+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Maitreya - Christ or False Prophet?

1. Link to Post #1
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Maitreya - Christ or False Prophet?

I understand many people are aware of this gentleman. I really want to know more about your view. please comment.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 205 posts

Default Re: Maitreya - Christ or False Prophet?

The Theosophical Society mentioned as promoting Maitreya has been at this awhile. Back in the early 1900s they put forth Jiddu Krishnamurti as the new World Teacher. When Krishnamurti was suppose to come out and announce himself, he shocked and dismayed the Society by announcing that all we need is to 'look within' to find ourselves, no World Teacher is needed.

3. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Ioneo For This Post:

Airelle77 (6th January 2021), aranuk (15th May 2015), Camilo (14th May 2015), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), drneglector (18th January 2016), Gardener (14th May 2015), greybeard (14th May 2015), Kryztian (14th May 2015), meeradas (14th May 2015), Mike Gorman (30th December 2020), Olam (15th May 2015), Omni (14th May 2015), Pam (14th May 2015), Rich (14th May 2015), seko (14th May 2015), Sophocles (26th August 2015), t2016 (15th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2015), transiten (14th May 2015), Wind (14th May 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

A rabbit hole that is easily dismissed.

Its worth having a look at what these people have to say about it.

Carolyn Hamlett - An apparent insider to the whole caboodle.
    Wayne Peterson - A career diplomat who has written a book about it.
    Phillip K Dick - The Author / Phillosopher.

Their is a cast of hundreds of seemingly well adjusted people who have stories to tell about this.

I would just like to know why this movement showed up when i was having an awakening of sorts, some 15 odd years ago.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 21g For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), drneglector (18th January 2016), Gardener (14th May 2015), Omni (14th May 2015), t2016 (15th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Christ or False Prophet?

Is someone calling this man the reincarnation of Jesus or something? The second interview made a lot of sense, really liked him in it. I wouldn't need to label someone christ or a prophet. If they speak reason they speak reason.

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

21g (14th May 2015), Agape (14th May 2015), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), drneglector (18th January 2016), Gardener (14th May 2015), Hervé (14th May 2015), meeradas (14th May 2015), Mike Gorman (30th December 2020), Pam (14th May 2015), t2016 (15th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2015), thunder24 (14th May 2015), TraineeHuman (15th May 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I don't know about this guy but , they say Edward Meier's spirit form is the same one that was in , Enoch Isaiah , Elijah, Jeremiah, Immanuel and Muhammad , all whose teachings were corrupted by men to control mankind ... that's why the ET's chose him . they follow that spirit where ever it goes ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

21g (14th May 2015), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), t2016 (15th May 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Very confusing title since, if I am not completely entangled in my understanding of things, Maitreya is somebody supposed to come one of these days to upgrade the work of the Gautama guy of some 2500 years ago... not much to do with the composite thought-form dreamt up by the First Council of Nicaea in 325... which brings the question of: has there been a real prophet to ever exist?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), fourty-two (19th January 2016), Omni (14th May 2015), Selkie (26th August 2015), t2016 (15th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th May 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

@ Hervé, If you refere to the Buddha Maitreya, he will not appear the next thousand years. that's written in the texts. On behalf of this person, I can't say anyhting because I don't even give a fart. He's been discoverd by this brittish guy? What kind of level of enlightenement doe's he have to consider himself capable to say this is the new christ?
    I doubt anyone who say this person or that person is this or that.
    Until the person who "discover" a certain Christ, Buddha or Prophet whatsoever, shows some real siddhis "supernatural powers related to the level of enlightenment".

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), t2016 (15th May 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

Last edited by Mike; 14th May 2015 at 14:33.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

21g (23rd May 2015), Omni (14th May 2015), t2016 (15th May 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I recall hearing about the coming of "maitraya" about 15-20 years ago. It was presented in what I read as a plan being implemented by the super elite. Quite frankly I am surprised to hear about him now, I figured the whole thing just never panned out.

From what I originally read about the Maitraya -- it is basically a psyop, or some mass conditioning, and is part of a new world order plan.

I can't recall the original source and this is 3rd part info, but it sure is interesting that I did read about this plan to present the "maitraya" as part of a long term plan, long ago.

Whether or not there is sinister intent, I'm not sure, but I don't trust elite made long term plans that much
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

21g (14th May 2015), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Meggings (26th August 2015), Michael Moewes (15th May 2015), Selkie (26th August 2015), t2016 (15th May 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

There is a room in paltalk but they do not allow anyone to question anything.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Omni (15th May 2015), t2016 (15th May 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 times in 244 posts

When they don't allow you to question, good sign it is a cult.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

21g (14th May 2015), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), drneglector (18th January 2016), Michael Moewes (15th May 2015), Mike Gorman (30th December 2020), Omni (15th May 2015), Selkie (25th August 2015), t2016 (15th May 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

To some peolple he's the "real deal", to others he isn't.
    Last edited by Camilo; 14th May 2015 at 18:39.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), t2016 (15th May 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Christ or False Prophet?

Is someone calling this man the reincarnation of Jesus or something? The second interview made a lot of sense, really liked him in it. I wouldn't need to label someone christ or a prophet. If they speak reason they speak reason.
    It may take 7 million years to 7 billion humans to realise they're all reincarnation of Jesus .
    When prophets become scientists and scientists evolve to prophets , and it all , all races merges to one .

Talking of very remote future of course ... and not claiming it has to happen thus and so but ,

there's both positivity and negativity bias that has to be transcended so that another evolution level appears ..

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

21g (14th May 2015), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), fourty-two (19th January 2016), Gardener (14th August 2015), Olam (15th May 2015), Omni (14th May 2015), t2016 (15th May 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

beware of those saying & claiming "they are the one true source"
    Im not up to speed on Maitreya , but Billy Meier has been duped !

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Omni (15th May 2015), t2016 (15th May 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Regarding the co-opting of religions, a person can casually refer to *lol drumroll* Frank Herbert.
    He portrays the faction in his novels, the "Bene Gesserit", as a secret society well-versed in the hijacking of prophets, churches, movements in general.

Although the mastery of the Bene Gesserit is acknowledged even by the "world teacher" (Paul Muadib) in the Dune universe,
    the "sisterhood" is ultimately unable to control the world teacher at all.

In spite of their most stringent, well-planned efforts, the sisterhood is just another cog in the great machine.

It would serve a person well in our day and age to "look the gift horse in the mouth" --
    sometimes the lesson is the limitation of the Teacher;

in denying himself the Master teaches us balance too.

29. Link to Post #16
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Maitreya is the name of a government "messiah program", this is my description, not something I read somewhere. Maitreya is the United Nations figure for installing once there has been a world economy crash. He is the pied piper, he is the figure mentioned in biblical prophecies and prophecies from other cultures as well. He is NOT the figure pictured in material that has been released. Share International is acknowledged and tied to the United Nations, Maitreya is with Share International. This should have anyone concerned.

The Elite plan to crash the world economy and then install this world puppet, the whole thing will be one big television preacher scam for deceiving the masses. They will use advanced technology (RNM) for selling us that this man is a miracle worker, one who performs miracles. People want "hope", they want a "change", well this guy will be representing the Elite and instituting change, strangely enough he will be picked by world governments to "lead" and he will offer solutions and will be allowed to implement changes, with the backing of governments. He will be used to centralize authority and control in regards to the masses. As the Elite know, one central "compassionate figure" is the easiest way to control and lead the masses. Think Tanks came up with this conclusion decades ago.

Many people write this off as a cheap scam, actually you are looking at a REAL PLAN of the Elite here. It is hidden in plain sight. Look up Market Watch December 2008, "Share International Reveals Christmas Miracle", look at the fact that this "Kook Material" is released in a major financial publication, WHY? This publication is owned by the Elite who went along with releasing this for a reason. They were advertising what is to come, psychopaths and violent criminals do this, they advertise their violent moves, they like telling their Targets what they are going to do before they do it, this is called "leakage", it is a real term. In this case the Elite were and are advertising what they are up to and going to do.

I wrote a chapter about this Maitreya and what it is all really about.
    Kook stuff? Insignificant? No, it is actually a major plan in the works which will be implemented down the road. The "anti christ" as many call this figure, will actually be this figure. In regards to the "light event" which the December 2008 article talks about, look at interviews of ex satanists who were high up in their organization, at YouTube. The light event in theory is a real cosmic astronomical event that will happen, this is what the Elite are waiting for. This "light event" is called "Lucifer" by satanists, it is what is pictured on the back of the dollar bill, at the top of the pyramid. They are waiting on this light event to happen, "Lucifer", a new age for satanists. This "light event" will herald the beginning of satanists and the Elite ruling the earth. Best guess is that this is the real reason the telescope the Vatican has is named LUCIFER, this is what they are actually looking for and waiting on as well. Schumanns Resonance, the heating up of planets in our solar system, etc point to an outside energy source, as we get nearer to it, our planet and solar system are absorbing energy, just as your hand absorbs energy the closer you put it to a flame: so there is a little bit of science which may point to this idea of a "light event". That said the Elite and satanists believe in it happening, food for thought....

It is a cosmic astronomical event, the Elite can not control it, so they hide Info about this for scaring the world and using it to their own advantage. The figure they show is not the one that will be. Look to Khazakstan. There is an Illuminati city already built and waiting there, no doubt it will be made the "world capital". Check out http://vigilantcitizen.com/ .
    All the Info I give you here ties in together. Yes I could give you more, but it is enough for now.
    Best regards,
    BenzSolo
    Last edited by BenzSolo; 14th August 2015 at 15:34.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BenzSolo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (14th August 2015), Journeyman (30th December 2020), onawah (7th January 2016), sunflower (30th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by BenzSolo (here)
    Maitreya is the name of a government "messiah program", this is my description, not something I read somewhere. Maitreya is the United Nations figure for installing once there has been a world economy crash. He is the pied piper, he is the figure mentioned in biblical prophecies and prophecies from other cultures as well. He is NOT the figure pictured in material that has been released. Share International is acknowledged and tied to the United Nations, Maitreya is with Share International. This should have anyone concerned.

The Elite plan to crash the world economy and then install this world puppet, the whole thing will be one big television preacher scam for deceiving the masses. They will use advanced technology (RNM) for selling us that this man is a miracle worker, one who performs miracles. People want "hope", they want a "change", well this guy will be representing the Elite and instituting change, strangely enough he will be picked by world governments to "lead" and he will offer solutions and will be allowed to implement changes, with the backing of governments. He will be used to centralize authority and control in regards to the masses. As the Elite know, one central "compassionate figure" is the easiest way to control and lead the masses. Think Tanks came up with this conclusion decades ago.

Many people write this off as a cheap scam, actually you are looking at a REAL PLAN of the Elite here. It is hidden in plain sight. Look up Market Watch December 2008, "Share International Reveals Christmas Miracle", look at the fact that this "Kook Material" is released in a major financial publication, WHY? This publication is owned by the Elite who went along with releasing this for a reason. They were advertising what is to come, psychopaths and violent criminals do this, they advertise their violent moves, they like telling their Targets what they are going to do before they do it, this is called "leakage", it is a real term. In this case the Elite were and are advertising what they are up to and going to do.

I wrote a chapter about this Maitreya and what it is all really about.
    Kook stuff? Insignificant? No, it is actually a major plan in the works which will be implemented down the road. The "anti christ" as many call this figure, will actually be this figure. In regards to the "light event" which the December 2008 article talks about, look at interviews of ex satanists who were high up in their organization, at YouTube. The light event in theory is a real cosmic astronomical event that will happen, this is what the Elite are waiting for. This "light event" is called "Lucifer" by satanists, it is what is pictured on the back of the dollar bill, at the top of the pyramid. They are waiting on this light event to happen, "Lucifer", a new age for satanists. This "light event" will herald the beginning of satanists and the Elite ruling the earth. Best guess is that this is the real reason the telescope the Vatican has is named LUCIFER, this is what they are actually looking for and waiting on as well. Schumanns Resonance, the heating up of planets in our solar system, etc point to an outside energy source, as we get nearer to it, our planet and solar system are absorbing energy, just as your hand absorbs energy the closer you put it to a flame: so there is a little bit of science which may point to this idea of a "light event". That said the Elite and satanists believe in it happening, food for thought....

It is a cosmic astronomical event, the Elite can not control it, so they hide Info about this for scaring the world and using it to their own advantage. The figure they show is not the one that will be. Look to Khazakstan. There is an Illuminati city already built and waiting there, no doubt it will be made the "world capital". Check out http://vigilantcitizen.com/ .
    All the Info I give you here ties in together. Yes I could give you more, but it is enough for now.
    Best regards,
    BenzSolo
    That is more or less the info I came across about 15-20 years ago, as I noted in my post above. It was also mentioned that project blue beam would be instrumental in this operation, providing the "proof" people would need to believe that this maitreya and his miracles was the "real deal" to promote a new one world religion to go along with their new one world government.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BenzSolo (6th September 2015), onawah (7th January 2016)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

I saw Benjamin Creme speak some 20 years ago in NYC. It is definitely a psy-op. My guess it was a idea they were toying around with in the 80's and 90's as a way to create a one world religion, but my guess now is that they just keep it around as a backup plan if some of their other tactics don't pan out.

Here is the website

http://share-international.org
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

onawah (7th January 2016), Selkie (25th August 2015)

35. Link to Post #19
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yeah I think they will use "aliens", ie "government aliens", genetically altered people (in appearance to some extent), to sell this character. The Share International website is all about aliens as well, among other things, website reads like an Elite road map to the future. 1Then the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven which had fallen to the earth; and the key of the bottomless pit was given to him. 2He opened the bottomless pit, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke of the pit.…
    Looks like the star may be about fake aliens. They will give their endorsement, and the whole thing will be a scam.

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    I saw Benjamin Creme speak some 20 years ago in NYC. It is definitely a psy-op. My guess it was a idea they were toying around with in the 80's and 90's as a way to create a one world religion, but my guess now is that they just keep it around as a backup plan if some of their other tactics don't pan out.

Here is the website

http://share-international.org
    The hoy polloi are getting more cynical by the day, and even by the minute, and I think that is a very good thing!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Jhonie (here)
    When they don't allow you to question, good sign it is a cult.
    Bingo. Give this woman a prize. Seriously.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

onawah (7th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast