+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Belief System Engineers

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Belief System Engineers

I typically like to publish what I view as an interesting or good article on the 1st of the month to get things started. This time I decided to write about belief system engineers, which unfortunately have, or have had a role in practically any alternative media aware person IMHO... There exists within the shadow governments intent to implant beliefs in people. Are you to say you have zero implanted beliefs? I wouldn't say that about myself, and I have done considerable work on learning the mechanics of perception, reassessing beliefs I have, and practiced objectivity as best as I am soulularly capable... I have found several beliefs i consider implanted externally or internally. External and internal implanted beliefs are covered immediately in the article

Full Article:
    Belief System Engineers

External Belief Manipulation = Things like mainstream media, and the use of predictive programming, NLP, and more.

Internal Belief Manipulation = Internal Mind Control

One of the most manipulated things on planet Earth is belief systems. I would be awestruck if any civilian had the belief system of truth 100%. There is so much disinfo/misinfo out there in pretty much every field.

People tend to be divided by their beliefs. Often people make enemies out of people that debate or oppose their beliefs. It takes a mature person to have their beliefs challenged and not become sour I have found.

So beliefs are a tool used by the shadow governments to divide people. Both the shadow government(s) and Dark ETs know the power of false beliefs. That is one reason for so much disinfo in this day and age, to keep people divided (and/or confused).

I would term the manipulation of beliefs on Earth a sort of black magic based on deep knowledge of things like predictive programming and the mechanics of perception by the dark sources that mostly rule this world.

As a rule for disillusionment I reassess every belief of mine when it is challenged. This has served me well in dislodging the implanted beliefs I used to have years back...

One ET contact I had conveyed to me is that every intelligent false reality is being presented to mankind at this time. That doesn't even count the non-intelligent false beliefs...

Many brainwashing facilities known as schools exist to control people's beliefs. Some belief systems have strategic components such as in christianity if you do not believe the lies, you suffer forever... That is one of the ultimate fear mongerings in the history of Earth, and I have met countless people who say "well if you're wrong you go to hell and suffer for eternity." The idea is pure bull****....

I believe the best way to discern truths from lies is from within. However there have been bigger factors for me to discern disinfo than my soul. Such as having direct experiences with the sources that perpetrate the disinfo/psy ops, as they have targeted me for life basically... I know their 'style'... And have direct communication with them anytime I would like...

Belief System Engineers indeed exist. The largest of them being the Draco Empire. One of their staples on developing world's they are on, is setting up false religion, and idolatry of false Gods, and using those beliefs in a false God to get people to attack, torture, and kill those who oppose the corrupted belief system. It has been used to curb the best and brightest from influencing the world in a positive, enlightening, truth filled way. 1,000 years ago if you were a potent soul serving the truth, it is likely you would be killed or sabotaged by the "church".

The shadow governments have been manipulating beliefs for millennia as well. The bloodliners and shadow governments are basically Draco minions. Had they been responsible leaders of our world, they would be cultivating truths, instead they cultivate lies.

It is clear to me the leaders of this world are not worthy of their position. Belief system engineers aka 'reality technicians' are littered all over the black ops agent playing field. Some of these souls have been manipulating mankind for thousands of years.

If I am right with some of my own beliefs, some of the New Age foundational beliefs are pure lies. If you are into alternative information one is constantly barraged with disinfo. While if you are into mainstream information one is constantly barraged with spin, fear mongering, and covert(but obvious at times) agendas.

The nature of a belief by one definition, is a notion one latches onto that is not proven. Once a belief is proven it becomes knowledge/fact. It has benefited me to realize some of my beliefs could be wrong. I still have them as a sort of 'soft belief' but I am well aware of my own fallibility. I think some others I have witnessed could take some advice in this department... Strong beliefs not based on proof/evidence/experience lead to immovable delusions. Humanity is largely a very delusional race...

A time will come when the truth will be revealed. But will you be able to accept it when it comes? That remains to be seen. I will be writing much more about global first contact, a time where I believe disillusionment will be at an all time high for Earth for those capable of discerning the truth(which at first wont be many I tend to think)... Stay tuned for those
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...engineers.html

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (2nd May 2015), Alekahn2 (2nd May 2015), Alpha141 (2nd May 2015), Art (3rd May 2015), Awakening2014 (2nd May 2015), Bassplayer1 (2nd May 2015), BMJ (2nd May 2015), Elainie (2nd May 2015), Elisheva (2nd May 2015), Gardener (7th May 2015), ghostrider (2nd May 2015), hohoemi (2nd May 2015), jitu (2nd May 2015), jjjones (2nd May 2015), Johnny (2nd May 2015), justntime2learn (2nd May 2015), Kimberley (2nd May 2015), kirolak (2nd May 2015), Maknocktomb (2nd May 2015), Monica Vogan (2nd May 2015), quiltinggrandma (2nd May 2015), Rhah (7th May 2015), The Alley Cat (2nd May 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd May 2015), yelik (2nd May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Belief System Engineers

time to leave the age of beliefs and enter the age of knowledge ... the false reality we are sold , has a shelf life ... good article Omni ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Alpha141 (2nd May 2015), Art (3rd May 2015), Bassplayer1 (2nd May 2015), Gardener (7th May 2015), jjjones (2nd May 2015), Johnny (2nd May 2015), Omni (2nd May 2015), quiltinggrandma (2nd May 2015), yelik (2nd May 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

personally,i started with dick and jane and went backwards to try to undo some damage-i asked myself when i started buying all their crap---by the way another thanks to all of you,,,being a member of avalon has helped so much,,so far i'm still crawling

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (2nd May 2015), Gardener (7th May 2015), Johnny (2nd May 2015), kirolak (2nd May 2015), Omni (2nd May 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd May 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    time to leave the age of beliefs and enter the age of knowledge ... the false reality we are sold , has a shelf life ... good article Omni ...
    Beautifully put ghostrider And thanks

Quote Posted by quiltinggrandma (here)
    personally,i started with dick and jane and went backwards to try to undo some damage-i asked myself when i started buying all their crap---by the way another thanks to all of you,,,being a member of avalon has helped so much,,so far i'm still crawling
    I love your name. It brought me good energy quiltinggrandma. I'm glad you find assistance here. Avalon has many nuggets of truth from time to time IMHO, and the people here are much wiser than average forums.
    Last edited by Omni; 2nd May 2015 at 07:19.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Art (3rd May 2015), Bassplayer1 (2nd May 2015), BMJ (2nd May 2015), Elisheva (2nd May 2015), Gardener (7th May 2015), ghostrider (2nd May 2015), Johnny (2nd May 2015), Monica Vogan (2nd May 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Great topic Omniverse,

Absolutely agree. There is alot going on to influence the perception of our reality with vested interests....I feel Richard Alan Miller says it very well:

(i saw your message somewhere also...i will get back to you just been very much in silence, ceremony and isolation. Have had many things occurring in my reality)
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Alekahn2 (2nd May 2015), Elisheva (2nd May 2015), Gardener (7th May 2015), Johnny (2nd May 2015), Omni (2nd May 2015), The Alley Cat (2nd May 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd May 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Thanks Omin, good article, I think you are spot on. The Draco control and influence Is indeed very clever but quite evil.

People are expected to conform to the norms of society and the more education (brainwashing) you've received the more you are likely to be a custodian of the system, ( no offence intended) where society often rewards you well. Why would anyone want to break free from a well paid job and lifestyle and seriously consider alternatives because you might jeopardise that lifestyle for yourself and family. Very clever trap especially if you're indebted to the banks supporting your fancy lifestyle.

I worked in the family business many years ago and at one stage admit I became engrossed with that life style for a short time. If I had continued in that direction I would probably be shunning people that believed in much of the stuff I now do.

Just how you encourage the masses to question and think for themselves I am not sure, but I do my best to encourage people at every opportunity to do some of their own research, often a thank less task.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Elainie (2nd May 2015), Gardener (7th May 2015), Omni (3rd May 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,488 times in 10,173 posts

Omni, you are producing an outstanding body of work here. Thank you for examining and articulating these important issues.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Elainie (2nd May 2015), Gardener (7th May 2015), Omni (3rd May 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Research Edward Bernays http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

Quote Edward Louis James Bernays (/bərˈneɪz/; German: [bɛɐ̯ˈnaɪs]; November 22, 1891 − March 9, 1995) was an Austrian-American pioneer in the field of public relations and propaganda, referred to in his obituary as "the father of public relations".[1] He combined the ideas of Gustave Le Bon and Wilfred Trotter on crowd psychology with the psychoanalytical ideas of his uncle, Sigmund Freud.

He felt this manipulation was necessary in society, which he regarded as irrational and dangerous as a result of the "herd instinct" that Trotter had described.[2] Adam Curtis's award-winning 2002 documentary for the BBC, The Century of the Self, pinpoints Bernays as the originator of modern public relations, and Bernays was named one of the 100 most influential Americans of the 20th century by Life magazine
    I highly recommend this documentary ... at the very least please watch/listen to the first 30 minutes.

Quote The Century of the Self is a British television documentary series by Adam Curtis, released in 2002. It focuses on how the work of Sigmund Freud, Anna Freud, and Edward Bernays influenced the way corporations and governments have analyzed, dealt with, and controlled people.
    The century of the self part 1(4)
    https://vimeo.com/48842811

The century of the self part 2(4)
    https://vimeo.com/75779119

The century of the self part 3(4)
    https://vimeo.com/112533840

The century of the self part 4(4)
    https://vimeo.com/75784765

If everyone listened to this the world would jump forward in awareness overnight :-)

Much love to us all, always in all ways!!!

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd May 2015), Awakening2014 (2nd May 2015), Elainie (2nd May 2015), Gardener (7th May 2015), Omni (3rd May 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd May 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

This is a thread with great information...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Gardener (7th May 2015), Omni (3rd May 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I have to come enjoy reading your blogs Omisense. I find myself agreeing with your views a lot of the times so they have been very interesting and helpful to me. Thank you
    And thanks for posting them on here as well by the way. As I probably wouldn't have found them if you hadn't haha
    Last edited by Rhah; 7th May 2015 at 12:56.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhah For This Post:

Omni (7th May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread