+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #6 : The Alternative Community and the Human Condition - and The Human Body and its Spiritual Counterpart

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,442 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #6 : The Alternative Community and the Human Condition - and The Human Body and its Spiritual Counterpart

Quote Posted by Napping (here)

One would have to be very clear on what would constitute a "positive result" and to ensure that placebo was not the primary cause of such. This requires a control group, blinded patients and accessors and a large enough sample size to be able to draw conclusions.
    100% agreed.

For this reason, Laura works remotely, with no communication with the client in real time. They're not told that a session has taken place until quite a few hours after it's been completed (often a day), and are also not told any details of the session at all until some feedback is received about any changes that have occurred, externally or internally.

The thing to remember here is that because we're working entirely with non-physical processes and subject matter, it's kind of hard to put it all under a microscope. So, to use a different metaphor, one has to infer what's in a 'black box' by its apparent cause-and-effect behavior.

If something works when you push the buttons, and seems to reliably do so, then maybe all one has to do is understand how to push the buttons to maximum effect.

But hypotheses (see above) can be formulated to suggest most-likely processes occurring within the box. This is further reinforced when different combinations of button-pushing are predicted to work even better for particular situations. If these predictions are borne out, then this suggests, as I said above, that the hypotheses seem to have merit and may be very useful to make (and test) further predictions.

To put all the above into a tiny nutshell: Laura wouldn't be doing this stuff if it didn't work.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Becky (19th May 2015), Gardener (12th June 2015), Hervé (18th May 2015), kanishk (24th May 2015), kerrielea (18th May 2015), Magnus (19th May 2015), Marianne (18th May 2015), Napping (19th May 2015), Neal (27th May 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (20th May 2015), ThePythonicCow (18th May 2015), transiten (19th May 2015), ulli (18th May 2015), Ulyse30 (22nd May 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,442 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #6 : The Alternative Community and the Human Condition - and The Human Body and its Spiritual Counterpart

-------

A little more (as I continue to think out loud — and thanks to all those who are contributing to this very interesting discussion!):
    Quote Where science and spirituality meet
    <— We might ask some of the ETs about that. There's a lot of evidence (and whistleblower testimony) to suggest that the way at least some of the ETs fly about the universe is to meld their consciousness with the craft they pilot, and (as David Wilcock put it) 'point-and-click' with their minds and then whooooof! The craft is there.

It's like technologically-amplified spiritual teleportation. In fact, the only reason they may need a craft at all is to carry their luggage.

Remember that according to all the reliable testimony about the crashed Roswell craft, it had no engine of any description. Rather, the PILOTS were the 'engine'.

Out of all of that, years later, came the Montauk Project, and the Montauk Chair... 'piloted' by an advanced psychic who could sit in it, all wired in, and 'fly' the thing.

That's quite a good example of science and spirituality meeting... in ways that we can yet barely understand. But that doesn't mean that it's not totally real, and a lot more easy and practical than primitive rocket-ships.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th June 2015), Becky (19th May 2015), Bob (6th June 2015), Ecnal61 (18th May 2015), Gardener (12th June 2015), gripreaper (19th May 2015), JRS (19th May 2015), kanishk (24th May 2015), Magnus (19th May 2015), Marianne (18th May 2015), Muzz (19th May 2015), Napping (19th May 2015), Neal (27th May 2015), RunningDeer (19th May 2015), seko (19th May 2015), transiten (19th May 2015), ulli (18th May 2015), Ulyse30 (22nd May 2015), Watching from Cyprus (19th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Thanks for that newsletter Bill. I enjoyed it very much.

A well balanced approach looking at truth from many angles. Its ok to make mistakes, we can learn much more from being wrong (if we can admit to it) than being convinced that we are right.

The healing story was excellent, these times are very much about healing what happened to us in the past.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2015), Marianne (20th May 2015), Watching from Cyprus (19th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

[QUOTE=Napping;962271]
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by take (here)

something to support claims such as the 'body intelligence' would not only give it more credibility, but also make it more enjoyable for the skeptic reader
    [/QUOTE

If one assumes a hypothesis, and then conducts a procedure based on that hypothesis, after which there are positive results which are measurable — that may suggest that the hypothesis has merit.
    Not necessarily Bill. One would have to be very clear on what would constitute a "positive result" and to ensure that placebo was not the primary cause of such. This requires a control group, blinded patients and accessors and a large enough sample size to be able to draw conclusions.
    This might make sense if scientists could actually tell us what placebo is; perhaps this is a way of defining it, and a step towards making it still more effective. At the moment it is simply a placeholder for something not understood. For example, the following falls woefully short of explaining the effect.
    http://www.webmd.com/pain-management...placebo-effect

See this discussion: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post941647

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2015), Gardener (12th June 2015), Marianne (20th May 2015), transiten (19th May 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Fantastic. Thanks Bill. Animals are smarter than we know. And Perhaps much smarter than humans.
    I am not sure that they are smarter that human. Certainly wiser in so many ways...
    Truth will not set you free. Knowledge will...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sdafnom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2015), Gardener (12th June 2015), Iloveyou (22nd May 2015), Innocent Warrior (21st May 2015), Marianne (23rd May 2015)

11. Link to Post #46
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mart's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear Bill
    reading your newsletter compelled me join want to join the Avalon community , which I am now grateful to be accepted into.
    I have been doing my own research over 6 years since I spiritually awoken , joining the dots ,so to speak via being a guest on Avalon , reading David Icke and other sources like the Celestine Prophecy.
    Slowly the jigsaw puzzle came together , creating the picture that was important for me and the recognition that Love for me is the purpose of life here and now as infinite beings.
    When I read about your friend Laura, it was like all the synchronistic events has lead me to this point here and now on my timeline, it was like Boom , it all made sense.
    I will share why as I hope that my experience helps others come out of the shadows ,if they want , like me. Prior to me awakening in my adult life my first memories was a reoccurring nightmare where I was seeing a bubbling under ground river of mud , it lasted for years , same vision, this was combined with a fear of dying and floating through the universe of being dead for ever.... I now know that this point is completely inaccurate but I clearly remember the school, religion conformity thing , everything I was being told didn't sit right. I was a normal child turned into a normal adult had children , successful job etc etc ...
    Then one day synchronicity , which I didn't understand at that point ,led me to Reiki for a healing on a bad back, which in turn led me to help the practitioner with a little bit of money and that small gesture was repaid in her helping me ,, for which I will be ever grateful. The Crux of this is the more I became spiritually aware and grew and tried to live in the moment a negativity inside didn't want me to.
    Reading about Laura's work made me sit bolt upright as I was diagnosed with severe depression 4 years ago , where my attitude was I don't do ill ... its not in my make up so to speak. I overcame this thanks to some great support ,but then when I tried to move ahead alcohol became so intense it made me focus away from what I most wanted , to learn , grow and enjoy my current life mission....
    It is like the negativity wont let go and is trying everything it can to stall me. It feels like its not me and the more I try to break free the more I cant , a tug of war is the best way of describing it.
    Thankfully I emailed you and being amazed you replied with support and that to me proved beyond any doubt , taking my leap of faith .... in coming out of the shadows was the best thing to do for me..
    I look forward to meeting new friends and to continue sharing Love wherever I go
    Thanks
    Mart

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mart For This Post:

angelfire (24th May 2015), Becky (7th July 2015), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2015), camper (29th May 2015), conk (17th June 2015), Elainie (22nd May 2015), Gardener (12th June 2015), Iloveyou (22nd May 2015), Jean-Marie (28th May 2015), kat (5th June 2015), Marianne (23rd May 2015), Ulyse30 (10th June 2015), Verdilac (22nd May 2015)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Hi there Mart, welcome to the forum, speak to you later!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th May 2015), Gardener (12th June 2015), Jean-Marie (28th May 2015), Marianne (23rd May 2015), Mart (22nd May 2015), Ulyse30 (31st May 2015)

15. Link to Post #48
    Netherlands Avalon Member Cattitude's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear Bill,

I hope you are well and happy.

I read your pdf and I can honestly say that it threw me and made me feel a little sad... Does that make me a wimp? Think not, I'm on the front line, peacefully. Jealousy and greed are NOT the new black dress, believe me. More and more people are waking up every single day. I am about to be thrown out of my apartment. Why? I can pay the rent and I look after the place. Well, the reason is because I'm an advocate of freedom and peace for our planet and all creatures that live on her. I'm now officially a 'terrorist'. I told my neighbours and they all spontaneously woke up and rallied to the cause... Civil servants, move over!

This is a wonderful world with tons of spirituality. We are shining. Pure care, honesty and creativity, that's us. It's a sight you'll never forget once you've seen it.

We are power
    We are beautiful
    We are creativity
    We are wisdom
    We cannot be defeated
    We are humanity
    As simple as

Take care, Bill. You sure are my inspiration!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cattitude For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2015)

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,300 times in 575 posts

You have no idea as to the consequence of this news letter, but then, how could you.

'Thank You' seems inadequate, at best.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2015)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Love and Peace
    Last edited by Gurudatt; 14th June 2015 at 18:32.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gurudatt For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2015), ChristianSky (11th June 2015)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member ChristianSky's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill - unbeknownst to me, I had no idea that you had sent out a news letter last month. Good ole Gmail had classified your email as spam, which in itself baffles me since Ive always received your newsletters. And despite coming onto Avalon periodically, I just hadn't noticed the thread regarding this newsletter. I just want to say thank you for a great newsletter. On a day like today, I certainly needed something positive to read and the section about "spirit" was just the icing on the cake. Thank you again, sir. Cheers.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ChristianSky For This Post:

RunningDeer (11th June 2015)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

-------

A little more (as I continue to think out loud — and thanks to all those who are contributing to this very interesting discussion!):
    Quote Where science and spirituality meet
    <— We might ask some of the ETs about that. There's a lot of evidence (and whistleblower testimony) to suggest that the way at least some of the ETs fly about the universe is to meld their consciousness with the craft they pilot, and (as David Wilcock put it) 'point-and-click' with their minds and then whooooof! The craft is there.

It's like technologically-amplified spiritual teleportation. In fact, the only reason they may need a craft at all is to carry their luggage.

Remember that according to all the reliable testimony about the crashed Roswell craft, it had no engine of any description. Rather, the PILOTS were the 'engine'.

Out of all of that, years later, came the Montauk Project, and the Montauk Chair... 'piloted' by an advanced psychic who could sit in it, all wired in, and 'fly' the thing.

That's quite a good example of science and spirituality meeting... in ways that we can yet barely understand. But that doesn't mean that it's not totally real, and a lot more easy and practical than primitive rocket-ships.
    The earlier email, then the second response:

Quote One of the logic dominoes that falls from such a position, is that "events" do indeed have a forward (seeming) echo.

That strong event paradigms, ones with a strong universality, or large number pf potential permutations and perturbations, will indeed form a 'ringed lump' (a complex dimensional and thus temporal energy exchange point or zone, like fractal lensing refractive effects, hence quantum peaks and then statistically averaged out into ripples), much like that of a 2d surface of a pond, with ripples, and ripple rings formed due to an island.

If you think of one's personal motion though time as being an arrow that meanders on the surface of the 2d pond -- then one can encounter the ripples, either adjacent, forward or backward in time.

There is much in the way of experimental results from hundreds of well done experiments in psychic sensitivity that support this sort of model/visualization hypothesis.

Quote Uhm..I have no links.

Nothing but the requirement of a proper explanation for my own experiences, which have been consistent since childhood. One of seeing through time, consistently, without fail.

People 'remember' the past, they don't see it directly.

In the same way, they 'remember' the future, they don't see it directly. Thus the probability and experience or visualization/shaping overlay on the past - as recollection. The same for the future, the 'recall' (review), as it where... fits the mind's object and action identification systems.

The only links to be found are those of things like McTaggart's 'The Field' which has considerable information, regarding temporal experiments in psychic sensitivity. Myth of the past, myth of the future. Each drifts to the fantastical, as we move further from the given moment of now.

This as an eventuality can get one to the idea of: The size of a given person's capacity to hold a moment of now (how much of a given moment of now that the person can encompass), this can relate to a capacity for quality of lensing, which is also quality of quantum statistical averaging (quantum function emergent into a so-called 'reality' or mass aggregate we call a 'thing' or whatnot), which is quality of image.

Bigger and thus higher quality lens, deeper into time... similar to astronomy and standard lensing considerations. High quality images require 'big glass'.

When we look at the given projects that are purported to be in this direction, we can possibly see that the analogy may hold, when they are investigated with this in mind.
    The speculation being the large head the larger brain, the quantum interface, bigger, thus larger encompassed quantum condition, which leads to a more potent energy translation.

Which possibly leads to the AI issue, and larger alien skulls, and so on.
    Last edited by Carmody; 12th June 2015 at 02:33.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

RunningDeer (13th June 2015)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)

Everyone is looking for something. This seeking takes many forms but really it’s all the same seeking. It seems as though everyone is looking for different things, but actually what we are looking for, deep down, is the same.
    Which takes you to the Buddhist line (I paraphrase): Any honest search for the truth is valid. Any path, no how meandering it may be, if it is honest, it is valid.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote But I want to indulge in a bit of different speculation here, one that I suspect will shortly emerge as epigentic centers of study and concern, and that's the electromagnetic effects on DNA. Retired US Army Lt. Colonel Tom Bearden, years ago, pubished a book titled Gravitobiology, detailing electromagnetic inductions, and cures, of diseases that was undertaken in extremely classified research inside the Soviet Union, a glimpse of which appeared in Soviet scientific journals. The essence of this research consisted in the fact that every healthy cell has a kind of electromagnetic signature, whereas diseased cells had their own signatures, unique to whatever disease - cancer among them - they were suffering. Soviet scientists allegedly discovered that by producing an electromagnetic field with healthy(or diseased) signatures on a target area, cells in that area would revert to whatever characteristic was being beamed. In effect what the Soviets were doing was modulating the electromagnetic signature onto a carrier wave, then irradiating the tissue with it. In similar fashion, such studies were conducted (and quickly repressed) by Priore in France, and, of course, in very different fashion, by Dr. Royal Raymond Rife in this country.

So what's the high octane speculation here(besides Col. Bearden's, which is not really "high octane" but a rather well argued case)? The speculation is more by way of prediction: I suspect we shall see, gradually at first, then more and more of a steady stream, of studies of epigenetic effects of electromagnetic fields, both in the form of deliberate targeting (as in Bearden's examples in his book), and also in the form of electromagnetic pollution studies. That in turn will leads to renewed calls for "electromagnetic pollution regulation," and the rest of the scenario can be guessed at. The real crunch will come - possibly - if it can be demonstrated that specific genetic mutations can be induced electromagnetically, and then inherited, in a kind of electromagnetic epigenetic genetic engineering.
    http://gizadeathstar.com/2015/06/the...ics-and-aging/

Which takes you to things like: Globalism and the push for mandatory universal vaccination

Humanity cannot control it's existence and/or future, if it has no body that functions so it then cannot realize and grow it's capacity to hold a moment of now, and thus harmonize with the universal aspects of reality and timelessness. Defeat the body before people realize that the medium and the message are one and the same. Do it via breaching the quality of one half of the equation.

Secondarily, concurrently, Foment fear and division to prevent the mind from getting past the hindbrain's instinctual 'fear lock' on thought formation. Fear is the strongest and most basic and is situated in the avatar carrier as the most potent lock down on thought formation.

Simple plans work best as they have less points by which they can be interfered with, and are easier to keep on or to get back on track. All actions of a given plan, must function in connection to the basic simple plan. In this way, in connectivity analysis, efficacy analysis... corrections, deviations, and various layers can be controlled in efficacy and motion.
    Last edited by Carmody; 12th June 2015 at 11:42.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

RunningDeer (13th June 2015)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Napping (here)
    Quote Posted by take (here)

something to support claims such as the 'body intelligence' would not only give it more credibility, but also make it more enjoyable for the skeptic reader
    If one assumes a hypothesis, and then conducts a procedure based on that hypothesis, after which there are positive results which are measurable — that may suggest that the hypothesis has merit.
    Not necessarily Bill. One would have to be very clear on what would constitute a "positive result" and to ensure that placebo was not the primary cause of such. This requires a control group, blinded patients and accessors and a large enough sample size to be able to draw conclusions.

What your referring to here are case studies or a case series, which is very low level evidence subject to any number of confounders. This is my issue with so many flawed studies that people refer to when arguing vaccinations. There's so much horrible research out there labelled as science that can be cherry picked to argue anything you like.

In saying all of that, I have no problem with the power of placebo whatsoever, so long as we're honest about its influence and not some unsubstantiated theory that is supposedly having an effect.

I don't come to Avalon for its science, I'm here because the scientific method is far too slow to keep up with some of the extraordinary happenings that are revealed and discussed every day. We just have to be careful with our use of science.

Cheers,

Matt
    Ps I'm a stock standard science driven health professional and I've got loads of time for faith healing and alternative medicine. I find it fascinating and so enjoyed your article. I've never discouraged my patients to trial alternative methods providing they aren't expensive or potentially harmful.
    There is a fundamental assumption in such a position.

Which is: The enforcement of placebo, in concept, as being, in some fundamental way... non functional.

This was powerfully covered in the book 'the field' by Lynn McTaggart.

I will illustrate that we have a mind numbing serious problem here, with regard to all that most hold as being 'real'. We have a major fundamental conceptual reality error, in hand.

My axiom has been 'the bigger the problem, the longer it is unsolved, the more fundamental the error in the formulation of the question.' (or some variant of that line)

This sort of thing came up in the psychic efficacy studies that have been attempted, time, after time, after time, after time. Over and over.

More than once, understand.... more than once a 'solve' of this issue was attempted.

Let's imagine one of the quick and simple ones that was attempted. This is a fictitious example, but based on multiple similar attempts to get to the bottom of the matter. And understand, that this is not a single example, this is about a meta study result of other studies of similar quality of work.

Stage one: come up with a simple 'card guessing' test, where one person guesses the cards that come up (which are out of sight). The card flipper records the results.

Everyone involved says that the test is perfect, cannot be a cheat, and is scientifically valid, in method and result. Multiple scientific groups all say that the regimen and methodology is scientifically valid and in the eyes of science, the results and test are valid.

Ok, so that part is now set.

(Please understand that my example is not real but the scenario has played out in the science of psychic research, many many times. And the results are real.)

First group, does the test, and the results are, oh, lets say, 25% correct, in 300 card flips. With a deck of 52 cards, that is an astoundingly correct result, well outside of chance.

According to science, and thinking on science..... the first test result says that 'psychic sensitivity is real'. Whatever it may actually be, it produces real results.

Second group decides to replicate the test, and uses the incredibly well documented first test, as a template and does the same, they record their regimen and procedure just as well.

The second group obtains results that are well below even, and stray into 'simple chance'.

Each group accuses the other of falsification.

A third group steps into the foray as 'mediators'.

This third group does the same test, and obtains results that are considered to be 'ambiguous', that they could indicate..anything. False, or true, all ambiguous. The results obtained are right in the gap of possible and impossible.

So the meta test emerges.

The same proper and agreed upon (by all groups) testing regimen is done again, but by three groups as similar to the first (three).

The first group are all 'psychic believers'. They obtain positive results. Overwhelmingly positive results.

The second group are all psychic denial, non believers. They obtain overwhelmingly negative results.

The third group are all ambiguous. Neither for nor against. They obtain ambiguous results.

Scenarios like this have now been tested, over and over and over, and the results all come in the same way.

They have even tried a scenario where a group tries to test card flipping and a 'negative thinking' non-believer group is aware of the testing going on, and the results come up negative.
    Or a positive thinking group, thinking of a positive testing group, or any variation you can think of.

Including, across time, with sealed paperwork, sealed testing, sealed results, sealed questions, negative or positive projection over time, any variation you can think of.

All done with the most strict and agreed upon scientific regimen and rigor. Agreed upon by the Nay Sayers and the Yay Sayers. Everyone agrees on the quality of the testing as being as scientifically valid as is possible.

The results keep coming up with the single indication, the single ramification.

~~~~~~~~~
    One where your thoughts, your connectivity to the idea of reality, is psychic, is consciousness, is of directed intelligence....in and out of time. That we are, living and existing in the direction of, in some way.... consciousness as reality.

Therefore, the generic idea of a placebo is meaningless as a base thing, for in the context of unaware and mundane scientific application....it is completely outside of any fundamental function.

There is a war on for your minds. There is war on for your consciousness. A war on for your awareness. As consciousness IS, fundamentally - reality in motion and formation, in and out of time. (where distance is meaningless, and time is meaningless)

It has been proven a hundred times over, that this is the reality of this place.

Awareness is everything, thus the war to prevent awareness.
    Last edited by Carmody; 12th June 2015 at 13:34.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

hohoemi (12th June 2015), RunningDeer (13th June 2015), seko (12th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

The next problem you encounter, is that when you try to hold this knowing and knowledge, the group consensus ...tries to push it from your mind and thoughts. Their reality projection.....tries to erase yours. To deny entrance, flow, and conjoining of context.

You explain these sort of truths to people.....and they forget them.

Now you know why.

The group projected 'reality formation/flow hypnotic', is what it is. What this says is that you can bubble yourself and keep 'safe' and hold the line, but that tactic leads nowhere, if you want societal change, group change.

And, it also says, that if you have a group that is an 'enemy', that for their own survival, and their own character of influence, they must remain hidden, remain a total unknown.

Perhaps one can begin to see the shape of it now. Everything starts to click into place.
    Last edited by Carmody; 12th June 2015 at 13:44.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

gripreaper (26th June 2015), hohoemi (12th June 2015), Jenya (17th June 2015), RunningDeer (13th June 2015), seko (12th June 2015)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Thanks Bill.

The Animal Communicator documentary featuring Diabolo deeply touched my partner and I too (full video below).

What are the implications of such information regarding the 150 billion land animals (not including fish) raised for slaughter each year?

I know, I know, the majority gets coat in anticipation of yet another thread-killing moment by Akasha but never mind the living room, the elephant in the dining room is at least one order of magnitude bigger in terms of sheer numbers of souls.

To all those touched by the Diablo video yet disturbed by my question, don't let the ego attempt to rationalise and alleviate the discomfort of the cognitive dissonance which ensues. The uneasy feeling it tries to mask is felt for a profound reason - it comes from your heart.

Last edited by Akasha; 17th June 2015 at 09:00.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Jenya (17th June 2015)

33. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Your telling of the healing above of the spirits which were trapped served to confirm the belief that my dead mother's spirit reincarnated to become my great grand niece who, at six weeks old, was the living image of my mother. Before she died a communication passed between us which was partly audible and partly telepathic. She wanted to leave her life in time to reincarnate into my great grand niece, who was conceived three months and two weeks after my mother's death.

The cats I have known who died in my charge came back in spirit to say goodbye. Each one had a distinct personality and deserved love and respect.

34. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Many thanks, Neal and John/araucaria — I'd love to the moving and inspiring video of the 'healing' of Diabolo/Spirit, the impressively powerful black leopard who seemed to hate all humans. There may be many messages there for us regarding those who we may believe are our enemies.

One of many responses I've already received is this one, which I think surely deserves to be shared:

Dear Bill,
    I would like to let you know how the short video of "Sprit" the panther was so moving for me.
    I am an old man of 76 years and it brought genuine tears to my eyes as I watched the story unfold. It provides so much HOPE for the future and our relationship with Gaia and her 'children'.
    Thank you so much for sharing.
    Blessings Brother.
    [name supplied]

Speechless. Life-changing, really,because if animals have this level of communication and cognizance..we humans really do walk around in a fog, don't we?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Becky (7th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3