+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: About chemtrails

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: About chemtrails

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    This is one of my two main theories. That it is shielding against solar activity or the planet being bombarded by charged particles or space radiation of some kind. The other is that it is part of the Haarp deployment apparatus.
    Same here. I also believe that Haarp likely has some connection to these things, based on a lot of good points that have been brought up by various researchers on the net. Also, there is no way of knowing what other uses of barium they know about that mainstream science is unaware of; not to mention that barium is not the only ingredient in these things. Things such as these makes the mind run rampant with ideas and speculation, its hard not to.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote Posted by Solphilos (here)
    I hope so as well! I'm definitely an optimist, and don't see global catastrophe and destruction as a negative occurrence. To the body and egoic mind, yes, but on a higher level I believe that absolute destruction of our current way of living is vital to positive change. I feel that this ascension and golden age that has been spoken about so much over the years could indeed be referring to such a catastrophe, afterward which humanity will have the opportunity to build anew, with the lessons learned so that we start out on a better path than before. This could also be where the DNA transformation comes in, as I do believe this will occur at some point. Sure, it may mean physical destruction for my body, but the next time I return here the world may be far more grand than I could have previously imagined in this body! But again, this is just based off of my own personal experiences, visions and intuition. Your point is certainly valid as well, as are many others I've researched. But again, lets hope that I am wrong after all, I would highly welcome a change that didn't have to involve so much destruction though!
    Without a paradigm shift in consciousness I think your theory is sound. If nothing changes then nothing changes - so there must be a new level in human living and understanding - for it seems we are at an impasse and one way or another change will come about. Yet, nothing is outside the realm of possibility, so we shall endeavor to create the new paradigm of living and human understanding.
    Last edited by HORIZONS; 8th April 2010 at 17:43.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Without a paradigm shift in consciousness I think your theory is sound. If nothing changes then nothing changes - so there must be a new level in human living and understanding - for it seems we are at an impasse and one way or another change will come about. Yet, nothing is outside the realm of possibility, so we shall endeavor to create the new paradigm of living and human understanding.
    I agree completely. No matter what happens, I think a paradigm shift is the goal. This may come due to such cataclysmic events, or this may occur through some other means, hopefully without having need for such events to occur.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by Solphilos (here)
    Same here. I also believe that Haarp likely has some connection to these things, based on a lot of good points that have been brought up by various researchers on the net. Also, there is no way of knowing what other uses of barium they know about that mainstream science is unaware of; not to mention that barium is not the only ingredient in these things. Things such as these makes the mind run rampant with ideas and speculation, its hard not to.
    If they are doing it in Germany, a country obsessed with purtiy in food and the bio revolution and rules and regulations about nearly everything...I can't imagine it being really that harmful if at all.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

5. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Quote Barium, being blanketed by planes over large surface areas of the earth, seems that it could be being used as a sort of atmospheric shield, against some incoming outside radiation.
    Or the other way around, preventing us to see outside the atmosphere...

Yesterday, sunrise, the Southwest of the Netherlands.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1716..jpg
Views:	88
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	520 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1717..jpg
Views:	89
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	521
    Last edited by Swami; 8th April 2010 at 20:40.

6. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member the original Jeffrey's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Wood.

Unfortunately Chemtrails are way too real. You can view all kinds of info about Chemtrails and Haarp at my site http://www.changingfaceoftime.com/chemtrails__haarp.htm.
    Just over the last few days, the issue of chemtrails was raised at the EU Parliament. The link for that article is also on that page.
    Truth is stranger than fiction.
    Truth does not fear investigation.

Make your own decisions instead of settling for conclusions that others have put in place before you.

What is the Truth?
    Question Everything!
    Research. Share.
    I did.
    Spread the word.
    ChangingFaceOfTime.com

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

This video was informative and offers perspective

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://youtube.com/v/r90ZnoOoOT4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://youtube.com/v/r90ZnoOoOT4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

However it does not mention HAARP, but I believe that the barium and aluminium do play a major part in this, the freeman perspective is a good source of info on chem trails and HAARP - he says that the barium makes us all walking antena's for the HARRP machine to tap into and control!! Not suprising really.

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

ahh well embed did'nt work, type in 'CHEMTRAILS-STRANGE LINES IN THE SKY (WILL THOMAS)-1/2' into youtube

9. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

I "adjusted" lovepropromoter's video link:

Fred

10. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

One day I noticed outside my window what looked like a typical cloud/cloaked ship. I assumed it was my active imagination and somewhat still do. But here's what I watched: the same cloud formation in essentially the same spot over a period of several days. At about day 4 I started snapping daily pics of it with my phone. After a few days, I noticed multiple chemtrails being sprayed across that part of the sky. It continued for a few days. Then one day I looked up and that part of the sky was empty. No more cloudship-like clouds and no chemtrail activity. It made me wonder if the stuff they spray might have to do with ships as well.

11. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

~ECETI NEWS ~ CHEMTRAILS OVER THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST ~ JAMES GILLILAND

CHEMTRAILS>>>>>>>THEY ARE EVERYWHERE NOW...ALL OVER GAIA/SOPHIA...AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS...

While most people were sleeping last night in the Pacific
    Northwest in the wee hours of the morning Air Force planes were very busy overhead. They were laying a blanket of chemtrails, "NOT CONTRAILS", as the media and disinformation people would like you to believe. We wake up many mornings to see x patterns in the sky where there are no regular commercial flight patterns. And the eyes itch and burn, ears plug up and soon the back of the throat begins to burn and
    the lungs begin to wheeze. When you point out the obvious and tie the same reoccurring symptoms to the chemtrails which by now have turned blue skies into a toxic gray most people just cannot believe it. Why would our own government spray a plethora of toxic chemicals,biologicals etc. on their own people? It effects them as well most say.

It all has to do with compartmentalization and following orders without question regardless if those orders go against the oath to serve and protect. This is nothing new it has been going on for centuries yet some courageous souls are now finding the courage and integrity to look into these matters and not blindly follow orders.

Until enough look into the chemtrail issue it will continue. The preponderance of evidence makes it very clear there is a program of genocide, population reduction underway initiated by a few very dark souls in power and carried out in ignorance or fear by those who have sworn oaths to protect and serve.

There are other sites by investigators 'William Thomas' http://willthomasonline.net/willthom...am_Thomas.html(WONDERFUL INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST AND HUMAN BEING) and 'Clifford Carnicom' http://www.carnicom.com/ both of which have done an excellent job of revealing what is in the chemtrails and the difference between chemtrails and contrails. There are also government disinformation sites saying it is all normal contrails nothing to worry about nothing to see here folks. There is no doubt whatsoever of what is happening in our skies the next question is what are we going to do about it.

Are we going to accept the consequences wait until everyone not just the elderly and children with compromised immune systems drop dead around us? Are we going to demand answers from our governors,congressmen/ women and senators, air force and President. It is an undeniable act of treason. I for one have had enough of toxic skies,soar throats, upper respiratory and gastrointestinal problems all brought about as known side effects of the chemtrails. I moved to a pristine area high in the mountains. I grow a lot of my own fruits and vegetables, have fresh water off the glacier on Mt Adams (ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO VISIT) for now.

All of this is now covered with chemtrail concoctions initiated by some very sick demented people and carried out in ignorance and fear by people that are participating in their own eventual demise. Sound unbelievable?

Look up, look at your health, watch your families and friends health, feel the effects when you get up in the morning and every bone and muscle ache. All brought to you via the dark and the unconscious. Time to wake up and smell the coffee. Be well

--------------------------------------------------
    ECETI - Enlightened Contact with Extraterrestrial Intelligence -

Please visit us on the web at http://www.eceti.org

Also check out HAARP,,, as I feel they are very much connected:
    http://www.haarp.net/

But the best site I have found on Chemtrails is Strange Days.. Strange Skies here: http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies

All you have to do is "LOOK UP!"
    And... Be Aware!

Peace

12. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

I have noticed that the chemtrails are thinning out more lately (formula changed?) so that it becomes more of a fog or haze sun block, (my 'transition lens' glasses don't darken anymore)...
    I have also noticed that they only spray on days when there is no storm approaching...
    and that they spray only in a region where the sun's angle and arch would directly hit the major cities...

but the more I try to figure out what might be a positive reason for this, the more negative questions (and possible connect-the-dots linkages) I end up with... (I know some of this has been mentioned before by other people, too)

* Is this a PLAN B to the public awareness of the 'chemical-dumb-down' scam? (blocking out the suns' vitamin D3 effects / support for our body's immune system? or producing an adverse chemical reaction to certain genetics/races?)
    * Is this Monsantos' way of gaining world-wide control of crops?
    * Are they using this method for "spot cooling" certain areas of the world? (earthquake generation, or crop deficiency?)
    * Could this have something to do with secretly preparing (nano-chipping?) us for the F.A.S.T. security scanner?
    * Is this a way to off-load the money they stole?
    * Are they using this as another distraction to keep us busy and afraid?
    * Is this for testing the development/generation of space wormholes/portals/ or dimensional travel? (I heard on the radio yesterday that Nasa's space flights are ending after just 4 more flights...)

13. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by starsmoonmtns (here)

While most people were sleeping last night in the Pacific
    Northwest in the wee hours of the morning Air Force planes were very busy overhead. They were laying a blanket of chemtrails, "NOT CONTRAILS", as the media and disinformation people would like you to believe. We wake up many mornings to see x patterns in the sky where there are no regular commercial flight patterns. And the eyes itch and burn, ears plug up and soon the back of the throat begins to burn and
    the lungs begin to wheeze. When you point out the obvious and tie the same reoccurring symptoms to the chemtrails which by now have turned blue skies into a toxic gray most people just cannot believe it. Why would our own government spray a plethora of toxic chemicals,biologicals etc. on their own people? It effects them as well most say.

It all has to do with compartmentalization and following orders without question regardless if those orders go against the oath to serve and protect. This is nothing new it has been going on for centuries yet some courageous souls are now finding the courage and integrity to look into these matters and not blindly follow orders.

Until enough look into the chemtrail issue it will continue. The preponderance of evidence makes it very clear there is a program of genocide, population reduction underway initiated by a few very dark souls in power and carried out in ignorance or fear by those who have sworn oaths to protect and serve.

There are other sites by investigators 'William Thomas' http://willthomasonline.net/willthom...am_Thomas.html(WONDERFUL INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST AND HUMAN BEING) and 'Clifford Carnicom' http://www.carnicom.com/ both of which have done an excellent job of revealing what is in the chemtrails and the difference between chemtrails and contrails. There are also government disinformation sites saying it is all normal contrails nothing to worry about nothing to see here folks. There is no doubt whatsoever of what is happening in our skies the next question is what are we going to do about it.

Are we going to accept the consequences wait until everyone not just the elderly and children with compromised immune systems drop dead around us? Are we going to demand answers from our governors,congressmen/ women and senators, air force and President. It is an undeniable act of treason. I for one have had enough of toxic skies,soar throats, upper respiratory and gastrointestinal problems all brought about as known side effects of the chemtrails. I moved to a pristine area high in the mountains. I grow a lot of my own fruits and vegetables, have fresh water off the glacier on Mt Adams (ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO VISIT) for now.

All of this is now covered with chemtrail concoctions initiated by some very sick demented people and carried out in ignorance and fear by people that are participating in their own eventual demise. Sound unbelievable?

Look up, look at your health, watch your families and friends health, feel the effects when you get up in the morning and every bone and muscle ache. All brought to you via the dark and the unconscious. Time to wake up and smell the coffee. Be well

I have lived in an area that gets blanketed heavily by chemtrails on a daily basis, and I have never felt any ill effects from them, neither has anyone else. People do however get sick quite naturally, and the paranoid will blame this on the chemtrails and give their minds away to delusional theories. "*cough* Oh no, they are killing us! Grab the gas masks!"
    Do you have evidence for any of these claims? I'm sure you don't, because there is no evidence.
    This is not a plan to reduce the population, as I've said, I lived with these things for years, and I have never seen bodies piling in the streets, people hacking and wheezing and having respiratory illnesses, and made up diseases such as "morgellons". Sure, there are some toxic effects from the substances found in these things, but this is not murder, it is pollution. Occasionally a few people may get sick, but it would be no different than the usual pollution one lives with while living in a city.
    To believe that this is a systematic approach to cull the population is getting into Tinfoil Hat territory, and one should be cautious lest one give away ones power to fear.
    Last edited by Solphilos; 9th April 2010 at 14:23.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

14. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

15. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Horizons,
    Thanks for the link with Will Thomas, I met him several years ago and as an investigative reporter, I feel he knows his stuff!
    One of the best sites however is Image Event: http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies
    which I did also include in my original post.... Chemtrails and Haarp, I feel are very much related.... do your research Solphilos!
    It's nice to know that in YOUR area, according to you, people haven't fallen ill due to the spraying..... I too live in an area that gets sprayed by chemtrails on an almost daily basis.....and have lived in other states where the same has been observed....
    Wishing you and yours the best of luck in NOT having negative effects of the spray....or HAARP.

Thank you Horizons again for pointing out the links that I included in my original post!
    Solphilos, I do however feel that Chemtrails and HAARP go hand in hand.......thank you USAF!

Peace

16. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

do your research Solphilos!

Peace
    This is a phrase that paranoid people love to abuse when they cannot prove anything that they promote. I have done my research, and I continue to do so. And youtube, davidicke.com, and above top secret are not my areas of inquiry. No, I choose to live in the world of evidence and things that I can prove. Also, if I must draw conclusions, I like to draw conclusions that actually make a little sense, unlike the delusional ravings of those who love to revel in the depopulation theories.
    No evidence is no evidence, you can believe what you like, doesn't matter to me, but claiming things as fact based only on paranoid theories is foolhardy, and only promotes and propagates more fear-mongering. We have quite enough of that already!
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

17. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Solphilos

I am NOT into negative vibes......
    You have every right to feel the way you do.
    Peace 2 U Anyway!

PS
    I don't get into Above Top Secret nor David Icke,,,,, never said I did....nor arguing!
    Calm down please.....
    I am NOT foolhardy nor paranoid either!

; )

18. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Solphilos

I am NOT into negative vibes......
    You have every right to feel the way you do.
    Peace 2 U Anyway!

PS
    I don't get into Above Top Secret nor David Icke,,,,, never said I did....nor arguing!
    Calm down please.....
    I am NOT foolhardy nor paranoid either!

; )
    I am calm, one doesn't have to be angry to disagree.

You aren't into "negative vibes"? Are you kidding me? lol.
    Is this your way of saying that you don't like people questioning your theories? Sorry, the world is not all "love and light", negativity lives here to. It's part of our existence, and to lean towards either side of the polarity is delusion. Don't take none of this personally, I'm only calling b.s. on your statements, not on you.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

19. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Solphilos And your scientific explanation for chemtrails IS?
    I don't care if its
    HAARP,
    Cloud Seeding(It Aint) I've printed the Lake Tahoe Cloud Seeding articles before,different altitude,
    Anti Radiaton...
    Radiation screen to block satellites from observing ground activity
    Whatever....
    My family does'nt just "get sick"... My family says.. I feel "icky".."they spraying again?"
    7 out of 10 times the answer is yes. Oh Everyone in my family is an athelete but me.(I'm a techno geek)
    We don't look at the sky..say"Oh I feel sick their spraying" We say "I feel icky,they spaying?"
    THEN look at the sky to confirm.
    We got HAMMER'D today. Wife and one kid are lethargic. Other daughter came down from the ski slopes and felt fine. She DID say "dad,I watched them spray the HELL out of us today from the top of the mountain" From Sacramento to Reno you can see up there Solph.
    Please ....go ahead and draw your own conclusions. I just want to know what and why its going on.
    Thats all I'm asking. What,Why and under who's orders? It is not an unreasonable request.

Why ruin an unbelievably clear blue sky with a screen? (We're at 6200 feet Lake Level) We ALL laugh in my house when a plane flys by with a contrail. WE ALL point and go CONTRAIL...
    Chemtrail? Its cloudy in 2 hours. Period Their not seed planes

20. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yeah Icky their all girls.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast