+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is dolores cannons work for real?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Is dolores cannons work for real?

Ive been reading Dolores cannon books and am amazed by them but I cant help but wonder if its for real. I don't doubt her transcripts just the whole idea of putting someone under hypnosis and the results you get. You can make someone think they are a chicken if you wanted to.

I guess my question is how reliable is what she does. Is it power of suggestion that she is imposing on them or are they really tapping into something deeper? Thanks.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to AMystic3434 For This Post:

astridmari (8th May 2015), betoobig (7th May 2015), eris23 (8th May 2015), Fellow Aspirant (7th May 2015), HarleanC (8th May 2015), Kryztian (7th May 2015), RunningDeer (7th May 2015), shadowstalker (7th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th May 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (7th May 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd May 2015), WhiteLove (7th May 2015), Wind (7th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Default Re: Is dolores cannons work for real?

Did level 1 in 2012 with Dolores - awesome stuff. Have done around 40 regressions with many past lives from inatimate objects to ET themselves - all unique and special sessions. Had one preformed on myself by another Dolores student and saw 3 of my past lives all were just incredible. I also was skeptic but I must say when you have someone 'under' and they are seeing and describing thier past lives - and the interactions are like watching a movie - but with a view of limitless dimension. Really something you have to experience to understand.

Since Dolores passed last year - things have gone a bit weird with her daughter now running the classes - honestly all i know if Dolores herself taught whomever you see - you will be dealing with the real deal in her 'technique'.

It's not stage hypnosis or suggestive - more like connecting with universal google (that knows EVERYTHING) - its beyond words how powerful the knowledge you get is. It's also conditional - as in if you abuse your gift of Quantum Healing - 'they' say you wouldn't be able to do it again (I know as I have asked the subconscious a couple of times - like what if you did - and it answered (through the person who is under) it is a privilege to do this and not to abuse it. Watch her youtubes on her own descriptions that back up what I say.

It's sad she left - and it's sad that I feel sooner than later the whole QH may be seen in a different light - as people seem to want to generate money off it. There are solid good people who still do her technique - you just have to seek them out via her (old) website that lists practitioners.

Hope that helps.

**edit here's a list of practitioners http://www.dolorescannon.com/find-practitioner

4. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Alan (7th May 2015), AMystic3434 (7th May 2015), astridmari (8th May 2015), Axman (8th May 2015), betoobig (7th May 2015), Camilo (7th May 2015), chanda (7th May 2015), Chrononaut (7th May 2015), etheric underground (7th May 2015), Fellow Aspirant (7th May 2015), Jantje (7th May 2015), Joy_P (7th May 2015), kemo (7th May 2015), Kryztian (8th May 2015), Mark (8th May 2015), moekatz (7th May 2015), Pweeky (7th May 2015), Rhogar (12th September 2018), Rich (7th May 2015), RunningDeer (7th May 2015), Sirus (8th May 2015), skyflower (7th May 2015), SR19 (8th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th May 2015), vmk22 (7th May 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd May 2015), Wind (7th May 2015), yelik (7th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That's very interesting and there is a practitioner near me. Trouble is I've tried hypnosis in the past and it seems I'm not a very good subject for it. Do they use a special induction technique?

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Quote Posted by kemo (here)
    That's very interesting and there is a practitioner near me. Trouble is I've tried hypnosis in the past and it seems I'm not a very good subject for it. Do they use a special induction technique?
    It's not the run of the mill hypnosis - it's in her own words different.

When the client goes under (with an induction only practitioners are to use) - the client connects with what Dolores described as the subconscious (SC) as well as seeing a past life/s - it plays your most important past life that can help you with your current life you are living now, so when you are in that past life you can see what karma especially you forwarded into this one. One thing is only the 2 I found I couldn't get under were very left brain logical minds - right brains are easy however.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (7th May 2015), kemo (8th May 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I believe in Dolores Cannon's work. I have also met other regression physicians who have had similar results documented. It is hard to believe, but I believe her to have been extremely sincere, honest and dedicated.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (7th May 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (7th May 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd May 2015), Wind (7th May 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Yes, I do believe in her work. I've been to a few QHHT sessions and although the practitioner was still a novice back then, I did experience some interesting things. Then again, my mind seems to have certain barriers and I might not be hypnotized very easily since I don't think that I got into a very deep state, I was very conscious back then and later wondered how much my mind or imagination took part in the process. Unlike many other sources, Dolores's info seemed to be spot on and also there never was no fearmongering, which is very prevalent these days in the alternative media too, unfortunately.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

watchZEITGEISTnow (7th May 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd May 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

I believe in the sincerity of her work, 100%. If you have read or listened to her sessions you may have noticed that sometimes she leads (I don't believe it is intentional) her client by suggesting interpretations to what they are seeing. No doubt she does this because she has had so many people that respond in roughly the same way.

There was a member on this forum that was hypnotized by her and admittedly faked the regression even though he wasn't really experiencing it. He said he didn't want to be a disappointment. I think some of her subjects fall into this category and some of them want this to happen so badly they make it so. The set up in which she does a lot of these sessions sort of encourages that. It might be really uncomfortable for someone to be hypnotized in front of a large group only to disappoint everyone.

I also wonder if what some of these people are picking up is the energy information in the akashic record. So, rather than actually being these people they are picking up the energetic imprint of that life experience lived by another entity.

Having said all this, I am sure some of the experiences are genuine, and Delores was a most sincere woman.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

astridmari (8th May 2015), Herbert (7th May 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd May 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

Since my stroke of recent, and the profound experience non brain LORE or (wisdom) Heart driven (life its self) has changed my personal outlook on the Big Picture.

From a speck of dust to the combined brain power and knowledge of the cosmos, when a stroke takes all that is ,, definitions, labels, words, feelings, awareness at its very core scene of being. To compute, the I am that I am, And literally nothing has a point or place in time.

All that I could come away with, when thing started to roll back into a endless eternity of definitions and labels as this world pin points came into the Void or Veil that i was trust into is this one thing I can point at.

And that’s ‘Neutrality” out side of this world we have birth on is neutral, all is ( IS) so what ever energy is -- Is. And sines everything is energy. (ALL) in this dimension of energy this world has manifested all energy into things, definitions, labels, stuff ,, literally changed energy into lies or truths, instead of leaving the original energy neutral in of its self..

Instead of looking at the life energy or a tree as it is neutral life energy, we have shortened it with a lie -- label tree . This neutral energy that all is, by giving it names and labels happened at the tower or Babble when the gods that ruled at that time decided to come down and change the way our minds worked.

I know this sounds strange, but read that babble story for yourself, don’t go buy what you have been told. Read it word for word see for your self what those bastard gods did to us back then.. Back engineer this and see for yourself. That all was energy and we were on how to use it, before it was changed for us.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,098 times in 3,488 posts

Thanks for asking the question. Those of us who have experienced this stuff don't question to much the reality of it and it is helpful to take a step back at times and answer skeptical questions.

Having done one "Quantum Healing Session" (Delores's method) I can say that yes, there is a reality to it. Something really does speak through you and connects you to another time and space. Another existence. It shows you something you need to see. And to make it even more amazing, the scenes that are presented to you are wrapped up in to a nice little package that convey something meaningful, a "moral to the story", something that will help you in your current life on earth right now.

My practitioner was very anxious that I was disappointed by what I saw - in my case I didn't travel to any past human lives - in each scene, I saw the world from the perspective of some other life form.

The sessions that Delores writes about are from her 1% most interesting sessions. Those session have info that tell us all something.

But if you do a QHH session, you will most likely have an experience where there will be a message tailored to your life, to tell you what you personally need to know for your life here on earth.

Before doing QHH, I have also have a few past life regression experiences (either in groups or once just using a CD meditation). While I find them all interesting and helpful and feel connected to those lives, I think it isn't correct for me to assume that those were MY past lives, they could just be lives that I am connecting too from this reality, from a rather similar reality, or yes, they could be entirely fictional. Nevertheless, the whole process is helpful.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 7th May 2015 at 15:03.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Meggings (7th May 2015), SabreToothMom (7th May 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd May 2015), Wind (8th May 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

I experienced one regression session with a student of Ms. Cannons. At the time I felt I was getting nothing, as she kept asking me questions about what I "saw". I felt like I was doing all the work and that any information came from my imagination only. However! I did experience extreme, unusual vibration in my midsection and hands. Asking if she had placed me on a vibrating table, no she had not. Strange. I should go back and listen to the recording of the session.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Jake (7th May 2015), Omni (7th May 2015), shadowstalker (7th May 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd May 2015), Wind (8th May 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    Ive been reading Dolores cannon books and am amazed by them but I cant help but wonder if its for real. I don't doubt her transcripts just the whole idea of putting someone under hypnosis and the results you get. You can make someone think they are a chicken if you wanted to.

I guess my question is how reliable is what she does. Is it power of suggestion that she is imposing on them or are they really tapping into something deeper? Thanks.
    I am not an expert on Dolores Cannon, I know about some of her work and books and can say there is real and rare depth there. She is a master at what she does.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

watchZEITGEISTnow (7th May 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd May 2015)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Read, explore, ponder on all information that comes your way, but always remember that you are the sovereign of your life and your destiny.

So, is her work for real? Yes, for her.

If you are like me then you want to discover all information from anywhere and everywhere, but never become a follower!
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Awakening2014 (8th May 2015), Camilo (7th May 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd May 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

If it feels real to you, well then its real. I myself am a huge fan of Grandma Cannon RIP. Here's an old classic (20 years ago) by Granny. Bless you Dolores, on your next journey, hopefully back to Earth again.

And one of her latest videos, if i may.

Her Y/T channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/dolorescannon2012/featured
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 22nd May 2015 at 15:04.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Rhogar (12th September 2018), Wind (22nd May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread