+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My First OBE

1. Link to Post #1
    Saint Lucia Avalon Member Philaletheian's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default My First OBE

Around 15 years ago, when i was in my 6th grade, i was getting ready for my Tonsil surgery, like all other kids i was leary of shiny pointy objects and cursed and kicked all those who tried to inject me, but there i was lying on a cold bed going up the lift to the theater. I couldn't think of anything, as i was put in a lonely dark room and soon the doctor and his troops came in and were gearing up, one mask came over injected me and said "relax and breathe".

Everything was black, like waking up but not really waking up, i tried to get up, i felt like floating up and i opened my eyes, a searing yellow light was enveloping me like standing in the face of the sun, i tried to step back and felt like i floated down a bit, i turned around and to see what i was sleeping on, and i saw my body on that bed, being worked upon by masks and gowns, i couldn't understand what was going on, but i wasn't questioning it either, just observing for a while.

Then i turned to the right side and i saw on a bed close to mine, a woman being operated upon, whose back had been cut open for the procedure and inside her body i saw nothing. I saw her face, it was my mother, a wave of panic and hysteria hit me with such tremendous force, i screamed as loudly as i could but i could hear no voice, i tried to cry but nothing was happening. Confusion and chaos and a whirlwind of questions sucked me into an abyss into which i fell, again into the comforting hands of the darkness from which i woke up, into my body.

After the operation i enjoyed a ton of ice-cream and the monkeys at the hospital zoo, for a week. While looking at the monkeys i remembered my dream/experience, and i chose to forget it, pushed it deep inside to the locker which shall never be opened. Until about 3 years ago when i became aware of OBE's and tried it, ill admit i chickened out just when the vibrations when felt like a million baby fingers drumming all over my body. After that during a subconscious deprogramming session, this experience came back to me.

They say even thought from the highest perspective everything is meaningless, everything that happens to you, happens for a reason. My mother had been great then as she is now. I've been trying to figure out what it all meant about.
    ..::OM::..

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Philaletheian For This Post:

airaspect (13th June 2015), Caren (14th May 2015), Carmen (13th June 2015), christian (13th May 2015), Connor (20th July 2015), Gardener (19th May 2015), Guish (13th May 2015), Ikarusion (19th May 2015), Jake (13th May 2015), Jeffrey (13th May 2015), Joao (13th May 2015), Magnus (14th May 2015), Matt P (13th May 2015), Nasu (13th May 2015), Orph (14th May 2015), Rollo (13th May 2015), SabreToothMom (19th May 2015), Sith73 (13th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th May 2015), URIKORN (22nd May 2015), WhiteFeather (13th May 2015), Wind (13th May 2015), Zampano (13th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: My First OBE

Wow!! A remarkable experience, , quite incredible... Indeed, breaking free from the physical body is intense,, Every Single Time! Trying to get used to it is nearly impossible..

my friend, you have natural tendencies that folks work very hard to achieve... (life is a garden, dig it!)

Conscious Exit Astral Projections are as natural as breathing,, It is interesting that you 'chose to forget'... That is quite normal, actually... Dont read into that too much,, these are some challenging concepts to tackle, and it takes courage... The only barrier for you now is to conquer fears... Inducing the vibrational state is a big challenge for most... Mainly because they dont remember ever feeling it, so there is no reference to mustering them up again.. I simply relax and clear my mind, and I almost have to push them back...

This skillset is a natural untapped potential for humankind...

I cant post links from my wee device but there are several discussions here about OBE, and all of the fun stuff that goes with it...

I'll get to a computer and post the links tonight... or type in "OBE" into the search bar....

Thanks for sharing,,,

ya know,,, one can 'choose to remember' too!!!!

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

airaspect (13th June 2015), Caren (14th May 2015), christian (13th May 2015), Gardener (19th May 2015), Matt P (13th May 2015), Nasu (13th May 2015), Philaletheian (13th May 2015), SabreToothMom (19th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th May 2015), Wind (13th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

It might have been a somewhat fearful memory from birth!
    Were you born in a hospital? Was it natural or C section if you don't mind me asking

I think a lot of people have anxiety about surgery, and kids could have a really deep-seated terror of surgery due to instinct;
    the vision of your mother on the table could have been your mind saying "here is a place where the sanctity of nature is violated!"

I don't think the primitive parts of our minds ever really are "ok" with surgery because it's foreign, alien, a product of the higher brain

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I too had an OBE while having my tonsil removed. I was above me and the doctors/ nurses trying to tell them it will be all right. After 40 years I have never forgotten that experience. Just recently my Mom said something that made it all make sense. "Yeah sure you always have to be the one in a million that something strange happens to. Like when you had your tonsils out and almost bled to death" I had tubes running from my nose into my throat for almost a week to keep from choacking on the blood. Makes me wonder if I had a near death or OBE.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

airaspect (13th June 2015), Caren (14th May 2015), Gardener (19th May 2015), Jake (14th May 2015), Nasu (13th May 2015), Orph (14th May 2015), Philaletheian (14th May 2015), SabreToothMom (19th May 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

My first OBE happened when I was 13. I will never forget it. It awakened me, made me see the world with different eyes. I became very spiritual and spent alot of time out in nature in those younger years.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

airaspect (13th June 2015), Caren (14th May 2015), Gardener (19th May 2015), Jake (14th May 2015), Orph (14th May 2015), penn (14th May 2015), Philaletheian (14th May 2015), Wind (19th May 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member SabreToothMom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philaletheian (here)
    i tried to step back and felt like i floated down a bit, i turned around and to see what i was sleeping on, and i saw my body on that bed, being worked upon by masks and gowns, i couldn't understand what was going on, but i wasn't questioning it either, just observing for a while.
    Thank you for sharing this experience. This sounds so much like my own near death experience... or that's what I thought it was all this time. Now I think perhaps it was an OBE instead after reading your post.

I was in labor with my first child for over 17 hours, and it was back labor (he was born facing the sky instead of the floor, which means the back of his skull was pressing against my spine for those 17 hours which caused me degeneration which has put me in physical therapy twice in the decades since)... the pain was something I originally assumed all births would entail but after two more childbirths, neither with anesthesia like the first, I realize the first experience was truly a horrific and gruelling labor and delivery. The other two were a cakewalk in comparison.

During those 17 hours, when pushing, I had a moment when I finally gave up. I said out loud "Oh God please give me a break just for a minute!" and instantly I felt the contractions stop and I floated up and out of my body and up against the ceiling and I looked down and saw me there on the table with the doctors around me and I felt soft and warm and so very restful, and then I heard a doctor say "the contractions have stopped, get her pictocin!" and I thought to myself "no!" but instantly I was THUMPED back down onto the table and back in labor with my ears ringing and fresh energy to get that little guy outta there.

I always thought it was an NDE but like I said, now you have me wondering! I didn't think it was an OBE because I experimented with that when I was about 15-16 years old with some success and it felt different. But now I don't know! I hemorrhaged after my third childbirth and my blood pressure plummeted and I was unconscious for a couple of hous despite them telling me not to go to sleep, and I had no experiences whatsoever during that situation. I would think if it was an NDE I would experience it at that point too.. so difficult to know what's what sometimes.
    Last edited by SabreToothMom; 19th May 2015 at 11:59.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SabreToothMom For This Post:

airaspect (13th June 2015), Gardener (19th May 2015), Jake (19th May 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

nice that you come back to this via obe's now.
    here is a huge thread about it: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...er-Self-fit-in

it took me some months but i went through all posts and there's a bunch of interesting information there on obe and related topics.

have a good one.
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

Jake (19th May 2015), Philaletheian (25th May 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Saint Lucia Avalon Member Philaletheian's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

HTML Code:
    I always thought it was an NDE but like I said, now you have me wondering! I didn't think it was an OBE because I experimented with that when I was about 15-16 years old with some success and it felt different.
    Thanx for sharin your courageous story, must have been a powerful experience.
    Code:
    Were you born in a hospital? Was it natural or C section if you don't mind me asking
    I was born in the natural section, but the night i was born, there was a strike in our area, but somehow mom made it, and so did i.
    ..::OM::..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Philaletheian For This Post:

Jake (13th June 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Love and Peace
    Last edited by Gurudatt; 14th June 2015 at 18:21.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gurudatt For This Post:

Jake (13th June 2015), Philaletheian (13th June 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

@Cryptoguru,, Wow.. I am all ears.. (eyes, whatever.. lol..) You certainly piqued mee interest.. I have been studying the OBE phenomenon for my entire life, in,, and out of mee body.. One of the first things that I learned from direct experience is that all 'things' are energy, and that there is not just Physical and Non-physical,, but an entire spectrum... It took a bit longer to realize, but another thing that I learned was that we do not 'go out of body' as such,, but our consciousness expands Beyond the body,,, once I wrapped me brain around that,,,, it became quite obvious that I am not IN a body at all and that this entire reality is a 'point of view, and subjective...

merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily. ?. Lol...

I've done quite a bit of research into the astral projection phenomenon..

Here is a discussion regarding my research... Feel free to chime in and let me know what you think... Your take on the soul 'particle' is fascinating. The OBE is an untapped potential for humankind... But it is quite an overwhelming endeavor, to say the least!

Awesome to have you all here...

jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Philaletheian (13th June 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Love and Peace
    Last edited by Gurudatt; 14th June 2015 at 18:18.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Gurudatt For This Post:

Jake (13th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread