+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: My Story (Omnisense) Part 1 • Targeted Individual • Contactee • Illuminati Induction

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default My Story (Omnisense) Part 1 • Targeted Individual • Contactee • Illuminati Induction

I haven't really written much about my story on my blog. This is the first post about my story on it so far, but wont be the last. In it includes my experiences with the US shadow government faction of the illuminati... Before anyone skips reading this and assumes I am an illuminati insider, or have been complicit with them, I would firmly say both are untrue. I have never been complicit with their agenda, and I do not term myself an illuminati insider, although I could have been one if I played my cards differently.............

Full Article:
    My Story (Omnisense) Part 1 • Targeted Individual • Contactee • Illuminati Induction

I haven't spoken much about my story on this blog yet. My story is very complicated and it took me many years to gain a somewhat truth filled perspective on such.

My rabbit hole started in late 2007 when I was waiting at my old place of employment meeting a friend. During this time I started trance channeling vocally all sorts of crazy stuff,... Among other things I will not mention, I channeled via mind control technology, predictions(that came true), as well as I would meet a member of the illuminati, and he would be wearing a top hat.

Well I met the illuminati member, he was wearing a top hat, and as far as I could remember it's the first time I had seen someone with one, so he stood out.

Without going too much into the details I was inducted into what was presented to me as the illuminati. I was not given a choice, I was just told this:

Quote "You are on the 3rd floor out of 6" (in the power structure)
    This was the structure of the faction of illuminati I was 'inducted' into:

Quote ....
    Roof (Leaders, Full Disclosure of the Truth)
    Attic (Assassins, Black Ops, etc)
    4th Floor
    3rd Floor
    (my induction level)
    2nd Floor
    1st Floor
    To be very clear I would not term myself an "illuminati insider". I have had very little interaction with who was designated to be my "handler". I have never been complicit with any illuminati agendas. And rejecting their instructions may be a big reason that got me into the electronic harassment situation I am in now...

Long story short when I realized I was being engaged by the US shadow govt faction of the illuminati, I planned on infiltrating them, sabotaging them, and martyring them. Not so much killing anyone in saying martyr, more just sabotaging them until they found out and assumably killed me. Little did I know that they have thought monitoring technology, and I had been under surveillance of such for what seems like since birth or shortly thereafter... I later learned there are worse things than death. Like being kept alive while suffering, or watching your whole family and almost all your friends call you crazy after not being able to come to terms with your testimony...

I have attempted to explain my story many times in the last several years. I have not always had the truth when it came to my perception of what was happening to me and why. It took me years to dislodge many implanted beliefs, implanted via very persuasive external factors as well as mind control...

Over time I have slowly pieced together the truth of my situation. Recovered memories certainly helped a lot. The illuminati induction was mostly a concealed memory for me when it came to realizing my intent to martyr them may have lead to the severity of my targeting... This was only recently brought up to me. I assume my intent to infiltrate, sabotage, and martyr the illuminati pissed them off along with many other aspects of who I am, what I stand for, and my capability in thwarting their psy ops and agenda.

I believe now that my initial making of music(while not so much transhuman) is what partially lead to my induction. One deleted memory I just recently got back, was back in 2006/2007, while I was making music, I realized my music would fit great with a very good musical. The way I thought of it was "What if there was a "bible" of truth that could be put into sonic and visual form, to teach, enlighten, and increase enjoyment". I intended to make such a work... The shadow government certainly did NOT want me to do this musical. I started a blog for the musical, but for now have stopped work on such, as I am hesitant to bring upon myself the wrath of doing this musical...

When I met the illuminati agent, which I for years ID'd in public texts as a US shadow government operative(I was unsure about the illuminati existing even after these experiences for various reasons), he handed me a computer with instructions in a textedit document. There were about 21 instructions.

The instructions were as follows(any instruction past #1 could have been in a different order):

Quote 1. (paraphrasing) "Read these instructions and answer in your own mind, as if we could listen"
    They COULD listen, and reading this really really shocked me. As I said I planned on martyring these groups, so the idea they could listen to my thoughts unnerved me a bit.

Quote 2. "You Will Not Make a Musical."
    Quote 3. "You Will Not Speak of This Encounter to Anyone in Any Way."
    The rest of the instructions are no longer accessible to my memory. I have expressed desire to my extraterrestrial contacts for them to bring up these instructions and they told me they will see what they can do...

Anyway,.....I kept my own autonomy during this induction process minus them basically just inducting me without me agreeing to join. To their instructions I read and answered them absolutely according to my own free will without intimidation, remember, I was and still am willing to die for the right cause in a heartbeat(living for the causes is what I do now though).

My answer to the instruction "You Will Not Make a Musical." was "I do not agree". Which I was recently told a big reason for the severity of my targeting. If you have not read such, I have endured over 100,000 technological tortures since late 2007 after my induction(no exaggerations)...

After doing an astrology reading for me, the illuminati bloodliner(who I will not name out of respect, I know his full name) said I was in for "lots and lots of sex" and offered me models to have intercourse with, I declined for my own reasons(I am not a promiscuous person).

After the 2 or 3 days of spending time with this illuminati member, we parted ways after I drove him to downtown Portland Oregon, where he said he was to pick up a "shoebox full of cash" for his interactions with me. This was the beginning of my very severe mind control and electronic harassment.

Without going too much into detail, I was hit so hard with acute mind control, I was made to look crazy to my friends and family. I was doing all sorts of wacky things. One night I was walking around Portland near the music school I attended, and had my first clear telepathic encounter. I was being told telepathically to turn left or right(in concept) at different streets. I thought this whole thing would lead to me finding someone, little did I know I was just being played with. Somehow I had connected this telepathic interaction with the US shadow government, and remember thinking to myself: "So this is what the apex spies have."

After that my memory gets quite a bit hazy, but I remember some structure. Eventually I was spoken to with microwave hearing technology, AKA v2k, aka electronic telepathy. This started with a very severe electronic harassment where I was barraged for quite some amount of time with very dark comments and images in my mind by this source thousands of times a day, and stuck in my very first major "mind control matrix", it wouldn't be the last...

The year of 2008 I cannot remember much of. But I do remember this was the year extraterrestrials openly contacted me, as well as showed me one of their exotic looking black ships, up close in broad daylight. The first ET contact I had was an extraterrestrial artificial intelligence saying: "Would you like telepathic contact with extraterrestrials?" I quite obviously said yes, and the rest is history...

My interaction with ETs has been a learning process. The US shadow government has impersonated more ETs to me than I care to mention.

Eventually I started having experiences fully and overtly for showing me the capabilities of mind control, chakra technology, virtual reality, body control technology, and more, having basically the entire suite of technologies used in the control grid exemplified to me....

...At first this confused me, because my ET contacts did not tell me they would be doing it, or if they did the memory was deleted. I had to consider that the US shadow government were behind these experiences at first. This completely confused me, because obviously they do not want civilians to know about their most secret technologies... Finally after many informations of me stating confusion about the source of these technological experiences, no doubt causing some suspicion, my contacts came forward and told me they had made the decision to train me in the technologies of the control grid, as a reaction to the US shadow government's targeting of me. I believe their targeting of me has backfired, and I found a way to sabotage their agenda without being a martyr

Some might think being tortured so much, mind controlled, etcetc would be disempowering, and it surely has been to some degrees at various times, but overall I have become more powerful (in ways) as result of my targeting. Instead of just research to go by, I now have a plethora of very distinct experiences showing me the truth. I have had countless black ops experiences done to me, so I have learned the "style" of these sources, and it has helped with my discernment of disinformation immensely...

...All the implanted beliefs have served to show me what kind of things they are controlling people to believe, although this came at very high cost to me. Also I would like to note that as result of becoming transhuman, I have become less potent. My music ability is lesser, my clarity and linguistics are lesser, etc. The whole point of making me transhuman is to round down my ability to thwart their agenda, which is embedded into my soul as my true nature and soul purpose in ways...

As I say, my case is very complicated, and took me a long time to gain anywhere near a good grasp of my own situation. My extraterrestrial contacts have engaged both dark ETs and the human powers that be relating to me, and have influenced what happens to me, even while I am being tortured...

...They told me(and it is self evident for me as truth) they have been successful in creating an environment where that if I am tortured or something bad happens to me, I can learn from it, and it adds to my own power, although this is not always the case with tortures as the shadow government likes to make them redundant to prevent a learning process as much as possible...

An example of "useful tortures", in 2012 a very frequent torture I was getting was the distinct conceptual energy of "Soul Destroy" in my heart chakra. It was pretty rough at the time, as it was coupled with a very torturous energy/vibration, but through many chakra tortures(as well as positive experiences), I learned that many things, including any conscious energy can be put into chakra.

Everything makes so much more sense now... For a long time I was absolutely perplexed at what was happening to me...

I think I have written enough for now... That concludes Part 1 of my blog series of my story. There will be more additions to my story as time goes on... If anyone has any questions feel free to comment in whatever medium you would like to me.
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...induction.html

2. The Following 55 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

AceHarrison (31st May 2015), Agape (6th May 2015), Alan (9th May 2015), AmberButtermilk (30th May 2015), annacherie (6th May 2015), Aspen (9th May 2015), astridmari (6th May 2015), Atlas (24th March 2017), Baby Steps (6th May 2015), betoobig (6th May 2015), Bill Ryan (11th May 2015), Billy (6th May 2015), Bluegreen (6th May 2015), Calz (6th May 2015), Caren (20th May 2015), Cipher (6th May 2015), Daughter of Time (7th May 2015), Debra (24th May 2015), Earthlink (6th May 2015), Elainie (6th May 2015), Fox (6th May 2015), Gardener (6th May 2015), InCiDeR (6th May 2015), Ivanhoe (6th May 2015), Jake (6th May 2015), Jayren (6th May 2015), Jean-Marie (6th May 2015), Joao (6th May 2015), JohnJ (11th May 2015), justntime2learn (6th May 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd June 2015), lucidity (6th May 2015), Monica Vogan (6th May 2015), Olam (19th May 2015), Orph (7th May 2015), Puffin (6th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th June 2015), raregem (6th May 2015), Reinhard (9th May 2015), Rhah (6th May 2015), Rich (6th May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd June 2015), RUSirius (6th May 2015), SabreToothMom (7th May 2015), Sierra (8th May 2015), SR19 (6th May 2015), Steve C (8th May 2015), Sunny (8th May 2015), sunpaw (23rd August 2015), TraineeHuman (12th May 2015), ulli (6th May 2015), vmk22 (6th May 2015), Watching from Cyprus (6th May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015), yelik (6th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: My Story (Omnisense) Part 1 • Targeted Individual • Contactee • Illuminati Induction

Boy o boy.. Over the years, I have wanted to ask you about some of these things, but didn't want to push... Thank you for the peak behind the curtain, so to speak.. Your courage is inspiring..

Are you welcoming questions/discussion?

Do you consider a past life connection to be a part of why you are being so very closely monitored? Do you consider AI sim algorithms can sift through possible futures and preemptively target these potentials? I've wanted to ask you what your impression is...

Make the musical...

Music, as you know, can be a big mover of the soul... I believe in inspiration over information,, and music to be the language of the universe,, Not mathematics...

You have our support, Omni...

Cheers
    Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

annacherie (6th May 2015), Aspen (9th May 2015), Baby Steps (6th May 2015), betoobig (6th May 2015), Bill Ryan (11th May 2015), Calz (6th May 2015), Debra (24th May 2015), Earthlink (6th May 2015), Elainie (6th May 2015), Gardener (6th May 2015), Jayren (6th May 2015), Jean-Marie (6th May 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd June 2015), Monica Vogan (6th May 2015), Omni (6th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th June 2015), raregem (6th May 2015), Reinhard (9th May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd June 2015), RUSirius (6th May 2015), SabreToothMom (7th May 2015), Sierra (8th May 2015), Sunny (8th May 2015), vmk22 (6th May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: My Story (Omnisense) Part 1 • Targeted Individual • Contactee • Illuminati Induction

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Boy o boy.. Over the years, I have wanted to ask you about some of these things, but didn't want to push... Thank you for the peak behind the curtain, so to speak.. Your courage is inspiring..
    Thank you Jake <3

Quote Are you welcoming questions/discussion?
    Absolutely. Any comments or questions are welcomed.

Quote Do you consider a past life connection to be a part of why you are being so very closely monitored?
    I was told by my ET contacts that they do indeed monitor souls these days. Dark ETs have been doing it for longer than this planet has had society I think. The shadow government does it too now. And yes I was conveyed that my past lives had a role in my targeting, as well as my thought surveillance. For example when people like Bob Marley or Bruce Lee die(or really anyone with potential, especially artistically mixed with logical reason and clarity), they would be looking for their souls to pop up eventually somewhere else.

Quote Do you consider AI sim algorithms can sift through possible futures and preemptively target these potentials?
    One contact I had told me that the best way to predict the future is to control the outcome. The predictions I trance channeled were controlled outcomes. I predicted super bowls, world series', and a car accident of my own(in which the exact name of the person I would collide with was given). Maybe more than that but I don't remember more right now.

The AI models they have are extremely advanced at predicting unknown parts of the future too. But both ET and shadow government AI, according to one of my contacts, cannot predict everything as the future is not set in stone(I'm sure the time travel believers wont jive with that but I personally do).

One way the shadow governments know the future very well is via intelligence from dark ETs. You see Dark ETs have witnessed the natural timeline of races like ours on other planets, so for example a "Truth Movement" after the invention of the internet is very easily predictable. I believe they seeded some people with covertly mind controlled thoughts to create certain aspects of the internet(like facebook), to control who becomes a world power. Lets say I created facebook instead of Mark Zuckerberg, I would have a truth media empire 100x bigger than alex jones, i would have films in hollywood, I would have natural cure expeditions searching jungles for new plants and testing all sorts of natural herbs/etc for cures... They very much do not want any billionaire to be awake and aware, as well as willing to take action, not to mention the most important part: What action to take.

Quote I've wanted to ask you what your impression is...

Make the musical...
    Well I have about 3-5 years of work on the table. I already have at least 3 Books and 4 documentaries I plan on doing. If I had planned on making these documentaries maybe they would have said this as well:

"You Will Not Make Documentaries."

But yes a musical in the way I could produce, if it made it to big screen, would be a potential paradigm shifter. Of course not the full and only variable creating the paradigm shift, but a big part of it if this musical was shown to like 50 million people or whatever.

So I have the musical on the backburners now taking the backseat to my books and documentary projects. I appreciate your vote though Jake, and will keep it in mind. You bring up good points.

Quote You have our support, Omni...
    Thank you Jake, love you brother <3

6. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alan (9th May 2015), annacherie (6th May 2015), Aspen (9th May 2015), astridmari (6th May 2015), Baby Steps (6th May 2015), betoobig (6th May 2015), Bill Ryan (11th May 2015), Calz (6th May 2015), Debra (24th May 2015), Elainie (6th May 2015), Fox (6th May 2015), Gardener (6th May 2015), Jake (6th May 2015), Jayren (6th May 2015), Jean-Marie (6th May 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd June 2015), Monica Vogan (6th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th June 2015), raregem (6th May 2015), Reinhard (9th May 2015), RunningDeer (3rd June 2015), Shannon (23rd August 2015), sunpaw (23rd August 2015), Watching from Cyprus (7th May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015), yelik (6th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Do you think that they could of took advantage of your curiosity at all? You were firm with the shadow government but when the Dark ET's came into place you said you would like to see there technologies and they tested them on you, could they have been the shadow government wearing a different mast at all trying to get your consent to do these things they have done to you?

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayren (here)
    Do you think that they could of took advantage of your curiosity at all?
    My curiosity has indeed been taken advantage of. I am one of the most curious people on the planet. lol. For example I have tried out with mind control, being gay. Also tried out a female orgasm.

Also naivety in dealing with Dark ETs was abused to me. I eventually learned the hard lesson of never make any deal with a Dark ET. If your agenda clashes with theirs they are always getting the better deal, or they wouldn't make the deal. I leave it up to my contacts to make deals with dark ETs relating to me.

Quote You were firm with the shadow government but when the Dark ET's came into place you said you would like to see there technologies and they tested them on you, could they have been the shadow government wearing a different mast at all trying to get your consent to do these things they have done to you?
    I'm not sure where you got seeing dark ET technology, I have no cognition of a memory of such right now. Closest thing I can think of is I have asked them to give me virtual realities though to learn their style. After a paedofile one I was a lot more specific in what I would accept. After a very VERY severe torture one they may have expected me to put my tail in between my legs and run,... I asked for more immediately upon coming out of it. They stopped. That was back when I was more naive of an experiencer. Now I wont take a virtual reality from Dark ETs as the biggest reason they would give one is to program my soul(which happens over time, very differently than the brain is programmed).

As for shadow govt hiding behind Dark ET facades, they did that to me for years. When I first came forward with my story I thought it was dark ETs doing my targeting and tortures. I was too mind controlled. After the mind control was dropped, and I was allowed some natural type thinking along with various people helping me piece together things(like Mary Rodwell), I found it is humans behind my targeting(at least in terms of being the actual source of my tortures for most).

Humans for the most part have free will here. ETs not so much due to exopolitical restrictions. They have red tape to get through before they can do something like torture someone as far as I understand such.

It might seem weird for me to say I thought it was ETs targeting me after such obvious human encounters with the illuminati bloodliner. I was not allowed my natural thinking. So any logic related to natural thinking is out the window.

I have been confirmed by another former illuminati that he says he thinks I have had contact with Dracos, as per my testimony of describing them. I have also seen dark ETs in person. So I know they are involved and are not only a facade, although yes, i was under the illusion relating to them for a while.
    Last edited by Omni; 6th May 2015 at 15:54.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alan (9th May 2015), Aspen (9th May 2015), astridmari (6th May 2015), betoobig (6th May 2015), Elainie (6th May 2015), Fox (6th May 2015), Gardener (6th May 2015), Jake (6th May 2015), Jayren (6th May 2015), Monica Vogan (6th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th June 2015), raregem (6th May 2015), Reinhard (9th May 2015), ulli (6th May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Do you think that they could of took advantage of your curiosity at all?
    My curiosity has indeed been taken advantage of. I am one of the most curious people on the planet. lol. For example I have tried out with mind control, being gay. Also tried out a female orgasm.

Also naivety in dealing with Dark ETs was abused to me. I eventually learned the hard lesson of never make any deal with a Dark ET. If your agenda clashes with theirs they are always getting the better deal, or they wouldn't make the deal. I leave it up to my contacts to make deals with dark ETs relating to me.

Quote You were firm with the shadow government but when the Dark ET's came into place you said you would like to see there technologies and they tested them on you, could they have been the shadow government wearing a different mast at all trying to get your consent to do these things they have done to you?
    I'm not sure where you got seeing dark ET technology, I have no cognition of a memory of such right now. Closest thing I can think of is I have asked them to give me virtual realities though to learn their style. After a paedofile one I was a lot more specific in what I would accept. After a very VERY severe torture one they may have expected me to put my tail in between my legs and run,... I asked for more immediately upon coming out of it. They stopped. That was back when I was more naive of an experiencer. Now I wont take a virtual reality from Dark ETs as the biggest reason they would give one is to program my soul(which happens over time, very differently than the brain is programmed).

As for shadow govt hiding behind Dark ET facades, they did that to me for years. When I first came forward with my story I thought it was dark ETs doing my targeting and tortures. I was too mind controlled. After the mind control was dropped, and I was allowed some natural type thinking along with various people helping me piece together things(like Mary Rodwell), I found it is humans behind my targeting(at least in terms of being the actual source of my tortures for most).

Humans for the most part have free will here. ETs not so much due to exopolitical restrictions. They have red tape to get through before they can do something like torture someone as far as I understand such.

It might seem weird for me to say I thought it was ETs targeting me after such obvious human encounters with the illuminati bloodliner. I was not allowed my natural thinking. So any logic related to natural thinking is out the window.

I have been confirmed by another former illuminati that he says he thinks I have had contact with Dracos, as per my testimony of describing them. I have also seen dark ETs in person. So I know they are involved and are not only a facade, although yes, i was under the illusion relating to them for a while.
    Can you describe these dracos?

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Sure.

Their agenda is anti-human.
    They are somewhat racist against humans.
    They hate stupidity and incompetence.
    They hate many conscious "quirks" many humans have, those "quicks" annoy the living daylights out of them.
    They like experiences like anger, and hatred in their heart chakras(in unison to the color red or black in the heart chakra).
    They are quite against the feeling of love in themselves, their operatives/assets, and really in any being from my experiences.
    They hate and wish to defile any human soul mate couple.
    They are very much into human sacrifice, and are behind any major source on Earth sacrificing humans or animals.
    They are behind satanic ritual abuse.
    They are behind Satanism.
    They want people like you and me to suffer, and fail.
    They are master deceivers.
    They have a soulular caste system in their society.
    They use technology to control and dominate undeveloped worlds.
    They like to set up secret societies.
    They are the apex of the Dark ET groups in this region of the universe(the info stating they are dominant of the whole universe is disinfo IMHO), they are the alphas.
    They are an ancient race.
    They are master geneticists.
    The are master propagandists.
    They are master infiltrators.
    They are master societal engineers.
    They hate human females and want them punished(unless they are assets).
    They do things like set up mind control in people to not be able to say words like "beautiful" without mind control making them feel various uncomfortable things.
    They hate maybe more than anything, their nemesis' ET races that thwart their dominion, and eventually kick them off developing worlds.

Keep in mind that I cannot be certain of every single thing I list. I have indeed been impersonated Dracos, as well as had legit contact from them. ET truths to even real contactees are not always so easy to get........But I am confident at least most of that is true.
    Last edited by Omni; 6th May 2015 at 16:21.

12. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alan (9th May 2015), Aspen (9th May 2015), astridmari (6th May 2015), Baby Steps (6th May 2015), betoobig (6th May 2015), Elainie (6th May 2015), Fox (6th May 2015), Gardener (6th May 2015), Jayren (6th May 2015), kanishk (7th May 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd June 2015), Monica Vogan (6th May 2015), Orph (7th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th June 2015), raregem (6th May 2015), Reinhard (9th May 2015), sunpaw (23rd August 2015), ulli (6th May 2015), william r sanford72 (9th May 2015), yelik (6th May 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Sure.

Their agenda is anti-human.
    They are somewhat racist against humans.
    They hate stupidity and incompetence.
    They hate many conscious "quirks" many humans have, those "quicks" annoy the living daylights out of them.
    They like experiences like anger, and hatred in their heart chakras(in unison to the color red or black in the heart chakra).
    They are quite against the feeling of love in themselves, their operatives/assets, and really in any being from my experiences.
    They hate and wish to defile any human soul mate couple.
    They are very much into human sacrifice, and are behind any major source on Earth sacrificing humans or animals.
    They are behind satanic ritual abuse.
    They are behind Satanism.
    They want people like you and me to suffer, and fail.
    They are master deceivers.
    They have a soulular caste system in their society.
    They use technology to control and dominate undeveloped worlds.
    They like to set up secret societies.
    They are the apex of the Dark ET groups in this region of the universe(the info stating they are dominant of the whole universe is disinfo IMHO), they are the alphas.
    They are an ancient race.
    They are master geneticists.
    The are master propagandists.
    They are master infiltrators.
    They are master societal engineers.
    They hate human females and want them punished(unless they are assets).
    They do things like set up mind control in people to not be able to say words like "beautiful" without mind control making them feel various uncomfortable things.
    They hate maybe more than anything, their nemesis' ET races that thwart their dominion, and eventually kick them off developing worlds.

Keep in mind that I cannot be certain of every single thing I list. I have indeed been impersonated Dracos, as well as had legit contact from them. ET truths to even real contactees are not always so easy to get........But I am confident at least most of that is true.
    I almost killed one in my dream last night lol they seem very weak to me.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Wouw Omni, thousen thanks for sharing... I΄ll like to make two questions?
    1_ Why now? What difference you feel now in your soul to do this disclose about you exactly now?
    2_ Is it true that Dracos can not reproducce or have trouble in doing so?
    Much love to you right now bro.

LOVE
    Juan

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th May 2015), Monica Vogan (6th May 2015), Omni (6th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th June 2015), raregem (6th May 2015)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

That is the illusion they would like to present it seems. A draco would be impossible for you to truly kill. A dream is nowhere near credible to conclude they are weak. Just like a dream is nowhere near conclusive to say you cannot be influenced. These beings and their technology are shrouded in illusions. If you met one in person and tried to kill it, it would make quick work of you I tend to think.... Dracos are better warriors physically than any humans, this much is pretty clear to me.

Even if their bodies were frail, their technology isn't weak. As much as you'd like to believe you can beat it, such is not the case in my experiences,.

I would be careful believing anything based on dreams. As you have said before you have had synthetic dreams. This is not an easily knee jerk discernible realm. The knee jerk assumptions related to synthetic dreams are often the entire point of the dream.. Predictive programming of Dracos is very strong. It cannot be beaten by knee jerk assumptions. Knee jerk assumptions are easily manipulated by these beings.

The Dracos are extremely powerful. I have respect for them as elders of our universal region. You would not say they are weak if you knew the truth IMHO.

Sorry if that isn't what you want to hear, but I know it as truth...

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

astridmari (6th May 2015), Baby Steps (6th May 2015), betoobig (6th May 2015), Elainie (6th May 2015), Fox (6th May 2015), Gardener (9th May 2015), Jayren (6th May 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd June 2015), Monica Vogan (6th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th June 2015), raregem (6th May 2015), yelik (6th May 2015)

18. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Great article and information Omni, thanks for sharing. The draco traits sure sound like the Illuminati / Cabal and other cold blooded pscho-leaders we have.

Do you sense the Illumniati / Cabal are weakening? As they weaken you get stronger!

I know you do not see eye to eye with ‘Corey’ on everything but he’s claiming the Cabal are in turmoil with lots of infighting going on.

Deceivers such as the Draco and their Illuminati minions are bound to fail sooner or later, if the universe was built around death and destruction alone it would not exist for long.

I’m sure you’ll get a lucky break with your music, books, plays and films before long

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Aspen (9th May 2015), betoobig (6th May 2015), Monica Vogan (6th May 2015), Omni (6th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th June 2015), raregem (6th May 2015)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Wouw Omni, thousen thanks for sharing... I΄ll like to make two questions?
    You're welcome.

Quote 1_ Why now? What difference you feel now in your soul to do this disclose about you exactly now?
    I have had recent revelations related to my history. For example I have gained a couple new friends who have experience with, or being inside the illuminati. So I gained much clarity about these encounters. Also very recently I was given extraterrestrial contact related to my case. I had not remembered I wanted to martyr them. They hid the reasons for my targeting(some of them) for years. Only recently this became much more clear to me. For example the illuminati being behind the shadow government. Shane's friendship/info, another womans info, and ET contact has made this whole thing more clear to me. This is a very new happening for me. Although some of this has been known to me for quite some time.

One example of recent clarity, is for a while I thought they presented this induction to me as illuminati to discredit my testimony. Being inducted to the illuminati is a harder to fathom truth for some. So I did not speak of it, and also wasn't so sure the shadow govt was controlled by the illuminati. For a while I thought the shadow govt controlled the illuminati, not the other way around. Although I still believe many illuminati are mind controlled by their higher ranking members/black ops shadow govt sources.

Quote 2_ Is it true that Dracos can not reproducce or have trouble in doing so?
    From what I have been conveyed the Dracos can reproduce. They just do not have sex so often, they artificially inseminate from what I've been told. But again, I cannot be certain of every piece of information I have when it comes to Draco. The truth about Dracos is harder to obtain. There is a lot of disinfo about them floating around.

Quote Much love to you right now bro.

LOVE
    Juan
    Thank you Juan <3

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Aspen (9th May 2015), astridmari (6th May 2015), Baby Steps (6th May 2015), betoobig (6th May 2015), Fox (6th May 2015), Gardener (9th May 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd June 2015), Monica Vogan (6th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th June 2015), raregem (6th May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Great article and information Omni, thanks for sharing. The draco traits sure sound like the Illuminati / Cabal and other cold blooded pscho-leaders we have.
    You're welcome yelik The leaders we have often have Draco genetics, so that is natural they have some of their traits.

Quote Do you sense the Illumniati / Cabal are weakening? As they weaken you get stronger!
    I am not so sure about weakening(a lot anyway), but when it comes to their agendas I think they have partially hit a brick wall. The end game agendas they have are much harder to implement than they first thought I think. Like microchipping the masses publicly. The resistance to such is big. I'm not a fan of the bible, but the mark of the beast is pretty helpful in that regard...

Quote I know you do not see eye to eye with ‘Corey’ on everything but he’s claiming the Cabal are in turmoil with lots of infighting going on.
    I do not view Corey as credible in the slightest. He is an asset of these groups IMO. I'll believe the cabal is being defeated when proper evidence is presented, or shown to me via experiences. I have seen zero evidence they are fighting amongst themselves in my own case, albeit I only have limited access to them, and am shown a limited amount of things. I do know they are alive and well when it comes to their targeting programs at least.

You can see tattered throughout the disinformation sources such as channeling, Benjamin Fulford, Corey AKA GoodETxSG, the same pattern of alleging the shadow governments are being dismantled. I believe it is a psy op to create more inaction. What is the result of someone thinking everything is being taken care of? Inaction. Really I think a great way to tell the agendas and disinformation tactics of the cabal is through channeling information. Not everything channelers say is wrong, but it will give you a good idea of the new agendas and psy ops if you monitor what they say. I find Corey's story aligning with these same channeling psy ops quite telling personally.

In 3 years if nothing has changed, I think it will be more obvious who is telling lies about the cabal being dismantled. If they were truly being dismantled you would probably see world war 3 IMHO, unless ETs somehow intervened...

Quote Deceivers such as the Draco and their Illuminati minions are bound to fail sooner or later, if the universe was built around death and destruction alone it would not exist for long.
    A Draco would say(and has to me) nature is built on death and destruction(and is "ruthless" at times). And I could only partially disagree with them. Nature is also nurturing and wonderful, .. The universe is a duality, a hodgepodge of dark and light, both have purpose, both have a place.

And yes I agree they will be kicked off the planet eventually. I see myself as living proof of such. I would not have descended from the heavenly worlds I came from to help this planet out(at least that is my belief), if the outcome would be disaster after centuries of hardships and sacrifice to help out mankind. It would be a complete waste of time. Incarnating on hellish draco (mostly)controlled worlds for benevolent ET souls of the light is a rough task. It is basically the most hardcore lightworking in existence IMHO. There are many great souls on Earth. This basically proves to me humanity has a bright future(eventually). This planet and all life on it is such a beautiful asset for diversity and the universe. I think benevolent ETs simply will not let humanity and planet Earth be destroyed. I admit I could be wrong, as beliefs are fallible. But I am pretty sturdy in those assumptions..

Quote I’m sure you’ll get a lucky break with your music, books, plays and films before long
    Thanks. I hope so.

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Aspen (9th May 2015), astridmari (6th May 2015), Baby Steps (6th May 2015), betoobig (6th May 2015), Elainie (6th May 2015), Fox (6th May 2015), Gardener (9th May 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd June 2015), Monica Vogan (7th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th June 2015), raregem (6th May 2015), Reinhard (9th May 2015), sunpaw (23rd August 2015), william r sanford72 (9th May 2015), yelik (6th May 2015)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

That is the illusion they would like to present it seems. A draco would be impossible for you to truly kill. A dream is nowhere near credible to conclude they are weak. Just like a dream is nowhere near conclusive to say you cannot be influenced. These beings and their technology are shrouded in illusions. If you met one in person and tried to kill it, it would make quick work of you I tend to think.... Dracos are better warriors physically than any humans, this much is pretty clear to me.

Even if their bodies were frail, their technology isn't weak. As much as you'd like to believe you can beat it, such is not the case in my experiences,.

I would be careful believing anything based on dreams. As you have said before you have had synthetic dreams. This is not an easily knee jerk discernible realm. The knee jerk assumptions related to synthetic dreams are often the entire point of the dream.. Predictive programming of Dracos is very strong. It cannot be beaten by knee jerk assumptions. Knee jerk assumptions are easily manipulated by these beings.

The Dracos are extremely powerful. I have respect for them as elders of our universal region. You would not say they are weak if you knew the truth IMHO.

Sorry if that isn't what you want to hear, but I know it as truth...
    Yes I believed it to be a synthetic dream but in the end I laughed at it because of the level of technology they have developed but still can't change my mind about them. It was an amazing experience but since then I haven't had any when I declared my faith that I have hear and a kind of pulse occurred then my dog started barking. I do not fear such beings and think you should continue on with anything you think is effective when dealing with them and getting rid of there systems.
    Last edited by Jayren; 6th May 2015 at 17:33.

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Just to be clear I have spoken about this meeting in various ways at times(although most of them are gone from public view at this time or deleted) etc, RE saying I haven't spoken about it. I just meant "mostly" havent spoken about it. Could have worded it a lot better...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th May 2015), betoobig (6th May 2015), Monica Vogan (7th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), raregem (6th May 2015)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Hi again Omniverse; I love info when comes from experiences and my head is runing through your situation. Which "part" did the illuminaty wanted you to "play"??
    Many info talked about the destruction of draco underground and undersea facilitys, anything about that??
    While i think about your experience one song come to my mind.... that you may be.. a "seven nation army"... your seven chackras are your seven nations

You are not alone you are all-one

LOVE
    Juan

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th May 2015), Monica Vogan (7th May 2015), Omni (6th May 2015), raregem (6th May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Hi again Omniverse; I love info when comes from experiences and my head is runing through your situation. Which "part" did the illuminaty wanted you to "play"??
    They never told me what they wanted me to do to my memory, altough that could be one or a few of the instructions deleted from my memory. I think it was what they didn't want me to do. At least that is what I got from them. Maybe they thought I could be bribed with sex, power, money, etc, the normal illuminati stuff... Although I tend to think their AI could simulate me well enough to know I would reject their offers.

Quote Many info talked about the destruction of draco underground and undersea facilitys, anything about that??
    I am unsure if that is true or not, but I would be surprised if it was true. Who would be doing the destruction? I don't think benevolent ETs would be even willing to destroy Draco installments. That just doesn't seem to me like something they would do. They might destroy Draco power in areas, but actual bases I really doubt they would attack, especially if any beings were inside the bases.

With exopolitics there is always balance as far as I know. All involved parties get influence over any pertaining area in my experiences, or at least get compensated for any area there is imbalance towards one polarity. For example every single telepathic contact by my benevolent contacts, a deal was behind such things with the dark federation that exists by my contacts. Which is why they cannot just tell me anything they want to. Non-interference does have some reasons in an optimal environment ET agree with(like not allowing a young race to become dependent on them, or doing to much thinking for other people), but the biggest reason for non-interference I'm aware of is due to two majorly conflicting agendas between the two major polarities of ETs.

Quote While i think about your experience one song come to my mind.... that you may be.. a "seven nation army"... your seven chackras are your seven nations
    That is pretty cool, thanks Juan

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th May 2015), betoobig (6th May 2015), Elainie (6th May 2015), Gardener (9th May 2015), Monica Vogan (7th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), raregem (6th May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015), yelik (6th May 2015)

31. Link to Post #18
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Thanks for your reply Omni,

Making sound judgements about what is really going on is difficult for the average person because you are always relying on information from others, very few have first hand information and those that do are likely targeted with psy-ops or worse.

The truth is guised and mixed with disinfo by the masters of deception so it’s no wonder we are confused; many give up trying – very clever indeed.

I generally find your perspective very helpful because it is sometimes easy for us to get carried away with false hopes, especially when everyone is pushing the increase in energy coming to earth that will accelerate the awakening and desire for truth, where our Solar system is on lock down by the Blue avians and the Draco want out.

As much as I’d like to believe it how can any normal person verify any of this stuff. Time will tell

Change to me would be some sort of disclosure, cessation of chemtrailing and controlled release of some of the technologies like zero point energy.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Aspen (9th May 2015), Baby Steps (6th May 2015), betoobig (6th May 2015), Elainie (6th May 2015), Monica Vogan (7th May 2015), Omni (6th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), raregem (6th May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Thanks for your reply Omni,
    You're welcome <3

Quote Making sound judgements about what is really going on is difficult for the average person because you are always relying on information from others, very few have first hand information and those that do are likely targeted with psy-ops or worse.
    I agree. Unless somehow one is up for zero influence this lifetime, secured by extraterrestrial friends(whether known to be friends or not), I'm unsure how any major player of society or alternative media could be completely free of influence by the control grid. Illusions are rampant in this field. With many experiencers who go public either they have found the illusions, or haven't. I am at a disadvantage a little with publishing information because I openly state I am a mind control target, and that fact no matter what methods of mind control they use, acts to discredit my testimony, and causes suspicion. There is balance, I am also at a major advantage in that I am ALWAYS reassessing my thoughts for implanted beliefs, and have a very good success rate at sussing them out pretty quickly, so this makes me have a better grasp of the truth and a lesser chance to be propagating disinformation than many other experiencers who are unaware of the capabilities of mind control and other technologies. So I have a disadvantage as well as an advantage. Most people if they were informed they have implanted beliefs would react very negatively and wouldn't even consider it I have found...

I find those aware they can be influenced, and open to reassess their beliefs, the most immune to remote influence. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but IMO nobody is immune to technological interference and/or acute mind control. The brain has mechanics to function. All of them can be influenced by technology. Some people get very lucky when it comes to targeting so that show me one of two things:

1. In exopolitics there may be a mechanic where if lets say they have been through very rough times via mind control tech in previous lives, they may be off limits somewhat this incarnation to create balance. I was told I cannot be targeted as severely next lifetime as this one for example.

or

2. The shadow governments do not have a full saturation of electromagnetic capable satellites, and they cannot target everyone they would like to.

Quote The truth is guised and mixed with disinfo by the masters of deception so it’s no wonder we are confused; many give up trying – very clever indeed.
    Agreed. I find that while awake people may know the bigger picture somewhat, they can be more psy op'd and mind controlled than the sheep(no disrespect to them as people in saying sheep, not saying im a superior human being). The sheep are more influenced by external things like predictive programming, while the alternative crowd are more influenced by the alt media psy ops. I can't even say my opinion about some things because the psy ops are so abundant, it would just lead to people turning off to my info.

Quote I generally find your perspective very helpful because it is sometimes easy for us to get carried away with false hopes, especially when everyone is pushing the increase in energy coming to earth that will accelerate the awakening and desire for truth, where our Solar system is on lock down by the Blue avians and the Draco want out.

As much as I’d like to believe it how can any normal person verify any of this stuff. Time will tell
    I agree, time will tell. Their psy ops have a rate of growing ineffective after being used over longer periods of time. For example Avalon used to have a huge channeling following and many channeled posts posted often. Now most people have caught on they are AI based psy ops, or at least there is considerably less interest. All the 'cabal is being defeated' and channelers saying everything will change soon, I admit I am a little pessimistic about. I'd rather continue as if I did not hear it, and keep working, rather than feel like humanity has already won. I feel there is more to lose in thinking humanity has already won, then being skeptical at this time. I wait for solid evidence, and indeed time will expose these things as truth, or lies eventually.

As for a consciousness shift/ascension I think you know my thoughts on that. I think the density thing is a Draco psy op. A very clever one. Densities was actually one of my mind controlled implanted beliefs for a while. I even have 2 songs still on itunes with densities mentioned(i couldnt change the names because i had lost all the original files). I believe the density stuff is basically Draco intellectual property and one of their most influential psy ops to date. A few things for those willing to consider this:

1. The 3D universe is massive. Where are all the "3D" ET races?
    2. If the density of an area of space changes, how exactly does this make it invisible? Wouldn't it just have a more or less dense 3d existence?
    3. Science is partially flawed yes, but modern science has not a spec of evidence the universe is composed of different densities.
    4. I find it incredibly improbable there would be a natural universal mechanic to ascend planets right when they are at an optimal point. If it is some 26,000 year cycle or something, or some galactic center mechanic, what would stop cave man planets from ascending to 4-5D, while other planets evolve for millions of years without "ascending". For example, what about the dinosaurs? Seems they would have to wait an incredibly long time for 4-5D if it will happen soon. Seems like there would have to be some sort of God designing the universe and influencing ascension to make it function properly. As I do not believe in a conscious supreme being creator/controller of the universe, I do not find that notion credible.

Quote Change to me would be some sort of disclosure, cessation of chemtrailing and controlled release of some of the technologies like zero point energy.
    I agree. If the cabal is truly being dismantled and "white hats" were taking over, these things would be a result. I don't think full disclosure is necessarily assumable, as many in power who are more puppet types think the world cannot handle the truth. However something like free energy could easily be given without a massive social unrest.
    Last edited by Omni; 6th May 2015 at 20:11.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th May 2015), betoobig (23rd August 2015), Elainie (6th May 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd June 2015), Monica Vogan (6th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), raregem (6th May 2015), Reinhard (9th May 2015), william r sanford72 (6th May 2015), yelik (6th May 2015)

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Omniverse

Thank you very much for speaking your truth on PA. It is very helpful for me personally as I can think about discernment, truths, manipulations a bit better b/c of you and your ability to share dark, light and balance all at the same time. You do not seem to speak from ego. You do seem to question your own "truths" as well. This alone shows how we can be so danged manipulated yet we are here to heal our Souls and planet(s).
    I have questions re: densities and you so far, have stated my own confusions or misunderstandings. I will ask at another time as thread progresses b/c I cannot formulate clarity right now to ask you.
    Gratitude to you as a person, as a spirit, as a being of the whole.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

AceHarrison (31st May 2015), Aspen (9th May 2015), Baby Steps (6th May 2015), betoobig (23rd August 2015), Elainie (6th May 2015), Gardener (9th May 2015), Monica Vogan (6th May 2015), Omni (6th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (22nd July 2015), yelik (6th May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast