+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Knowing

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Default Knowing

I'm confused. I'm frustrated. You should be too. Why?

Stagnation is what I have learned can keep you stuck in a paradigm forever, without the change, the benefits of change and what I believe to be the future of knowing.

We are doing this to ourselves with help probably by design by the usual players.

Think ET - we have stopped wanting to know. We have become stagnant. We have been infiltrated (not this forum: Avalon, I mean generally speaking) to the point of reverting - reverting into the corner of not caring or wanting to know. Again, we have dropped the collective in making this happen, the future of knowing.

Hey - look at this place (the planet we all live on and have lived on in may lives and dimensions) - it's not getting better as more people wake up. It's becoming trendy to ignore our given quest of incarnating here, now, to help this Earth become free, and knowledgeable.

Let's go back to around 2005 to 2008. We all felt it - that was "knowing" - that's what I'm talking about - we have lost that feeling. I guess many have given up (including me) - due to the frustration of trying to convey what's going on without the fallout from those we tended to "preach" to. Remember how exciting all the information was, and deciphering the disinfo, the outright BS and the clever trolls? What happened? Nothing has happened the way anyone has predicted.

I feel we who wanted the outright truth have just faded into the background awaiting their next incarnation. I also feel that we have been left behind - and in that KNOWING dimension others are there wondering where the heck is everyone?

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Agape (3rd May 2015), Alekahn2 (4th May 2015), aranuk (3rd May 2015), Baby Steps (3rd May 2015), betoobig (3rd May 2015), DaRkViPeR (3rd May 2015), Flash (3rd May 2015), ghostrider (3rd May 2015), Heart-2-Heart (4th May 2015), Omni (3rd May 2015), Orph (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), ulli (4th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Knowing

I am frustrated too. There seems nothing happening anymore, but the work is still going on. Did you see all the video's from here:

http://secretspaceprogram.org/presentations/

I have also my own frustration. I have studied for almost twenty five years the way the Universe works. I have found an easy way for understanding Time, the workings of UFO's (electromagnetic driven vehicles), the wrong simplified equations of Maxwell (from 3D to 2D), what consciousness causes, which btw is the predecessor of self-consciousness, what dimensional portals in essence are, etc. You can connect spirituality, and even religion in a way, to real science. Nobody even wants to talk about the ideas on a scientific level. Yes, I tried also on this forum, but no university scientists seems to be here. So I tried scientific forums, boy, what narrow-minded idiots are there.
    By investigating it, teaching it and finally use it, we can go to a highly advanced and civilized society. But that is not the goal of humanity it seems.

I have stopped with my ideas and will wait till the times are ready. Maybe in another incarnation. I don't want to talk about my ideas anymore, let others try to find it. I am done. The knowledge is on Earth, but now locked away and probably in the wrong hands.

So watchZEITGEISTnow (did that a long time ago) you are not alone in your frustrations.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Agape (3rd May 2015), aranuk (3rd May 2015), Baby Steps (3rd May 2015), betoobig (3rd May 2015), DaRkViPeR (3rd May 2015), Flash (3rd May 2015), Heart-2-Heart (4th May 2015), hohoemi (3rd May 2015), Omni (3rd May 2015), Orph (3rd May 2015), Rich (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), ulli (4th May 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (3rd May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

remember we are all targets of a weapon used by the PTB , that most don't believe is real ... ask yourself why am I having these thoughts , these feelings ... it could be just life or it could be mind control weapons to distract those who are awake ... take a drive or walk into the countryside away from large groups of people , spend twenty minutes with nature , it does wonders ... with all the protesting in Baltimore , NYC , and other places those thoughts from those people roll out into the world , like waves hitting a surf board , thoughts have energy ... rocky times , rocky feelings ... Take your power back , right now ... it's yours not theirs ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

ulli (4th May 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (3rd May 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Red Skywalker (here)
    I am frustrated too. There seems nothing happening anymore, but the work is still going on. Did you see all the video's from here:

I have also my own frustration. I have studied for almost twenty five years the way the Universe works. I have found an easy way for understanding Time, the workings of UFO's (electromagnetic driven vehicles), the wrong simplified equations of Maxwell (from 3D to 2D), what consciousness causes, which btw is the predecessor of self-consciousness, what dimensional portals in essence are, etc. You can connect spirituality, and even religion in a way, to real science. Nobody even wants to talk about the ideas on a scientific level. Yes, I tried also on this forum, but no university scientists seems to be here. So I tried scientific forums, boy, what narrow-minded idiots are there.
    By investigating it, teaching it and finally use it, we can go to a highly advanced and civilized society. But that is not the goal of humanity it seems.

I have stopped with my ideas and will wait till the times are ready. Maybe in another incarnation. I don't want to talk about my ideas anymore, let others try to find it. I am done. The knowledge is on Earth, but now locked away and probably in the wrong hands.

So watchZEITGEISTnow (did that a long time ago) you are not alone in your frustrations.
    You have to keep sharing, you have to keep sharing, you have to keep sharing.

And you are wrong on one thing: there is a few real scientist here and certainly a few real spiritual teachers (even if they do not know it lol - but the scientists knwo whom they are). And quite a few of both who are non members but active readers.

You never know where the seed will germinate. YOu have to keep sharing. This is what I think. Perk yourself up, and continue your path while sharing.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    remember we are all targets of a weapon used by the PTB , that most don't believe is real ... ask yourself why am I having these thoughts , these feelings ... it could be just life or it could be mind control weapons to distract those who are awake ... take a drive or walk into the countryside away from large groups of people , spend twenty minutes with nature , it does wonders ... with all the protesting in Baltimore , NYC , and other places those thoughts from those people roll out into the world , like waves hitting a surf board , thoughts have energy ... rocky times , rocky feelings ... Take your power back , right now ... it's yours not theirs ...
    Yes, a few question to alwasy ask oneself, and one of them is "is this my own thought", most of the time the answer is no. And it is not pushed only by PTB, but by the culture as well, by the family, by one's own skewed belief system, name it. Once aware that it is not your real thought, you have the choice: keep it, transform it or flush it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by Red Skywalker (here)

You have to keep sharing, you have to keep sharing, you have to keep sharing.

And you are wrong on one thing: there is a few real scientist here and certainly a few real spiritual teachers (even if they do not know it lol - but the scientists knwo whom they are). And quite a few of both who are non members but active readers.

You never know where the seed will germinate. YOu have to keep sharing. This is what I think. Perk yourself up, and continue your path while sharing.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Yes, a few question to alwasy ask oneself, and one of them is "is this my own thought", most of the time the answer is no. And it is not pushed only by PTB, but by the culture as well, by the family, by one's own skewed belief system, name it. Once aware that it is not your real thought, you have the choice: keep it, transform it or flush it.
    ----------------

Hey WatchZeilgestnow (last time I call you by the whole sentence, next it will be WatchZ, because otherwise it is very difficult for my little French brain), some of us have been at it for 40 years!! so keep going, there is not much other ways.
    On the other hand it seems that PTB has been at it for thousands of years. So we have to be more persistent, can we?
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

ghostrider (4th May 2015), Meggings (4th May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), ulli (4th May 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (3rd May 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

instead of believing , we simply must BE ... knowing is useless without being ... knowledge and wisdom is useless without Being ... we must apply what we know ... thought +action= results ... the key is in our thinking , for as a man thinketh so is he ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Carmen (4th May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (4th May 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

Always remember what you are. Where your thoughts project.... energy goes my friend. I understand your frustration as we all want change and understand there is a silent war going on if you haven't noticed. We all must expand our consciousness and awake others and believe me if we awake others the consciousness will become stronger. TBTW know if we work together we can do anything we put our hearts and minds too thus ending the things we hate and or happening in the world. Yoda once said " do or do not there is no try"

Much love to all

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

sandy (4th May 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (4th May 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote that was "knowing" - that's what I'm talking about - we have lost that feeling

AYE CarUMba!! The Planet People and everything is on one hell of a roller coaster ride right now ---which planet are you on? lol
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

watchZEITGEISTnow (4th May 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

OK i guess all is not lost - was a bit cynical yesterday too. I will say even today some older guy looked like a vet introduced himself and straight into Roswell ETs and so on - that was quite amazing. I didn't bring it up either. Then a few days ago (I forgot to mention this) a young guy I worked with came up and started chatting - reptilians "I believe in that ****!" - so even though I sounded over it (and to a point i am) - it is interesting to see the newbies on their starting quests.

Thanks for the input - makes me feel a little more upbeat (you guys always are and have been the forefront of this topic especially). Perhaps I will just encourage those that do open up with literature to start with or youtubes like PC and the like. After short visit to SE Asia I realized how lucky I am where I live, and do have a luxury none of those less fortunate have to actually study and learn about this stuff.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

[QUOTE=CD7;958290]
    Quote that was "knowing" - that's what I'm talking about - we have lost that feeling

There is a ton of diversions going on from what in my opinion is needed - ET open contact globally (without all the false flag ET invasion scenarios). Basically universal/cosmic truth for Earth.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

It's still not going to happen because the ones with the biggest hand in our affairs don't really mean well for anyone, even the ones in the palm of their hands (little do they realize?). But if there was disclosure it'd be game over for their food source.

Understanding how dissonant energy can be a kind of consumable fuel is a good step. Consonant energy has similarly unbelievable properties but each time we get close to figuring that out, the timeline is altered to distract us (fracturing religions, triggering wars, etc.).

We are being given help but the help is passing through another layer that wants to block any help. That layer makes it nearly impossible to get help directly. Aside from the additional information we are provided, we are on our own to get out of this situation.

The good news is that we can do it.

I went through that frustration years ago, hitting a low point around 2008-2010. It turns out I was just missing a piece of the puzzle regarding what I could do to help.

Once you empower yourself, the frustration will go away.

For me it started with meditation through a very powerful system that was beyond what I could do on my own. It led to a sense of being guided to gain key knowledge in different areas to put together something that could really make a difference.

I think anyone can do it.

Michael Tsarion's advice is really and truly good, I am not sure how far he has gone with meditation however.

Those advocating truly powerful meditation techniques are good, not sure how far they've gone towards getting a grip on the sheer starkness of the real nature of our current reality that's under the veil.

The truth lies of course in the merging of these two "opposite" focuses, educating oneself to transform yourself, and also connecting to a much more extended reality to transform yourself.

The answers seem to follow once you reach a breaking point where you become aware of a collective on the fringe of this reality, still engaged with it, but mostly involved in building the new. They are well aware of how reality navigates through the different probable paths of the future to decide on one path and make it our shared experience.

The collective is pushing reality in the direction of two major branches that see either a disappearing portion of the civilization, or else a total reclaiming of the planet altogether.

It's important to remember that it's not important which of these two paths (out of many more total major paths still possible) we take, just that all of the goodness humanity has hung onto despite hundreds or thousands of years of oppression is not going to be squeezed out of us by going onto one of the dystopian paths.

We do deserve better than that and we will get it by working together.

It might be obvious now that very gradually the public is being goaded into taking up arms, to be lured into more protests so that they can clamp down even harder, to try and incite the conditions necessary to push the world down one of the dystopian paths.

At all costs we cannot allow that to happen. We are definitely coming into the critical years where humanity's collective actions will have a more dramatic bearing on our future than ever before.

How can I summarize?
    - Awakening remains the first step, but it's important to get it complete, both outer and inner awakening is needed
    - Participating in collective action is definitely the next step, but this collective is just as subtle as the one's who have lured people into the semi-dark reality we find ourselves in, so you won't see this collective's actions on the news. You will send and receive communications via meditation techniques. You'll be guided to do your part but what you will wind up doing as your part will not be obvious to you or anyone else. You may end up knowing the role you will play, or what you will contribute, but not in a literal sense. Abstract and symbolic reasoning will replace the need for literal reasoning in each and every situation.
    - Part of humanity has been lost. Time after time they are coming back not as humans anymore. We have to cut our losses here. But we can either
    a) Leave from this reality to leave all the darkness in the company of itself, with nothing to prey on, or
    b) Reclaim this reality (our planet) in an initially subtle but suddenly tremendous way, pushing the darkness to go elsewhere to find its prey

The above seems incredible, but I have been experiencing a very different reality than most for over 15 years now, it's been filled with enough extremely unusual events that I know very well to what degree reality is more than what meets the eye.

People will need to be willing to step up and appreciate the seriousness of the situation. I can imagine how hard it must be to deal with the intensity of the world around us on one hand, yet remain fully capable of entering highly relaxed stated (meditation) in order to draw from the many benefits, on the other hand.

That resilience is what we need most of all. This will show you are in control of the wave systems around you. More on this in a thread I started awhile back once I get the chance to finish preparing the introductory material.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th May 2015), Carmen (4th May 2015), Flash (4th May 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (4th May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread