

I ask YOU to please watch this video ... this maker has really done his homework

Some people are saying the particle collisions have brought about almost paranormal events .... Others claim every time the Accelerator is powered up strange things start to happen in the world . I have been in touch with the maker he has a blog which is VERY DETAILED ... He thinks they are opening up Pandoras Box what do YOU think ? Thank you for time
    I can hardly believe how detailed and precise he symbology in the Symetry movie is and in the movie presented in the video above. Every single thing is calculated. This also means that all those positioning the stuff in the movie are aware of its symbols. The description is very good. A must see video here.

And I want to see the hollywood movie shown in the video above, but i do not know what is its title. lol

Oh, it is the Penitent man - I could not make it up from the presenter accent lol
    Last edited by Flash; 30th April 2015 at 17:09.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

fourty-two (30th April 2015), MorningSong (4th May 2015), Mutchie (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Can someone tell me what the lord's calendar is? He says the "13th day of the first month of the lord's calendar". What does that translate to?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

MorningSong (4th May 2015), Mutchie (30th April 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    Hello everyone

I can hardly believe how detailed and precise he symbology in the Symetry movie is and in the movie presented in the video above. Every single thing is calculated. This also means that all those positioning the stuff in the movie are aware of its symbols. The description is very good. A must see video here.

And I want to see the hollywood movie shown in the video above, but i do not know what is its title. lol

Oh, it is the Penitent man - I could not make it up from the presenter accent lol
    Thanks for posting Flash .. I myself was taken aback when i saw how it all tied in Perfectly .. The owners at Cern are either illuminati or they love to be Controversial because the Symbolism is Astonishing. The Penitent man is a GOOD film i watched it & i really enjoyed it i hope you do too.

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

Quote Posted by deadfoot (here)
    Can someone tell me what the lord's calendar is? He says the "13th day of the first month of the lord's calendar". What does that translate to?
    That is an EXCELLENT QUESTION HELP SOMEONE ??? Deadfoot i was WANDERING about that myself ....Thanks

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Flash (1st May 2015), MorningSong (4th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by deadfoot (here)
    That is an EXCELLENT QUESTION HELP SOMEONE ??? Deadfoot i was WANDERING about that myself ....Thanks
    I havenīt been able to watch the video but will do it tomorrow...

However I found this - "CALENDARS of the 7 Biblical Jewish Prophetic FEASTS OF THE LORD" at this link. Can it be of any help?

Here, as far as I can see, the 13th day of the first month, if it is supposed to be this year, is the "Feast of trumpets of the new year" at Sept 14-15 2015.

Add 13 days, it will get you to Sept 27-28 - arenīt there some prediction about these dates?

Will keep looking though, canīt wait to watch the video...

Edit: How about this pdf?

Edit 2: Or this chart of the Lordīs calendar here? It says: "The Lords year is from the first new moon on or after the spring equinox to the next new moon on or after the spring equinox, which means it has no set starting point like the modern calendar." That would make the 13th day of the first month app. April 2, the day LHC was restarted.
    Last edited by Aurvandil; 30th April 2015 at 20:13.
    "All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again."
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurvandil For This Post:

MorningSong (4th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (1st May 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Reminds me of the Shemitah, if there's actually anything to that...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rex For This Post:

MorningSong (4th May 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

There is a guy on you tube calling himself BP Earthwatch he has been monitoring the Magnetosphere whenever Cern is powering up the Particle accelerator and it was DEFINITELY EFFECTING IT in a really BIG WAY !!! I wander whether there is some sort of watchdog i mean lets suppose this machine causes problems they are unaware of IT IS PRETTY SCARY !!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

MorningSong (4th May 2015), naste.de.lumina (3rd May 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Thank you, op, for the interesting vid.... there is still so much yet to uncover down this rabbit hole....

Here is another vid that I found very thought provoking. Although the title may be misleading, the essence is important, IMO.

"Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

20. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

They sure are opening the pandora box, ignoring the potential consequences.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

MorningSong (6th May 2015)

22. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Here is the link to the movie The Penitent Man:

https://youtu.be/SsLqtMMxK6s

The Penitent Man tells the story of psychologist Dr. Jason Pyatt, a man devoted to his work - a man torn from his family. With his struggling marriage and mounting bills, Jason is at a crossroads with the life he has chosen and the life he could have. When one of his clients - the mysterious Mr. Darnell - walks into his office and paints him a repentant tale of future economic and moral collapse, Jason's eyes are forever opened. With the help of his best friend Ovid, he embarks on a personal mission to change the course of his future, and possibly the world, forever

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Very interesting, author Stan Deyo also gives talks about stargate:

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrononaut For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread