Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sustained Constant Ringing In Ears

1. Link to Post #21
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Default Re: Sustained Constant Ringing In Ears

Found this.......

“Ear tones” are intermittent short lived tones, occurring in either ear, which many people seem to experience. Often times they are preluded by a pronounced muting effect, where the sound in the room seems to abruptly shut out as the tone then fades in. So it’s a tone that fades in, goes on for a bit, then fades back out. But it’s not to be confused with tinnitus, the chronic condition of damaged eardrums where one’s ear(s) constantly ring or hum, (as I understand it).

>> Click here << for a simulation of what a muting followed by an ear tone sounds like. This was created by my boyfriend, and it’s so accurate that it’s kind of scary. !! It’s amazing that he was able to create this. When I hear it, it causes me to poke at my ears, that’s how realistic it is.

Ear tones can also leave residual after effects. For me, I’ve experienced a burning “fried” feeling in my ears on several occasions when they’ve occurred, much like I’d been chatting on a cell phone for several hours. Sometimes the tone itself causes physical discomfort in the ear, making one cringe. Related to this, I’ve experienced something akin to a “tuning fork,” where the sound was coming from just outside my ear and sounded identical to a tuning fork. It felt like I was literally being “gonged” and caused dizziness and disorientation for a few seconds afterwards.

Other related aspects to ear ringings are ear clickings, “thwumpings,” (for lack of a better way to describe it) and muted pressure without a tone.

“Clickings” are just that: clicking noises that seem to come from deep within the ear. My boyfriend has experienced this, which is how I heard about it, and has proven for himself that it’s not natural or some biological malfunction. Often times these clickings occur when he’s not consciously focused…yet they stop as soon as he focuses in on them. He also used to run a highly trafficked messageboard forum and noticed that he would get clickings in his ears at the exact time that certain troublemakers were logged onto the forum, either causing problems or apparently just having negative thoughts towards him, which would later become evident in their various postings. (This theory was further supported when he began to notice that the clickings consistently occurred with the same people; he’d get clickings, then check the forum, and see that yet again, it was the same certain people logged in.) So for him clickings are associated with negative thoughts/energy being directed his way, whatever the source may be, human or otherwise.

“Thwumpings” feel very similar to the effect of having fingers flicked in front of your ears according to those I know who have described it to me.

The “muted pressure” is when the sound goes mute in an ear, accompanied by a pressure that usually feels quite uncomfortable. But no ringing or tone follows. For a period of time right after putting this write up on the ‘net back in 2006 this was actually one of the new modes of operation with my own ear tone adventures. The tones suddenly and “coincidentally” became much fainter and shorter than they ever used to be, along with the muted pressure/absence of a tone as well. Almost as if trying to go undetected. But as of this point in 2012 things are back to normal.

And a new one that a reader just informed me about are ear tones that sound like “Morse code.” To quote from her email (with permission): “….These are very very frequent for me, and in fact if I listen quietly enough, I can hear it running deep in the background most of the time. It is a series of two different notes or positive/negative sounds…tone semitone tone, in varying lengths of short and long. Morse code is the only thing I can liken it to…” I thought this was interesting enough to be worth mentioning, in case anybody else reading this also experiences it.

But the most important factor, which can’t be stressed enough, is the uncanny synchronistic timing of ear tones. They often happen during key moments, in conjunction with a specific comment said by somebody, or maybe a number sighting or a deja vu. Including, most important of all, during times when I was trying to meditate and raise my vibes in some way, only to be foiled by a sudden onset of ear tones that resulted in all out brain scramble. (I delve more into this in a short bit.) It is this aspect of ear tones that really got my attention and proved to me that they weren’t a natural, random biological happening with some scientific explanation.

What’s interesting is that this ear tones write up has generated probably the most emails from people out of all my write ups. Something about this subject really gets to people. They can relate to it and have an opinion on it, although nobody is in full agreement as to what it means and how it works. What kind of peeves me though are those who don’t fully read what I’ve noted in this write up and then email me with a know-it-all tone of voice, telling me with absolute authority what’s going on in ALL cases of ear tones, including mine. O.o Like, “Psssh, didn’t you know?? Duh!” I documented what’s gone on in my own situation, as the reader will see with the log book entries coming up, and tried to come up with various theories based on what that log book information was indicating. So it’s always a bit irksome when people don’t take that moment to read what I’ve written before firing off a know-it-all email. Brainstorming and trading ideas is good…being a know-it-all who jumps the gun before reading what somebody has written and before considering other evidence is not.

I’ve had sporatic ear tones throughout my life, but the issue became so prevalent during 2002, due to what I was involved with in life, that I created an entire section of my log book devoted solely to documenting it. The log book contained the following information, if possible:

The date and exact time the ringing/tone happened;
    Which ear it occurred in;
    What the tone sounded like, (high, low, strong, faint, short lived, long lived and going on and on, tuning fork, hum, etc.);
    Whether there was any muting involved, and physical after effects;
    What exactly I was doing/saying at the time it happened. What was I thinking about? Who was I talking to? Where was I?

Through documenting this information, I was able to determine over enough time that these ear tones are definitely not random, nor the result of a natural, biological problem with my ears, and most definitely did point to some external situation happening. I was also able to determine that there was a difference in meaning for right ear versus left ear. For awhile there, for me the left ear had a negative correlation, seeming to indicate straight up monitoring, or warning me that something was “off” about a person or situation, while the right seemed more positive, sometimes seeming to confirm or reaffirm something I was thinking or reading at that exact moment. In fact I just came across a reference to ear tones in the book Masquerade Party at Secret Canyon by Jeannine Marie Steiner. The book is one woman’s personal experiences into the realm of psychic happenings, abductions, mind control and MILAB harassment, and on page 73 she says:

“On my way back to Ventura, I drove past Pt. Mugu Naval Base. Stopping at the red traffic light, suddenly, in my left ear I got a very loud ringing noise. To a psychic that’s a strong warning that means something is very, very wrong. It means red alert. (Ringing in the left ear is a warning and ringing right ear is positive.)”

That was interesting to find someone else noting the same thing I’ve experienced….and who has independently come to the same conclusion as myself as to the meaning of left ear vs. right. Then again, I have a ‘net acquaintance who noticed that for him, left is positive while right is negative. So everybody will probably be different.

The more you log, the more you can determine for yourself what may be happening with you and what it means. It’s all about logging your stuff — I can’t stress it enough. Documenting things focuses your awareness, and in doing so you gain more power over your life.

Following is a sampling of some of the more interesting ear tone events taken from my log books from several years ago, so you can see what it’s all about if you don’t already know. Consider these my “Ear Tone Hall of Fame” moments.

Afterwards, I’ll get into the who’s, how’s and why’s behind it all…

Tuesday, November 5, 2002
    Approximately 4:30 p.m.

Was talking to Ryan from work, discussing climate change and “end times”, which led to him to make the offhand comment “I’d like to wake up somewhere in Alpha Centauri wondering if there’s life on other planets.” Right then I had a prominent ear ringing, left ear.

Saturday, November 9, 2002
    10:41 a.m.
    My birthday

Ear ringing, right ear, which started at 10:40 a.m. and went all the way through until 10:41 — (or, 141, as you will know from reading the Number Sightings Section.) It was my first ever ear ringing which coincided with a 141 sighting, and on my birthday, no less. Seems somebody was giving me a big ol’ Happy Birthday.

Friday, January 24, 2003

Had a bizarre ear tone this morning, at like 9:00 on the nose practically. (“Wake up call, 0900 hours…”) It was strange for multiple reasons: 1) It was in both ears, simultaneously. 2) It was a tone, like I said, not a ringing. And it was unlike any tone I’ve ever heard. And there was a strange muting thing right as it started; 3) It originated from behind the lower ear lobes, inside. So if you were to press both of your index fingers behind the lobes on the spot where the neck connects to the lobes, and press gently in, that was where it was originating from.

February 23, 2003
    Right ear

Ear ringing sometime around 5 p.m., while I was at Barnes and Noble finding out if they carried a book from my childhood, (a fictional story which I only just recently realized contained meaningful “Illuminati” esoteric symbolism.) My right ear rang REALLY loudly, and lasted til I was through the front doors, on my way out of the building. When I looked at the date a little closer, I realized it was the 1 year anniversary of me arriving in Fort Lauderdale, Florida…and nearly the exact time I arrived, down to the minute. Happy Anniversary…coinciding with my research into a favorite childhood book featuring esoteric stuff. Strange.

March 11, 2003

Was talking to my friend Mike from California on the phone and right as Mike asked me to “explain the differences between 4th, 5th and 6th densities…” BAM! I had a MAJOR ear ringing, in my left ear. They were definitely monitoring that conversation, for whatever reason. My gut instinct and intuition was telling me that my explanations were a waste of time, and it was “in one ear, out the other” with him; I was also getting a sense of deception of some sort. But I answered his question anyway, based on the research that’s out there and what it says. There was a lot of funny stuff going on in regards to him, won’t get into it here.

April 1, 2003
    Tuning fork tone, both ears
    12:00 a.m. exactly

Had an ear ringing that was actually more of a “tone”, and in both ears, at the same time. I realized that it sounded like a tuning fork — it’s the only real way to describe it. A low, tuning fork type of hum tone. I was on the phone with Tom when it happened.

[NOTE: A previous incident of having a tuning fork hum tone happened on January 24, 2003, and occurred at 9 a.m. exactly, so top of the hour, same as this particular incident. All of these details could be important to log for sleuthing out patterns in the chaos. Things usually aren’t as chaotic as they initially seem to be…)

Monday June 9, 2003
    Right ear

Had FOUR ear ringings today. All in my right ear, at 11:45 a.m., 11:57 a.m, 1:00 p.m. and 1:26 p.m.

NOTE: I knew there had to be some sort of meaning contained within the numbers of the times the ringings happened, but it wasn’t until a year after it happened that I finally cracked it. After staring at the numbers for a bit, trying to come up with something, it suddenly occurred to me…numerology. Numerology breaks numbers down by adding them up.

This is what I came up with:

11:45 = 1 + 1 + 4 + 5 = 11
    11:57 = 1 + 1 + 5 + 7 = 14
    1:00 = 1 + 0 = 1
    1:26 = 1 + 2 + 6 = 9

So, you get 11, 14, 1 & 9.

Or,

A 141 sandwiched in between the 119, the two numbers which follow me EVERYWHERE. Now what were the odds of that. Quite ingenious, if I do say so myself.

Saturday July 12-13, 2003
    Right ear

This is a first — Tom and I both had simultaneous ear ringings at approximately 3 a.m. His was in his left ear, mine was in my right.

Sunday, July 20, 2003
    1:23 a.m. (123…)
    Right ear

Had an ear tone of some sort in my right ear. This was after complaining that I’m getting tired of not knowing what any of this stuff means. I get these number sightings, ear ringings, deja vus, you name it, and I don’t understand what any of it means, and it’s getting annoying. I paused in my rant and then experienced a tone of sorts. (“Yeah, we feel your pain.”) :D

Saturday, August 30, 2003
    11:41 p.m.

Ear ringing, right ear, at 11:41 p.m. exactly, aka, 141. Wasn’t doing anything special, just laying on my bed reading. Wound up staying up as long as I could this night as a result of this. [ side note: because for me at that time it indicated monitoring, a precursor to an abduction..…]

Wednesday, September 3, 2003
    Left ear interference

Was laying down, trying to meditate, taking advantage of a rare moment of clear headedness since I have had so much interference as of late, when about two minutes into it, an ear ringing crept up on me, left ear, growing until it was VERY pronounced. I tried to get back to meditating, only to discover that my brain was now scrambled. No matter how hard I focused, it was futile. I couldn’t hold a coherent thought anymore.

Sunday, September 7, 2003
    Left ear

I awoke at about 10 a.m. after an “eventful” night involving more weird stuff, [won’t get into here] and experienced an ear ringing in my left ear accompanied by a body spasm. My body jerked and spasmed as if given a jolt of electricity, but without the pain. All this at the same time as the ear ringing.

December 3, 2003
    Left ear

Ear tone/hum, left ear at 7:39 p.m…..

December 12, 2003
    7:39 a.m.
    Left ear

I was laying in bed in the morning, and a helicopter was going by overhead. Just as it passed over, I had an ear ringing in my left ear. I sat up to look at the time. “7:39” is the exact time I had one on December 3rd…

Monday, January 4, 2004
    Right ear

Faint, high, short ear ringing in my right ear, simultaneously with a deja vu.

Monday April 12, 2004
    12:44 a.m./2:30 a.m.
    Right ear

Ear ringing, right ear, faint, high tone at 12:44 a.m.

Another strange one, in my right ear at 2:30 a.m. exactly on the nose. Also had a deja vu in the middle of both ear ringings.

Monday, July 26, 2004
    Tuning Fork “gong” both ears

We were at Starbucks and I suddenly had an intense “gong” tone in both of my ears. It was irritating and almost hurt. I plugged both ears and grimaced. It was loud enough to be heard over the din of the people and commotion all around us. It was like a “tuning fork” vibrating me. VERY uncomfortable feeling. Before that I was dopey and tired and out of it, feeling sick and not able to concentrate. Just “off” in general. I couldn’t even focus on the book that I was trying to read. After I got “gonged” as I put it, I felt clear headed, was sitting up straighter in the plush chair, and could focus on the book just perfectly.

Saturday December 25, 2004
    Ear tone/gong
    7:57 p.m.

I was talking to Tom about the layout of my upcoming website and when I pondered the idea of a black colored background, right then, I got “gonged” as I now call it. It was a loud hum/gong noise, similar to the July 26th one, focused mainly on my right ear and which seemed to originate from slightly OUTSIDE the ear itself. It didn’t hurt as much as the 7/26 one, nor was it quite as loud, but it was still really bizarre. It was like having an invisible entity ring something right over and around my head.

On a side note, this isn’t surprising because today two of my biorhythm cycles converged, with a third crossing over the zero point line. I printed out my chart for December this morning and saw that and wondered if anything was going to happen today, then forgot about it until tonight.

Sometime around January 17-21, 2005

Went to lie down to meditate on some issues and try to connect to my higher self and get feedback, but right when I laid down, I had “noise pollution” in my right ear, so I couldn’t focus. Deliberate interference…

November 11, 2005
    10:55 a.m.
    Ear ringing, right ear

I was lying in bed with the cat under the covers. I had the urge to look at her face and really watch her, and that’s when I saw her change. It was like something else was looking at me through her. Her face took on a different expression from the way she normally looks. She looked dark, and stern, and was just staring at me. It was NOT her. I know my cat, and all of her faces, even the annoyed ones. But this was something else entirely. And whatever it was, it didn’t like me, I got that much. It just stared at me, motionless. There was a dark intelligence behind it. I totally saw and felt what was happening and thought, Wow…something’s looking at me through her right now… I didn’t feel any fear….I rarely do anymore about anything anyway. I just noticed it from a neutral standpoint. But right as I noticed it and mentally thought about it, I “coincidentally” experienced an ear ringing in my right ear. Possibly a confirmation of sorts, or, monitoring to go along with the look I was getting from whatever was temporarily using her.

Sunday December 18, 2005
    Ear ringing, left ear
    4:35 p.m
    Same exact moment as Tom!

Tom and I both had simultaneous ear ringings while we were in his car. He had it in his right, while I had it in my left. Same as back on July 12-13, 2003, but with the reverse ears. It came from the area between where we were sitting, possibly in mid air. For me there was a slight muting or “pressure” feeling, just before hearing the faint ear ringing.

Monday March 24, 2008. At 10:00 p.m. exactly my left ear had a pronounced muting out of nowhere, followed by what would be almost 15 minutes of ear tone disturbance in that ear, loud, and just going and going and going. I haven’t had anything like that before really, going on for so long. Finally I realized….Look, you’re becoming more aware lately, more disciplined and in control of yourself….don’t just sit here and tolerate this. Put a stop to it! So I did. I closed my eyes and thought to myself that if this is some sort of attention/harassment/attack by negative stuff beaming stuff at me or tapping into me in any way to interfere with me or monitor me, then it needs to STOP, NOW, in the name of (various things that are positive and good) including my own higher self. Basically I declared that I’m aligned with good, so, scram! And I envisioned pushing back at whatever might be invading me at the moment, just mentally shoving outward with the intent of protection.

And damn if it didn’t stop instantly.

I’m not even kidding, and it shocked even ME. !!! I sat there at my computer desk looking around like, Damn!! Wow!!!!!!! :D It was instant and noticeable, the tone just stopped. My ears were a little weird for about another five or ten minutes afterwards, since they’d had ringing for such a prolonged amount of time, but as I write this at 10:30 things seem back to normal. Very interesting…….

What interests me in particular from the above excerpts are anything that directly affects and alters the mental and physical state, such as the “tuning fork” phenomenon, the residual burned out “fried” feeling, and the ear tone/noise disturbance designed to scramble my brain and interfere with meditation. If anything proves that it isn’t just a random meaningless biological occurrence, then these instances would be it. Those times I’ve gotten “gonged” as I call it was a strange sensation, just the way the body reverberated, the dizziness, and sounding as if it was coming from the air around me. It was quite literally like there was an invisible being standing right there next to me, creating this sensation, or at least orchestrating it from a neighboring realm.

Now, if you can rule out tinnitus and you’ve definitely noted a pattern and meaningful synchronistic timing to your ear ringings, then what’s the source and meaning of it all? Based on my own personal experience, research, what other people have relayed, here is a sampling of ideas:

Monitoring and/or implants. If you know for certain that you’re an abductee then it’s practically given that you’re going to have some form of implants going on, be it physical or etheric, for the purposes of tracking/monitoring and physical/behavioral modification. According to the research, many times the physical implants are located deep within the ears, the base of the skull/cerebellum area, or embedded up in the nose. And etheric implants and techno gadgetry can occur anywhere on the body it seems. Etheric probing may also cause physical symptoms in the body, including sudden muting/tones and other assorted weirdness within the ears, something we’ll get back to in a moment. So with that in mind it could make sense then why so many of these ear tones occur for abductees when having “unusual” thoughts about the “weird” stuff, talking to certain people, or during key times and dates. In fact a reader from Sweden once emailed me noting this exact thing (excerpt posted with her permission): “I have had those ear tones too, since I was child. And I have noticed that they come when I talk to others about aliens or stuff like that…I have tried to block it out mentally, but then the frequency just changes and it comes back.”

The body’s own self-generated mechanism of alert. Again, pertaining to abductees: another explanation I’ve encountered is that the outside monitoring itself is silent and does not create an audible noise, but rather, the ear tones are the body’s own self-generated mechanism for alerting you that you’re being monitored/interfered with. In that case, “right ear” versus “left ear” could actually be the body’s own self designated code to distinguish the different sources and intent behind the monitoring. (see opening introduction where I talk about left vs. right ear tones.) So the ear tones which have left my ears feeling hot and “fried out,” and the tuning fork hum “gongs” which cause disorientation and dizziness could be a result from a physical implant or even something in a neighboring realm affecting me, while the more benign, painless tones could be my body’s own self-generated warning system.

Response to natural disasters and Earth happenings. A reader from India emailed me to report that for her: “I’ve found that there is a large natural calamity (Tsunami, flood, earthquake) about 2-3 days after i hear it.” (excerpted with her permission.) So I thought that was interesting and worth mentioning. Also noted in her email, she doesn’t have the abductions thing going on the way I do because she’s in India. The whole MILABs and alien abduction phenomenon seem to be running rampant mostly in America from what I’ve learned. So for those in other countries where MILABS and alien abductions aren’t prevalent, then ear tones may have other meanings, such as this.

There’s an article over at Terra Research talking about this very subject. Natural disasters such as earthquakes and volcanic eruptions emit scalar waves that can be detected by animals and sensitive people, which in turn can set off ear tones, apparently. (as well as migraines and other physical problems in sensitive people, as the article notes.) It’s also the same reason why strange cloud formations have been known to form over regions just prior to earthquakes and such. I heard from a reader (November 2009) who noticed a correlation between ear tones/partial facial paralysis along with premonition dreams, tying into some natural disaster or big issue happening about three days afterwords. A near identical situation as the woman who wrote me from India, which is why she was prompted to write me in fact. So, that’s something important to keep in mind and gives credence to the scalar waves theory. However the person who emailed me also noted that she’d gotten the tones and dreams just prior to 9/11, which is obviously a man-made problem, not a natural disaster. So it means there is more to the story here, and not just one simple explanation for all situations across the board. Continuing away from the idea of abduction-related happenings we get to…..

“Angel happenings/Ascension Tones,” etc… Even though I don’t really subscribe to this theory it still needs to be addressed as it’s something you’ll see mentioned al around the internet. But many people have a New Age spirituality take on the subject of ear tones, believing the source(s) are solely angels, higher positive beings, etc., or that the tones are exclusively associated with the process of ascension. I can’t personally say what the deal is for everybody else, I can’t even verify whether ascension is really real, I just know that in my own case there definitely seems to be dark undertones – no pun intended – going on with the tones sometimes, as evidenced by several of the above log book entries. However I am open to the idea that the more positively associated tones may very well originate from higher positive beings. Who knows, anything is possible. But on the other hand I also feel that many aspects of the new age movement are dis/misinformation, leading people astray. Specifically, pushing only fluffy feel-good concepts (with no support whatsoever backing up their various claims and points of view) and purposely steering people away from anything that might be considered “negative”….but which actually may be the truth of what’s happening. So you have all these new agers believing only one, super positive fluffy explanation for various phenomenon, in this case, “Hearing the tones means you’re tuning into ascension, and the angels and ascended masters are guiding you!” Sure, maybe sometimes, for some people. But that’s definitely not all that’s going on here in every case. Sorry to burst any new age bubbles, but, sometimes these tones seem to indicate monitoring and interference (or as noted in the previous bullet point, reacting to scalar waves, etc.) Which is why, once again, it’s so important to log your stuff and look for patterns and the bigger picture. Don’t just blindly accept some fluffy, feel-good new age source’s limited ideas, always determine for yourself through observation and experimentation what’s going on in your own situation.

And related to this is how I’ve had several people email me over the past two years trying to refer me on to the work of the Higher Balance Institute, who claim that there’s a “universal background tone” of sorts that one can tune into. (So if someone reading this is thinking of being yet another person who emails me with a Higher Balance Institute recommendation and invite….don’t. Not interested.) I have no input either way on the idea of a universal background tone, that’s for the reader to decide for themselves based on their own experiences. However what I do know is that my own situation is not a match for what the HBI is describing. Totally different situation, as clearly evidenced by any of the log book entries noted above. Problem is, the message I was getting in at least one of these HBI recommendation emails was that there is only one explanation for these tones – the HBI explanation. Sorry, but, X! There’s definitely more to the puzzle here than just that one limited explanation. And if I’ve proven in my own case that there’s more going on here, then it means the same would go for others.

So as we can see, there’s a variety of ways in which ear tones are being triggered within people. How can such seemingly varied experiences – from earthquakes, to intense thoughts, to outside monitoring and so on – produce the same effect in people? What is the common denominator they share? What are all these events doing to the human body in order to produce the same result? One explanation that came to my attention with regards to how “abduction monitoring” for instance ties into ear tones is that the outside “plugging in” or scanning/probing of a person moves one’s etheric energy around, and it’s the movement or disturbance of the etheric that triggers the tones. So I’m wondering if that’s the common denominator in these varied ear tone happenings – the etheric energy body. Scalar waves, affecting the etheric. Probing, affecting the etheric. Intense thoughts causing some sort of flux in the etheric. It’s just an idea, but worthy enough to make mention of.

Ear tones for me are many times accompanied by other phenomenon throughout the day, or within the same several day/one week time span, such as synchs, number sightings, etc., and taken together, indicates that “something is up.” That’s why it’s so important to really pay attention to these things and keep a log of your phenomenon, and to pool everything together to see the Big Picture. To discover what it all means you have to start somewhere, and that’s one logged entry at a time. Then later you can go back over it all and see what was happening on what particular days. (And you don’t want to force square pegs into rounds holes, trying to make your personal situation conform with preconceived ideas, whether it’s abductions/monitoring, ascension, angels, predictions of natural disasters, universal background tones, etc. Just log your stuff, step back, and let the information itself do the talking.)

When sleuthing out the patterns, look at everything you can possibly look at. Pay particular attention to the days of the week, the number of the day of the month, the times when things happened…everything. Maybe there’s a pattern to when “stuff” is happening to you. There almost always is. And numbers are the best place to start – dates and times. Through documenting my various anomalous physical phenomenon, I soon learned that my pattern involved the 1st — 3rd of the month, and the 20th — 23rd for abductions.

On a closing note, something that can’t be stressed enough here is the need to not get caught up in crazy paranoia regarding this, and other unusual phenomenon. Try your best to view it with an alert, attentive but yet, detached neutrality. When you start wigging out about things your frequency plummets and you become an easy target. “Stuff” loves nothing more than somebody who’s freaked out, paranoid, or angry about the things that are happening to them, taking violent swings at empty air in the dark. Not good. If you’re being monitored, there’s probably not much you can do about it, unless you’ve figured out a way to put up blocks and stop it. Otherwise try to view your ear ringings as a tool, a head’s up advantage, a game. If nothing else at least they make life interesting, and prove to you that there’s a whole lot more to this reality then the mainstream world would have you believe. They help keep you awake and on your toes, paying closer attention to your life than you would have otherwise, which is always a good thing. So, try to maintain a positive, balanced perspective on it all.

© 2006-2013
    Carissa Conti

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (8th May 2015), DaRkViPeR (7th May 2015), Mike (8th May 2015), Noel (7th May 2015), petra (8th July 2019), quiltinggrandma (9th May 2015), Terra (8th May 2015), Violet (8th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

I had ringing in my ears for more than 15 years. Then I went off caffeine about 6 months ago. One day about a month ago I noticed that the ringing had gone away, so I attribute the ringing to caffeine toxicity. The ringing other people experience might be due to other things, of course.

p.s. It seems that I am very sensitive to caffeine. I cannot even have one cup of decaf coffee or tea, or even a bite of chocolate (sob sob) without getting withdrawal symptoms (more sobbing ).
    Last edited by Selkie; 7th May 2015 at 17:36.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (7th May 2015), guayabal (10th May 2015), petra (8th July 2019), quiltinggrandma (9th May 2015), Terra (8th May 2015), Wind (8th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,583 times in 1,720 posts

Way back in the sixties I worked on construction near a pile driver that slammed a ton steel bar onto a steel casing with my head about 12 inches away---this was five days a week about four times per day. I have had ringing in my ears ever since.
    There was some hearing damage I was told but it was minimal.

My concern now is electro vibrational electronic noise that is a daily and nightly occurrence, from being 'targeted' I believe. Someone on this forum recommended Aurum metallicum. I tried it but it did not solve the problem...maybe the wrong dose.

Does anyone know how to contact Simon Parks'? Please let me know if you do? He may be able to help. This 'noise' can really wear one down.
    Last edited by East Sun; 7th May 2015 at 17:32. Reason: To add...
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (9th May 2015), Terra (8th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Tinnitus and the prediction of earthquakes? Attempt to debunk:

But really:

Quote http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_sensitive

An earthquake sensitive is a person who claims to have the ability to predict earthquakes. Notable sensitives include American geologist Jim Berkland, who proposes that sensitivity should be scientifically employed in earthquake prediction.

Sensitives often claim to feel manifest physical and mental effects prior to an earthquake, including ringing of the ears, dizziness, ear tones, headaches, vivid dreams, anxiety, and visions.
    http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Geopat...tus&id=5968220

Quote Ear tone Earthquake Predictions

The Geopathic Phenomenon of Tectonic Tinnitus is worldwide in scale; as sensitives report their different types of ear ones from various geographical locations. The tonal character is varied depending if the harmonic emissions come from land or water. It has been found that the earth's crust can act as a powerful seismic signaling conduit. A resonating fault's base harmonic frequency, can be ascertained by sensitives as to the general location of the emission signals. Occasionally when a 'silent ear block' does occur, it may be the body's way of protecting the hearer. Some sensitives can actually predict the magnitude and direction of a quake within a few days.

A potentially valuable human resource

With ever more devastating earthquakes now occurring globally, these sensitively attuned individuals should be resourced along with all the other hi-tech instruments being used. The geopathic stress syndrome of Tectonic Tinnitus is a real phenomenon, that should be taken seriously by clinicians and seismologists alike. Only by taking an active interest in such persons, can some of the geological mysteries be resolved, and perhaps even discover the true communication and language of the earth.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5968220

8. Link to Post #25
    South Africa Avalon Member DaRkViPeR's Avatar
    Thanks

In 2008 my right ear started to ring at a high pitch tone and never stopped. Lately the ringing noise is right in the center of my brain. Doctors tested my ears and found nothing wrong. At times it is driving me crazy especially late at night when there is no noise around.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaRkViPeR For This Post:

Omni (7th May 2015), petra (8th July 2019), quiltinggrandma (9th May 2015), Terra (8th May 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I have had this ringing in my ears for quite a few years also but it is never for very long. maybe a few minutes at a time. some one once told me it is to do with downloading information from the earth or universe. It has corresponded with solar flares I have also noticed that I can bring it on by meditating. but it still only stays around for a little while so this may not be the same but I have noticed that it has moved to a higher frequency since shamans resonance has increased.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noel For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (9th May 2015), Terra (8th May 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone:
    I too have noise in my ears (head) from 2010. I have found the exact noise and it's 8000 hz. In fact I have perfect hearing except I can't hear 8000 hz on the sound exam because 8000 hz is 4x the sound of my voice. Since 2010 it started as a very small quiet 8000 hz and has steadily increased in volumn. It all began when I went for a root canal. I saw a small piece of metal on the tray that was about the size of a grain of rice. I asked what it was and the dentist said it was a post to keep the tooth anchored to my jaw. I told him I was allergic to metal but he told me it was going into my mouth no matter what. I told him do not put it in and he did anyway. He showed me the xray after putting it in. Looked like it was there so I went to my regular dentist and told him to take it out. He drilled the filling out and there was no post. I have taken many types of xrays including panoramic and 3D and the post is not there. However I still have the noise at 8000hz. The noise must not be very loud kind of like when you plug your ears and your voice sounds extremely loud.
    Here is the sound I acquired from going to a dentist for a root canal in 2010.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5MzZUiPnWQ

To get the full effect of the noise I hear 24/7 just turn it up so it's 4x your regular voice and you will know exactly.

chancy
    That is the exact tone (ringing) I have in my ears...and have had for a very long time

Now a small revalation... When I was very young...my guess is about 6 or 7, I had a horrible dream. I dreamed I had ringing in my ears....exactly what I have now and was somewhat haunted by that dream for days...never told anyone about it.

later as an adult I had a couple instances that damaged my ears...and developed into this horrible tinnitus

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gittarpikk For This Post:

petra (8th July 2019), quiltinggrandma (9th May 2015), Terra (8th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th May 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    I had ringing in my ears for more than 15 years. Then I went off caffeine about 6 months ago. One day about a month ago I noticed that the ringing had gone away, so I attribute the ringing to caffeine toxicity. The ringing other people experience might be due to other things, of course.

p.s. It seems that I am very sensitive to caffeine. I cannot even have one cup of decaf coffee or tea, or even a bite of chocolate (sob sob) without getting withdrawal symptoms (more sobbing ).
    Caffeine and also salt were the first things my ENT Doctor suggested I knock on the head. I feel those tears Silkie
    Terra

IF.....

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Terra For This Post:

Mike (8th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th May 2015), Selkie (8th May 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by Terra (here)

Caffeine and also salt were the first things my ENT Doctor suggested I knock on the head. I feel those tears Silkie
    Oh God...I'd kill for a coffee. Had to give it up due to heart issues.

I have a deep envy and jealousy for anyone who appears to really be enjoying their coffee. I have this unrelenting desire to approach them to say something like "you enjoying that coffee? Yeah? Yeah?"...before smacking it out of their hands with great force and walking off.

Anyone else have these thoughts?. I don't do it, mind you. I just think it.

I've tried all the substitutes. They all suck. So discouraging.
    Last edited by Mike; 8th May 2015 at 06:37.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Caren (8th May 2015), Innocent Warrior (8th May 2015), petra (8th July 2019), quiltinggrandma (9th May 2015), Selkie (8th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th May 2015), TraineeHuman (8th May 2015), Violet (8th May 2015), Wind (8th May 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member FraZZleD's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone:
    I too have noise in my ears (head) from 2010. I have found the exact noise and it's 8000 hz. In fact I have perfect hearing except I can't hear 8000 hz on the sound exam because 8000 hz is 4x the sound of my voice. Since 2010 it started as a very small quiet 8000 hz and has steadily increased in volumn. It all began when I went for a root canal. I saw a small piece of metal on the tray that was about the size of a grain of rice. I asked what it was and the dentist said it was a post to keep the tooth anchored to my jaw. I told him I was allergic to metal but he told me it was going into my mouth no matter what. I told him do not put it in and he did anyway. He showed me the xray after putting it in. Looked like it was there so I went to my regular dentist and told him to take it out. He drilled the filling out and there was no post. I have taken many types of xrays including panoramic and 3D and the post is not there. However I still have the noise at 8000hz. The noise must not be very loud kind of like when you plug your ears and your voice sounds extremely loud.
    Here is the sound I acquired from going to a dentist for a root canal in 2010.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5MzZUiPnWQ

To get the full effect of the noise I hear 24/7 just turn it up so it's 4x your regular voice and you will know exactly.

chancy
    Wow that sound is really close to the sound I hear all the time. Thanks for posting it! Now I have something to let people know what I hear.

FraZZleD

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FraZZleD For This Post:

Meggings (10th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th May 2015)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Tinnitus and the prediction of earthquakes?
    Quote http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_sensitive

An earthquake sensitive is a person who claims to have the ability to predict earthquakes. Notable sensitives include American geologist Jim Berkland, who proposes that sensitivity should be scientifically employed in earthquake prediction.

Sensitives often claim to feel manifest physical and mental effects prior to an earthquake, including ringing of the ears, dizziness, ear tones, headaches, vivid dreams, anxiety, and visions.
    Good post, that could be a possible connection. I know that I am earthquake sensitive for a fact even the earthquakes never occur in here, but when ever big enough quakes (starting from around M5+) occur, the "waves" travel all over the world. I think it could somehow destabilize the pineal gland which also produces melatonin (the sleep hormone).

See these links and books:
    Planets, Sunspots and Earthquakes: Effects on the Sun, the Earth and Its Inhabitants
    The Man who Predicts Earthquakes: Jim Berkland, Maverick Geologist : how His Quake Warnings Can Save Lives

And Mike, I'm one of the people who shouldn't be drinking coffee, because it makes me nervous and spikes up my bloodsugar which isn't good at all for me, but I do drink a very small amount daily just enough to get my brain working. I should drop the habit and I have tried several times, but it seems so hard. Even cocoa won't fully replace the kick that caffeine gives you.
    Last edited by Wind; 8th May 2015 at 11:46.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Caren (8th May 2015), Mike (8th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th May 2015), TraineeHuman (9th May 2015)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by Terra (here)

Oh God...I'd kill for a coffee. Had to give it up due to heart issues.

I have a deep envy and jealousy for anyone who appears to really be enjoying their coffee. I have this unrelenting desire to approach them to say something like "you enjoying that coffee? Yeah? Yeah?"...before smacking it out of their hands with great force and walking off.

Anyone else have these thoughts?. I don't do it, mind you. I just think it.

I've tried all the substitutes. They all suck. So discouraging.
    I tried all the substitutes, too, and I agree that they all suck. Plus, the one's like Postum or dandelion root have way too many carbs for me. The solution I finally hit on was beef bullion with cream in it. It is not a coffee substitute, but it is hot and satisfying, and it has the lightly viscous mouth feel of coffee because of the cream.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

fourty-two (30th March 2016), Mike (8th May 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th May 2015), Wind (8th May 2015)

24. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I used to have ringing in the ears too. For many years I thought it was my bad ears. Then there were a few threads on this topic and I realized this was a common problem with no seeming source. But if there was a source it was external - it was not tinnitus. So I decided to try something. I hummed a harmonic of the ringing. When the right tone was struck the ringing stopped.

A little ringing I ignore because I am afraid that the effect of humming could wear off and become ineffective, so I use it sparingly - like aspirin.

Now when the loud ringing starts I counter it with five seconds of humming.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

earthdreamer (13th May 2015), Mike (11th May 2015), petra (8th July 2019), quiltinggrandma (9th May 2015), Selkie (8th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th May 2015), Wind (8th May 2015)

26. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Haha! @ the other coffee people here,
    it causes me IBS and I still can't won't stop drinking coffeee...

it's harder to quit coffee than alc... no joke

p.s. OP have you been evaluated for:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9...re%27s_disease

Quote Ménière's disease /meɪnˈjɛərz/,[1] also called endolymphatic hydrops, is a disorder of the inner ear that can affect hearing and balance to a varying degree. It is characterized by episodes of vertigo, tinnitus, and hearing loss. The hearing loss comes and goes for some time, alternating between ears, then becomes permanent with no return to normal function.

It is named after the French physician Prosper Ménière, who, in an article published in 1861, first reported that vertigo was caused by inner ear disorders.[2] The condition affects people differently; it can range in intensity from being a mild annoyance to a lifelong condition.[3]

Ménière's disease is linked to endolymphatic hydrops, an excess of fluid in the inner ear.[18] The membranous labyrinth, a system of membranes in the ear, contains a fluid called endolymph. In Ménière's disease, endolymph bursts from its normal channels in the ear and flows into other areas, causing damage. This is called "hydrops." The membranes can become dilated like a balloon when pressure increases and drainage is blocked.[19] This may be related to swelling of the endolymphatic sac or other tissues in the vestibular system of the inner ear, which is responsible for the body's sense of balance. In some cases, the endolymphatic duct may be obstructed by scar tissue, or may be narrow from birth. In some cases there may be too much fluid secreted by the stria vascularis. The symptoms may occur in the presence of a middle ear infection, head trauma, or an upper respiratory tract infection, or by using aspirin, smoking cigarettes, or drinking alcohol. They may be further exacerbated by excessive consumption of salt in some patients. It has also been proposed that Ménière's symptoms in many patients are caused by the deleterious effects of a herpes virus.[20][21][22]

Ménière's disease affects about 190 people per 100,000.[23] Recent gender predominance studies show that Ménière's tends to affect women more often than men.[23] Age of onset typically occurs in adult years, with prevalence increasing with age.[23]

Recent research has found that Ménière's disease may potentially be influenced and worsened by obstructive sleep apnea,[24] and that risk factors for reduced vascular function in the brain such as smoking, migraines, and atherosclerosis may play an important role in triggering attacks.[25]

Salt and chlorine make it worse,
    hardened arteries make it much much worse,
    have you had your heart checked lately?

i read once that rushing sound/ringing can be high blood pressure due to hardened arteries.

edit2: I re-read some of your post. so you suspect it could be an EMF thing? entirely possible, please refer to the film "Powder" -- highly evolved human can't even be near a TV, so yeah, radar probably interferes with some of our higher senses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powder_%28film%29
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 8th May 2015 at 17:00.

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Etheric, I have to take some time to read your entire OP, so excuse me if you already answered this. What do you do with the ringing? And also, can you do something before you find the answer you're looking for or do you prefer to wait, separating the observations from a delayed action?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (9th May 2015)

29. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member danegeroussacredgeometry's Avatar
    Thanks

A little over a month ago I was with a few friends on a hike... We must've been hiking for over 13 miles and when we began to walk back I stopped and could not help but stare at a particular mountain side. As I did, a ringing in my ears/frequency began to sound off. I have dealt with ringing in my ears before but not like this. It started very low and increased in volume and pitch until it reached such a high note that I literally felt a POP sound. I definitely heard the pop sound but it was almost as if this pop resonated with my whole being... waking me up. After this, I saw a dark blue/indigo like vortex open up in front of me (I can only imagine how crazy I looked to my friends hiking with me) And as I looked into it I wept tears of joy and I felt this overwhelming sensation of happiness and wholeness. I felt reborn... walking around and seeing the world as if it were the first time. Laughing and playing like a child as I felt the eradication of the ego

After this vortex disappeared I wasn't left with just memories. My entire world-view shifted.

I now see everything around me as vibrations... and all of our sense were filters in a way for these vibrations to be absorbed and put out into what we view as our physical existence. But it's not real (the matrix) It's like a test run to see if we can handle something bigger. This is simply conjecture and my own experience of course! But I felt like sharing it in case someone has experienced something similar in regards to a spiritual experience associated with a ringing in the ears.

*Also, I thought I should note that I have had experiences with dark entities as well in the past. I do believe that the ringing in the ears is often a sign of manipulation. It was just difficult to see the negative in the situation that occurred to me.
    Last edited by danegeroussacredgeometry; 8th May 2015 at 21:46.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danegeroussacredgeometry For This Post:

earthdreamer (13th May 2015), lightning23 (12th May 2015), petra (8th July 2019), quiltinggrandma (9th May 2015), TraineeHuman (9th May 2015)

31. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

what i would like to know is-why is there so many of us(probably more)from project avalon with this ringing in our ears? do you think we are being targeted in a mild way?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

petra (8th July 2019)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)

And Mike, I'm one of the people who shouldn't be drinking coffee, because it makes me nervous and spikes up my bloodsugar which isn't good at all for me, but I do drink a very small amount daily just enough to get my brain working. I should drop the habit and I have tried several times, but it seems so hard. Even cocoa won't fully replace the kick that caffeine gives you.
    Caffeine (in its natural herbal state) is actually a natural herbal substance that benefits the liver. Most women and some men have a craving for coffee or chocolate because their body knows the caffeine helps their liver significantly.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (10th May 2015), Wind (9th May 2015)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by TraineeHuman (here)
    Caffeine (in its natural herbal state) is actually a natural herbal substance that benefits the liver. Most women and some men have a craving for coffee or chocolate because their body knows the caffeine helps their liver significantly.
    I didn't know that, but also the caffeine takes a toll on the adrenal glands. I think it's possible that I've exhausted mine.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (10th May 2015), Selkie (9th May 2015)

37. Link to Post #40
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I once knew a person that received the local radio station in one of his dental fillings. The problem was resolved when he had the filling replaced. When I lived out in Colorado years ago, I heard of someone in Fort Collins who had a dental filling that would pick up the national time broadcast (WWV, National Bureau of Standards). No one wants to know the exact time all the time. Not like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast