+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Astrology: A Personal Journey

1. Link to Post #1
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Default Astrology: A Personal Journey

Uncanny. That's the word I'd use to describe the correlations between my life experiences thus far and my astrology chart.

I've been studying my chart, semi-seriously, for about a year now, and I've just recently had some meaningful revelations by doing so.

Let me just start with a brief preamble. I'm not going to explain houses or planetary significances, so hopefully you have some basic knowledge.

I am a Virgo sun, Scorpio rising, Gemini moon. My sun, venus, mars, and mercury are all in my 11th house.

In the youth of my youth I was extremely social, albeit I also had a more introspective, secretive, and occultist side to me. I had many friends in middle school and high school. I didn't want to miss out on anything, and it was rare that I did. This is related to my 11th house placements.

Then, when I was 20 years old, that began to change. The change took about a year to develop noticeably, but it was definite and marked. I started shedding my social side. My friends began dropping away along with my interest in "not missing out".

I began to dive within myself. A lot of time was spent reflecting and questioning who I was and the meaning of life. Of course, that is good. Yet, honestly, the dramatic shift in priority sort of gave me whiplash and I missed the company of common interests, popularity, and having fun with friends without having to think about the more serious side of my psychic innards. The part of me that was playful felt stifled.

I still tried every now and then, but I made no serious effort to keep up with anyone. It used to be effortless, but now following my social drives was feeling like more of a chore than anything. The next 7 years of my life were, for the most part, an inward journey, and somewhat lonely relative to what I had become accustomed to.

Just this past week, I found something in my chart while investigating my secondary progressions.

In the midst of my 20th year, the very year this radical change in behavior began to consume me, my progressed sun entered the 12th house. Furthermore, within a month of this astrological occurrence, transit saturn entered my 11th house!

This explains so much, and I was relieved to have found this. Here's how it's going down.

At age 20 progressed sun enters 12th house, saturn transits 11th house until I'm about 23. Then, over the next five years saturn transits my 12th house and 1st house, with my progressed sun still in the 12th and progressed Venus there too.

Mind you, during this time I moved into a monastery! The epitome of seeking out solitude for inner development! It's all laid out in my chart. Like I said, uncanny.

Now, saturn progressed out of my first house in the beginning of this year, and I cannot describe how good it felt. I didn't know what was happening at first. I had feelings in my solar plexus that I hadn't been able to feel in a long time -- very pleasant feelings.

Saturn officially enters my 2nd house around my 28th birthday. Which is just so great because for 7 years saturn has been pretty heavy for me -- very helpful lessons, very serious lessons.

The kicker is that when saturn exits my first house, then begins my saturn return!

No complaints here though. There is other revealing information too.

One year after my saturn return ends, my progressed venus enters my first house and, at the same time, my ascendant progresses into Sagittarius. It makes me wonder whether or not I'll be able to stay in the monastery based on how I'm feeling, behavior-wise, related to the evolution of my chart... better enjoy the present while it's here! I've learned to enjoy the isolation, it's taken me a while to really appreciate the lonely feeling of my progressed sun. Maybe my progressed ascendant will curb that feeling?

I'm just amazed at what a useful tool astrology can be for the purposes of self analysis, introspection, and character development. It has been, continues to be, and will be in the future very helpful indeed.

Astrology is interesting stuff.

Any astrology buffs care to comment or share their experiences?
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 30th April 2015 at 17:41.

2. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member angelfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 241 posts

Default Re: Astrology: A Personal Journey

I've learned, sometimes the hard way, that you can never buck the stars and that the key is in learning to harness and work with the shifting energies.
    Interesting post and insights, thank you!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

Jean-Marie (1st May 2015), Jeffrey (30th April 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

The deal is: why does the motion of the heavens compliment the personal development and flow so perfectly..... and in that NO-ONE can escape it? That all of humanity is in a perfect lock step individual and whole predictive flow of life?

The only way to escape it, is to 'go clear' as they say, in the Buddhist meaning of the expression.

To be 'illuminated', elevated, outside of human lives and influence..... and transcend astrology's revelation of life as flown/lived through time. To literally and fully shed the idea of being an animal controlled by drives, to lose the hindbrain control of self. To be the monk in the cave, having no integration, whatsoever, with humanity..during the act of self clearing and to remain separated, forever. To commit to the full act of a human fire sale, where everything must go, and stay gone. To be outside of humanity, period, in both function and formation/flow.

Then you can be free of astrology and astrological influences, in the human sense. I sat on the edge of that a looked into both paths. I sat there for a while, in a sort of neutral zone. Then I reluctantly headed back to the human influenced and connected world.

First comes the realization that the planets and their position can be used as a method of predicting influences, predicting vibrational patterns in existence itself, in and outside of time.

This is why the PTB don't want you looking at astrology, as it is one of the tools they use, daily, against you. It is one of their advantages that they don't want the population to see or understand, so their ridicule and derision of it, is full and complete.

On this forum, in various areas, I explained the science of it, and it is tied to behavioral shifting via vibrational pattering as injected into human lives.

Not just the simple 'god helmet' stuff but this goes into psychotronics as a pattern played out in human existence, seen from looking at the vibratory interference patterns in dark matter, as shown by geometric planetary positions, as seen from the earth.

as an example, clandestine groups sometimes use this as weapons against people, to influence them, to shift them, which is a major part of the complaint against HAARP, as devices go. That cell phones and overall RF energetic additions to the environment are destroying natural human function, natural world environment functions. and breaking up the energetic flows with high levels of digital noise. And so on. Much much more.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th April 2015 at 18:28.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (30th April 2015), earthdreamer (1st May 2015), Gardener (19th September 2015), halffull (1st May 2015), Jean-Marie (1st May 2015), Jeffrey (30th April 2015), looking-glass (30th April 2015), Mandala (2nd May 2015), Muzz (21st September 2015), Rex (30th April 2015), skyflower (1st May 2015), thunder24 (30th April 2015), ulli (30th April 2015), Wind (1st May 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Hi Jeffrey,
    Thank you for such an interesting post! I am a mere beginner at astrology and am finding it so fascinating. I've taken a beginner's class, and am now reading the books and studying my own and my family's charts on a cool but simple ipad app. I'm finally starting to understand my natal chart a bit, but don't know anything about solar progressions yet. Can you please explain those in particular? I have a lot of planets in 11th house (a stellium of mercury, venus, mars, and jupiter) and my sun (leo), uranus and pluto are all in my 12th house. To me that suggests I am both a social, goal-oriented creature (11th) and someone who likes to go within and ponder life's mysteries (sun in 12th), which is just about right. Can you explain how to calculate a solar progression and what they are supposed to show you about your life's progressions?

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Gardener (19th September 2015), halffull (1st May 2015), Jean-Marie (1st May 2015), Jeffrey (30th April 2015), ulli (19th September 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi,

Looked into 'it' many years age. Could even draw charts. Did a few for some people. Lost interest. Seemed too 'mechanical', looking back on what I think I know now must have been an instinctual feeling something was 'controlling' in it.

Moved to Tarot which felt more 'organic' i.e. more open to my 'sub-concious' mind to flow and feel the so called 'truth'. (Gosh I hate English language, so double meaned and open to pre-disposed constructs).

Have noticed though, albeit a statisically low sample, that my element attracts the same element for relationships. And a certain other sign looks to be my friend. Strange stuff.

One last thing I recall about 'debunkers' of astrology was: "how can a planet millions of miles away affect us?"

Now in the last few years we have tales of exo-planets being discovered due to their effect on their massive stars causing wobbles we can detect from light years away. Ho hum.

regards.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to looking-glass For This Post:

Gardener (19th September 2015), Jeffrey (30th April 2015), ulli (30th April 2015), Wind (1st May 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    Hi Jeffrey,
    Thank you for such an interesting post! I am a mere beginner at astrology and am finding it so fascinating. I've taken a beginner's class, and am now reading the books and studying my own and my family's charts on a cool but simple ipad app. I'm finally starting to understand my natal chart a bit, but don't know anything about solar progressions yet. Can you please explain those in particular? I have a lot of planets in 11th house (a stellium of mercury, venus, mars, and jupiter) and my sun (leo), uranus and pluto are all in my 12th house. To me that suggests I am both a social, goal-oriented creature (11th) and someone who likes to go within and ponder life's mysteries (sun in 12th), which is just about right. Can you explain how to calculate a solar progression and what they are supposed to show you about your life's progressions?
    Hi Mum, one popular method of progressions is to move the Sun 1 degree forward in the chart for every year in our lives. Another popular method along with progressing the Sun 1 deg is to progress the other planets and moon 1 deg also. So if you are looking at your 32nd year for example move the Sun, Moon and planets 32 degrees forward i.e. anti clockwise. I hope this helps ?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

awakeningmom (1st May 2015), Gardener (19th September 2015), halffull (1st May 2015), Jeffrey (30th April 2015), ulli (30th April 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jeffrey (here)
    Uncanny. That's the word I'd use to describe the correlations between my life experiences thus far and my astrology chart.

I've been studying my chart, semi-seriously, for about a year now, and I've just recently had some meaningful revelations by doing so.

Let me just start with a brief preamble. I'm not going to explain houses or planetary significances, so hopefully you have some basic knowledge.

I am a Virgo sun, Scorpio rising, Gemini moon. My sun, venus, mars, and mercury are all in my 11th house.

In the youth of my youth I was extremely social, albeit I also had a more introspective, secretive, and occultist side to me. I had many friends in middle school and high school. I didn't want to miss out on anything, and it was rare that I did. This is related to my 11th house placements.

Then, when I was 20 years old, that began to change. The change took about a year to develop noticeably, but it was definite and marked. I started shedding my social side. My friends began dropping away along with my interest in "not missing out".

I began to dive within myself. A lot of time was spent reflecting and questioning who I was and the meaning of life. Of course, that is good. Yet, honestly, the dramatic shift in priority sort of gave me whiplash and I missed the company of common interests, popularity, and having fun with friends without having to think about the more serious side of my psychic innards. The part of me that was playful felt stifled.

I still tried every now and then, but I made no serious effort to keep up with anyone. It used to be effortless, but now following my social drives was feeling like more of a chore than anything. The next 7 years of my life were, for the most part, an inward journey, and somewhat lonely relative to what I had become accustomed to.

Just this past week, I found something in my chart while investigating my secondary progressions.

In the midst of my 20th year, the very year this radical change in behavior began to consume me, my progressed sun entered the 12th house. Furthermore, within a month of this astrological occurrence, transit saturn entered my 11th house!

This explains so much, and I was relieved to have found this. Here's how it's going down.

At age 20 progressed sun enters 12th house, saturn transits 11th house until I'm about 23. Then, over the next five years saturn transits my 12th house and 1st house, with my progressed sun still in the 12th and progressed Venus there too.

Mind you, during this time I moved into a monastery! The epitome of seeking out solitude for inner development! It's all laid out in my chart. Like I said, uncanny.

Now, saturn progressed out of my first house in the beginning of this year, and I cannot describe how good it felt. I didn't know what was happening at first. I had feelings in my solar plexus that I hadn't been able to feel in a long time -- very pleasant feelings.

Saturn officially enters my 2nd house around my 28th birthday. Which is just so great because for 7 years saturn has been pretty heavy for me -- very helpful lessons, very serious lessons.

The kicker is that when saturn exits my first house, then begins my saturn return!

No complaints here though. There is other revealing information too.

One year after my saturn return ends, my progressed venus enters my first house and, at the same time, my ascendant progresses into Sagittarius. It makes me wonder whether or not I'll be able to stay in the monastery based on how I'm feeling, behavior-wise, related to the evolution of my chart... better enjoy the present while it's here! I've learned to enjoy the isolation, it's taken me a while to really appreciate the lonely feeling of my progressed sun. Maybe my progressed ascendant will curb that feeling?

I'm just amazed at what a useful tool astrology can be for the purposes of self analysis, introspection, and character development. It has been, continues to be, and will be in the future very helpful indeed.

Astrology is interesting stuff.

Any astrology buffs care to comment or share their experiences?
    Hi Jeffrey, it sure is interesting. I have been studying Astrology now for 25 years and have been studying Horary Astrology for maybe 12 yrs. Horary is when someone asks the astrologer a question that has been troubling them for a while. When the Astrologer understands the question they draw a chart for that time the question was born. The answer can then be given to the querant and other information can be gleaned from the chart to substantiate the answer. Check out Horary Astrology Jeffrey and you will find just how interesting it really is.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Gardener (19th September 2015), halffull (1st May 2015), Jean-Marie (1st May 2015), Jeffrey (30th April 2015), ulli (30th April 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member earthdreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Astrological charting confused me but I admire those who can make sense of planetary influence. I am a fan of Stanislov Grof's books and I remember reading that he found a remarkable synthesis of Transpersonal psychology with astrology. I found this doc that may interest you. I will cut-n-paste some excerpts here:

http://www.stanislavgrof.com/pdf/Ric...tan%20Grof.pdf

Archetypal Astrology and Transpersonal Psychology:
    The Research of Richard Tarnas and Stanislav Grof
    Renn Butler

"Grof’s research into the deeper layers of the psyche shed important new light on human
    psychopathology and healing, as well as sexuality, culture and spirituality. But an
    additional piece of this new consciousness paradigm was yet to be discovered. In 1976,
    the psychologist and cultural historian Richard Tarnas, working closely with Grof at the
    Esalen Institute in California, made some dramatic and unexpected correlations between
    Grof’s clinical work and the principles of archetypal astrology. Tarnas discovered
    remarkably precise correlations between the four perinatal matrices and the archetypal
    meanings of the planets Neptune, Saturn, Pluto, and Uranus: between the experiences of
    Grof’s clients under the influence of a given matrix and the classic descriptions of
    astrological archetypes found in the astrological literature.
    Furthermore, Tarnas found that the unfolding of the birth chart in time revealed when a
    specific perinatal matrix was more likely to be activated in an individual’s inner life."

(the text has an incorrectly sequenced page)

"Thus, people who enter powerful holotropic states during a major Saturn transit—either
    from transiting Saturn or to natal Saturn—are likely to encounter elements of the second
    perinatal matrix (“No Exit” and Cosmic Engulfment). When Uranus is activated, people in
    holotropic states will tend to experience themes from the fourth perinatal matrix (Rebirth
    and Separation from the Mother).
    For years, Grof and his colleagues had looked unsuccessfully for some kind of diagnostic
    system—such as the DSM categories, Rorschach, and others—to predict the inner
    experiences of their clients in deep self-exploration. Decades later, when Tarnas
    discovered and systematically applied the Rosetta Stone of archetypal astrology to this
    problem, Grof had to ironically concede that the one successful predictive system turned
    out to be something that was even more controversial and beyond the purview of
    conventional science than LSD psychotherapy. But the correlations they observed were
    dramatic and consistent. Whether the catalyst was Holotropic Breathwork™, a
    psychoactive substance, or a spontaneous eruption of the unconscious contents, transits
    provide, in Grof’s words “the only system that can successfully predict both the content
    and timing of experiences encountered in non-ordinary states of consciousness in
    experiential psychotherapy” (Cycles and Symbols Conference, San Francisco, 1990).
    This discovery was a kind of unexpected cosmic validation of both Grof’s work and the
    deeper principles of astrology, two independent streams of research that corroborated
    what increasingly seemed to be universally preexisting, a priori patterns of
    consciousness. Tarnas’ research validated the universality of the perinatal matrices and
    connected their unfolding with the empirically tangible movements of the planets."

May be some applicable stuff there for you.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to earthdreamer For This Post:

Gardener (19th September 2015), halffull (1st May 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd May 2015), Jeffrey (1st May 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi Earthdreamer, I thought we were talking to Jeffrey about his astrological amazement in how it all unfolds in your own personal life. You are sidetracking Jeffrey's personal journey with your own interest in Prof. Grof. I cannot fathom what your point is here dear. If I were contributing like you are I would be ignoring what Jeffrey is experiencing with Astrology and talking about Carl Gustav Jung's hobby of astrology which has nothing to do with anything here. Astrology has been dealing with psychological matters for thousands of years so it is no surprise that a few psychologists now realise the connection.

Stan

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

I posted this on the Here and Now thread earlier today.

I had the most amazing astrology reading from Ulli! I had one previously done in 2000. This one is so spot on! I was told in 2000 that I had Sagittarius rising. Ulli pointed out that most of the software programs do not take into account daylight savings time and are not accurate. Ulli told me I was a Pisces Scorpio rising! That made a lot of sense to me! The reading was so accurate on my life in general. What was very important to me is what oppositions and forces I have ahead of me this year.

I was born as healer, and bring it to everyone

Comparing my birth planet with the planets at this moment. A 150 degree angle from Uranus and Neptune. Higher knowledge is coming my way. Higher dimensional knowledge is being exchanged. And Neptune is exactly on my mars right now. Neptune is the veil that divides dimensions here and in the astral.

With Neptune on my mars there are sometimes aggressive forces in play.
    Mars is the planet of action and decision making of will. Will is the next thing to do. My mission and m agenda is being undermined. Neptune is trying to block me. Neptune comes into this pattern every 165 years. The next two weeks the influence will be slight until the 3 times it is exact.

Ulli said this can be fortunate or unfortunate if you understand occult laws. I need to Search Neptune conjunct Mars. The Final exact will be at the end of February next year. By March of next year I will be clear of this conjunction.

Now I am off to do my homework and learn about the transit of this conjunction!

I highly recommend anyone who has a real interest in Astrology to get a reading from Ulli!

-jean-marie

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hi Jeffrey. I really liked your post.

I’ve studied astrology since the early 70’s. My mom gave me my first book; Linda Goodman Sun Signs (published in 1968). It fascinated me. My practical/logical mind couldn’t wrap itself around how those planets in the sky gave me my personality and looks, along with telling my future and past. I was as fascinated with the descriptions of the signs as I was thinking about how the hell people come up with this stuff? I couldn’t dismiss it, though, because it was so accurate. I would read everyone’s scopes to see if it was just general and if I could apply other signs traits to myself and it didn’t work.

Even though my interest in this has been 40+ years, I by no means call myself an astrologer just a huge fan and constant student. ☺ Also I never felt comfortable telling someone my interpretation of their chart and have that alter their life because of what I said. (my daughter allowed me to grasp that awareness)

One thing in my chart that I’ve always felt was very significant was my pluto conjunct my ascendent. I had a hard time finding info on this since the older books I started collecting didn’t have pluto in them. Later I did find information, and it gave words to what I have felt.

It’s kind of like ‘transform or die’, but less dramatic, at least to me. My mind has been twirling this around all my life. When you look at the world and think ‘it really doesn’t have to be this way, we could do so much better’, the mind gets busy with ideas, and sorting over those things that are plugging up the works. So an activists life wasn’t out of the blue, in regards to what work I leaned towards.

Now I’m older and all burned out, ☺ and the transformation is happening more within, which leaks out and can’t help splattering on others, in a good way.

In the last couple of months I’ve had major conjuctions with my AC, along with pluto as transiting planets hook up. My view of the world has morphed and expanded.

Jeffrey I read all your metabiology stuff and I wonder how astrology layers over that for you?

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tessfreq For This Post:

Gardener (19th September 2015), Jeffrey (19th September 2015), ulli (19th September 2015), Wind (19th September 2015)

20. Link to Post #12
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Quote Posted by tessfreq (here)
    Hi Jeffrey. I really liked your post.

I’ve studied astrology since the early 70’s. My mom gave me my first book; Linda Goodman Sun Signs (published in 1968). It fascinated me. My practical/logical mind couldn’t wrap itself around how those planets in the sky gave me my personality and looks, along with telling my future and past. I was as fascinated with the descriptions of the signs as I was thinking about how the hell people come up with this stuff? I couldn’t dismiss it, though, because it was so accurate. I would read everyone’s scopes to see if it was just general and if I could apply other signs traits to myself and it didn’t work.

Even though my interest in this has been 40+ years, I by no means call myself an astrologer just a huge fan and constant student. ☺ Also I never felt comfortable telling someone my interpretation of their chart and have that alter their life because of what I said. (my daughter allowed me to grasp that awareness)

One thing in my chart that I’ve always felt was very significant was my pluto conjunct my ascendent. I had a hard time finding info on this since the older books I started collecting didn’t have pluto in them. Later I did find information, and it gave words to what I have felt.

It’s kind of like ‘transform or die’, but less dramatic, at least to me. My mind has been twirling this around all my life. When you look at the world and think ‘it really doesn’t have to be this way, we could do so much better’, the mind gets busy with ideas, and sorting over those things that are plugging up the works. So an activists life wasn’t out of the blue, in regards to what work I leaned towards.

Now I’m older and all burned out, ☺ and the transformation is happening more within, which leaks out and can’t help splattering on others, in a good way.

In the last couple of months I’ve had major conjuctions with my AC, along with pluto as transiting planets hook up. My view of the world has morphed and expanded.

Jeffrey I read all your metabiology stuff and I wonder how astrology layers over that for you?
    Hey! Pluto is conjunct my ASC too...

Do you mean if I can see metabiology in my chart or are you wondering about the metabiology of astrology??

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

I'm glad you've found this helpful Jeffery, but i've found most astrology to be too vague to be truly useful. The general info I've found in books and so forth regarding Gemini seems to be relatively accurate....but whenever I've sought out an astrologist for a reading, all they've done is read this general stuff right back to me, verbatim.

I'll confess, there was 1 astrologer i saw that was fairly good. She had a local TV show in St Pete Beach fla., and spoke frequently of ufo's in the area etc. (The area was a ufo hotbed). After she declared me a "genius", how could I possibly dispute anything she said after that?!?

She had a cat, and wouldn't even give you a reading if she felt her cat disliked you! It was all pretty eccentric...but charming. Anyway, my so called genius has amounted to pretty much zilch so far, but I still choose to believe her assessment

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

awakeningmom (19th September 2015), Jeffrey (19th September 2015), ulli (19th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

I've been doing astrology for 40 years. 4 years ago I developed Lymedisease. I knew some years ahead that something difficult would happen as Saturn retrograde was going to transit my 12:th house of "self-undoing/subconsious/spirituality"over my Virgo Mars/Saturn conjunction in combination with Neptune entering my Pisces sixth house of "health/work and service" and some other aspects along with that.

I have also accomodated the interpretation of harsh transits to the state of illness I'm already in so that f.i Sun conj Mars instead of giving a burst of energy acts in projection and reflects a crash even though I might feel vigorous at first overtaxing my physical strenght.

I also follow the Moon, a great tool for making you aware of your instinctive, immediate feelings at the very moment they appear. Good tool for working and becoming more aware of the Self. Astrology is somehow what I trust the most of all "truths" since it's my personal truth and never lets me down...unless it's a Uranus transit the higher octave of Mercury the trixter, since then you can expect the unexpected...which is not letting me down either of course

...which just happened to me as I brought the wrong creditcard and had to go home not able to catch the tram for going to my favourite island now typing here instead, since Mercury is now retrograde reflecting communication anomalies all over the world like delays, computer problems, stockmarket and weather f.i unpredictable, things don't go as planned but also old friends and themes popping up, good for review, cleaning up internal and external mess....

And the Moon reflecting for 6 hours now sextiles my Jupiter along with Sun sextiling my Sun shows I'm in a good mood although I've had a crash for some days...

I think pple should learn astrology themselves because it also depends on how this person relates to the energies in their chart, with which level of selfunderstanding and spiritual development a person is "entering" their chart, which culture they're brought up in and that goes for the astrologer also of course!
    Last edited by transiten; 19th September 2015 at 17:18.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Jeffrey (19th September 2015), tessfreq (21st September 2015), Wind (19th September 2015)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Hey! Pluto is conjunct my ASC too...
    Interesting that I happen to bring up that particular aspect.
    Do you mean if I can see metabiology in my chart or are you wondering about the metabiology of astrology??
    More like how you layered religious things on top of the metabiology. Like the vision of hell with the place where proteins go to unravel. It was easy to blend those two separate concepts. So I was wondering if their was any blending that could be done with meta and astro. I’m not even sure it’s possible, but since what I’ve read from you is both of these topics and you go amazingly deep with them, I thought maybe you had found some similarities.

If that is what you meant by the metabiology of astrology then… Yes.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to tessfreq For This Post:

Jeffrey (22nd September 2015)

27. Link to Post #16
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    one popular method of progressions is to move the Sun 1 degree forward in the chart for every year in our lives. Another popular method along with progressing the Sun 1 deg is to progress the other planets and moon 1 deg also. So if you are looking at your 32nd year for example move the Sun, Moon and planets 32 degrees forward i.e. anti clockwise. I hope this helps ?
    The method most used by astrologers is a day = a year. It seems that this information is in the bible? In any case, this is the method that I use every time I look at the progressions and systematically with the sky of birth. So Saturn changing house is very rare with this method, Jupiter will have more luck even this does not happen often. If these planets are retrograde, it is more than ever for Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. Even retrograde Mars can remain in this position for up to 80 years of its retro period ...

+ Reply to Thread