+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will we ever have a theory of everything?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Will we ever have a theory of everything?

I found this interesting article about whether science will ever be able to explain everything. What do you think? Are we getting close? I think we are getting closer, e.g. Nassim Haramein has already made a few pretty interesting discoveries and it seems like he has a pretty good direction with his research. Furthermore, if we one day will be able to tap energy from the vacuum, then that will help explain things in an important way. I pesonally think that energy is all around us and is an infinite source of energy and that you cannot remove energy from creation.

Will we ever have a theory of everything?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd May 2015), cuitlahuac (10th May 2015), Fairy Friend (3rd May 2015), Gemma13 (3rd May 2015), greybeard (3rd May 2015), Omni (3rd May 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (3rd May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Will we ever have a theory of everything?

I've already got a theory of everything: it's all crap!

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

I can say I understand the mechanics of all my beliefs on some level. End game science will eventually explain everything minus very few things.

I was conveyed by ETs that they have discovered the source and/or mechanics of almost everything. The source of everything(the Omniverse) itself is one of the only unanswerable mysteries. It is assumed quite soundly that life and everything is infinite in both directions, of past and future.

Judging by my own logic, and what I have been conveyed, yes, science will provide a theory for everything, and conclusions for almost everything.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd May 2015), WhiteLove (3rd May 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I don't think so for to me this would imply stasis and is why "absolute" truth seeking is like chasing the proverbial tail. Truth in my opinion is not static, it is ever changing and with each attainment of "all that there is" another far reaching "truth" is revealed to be discovered and explored. So in as far as discovering the creator and "all that there is", be it science or another field, to believe one can do so implies that "creator" is immutable and would cancel out the concept of infinity.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd May 2015), Marie (9th May 2015), selinam (4th May 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Tom Campbell's book
    My Big Toe ---Toe being the theory of everything is recommended.
    To be going on with at the link below.
    This video is good.

Chris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post957343
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd May 2015), gripreaper (3rd May 2015), selinam (4th May 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

I think we will come to a point some time soon, when a general unified theory of physics will be revealed.

If this is given to an apex AI then all aspects of the physical universe will be de mystified , including a lot of what we now count as spirituality.

We will be left having a much more clear understanding of the journey through the dimensions, and the physics of it. But that journey is primarily a spiritual one, and physics, as Claire Rayner would say is 'just the plumbing ' or facilitator of this wonderful journey

That is why I believe, the higher entities spend all their time working on their spirituality
    God bless

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

craig mitchell (10th May 2015), greybeard (3rd May 2015), Omni (3rd May 2015), Red Skywalker (3rd May 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Will we ever have a theory of everything?

Yes, there will be. But as long scientists see Time as a fourth dimension besides length, width and depth, it will never come to light (for the scientists). If they use SIZE (pulsating points) as fourth dimension then they could construct a better time/space field without Time. The knowledge is out here, but when you understand a theory of everything, you are almighty. That's what never will happen for the normal people and is only for the ruling elite. So, still no theory of everything. Build one yourself like Nassim Haramein. Though he must listen to David Wilcock and use the method of the theory of marble instead of wood. One clue, the use of sacred geometry (= the math of the best sphere packing) is essential. I also made one such theory and the best sphere packing is logic and necessary. Imo it can explain more then Nassim Haramein's theory or the regular science. However, I have stopped promoting my ideas, it's like talking to a brick. Some day, somebody will also find it, because I did it already.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd May 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Quote Posted by Red Skywalker (here)
    Yes, there will be. But as long scientists see Time as a fourth dimension besides length, width and depth, it will never come to light (for the scientists). If they use SIZE (pulsating points) as fourth dimension then they could construct a better time/space field without Time. The knowledge is out here, but when you understand a theory of everything, you are almighty. That's what never will happen for the normal people and is only for the ruling elite. So, still no theory of everything. Build one yourself like Nassim Haramein. Though he must listen to David Wilcock and use the method of the theory of marble instead of wood. One clue, the use of sacred geometry (= the math of the best sphere packing) is essential. I also made one such theory and the best sphere packing is logic and necessary. Imo it can explain more then Nassim Haramein's theory or the regular science. However, I have stopped promoting my ideas, it's like talking to a brick. Some day, somebody will also find it, because I did it already.
    Dear Red, put your stuff out there, but in language and logic for non academics. I believe most science is understandable at that level. I believe that this journey into ever increasing complexity where three men get together and elect themselves as the only three who understand something, then Lord it over the rest, this is a marker of science gone wrong.

Another marker is when the genius of our days, Steven Hawking, makes a pile with books full of speculative semantics, rather than progressing his field.

Another marker is when they say, maybe this and maybe that, but that would imply a new particle, you end up with infinite particles and complexity.
    They are off track because they are meant to be. Real progress in physics is as dangerous to the controllers as over unity energy, democracy or currency emancipation
    God bless

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

craig mitchell (10th May 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

In general I don't believe we will see a TOE looking for it down the road of string theory or whatever the latest view from CERN.

The basic fundamental building block of physics of searching for smaller and smaller particles to reveal the true meaning of everything is the wrong alley to look down.

I think the angle to be looked is that everything is composed of vibrational energy and what that entails.

I don't propose to understand it all if we assume vibrational energy is the basis behind a TOE, but we will never find it if scientists never bother to look in that direction.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd May 2015), cuitlahuac (10th May 2015), Nasu (9th May 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

As far as a TOE goes, the place to start might be EU (electric universe) theory. IMO.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd May 2015), craig mitchell (10th May 2015), panpravda (3rd May 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Quote Posted by kemo (here)
    I've already got a theory of everything: it's all crap!
    Who is the Lord of the Flies?

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    I found this interesting article about whether science will ever be able to explain everything. What do you think? Are we getting close? I think we are getting closer, e.g. Nassim Haramein has already made a few pretty interesting discoveries and it seems like he has a pretty good direction with his research. Furthermore, if we one day will be able to tap energy from the vacuum, then that will help explain things in an important way. I pesonally think that energy is all around us and is an infinite source of energy and that you cannot remove energy from creation.

The theory of everything is an inevitable perspective forged in the imagination. Put that in your prospect pipe and smoke it.

Last edited by ZooLife; 3rd May 2015 at 21:07.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

How can one have a 'Theory of Everything', when the 'Everything' (the Universe, or All That Is) is in an INFINITE state of Creation?

No Beginning and No End.

More to the point, what if WE are the Creators???

Quantum Entanglement Verified: Why Space Is Just The Construct That Gives The Illusion Of Separate Objects...
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...arate-objects/

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

cuitlahuac (10th May 2015), Omni (4th May 2015), selinam (4th May 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

I thought this article ought to go here. I'm not arguing for the correctness of the article, one way or the other, though.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/04/1...e-new-physics/

24. Link to Post #14
    Mexico Avalon Member cuitlahuac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)

Fathers of science like Newton and Plank (Quantum physics) have stated that God or consciousness (an intelligent mind) is behind things in the Universe. Tesla spoke of the particles giving energy to the vacuum. The theory of everything has to do more with the spirit than it has to do with its created particles. The theory of everything might be contained in The Veda but it surely has been described in The Philadelphia Doctorate Course tape lectures by Ronald Hubbard in 1952, where he describes how the spirit creates space, time, energy and matter. All of this in easy to understand terminology of Newtonian science and Plank's quantum mechanics.

The theory of everything is there since 1952 if not earlier with Tesla and The Veda.
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 10th May 2015 at 16:47.

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

I worked on a paper years ago about a 5-dimensional representation of reality, but as always I hesitated to try and get it out there. The scientific community has been very polarized for nearly 100 years since the beginning of the 20th century when all the seeds were planted. They operate within a narrow, strictly controlled view of reality and won't really make room for ideas that are from outside of those confines.

In the paper, you could take the concepts to prove that the definition of a "theory of everything" is hard to pin down, but a "theory of everything measurable" isn't.

The 5th dimension, fractal zoom, extends infinitely (as does time, and the three dimensions of space, potentially), but all of these dimensions have loopback points, due to rules that are determined by the orders of magnitudes of different kinds of infinity.

We are pushing at these borders constantly, but for the three spatial dimensions, distance so far we can't measure something too far away is always an issue. For time, extremely fast and slow time scales are beyond our ability to measure. For fractal zoom, the incredibly large and tiny are still beyond our ability to measure.

Our measurements improve and as we push at these borders, we find the same patterns emerge. This is what allows us to begin to make a theory that can extend beyond what we can measure. We can count on the rules still applying beyond what we can measure, if we make predictions, and then our measurement ability improves, and we verify the predictions were correct.

Long story short, when this theory of everything (measurable, and beyond..) starts to click in the next few years, we'll know our place in time.

The civilization cycles feed into one another for a grander scale of life on earth, just like our life times do for a grander scale of *a* life (our soul), and what happens is that sometimes parts of time get stuck in loops, like we are right now. These loops block evolution because it sends civilizations back crashing down to start over. Some civilizations disappear but their soul groups might come back in another civilization.

There is a way out but we do need to build it for ourselves. Samsara or whatever is not going to automatically come down and rescue anyone. Against all odds we will build our way out of this eddy of time, and move on to greener pastures.
    Last edited by triquetra; 11th May 2015 at 07:59.

+ Reply to Thread