Thread: Sustained Constant Ringing In Ears

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

Default Re: Sustained Constant Ringing In Ears

Quote Posted by FraZZleD (here)
    Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone:
    I too have noise in my ears (head) from 2010. I have found the exact noise and it's 8000 hz. In fact I have perfect hearing except I can't hear 8000 hz on the sound exam because 8000 hz is 4x the sound of my voice. Since 2010 it started as a very small quiet 8000 hz and has steadily increased in volumn. It all began when I went for a root canal. I saw a small piece of metal on the tray that was about the size of a grain of rice. I asked what it was and the dentist said it was a post to keep the tooth anchored to my jaw. I told him I was allergic to metal but he told me it was going into my mouth no matter what. I told him do not put it in and he did anyway. He showed me the xray after putting it in. Looked like it was there so I went to my regular dentist and told him to take it out. He drilled the filling out and there was no post. I have taken many types of xrays including panoramic and 3D and the post is not there. However I still have the noise at 8000hz. The noise must not be very loud kind of like when you plug your ears and your voice sounds extremely loud.
    Here is the sound I acquired from going to a dentist for a root canal in 2010.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5MzZUiPnWQ

To get the full effect of the noise I hear 24/7 just turn it up so it's 4x your regular voice and you will know exactly.

chancy
    Wow that sound is really close to the sound I hear all the time. Thanks for posting it! Now I have something to let people know what I hear.

FraZZleD
    I also can always hear a high-pitch tone, whenever I listen for it... but it's even higher than the 8000 Hz tone you linked to Chancy. It varies a lot in intensity, and if i meditate/focus in on it, it gets much louder/more intense. It sounds like it's coming from the whole brain area, not exactly from the ears.

I've never thought there was anything wrong with it... and actually used it in an almost instant healing of a possible broken ankle once:
    I was playing basketball several years ago with a bunch of seriously talented guys... and I jumped very high for a rebound and landed with one foot right on the side of another player's foot. I heard two loud popping sounds and immediately couldn't walk on my foot, and it was in extreme pain. I don't usually go to doctors so I decided to wait and see if it would get better... but it didn't, after several days I still couldn't put any weight on it without heavy pain. I decided to see if I could use meditation to help it heal late one night lying in bed. I started then to first notice the high-pitched ringing sound in my head and decided to see if I could somehow use this sound to help heal the foot... so I focused in on the sound and somehow triggered it to get very, very loud and sent this mentally into my foot while intending for the sound to heal it. It got so loud like I had headphones on at high volume. The next day I woke up and my foot was 100% better... I could walk with no pain and have never had problems with the foot/ankle since.

Ever since then I can always hear the high-pitch constant ringing sound whenever I listen for it, but it always changes in volume depending on how much I focus on it.

My feeling is that the sound I'm hearing is the sound of the electrical current running through my body and it can be enhanced by focusing in on it and used in healing or meditation work. It is known by science that the brain and whole body is sending electric signals all the time.

I also have heard many other ringing sounds that are lower pitched, and come and go for short periods of time... but this one very high pitch sound is Always there when I listen closely... and the dynamics of the sound change when I focus cosely on it... and can trigger other states of consciousness.

This sound I'm speaking of could simply be the sound of the Life-force within us. : )

<3
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (10th May 2015), earthdreamer (13th May 2015), fourty-two (30th March 2016), Mike (11th May 2015), petra (8th July 2019), ulli (10th May 2015), what is a name? (9th July 2019), Wind (10th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

Quote Posted by gittarpikk (here)
    Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone:
    I too have noise in my ears (head) from 2010. I have found the exact noise and it's 8000 hz. In fact I have perfect hearing except I can't hear 8000 hz on the sound exam because 8000 hz is 4x the sound of my voice. Since 2010 it started as a very small quiet 8000 hz and has steadily increased in volumn. It all began when I went for a root canal. I saw a small piece of metal on the tray that was about the size of a grain of rice. I asked what it was and the dentist said it was a post to keep the tooth anchored to my jaw. I told him I was allergic to metal but he told me it was going into my mouth no matter what. I told him do not put it in and he did anyway. He showed me the xray after putting it in. Looked like it was there so I went to my regular dentist and told him to take it out. He drilled the filling out and there was no post. I have taken many types of xrays including panoramic and 3D and the post is not there. However I still have the noise at 8000hz. The noise must not be very loud kind of like when you plug your ears and your voice sounds extremely loud.
    Here is the sound I acquired from going to a dentist for a root canal in 2010.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5MzZUiPnWQ

To get the full effect of the noise I hear 24/7 just turn it up so it's 4x your regular voice and you will know exactly.

chancy
    That is the exact tone (ringing) I have in my ears...and have had for a very long time

Now a small revalation... When I was very young...my guess is about 6 or 7, I had a horrible dream. I dreamed I had ringing in my ears....exactly what I have now and was somewhat haunted by that dream for days...never told anyone about it.

later as an adult I had a couple instances that damaged my ears...and developed into this horrible tinnitus
    I hear nothing when I put that 'sound' on. What does that mean? I don't know what 8000HZ should sound like?

Is there a means of blocking a sound?
    If anyone knows of an instrument that can do that I would love to hear about it.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Mike (11th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Ringing Ears - the 5100 Hz signal update

Just stumbled across this description of a device, that can send subliminal orders into the brain:

fig: US Patent 5159703 (1992)

In this example a carrier frequency of 15.000 Hz was chosen. But the same principle will also work with a constant signal of 5100 Hz, that so many people are hearing (in US and also in Europe).

Many of my patients have a problem with constant ringing in ears. Meanwhile some of them have confirmed that this frequency is exactly 5,100 Hz. So what's the source? And what's the purpose?

Update 2018-03-02
    Now the 5100 Hz sound has been recorded in the American Embassy in Cuba.
    See here: U.S. Diplomats suffer brain injuries from acoustic attacks

Also it should be noted, that this sound exactly fits the mentioned patent, given that the 3rd harmonic of a 5100 Hz sound is 15.3 kHz.
    Last edited by Olaf; 2nd March 2018 at 17:21.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

gaiagirl (2nd March 2018), marique3652 (6th March 2016), Pam (6th March 2016), Verdilac (6th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,267 times in 241 posts

Well I've had this for a few weeks now and its up at 13222hz which is at the edge of what I can hear.

So needless to say I found your post very interesting and would like to ask you Olaf if you would start a pole on this subject with a link to the (find your tinnitus tone) website.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

petra (8th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by FraZZleD (here)
    Mine is caused from going to bars. I am not a drinker, I just loved dancing. I only went to dance. As I got older the ringing started happening after I was at the bar. LOUD SPEAKERS! Loud music. I would go to bed and the next morning I would wake up and the ringing would be gone. But one time the last time I went the ringing never went away. It stayed. I've had it for about 20 years from now. I wish someone would have warned me that loud music would cause ringing in the ears. I was never told. So now I'm warning my children and my grandchildren do not listen to your boom boxes and loud music or you will suffer as I do. They don't listen, all I can say is when they start hearing the ringing I'm telling them I told you so, you were warned many many many times.

FraZZleD
    I so relate with what you are saying...In the 70s I used to go to a lot of rock concerts. I always loved to be right down front, where the speakers all were. I would go home and my ears would ring and could barely hear for about 2-3 days after each concert. Finally I made the connection between continued loud noise and the ringing and stopped going to concerts. My head buzzes constantly...really loud, high frequency and low frequency buzzing in both ears, in which the pitches seem to leap from ear to ear. I went to an audiologist in the early 70s and was told I had severe tinnitus, it was nerve damage and that I should learn to live with it and deal with it because there was nothing that could be done. Got that same information every time I went to have hearing tests every 3-4 years. Maddening having your head sound like there are 100 cicadas in your head playing violins!. The only time the ringing stopped was when I slipped on ice and fell and stuck my head on a cement step. I got a concussion. The ringing stopped for two glorious days, and the doctors were clueless as to why it stopped, it stumped them and me as well. The brain scan they did on me did not show anything ear related, just my concussion. All the silence I heard was divine for those two days, but alas on the 3rd day it came back louder and more disruptive than ever. And thus it has been ever since. I just got fitted for hearing aids because the buzzing is so loud that I can barely hear at all. I a now considered profoundly hard of hearing in both ears. Hoping that the aids will mask out the buzzing some but am not optimistic. I will have amplified hearing enough for tv, phone, conversation, but am afraid that aids are going to make the ringing louder too. Does anyone know if hearing aids can mask the buzzing in one's head. The audiologist who sold me the aids said it "might or might not" mask the ringing but I am highly doubtful they will banish the ringing. Will know next Friday when I go back to get the aids. If I have a good outcome will let you all know..hoping hoping...

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Simon Parkes - Jay Pee -- Tinnitus ringing in ears

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

fourty-two (30th March 2016)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,961 times in 4,050 posts

I have had this for almost a whole lifetime; would describe it as three tones: bass on left side, midrange on the right, and treble that seems to be in the middle where my brain would be. If focused on, it can become effectively as loud as a jet. It may be electrical, it may be blood pressure, it may have come from those nasty ear infections I had when very young.

I do not really take supplements, except occasionally for this purpose (it gets expensive). What I found to be effective is ginkgo. I would grow my own, except its a really big tree that wouldn't give much until after I had passed away. It has certain, other benefits as well. It does take a few days to work its way in. Basically, it improves circulation in capillaries, which is restricted by caffeine and many other things. It has no side effects, and, along with the horseshoe crab and some of the ferns, is believed to be one of the oldest, unchanged forms of life on earth. I won't say it's not disgusting, but I would say it alleviates tinnitus and benefits circulation.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

BMJ (4th April 2016), gaiagirl (2nd March 2018), Verdilac (10th April 2016)

14. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ive had ringing in my ears for years now and i always think as if someone is trying to control my thoughts. like ill randomly think of something totally disgraceful.
    then ill be like. i shouldnt be thinking those thoughts. my heart is pure. but the bad men are trying to control my brain.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

they arent going to succeed though because im stronger in spirit than these wanna be controllers and opressors

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,267 times in 241 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Simon Parkes - Jay Pee -- Tinnitus ringing in ears

Well that's the 1st time I've heard anyone say you should take notice of the 15 seconds before and after a loud concentrated sound episode .

The only problem with what has been said is that only Simon parkes seems to be able diagnose the particular symptoms you may find yourself with if your having these occurrences , has anyone managed to find any further interviews with a more comprehensive explanation from Simon or anyone else.

16. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Well this is really interesting. I've been questioning the same thing as quiltinggrandma - and although it's probably impossible to know why... we can certainly guess!

My guess is that I am "hearing" the result some kind of blocking, and when it happens, I'm usually thankful I'm not hearing something more scary. I think to myself "ha ha, can't hear you!!" like a little child plugging her ears. For me it's only slightly bothersome, kind of like being bitten by mosquitos except less painful and less itchy

As for left ear and right ear, I have trouble telling the difference and I have the sneaking suspicion that ear tones have absolutely nothing to do with ears.

This is the only thread coming up for "number sightings", and I'm finding it kind of eerie that it relates to ear tones as well, since that's the exact thing I am becoming more suspicious and aware of recently. I must be using the wrong terminology, because I know there's threads about it. Searching for "11:11" doesn't work either, in quotes or otherwise!

I didn't read the full thing but this part stood out:

Quote "But the most important factor, which can’t be stressed enough, is the uncanny synchronistic timing of ear tones. They often happen during key moments, in conjunction with a specific comment said by somebody, or maybe a number sighting or a deja vu. "
    I could not agree with this more.

The "key moments" for me feels as if I am about to receive the punchline of an "inside joke", so when I hear a tone, especially with muting along side it, I immediately scan the vicinity for punchlines.

The number sightings seem really personal, and for me and one of my friends, we've been seeing a lot of 4's recently. I disregarded it initially, but when he pointed it out, I began to connect some dots.

In this case it feels like the universe is trying to make an inside joke with a Star Wars reference, and it's saying "May the FOURS be with you" (ha ha)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Forest Denizen (8th July 2019), marique3652 (13th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3