+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A channeled ET's description of what a UFO is

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default A channeled ET's description of what a UFO is

"UFOs are resonating chambers. You generate from the center of this craft, from within the power pole a toroidal ring of energy that forms two rings around the craft - electromagnetic energy, toroidal being a donut... It is a solid state craft that operates based on 4 requirements:

1) Frequency
    2) Direction of the flow of the toroid in direction 1, ring 1 (clockwise/counter-clockwise)
    3) Direction of the flow of the toroid in direction 2, ring 2 (top-bottom/bottom-top)
    4) Power level/output/amplification

There is an isolation field effect that equals the power level itself of the field, that allows the craft to identify with all realities there is which makes it able to jump between realities instead of travelling the intervening distance.

It is a solid state craft that escapes from the physical reality into the astral reality. To do this the frequency that this object must operate at is 333 kHz, because the threshold between the physical and non-physical reality is 333 kHz."

So essentially a UFO is an object that consists of 4 dimensions:

Dimension 1: Frequency (make it 333 kHz to move the object to non-physical reality)

Dimension 2: Ring/direction 1 of the energy flow within the electromagnetic toroid (clockwise/counter-clockwise, part of determining the direction, axis 1, e.g., axis X)

Dimension 3: Ring/direction 2 of the energy flow within the electromagnetic toroid (top-bottom/bottom-top, part of determining the direction, axis 2, e.g., axis Y)

Dimension 4: Power output (make it resonate, in other words make it equal to the energy level of the target reality to make the craft jump to that reality)

So in other words, you can achieve the 333 kHz frequency at various power outputs, what power output you dial in is going to determine where/when the craft ends up when it is made to resonate at 333 kHz. To me this makes a lot of sense because in some way you'll have to match the density level of the reality you want to move to. Cool stuff...

Is this the closest we've ever got in terms of understanding how a UFO operates?!

On a side note. I've had a dream where I was informed that the boundary of the physical reality is 333 kHz. So for me the information about 333 kHz being the boundary frequency, now comes from a second source, the one above.

Is this how you also understand his description? Please help me out, I'm trying to understand an ET.

Are we moving closer to finding out how to move freely in time and space by getting ET assistance?!

Have you thought about what this means if we are able to achieve a working prototype of this technology and each one of us can build our own UFO? Not only can we fly around here on earth however we like, but we can travel anywhere we like, both in time and in space. We wish to be free on this earth. Now imagine the level of freedom a private UFO would provide us.

How do you visualize this toroid? I'm visualizing it something like this:

Name:  toroid.jpg
Views: 1167
Size:  12.5 KB
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 10th May 2015 at 21:00.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

astridmari (11th May 2015), Baby Steps (11th May 2015), Fellow Aspirant (10th May 2015), Flash (10th May 2015), Fox (10th May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), Innocent Warrior (12th May 2015), justntime2learn (12th May 2015), kirolak (10th May 2015), Latti (10th May 2015), Mercedes (11th May 2015), Pineal Paradigm (11th May 2015), poetbil (10th May 2015), tnkayaker (13th May 2015), ulli (12th May 2015), Valley (12th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Default Re: A channeled ET's description of what a UFO is

I do not usually tune in to the spectrum colors of channeled material.

Via uncertainty principle I happened to pass by as a tangent to the sounds spoken.

I found this transmission to be interesting in regard to this frequency realm (or local bubble)

It may lack finer details, also the distinction between different species.

Others might use different components, and also express what occurs during a "phase shift" using other "wordings" and comprehension.

The general principle could however be considered similar.

Thank you for sharing!
    Last edited by InCiDeR; 11th May 2015 at 02:51.
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

kirolak (10th May 2015), Mercedes (11th May 2015), tnkayaker (13th May 2015), WhiteLove (12th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bashar usually nails it. He's the only channeled entity that I can fully support and recommend. I've never felt that anything he's said was negative in any way.
    Thanks for posting this and writing it out! Helps me put it together better.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fox For This Post:

InCiDeR (10th May 2015), Innocent Warrior (12th May 2015), poetbil (10th May 2015), tnkayaker (13th May 2015), WhiteLove (12th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by Fox (here)
    Bashar usually nails it. He's the only channeled entity that I can fully support and recommend. I've never felt that anything he's said was negative in any way.
    Thanks for posting this and writing it out! Helps me put it together better.
    Yet we have no idea how many different Bashar's people are channeling.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

WhiteLove (12th May 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

If you're saying we don't know how many Essassani are speaking through humans here, that's true. His family, I'm pretty sure, have turned telempathic contact with races into careers because they dig it so much. So there's probably a bunch of'em coming through a lot of races. There are a lot of Essassani and Yahyel channelers on this planet, but I have a feeling most of them are just copying Bashar and Daryl.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fox For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Do you make the same interpretation of how the UFO operates? How do you understand that the toroid can have two rings of energy flowing in two directions rather than one? Is it constantly flowing in both directions or just always either clockwise/counter-clockwise or top-bottom/bottom-top? How do you understand that the frequency must be tuned to 333 kHz while at the same time it is the total power output of the energy field that is determining what reality it is going to resonate with?

If someone in here has the chance of asking Bashar for more details about how the toroid is created, what materials and equations you need and how the isolation field effect works, please ask!! We need to form a precise understanding of all of this so that we can build our first prototype soon.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 12th May 2015 at 06:41.

12. Link to Post #7
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Very interesting at the very least. What I cannot fathom is how you would determine the destination...

13. Link to Post #8
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Very interesting at the very least. What I cannot fathom is how you would determine the destination...
    I know of at least one video where Bashar explains this, in the context of space travel but I couldn't find it. The explanation he gives in this video is the same principle and method anyway.

"What you call location is actually a property of the object itself, not a place in which an object resides. So you know that when location is a property of the object then you learn to redefine the vibration variable in the equation, the energy equation of the object. Then if the location happens to be 50 feet off the ground and you impose that vibratory resonance or change that vibratory resonance, within the location variable, in the equation of the object, then the object must, by definition, start to exist 50 feet off the ground."

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

MorningFox (12th May 2015), Pam (12th May 2015), WhiteLove (12th May 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Do you make the same interpretation of how the UFO operates? How do you understand that the toroid can have two rings of energy flowing in two directions rather than one? Is it constantly flowing in both directions or just always either clockwise/counter-clockwise or top-bottom/bottom-top? How do you understand that the frequency must be tuned to 333 kHz while at the same time it is the total power output of the energy field that is determining what reality it is going to resonate with?

If someone in here has the chance of asking Bashar for more details about how the toroid is created, what materials and equations you need and how the isolation field effect works, please ask!! We need to form a precise understanding of all of this so that we can build our first prototype soon.
    Short of personally attending a channelling, which isn't a guarantee you could ask your questions anyway, there are two other ways that I know of that you could ask him yourself. If this is your passion, I can't see why this wouldn't happen, especially in light of your dream. There's no clearer confirmation than a synchronicity.

They do live video streaming of the events but, like attending the event in person, this is also not a guarantee. My suggestion is that you contact the Essassanis directly, yourself. Here's a link to Darryl's website. You will see, on that page, a blue equilateral triangle, on a black background, this is the symbol for the energetic phone number of Essessani's. By holding this image in your mind, with the intent to contact them and ask your questions, they will receive your call. If you don't receive answers at that time, in a meditative state, pay attention to your dreams afterwards.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 12th May 2015 at 14:35. Reason: clarify
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread