+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Are we into messages, or into the messengers?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Default Are we into messages, or into the messengers?

Hello everyone. It is not my intention to offend anyone. I just needd some explanation why is been the thread about Lylli sending a messege to Simon closed... yes i know Runningdeer asked for it but i think she is been pushed in that direction.
    Is any thread that gives us relevant info about what´s going on in our planet not our bussines?
    Do we care more about the messengers than about the messege?
    Does someone who brings a messege had to come with reference letter?
    Isn´t a forum a place to discuss?
    Minding my own bussines isn´t willing to know the right direction for me and my beloved ones?
    Sorry Runningdeer if i offended you posting this thread. Is not my intention to re-open your thread but i want/need to understand what happend. It may be englhis is not my mother´s lenguage and i could´t get the point. I don´´t feel any need to defend nor Lyli, nor Simon, nor even Runningdear... i want to defend the freedome to talk about what i do believe is my bussines and everybodie´s bussines. I don´t understand why anyone can be offended while talking about someone´s messege.
    I´ll be please if someone just explains me what happened. I am a bit slow at times. Thanks in advance to all.

LOVE

Juan

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Agape (3rd May 2015), Baby Steps (3rd May 2015), Elainie (3rd May 2015), FinallyNow (4th May 2015), Gardener (3rd May 2015), Gerald Paris (3rd May 2015), giovonni (3rd May 2015), greybeard (3rd May 2015), Iloveyou (3rd May 2015), Meggings (7th May 2015), naste.de.lumina (7th May 2015), Olam (4th May 2015), onawah (3rd May 2015), raregem (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), skyflower (3rd May 2015), Star Tsar (3rd May 2015), Stephanie (3rd May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Default Re: Are we into messages, or into the messengers?

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Hello everyone. It is not my intention to offend anyone. I just needd some explanation why is been the thread about Lylli sending a messege to Simon closed... yes i know Runningdeer asked for it but i think she is been pushed in that direction.
    Is any thread that gives us relevant info about what´s going on in our planet not our bussines?
    Do we care more about the messengers than about the messege?
    Does someone who brings a messege had to come with reference letter?
    Isn´t a forum a place to discuss?
    Minding my own bussines isn´t willing to know the right direction for me and my beloved ones?
    Sorry Runningdeer if i offended you posting this thread. Is not my intention to re-open your thread but i want/need to understand what happend. It may be englhis is not my mother´s lenguage and i could´t get the point. I don´´t feel any need to defend nor Lyli, nor Simon, nor even Runningdear... i want to defend the freedome to talk about what i do believe is my bussines and everybodie´s bussines. I don´t understand why anyone can be offended while talking about someone´s messege.
    I´ll be please if someone just explains me what happened. I am a bit slow at times. Thanks in advance to all.

LOVE

Juan
    I only skim-read RunningDeer's thread, because I don't know who Simon Parkes and Lily Earthling are (nor do I care), but it seemed to me that in her post, RunningDeer was asking like-minded others who are familiar with Parkes, and who like him, to join her in wishing him well. To my mind, her thread pre-supposes a knowledge of who Parkes is and what he does, plus the assumption that those who respond to the thread will be in agreement with her feelings about him. If people disagreed with her (RunningDeer) about Parkes and his work, or if they are unfamiliar with him, then a thread devoted to wishing him well is not the place to express their thoughts and feelings; all they have to do is avoid the thread, or start a new thread critiquing him, or go to google and start to research him and what he does, and judge for themselves.

So, I thought that the some who posted on that thread were being sort of rude. Not necessarily rude per se...but rude to bring their requests for more info about Parkes, or their skepticism of him (or Lilly Earthling, whoever she is), etc., to a thread devoted to wishing him well.

But like I said, I only skimmed the thread, so maybe I am misunderstanding the whole thing . If that is so, then I offer my apologies, and request everyone to just please ignore this post of mine...its all just my 2 cents, anyway
    Last edited by Selkie; 3rd May 2015 at 12:31.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd May 2015), betoobig (3rd May 2015), giovonni (3rd May 2015), greybeard (3rd May 2015), onawah (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015), Shannon (28th December 2015), skyflower (3rd May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I likewise apologise to RunningDear . I think I missed there was a question to me from Aspen even : it was late hour and the screen light was blinding .

But , as Juan said .. ''and what are we upto'' .

Simon is no way senior to me in his understanding , he's far more efficient and proficient though and he's in the right place to speak .
    The same may be true for those like Corey , Andrew Bassiago or Dr Salla .. and so and so forth .

There is a common wisdom to be followed here , and information that maybe 'close to truth' even if in indirect manner but there's also plenty of 'pieces' that maybe entirely wrong ,
    false as false can be , particularly when applied to human side of barricade .

The 'false pieces' are especially hard to get rid of because more than often they're 'too pretty' and created to fit in to places so perfectly so that the whole picture gives meaning .

I suppose it's similar like one of those shining jigsaw puzzles on large screen that can create multiple pictures .. and multiverse of meanings depending on where did you place your 'bets' , your key points .
    You can create 'goose' or a 'cat' , and convince everyone this really IS a goose or a cat .
    Between the goose and a cat .. it's a 'goose-cat hybrid' .

Reality is occasionally overlapping .

That's why there's a huge demand for the 'theory of everything' and so many people , in mainstream science or even the alternative community are after it and some think they've got it even .
    But from where I see it , having an idea or a conviction that you've 'got it' maybe like a 5 year old ( or 30 year old , or 1000 year old .. ) glimpse to the reality ,
    and what they call 'small kensho' in Zen . A moment of enlightenment . It's not real enlightenment and not real 'theory of everything' .

That one may take thousands of years ( counted by peaceful scientific and spiritual digging ) to develop .

Imagine encountering physical theories and views of entirely different civilisation from yours .
    Imagine there is large number of such intelligent civilisations in Space and each of them are trying to arrive at 'the theory of everything' , painstakingly , from their own point of view , over millions of years .

At the end - should end exist - there is plenty of knowledge that will be matching and can be compared and put together at one table - if everyone wishes so -

there will be plenty of knowledge lost .. because many civilisations go extinct and many are born till then ..

and there'll be also many rare pieces of observations not fitting anywhere . The Universe is vast .. and unique in more ways than we can estimate .

The Universe itself is an Event , a Happening .. from phenomenological point of view , it's happening only once .. in its timeless form . It is also repeating itself endlessly and learning from its own matrices and records and forming itself from perfect centre to vast and scattered edges ..

it has many important forces to it like its chirality ( whether it's turning right or left ) , weak and strong forces and dimensions that have been barely outlined by human science so far ,
    not to speak about them being proved or well understood , partially because of TABU imposed on certain events and awareness in the past .

The saddest thing that may happen to any 'message' from out of the human realm is it being misinterpreted , tainted by human ambitions for immediate success ,
    turning to tool in someones hands instead of being scaled, measured , researched , evaluated first of all ,
    which means = well understood .

There had been plenty of attempts of communication from other worlds and entities , with human world , in the past and many if not most of them failed , were ignored or gravely misunderstood .

Reminds me of the scene from Monty Python 'Life of Brian' ''I'm not the messiah''

Incredible as it sounds ... the dispute about 'this particular messiah' is now more than 2000 years old, it's been never sorted and costed good few millions of human lives and to this day .. ( well .. fill your own dots please ... )

The message and the messiah are two different phenomena ( yes Juan ) .

But then , the true message and the false message are too .

In case of ET-Human communication the weight of justification has to be placed on refining , the justification of the message itself - understanding who/what is speaking to you
    before any applications and ramification process can be started .

There may be much to explain but as I've said last night , the internet is turning to very chaotic place .

Some have chosen their idols , pop-stars and messiahs already .. some with more discrimination than the others .

If you want sobriety and point of view , and get some knowledge I could provide please let me know where to answer to ,
    preferably not in 'someones messiahs threads' .

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd May 2015), betoobig (3rd May 2015), Iloveyou (3rd May 2015), Olam (4th May 2015), onawah (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), skyflower (3rd May 2015), Star Tsar (4th May 2015), Stephanie (3rd May 2015), Sunny (4th May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015), Wind (3rd May 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Sorry Runningdeer if i offended you posting this thread. Is not my intention to re-open your thread but i want/need to understand what happend. It may be englhis is not my mother´s lenguage and i could´t get the point. I don´´t feel any need to defend nor Lyli, nor Simon, nor even Runningdear... i want to defend the freedome to talk about what i do believe is my bussines and everybodie´s bussines. I don´t understand why anyone can be offended while talking about someone´s message.
    What’s happening on the planet is everyone’s business.

Juan, you absolutely did not offend me. In fact, your PM comment was one that reminded me that ‘this’ is bigger than anyone person.

I forgot that it’s everyone's thread and their opinions. It’s not my ‘job’ to change anyone only to offer another point of view.

Thank you for the reminder.

One concern was/is that if people don’t take the time to hear what Lily Earthling and Goz Stone say, we’ll go round and round. This is exactly what the dracos and other astral feeders thrive on. They also get to live on through our ignorance to the truth. I’m here to discover the truth and play a part in that process.

RunningDeer <3

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd May 2015), betoobig (3rd May 2015), Elainie (3rd May 2015), Gardener (3rd May 2015), Gerald Paris (3rd May 2015), ghostrider (3rd May 2015), Iloveyou (3rd May 2015), Lancet (11th May 2015), naste.de.lumina (7th May 2015), Olam (4th May 2015), onawah (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), skyflower (3rd May 2015), Stephanie (3rd May 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Having time to sleep on it, I made assumptions that folks would read the content with an open mind. I also made assumptions that people have the time to listen to at least one of the videos from the other thread. That last point is most important. As mentioned in the other post, it’s not about any one person. It’s about All of us and Mother Earth (for starters).

I see now, that on the other thread there were two points that added to the confusion. It’d have been better to keep them separate. Though honestly I don’t know how because they do overlap:
    • to pass the message along to Simon
    • the information from Lily Earthingly and Goz Stone
    In brief: from their conversations, I’ve learned on how the astral world continues to keep us in lock down by the very fact that we’re not aware of how they do it. That there’s an astral matrix overlay on our true home, Mother Earth. Until we recognize that the draco astral feeder types will continue to use trickery to rule, manipulate and drain us and our Mother Earth home. That trickery includes humanity doing their bidding without our knowing that we are in full participation.

I’d be the first to say that some of it is a rehash of the information. But how they’ve presented it and how they’ve offered new parts, has brought clarity into my daily life. For the last several months, I’ve benefited from some of it.

As this conversation unfolds, I’ll stay open for personal blind spots. Hopefully, others will be honest enough with themselves to do the same.

RunningDeer <3

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Agape (3rd May 2015), betoobig (3rd May 2015), Elainie (3rd May 2015), Gardener (3rd May 2015), ghostrider (3rd May 2015), giovonni (3rd May 2015), Iloveyou (3rd May 2015), Limor Wolf (4th May 2015), Meggings (7th May 2015), Olam (4th May 2015), onawah (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), skyflower (3rd May 2015), Stephanie (3rd May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Sorry you got hassled else where Running Deer
    The following does not apply to you.

People tend to be interested in getting their point across and then getting it confirmed by others.
    They are not necessarily open minded.
    Any opinion or even proven truth, that seems to threaten the held opinion triggers hostile reaction.

As far as the opening header goes.
    Yes people get into being followers and questioning the validity of anything the one they are following states, can invoke a very hostile response.
    The ego thinks that "if im proven wrong I will die"--only ego can ever feel threatened.

Many years ago I had been a follower of a spiritual teacher and got into "Baba said"
    Was he always right in what he said? Definitely not.
    Now I hope I have learned from that.

The Truth does not need defending.

A quote from the book "I Am That"
    "The real does not die, the unreal never lived"

Basically discernment is needed and an attitude of putting no head above or below your own.
    I learn from others and therefore my beliefs have changed greatly over the years

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 3rd May 2015 at 14:54.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd May 2015), betoobig (3rd May 2015), Deega (3rd May 2015), earthdreamer (7th May 2015), Gardener (3rd May 2015), giovonni (3rd May 2015), Heart-2-Heart (4th May 2015), iamthat (3rd May 2015), Iloveyou (3rd May 2015), Ivanhoe (3rd May 2015), Limor Wolf (4th May 2015), Olam (4th May 2015), onawah (3rd May 2015), Pam (5th May 2015), Rich (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), skyflower (3rd May 2015), Stephanie (3rd May 2015), Truthseeker85 (6th May 2015), Verdilac (3rd May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015), Wind (3rd May 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Having time to sleep on it, I made assumptions that folks would read the content with an open mind. I also made assumptions that people have the time to listen to at least one of the videos from the other thread. That last point is most important. As mentioned in the other post, it’s not about any one person. It’s about All of us and Mother Earth (for starters).

I see now, that on the other thread there were two points that added to the confusion. It’d have been better to keep them separate. Though honestly I don’t know how because they do overlap:
    In brief: from their conversations, I’ve learned on how the astral world continues to keep us in lock down by the very fact that we’re not aware of how they do it. That there’s an astral matrix overlay on our true home, Mother Earth. Until we recognize that the draco astral feeder types will continue to use trickery to rule, manipulate and drain us and our Mother Earth home. That trickery includes humanity doing their bidding without our knowing that we are in full participation.

I’d be the first to say that some of it is a rehash of the information. But how they’ve presented it and how they’ve offered new parts, has brought clarity into my daily life. For the last several months, I’ve benefited from some of it.

As this conversation unfolds, I’ll stay open for personal blind spots. Hopefully, others will be honest enough with themselves to do the same.

RunningDeer <3
    As far as astral usage to enslave those who cannot see through, i think you are on target. I also think it goes much further than this. I have not read nor listen to the authors and videos you refer to, so I cannot comment on these.

But you are spot on, basically. Astral world is based on emotions and manipulates the imagination parts related to the emotional world. Most of us - humanity - me included, fall easily in this trap. And then, afterward, the "knowledge" trap is there for us to surpass.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

betoobig (3rd May 2015), Gardener (3rd May 2015), Limor Wolf (4th May 2015), onawah (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), skyflower (3rd May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

I just needd some explanation why is been the thread about Lylli sending a messege to Simon closed
    For those who might be interested and who had not already connected the dots, I presume that Juan (betoobig) refers to this thread: Dear Simon Parkes, I send this out to you from my heart to your heart.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

betoobig (3rd May 2015), Deega (3rd May 2015), genevieve (4th May 2015), onawah (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I did listen to Lily Earthling and Goz Stone as per the other thread.

I found some salient points, and some I'm not to sure about. It is claimed that in 56BC the alignments of the astral grid and the earth grid were "skewed" by tilting the earth on it's axis, or in other words, a pole shift of true north with magnetic north. I'm not aware of anyone else talking about this event as the catalyst for our subconscious, and yet this did not deter me from the main theme.

We only use about 3 to 5 percent of our available perceptive abilities, namely the five physical senses and our conscious mind. The rest of our consciousness resides in what we call the "subconscious" and this part of us controls and guides us even though we are mostly unaware and oblivious to what goes on inside our subconscious minds.

Yet, those who would malign the astral grid with the physical grid know exactly how to program the subconscious and how to vampire our energy, also known as "loosh" Part of this subconscious programming is about the body as finite and non spiritual, needy and trapped in a prison planet of scarcity, and that the goal is to leave the ego, leave the body and ascend into higher consciousness. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Being "IN" a body and fully conscious is the truth, and completing that circuit by being fully grounded and in the present moment, feeling on all the physical levels as well as the more subtle astral levels, regardless of the malignments is our heritage. We do not realize how powerful we are and what access we actually have to the power of the universe, the matrix of all things. We CAN AND DO create all that we see in the hologram of creation and we are not victims at all. This is what scares the sh!t out of the controllers more than anything.

The 96% of the subconscious and the higher brain centers of the cerebellum and the cerebrum were at on time fully conscious, and can be again in we so choose. We choose to support the control grid and the paradigm of scarcity and the beliefs and notions of a dying and aging body. The body does not need to age and die, or be subject to all manner of fight or flight adrenaline survival response against a world at war and divisive, and the mind does not need to be oblivious to what it already knows.

Why do you suppose earth is the crown jewel of all grand experiments in the cosmos and why do you suppose massive amounts of souls want to come to earth and experience what it is like to be in a body? Why do you suppose that so many nefarious astral critters want to vampire and loosh us and steal our heritage? Why do you suppose so much effort is spent to steer and muddy up the new age movement? Why is the awakening such a big deal?

We spend way too much time and energy on distractions and divisiveness, and the paradigm of scarcity, to shift our perspective, and thus focus our energy towards a reality we once had and can have again, if we choose.

Just to let you know Paula, some of us do actually listen to the video's and take the message to heart. Your efforts are not in vain.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 3rd May 2015 at 16:23.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

18. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

beewarenow (15th May 2015), betoobig (3rd May 2015), Elainie (3rd May 2015), Flash (3rd May 2015), Gardener (3rd May 2015), genevieve (4th May 2015), giovonni (3rd May 2015), greybeard (3rd May 2015), heyokah (3rd May 2015), Iloveyou (3rd May 2015), Limor Wolf (4th May 2015), Muzz (3rd May 2015), Olam (4th May 2015), onawah (3rd May 2015), Pam (5th May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), spiritwind (16th June 2015), Stephanie (3rd May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015), Wind (3rd May 2015), Zampano (4th May 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

RunningDear , my earnest wish and hope is that I'm not hurting you ( or anyone else for that purpose ) by my message . At the same time , I don't understand how possibly could truth be shared without destroying someones old believes .

What we are witness to here looks like very round-about debate to me .. yes truth has to be repeated many times so that everyone has chance to get it , true ,
    but is that all the billions of people out there 'aren't getting it' . Really .

'Mother Earth' .. our true home .. sadly not . Happily not . I know that you and many others will disagree but so be it ,

wait some more time I think . It's like hugging the Teddy Bear I've got from friend and thinking of true love , yes I wish .. my wishful thinking .. and while the friend is long gone and have their life and family , the teddy remained honest .
    Sadly, happily honest teddy .

So is 'Mother Earth' for you . You can believe in 'it' and be one with the 'Goddess' , you're the Goddess there , the planet is .. a planet .
    There are billions of stars and planets in this Universe and many have been someones ( even yours ) home .
    The 'biosphere' is intelligent , not the rock underneath . There were people since beginngnless times who sat and meditated for years in front of the 'rock' , wall , cave .. until they reached greater wisdom.
    Many had gone mad in that process too . That's known . Quite serious. Many came to wrong conclusions ..

but the 'rock' did not change because of any of them .

Non-living matter has its own evolution .. and life , more subtle , frail web of life has another one .

The biosphere 'thinks' and 'acts' in consonance .. that's how it also 'evolves' . It dances very carefully on the hospitable edges of the 'rock' underneath . One step to side and the web is gone ..

'Mother Earth' = referring to the rock now , does not care we are here or not . It's not going to adjust its climate or anything else to fit to us,
    it's us who had been here for millions of years and had to adjust to it ,

and were trapped here .. and that's where all the evolution of faiths and convictions, apathy and cynicism and all these extreme emotions, good or bad come from.

To put it the best way possible : we are guests here . Long term tenants perhaps ..
    we are obliged to maintain the place till we have to stay .

Yes all the religious authorities of past , presence and future were convincing about that 'this place' is your chosen home, this life is your privileged life and all is as perfect as God created it , for you .
    It's a 'good faith' and if it helps you to get through today or tomorrow .. then it's also merciful faith and let it be . It takes few turmoils and cataclysms unfolding and cosmic intelligence imperative I suppose to get beyond this point - where we've ALL been -
    to want to know more even or be ready for it .

There aren't many 'dracos' or 'mantids' here who aren't also partially human , it's all in your genes , everyones , not in the same proportion yet there's much more ,
    depending on what part of you - and you - awakens first .

The metaphor about taming and conquering the 'dragon' existed since the dawn of mankind because in a way .. the dragon is no more than than untamed power , the 'force' ,
    so is intelligence devoid of highest purpose , so are the 'giant insects' and 'sleek men in grey' .

At time of my rarely-real ET encounters , some that followed in years after Bodhgaya .. it was made clear to me repeatedly .. not to search for these 'ET's among humans .

When you meet their ( or our , depending on which bank you're standing on at any particular time ) reality face to face you will understand why . The quality can not be exactly replicated or duplicated,
    and it's fairly difficult to maintain .. it's impossible to reproduce exactly by human brain yet of the moment unless this would be some sort of specifically controlled environment ,
    that's how there no 'direct proofs' , lots of disinformation and many mistakes .

Retaining the awareness of that quality itself .. is helpful not to fall to confusion . Confusions do prevail so far , with countless '' witnesses'' to what they saw and what did it mean ,
    however .. the whole fiasco starts if you start trying to prove yourself or 'plant' your knowledge on someones elses experiences and statements ,
    in order to grow 'one bigger shrub' .

To rectify .. this message is for anyone who can benefit from it , not specifically RunningDear .

Apologies if I've posted ( sinned ) .

Sadly, that has to be the case ..

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

betoobig (3rd May 2015), Flash (3rd May 2015), Gardener (3rd May 2015), Iloveyou (3rd May 2015), Lancet (11th May 2015), Olam (4th May 2015), onawah (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015), Stephanie (3rd May 2015), Sunny (4th May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015), Wind (3rd May 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

There's more to all this than meets the eye. That is for certain.

In my opinion its all distraction. The world needs us here and now, choosing the future we desire, not lost in dreams about mantids or whatever.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

beewarenow (15th May 2015), betoobig (3rd May 2015), Flash (3rd May 2015), Gardener (3rd May 2015), ghostrider (3rd May 2015), greybeard (3rd May 2015), Iloveyou (3rd May 2015), Lancet (11th May 2015), onawah (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), Star Tsar (4th May 2015), Stephanie (3rd May 2015), Verdilac (3rd May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Regarding Lily Earthling and Goz Stone, can anyone tell me where they got their information from? I listened to one 3 hour interview with both and found a lot of the main points on target (for me) but I wish to know more about where they obtained their info.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

betoobig (3rd May 2015), Flash (3rd May 2015), Gardener (3rd May 2015), onawah (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    There's more to all this than meets the eye. That is for certain.

In my opinion its all distraction. The world needs us here and now, choosing the future we desire, not lost in dreams about mantids or whatever.
    Yes many distractions---we all love a story --true or not.

Well the mystics say we are here to discover the Truth.
    The Truth they point to is that there is only One Soul--One Self and I am that. (Only God is--that is One without a second"

Many thousands of years of enlightened saying exactly this.
    They are presenting a message, not looking for followers.
    For me finding the answer to the question "Who am I?" is paramount.
    The answer is not found by mind or intellect but is experiential.
    The caterpillar has the potential to be the butterfly.
    We all have the potential to discover the True Self which we are.
    That is within all.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd May 2015), beewarenow (15th May 2015), betoobig (3rd May 2015), DeDukshyn (3rd May 2015), Flash (3rd May 2015), Gardener (3rd May 2015), gripreaper (3rd May 2015), Iloveyou (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), Stephanie (3rd May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015), Wind (3rd May 2015), Zampano (4th May 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

This is the kind of discussion that keeps me coming back to Avalon.
    I have listened to a couple of the interviews with Lily and one with Goz, and it was enough to confirm the personal feelings I've had that there is more to the whole picture that Simon has been presenting for us that needs to be examined more closely.
    Unfortunately, I don't have the kind of time I used to have to add as much as I would like to the discussion, but just to say here that so many good points have been brought up, it's clear that some of us (enough, hopefully) are thinking clearly and deeply.
    That is very encouraging!
    We really MUST be into the messages, and not the messengers; though treating the messengers with courtesy and respect is necessary, it is imperative to also remember that we are all human (at least, to some extent!) and so each, without exception, has our own particular blind spots that need mirroring from others.
    When there is unwillingness to engage in that process, then something is wrong, some secrets are being valued more than the truth, and that's a problem.

Lately I've noticed in myself a sense of unease resulting from the idea that "everything is going to be OK, it's just a matter of getting from here to there (the future, where the truth is finally out and people are acting on it, etc.)".
    It's only OK if we are paying attention NOW to what is up for our examination, analysis, debate, correction, etc.
    This may seem obvious, but it just seems like there has been a subtle drifting toward complacency, and it's been difficult to target in on just where we are NOW.
    But this discussion is a great wakeup call and a good sign to me that, not just on a superficial level but on a very deep level, not everything is slipping past the radar.
    And what's not slipping by here are important issues.
    It's not a time to relax, but we've been through this enough times now hopefully that we should know where the pitfalls are, and won't have to fall into them yet again.
    There are many interconnecting issues; hopefully they can all be discussed without needing too many course corrections.
    I've had 4 PMs in the last 24 hours or so, and so I expect a lot will be resolved in that way, behind the scenes, which is OK too.
    I think just having the issues brought up is terrific, and hopefully there will be more to come.
    I think it would be sad to stop here.

RunningDeer <3
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

I found some salient points, and some I'm not to sure about. It is claimed that in 56BC the alignments of the astral grid and the earth grid were "skewed" by tilting the earth on it's axis, or in other words, a pole shift of true north with magnetic north. I'm not aware of anyone else talking about this event as the catalyst for our subconscious, and yet this did not deter me from the main theme.

We only use about 3 to 5 percent of our available perceptive abilities, namely the five physical senses and our conscious mind. The rest of our consciousness resides in what we call the "subconscious" and this part of us controls and guides us even though we are mostly unaware and oblivious to what goes on inside our subconscious minds.

Yet, those who would malign the astral grid with the physical grid know exactly how to program the subconscious and how to vampire our energy, also known as "loosh" Part of this subconscious programming is about the body as finite and non spiritual, needy and trapped in a prison planet of scarcity, and that the goal is to leave the ego, leave the body and ascend into higher consciousness. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Being "IN" a body and fully conscious is the truth, and completing that circuit by being fully grounded and in the present moment, feeling on all the physical levels as well as the more subtle astral levels, regardless of the malignments is our heritage. We do not realize how powerful we are and what access we actually have to the power of the universe, the matrix of all things. We CAN AND DO create all that we see in the hologram of creation and we are not victims at all. This is what scares the sh!t out of the controllers more than anything.

The 96% of the subconscious and the higher brain centers of the cerebellum and the cerebrum were at on time fully conscious, and can be again in we so choose. We choose to support the control grid and the paradigm of scarcity and the beliefs and notions of a dying and aging body. The body does not need to age and die, or be subject to all manner of fight or flight adrenaline survival response against a world at war and divisive, and the mind does not need to be oblivious to what it already knows.

Why do you suppose earth is the crown jewel of all grand experiments in the cosmos and why do you suppose massive amounts of souls want to come to earth and experience what it is like to be in a body? Why do you suppose that so many nefarious astral critters want to vampire and loosh us and steal our heritage? Why do you suppose so much effort is spent to steer and muddy up the new age movement? Why is the awakening such a big deal?

We spend way too much time and energy on distractions and divisiveness, and the paradigm of scarcity, to shift our perspective, and thus focus our energy towards a reality we once had and can have again, if we choose.

Just to let you know Paula, some of us do actually listen to the video's and take the message to heart. Your efforts are not in vain.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

beewarenow (15th May 2015), betoobig (3rd May 2015), Elainie (3rd May 2015), Flash (3rd May 2015), Gardener (3rd May 2015), gripreaper (3rd May 2015), heyokah (10th May 2015), Limor Wolf (4th May 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015), Stephanie (3rd May 2015), Verdilac (3rd May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015), yelik (11th May 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Lately I've noticed in myself a sense of unease resulting from the idea that "everything is going to be OK, it's just a matter of getting from here to there (the future, where the truth is finally out and people are acting on it, etc.)". It's only OK if we are paying attention NOW to what is up for our examination, analysis, debate, correction, etc.

This may seem obvious, but it just seems like there has been a subtle drifting toward complacency, and it's been difficult to target in on just where we are NOW. But this discussion is a great wakeup call and a good sign to me that, not just on a superficial level but on a very deep level, not everything is slipping past the radar. And what's not slipping by here are important issues. It's not a time to relax, but we've been through this enough times now hopefully that we should know where the pitfalls are, and won't have to fall into them yet again.
    And I might add as a point of clarification, in my opinion, the act of "being and doing", the yin and yang, the positive and negative, the right and the left, the masculine and the feminine, in balance, as we go forward.

In the old paradigm, "doing" is considered an act of war, a polarized state "against" something else which is wrong, and "being" was considered complacent, lethargic and unmotivated.

If one is in meditation, is grounding and centering and bringing themselves into a balanced perspective, they are doing by being, which is changing the energetics in the quantum, which coalesces with the rest of the matrix, and the manifestation which arises "IS" the doing.

If you go out into the streets and protest the injustices, and you "do" by cleaning up the debris which lay all around you, will this stop the wanton disposal of debris upon the earth? Will doing what you can externally in your manifest reality change that which is discordant in the inner temple?

My only point, is to allow the inner work of being to be at peace and come forward in it's abilities and allow the manifestations of this inner work to bear fruit, and to discard the act's of doing as the way forward. Doing will evolve out of being, not the other way around, in my very own humble opinion, which is worth about what you paid for it.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 3rd May 2015 at 19:24.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

beewarenow (15th May 2015), Flash (3rd May 2015), Gardener (3rd May 2015), greybeard (3rd May 2015), heyokah (3rd May 2015), Limor Wolf (4th May 2015), onawah (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), Stephanie (3rd May 2015), Verdilac (3rd May 2015), Wind (3rd May 2015), yelik (11th May 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To GripReaper and All those that give their precious time to the videos and posts, a simple thanks and appreciation is sent out with great big speakers behind it.

Quote 'Mother Earth' .. our true home .. sadly not . Happily not . I know that you and many others will disagree but so be it ,
    Hi Agape, I am way cool with everyone believing what they want. Why would I be offended? Though, I Absolutely (with a capital 'A') understand your concern.

At the base of all my posts is the passion for knowledge, freedom, choice, action and self-empowerment. I want that for us All.

Life is the experience I feel and participate in. Most of the time all the details of rock, paper, scissors just doesn't matter. I read for enjoyment and expansion. And then another rock, paper, scissors comes along. It adds another dimension of fun to life.

RunningDeer <3

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Agape (3rd May 2015), beewarenow (15th May 2015), Gardener (3rd May 2015), greybeard (3rd May 2015), Jantje (4th May 2015), onawah (3rd May 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), Stephanie (3rd May 2015), Verdilac (3rd May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015), Wind (3rd May 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ERK (here)
    Regarding Lily Earthling and Goz Stone, can anyone tell me where they got their information from? I listened to one 3 hour interview with both and found a lot of the main points on target (for me) but I wish to know more about where they obtained their info.
    Hi ERK, yesterday I posted that I’ve listened and taken notes on at least 8 videos and some I listen to 2-3 times. I lied. I’ve listened to about 13 and some I’ve listened to them 3-4 times. And as you've pointed out those videos are 2-3 hours long.

I gave up asking who vetted them and where do they get their information. The reason is that I continue to take away what feels right and what I can apply in my own life today.

I’m running out of writing words and am beginning to sound like a broken record, so I’ll add what I posted the last couple of days about Goz Stone and Lily Earthling:

To Aspen:

If there's one take away that would be it…whole body and ground, not parts, not chakras nor Merkabah. I can't begin to say how much it's confirmed what I've known and actively apply even when it's only in 10-30 second bits throughout the 24/7. To name a few, the benefits are raised frequency, health, clarity of thought, increased problem solving skills, and a lot more.

If people just gave it a shot, they'd understand. I'm at a point where it's time to stop pushing so hard. Overkill will only turn people off.

Shortened version to Calz:

Abundance of energy today. Rather than get up and read last night, I used the sleepless bedtime on the practice of body-whole, center within. Ground. I’m here to say that even 10-20 seconds a clip enlivens, regenerates and feeds one with the good stuff.

Throughout the 24/7, practice it. Whenever it pops into your mind. It's free. It's your own Source energy. I create associations to remind myself, such as when a bird sings, waiting at a red light or tree branches sway. Going off to sleep, I play nature sounds like a gentle stream, ocean waves, birds, peeper frogs and cricket the forest.

Tap the whole body NOT it’s parts such as the pineal or Merkaba. These are what the astral tricksters want…need...to siphon off us which in turn drains; it makes us tired, cranky, depressed, confusion of thoughts, listless, feed addictions, chomp at loved ones, etc.

RunningDeer <3

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

beewarenow (15th May 2015), Elainie (3rd May 2015), Flash (3rd May 2015), Gardener (3rd May 2015), Iloveyou (3rd May 2015), onawah (3rd May 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    This is the kind of discussion that keeps me coming back to Avalon.
    I have listened to a couple of the interviews with Lily and one with Goz, and it was enough to confirm the personal feelings I've had that there is more to the whole picture that Simon has been presenting for us that needs to be examined more closely.
    Unfortunately, I don't have the kind of time I used to have to add as much as I would like to the discussion, but just to say here that so many good points have been brought up, it's clear that some of us (enough, hopefully) are thinking clearly and deeply.
    That is very encouraging!
    We really MUST be into the messages, and not the messengers; though treating the messengers with courtesy and respect is necessary, it is imperative to also remember that we are all human (at least, to some extent!) and so each, without exception, has our own particular blind spots that need mirroring from others.
    When there is unwillingness to engage in that process, then something is wrong, some secrets are being valued more than the truth, and that's a problem.

Lately I've noticed in myself a sense of unease resulting from the idea that "everything is going to be OK, it's just a matter of getting from here to there (the future, where the truth is finally out and people are acting on it, etc.)".
    It's only OK if we are paying attention NOW to what is up for our examination, analysis, debate, correction, etc.
    This may seem obvious, but it just seems like there has been a subtle drifting toward complacency, and it's been difficult to target in on just where we are NOW.
    But this discussion is a great wakeup call and a good sign to me that, not just on a superficial level but on a very deep level, not everything is slipping past the radar.
    And what's not slipping by here are important issues.
    It's not a time to relax, but we've been through this enough times now hopefully that we should know where the pitfalls are, and won't have to fall into them yet again.
    There are many interconnecting issues; hopefully they can all be discussed without needing too many course corrections.
    I've had 4 PMs in the last 24 hours or so, and so I expect a lot will be resolved in that way, behind the scenes, which is OK too.
    I think just having the issues brought up is terrific, and hopefully there will be more to come.
    I think it would be sad to stop here.

RunningDeer <3

a little trick:

Often when I am confused, unsure, in a turmoil, whatever, and that some pondering is necessary, I do the pondering. Then, turmoil, confusion, insecurities, name it still remains. This is usually when I start remembering again to do the following, in order to gain perspective:

I imagine myself on my deathbed.

And I ask myself the following question: what do I want to live/think about this actual situation when I will be on my deathbed? The answer is usually Crystal clear.

Then I ask a second question: What importance this actual situation will have relative to the rest, on my deathbed? the answer is usually Crystal clear here too.

And, .. it is usally ... not much importance.

And afterwards, I continue living with the new insight acquired.

I suggest we do the same for dracos, Mantids, and all the menagerie of ETs we know about nothing about, because on our//my deathbed, they won't hold that much importance.

What will hold imortance is what and how I have lived on a daily basis, the love I shared, the true good I did, the responsibilites I took, the truth i lived and propagated, and the very few beliefs I may have had to direct my life.

When we think of it, sooooo simple.

And, I ddeply believe that you/I are in a human body, you/I are human and will live ahuman experience. Period.

So why not taking all it can bring in wisdom and love, and why not using it to evolve and let/help others evolve?

So love to Simon, The Ruiner, Houman, Wade Frazier, Jeff Rense, and all those who take risks to bring their own truth, that it be based on a lot of ego (which is sometimes the case) or not. I thank them, because they opened my eyes.

And great love to all who bring true wiisdom into this planet, because they are rare and extremely helpful. Usually not ego based. Some maybe on forums, but most are basically nameless.

That being said, what will be the most important on my death bed?
    Last edited by Flash; 3rd May 2015 at 20:15.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Gardener (3rd May 2015), greybeard (3rd May 2015), Olam (4th May 2015), Rich (3rd May 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

I hear you Paula!
    Would you perhaps consider a thread that has all the links to those talks by Lily, and perhaps a few comments from you on what you found to be most important?
    It would make it easier for the rest of us who want to, to catch up with you on this information.
    Thanks, and thanks for being the messenger re this important info!
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gardener (3rd May 2015), genevieve (4th May 2015), Iloveyou (3rd May 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Dear Paula , me too ... Believe what you will .. I smile to all these dear souls . Perhaps it's better not to talk anymore .

When I go back to your original thread, so carefully jotted together .. I don't understand how super intelligent lady like you could get into this much discussion about un-facts . I don't .

Feelings ( energy work ) are one thing , claims another . I wonder where does the claim about 'moldavites' being mined in Ukraine and being 'important for CERN' come from .
    They're found in fairly small area in Swarzwald ( Black Forest ) in Germany and by thousands of years were flown into the southern Bohemian region by river Vltava = Moldau in German .
    We are a time zone and 1000 miles away from Ukraine .

It really does not matter to all those 'specialists' on US radio shows and what they claim , further you get from the impact area , more freedom you feel to make 'bohemian claims' .

And that's only the one tiny harmless piece of glass ..

the rest of 'faith' some people acquired from such claims and discussions ( looking at your article ) is far more complex and complicated than those of average Jehova witness .
    If orthodox religions require 'deprogramming course' lasting month or two ,

this type of 'faith' may take humanity thousand years to overcome .

That's yer toll for false prophecies . And no, there's no way to put it all back on course .

Sometime another time , some space another space . No, I'm not giving up ..

I just can't go with this a lot . CERN is a luxury and a risk in my opinion considering global human situation but beyond that , probably the safest installation available around here , counting all the power plants and yeah ,
    also claims that 'free energy' is already available .

Well, happy to be the freak on your conspiracy board .

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Flash (3rd May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015), Wind (3rd May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast