+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vatican unveils logo, prayer, details of Holy Year of Mercy

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member loveoneanother's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Vatican unveils logo, prayer, details of Holy Year of Mercy

Hello.

I was watching a video last night and in the video the following logo was being talked about (see attachment). I was wondering if i could ask my fellow Avalonians here what you think about the logo and whether you think there is more to it than meets the 'eye' ?

I think it's kind of weird but i'm so used to looking around every corner these days for the next conspiracy, i'm beginning to question my own judgement on these matters so second opinions on this would be much appreciated.

The logo is being used to accompany something called the Year of Mercy and i have added a link at the end of the post where you can read more about it. I have also copied the official description of the logo and added it to the post.

Thanks and i look forward to hearing what some of you think about the logo.

Quote A description of the image and it's meaning :

The logo and the motto together provide a fitting summary of what the Jubilee Year is all about. The motto Merciful Like the Father (taken from the Gospel of Luke, 6:36) serves as an invitation to follow the merciful example of the Father who asks us not to judge or condemn but to forgive and to give love and forgiveness without measure (cfr. Lk 6:37-38). The logo – the work of Jesuit Father Marko I. Rupnik – presents a small summa theologiae of the theme of mercy. In fact, it represents an image quite important to the early Church: that of the Son having taken upon his shoulders the lost soul demonstrating that it is the love of Christ that brings to completion the mystery of his incarnation culminating in redemption. The logo has been designed in such a way so as to express the profound way in which the Good Shepherd touches the flesh of humanity and does so with a love with the power to change one’s life. One particular feature worthy of note is that while the Good Shepherd, in his great mercy, takes humanity upon himself, his eyes are merged with those of man. Christ sees with the eyes of Adam, and Adam with the eyes of Christ. Every person discovers in Christ, the new Adam, one’s own humanity and the future that lies ahead, contemplating, in his gaze, the love of the Father.

The scene is captured within the so called mandorla (the shape of an almond), a figure quite important in early and medieval iconography, for it calls to mind the two natures of Christ, divine and human. The three concentric ovals, with colors progressively lighter as we move outward, suggest the movement of Christ who carries humanity out of the night of sin and death. Conversely, the depth of the darker color suggests the impenetrability of the love of the Father who forgives all.
    http://www.news.va/en/news/presentat...bilee-of-mercy
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by loveoneanother; 10th May 2015 at 17:07.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to loveoneanother For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th May 2015), ChristinaB (11th May 2015), Ecnal61 (12th May 2015), EdithGibbs (12th May 2015), Flash (10th May 2015), guayabal (11th May 2015), Spirithorse (10th May 2015), SR19 (10th May 2015), Zanshin (12th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    South Africa Avalon Member DaRkViPeR's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Vatican unveils logo, prayer, details of Holy Year of Mercy

In the christian bible, Jesus tell a tale of the good shepherd that is always looking out for his herd of sheep. What do we do with sheep?
    We use their wool.
    We eat their meat.
    We breed them to use them as we wish.

In the past a farmer would catch the sheep and tie it's legs and carry it over his shoulders to the place where the sheep will be slaughtered.

The logo is an exact depiction of how to carry a tied sheep.
    The hands and feet of the man being carried is depicted in a way as if being tied.
    The robe of the carrier shows a clear pyramid.
    The black stripes under his feet also indicate a pyramid.

Have anyone seen the movie "Jupiter Ascending"?
    This logo reminds me of that movie where people will be harvested when the earth gets overpopulated.

My fellow Avalonians who have researched the whole "Reptilian Agenda" might agree with me that we are being conditioned for the harvest that is coming.
    This is my take on the logo and I can tell much more, but most of us who seriously research our history already know parts of the truth.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaRkViPeR For This Post:

genevieve (11th May 2015), guayabal (11th May 2015), loveoneanother (13th May 2015), Noir (17th May 2015), Spirithorse (10th May 2015), SR19 (10th May 2015), yelik (11th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,401 times in 10,153 posts

There is no doubt in my mind that we have been put here to take care of each other

With the Vatican's track record of paranoia and secrecy that continues to this day
    We can conclude for a fact that they know, and always have, more than they're sayin
    Maybe they know that this is the year
    Hillary & The Rockefellers
    GET FOUND OUT
    They are no more or less worthy of forgiveness than anyone reading these words

Hillary & The Rockefellers
    (60's wedding and cover band from Long Island)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

loveoneanother (13th May 2015), Mike Gorman (11th May 2015), Snowflower (11th May 2015), yelik (11th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Bluegreen, thanks. I enjoyed the video.

Loveoneanother, ithe logo - it's just creepy.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th May 2015), loveoneanother (13th May 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

They look like they are going threw a portal
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 11th May 2015 at 13:52.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

loveoneanother (13th May 2015), Noir (17th May 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,054 times in 1,753 posts

The logo is redolent of that almost begrudging, mean spirited charity which characterizes a lot of christian organizations - the old expression "As cold as charity" sprang from that - and the bearded chap being 'carried' does have that cross arms posture which speaks of being 'hog tied'. As a young boy I experienced the full wrath of medieval Catholicism; they had me for 5 minutes with hell fire and purgatory, but by age 8 I was in full doubt (!) and completely rejected by age 12 - so the old Jesuit saying of "Give me the boy until age 7 and I'll show you the man" is tommyrot, so they can fu$$ right off....hmm yes interesting, what will they come out with next I wonder?

Loved The Hollies song by the way, one of their best....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th May 2015), loveoneanother (13th May 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    They look like they are growing threw a portal
    It could also beeing an all seeing eye
    Llive haelthy and vegan

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

loveoneanother (13th May 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Just an off-topic "hmm..." I happened to notice the names in the "thanks" on the OP. Last night when I did my post, I also clicked the thanks symbol, saw my name appear, and this morning it isn't there.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Very creepy logo indeed. It very much looks like the man carrying a lamb to be slaughtered.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by DaRkViPeR (here)
    In the christian bible, Jesus tell a tale of the good shepherd that is always looking out for his herd of sheep. What do we do with sheep?
    We use their wool.
    We eat their meat.
    We breed them to use them as we wish.

In the past a farmer would catch the sheep and tie it's legs and carry it over his shoulders to the place where the sheep will be slaughtered.

The logo is an exact depiction of how to carry a tied sheep.
    The hands and feet of the man being carried is depicted in a way as if being tied.
    The robe of the carrier shows a clear pyramid.
    The black stripes under his feet also indicate a pyramid.

Have anyone seen the movie "Jupiter Ascending"?
    This logo reminds me of that movie where people will be harvested when the earth gets overpopulated.

My fellow Avalonians who have researched the whole "Reptilian Agenda" might agree with me that we are being conditioned for the harvest that is coming.
    This is my take on the logo and I can tell much more, but most of us who seriously research our history already know parts of the truth.
    he certainly has that "mmm.... I can't wait to roast you on a fiery pit" look in his eyes.... ':-o
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Quote he certainly has that "mmm.... I can't wait to roast you on a fiery pit" look in his eyes.... ':-o
    Might be a bit of alien/hybrid in those eyes. )

Seriously though, are most avalonians still confused about the commercial nature of every interaction occurring in this reality?
    A lack of knowledge of trust law, law merchant law, probate law, patent law, admiralty/maritime law and generally, negotiable instrument law appears to have
    occluded, for most, the true nature of the control wielded by those that have always ruled.
    This specifically through the Vatican, City of London, Washington DC triumvirate in the current epoch.

The pope is known as the vicar of Christ - one who holds the world in trust until the return of the Redeemer - as evidenced by the dome headdress with
    three gold crowns signifying dominion over the lands of the earth, the peoples of the earth and the souls of the earth (legal title, not lawful possession).

Trust law - this claim has never been rebutted successfully - so the claim stands. As long as most continue to use the system, such use is deemed agreement.

This claim was initiated under Roman Civil Law, Ecclesiastical Law, Canon Law in the Admiralty on the Holy SEE in the form of three Papal Bulls
    written on the parchment of kid (Mithraically [Satanically] sacrificed children), in the bowels of the Vatican.

The King James Version Bible is the accepted book of commerce as sworn to by the Queen of England on her coronation.

The Old Testament is masculine law; common law - execution on the law. An eye for an eye.

The New Testament is feminine law; admiralty law - includes grace and mercy. Forgiveness of debt/sin brought about by the ultimate sacrifice of the Redeemer.

As Winston Shrout would say - 'forgiveness' of debt/sin merely puts the event off into the future, whereas 'set-off' of debt reduces the account to zero thereby
    returning all parties to unity with source.

The Shemitah/Jubilee/Debt forgiveness coupled with AIIB and BRICS seems to me to be nothing more than another round of more of the same.
    Perhaps with the demise of Israel and America as the the current control paradigm with Khazars returning to their original homeland for the final
    phase of the play.

This 'year of mercy' is debt forgiveness, NOT set-off.

The Bank of International Settlements (the reserve banks' reserve bank) was started with 4.5 trillion in Vatican gold.

The Depository Trust Company - parent company: The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation housed at 55 Water St. New York,
    is controlled by the Jesuits and processes TRILLIONS of dollars of commercial paper(electronic these days) EVERY DAY.
    Here's an old link from my database:

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great...n/ar/t5476.htm

It's all just commercial paper folks!

People used to know how to control their contracts as a matter of course - today people throw their rights away routinely.

Unless the majority take back their power and set things right - return to unity with source (zero the ledger),
    perhaps the positive forces waiting to help will have no option but to sit and watch as this cycle reaps exactly what it manifested.

Reading back through this before posting I can feel my own eyes glaze over - ah well, nothing worth doing comes easy

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th May 2015), loveoneanother (13th May 2015), transiten (18th May 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member loveoneanother's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't quite believe the mental journey i've just been on in the last few days since posting about that logo image in my opening post.

You know that exciting feeling you get when you start following a trail of breadcrumbs that appear to be on the path in front of you ?

It's been just like that with plenty of heart-stopping, hold-your-breath moments along the way too. It's been amazing ! Truly amazing !!

I've got one big problem though and it's a problem i've had since joining the Avalon family. I've always felt a little bit embarrassed to admit here on Avalon, that my spiritual awakening led me to believe in God and that i chose to have a relationship with the living God through the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.

I suppose at this point, i am curious to find out whether there are any other fellow Avalonian brothers and sisters out there in the Avalonian family who made the same choice ?

I would like to state at this point, i have never been to a church and i have never read the bible although growing up in a western society, i am familiar with what the bible teaches.

I appreciate that the subject of Jesus and the bible etc has been done to death and everyone has an opinion on it but i'm just curious is all. Is there anyone else here at Avalon who, as a result of their spiritual awakening and their spiritual journey, believes Jesus is the way, the truth and the life (see....i know some bits of the bible.....kind of.....lol) ?

I've got a feeling the tumbleweed is about to come rolling through this thread (or maybe a few hand-grenades) in which case i will have my answer.

It also says somewhere in the bible, referring to Jesus, that where two or more are gathered together in his name, he will be there or something like that so i wouldn't mind finding at least one other person who likes being an Avalonian and who also likes thinking and talking about Jesus.

Thank you for all the replies posted on this thread and i have to say, i am hopelessly addicted to other people's perspective and i love the way we all see the same things differently.

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by loveoneanother; 13th May 2015 at 14:45.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoneanother For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th May 2015), transiten (18th May 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,401 times in 10,153 posts

Thank you for sharing
    I am of the opinion that Jesus of Nazareth was the greatest teacher of them all

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

loveoneanother (17th May 2015), transiten (18th May 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    They look like they are going threw a portal
    Yes! Exactly what I thought when I saw the logo.
    And blue color nonetheless...
    Wich is the color of the energy of the interdimensional beings when they "cross" or when they contact me telepatically.
    And wich I believe is also the kind of energy used by the reptilians to go through portals.

Creepy indeed
    Last edited by Noir; 17th May 2015 at 19:46.
    ~May the light shine with you. And within you~

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Noir For This Post:

loveoneanother (27th May 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by loveoneanother (here)
    I've got one big problem though and it's a problem i've had since joining the Avalon family. I've always felt a little bit embarrassed to admit here on Avalon, that my spiritual awakening led me to believe in God and that i chose to have a relationship with the living God through the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.

I suppose at this point, i am curious to find out whether there are any other fellow Avalonian brothers and sisters out there in the Avalonian family who made the same choice ?
    On one of my journeys (35 years ago now), I joined a small home church. It was wonderful, a true community, an enormous blessing at that time in my life. I did a lot of reading (read the Bible straight through three times, among other studies), attended classes, etc.

There was a huge blowup, around AIDS, and I left the church, as well, partly because my new husband did not want to attend (terrible experiences as a child in the Seventh Day Adventist Church).

Went on to Buddhism, meditation, shamanism, and eventually Avalon, where I could see by the words of others, there really is a union, a universality no matter the path taken. (Shamanism is a spiritual path I've found, that is available in all cultures, all centuries, all nations, and I have yet to find stupid arguments between shamans on the nature of reality, much less inquisition, torture, and wars to "save" unbelievers.)

The thing about Jesus, he came to show us how to have a one on one relationship with G*d, not build buildings, with a priestly caste insisting communication with G*d could only occur with them, making people pay for salvation, removing truth from the books of the Bible (reincarnation), inserting lies, saying without "salvation" we are damned, always were damned, conducting services in Latin, which the masses never had the opportunity to learn etc. Most of Christianity these days has nothing to do with the message Jesus gave. Absolutely nothing. Lip service, if anything. Damn mind control. ALL groups, bodies, institutions on Earth are taken over by the PTB, and their lies. The only safe path really, is to walk alone with G*d.

It is my personal opinion, the walk with G*d, becoming transformed by the relationship, is a unique, utterly unique path for each individual, just as each of our relationships here in the flesh, is unique. I don't feel Jesus was trying to corner the market so to speak. He said, you call me G*d, not me. He said we are all gods, not just him.

After leaving the church, I realized, I am free of the law. I am no longer under the law. As long as I have strived to be in respect, in growth, in love, in kindness, in truth, in honesty, I have never been under the law. I can search and access wisdom wherever I want, and my innards are a much better guide than the Christian church ever could hope to be.

My innards tell me, My innards see, the shining thread of truth wherever I go now. I think even if one calls oneself a Christian, is raised a Christian, each Christian has a unique perspective, relationship, understanding of what truth is for them, with deity.

I adore Jesus. I adore the Brotherhood of G*d. I see us from every nation, every culture, every century, all of us standing on the shoulders of giants who have gone before.

We love one another.

P.S. That logos is so creepy...
    Last edited by Sierra; 18th May 2015 at 01:27.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th May 2015), loveoneanother (27th May 2015), Muzz (17th May 2015), ThePythonicCow (17th May 2015), transiten (18th May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread