+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Timeline Shift?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member SabreToothMom's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Timeline Shift?

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...act_Report_433 and here scroll to around line 41 ...

Excellent reading, thank you!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SabreToothMom For This Post:

betoobig (4th May 2015), ghostrider (4th May 2015), raregem (4th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,496 times in 1,558 posts

Quote Posted by SabreToothMom (here)
    Hi, I am a new poster here and don't have the vocabulary or understanding of the vast majority of people here. Please forgive me for that. Right now my knowledge is solely based on what I just KNOW, because I recognize it when I see it. Not from books, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, the thread title - Timeline Shift? - I wonder if that is what occurred one day over a decade ago. There doesn't seem to be any other explanation for what happened. I wonder what you all think?

I was in the kitchen and opened the oven door to check on something that was cooking, and noticed a split second too late that my child who was just learning to walk was toddling over towards me. I saw her fall forward and knew that there was no chance to save her .. in a fraction of a second I saw her fall forward onto the open oven door and injure herself horrifically, and as I saw it all happening I screamed out loud "oh God, help me!" without thinking....

.... still within that split second I saw before me (maybe better to say "had impressed into my memory") a lifetime of being in the hospital with her, multiple operations, plastic surgeries, feeding tubes and breathing tubes, my marriage crumbling and falling apart, my older children fading out of my scope of attention, it was as if I was living this life and then instantly - almost in negative time, like the moment had not only NOT occurred, but somehow rewound a few seconds - as I finished screaming the words "help me!" I saw her complete her fall forward but it was as if someone grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back about 2 feet, and when she landed she was quite some distance from the oven and not at all in danger.

My husband was staring with his mouth open from across the room and after a very long silence where not even our daughter made a sound, he said "what the hell just happened?!"

The energy was palpable during the incident and for minutes afterwards. The child didn't even utter a cry, or even a sound, her eyes were wide and round and she just picked herself back up after a few seconds and toddled away. I had the strange sensation of noticing my ears weren't ringing (as if they had been?), and felt very much present in the here and now, more so than I can recall at any other time of my life, really.

My husband sat there staring at me and I began to cry and had to remove myself from the room, instantly exhausted and fully bewildered but endlessly thankful at the same time.

So much is lost in the retelling. I wish I could bring you all to that moment and have you witness it so you could see for yourselves how traumatic and very REAL this moment was.

Did the timeline somehow shift to one where she did NOT injure herself, while the one where she did continued on, and I caught a glimpse of it in that instant of the timeline branching off into two possible realities?

Did we manage to go back to this moment after actually living through a long stretch of that timeline? Is that how I saw and felt what seemed like years and which felt as though it aged me to a great degree?

Did I call upon some higher energy inside myself and cause her to somehow fall forwards but land in a different space than her physical body had been occupying?

How did this happen?

Thoughts?
    I think you changed the timeline. Two realities split and you took/ created, the one you wanted. I did this through a dream of my own daughters death. I sat up in bed and screamed "change it". My daughter (16) confirmed a very close call driving to school a couple of days later. I only then remembered the dream and my response to it. Neat aye! We can change realities when we are passionate about it!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

betoobig (4th May 2015), hohoemi (4th May 2015), raregem (4th May 2015), SabreToothMom (4th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

it brought tears to my eyes.
    Oops! But I bet they were happy tears.

I am so glad that my few words resonated with you. I have had many years to ponder such occurrences, and it is truly humbling to imagine that we all have such power. It brings to mind tales of people who have summoned superhuman strength when, say, confronted by a rolled vehicle which is trapping someone underneath. Out of sheer necessity they are sometimes able to roll the vehicle out of the way. Come to think about it, in the heat of the moment, there is no time for our "filters" to kick in, reminding us of what we are incapable of: all we know is that something must be done. So before we have a chance to say "I can't do that", we try anyway, and sometimes that can bring about unimaginable results.

One thing that I have come to appreciate from such events is the formidable power of the word NO. I sometimes read that we should avoid saying "no", as it is in the negative. I read that we should rather say "yes" to an alternative which brings the same result. An example would be saying "yes" to peace, instead of "no" to war. I don't buy it!

NO is a very powerful word, and I think that, in effect, that is what you screamed on the day that you saved your child from certain injury. Your need was immediate, your intention was pure, and you had no time to think about it.

There is so much for you to take from that. But then you obviously have, haven't you?

Oo roo for now,

Tony.

Postscript:

Still thinkin...........

There is no greater Love that that present between a parent and their child.

When, in that instant, you denied what appeared to be inevitable, I bet Love, as a force, was right alongside you. How could you go wrong?
    Last edited by Heyoka_11; 4th May 2015 at 10:19.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)

I think you changed the timeline. Two realities split and you took/ created, the one you wanted. I did this through a dream of my own daughters death. I sat up in bed and screamed "change it". My daughter (16) confirmed a very close call driving to school a couple of days later. I only then remembered the dream and my response to it. Neat aye! We can change realities when we are passionate about it!

So, if the above is true, then Project Avalon WILL succeed.. all we need is Love...

What a nice thought to start my day with. Thank you for sharing.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SabreToothMom For This Post:

betoobig (4th May 2015), Carmen (4th May 2015), raregem (4th May 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    it brought tears to my eyes.
    Oops! But I bet they were happy tears.

I am so glad that my few words resonated with you. I have had many years to ponder such occurrences, and it is truly humbling to imagine that we all have such power. It brings to mind tales of people who have summoned superhuman strength when, say, confronted by a rolled vehicle which is trapping someone underneath. Out of sheer necessity they are sometimes able to roll the vehicle out of the way. Come to think about it, in the heat of the moment, there is no time for our "filters" to kick in, reminding us of what we are incapable of: all we know is that something must be done. So before we have a chance to say "I can't do that", we try anyway, and sometimes that can bring about unimaginable results.

One thing that I have come to appreciate from such events is the formidable power of the word NO. I sometimes read that we should avoid saying "no", as it is in the negative. I read that we should rather say "yes" to an alternative which brings the same result. An example would be saying "yes" to peace, instead of "no" to war. I don't buy it!

NO is a very powerful word, and I think that, in effect, that is what you screamed on the day that you saved your child from certain injury. Your need was immediate, your intention was pure, and you had no time to think about it.

There is so much for you to take from that. But then you obviously have, haven't you?

Oo roo for now,

Tony.
    That very powerful word is what stopped me from being mauled in a dog attack some years ago... there was a stray wandering a 55 mph zone so we brought it inside the house and I went to hold out my hand to let it smell it, while showing my children (ages 5 and 3) that this was how to approach a strange dog. It grabbed my hand in it's mouth and yanked me forcefully towards the ground several times. I yelled "run!" to the boys and the oldest went up to his room and shut the door but the youngest went and got up onto the couch. I was terrified that dog would go after him. Instead it kept a hold of my hand and kept tugging me down despite all of my protests. Suddenly in a moment of clarity I saw myself getting pulled onto the ground and the dog going at my neck and leaving me there to die in front of the children. As I felt my knees buckle under me with it's next yank, I screamed "NO! NO! BAD DOG!" and pulled my knee up as hard as I could and used it to undercut the dog in it's own neck, forcing it's teeth off of my hand finally for the first time since it got hold. I yelled "GO OUTSIDE!" and it stared at me for a second and then ran out the door. It got me through my carpal tunnel and the palm of the hand and the back of the hand - still have scars of course. But nothing else I said or did made a bit of difference to that dog. The word "NO" was the only thing that saved me. It's easy to say "well of course, it's the first thing a dog learns" but I don't think that's fair considering the fact that this dog was ignoring every human command it was given, and it was in the middle of a snarling, snarfing, growling, barking, biting maul-attack and stopped dead in it's tracks and left.

But who knows? It could be that simple. Either way, "no" IS a powerful word!

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SabreToothMom For This Post:

Carmen (4th May 2015), Heyoka_11 (4th May 2015), hohoemi (4th May 2015), Joe Sustaire (4th May 2015), Orph (4th May 2015), raregem (4th May 2015), Wind (5th May 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member suzzycowgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    A theory would be that in this particular moment, you sent your love emotions and visualized a certain scenario to your higher self and God - who is present in a domain of unconditional love - who instantly understood you and arranged a response of unconditional love where you, your child and your husband would be protected. In a more chaotic non-loving scenario the outcome could have been different, not to scare you but to make you gain from that spiritual lesson. What this event reveals to you is how much you love your child and that you are deeply unconditionally loved and realizing that might have been the perfect reason for why this happened to you at this time. Your spirit needed that remembrance.
    I agree with you here and would like to add that the destructive scenario SabreToothMom saw was caused by giving her consent to a destructive mind in her life. This consent should be withdrawn.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to suzzycowgirl For This Post:

SabreToothMom (4th May 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,847 times in 534 posts

Your experience had a favorable outcome, your higher self showed you the consequences of a not so favorable outcome.
    The lesson i'm sure has indelibly been etched into your psyche not to underestimate the curious nature of our young.
    Our reality has many unanswered questions, but the path of a truth seeker provides us with the dots by which to connect.
    This forum is a tool we all use in different ways to support our findings....I hope it does the same for you.
    Welcome and thankyou

13. The Following User Says Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,766 times in 1,653 posts

Wellcome to the forum and thanks so much for sharing. I found your story very inspirational. All came out from within. YouŽll find here more people sharing our stories/experiences, youŽll feel related. ENjoy the forum.

LOVE
    Juan

15. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Wellcome to the forum and thanks so much for sharing. I found your story very inspirational. All came out from within. YouŽll find here more people sharing our stories/experiences, youŽll feel related. ENjoy the forum.

LOVE
    Juan
    Thank you Juan. I smiled when I saw that you had replied, because I've noticed already reading other threads that you always end them with LOVE, and I love that. <3

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SabreToothMom For This Post:

betoobig (5th May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2