+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: About chemtrails

1. Link to Post #1
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default About chemtrails

Yesterday I was driving on a lone mountainous area and I stopped to watch some chemtrails. I decided to stop after repeatedly getting close to having a car accident because I was watching the sky . There where about 10. I saw a couple of planes with short contrails that seemed to be higher up than the 'chemtrails', that were long and getting wider. I was thinking that maybe it is just a natural phenomenon. Perhaps the chemtrails are formed by the plane in the right conditions (wind, temperature, humidity, technical characteristics of the plane)? I am not sure about this but I think planes get assigned a route that might have different altitude, so this could explain why some planes leave 'contrails' while others leave 'chemtrails'.

I am a bit skeptical about the whole 'chemtrails' theory. I see a few weak points:
    * It would be a big operation involving many pilots, manufacturers of the chemicals being sprayed, logistics, etc. I think there should be whistleblowers talking about it. It is difficult to keep a secret shared by so many hands.
    * It seems a bit wasteful if they are even spraying sparsely populated areas.
    * What were the PTBs doing before widespread use of planes? Maybe they just need it now, being so close to 2012...

I think it is far more effective to poison the food and water supplies (e.g. fluoride), and that the chemtrails theory might just be disinfo to keep us watching the sky, worried because it seems so unavoidable.

Having said this I have to admit I haven't researched about chemtrails (google-researched, that is) since I have never give that too much credibility.
    Last edited by Wood; 7th April 2010 at 20:31. Reason: fixing grammar a bit

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,493 times in 910 posts

Default Re: About chemtrails

Hey wood, this is just a guess in a few different directions, what if the planes are flown pilotless?? If they do have pilots are all these people guarenteed a ticket to a safe place for them and their family during the pole shift? If the stuff they are spraying is to make many more sick, sterile, or are we inhaling rf trackable chips?

I think last year they were spraying much higher, combine that with the BS H1N1 shot , could it have been the cocktail to de-populate?? Since it didn't work last year is that why they are spraying much more vigilant now, multiple passes and it falling much faster to the ground. Many of my workers were sick or congested on monday from all the spraying they did starting on friday, even my eyes were irritated or thats what we think here .

If this was for global warming why not shoot this crap 60,000 ft up to stay in the upper atmosphere? I don't have any answers only speculation . One thing is for sure, there definaltely spraying something . From everything I have read or heard, load up on vitamin d-3 daily and take colidal silver when sick and meditate for good health and pray. The good people of this earth will prevail over evil, in this lifetime or the next we will. I believe that.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Fred passed on 9 Oct, 2016.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,619 times in 386 posts

Hi Wood;
    I tend to agree with you when you said, "I think it is far more effective to poison the food and water supplies (e.g. fluoride)".

I would also add that both Japan, and the US have spoken openly about the idea of keeping people "less prone to violence" (happier in their lot) by adding Lithium to our water supply. (Lithium being one of the mood elevating drugs).

But in my opinion, if there be dis-info in the subject, I am more and more convinced it is completely self-induced. That this is a misunderstanding of their purpose, really. Yes, they are poisonous. But it's "bigger than that". Because chemtrails are poisonous to us, people jump to the conclusion that, "they are purposely poisoning us!"
    When in fact, the truth may be even worse: "They are poisoning us, and that fact, and the people poisoned, are completely inconsequential !"

Consider the possibility that they don't give a rat's a$$ what it does to people, because they think what they're doing is "more important". What could be that important to world governments? How about the care, feeding and many uses of HAARP ?
    For your consideration, a quote from the HAARP Patent Document:
    Quote It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interactions.
    Putting up chemtrails of both Barium oxide, and Aluminum oxide are part and parcel of making HAARP more effective.

I made up a special copy of the HAARP Patent Document that has most of its major abilities highlighted in grey, so you can skin it quickly. When you consider that there are between 12 & 20 of these machines being operated by several countries, and that there is what amounts to, "completely deniable open warfare" going on, using them... it becomes pretty obvious they really don't care if they "poison people in defending people".

I believe we are what's called "acceptable collateral damage".

Pretty sick, huh?

Fred

4. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,159 times in 402 posts

Stripers this morning...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1716..jpg
Views:	102
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	516 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1717..jpg
Views:	121
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	517

I think its got to do with Bluebeam....
    Last edited by Swami; 7th April 2010 at 17:34.

5. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I concur with wood. It’s just to big an operation to keep concealed even for the theory of pilotless planes. Someone has to dig this stuff up to send it for manufacture. Someone has to manufacture the stuff, transport and bill for it. That’s before it even gets near the armed forces. Someone has to fly / operate the plane, load and service them. Then there are all the civil radar operators. It’s just insanely open to whistle blowing and since non-have come forward in the 10 years this has been on the net…. well.

In altitude there are differing amounts of air density and moisture, couple with different airstreams / currents. Look into con trails and why they form. The explanation is pretty compelling. Also look up aircraft stacking. This is an area where aircraft essential are on hold for landing. You can have many aircraft in one particular area just doing circuits.

What I found interesting is that when the UK got some of its first clear (cloudless) sunny blue skies this year…just over a week ago. Some folk on here where saying there were no chem. trails over the UK that day. Well … that’s not surprising considering there was less moisture at altitude.
    http://www.footnote.com/document/161312670/

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,083 times in 598 posts

Hey Fred, I think you have a good angle on this. I think the chemtrails issue has more to do with HAARP than with poisoning the population, although it might have that side effect in the long run (as most things do nowadays). If a chemtrail is being sprayed over your city the effects of that chemtrail would not settle in that area - it would drift in the winds for hundreds or thousands of miles before getting down to a breathable altitude - unless of corse you get sprayed right before a rain. If you see a chemtrail being sprayed and get sick in the next few days, I personally do not think it was the chemtrail. There is much more to the story than that.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

7. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,493 times in 910 posts

Fred yea looking at the info you posted , sure sounds like there is a relationship to the chemtrails/harrp but in addition to that I would say this stuff is falling much faster from the sky than ever before so there may be a dual purpose here. If a pilot is on the up and up and use to seeing containers being loaded all the time whats to say the mixture is changed to a more sinister kind once and a while. I think all options are on the table but good opinions from all.

8. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,159 times in 402 posts

Oldy.......

Did An Airline Mechanic Stumble Upon The Truth?

Quote One part that bothers me about this story is using civilian companies to do this. Too many leaks are possible for a classified operation. There are plenty of planes in storage, in Marana, Arizona, run by Evergreen, that could be brought into service with contract pilots. This is where I think they are really coming from.
    http://www.rense.com/general/stumble.htm

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,083 times in 598 posts

Lots of info here - to consider...
    http://educate-yourself.org/ct/
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,085 times in 820 posts

It is only airforce planes doing it, so leaks are more easily controllable. The German airforce has started spraying in earnest the last couple of weeks.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Hi Wood;
    I tend to agree with you when you said, "I think it is far more effective to poison the food and water supplies (e.g. fluoride)".

I would also add that both Japan, and the US have spoken openly about the idea of keeping people "less prone to violence" (happier in their lot) by adding Lithium to our water supply. (Lithium being one of the mood elevating drugs).

But in my opinion, if there be dis-info in the subject, I am more and more convinced it is completely self-induced. That this is a misunderstanding of their purpose, really. Yes, they are poisonous. But it's "bigger than that". Because chemtrails are poisonous to us, people jump to the conclusion that, "they are purposely poisoning us!"
    When in fact, the truth may be even worse: "They are poisoning us, and that fact, and the people poisoned, are completely inconsequential !"

Consider the possibility that they don't give a rat's a$$ what it does to people, because they think what they're doing is "more important". What could be that important to world governments? How about the care, feeding and many uses of HAARP ?
    For your consideration, a quote from the HAARP Patent Documentutting up chemtrails of both Barium oxide, and Aluminum oxide are part and parcel of making HAARP more effective.

I made up a special copy of the HAARP Patent Document that has most of its major abilities highlighted in grey, so you can skin it quickly. When you consider that there are between 12 & 20 of these machines being operated by several countries, and that there is what amounts to, "completely deniable open warfare" going on, using them... it becomes pretty obvious they really don't care if they "poison people in defending people".

I believe we are what's called "acceptable collateral damage".

Pretty sick, huh?

Fred
    That is a very interesting read, the Haarp patent doc. Thanks for putting that up.

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

12. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Barium compounds are one of the key components of chemtrails as revealed by independent researchers using laboratory analysis. The following toxicity summary for barium was funded by U.S. taxpayers, who are daily being poisoned with barium from chemtrails. It is time to hold the U.S. military, President and Congress accountable for their crimes against humanity and the environment.

The toxicity information included in this summary was researched and compiled by A. A. Francis, M.S., D.A.B.T., and Carol S. Forsyth, Ph.D., who are members of the Chemical Hazard Evaluation Group in the Biomedical and Environmental Information Analysis Section, Health Sciences Research Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory.

continue reading

13. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    I think there should be whistleblowers talking about it. It is difficult to keep a secret shared by so many hands.
    http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...HEMTRAILS_1_5/

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

It should be noted that barium is used most extensively in radiation shielding. This is what you drink when you get an x-ray of the digestive system.

Barium, being blanketed by planes over large surface areas of the earth, seems that it could be being used as a sort of atmospheric shield, against some incoming outside radiation.

These trails only started heavily in the last decade, and seem to be increasing on a monthly basis.

For whatever reason they are being sprayed, it is costing somebody a whole lot of money and time. That is a lot of man hours and jet fuel going into those flights.

This does not seem to be some sort of operation against the population, that would seem ridiculous, as there are many easier, cheaper, and more effective ways of doing so.

There is much evidence that the sun is starting to get a little restless, and in turn so is our solar system and our earth. Me thinks that these trails are being used to shield or at least mitigate some sort of problem that is occurring above our heads that we are unaware of.

For all we know, these things may be protecting us, despite the paranoid theories that abound. This is why I do not complain or get angry at the fact that there may be poison in our skies; I do not fight something I do not understand. No one knows the reasons these things are up there, and they far less harmful than more common things such as drinking water, processed food, polluted air, electromagnetic pollution, etc. etc.

I'd rather them tell us WHY they are spraying these things. In this case the reason seems far more important than the act.
    Last edited by Solphilos; 8th April 2010 at 14:29.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Solphilos (here)
    There is much evidence that the sun is starting to get a little restless, and in turn so is our solar system and our earth. Me thinks that these trails are being used to shield or at least mitigate some sort of problem that is occurring above our heads that we are unaware of.
    That's an interesting idea. While you think it might be a positive action I am wondering, assuming that there is an incoming 'wave' of energy (i.e. radiation) to change our DNA, whether the PTBs are trying to avoid that positive energy from reaching us, thus preventing the ascension.

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

That's an interesting idea. While you think it might be a positive action I am wondering, assuming that there is an incoming 'wave' of energy (i.e. radiation) to change our DNA, whether the PTBs are trying to avoid that positive energy from reaching us, thus preventing the ascension.
    If there were such a scenario going to unfold, and they knew this, then that very well could be the reason. Maybe such an energy is already here, and has been here since they first started spraying? Maybe its an ongoing thing and their trying to keep it at bay? They do mainly spray over largely populated areas, and rarely in the middle of nowhere. It's tantalizing to speculate.

Personally, I don't really buy into such an ascension, or of any positive energy coming to help us in any way. I follow the evidence that points towards global catastrophe and death of much of the population, but that's just my view. I do like your idea better! lol.
    Last edited by Solphilos; 8th April 2010 at 16:19.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Maybe such an energy is already here, and has been here since they first started spraying? Maybe its an ongoing thing and their trying to keep it at bay? They do mainly spray over largely populated areas, and rarely in the middle of nowhere.
    Another good reason to move to a lone rural setting

Personally, I don't really buy into such an ascension, or of any positive energy coming to help us in any way. I follow the evidence that points towards global catastrophe and death of much of the population, but that's just my view.
    I hope you are wrong. Maybe I am an optimist but I am definitely changing to be more positive and I somehow feel there is a positive change ongoing. It might be a purely subjective feeling though.

18. Link to Post #18
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

If anyone interested,
    if it is spraying, it started here in south east wales, UK
    this morning at nine o'clock, the whole sky was full of lines,

then again at two o'clock, and now at five.

I tried to take pictures...

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

It should be noted that barium is used most extensively in radiation shielding. This is what you drink when you get an x-ray of the digestive system.

Barium, being blanketed by planes over large surface areas of the earth, seems that it could be being used as a sort of atmospheric shield, against some incoming outside radiation.

These trails only started heavily in the last decade, and seem to be increasing on a monthly basis.

For whatever reason they are being sprayed, it is costing somebody a whole lot of money and time. That is a lot of man hours and jet fuel going into those flights.

This does not seem to be some sort of operation against the population, that would seem ridiculous, as there are many easier, cheaper, and more effective ways of doing so.

For all we know, these things may be protecting us, despite the paranoid theories that abound. This is why I do not complain or get angry at the fact that there may be poison in our skies; I do not fight something I do not understand. No one knows the reasons these things are up there, and they far less harmful than more common things such as drinking water, processed food, polluted air, electromagnetic pollution, etc. etc.

I'd rather them tell us WHY they are spraying these things. In this case the reason seems far more important than the act.
    This is one of my two main theories. That it is shielding against solar activity or the planet being bombarded by charged particles or space radiation of some kind. The other is that it is part of the Haarp deployment apparatus.
    Alan Watt

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Another good reason to move to a lone rural setting

I hope you are wrong. Maybe I am an optimist but I am definitely changing to be more positive and I somehow feel there is a positive change ongoing. It might be a purely subjective feeling though.
    I hope so as well! I'm definitely an optimist, and don't see global catastrophe and destruction as a negative occurrence. To the body and egoic mind, yes, but on a higher level I believe that absolute destruction of our current way of living is vital to positive change. I feel that this ascension and golden age that has been spoken about so much over the years could indeed be referring to such a catastrophe, afterward which humanity will have the opportunity to build anew, with the lessons learned so that we start out on a better path than before. This could also be where the DNA transformation comes in, as I do believe this will occur at some point. Sure, it may mean physical destruction for my body, but the next time I return here the world may be far more grand than I could have previously imagined in this body! But again, this is just based off of my own personal experiences, visions and intuition. Your point is certainly valid as well, as are many others I've researched. But again, lets hope that I am wrong after all, I would highly welcome a change that didn't have to involve so much destruction though!
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast