Default UNREAL!! U.S. Army Soldier Wearing Invisibility Suit!! 2015

I want to get one.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

Default Re: UNREAL!! U.S. Army Soldier Wearing Invisibility Suit!! 2015

So much potential for misuse. . . .

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

betoobig (11th May 2015), DNA (6th July 2015), Ellisa (12th May 2015), Flash (11th May 2015), Jimswitz (11th May 2015), justntime2learn (11th May 2015), Nasu (11th May 2015), seko (11th May 2015), Terra (11th May 2015), Violet (21st June 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Well, I am thinking of rape and kidnap. The human slaves and human sex slave industry will have it easy once they put their hand on those uniforms.

And soldiers are not school children when it comes to misbehaviors either.

Scary truly

the Canadian army already have uniforms undetectable through radar. US has bought the patent from the Canadians, they will have them soon too. The punishment for losing a uniform piece is very hefty in Canadian army because of this. Forget them being sold after usage in army outlets lol
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (6th July 2015), Ellisa (12th May 2015), fourty-two (12th May 2015), Inaiá (12th May 2015), justntime2learn (11th May 2015), Nasu (11th May 2015), seko (11th May 2015), Terra (11th May 2015), Violet (21st June 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Lets promote for all humans to say no to joining the forces and police...then the oligarchs have no one
    to do their dirty work.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Aviator (12th May 2015), Inaiá (12th May 2015), Nasu (11th May 2015), selinam (11th May 2015), sigma6 (12th May 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Somebody posted the tank portion of that video here on Proj. Avalon several months ago. Only it didn't have that obnoxious pink circle around the invisible man. Which actually made it more impressive to see. Not only is he nearly invisible, he seems to be very fast and agile as well.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Flash (11th May 2015), Inaiá (12th May 2015), Nasu (11th May 2015), Terra (11th May 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by t2016 (here)
    I want to get one.
    Me too

Was looking into this last week. Would love to get some of the Deceptex material. The patterns Cramer has come up with are superb.

Some links for those interested:

http://www.hyperstealth.com/

Quote What's the difference between Ghostex and Deceptex other than pattern selection? Deceptex patterns will be available for purchase by the general public. Ghostex patterns are only available to the U.S. Special Forces and use inks that also camouflage in the NIR (Near Infrared - Night Vision) spectrum. Deceptex uses non-Infrared inks (Deceptex patterns will not work under night vision cameras, scopes or sensors).
    Ghostex (Military Spec) / Deceptex (Civvy Spec)

That Iraqi footage has been knocking about on YouTube for a few years now.

I don't think we will be seeing the invisible version on ebay just yet. It would drop the price of CCTVs overnight, lol. Will just have to make do with the H.G Well's classic in the meantime.

Terra

IF.....

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terra For This Post:

Flash (11th May 2015), Nasu (11th May 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Well, I am thinking of rape and kidnap. The human slaves and human sex slave industry will have it easy once they put their hand on those uniforms.

And soldiers are not school children when it comes to misbehaviors either.

Scary truly

the Canadian army already have uniforms undetectable through radar. US has bought the patent from the Canadians, they will have them soon too. The punishment for losing a uniform piece is very hefty in Canadian army because of this. Forget them being sold after usage in army outlets lol
    Various electrically conductive fabrics (which will not bounce radar back) (when the right choice is made)

Just the right amount of carbon impregnation,and possibly some copper or stainless steel fibers.

A blend of some of the fabrics they have available. One is stated as being 'as tough as khaki' (military uniform material).

All of the details on all the fabrics all speak about wide range RF spectrum absorption.

That particular cloth, with some carbon impregnation aspects, some other small changes and you've got a zone (material wise) which has no radar signature. Not a hole, not a peak, just...neutral.

In my opinion, and it is an educated opinion...that all they've done is contracted a specific custom 'dialed in' (calibrated) fabric design from one of these manufacturers, and made uniforms out of it. It was a long process, no doubt, but pretty darned straight forward.

Here's an example from their catalog:

Quote EX-STATIC™ CONDUCTIVE FABRIC
    Excellent for Static Discharge and Grounding

A light weight, durable conductive fabric. 87% polyester, 13% gray BASF Resistat (carbon) fibers woven right into the fabric in an attractive diamond pattern providing surface resistivity of 105 Ohms per square. Very comfortable, only 3 oz per square yard, it cuts, sews, and washes like any polyester fabric! Conductivity will hold up to 50 or more low heat washings. Can be used to make grounded surfaces, appliance covers, clothing, drapes, room dividers, and anything else you can sew. One woman we know wears it on her head as a scarf and swears it reduces EMF noise for her! 64 inch wide. Color is White with Gray diamond pattern.
    I have designed my own RF absorbing materials, at one time or another. When one needs it (the given particular item), and it does not exist, then one has to design and build their own.
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th May 2015 at 17:13.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (11th May 2015), fourty-two (12th May 2015), Inaiá (12th May 2015), Nasu (11th May 2015), Sierra (12th May 2015), Snoweagle (12th May 2015), Violet (21st June 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

To fool ourselves, to lie, to do tricks, to invest in manipulation, everything except the real thing - to stop killing and make wars invisible, obsolete, unheard off.
    A twisted world. There is no substitute for consciousness, for compassion.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Carmody (11th May 2015), Flash (11th May 2015), fourty-two (12th May 2015), hohoemi (11th May 2015), Inaiá (12th May 2015), mab777 (12th May 2015), marique3652 (13th May 2015), sandy (12th May 2015), Sierra (12th May 2015), Snoweagle (12th May 2015), StandingWave (11th May 2015), The Alley Cat (12th May 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

More propaganda for war...............listen to the messages beside the big pitch of invisibility..........Limor......Love your post.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Snoweagle (12th May 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Maknocktomb's Avatar
    Thanks

As I understand it, the tech has been around for some time, since at least the mid 1990's. During the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003, the cloaks were used by Special Forces. A associate and former Army officer told my brother and I a story during his time in Iraq. He was in command of a (3) vehicle M2 Fighting Bradley group. After the initial push into Iraq they had traveled beyond their logistics supply line and were requested to stop. My associate had his (3) M2's set in a 180 degree defensive position covering the horizon. He went onto to state he was on his M2 looking at the horizon during daylight hours and saw nothing. He then checked his infrared camera/scope and saw a figure walking in the distance. He checked again with binoculars and saw nothing, but the figure was still visible in the infrared. The distant figure never approached them. He then stated later on he saw a couple Special Forces types leaving a tent meeting in the desert with what appeared to be wet suit that he later found out was the cloaking tech.

Lockheed-Martin and BAE had an active scout type vehicle/tank since 1990's that could cloak. This was told to me directly by an engineer who at the time worked with Lockheed-Martin in Orlando. He stated he witnessed the scout vehicle cloak/disappear in front of him at a research center in the U.K. He would not tell me anymore and it was all I could get out of him.

I have met some interesting folks over the years that have worked in the military industrial complex with some interesting stories. Some are hard to believe.
    Last edited by Maknocktomb; 12th May 2015 at 00:35.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maknocktomb For This Post:

daddy fishwick (12th May 2015), fourty-two (12th May 2015), Inaiá (12th May 2015), Snoweagle (12th May 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

it has been said the military is about 44 years ahead of what we are shown or told ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

21. Link to Post #12
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by Maknocktomb (here)
    As I understand it, the tech has been around for some time, since at least the mid 1990's . . .

Lockheed-Martin and BAE had an active scout type vehicle/tank since 1990's that could cloak. This was told to me directly by an engineer who at the time worked with Lockheed-Martin in Orlando. He stated he witnessed the scout vehicle cloak/disappear in front of him at a research center in the U.K. He would not tell me anymore and it was all I could get out of him.
    I have met some interesting folks over the years that have worked in the military industrial complex with some interesting stories. Some are hard to believe.
    The invisible cloaking was first shown here in the UK on the BBC program "Tomorrows World". (not sure of date). It was only a short black and white grainy clip of two men dressing into fatigue over suits, one was cloaked and the other standard. As they dressed, one slowly disappeared as the garment covered him. Other than that clip there was no further examination or discussion on the topic during the show.

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Alien technology. The ships around the earth.... cloaked.

+ Reply to Thread