+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interdimensional Anti-Gravity Flight Capable Satellites

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,395 times in 3,448 posts

Default Interdimensional Anti-Gravity Flight Capable Satellites

I find this topic could fit under basically all categories of this section, minus perhaps 9-11. Maybe even these were involved on 9-11 too... These are what I firmly estimate are some of the most potent objects in the known universe... I have found knowing the capabilities of these helps piece together dots that could potentially make more sense...

Full Article:
    Quote Interdimensional Anti-Gravity Flight Capable Satellites

I am not sure this has been brought up by anyone yet but myself, if it has I haven't found it(would love a link to any info similar to this in the comments). I believe what I speak of is perfectly feasible, so much so I would bet a good deal that these do exist. Much of the technology I am 'collaging' together in this article is known to me as fact from personal experiences,... the rest is well known, for example weather/earthquake/volcano controlling technologies.

This topic will be written about in my first book in Chapter 7:

You could call this a preview of my book but I will likely change the wording(where applicable), omit parts(i am not focusing on the ET reality in my first book), and add more for the book as I spend more time thinking about it. The extraterrestrial reality as I have come to understand will be more covered in future free books of mine titled; The Control Grid and The Extraterrestrial Reality.

What I speak of in one sentence, is this... Interdimensional Anti-Gravity Flight Capable Satellites with Exotic Electromagnetic + Sonic/Scalar Capabilities. Scalar is sound(sound is very potent as a healer or a weapon and more).

These things would do everything something like HAARP does, and much, much more.

Capabilities/Qualities of Anti-Grav Targeting Satellites:

Anti-Gravity Propulsion
    If they have achieved it for spacecraft, they have achieved it for satellites. Simple as that really for me to know they exist. What made me first think about how they could have these is experiencing my full body being controlled, mind control, and electronic telepathy while something like 1,000 feet under rock, in a cave. I knew about some things altering reality invisibly from other planes of existence parallel to this physical dimension from experiences, so piecing that part together was natural(will be written about below).

Mind and Energy Body Surveillance
    Complete surveillance of every aspect of a human being can be done, and is done by shadow government and extraterrestrial sources. See my article here on thought surveillance if interested.

Exotic Electromagnetic Capability
    I think the word "exotic" explains electromagnetic technology rather well. It can be used for both good and bad I have found while experiencing it many thousands of times. Electromagnetics influence or flat out control so many things, I am nowhere near comprehensive when it comes to knowledge about electromagnetics. But I do have my own pieces of reality regarding it.

Quote "Many secrets lie in electromagnetics" -Omnisense Telepathic Contact 2014
    Some things electromagnetics can do:

Electronic Telepathy
    All Conscious Energies, All Telepathic Voices, All Concepts, All Images, All Video Streams(Virtual Reality) and more... All capable of being done without an implant.

Mind Control Capability
    Mass Mind Control(I imagine usually being apathy for masses, and anger for protests), or the real clincher, individual mind control. Same as electronic telepathy, here is a quote from my book:

Quote “Every frame of mind, and every conscious energy can be reproduced by electromagnetics.” -Omnisense
    Here is a paste of the latest bullet points from my upcoming book about mind control, capabilities of mind control I have witnessed first hand(perhaps more will be added as I think of them):
    •Implanted Conscious Energy (Often served to corroborate implanted ideologies)
    •Memory Manipulation
    •Translation from Concept to Linguistic Control
    •Speech Control (IE: forced speech, covert methods and overt methods)
    •Control of How Awake or Tired One is
    •Control of How Buzzed or “High” One is on Any Substance
    •Control of Body Language/Facial Expressions
    •Body Control (IE: Used to rig pro sports)
    •Technological “Possession” (Often construed by the controllers as ‘demonic’ if overt)
    •Technological Channeling (Often construed as a facade that the channeler is dealing with real entities instead of just artificial intelligence)
    •This technology is shrouded in illusions (People think it is demons for example)
    •Control of Hypnotic and other Types of Regressions
    •Negation of the Soul’s Influence on Consciousness (Soulular Attributes, Soulular Wisdom, etc)
    •Negation of One’s Life Learned Lessons, Conceptual Knowledge Fragmentation
    •Chakra Matrix Influence/Control (which affects what conscious and/or energetic state we are in+)
    •Technology can create illusory symptoms of any real ailment/illness
    •Synthetic OBE Experience (Indiscernible from authentic* OBE experience)
    •Synthetic Astral Experience (also indiscernible from authentic* astral experience)
    •Synthetic Dreams/Virtual Reality (VR while awake or asleep)
    •Creation of Synthetic but very Authentic Shamanic or Psychedelic Experiences
    •Artificial Intelligence Based in Most Facets These Days. Some things can be done manually, however all of it can be done by AI
    •Remote Viewing presented as natural ability that is really technological
    •Psychic ability or events that are really based on remote influencing technology
    •Electromagnetic Stimulants
    •Synthetic Optics (altering what the eyes send the brain)
    •Synthetic Hearing
    •Synthetic Tastes
    •Synthetic Smells
    •Synthetic Emotions
    •Synthetic Pain Signals
    •Synthetic Sensations of Any Variety (both good feeling and bad)
    •Control of Hunger/Exact Cravings
    •Control of of the Conscious Focal Point (Focus)
    •Enhancing of the Senses
    •Emotional Blunting
    •Mimicked Cellular Addiction Symptoms
    •Internal Voice Synthesis
    •Control of Discernment
    •Negation of True Analytical Thought - Synthesized Analytical Thought
    •Control of Logic and How One Sees that Logic
    •Synthetic Sexual Arousal
    •Synthetic Intolerances or Cravings to Various Foods
    •Subconscious Control/Subliminal Programming
    •Control of the mind in all it’s different facets

Control of Volcanos
    This can be both good or bad. Witnessing a controlled Volcano eruption on an ET world is something that some extraterrestrials consider "spiritual" (me too, as I have had that in VR). Or it can be used as exemplifications of being "God" or "Godlike" to primitive races. As anything else in the physical universe there is balance out there...

Control of Earthquakes
    This is a more sinister one typically, especially on Earth. But still, extraterrestrials have conveyed to me they like to experience Earthquakes, Volcano Eruptions, Moon Collisions(to create rings), and they find it "spiritual" in their words...

I have no doubt on Earth sinister shadow government black ops are carried out with earthquake technology...

Interdimensional Capabilities
    What I mean by interdimensional is that other planes of existence are parallel to our physical plane. Within the other "dimension" or 'plane' is a whole new set of 3D + time, with all the same natural laws, which include the electromagnetic spectrum/color/visible/non-visible/sound/etc of normal reality we observe around us. I have witnessed another being(an Extraterrestrial companion cat) half in our physical plane, and half in another by way of technology. This produces an ethereal effect where you can see through the person/being/object. To my knowledge there are several+ parallel dimensions, I would not say an infinite amount though(at least in our universe). I imagine there are entire planes of existence dedicated to interdimensional anti grav satellites. I can name at least 3. One for Benevolent ETs, one for Dark ETs, and one for the shadow government(s).

The advantage of having interdimensional capability is being able to be anywhere on Earth while remaining undetected. This technology is invisible while interacting with the physical plane we inhabit...

Usually Controlled by Artificial Intelligence
    AI can do quite a lot when connected to all these technologies. AI is pivotal to mind control efficiency...

Technological Possession
    One recent contact I had was about reptilian extraterrestrials and one of their hobbies. Basically I was presented with the premise of them technologically possessing members of cults/secret societies while they perform acts that the reptilians like. Such as sexual acts(without getting into detail), Murder/Sacrifice(I was told Mayan sacrificers were fully technologically possessed for example), and I am sure countless other activities they do while having AI control the persons mind while interfacing in ways with the reptilian ET's mind.

I can say with confidence that with technological possession at times surveillance of the person is being done to provide the virtual reality feed to the being doing the possession. It makes sense to me this would be done via anti-grav satellite...
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...atellites.html
    Last edited by Omni; 13th May 2015 at 21:02.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (13th May 2015), betoobig (14th May 2015), Elainie (14th May 2015), joeecho (14th May 2015), justntime2learn (13th May 2015), Monica Vogan (14th May 2015), Nasu (13th May 2015), sunshaker (13th May 2015), william r sanford72 (14th May 2015), yelik (13th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Interdimensional Anti-Gravity Flight Capable Satellites

I had a feeling something new like this would get little replies. I think this is solid that these exist. I believe this is how the control grid is largely carried out, another dimension full of these satellites...

I was told by a telepathic source that Extraterrestrials have had these for a very long time. These things can do something like demonic possession, but done via technology. And much more.

Bump

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Monica Vogan (14th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Hi omniverse would you like to chat on Skype sometime? This is an interesting subject.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Monica Vogan (14th May 2015), Omni (14th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Hi omniverse would you like to chat on Skype sometime?
    Sure. I'm up for chat often. My skype is Omniverse101

I add anyone to my skype

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)

I add anyone to my skype
    I only add friends and acquaintances to my Skype. I will add you tonight when get home around 10pm Toronto Time. What time do you go to bed?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Monica Vogan (14th May 2015), Omni (14th May 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)

I add anyone to my skype
    I only add friends and acquaintances to my Skype. I will add you tonight when get home around 10pm Toronto Time. What time do you go to bed?
    Typically around midnight-4am pacific time. But my sleep schedule is erratic lately from electronic harassment stuff... Been going to bed at like 9pm-11pm the last few days.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

See you then

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Omni (14th May 2015)