+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Jay Rockefeller Speaks out Against the Dumbing Down by News Mass Media

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default Re: Jay Rockefeller Speaks out Against the Dumbing Down by News Mass Media

Ascending starseed, the thing is - we're not getting the news - unless we access independent, or possibly overseas sources. The way I see it is that any journalistic regulations is just going to limit what 'real' news we do have available to us.

There are a group of extremely wealthy people who have an aim to control the world and have been manipulating events and governments and people in order to do so - two of those names are the Rothschilds and the Rockerfellers.

They are not going to fix any of our problems - they ARE the problem.

So, Jay Rockefeller does not want us to have the real news - he is lying through his teeth and pretending to be speaking for the people. The corporate media are losing viewers - for good reason - people aren't getting the news, and they're waking up to the fact and going to where they can find it.
    That means the corporations are losing money - and that's what 'they' care about, it's not in the least about the interests of the people.

And if you think 'regulation' is one of the cures, and your background is in broadcasting, then likely there are quite a few others who agree with you - and, no offence intended, but I find that worrying.

Frankly, I'm sick to the eyeballs of corporate regulations and how stifling, not to mention, unreasonably stupid, they are.
    I can just see all these independent sites closed down due to some kind of newly introduced 'corporate regulations' that have been placed upon them - and there goes what remains of our 'real' news access.

Let them close Fox and MSBCN or whatever they are - it's a load of rot anyway. The way I see it, they'd be doing the world a favour.

Sorry if that sounds like a bit of a rant, but I have to go and see to something, but I wanted to reply first.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

norman (21st November 2010)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Jay Rockefeller Speaks out Against the Dumbing Down by News Mass Media

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Rockefeller is up to something, listen how he uses empathy to get his point across. He has obviously had a recent briefing from one of his Focus Groups/Think Tanks and uses DoubleSpeak and Empathy to come across as a Politician who cares? LOL

These fools have had a lifetime to act on improving Transparency & Content within the MSM and have done nothing except use it as their own Propaganda Machine!

Wasn't it Jay Rockefeller who has led the way, by wanting to “filter” out certain banned content on the internet. He is simply continuing his family’s tradition of oppressing free humanity, and has pushed forward Cybersecurity legislation that has already passed the House. He has done so in the name of warding off ghastly cyber “attackers” conceivably fronting for al Qaeda while ushering in a means to restrict free speech and expression online for the general population. With Obama’s support, most of the developed world has accepted plans for government-approved online activity and Pentagon-monitored internet traffic.

All this coming from a man whose best buddy on his left, Mr 322 'Bonesman' John Kerry who has never done anything of consequence since coming to the Whitehouse is commended for his hard work in this area. Gimmie A Break!

Another buddy of his George Soros was OUTED on Fox as the head of the Secret Govt. Crime Syndicate!

Watch this...

Glenn Beck - George Soros' Plan To Take Down America

In the 1st part of this expose, Beck admitted that the Soros sponsored ADL wanted to take down the Fox Network.

I think Rockefeller is siding with his Crime Buddy George Soros and will use his power and influence to get the job done!

We all know the Globalist Elite has many sides and factions. Well it looks like to me we are now starting to find out who they really are!

Interesting times ahead...
    You lost every bit of credibility you started with by posting a video from Glenn Beck. I scrolled down and wanted to vomit...I'll be honest, I quit reading your threads awhile back when I noticed most of your sources go back to the very people who we're fighting against. I can't believe a thing you say because of where you get your information. You need to research your sources OBJECTIVELY, if you did you would learn that Beck is the biggest LIAR in media next to Limbaugh. EVERYBODY in the business knows that - unfortunately Joe public thinks these people actually care about them...LOL!!!

Forget about Rockefeller, you obviously didn't read what I wrote about the media. This sociopath is EXACTLY the problem with the media I'm talking about. I'm sorry to say this but you're one of the victims of the mass media that have totally fed into the BS and mind control they feed you. You constantly post misleading disinfo from media sources lacking credibility and ones that are completely controlled by the mass media propaganda machine.

Look if you care about the quality of information you post, you would look up who owns the media company's that you source much of you're information from. Follow the money and you will find neo-cons, the right wing fundamentalist that have been running this country off a cliff. Much of the info you post are the very lies making people believe the wrong thing. Only agent provocateurs posts that kind of stuff - or the people they brainwash.

4. Link to Post #43
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Where might I find this wee bit of information dear Teakai????
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ighlight=svali

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Post:

ascendingstarseed (23rd November 2010)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,035 times in 8,168 posts

Brinksmanship!.... that's what I reckon. Murdock has been kicking some ass lately, but don't EVER let that fool you that he's on our side. He's just jostling for a nicer seat around the fire.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

7. Link to Post #45
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by ascendingstarseed (here)
    You lost every bit of credibility you started with by posting a video from Glenn Beck. I scrolled down and wanted to vomit...I'll be honest, I quit reading your threads awhile back when I noticed most of your sources go back to the very people who we're fighting against. I can't believe a thing you say because of where you get your information. You need to research your sources OBJECTIVELY, if you did you would learn that Beck is the biggest LIAR in media next to Limbaugh. EVERYBODY in the business knows that - unfortunately Joe public thinks these people actually care about them...LOL!!!

Forget about Rockefeller, you obviously didn't read what I wrote about the media. This sociopath is EXACTLY the problem with the media I'm talking about. I'm sorry to say this but you're one of the victims of the mass media that have totally fed into the BS and mind control they feed you. You constantly post misleading disinfo from media sources lacking credibility and ones that are completely controlled by the mass media propaganda machine.

Look if you care about the quality of information you post, you would look up who owns the media company's that you source much of you're information from. Follow the money and you will find neo-cons, the right wing fundamentalist that have been running this country off a cliff. Much of the info you post are the very lies making people believe the wrong thing. Only agent provocateurs posts that kind of stuff - or the people they brainwash.
    WOW!

Jay Rockefeller has SUCKED you in ascendingstarseed..!

ascendingstarseed Quote:

"And here on PA we accuse the government of being in control of the media, especially those in the Rockefeller family to be the bad guys. Which is why I was absolutely shocked to hear the Senator from West Virginia, Jay Rockefeller rip a new one on the news media, Fox and MSNBC in particular. He expressed my hunger for REAL newscasts and actually threatened the media to get it's act together and start serving the community as it was designed to do."

Let me be perfectly clear ascendingstarseed, I am a Fan of the TRUTH and guess what ascendingstarseed, Glenn Beck was telling the TRUTH!

I totally understand your disdain for Beck, but I have researched SOROS for years and Glenn Beck was SPOT ON!

I too will never forget that Glenn Beck said that there were no Fema Camps or the way he treated Debra Medina in a radio interview when she was running for Texas Governor!

But, I repeat he was telling the TRUTH about George Soros!

I have admitted my past mistakes on some of my previous posts i.e. Clif High Predictions, after I read Bill Ryan's expose.

What boggles me is NOT your attack on me, BUT your gullibilty of Jay Rockefeller!

I looked into some of your previous posts and here is a couple of them I find quite odd.

ascendingstarseed Quotes:

Ouote 1: "Sounds like you love bat crap crazy Rand Paul, the man is extremely dangerous in his ideas and if he has his way he will shut down government completely - ultimately killing millions of people and causing unimagined hardship on the rest...except for the elite which is who he works for. Your idea for Social Security means you are either completely out of touch with reality or insane."

What the???

Quote 2: "We have to have faith that the situation will evolve through Divine Intervention for the benefit of humanity. Maybe I'm just a dreamer but I'd personally like to believe that our best hope is that Obama will be or has been visited by entities from Higher civilizations and asked to join forces with the white hats. We MUST believe that we have assistance from inter-dimensional forces working on our behalf and keep the faith by visualizing that all will work out in the best possible manner...in fact, so good that we can't even imagine it! We have to believe that anything is possible, especially in the unimaginable."

Quote 3: "All of this sounds like a lot of fear mongering...when people start making wild predictions nothing ever happens. I really don't believe much I hear in the press about Obama anyway, most of it is propaganda aimed at vilifying him."

Quote 4 and the Clincher for me: "Lets be clear, I'm not a Democrat...I am a Progressive, there's a HUGE difference!!"

I don't even think you understand what Progressive Politics actually means? Perhaps you should ask Hillary Clinton, maybe she can explain it for you!

Like I said before ascendingstarseed, I don't care where the TRUTH comes from as long as it is the TRUTH!!!

Enough Said..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 21st November 2010 at 20:15.

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

[I totally understand your disdain for Beck, but I have researched SOROS for years and Glenn Beck was SPOT ON!
    And that's probably what the plan is - to dole out little shockers and set some of their bunnies up to take the rap.
    And then people will think good ol' Jay got them the news.

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Question Re: Jay Rockefeller Speaks out Against the Dumbing Down by News Mass Media

How many years has the media been censoring information , so why now JR decides to come out and speak as tho the government has nothing to do with the censorship. Please don't make me laugh for censorship in the x-treme sense and keeping taps on every form of communication is the government's doing.

Here in PR when the news media decided to report events dealing with UFO's and other paranormal events that was happening on a daily basis on the island the FDC threaten to take away the television station's license to broadcast. This happen over 10 years ago before the patriot act came into effect.

Forums such as PA have become a place where people surf for news and information of all sorts, unfortunately if it was up to the government they will be more than happy to shut us down and declare web sites such as ours threats to national security.
    Last edited by frank samuel; 21st November 2010 at 23:33.

10. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

It seems to me they are becoming aware that they are losing the masses, for the WWW, and the possibility that ppl might just wake up...
    I like to find hope and positivity in everything if i can, but when it comes to the media , and the owner of said mind control machines, you have to ask yourself what is their agenda....
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

11. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    How many years has the media been censoring information , so why now JR decides to come out and speak as tho the government has nothing to do with the censorship. Please don't make me laugh for censorship in the x-treme sense and keeping taps on every form of communication is the government's doing.

Here in PR when the news media decided to report events dealing with UFO's and other paranormal events that was happening on a daily basis on the island the FDC threaten to take away the television station's license to broadcast. This happen over 10 years ago before the patriot act came into effect.

Forums such as PA have become a place where people surf for news and information of all sorts, unfortunately if it was up to the government they will be more than happy to shut us down and declare web sites such as ours threats to national security.
    there working on it, INTERNET 2
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

12. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

WOW!

Jay Rockefeller has SUCKED you in ascendingstarseed..!

ascendingstarseed Quote:

Instead of Did you know that the classic disinfo strategy is to take what someone says in quotes
    "And here on PA we accuse the government of being in control of the media, especially those in the Rockefeller family to be the bad guys. Which is why I was absolutely shocked to hear the Senator from West Virginia, Jay Rockefeller rip a new one on the news media, Fox and MSNBC in particular. He expressed my hunger for REAL newscasts and actually threatened the media to get it's act together and start serving the community as it was designed to do."

Let me be perfectly clear ascendingstarseed, I am a Fan of the TRUTH and guess what ascendingstarseed, Glenn Beck was telling the TRUTH!

I totally understand your disdain for Beck, but I have researched SOROS for years and Glenn Beck was SPOT ON!

I too will never forget that Glenn Beck said that there were no Fema Camps or the way he treated Debra Medina in a radio interview when she was running for Texas Governor!

But, I repeat he was telling the TRUTH about George Soros!

I have admitted my past mistakes on some of my previous posts i.e. Clif High Predictions, after I read Bill Ryan's expose.

What boggles me is NOT your attack on me, BUT your gullibilty of Jay Rockefeller!

I looked into some of your previous posts and here is a couple of them I find quite odd.

ascendingstarseed Quotes:

Ouote 1: "Sounds like you love bat crap crazy Rand Paul, the man is extremely dangerous in his ideas and if he has his way he will shut down government completely - ultimately killing millions of people and causing unimagined hardship on the rest...except for the elite which is who he works for. Your idea for Social Security means you are either completely out of touch with reality or insane."

What the???

Quote 2: "We have to have faith that the situation will evolve through Divine Intervention for the benefit of humanity. Maybe I'm just a dreamer but I'd personally like to believe that our best hope is that Obama will be or has been visited by entities from Higher civilizations and asked to join forces with the white hats. We MUST believe that we have assistance from inter-dimensional forces working on our behalf and keep the faith by visualizing that all will work out in the best possible manner...in fact, so good that we can't even imagine it! We have to believe that anything is possible, especially in the unimaginable."

Quote 3: "All of this sounds like a lot of fear mongering...when people start making wild predictions nothing ever happens. I really don't believe much I hear in the press about Obama anyway, most of it is propaganda aimed at vilifying him."

Quote 4 and the Clincher for me: "Lets be clear, I'm not a Democrat...I am a Progressive, there's a HUGE difference!!"

I don't even think you understand what Progressive Politics actually means? Perhaps you should ask Hillary Clinton, maybe she can explain it for you!

Like I said before ascendingstarseed, I don't care where the TRUTH comes from as long as it is the TRUTH!!!

Enough Said..!
    Hmm you sure proved my point on the agent provacateur part, you're approach of taking my words out of context to make a point is a typical disinfo strategy used to discredit ones viewpoint. I don't care about your opinion or research on Soros...I didn't say one word in my post about Soros. I don't even follow Soros's work and really know little about him.

And the fact that Beck may have got one thing right, even two or three things doesn't mean that he doesn't lie about everything else, or build lies around the truth.

Everyone in the business knows he's a sociopath, a textbook case. . Sociopaths are supreme liars, they make the best con artists because they know how to build lies around a small piece of the truth. Stop making excuses for the fact that you have been brainwashed by the right, I'm not saying you don't believe in TRUTH. But the fact that you've been getting your information from sources that lack credibility means you're confused and don't know what the TRUTH is. I've seen it in many of your posts...

The last one (now I don't have time to nit pick by copy and pasting your words to put them out of context here) but the last one I'm aware of was when "Obama took 3000 people to India". LOL!!! You know, the first number I heard quoted in media was 2000 people, then the next day it jumped up to 3000 people. Aren't you aware that the press has gone on a hate feeding frenzy with Obama and virtually nothing we read is the truth?

Look, I'm not an Obama fan...but it's really hard to tell what's going on with him when there's so much LYING going on in the press. And until you have a better understanding of who operates the press and how it operates you will continue to believe in falsehoods that lead to BRAINWASHING. You believe too much of what your reading. It's obvious that you've been drinking the right-wing-nut koolaid for so long that you don't know the truth anymore and are a very biased individual based on what the right wing media has told you. The right wing presS makes stuff up! Period. Most of your posts have been fear mongering from the right that are filled with lies, right wing rhetoric and propaganda.

And that's the problem that media PROFESSIONALS have with the press and what the average person like yourself doesn't see or understand because you don't have an education in broadcast journalism, you have not been taught what the standards of practice are so you are clueless at the point I'm trying to make or that Rockefeller is making.

And just because I agree with him on this doesn't mean that I'm a fan of the Rockefellers. Wake up! This is a serious problem and you are a good example of why it's a problem, because people like you have been completely bamboozled with lies and don't know up from down any more because the lies are so pervasive.
    Last edited by ascendingstarseed; 23rd November 2010 at 08:46.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

Swami (23rd November 2010)

14. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Lately my pet peeve has been the lack of news in the news, and how stations like Fox parade around as news stations when they are nothing more than a massive propaganda machine acting as thought it's news, but it's actually entertainment disguised as news. Once the news divisions had to begin to make a profit, investigative reporting and real news journalism began to slowly fade in to the distant past. IN 1976 the movie "Network" exemplified what's going on now.

And here on PA we accuse the government of being in control of the media, especially those in the Rockefeller family to be the bad guys. Which is why I was absolutely shocked to hear the Senator from West Virginia, Jay Rockefeller rip a new one on the news media, Fox and MSNBC in particular. He expressed my hunger for REAL newscasts and actually threatened the media to get it's act together and start serving the community as it was designed to do.

Now what's really weird folks, is it sounds to me if as he were actually speaking in the best interests of the people - not the ruling elite, or to be precise...the corporations that appear to be at the heart of our problems. I was shocked when I heard him speak, it seems we may be reaching a tipping point and maybe not everyone in the government or the Rockefeller family is courting the dark side.

I actually got reemed by a few people here on PA for voting and encouraging people to FIGHT for change within the existing system. As opposed to sitting at home all pissed off withholding my vote until some day in the future when the world operates on a level I think it should...to me this speaks volumes for change we can believe in.

I heard Jay's speech on Randi Rhodes show, here's her website, scroll down for more information on Jay's speech. Anyone who hasn't listened to her really needs to tune in, she's literally one of the only people on the radio speaking the truth for the average person...and speaking it with the facts.

http://www.randirhodes.com/main.html

In case the story is taken down my the time you see it...this is a powerful speech

Rockefeller may be powerful, but I don't think his power comes from righteousness. He makes it sound like it's the fault of the media and the public that the real news is not being published and broadcast, but says nothing about those in power who censor the real news. He threatens the media with stronger controls, but this could just be a smokescreen for TOTAL control of the news, such as the news on the Internet, which is a lot closer to the truth than any mainstream media.

Isn't this just a clever diversion to take our attention away from the real causes of our trashed media and our dumbed down public? After all, it was TPTB that first took control of education in this country and which now decides what textbooks will be used in our public schools, and clearly TPTB that decides what news gets through to the public through mainstream media.
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd November 2010 at 01:18.

15. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Who owns the media, maybe this will clear things up for those of you who think the media is controlled by the government. It's quite the opposite, corporations are in control of our government, a fact that can't be disputed. America's been barrelling down the road 8/80 towards fascism since Senior Bush took hold of the country while he was Reagan's handler in the 1980's, at tat time neo conservatives and right wing, religious fundamentalists that controlled these large corporations began buying out media outlets nationwide, now virtually the entire media under the control of 6 media giants that control almost every mass media outlet in the country, as well as around the world. The CEO's donate very large amounts of money to political campaigns, buying them leverage with politicians.

I earned my degree in Broadcasting in 1984, when I graduated there were 1000 independently owned radio stations. Now there are none, every single radio and TV station across the country had been gobbled up by corporations like Clear Channel Communications. But don't believe me...here's a few links so you guys can do your homework on this extremely important issue...

MediaOwners.com Media Owners
    - See who owns the American media, who controls print and electronic media in the United States. Media Owners is your guide to the leading U.S. media companies... what they own, and who owns them. Media Owners provides essential information about the largest American media companies -- background, contacts, subsidiaries and media properties, including newspapers, magazines, TV stations, news radio stations and radio and TV networks...
    http://www.mediaowners.com/

Ownership Chart: The Big Six
    Tell the FCC: Stop Big Media

The U.S. media landscape is dominated by massive corporations that, through a history of mergers and acquisitions, have concentrated their control over what we see, hear and read. In many cases, these giant companies are vertically integrated, controlling everything from initial production to final distribution. Here is information about the largest U.S. media firms.
    http://www.freepress.net/ownership/chart/main

Take Back the Media - here are more links on the subject
    http://www.takebackthemedia.com/owners.html

Learn more about the Comcast merger that will further concentrate media ownership
    http://www.stopbigmedia.com/
    This tells you how the media companies rank in their prospective industry's
    http://www.stateofthemedia.org/2010/.../dashboard.php

Alternate media on the internet is the only viable alternative, but you still have to be VERY careful who's doing the reporting, do they have political or profit motives, are they editorializing the news by injecting their opinion or are they simply stating the facts so you can draw your own conclusions, can they substantiate the facts or are they operating on heresay or rumor?

Globalresearch.ca is one of the best sources I've found on the internet for high quality investigative reporting, they don't pander to advertisers and have a highly credible network of independent journalists from around the world that submit stories. Dahr Jamail is another highly credible source for information, Matt Tiabe from the Rolling Stone has done excellent investigative reporting on the financial crisis and as someone else mentioned you can find good info on a few forums...again watch your sources and don't believe everything you hear.
    Last edited by ascendingstarseed; 22nd November 2010 at 07:10.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

onawah (22nd November 2010)

17. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Who owns the media, maybe this will clear things up for those of you who think the media is controlled by the government. It's quite the opposite, corporations are in control of our government, a fact that can't be disputed. America's been barrelling down the road 8/80 towards fascism since Senior Bush took hold of the country while he was Reagan's handler in the 1980's, at tat time neo conservatives and right wing, religious fundamentalists that controlled these large corporations began buying out media outlets nationwide, now virtually the entire media under the control of 6 media giants that control almost every mass media outlet in the country, as well as around the world. The CEO's donate very large amounts of money to political campaigns, buying them leverage with politicians.

I earned my degree in Broadcasting in 1984, when I graduated there were 1000 independently owned radio stations. Now there are none, every single radio and TV station across the country had been gobbled up by corporations like Clear Channel Communications. But don't believe me...here's a few links so you guys can do your homework on this extremely important issue...

MediaOwners.com Media Owners
    - See who owns the American media, who controls print and electronic media in the United States. Media Owners is your guide to the leading U.S. media companies... what they own, and who owns them. Media Owners provides essential information about the largest American media companies -- background, contacts, subsidiaries and media properties, including newspapers, magazines, TV stations, news radio stations and radio and TV networks...
    http://www.mediaowners.com/

Ownership Chart: The Big Six
    Tell the FCC: Stop Big Media

The U.S. media landscape is dominated by massive corporations that, through a history of mergers and acquisitions, have concentrated their control over what we see, hear and read. In many cases, these giant companies are vertically integrated, controlling everything from initial production to final distribution. Here is information about the largest U.S. media firms.
    http://www.freepress.net/ownership/chart/main

Take Back the Media - here are more links on the subject
    http://www.takebackthemedia.com/owners.html

Learn more about the Comcast merger that will further concentrate media ownership
    http://www.stopbigmedia.com/
    This tells you how the media companies rank in their prospective industry's
    http://www.stateofthemedia.org/2010/.../dashboard.php

Alternate media on the internet is the only viable alternative, but you still have to be VERY careful who's doing the reporting, do they have political or profit motives, are they editorializing the news by injecting their opinion or are they simply stating the facts so you can draw your own conclusions, can they substantiate the facts or are they operating on heresay or rumor?

Globalresearch.ca is one of the best sources I've found on the internet for high quality investigative reporting, they don't pander to advertisers and have a highly credible network of independent journalists from around the world that submit stories. Dahr Jamail is another highly credible source for information, Matt Tiabe from the Rolling Stone has done excellent investigative reporting on the financial crisis and as someone else mentioned you can find good info on a few forums...again watch your sources and don't believe everything you hear.
    Who controls the corporations that own the media?

18. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Ascending starseed, the thing is - we're not getting the news - unless we access independent, or possibly overseas sources. The way I see it is that any journalistic regulations is just going to limit what 'real' news we do have available to us.

There are a group of extremely wealthy people who have an aim to control the world and have been manipulating events and governments and people in order to do so - two of those names are the Rothschilds and the Rockerfellers.

They are not going to fix any of our problems - they ARE the problem.

So, Jay Rockefeller does not want us to have the real news - he is lying through his teeth and pretending to be speaking for the people. The corporate media are losing viewers - for good reason - people aren't getting the news, and they're waking up to the fact and going to where they can find it.
    That means the corporations are losing money - and that's what 'they' care about, it's not in the least about the interests of the people.

And if you think 'regulation' is one of the cures, and your background is in broadcasting, then likely there are quite a few others who agree with you - and, no offence intended, but I find that worrying.

Frankly, I'm sick to the eyeballs of corporate regulations and how stifling, not to mention, unreasonably stupid, they are.
    I can just see all these independent sites closed down due to some kind of newly introduced 'corporate regulations' that have been placed upon them - and there goes what remains of our 'real' news access.

Let them close Fox and MSBCN or whatever they are - it's a load of rot anyway. The way I see it, they'd be doing the world a favour.

Sorry if that sounds like a bit of a rant, but I have to go and see to something, but I wanted to reply first.
    I believe in a positive approach to solving our problems, the difference between you and I is that I used to work in the media in a time when it had integrity. It was completely separate from the government and wasn't controlled by transnational, or even national corporations. Media outlets were independently owned in most markets, there was a lot of competition and a variety of voices delivering the news in an objective, non-biased manner. The public was told what it needed to hear, not what it wanted to hear. News reporters helped to keep government in check through quality investigative journalism. Station owners didn't donate to political campaigns to buy their local politicians and advertisers didn't control content.

I've seen the system work as an insider. I'm very well aware of who the Rothschilds and Rockefeller's are, just because I happen to agree him on the problem doesn't mean I have any idea as to what he plans to do to correct it. Unlike you, I chose to keep an open mind until action is taken or regulations are put in place because I have no idea what he will do.

All I'm saying is there's a serious problem with mass media, most people aren't like us - they don't know any better. For whatever reason they aren't turning to the alternative media, so for those people I would like to see the situation amended so that the general public can be well informed if they so chose to turn to the mass media for information on current events.

And if you find regulation worrying, then you obviously don't understand human nature very well. Without regulations company's and their people lie, they fabricate information and sources, they accept payola...do you know what payola is, it's a major problem? Regulations are necessary to keep people and the company's honest.

19. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I believe in a positive approach to solving our problems, the difference between you and I is that I used to work in the media in a time when it had integrity. It was completely separate from the government and wasn't controlled by transnational, or even national corporations. Media outlets were independently owned in most markets, there was a lot of competition and a variety of voices delivering the news in an objective, non-biased manner. The public was told what it needed to hear, not what it wanted to hear. News reporters helped to keep government in check through quality investigative journalism. Station owners didn't donate to political campaigns to buy their local politicians and advertisers didn't control content.

I've seen the system work as an insider. I'm very well aware of who the Rothschilds and Rockefeller's are, just because I happen to agree him on the problem doesn't mean I have any idea as to what he plans to do to correct it. Unlike you, I chose to keep an open mind until action is taken or regulations are put in place because I have no idea what he will do.

All I'm saying is there's a serious problem with mass media, most people aren't like us - they don't know any better. For whatever reason they aren't turning to the alternative media, so for those people I would like to see the situation amended so that the general public can be well informed if they so chose to turn to the mass media for information on current events.

And if you find regulation worrying, then you obviously don't understand human nature very well. Without regulations company's and their people lie, they fabricate information and sources, they accept payola...do you know what payola is, it's a major problem? Regulations are necessary to keep people and the company's honest.
    I don't know what your point is, Ascending starseed. In your first post you wrote:

"And here on PA we accuse the government of being in control of the media, especially those in the Rockefeller family to be the bad guys. Which is why I was absolutely shocked to hear the Senator from West Virginia, Jay Rockefeller rip a new one on the news media, Fox and MSNBC in particular. He expressed my hunger for REAL newscasts and actually threatened the media to get it's act together and start serving the community as it was designed to do.

Now what's really weird folks, is it sounds to me if as he were actually speaking in the best interests of the people - not the ruling elite, or to be precise...the corporations that appear to be at the heart of our problems. I was shocked when I heard him speak, it seems we may be reaching a tipping point and maybe not everyone in the government or the Rockefeller family is courting the dark side."

I don't know what your history with the media has to do with thinking the Rockefellers might just be the good guys and really want the people to have the 'real news' because your first post says that you think Jay Rockefeller might be telling you the truth and really does want us to know what was going on in the world.

I prefer to solve problems by being realistic.
    And the regulations, the one's that have been introduced since 911 in the US - are thanks to Rockefeller and his buddies - I positively think.

But, if you keep thinking positive that Jay'll fix it, then maybe he will. Maybe he'll see the good light and decide to tell the world that 911 was a set-up and that the TSA machines are irradiating the crap out of people and that Bill Gates is working on ways to kill people off with vacinnes and that the globalists have been manipulating people for years with the end aim of one world government.
    Happy thoughts - keep thinking them.

20. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,035 times in 8,168 posts

J RocknFella was only doing the same as Zbigniew Brzezinski did a couple of months ago. They're talking to their own bunch really. Jay was sticking the boot into the media barons because they are all losing the propaganda war right now. He was really telling them to get their audiences back or ELSE! It's no different than having strict discipline in the armed forces. How ever much the major barks at the troops, it's only his way of getting them into shape to slaughter the enemy. Once they get back on track with their audiences the machine is ready to do the business of twistery again, something it can't do when the audiences have switching the pap channels off and getting woken up via the internet.

Zbigniew Brzezinski told a group of 'elite' that the whole world is awake and watching what they are doing like never before.

see here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oZxE8L38h6U

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

21. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

My take is that Rockefeller is just "repackaging" the same old control that the PTB have shoved down our throats under the guise of concern for the "consumer". Interesting that he mentioned that slimmed down content would allow Congress to do its job ( I am assuming he means without scrutiny). This is a clear indication that the power elite are really losing their grip on the masses. The public doesn't need Congress to legislate programming and choices. We have the power to cut the cable or use the off button. The fact that Rockefeller is inserting a threat that "we'll do it for you", suggests that they are on the precipice of losing control. Furthermore, Rockefeller doesn't hunger for quality news- he's part of the system that creates it. I am curious about his comment "the bug inside me". That was both telling and funny.

22. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    I don't know what your point is, Ascending starseed. In your first post you wrote:

"And here on PA we accuse the government of being in control of the media, especially those in the Rockefeller family to be the bad guys. Which is why I was absolutely shocked to hear the Senator from West Virginia, Jay Rockefeller rip a new one on the news media, Fox and MSNBC in particular. He expressed my hunger for REAL newscasts and actually threatened the media to get it's act together and start serving the community as it was designed to do.

Now what's really weird folks, is it sounds to me if as he were actually speaking in the best interests of the people - not the ruling elite, or to be precise...the corporations that appear to be at the heart of our problems. I was shocked when I heard him speak, it seems we may be reaching a tipping point and maybe not everyone in the government or the Rockefeller family is courting the dark side."

I don't know what your history with the media has to do with thinking the Rockefellers might just be the good guys and really want the people to have the 'real news' because your first post says that you think Jay Rockefeller might be telling you the truth and really does want us to know what was going on in the world.

I prefer to solve problems by being realistic.
    And the regulations, the one's that have been introduced since 911 in the US - are thanks to Rockefeller and his buddies - I positively think.

But, if you keep thinking positive that Jay'll fix it, then maybe he will. Maybe he'll see the good light and decide to tell the world that 911 was a set-up and that the TSA machines are irradiating the crap out of people and that Bill Gates is working on ways to kill people off with vacinnes and that the globalists have been manipulating people for years with the end aim of one world government.
    Happy thoughts - keep thinking them.
    So where'd that chip on your shoulder come from Teakai? You really took this way off where it didn't need to go. I don't know what your problem is, where the attitude came from or why you have been so antagonistic and accusatory in your tone, we're supposed to be on the same team here. What do you think I meant when I said shocked?! I NEVER thought I would hear something like that from a Rockefeller. Never, ever. Maybe in my shock I was a bit optimistic that maybe this problem will be finally be addressed. But obviously you're too busy judging me and jumping to conclusions to comprehend my point because you didn't understand a word I said or the point I was trying to make.

Just because I agree with Rockefeller that the news has basically been canceled, doesn't mean that I will agree with the changes he implements. That has yet to be seen, so I'm not going to sit here with a negative attitude in judgment of something that hasn't even happened yet. Granted, these things often don't work in our favor, but sometimes they do and I happen to believe we have an ENORMOUS amount of assistance on the other side of the veil from the 'white hats' and that anything can happen...and will with our help. We ALL have to wake-up to the co-creative visualization process and believe in positive outcomes in order to co-create a positive future for humanity.

What do you think I'm by myself in my feelings about news media? That this is something new? Broadcast professionals worldwide who work with integrity all agree something needs to be done. In fact, American mass media and journalism is literally a joke to the rest of the world, we have no respect anymore.

So are you saying that's ok, leave it alone nothing needs changed? It doesn't matter that the news keeps dumbing down the public? Just let the media keep on lying and covering up stories like 9/11? That's ok for news reporters to editorialize a story with their own opinion?

If you want to take the low road with your attitude, go ahead Teaki your not hurting anyone but yourself. I'd rather think positive when it comes to both people as well as with the bigger picture. As a matter of fact maybe you're not aware of this, but the Illuminati seems to be in the process of imploding right now...there's a lot of in-fighting, they're concerned because their plans for the NWO haven't panned out as planned and among other things members are allegedly seeking political asylum in foreign countries and are being denied entry.

Hate for anyone, even a Rockefeller only lowers your vibration - which also includes a snarky attitude towards someone you don't know but are quick to jump to conclusions about - which is me.

23. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

So where'd that chip on your shoulder come from Teakai? You really took this way off where it didn't need to go. I don't know what your problem is, where the attitude came from or why you have been so antagonistic and accusatory in your tone, we're supposed to be on the same team here. What do you think I meant when I said shocked?! I NEVER thought I would hear something like that from a Rockefeller. Never, ever. Maybe in my shock I was a bit optimistic that maybe this problem will be finally be addressed. But obviously you're too busy judging me and jumping to conclusions to comprehend my point because you didn't understand a word I said or the point I was trying to make.

Just because I agree with Rockefeller that the news has basically been canceled, doesn't mean that I will agree with the changes he implements. That has yet to be seen, so I'm not going to sit here with a negative attitude in judgment of something that hasn't even happened yet. Granted, these things often don't work in our favor, but sometimes they do and I happen to believe we have an ENORMOUS amount of assistance on the other side of the veil from the 'white hats' and that anything can happen...and will with our help. We ALL have to wake-up to the co-creative visualization process and believe in positive outcomes in order to co-create a positive future for humanity.

What do you think I'm by myself in my feelings about news media? That this is something new? Broadcast professionals worldwide who work with integrity all agree something needs to be done. In fact, American mass media and journalism is literally a joke to the rest of the world, we have no respect anymore.

So are you saying that's ok, leave it alone nothing needs changed? It doesn't matter that the news keeps dumbing down the public? Just let the media keep on lying and covering up stories like 9/11? That's ok for news reporters to editorialize a story with their own opinion?

If you want to take the low road with your attitude, go ahead Teaki your not hurting anyone but yourself. I'd rather think positive when it comes to both people as well as with the bigger picture. As a matter of fact maybe you're not aware of this, but the Illuminati seems to be in the process of imploding right now...there's a lot of in-fighting, they're concerned because their plans for the NWO haven't panned out as planned and among other things members are allegedly seeking political asylum in foreign countries and are being denied entry.

Hate for anyone, even a Rockefeller only lowers your vibration - which also includes a snarky attitude towards someone you don't know but are quick to jump to conclusions about - which is me.
    Ascending starseed, I don’t hate Rockefeller. That is your assumption. I just stated a truth as I see.

No, I’m not saying that nothing needs to be changed, I’m only saying that Jay Rockefeller isn’t going to change it in our favour or for our benefit.

I’m not disputing what you know about the media. You can know all about the media that you want – that’s not what we’re discussing, is it?
    Hell, I don’t even know what we’re discussing anymore – this has turned into a strange sort of word play, where you say one thing and then about face and make it about something else and then get upset about, well, I’m not sure what, really.

We can just agree to disagree that Rockefeller is a good guy, if that makes you happy. I don’t want to be having a conversation that upsets you so much.

Bowing out, now. Agreeing to disagree.

24. Link to Post #60
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote they're concerned because their plans for the NWO haven't panned out as planned and among other things members are allegedly seeking political asylum in foreign countries and are being denied entry.
    Ahem, mind if I butt in??? (Ive been doing that a bit lately) Ascendingstarseed would you have a link or resource for this wee tidbit????

I read somewhere that they were speeding things up (not sure where tho, I read so much stuff)

Thanks in anticipation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3