Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: The Singularity of the Heart (Black Hole)

1. Link to Post #1
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default The Singularity of the Heart (Black Hole)

Quote “The Lord, O Arjuna, dwells in the Heart of every being, and He by his delusive power spins round all beings set as if on a machine” – Krishna’s words in the Bhagavad Gita

The Eastern spiritual traditions have always emphasized the core importance of the Heart in relation to the human soul, consciousness and God. The seat of the Self, they say, resides within the Heart and from this center the whole world arise. But to really understand the significance of this statement, in the context of the holofractographic universe theory, we must go beyond its symbolical meaning. If we look to the medicinal teachings of the east, transmitted to us through the ancient Upanishads, we find that the human body is invariably viewed as an expression of subtle energy or prana (from the Sanskrit root “full”). Central to these schools are the etheric, or in our case, hyperdimensional topology of the body’s energy field. This field is often described as a rotating torus with vortexes entering at the crown of the head and the bottom of the spine, spiraling through the spinal column creating seven nexus points, or whorls of focused energy, called chakras (Sanskrit for “wheel” or “turning”). These nexus points are said to be vortices of subtle energies flowing through the body, transferring energy and information between the physical and “divine realm”. In the Upanishads the various chakras of the human body are also associated with different geometric symbols, signifying each individual chakra’s connection to a specific element.31 Interestingly the Heart chakra, “Anahata“, is invariably depicted as a hexagram ordained with twelve lotus petals. The upward triangle is said to symbolize Shiva, the male principle and the downward triangle symbolizes Shakti, the female principle. A perfect balance is attained when these two forces are joined together in harmony.

As we have seen, the hexagram is an absolutely central geometry in the HFU model, pointing to the polarized tetrahedral structure of the vacuum. Also, twelve converging vectors around a center is the geometry of the vacuum singularity: the cubeoctahedron. As we shall see, these similarities are more than mere coincidence…

The Heart Field

Scientists has recently discovered that the heart emits very high levels of radiation. In fact it is now known that the heart is the largest generator of electromagnetic energy in the body, and measurements reveal that the frequency of the heart’s energy field is 5000 times stronger than that of the brain! This field moves at the speed of light and extends up to 12 feet around the body, unimpeded by organic tissues. This alone should compel us to reconsider the role of the heart within our body. The HeartMath Institute has found that negative emotions of stress, anger or frustration are associated with erratic and incoherent patterns in the heart’s rhythm, whereas positive emotions of love and compassion leads to smooth, coherent ones.

They have also discovered that changes in the heart’s rhythmic coherency, creates corresponding changes in its electromagnetic field. High coherency (positive emotions) generates smooth sine-wave like patterns, making the field more organized. Incoherency make it more asymmetric and disorganized. Neurocardiologic research has shown that the heart communicates with the brain in several ways: neurologically (transmission of nerve impulses), biochemically (hormones and neurotransmitters) and biophysically (pressure waves). Now we have evidence of direct, coherent energetic communication through electromagnetic field interactions as well. Using electrocardiographic (ECG) and electroencephalographic (EEG) instruments (for meassuring heart and brain waves) it has even been scientifically verified that when two people are in proximity of each other the “heart field” of one person affects the brainwaves of another! Not only is the energy and information flowing through your heart’s energy field transmitted throughout your body and brain, but it interacts with other people as well, communicating your internal state to the envirnoment.

The Biophysical Sun

Taking these meassurments into consideration with the Holofractographic model describing the universe as embedded black hole singularities it becomes not so unreasonable to suggest that our heart may contain its own singularity at its core, and accordingly a topology of a dual torus creating a powerful electromagnetic energy field surrounding it. Interestingly it is a known fact that the body loose a certain amount of weight upon its death, again suggesting the presence of a gravitational curvature in the space-time continuum permeating the body. It is interesting to note that ancient texts suggests that we have a hyperdimensional energy field around the body in the implosive geometry as well, assuming the shape of a star-tetrahedron.

This generates quite a different scenario in which the Heart is like a biophysical Sun in the solar system of our body. The singularity of the heart keeps the system alive, while radiating energy throughout the body and gravitating the system towards wholeness, organization and order. As we have seen, the cells of our body are actually billions of mini black holes, spinning at the speed of light. 01Yet the singularity of the Heart may be the crucial fractal resolution (ref. scaling law) through which these billions of smaller cells stay organized and coherent relative to each other. Without the Sun the solar system disintegrates. In the same way the Heart may be the sustainer of the bodily form, keeping it coherent and alive. What we call “death” may only be this black hole singularity of the Heart changing frequency (scale resolution), and the consquent disorganization of mini black holes comprising the body. Yet nothing is lost as energy is continuously recycled through the vacuum state. The singulairty only reorganize to other frequencies of the Cosmic Symphony.

The Seat of Consciousness

As I touch upon in other posts, the dual-torus topology of space-time may also provide us with a mechanical basis for understandingconsciousness, wherein perceptions and the sense of self arise as information flows into vacuum singularity. If this is the case, the seat of Consciousness may well be found to originate from the Heart and notthe brain, again echoing the ancient teachings of the east. If we within our own heart have infinite curvature towards Cosmic Singularity and oneness with the Infinite then, truly, our heart is the Heart of God.

Both intuitively and culturally we treasure the Heart, and quite instinctively we refer to it as the seed of life and soul. Our science however has been drawn to the complexities of neurons and grey matter in the brain and, perhaps prematurely, declared it to be the seat of our self aware being. Now, as this chasm between our science and intuition can heal, we may reclaim our rightful place in the Heart, and gravitate back towards our God-given state of oneness and unconditional Love.

Source: http://holofractal.net/2013/05/30/th...-of-the-heart/

P.S.: Based on this concept, we could say that our physical and energetic body would be the event horizon of our 'singularity' (Self)?
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 4th May 2015 at 14:27.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Default Re: The Singularity of the Heart (Black Hole)

It sounds to me like humans would be better off without "the Lord" and his delusive power.

de·lu·sive

/diˈlo͞osiv/

adjective

adjective: delusive

giving a false or misleading impression.
    "the delusive light of Venice"
    Last edited by Selkie; 4th May 2015 at 15:01.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

etheric underground (4th May 2015), naste.de.lumina (4th May 2015), raregem (4th May 2015), sandy (4th May 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    It sounds to me like humans would be better off without "the Lord" and his delusive power.

de·lu·sive

/diˈlo͞osiv/

adjective

Dear Silkie.

I think the Better and worse, are relatives adjectives and a point of view dependent, as well the concept of "the Lord".
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 4th May 2015 at 16:01.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)

de·lu·sive

/diˈlo͞osiv/

adjective

Better and worse, are relatives adjectives and a point of view dependent, as well the concept of "the Lord".
    According to your own quote from the Gita, the Lord gives false or misleading impressions.

p.s. It has nothing to do with my definition or concept of the Lord.
    Last edited by Selkie; 4th May 2015 at 16:16.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (4th May 2015), raregem (5th May 2015), seko (5th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

de·lu·sive

/diˈlo͞osiv/

adjective

Better and worse, are relatives adjectives and a point of view dependent, as well the concept of "the Lord".
    According to your own quote from the Gita, the Lord gives false or misleading impressions.
    I think he hinted, the physical location of imprisonment of consciousness in the physical matrix of the senses.

P.S.: The quote from the Gita is part of the article. It was not my deliberate inclusion.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 4th May 2015 at 16:26.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

de·lu·sive

/diˈlo͞osiv/

adjective

I think he hinted, the physical location of imprisonment of consciousness in the physical matrix of the senses.
    But if the Lord is delusive, as the Gita itself, says...that is, if the Lord gives false or misleading impressions...then why should we believe anything he says, or "hints", about the senses, or the imprisonment of consciousness, or anything else?, because what your quote from the Gita means is that the Lord (whoever or whatever he is) is a liar.

Just as an aside, this Lord in the Gita sounds like the Lord Archon of the Gnostics, who is also the Yahweh of the Jews, the Allah of the Muslims, and the God of the Christians.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (4th May 2015), raregem (5th May 2015)

10. Link to Post #7
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

de·lu·sive

/diˈlo͞osiv/

adjective

But if the Lord is delusive, as the Gita itself, says...that is, if the Lord gives false or misleading impressions...then why should we believe anything he says, or "hints", about the senses, or the imprisonment of consciousness, or anything else?, because what your quote from the Gita means is that the Lord (whoever or whatever he is) is a liar.

Just as an aside, this Lord in the Gita sounds like the Lord Archon of the Gnostics, who is also the Yahweh of the Jews, the Allah of the Muslims, and the God of the Christians.
    I agree with your impression of archons. According to Wes Penre, Enki of the Sumerians too.

I do not know why he said what he said (or say what he said), but the article demonstrates that makes sense what it is told.

11. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

naste.de.lumina: Very good post, thanks a lot!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

13. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

de·lu·sive

/diˈlo͞osiv/

adjective

I'm not sure how you come to the conclusion that dying of unconditional love for your friend is a delusive light of Venice.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (5th May 2015), raregem (5th May 2015)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

de·lu·sive

/diˈlo͞osiv/

adjective

I agree with your impression of archons. According to Wes Penre, Enki of the Sumerians too.

I do not know why he said what he said (or say what he said), but the article demonstrates that makes sense what it is told.
    About the quote, it makes me wonder why they (the writer of the quote) included it, since it basically says that the Lord of the Gita is a liar. Maybe they just didn't know the meaning of the word "delusive".

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)

Quote de·lu·sive

/diˈlo͞osiv/

adjective

I'm not sure how you come to the conclusion that dying of unconditional love for your friend is a delusive light of Venice.
    The "delusive light of Venice" is just google (from where I copy-and-pasted the definition) using "delusive" in a sentence, but I can see how you might have gotten confused, and next time, when I copy-and-paste a definition, I'll put it in block quotes.

an addition About that block-quote thing, let me do it now (see the change I made, above). Hope that makes it better
    Last edited by Selkie; 4th May 2015 at 17:35.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

raregem (5th May 2015)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote “The Lord, O Arjuna, dwells in the Heart of every being, and He by his delusive power spins round all beings set as if on a machine” – Krishna’s words in the Bhagavad Gita

The Eastern spiritual traditions have always emphasized the core importance of the Heart in relation to the human soul, consciousness and God. The seat of the Self, they say, resides within the Heart and from this center the whole world arise. But to really understand the significance of this statement, in the context of the holofractographic universe theory, we must go beyond its symbolical meaning. If we look to the medicinal teachings of the east, transmitted to us through the ancient Upanishads, we find that the human body is invariably viewed as an expression of subtle energy or prana (from the Sanskrit root “full”). Central to these schools are the etheric, or in our case, hyperdimensional topology of the body’s energy field. This field is often described as a rotating torus with vortexes entering at the crown of the head and the bottom of the spine, spiraling through the spinal column creating seven nexus points, or whorls of focused energy, called chakras (Sanskrit for “wheel” or “turning”). These nexus points are said to be vortices of subtle energies flowing through the body, transferring energy and information between the physical and “divine realm”. In the Upanishads the various chakras of the human body are also associated with different geometric symbols, signifying each individual chakra’s connection to a specific element.31 Interestingly the Heart chakra, “Anahata“, is invariably depicted as a hexagram ordained with twelve lotus petals. The upward triangle is said to symbolize Shiva, the male principle and the downward triangle symbolizes Shakti, the female principle. A perfect balance is attained when these two forces are joined together in harmony.

As we have seen, the hexagram is an absolutely central geometry in the HFU model, pointing to the polarized tetrahedral structure of the vacuum. Also, twelve converging vectors around a center is the geometry of the vacuum singularity: the cubeoctahedron. As we shall see, these similarities are more than mere coincidence…

The Heart Field

Scientists has recently discovered that the heart emits very high levels of radiation. In fact it is now known that the heart is the largest generator of electromagnetic energy in the body, and measurements reveal that the frequency of the heart’s energy field is 5000 times stronger than that of the brain! This field moves at the speed of light and extends up to 12 feet around the body, unimpeded by organic tissues. This alone should compel us to reconsider the role of the heart within our body. The HeartMath Institute has found that negative emotions of stress, anger or frustration are associated with erratic and incoherent patterns in the heart’s rhythm, whereas positive emotions of love and compassion leads to smooth, coherent ones.

They have also discovered that changes in the heart’s rhythmic coherency, creates corresponding changes in its electromagnetic field. High coherency (positive emotions) generates smooth sine-wave like patterns, making the field more organized. Incoherency make it more asymmetric and disorganized. Neurocardiologic research has shown that the heart communicates with the brain in several ways: neurologically (transmission of nerve impulses), biochemically (hormones and neurotransmitters) and biophysically (pressure waves). Now we have evidence of direct, coherent energetic communication through electromagnetic field interactions as well. Using electrocardiographic (ECG) and electroencephalographic (EEG) instruments (for meassuring heart and brain waves) it has even been scientifically verified that when two people are in proximity of each other the “heart field” of one person affects the brainwaves of another! Not only is the energy and information flowing through your heart’s energy field transmitted throughout your body and brain, but it interacts with other people as well, communicating your internal state to the envirnoment.

The Biophysical Sun

Taking these meassurments into consideration with the Holofractographic model describing the universe as embedded black hole singularities it becomes not so unreasonable to suggest that our heart may contain its own singularity at its core, and accordingly a topology of a dual torus creating a powerful electromagnetic energy field surrounding it. Interestingly it is a known fact that the body loose a certain amount of weight upon its death, again suggesting the presence of a gravitational curvature in the space-time continuum permeating the body. It is interesting to note that ancient texts suggests that we have a hyperdimensional energy field around the body in the implosive geometry as well, assuming the shape of a star-tetrahedron.

This generates quite a different scenario in which the Heart is like a biophysical Sun in the solar system of our body. The singularity of the heart keeps the system alive, while radiating energy throughout the body and gravitating the system towards wholeness, organization and order. As we have seen, the cells of our body are actually billions of mini black holes, spinning at the speed of light. 01Yet the singularity of the Heart may be the crucial fractal resolution (ref. scaling law) through which these billions of smaller cells stay organized and coherent relative to each other. Without the Sun the solar system disintegrates. In the same way the Heart may be the sustainer of the bodily form, keeping it coherent and alive. What we call “death” may only be this black hole singularity of the Heart changing frequency (scale resolution), and the consquent disorganization of mini black holes comprising the body. Yet nothing is lost as energy is continuously recycled through the vacuum state. The singulairty only reorganize to other frequencies of the Cosmic Symphony.

The Seat of Consciousness

As I touch upon in other posts, the dual-torus topology of space-time may also provide us with a mechanical basis for understandingconsciousness, wherein perceptions and the sense of self arise as information flows into vacuum singularity. If this is the case, the seat of Consciousness may well be found to originate from the Heart and notthe brain, again echoing the ancient teachings of the east. If we within our own heart have infinite curvature towards Cosmic Singularity and oneness with the Infinite then, truly, our heart is the Heart of God.

Both intuitively and culturally we treasure the Heart, and quite instinctively we refer to it as the seed of life and soul. Our science however has been drawn to the complexities of neurons and grey matter in the brain and, perhaps prematurely, declared it to be the seat of our self aware being. Now, as this chasm between our science and intuition can heal, we may reclaim our rightful place in the Heart, and gravitate back towards our God-given state of oneness and unconditional Love.

Source: http://holofractal.net/2013/05/30/th...-of-the-heart/

P.S.: Based on this concept, we could say that our physical and energetic body would be the event horizon of our 'singularity' (Self)?
    Honestly, why the long, verbose, round-about, complicated way of saying that we should be nice to each other? Isn't this precisely the kind of intellectualizing that gets in the way of the simplicity of the heart? The heart is simple and straight forward, and it doesn't care about black holes or singularities or tori or scaling law; all of that is the realm of the intellect, and the ego. The heart doesn't have an ego, and so its language...which is mostly a language of touch and of the eyes, and not of words...is simple, straight forward, and universal.
    Last edited by Selkie; 5th May 2015 at 11:17.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (5th May 2015), raregem (5th May 2015)

21. Link to Post #13
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Honestly, why the long, verbose, round-about, complicated way of saying that we should be nice to each other? Isn't this precisely the kind of intellectualizing that gets in the way of the simplicity of the heart? The heart is simple and straight forward, and it doesn't care about black holes or singularities or tori or scaling law; all of that is the realm of the intellect, and the ego. The heart doesn't have an ego, and so its language...which is mostly a language of touch and of the eyes, and not of words...is simple, straight forward, and universal.
    I have the impression that this article bothered you in some way.

If this is the case, it was unintentional. Sorry.

Information for understanding. My intention is to share what I think is important. That's all.

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I have the impression that this article bothered you in some way.

If this is the case, it was unintentional. Sorry.

Information for understanding. My intention is to share what I think is important. That's all.
    I know that you have good intentions in posting this article, naste.de.lumina...it is plain to see that you are honest and have a good heart and mean nothing but good.

But the article, itself, really ought to be critically examined because right from the get-go, there is something really wrong with it...starting with this

Quote The Lord, O Arjuna, dwells in the Heart of every being, and He by his delusive power spins round all beings set as if on a machine” – Krishna’s words in the Bhagavad Gita
    This quote is a warning about the nature of the Lord (of the Gita). If the Lord dwells in the heart of every being, and if he is delusive and spins round all beings as if they are set on a machine, then you really have to question not only the nature of the Lord, but of the heart! Does the human heart have delusive power, like the Lord who is said to dwell within it? I don't think so. It is the intellect that has delusive power, not the heart, and so to me, this article is an example of that very "spinning round" the quote speaks of, because it is full of terms that no one really understands (although they might like to think they do); it is a giant metaphor, generated by someone's vanity and intellect, for their vanity and intellect, and for the vanity and intellect of others.

But if the Lord is as the quote from the Gita says he is, then I don't believe that He dwells in the (human) heart at all. I think that is a lie. I think this "Lord" dwells in the intellect, and in the ego, and that is why he "spins round all beings".

p.s. I think the Originator of the Gnostics dwells in the heart of all beings, but I don't think this "Lord" of which the Gita speaks is the Originator, although he might like us to think that he is. I think this "Lord" is the same as the Lord Archon of the Gnostics; the same as the Yahweh of the Jews, the Allah of the Muslims and the God of the Christians.

an addition I am not saying that we shouldn't enjoy articles like this, but they tell us nothing about the real power of the human heart. The heart is like the Tao, nothing much can be said about it, because the minute you start to talk about it, you are out of its realm.
    Last edited by Selkie; 5th May 2015 at 13:56.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Gardener (5th May 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th May 2015), raregem (5th May 2015)

24. Link to Post #15
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I know that you have good intentions in posting this article, naste.de.lumina...it is plain to see that you are honest and have a good heart and mean nothing but good.

But the article, itself, really ought to be critically examined because right from the get-go, there is something really wrong with it...starting with this

Quote The Lord, O Arjuna, dwells in the Heart of every being, and He by his delusive power spins round all beings set as if on a machine” – Krishna’s words in the Bhagavad Gita
    This quote is a warning about the nature of the Lord (of the Gita). If the Lord dwells in the heart of every being, and if he is delusive and spins round all beings as if they are set on a machine, then you really have to question not only the nature of the Lord, but of the heart! Does the human heart have delusive power, like the Lord who is said to dwell within it? I don't think so. It is the intellect that has delusive power, not the heart, and so to me, this article is an example of that very "spinning round" the quote speaks of, because it is full of terms that no one really understands (although they might like to think they do); it is a giant metaphor, generated by someone's vanity and intellect, for their vanity and intellect, and for the vanity and intellect of others.

But if the Lord is as the quote from the Gita says he is, then I don't believe that He dwells in the (human) heart at all. I think that is a lie. I think this "Lord" dwells in the intellect, and in the ego, and that is why he "spins round all beings".

p.s. I think the Originator of the Gnostics dwells in the heart of all beings, but I don't think this "Lord" of which the Gita speaks is the Originator, although he might like us to think that he is. I think this "Lord" is the same as the Lord Archon of the Gnostics; the same as the Yahweh of the Jews, the Allah of the Muslims and the God of the Christians.
    Let me say what I think so you do not get me wrong.

I think somehow they were able to capture our spirit, our essence, and imprison those worlds of illusions created just for them.

But I also think it's important to discover or remember what this means spirit or essence. If it is expressed in this matrix as a black hole or something else does not matter. What matters is to understand the context in order to make balanced choices.

This creatures are not perfect and they fail. The 'words' of them were probably uttered with a different intention of the reason that they were introduced in this article.

Things tend to be much more complex than we think. Almost always gray, not black or white.

Maybe it's your interpretation that causes discomfort and not the text itself.

I'm trying to be as honest as possible.

If the information brought by this article has some truth, understanding how these forces work is important to me because it can be a key to truly get out of all Matrixes.

Love.

Naste.

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

...Maybe it's your interpretation that causes discomfort and not the text itself....
    No, what causes my discomfort is the text. I think the text is full of ****, for all the reasons I gave you.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

raregem (5th May 2015)

27. Link to Post #17
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

...Maybe it's your interpretation that causes discomfort and not the text itself....
    No, what causes my discomfort is the text. I think the text is full of ****, for all the reasons I gave you.
    This discomfort exists in you.

Only you can solve it, no one else ..

Your opinion is given and became clear. I respect that.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 5th May 2015 at 14:17.

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

...If the information brought by this article has some truth, understanding how these forces work is important to me because it can be a key to truly get out of all Matrixes...
    Understanding the heart intellectually (which is all that can be done with articles like that) is not going to get us out of any Matrixes. As a matter of fact, it just spins us deeper into the Matrix that we are already in because it spins a new Matrix about the nature of the heart (black holes and singularities and stuff like that).

Like I said, the heart is like the Tao, nothing much can be said about it because the minute you start to talk about it, you are out of its realm.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

raregem (5th May 2015)

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

...This discomfort exists in you...
    Yes, and this discomfort is a good thing because that is what alerted me to the specious nature of the article.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

raregem (5th May 2015)

32. Link to Post #20
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

...This discomfort exists in you...
    Yes, and this discomfort is a good thing because that is what alerted me to the specious nature of the article.
    I disagree.

It is the fear of something in you that causes this discomfort.

The article just brought this fear to light. And this fear is now looking in your eyes.

It is up to you decide to continue feeding him or kill him hungry.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 5th May 2015 at 14:54.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast