Ancient Bigfoots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ancient big food.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	231.2 KB
ID:	29893  
    Love and Hope

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

21g (17th May 2015), conk (22nd May 2015), craig mitchell (17th May 2015), Innocent Warrior (17th May 2015), Krist (21st May 2015), Nasu (22nd May 2015), Olam (16th May 2015), Tyy1907 (18th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bigfoot / Sasquatch

Bigfoot in Europe.

Not the first place that comes to mind when thinking about Bigfoot.
    Nevertheless, the wood being has a rich history over here, too.

This hour long documentary can be slow going but contains a few gems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfJgUE_ygQk

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 21g For This Post:

craig mitchell (18th May 2015), Innocent Warrior (17th May 2015), Krist (21st May 2015), Nasu (22nd May 2015), Tyy1907 (18th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Check out Mike Patterson's experiences on a land in Ontario Canada.
    I can't seem to find his channel on youtube, but here is a video interview with Mike explaining his adventure.
    He developed friendships with 1 particular buddy that would shout out his name ....." MIIIKKKE"
    !!!!
    For me, this guy is very honest and meticulous in his work, this is a great video!

I thought this was very well done. I have been following this BigFoot for several years now and try to read or view things I come across. I never seemed to be quite persuaded that BF is interdimensional although many have said but I am coming to the conclusion that they are. OR at least some of them are. Maybe there are variances between BigFoot in that some are interdimensional and others aren't. I am open enough to even accept that. I found the camera manipulation to be compelling. I was wondering something rather silly, though, with the food Mike was putting out. That plastic container of sprouts or whatever it was. Did Mike find the empty container at some point later? Also could it be that BF take a few steps and then climb trees and move about?

For me personally, though, I really don't like the idea of living in one spot and then going home to another location and finding that these creatures are now there too. I like my privacy. I applaud him for his interest but it appears it has to be a daily way of life.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

21g (18th May 2015), craig mitchell (18th May 2015), Krist (21st May 2015), Nasu (22nd May 2015), Olam (7th January 2016), seeker/reader (17th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Quote Posted by craig mitchell (here)
    Quote Mike announced on his youtube page a few days ago that he no longer has access to the property. He and the property owner have parted ways. Mike's youtube page, Sasquatch Ontario, was taken down yesterday. While it was still up, he did say that he plans on continuing his research, but it will have to be at another location.
    @seeker/reader. This is a little disturbing because my wife and I have been following Mikes youtube videos and found them to be quite accurate and cutting edge research. Do you know if he is available, has a web presence now, and any details of the "parting of ways"? I guess Mike and the property owner have had a good long run of encounters, and things do change but I'm hoping no ill will exists or "outside interference" aka ptb stifling truth per usual. What say yooze?
    Craig,

No, I am not sure what happened. I think he mentioned on a Youtube comment that he has a facebook page under his name, Mike Paterson (one "t"), so maybe you can contact him via that route (if you do facebook). Yes, I agree that TPTB like to wreck things that are going good by throwing a wrench in the works, but I am not sure if that is the case here.

Maybe he will still work with Chris Munch of Speaking of Sasquatch, I don't know. I am hoping for the best and will keep a look out in the Sasquatch world to see if he pops up somewhere else.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 17th May 2015 at 15:56.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

21g (18th May 2015), craig mitchell (18th May 2015), Krist (21st May 2015), Nasu (22nd May 2015), Tyy1907 (18th May 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by najara12000 (here)
    Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Check out Mike Patterson's experiences on a land in Ontario Canada.
    I can't seem to find his channel on youtube, but here is a video interview with Mike explaining his adventure.
    He developed friendships with 1 particular buddy that would shout out his name ....." MIIIKKKE"
    !!!!
    For me, this guy is very honest and meticulous in his work, this is a great video!

I thought this was very well done. I have been following this BigFoot for several years now and try to read or view things I come across. I never seemed to be quite persuaded that BF is interdimensional although many have said but I am coming to the conclusion that they are. OR at least some of them are. Maybe there are variances between BigFoot in that some are interdimensional and others aren't. I am open enough to even accept that. I found the camera manipulation to be compelling. I was wondering something rather silly, though, with the food Mike was putting out. That plastic container of sprouts or whatever it was. Did Mike find the empty container at some point later? Also could it be that BF take a few steps and then climb trees and move about?

For me personally, though, I really don't like the idea of living in one spot and then going home to another location and finding that these creatures are now there too. I like my privacy. I applaud him for his interest but it appears it has to be a daily way of life.
    The Sasquatch that Mike would interact with would leave a solitary footprint in a vast field of snow, too far away from any trees that they could use as a pathway out. IMHO they leave just one footprint to get message across that they do indeed have inter-dimensional abilities. The latest such find was of a solitary 20 inch print that they had never seen before. They were thinking this was from the patriarch of the clan that one of the property owners had seen months prior. When they did a size comparison of a 6 foot tall person that stood in the same spot, they concluded that that particular Sasquatch was between 11 and 12 feet tall. The largest footprint that they had cast prior to that was 17 inches long.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

21g (18th May 2015), craig mitchell (18th May 2015), Krist (21st May 2015), najara12000 (17th May 2015), Nasu (22nd May 2015), Olam (17th May 2015), Tyy1907 (18th May 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Bigfoot: The real beast.

Rubbish title but worth the trouble.

This lengthy documentary features Robert Morgan with a poignant description
    of why he became interested in the phenomena. He describes his epiphany around the
    23 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGiDDGr6cCc

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 21g For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (20th May 2015), Nasu (22nd May 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

The Dyatolov Pass incident 1959

Nine young but experienced climbers head for the Ural mountains and fail to return.
    Search parties are confronted with a bizarre crime scene when they finally locate the missing party.

Hard to discern how much of this film is Hollywood or fact. Their are several interesting details revealed
    that, if true, are research gold. Such :

The apparent film negatives from shortly before they died.
    The official incident report documents that the film makers were given access too.
    The conversation with the local tribes people who are very familiar with their regional yeti known as the Menk.
    A man who was in the original search party - He says he noticed a single, giant footprint at the crime scene.

All significant, if true. See what you think.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 21g For This Post:

craig mitchell (20th May 2015), Krist (21st May 2015), Nasu (22nd May 2015), Spellbound (9th June 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member craig mitchell's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE]
    Quote The Dyatolov Pass incident 1959 /QUOTE]
    I'm familiar with the incident, but don't think this was Sasquatch beings. More likely it's what David Paulades talks about in terms of ugly lower 4th predatory types or perhaps underground base? I think the locals for a long time called it devil mountain or the like. Always something to the names assigned by locals. The people who died in the contorted positions were killed by unconventional means, and it is not Sasquatch "modus operandi" for repulsing an intrusion into their habitat, IMO.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to craig mitchell For This Post:

21g (21st May 2015), DNA (31st May 2015), Krist (21st May 2015), Nasu (22nd May 2015), seeker/reader (21st May 2015), Tyy1907 (31st May 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

hi all

although i have other reasons for joining Avalon, this is the thread that finally prompted me to submit my application, and so this is my first post

i've been interested in the squatch family of beings for a very long time, but never really researched this in depth

i was a member of a bigfoot research org for a short time however and this, along with my other research, left me 99.9% certain that this species exists throughout much of N. America, at the least - the only way i could be 100% certain would be to discover physical evidence myself

i live in an area that has quite a bit of activity (PA) and there's a few stories i'd like to share...

THE DEER:
    just a few years back a family arrives at home in their car - the father is well-versed in outdoor activities

they hear a rather terrifying scream, child-like, but LOUD

next morning pop investigates and finds a dead dear with its front leg wedged in a tree "V" - it's rib cage is ripped open and a few organs missing, and it has lacerations on its head where it came into contact with a blunt object

lying nearby is a rock, not much bigger than a fist, with blood on it

also in the area are several stick formations which are arranged in a perimeter around the kill as i recall

the guy was interviewed by the research org and photographs were taken

the corpse is photographed again a year later - no other animals appeared to have touched it (just insects) and it is still wedged in the tree - everyone seemed to think this was one of the most remarkable things about this kill; nothing else touched the corpse

there were no claw marks on the tree apparently - one of the first questions i asked the investigator since we do have mt. lions around, despite the game commissions denials of said species

pics here, but several are missing it appears: http://www.pabigfootsociety.com/photos.html

THE TURTLE:
    this one also happened very close to me...

guy makes a single post on our forum - says he's a professor at a local university who studies turtles (there's a name for that)

every year, in the spring, he goes to the same spot to study turtles he tells us - a swampy area just north of a nearby city, and every year there is a male and female squatch there

the male apparently always does the usual "let's intimidate the human" act and screams and throws things (though i've never yet heard of someone actually being hit with an object, strangely)

i don't believe he ever got a good look at either the male or the female, but it was obvious to him what they were apparently (and he says the male got very close)

then, one year, he returns and they are gone

the next year he says they had a little one with them!

one of my favorite stories, and the guy was convincing, but he never revealed who he was or the exact location, and he only made a single post on the forum, so there is nothing to back his story

i believe him ... but i haven't yet found that swamp!

THE STONE:
    2005 i think (this one should be in the BFRO database)...

guy delivers a load of stone to a nearby, remote camp/cabin

after dumping, he begins to pull out and, in his mirror, sees a small squatch standing on top of the stone pile - he flees the area quickly, but returns later with his boss - they find imprints in the stone pile, but apparently nothing more

THE PIG:
    this one pushes the limits of my brain and this did not happen in my area - it's a heck of a story however...

in the south, a guy is hunting wild pigs when he notices a... whatever... "heard"? of them slowly making their way toward his position

the human eye is quite good at detecting movement, and he notices something to his right (i believe) - when he looks, he sees a squatch - it is also watching the pigs and oblivious to the presence of the hunter

the 3 begin to converge; the pigs, the hunter and the squatch, who is carefully using the trees as cover and moving only when the pigs are not scanning the area

when in striking distance, the hunter tells us that the squatch picks up an object (or perhaps was carrying it all along), clubs one of the pigs over the head, throws it over his shoulder and walks off

THE CHASE:
    it is hesitantly i bother to mention this because, again, it stretches the limit of what i find reasonable, however i talked to this person, in person, who relayed his 1st-hand account...

very simply, he's driving down some road - says he was going about 40-ish - and running next to him is a squatch with red, glowing eyes staring into his passenger-side window

the only reason i mention it is because others, including someone in the 'Speaking of Sasquatch' video that was linked to earlier, also mentioned glowing eyes and i have heard this elsewhere too

THE SCARE:
    my personal experience...

this is very "loaded" indeed; firstly, i had joined the bigfoot research group not long before, so i was highly interested in this subject at the time and very primed to have my own experience, so take it for what it's worth...

i was returning from getting water at a nearby spring - this was winter and there was about 18in. of snow

i stopped at a small lake to enjoy the view - hardly got out of the car when i heard what sounded a lot like the 1993 Klamath scream:
    http://www.oregonbigfoot.com/sounds/ORBF_Klamath.mp3

despite my state of mind (being totally ready to experience a squatch and looking very forward to it), i can state a few facts...

1) it scared me ... to the point where my hair stood up and i asked myself whether i really wanted to come face to face with whatever it was that made that bloody noise

2) it sounded huge, as though it had very large lungs

3) been in the woods quite a bit in my life, in the region, and NEVER heard anything that sounded like what i heard - i also listened to many audio recordings of various animals (owls, deer in distress, coyotes, loud birds, etc.) and nothing sounded remotely close

MORE RESOURCES:

Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science - on of the best, balanced documentaries on the subject:

Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong (video) - this is extremely good:

BFRO: http://www.bfro.net/ - this org, run by Matt Moneymaker, has a checked history, but they have an excellent sighting databases - they probably log about 5+ class A and B sightings every day

Joan Ocean: http://www.joanocean.com/sasquatch.html - VERY strange stuff, but the info in the 'Speaking of Sasquatch' video linked to earlier seems to corroborate some of her claims

animal sound database: http://www.stancourtney.com/wordpress/

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

From all the descriptions, it seems sometimes that Sasquatch and the oriental Djinns might be the same, 3.5 dimensional beings shifting at times in the 3D, some good, some bad, etc.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

21g (21st May 2015), Krist (21st May 2015)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote THE SCARE
    my personal experience...

this is very "loaded" indeed; firstly, i had joined the bigfoot research group not long before, so i was highly interested in this subject at the time and very primed to have my own experience, so take it for what it's worth...

i was returning from getting water at a nearby spring - this was winter and there was about 18in. of snow

i stopped at a small lake to enjoy the view - hardly got out of the car when i heard what sounded a lot like the 1993 Klamath scream.

despite my state of mind (being totally ready to experience a squatch and looking very forward to it), i can state a few facts...

1) it scared me ... to the point where my hair stood up and i asked myself whether i really wanted to come face to face with whatever it was that made that bloody noise

2) it sounded huge, as though it had very large lungs

3) been in the woods quite a bit in my life, in the region, and NEVER heard anything that sounded like what i heard - i also listened to many audio recordings of various animals (owls, deer in distress, coyotes, loud birds, etc.) and nothing sounded remotely close.
    @ e.Man Welcome to Avalon and great first post, a strong addition to the thread! Personal testimonies are quite powerful and thanks for yours....no doubt the real deal scream! Loyd Pye was a true leader and revolutionary thinker. I wish I had met him when he was alive. Maybe he knew too much for some people's liking....sad.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to craig mitchell For This Post:

21g (21st May 2015), Desire (28th May 2015), Krist (21st May 2015), seeker/reader (21st May 2015)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by craig mitchell (here)
    Quote The Dyatolov Pass incident 1959
    I'm familiar with the incident, but don't think this was Sasquatch beings. More likely it's what David Paulades talks about in terms of ugly lower 4th predatory types or perhaps underground base? I think the locals for a long time called it devil mountain or the like. Always something to the names assigned by locals. The people who died in the contorted positions were killed by unconventional means, and it is not Sasquatch "modus operandi" for repulsing an intrusion into their habitat, IMO.
    I agree 100% Craig. IMHO the Datlov incident was not Sasquatch. I think a lot of the 411 missing cases that Paulides covers do involve as you say "ugly lower 4th predatory types from underground base(s)."

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

21g (23rd May 2015), craig mitchell (21st May 2015), Krist (21st May 2015), Tyy1907 (31st May 2015)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

@craig mitchell - thanks for the warm welcome and comment!

i'm glad the Dyatlov Pass incident was brought up - guy by the name of Donnie Eichar wrote a very good book on the subject:
    Dead Mountain: The Untold True Story of the Dyatlov Pass Incident

he attributes what happened to "infrasound", which seems to make a lot of sense when you read the book, which is heavily based on science

now, here's where it really gets good - this literally gave me goose-bumps when i started thinking about this...

cases:

Dyatlov Pass - 9 kids leave tent in a state of disarray, most NOT PROPERLY DRESSED on a cold winter night, cut their way though the side of the tent instead of unbuttoning the door flap, some apparently attempt to return, all later found dead in separate, small groups

the biker: some guys go mt. biking and hike to the top of a mt. - one smells a bear, so they all leave - the best rider is well ahead of the rest in his retreat - this guy rides competitively and says one thing a mt. biker tries desperately to not do, is put their foot down, but for some reason, unknown to him, he stops and hears growling - in his mind the growling turns to water running - it's 40 deg. outside and he is soaked from multiple stream crossings, but he feels very hot and TAKES HIS CLOTHS OFF - he regains his senses when the others arrive and has no clue as to why he did what he did - although bigfoot was never in his mind, he later comes to associate what happened to a possible BF encounter (i think because of a sound he heard)

CanAm Missing/missing 411 cases: a lot of these people are found WITHOUT CLOTHES - i never read Dave's books, but he apparently does not buy the bigfoot theory

commonalities:

1) victims remove clothes, or are found with clothing removed
    2) victims act irrationally or do not recall what happened
    3) incidents occur in remote areas
    4) possible infrasound (which is apparently known to cause very unusual behavior)

so now i am wondering about the possibility that squatches are capable of producing infrasound, like the wind passing over the rocks apparently did on Dyatlov Pass?

this also makes me think more about the HHARP-like facilities, of which there are apparently several of around the world

in my mind that's essentially all there is; sound, or light, or energy - whatever you want to call it - and that really makes me think about how susceptible we are to sound and how sound can alter behavior

REACTIONS TO INFRASOUND:

Quote Lord and Wiseman played four contemporary pieces of live music, including some laced with infrasound, at a London concert hall and asked the audience to describe their reactions to the music.

The audience did not know which pieces included infrasound, but 22 percent reported more unusual experiences when it was present in the music.

Their unusual experiences included feeling uneasy or sorrowful, getting chills down the spine or nervous feelings of revulsion or fear.

“These results suggest that low frequency sound can cause people to have unusual experiences even though they cannot consciously detect infrasound,” said Wiseman, who presented his findings to the British Association science conference.
    Last edited by e.Man; 21st May 2015 at 21:40. Reason: add infrasound info

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Hello and thank you, e.Man. Terrific posts ! To much good stuff to skim over their, so
    will digest it leisurely The `scare` story did make me chuckle. Many a time i have had to rethink
    what i have wished for, very sobering experience !

Craig - Regards the Dyatolov incident. In the film i posted, one of the rescue blokes did say
    the military were on the scene first. Also, a satellite/ or missile came down near by that night.
    So maybe a kind of reverse false flag op to keep the public away from the area. If that makes sense.

As regards sound, the universe was said to be created by it according to some eastern phillosophies,
    The Sacred A.U.M. In the Bible you have first their was the WORD etc No doubt, sound has profound
    effects on body and mind. Cymatics is an interesting area to look in to, not sure it directly covers infrasound
    but worth a gander.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to 21g For This Post:

craig mitchell (22nd May 2015)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

For those who follow Sasquatch Ontario, his Youtube page is back up. Some of his latest videos however are gone.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

21g (23rd May 2015), craig mitchell (22nd May 2015), Tyy1907 (31st May 2015)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Regards the Dyatolov incident. In the film i posted, one of the rescue blokes did say
    the military were on the scene first. Also, a satellite/ or missile came down near by that night.
    So maybe a kind of reverse false flag op to keep the public away from the area. If that makes sense.
    Now that tells us something, doesn't it? Military's there first?....these poor people probably stumbled into a restricted area (either "ours" or alien and got toasted. Then the coverup, lies, and like Hoagland says, "the lie is different at every level", so that no one knows the whole story. That's how they keep everyone fragmented and the distortion field in place. Distortion field is not the military's construct, they just piggy-back on it. D.S is created by the alien or 'creator gods', as they see themselves, and is extremely sophisticated, designed to lock us all into their repetitive control timelines.

I'll give myself a for wandering, but everything's connect, as we're all realizing.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to craig mitchell For This Post:

21g (23rd May 2015), Desire (28th May 2015), Tyy1907 (31st May 2015)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

from Seeker/Reader:
    Quote The Sasquatch that Mike would interact with would leave a solitary footprint in a vast field of snow, too far away from any trees that they could use as a pathway out. IMHO they leave just one footprint to get message across that they do indeed have inter-dimensional abilities. The latest such find was of a solitary 20 inch print that they had never seen before. They were thinking this was from the patriarch of the clan that one of the property owners had seen months prior. When they did a size comparison of a 6 foot tall person that stood in the same spot, they concluded that that particular Sasquatch was between 11 and 12 feet tall. The largest footprint that they had cast prior to that was 17 inches long.
    The following was posted on Paul's "The Ruiner" thread and I'm pretty much in agreement with it.

Quote Thursday, May 21, 2015
    Hominid (one)
    ~Finally your writer meets your request. By popular demand, here is the Sasquatch~

Although this is deliberately simplifying here:

The quickest (but still light) path to unlocking psychic ability is by connecting to the rhythm of the Universe.

Achieving this by starting with a connection to this nature and the being we call the planet, our telekinetic abilities unlock as well.

A race, such as this we call Sasquatch or Bigfoot, who have been here so long (longer than most might think) and exist in harmony with nature, have learned to adapt or tune almost perfectly to this planet. In doing so, most of them have mastered some psychic and telekinetic abilities along the way.

The benefits are plenty. A physical being which as "dead weight" would weigh hundreds of pounds can walk silently. Prints remain due to error or occasional clumsiness or even sometimes by intent, but many can walk without leaving them as well. A form of mild levitation.

Creating projections or illusions which help you evade sight are another benefit. Knowing where an intruder in your area is thanks to the ability to perceive their thoughts, or hear them make noise, breathe, cough, or break a branch from a mile away if paying attention.

Physically they have other advantages. Much more powerful than a gorilla and able to move very fast despite their size.

All this combined allows them to avoid being seen by most people unless they want to or make a major mistake. They even seems to regulate their body temperature so well that technology had to be created to detect them which works best at close range.

Part of their psychic ability includes domination over most technology. They can have incredible effects on non organic materials.

Deep in our forests are many many caves humans haven't explored (at least not recently) and many many tunnels within these caves. Therefor nothing to stop them from having their own "underground bases" of sorts.

Not everything that remains on this planet is the result of an Annunaki experimentation. Some were here before that all occurred.

We've caught them. Killed them. Studied them. Even released them afterwards. Because.. that's what we do. -shrugs-

What your writer is saying is some groups have studied these beings but don't publish books on what they find.

They are not all the same. Some groups in different areas have become, different from each other. Some are much more primal in nature and others are much more deliberate. One group will be much like any other wild animal. Another would seem almost otherworldly.

They like humans but fear them, which makes sense when you remember how many times and in so many ways we have hunted them. When your writer was young a family he was aware of in the wild was killed by shadow military types. Several places he has been aware of these beings living have suffered the same. So it is best they continue to hide.

This is all kept from the public of course due to all the questions which would arise, and the answers they have. This is not s missing link in our evolution. This is a species much older than our current version of humanity. Even more native to the planet than humans. Although they have been seeded in different parts of the Galaxy as well.

At one time they lived out in the open, forming their own types of independent - what they call - "tribes". Each tribe followed their own path and have developed along their own path while adapting to other activities on the planet for hundreds of thousands of years. This is why different groups can be so different.

These beings will also suffer or benefit from this time of choice. Their own choice is set but their will does not have the force our own does when it comes to this change. In fact one of our choices could mean they can no longer live on this planet.

Some of you have encountered these beings before. Some know where and how to find them. This can be encouraged. If you're still going to keep secrets, this is one worth keeping for now.

~Let us follow their lead. (re)Connect with our nature/self, nature / our planet. She loves us as she does them. They are a much better example than many of our visitors.~
    Last edited by craig mitchell; 27th May 2015 at 05:27.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to craig mitchell For This Post:

21g (28th May 2015), DNA (31st May 2015), Ol' Roy (31st May 2015), Tyy1907 (31st May 2015)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Thanks for that, Craig.

Its funny, really. The more i delve in to this subject, the less i want to say about it.

Suffice to say, im convinced of their existence.

Thanks again for your sharing.
    Cheers

G

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 21g For This Post:

craig mitchell (29th May 2015), kirolak (31st May 2015)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Here's one from K. Lapseritis' book Sasquatch people. I posted this on a different thread but I'll repost it because it's "barried" in old threads.

This is an excerpt from Kewaunee Lapseritis' book "The Sasquatch People an their inter dimensional connection". To preface, "Pam" is a Sasquatch habituator in eastern Tennessee who lives side by side with a clan of 17 Saquatch people. She leaves food for them regularly and has developed a telepathic connection with them.

It has got to be one of the most fascinating and well, heartfelt Sasquatch stories I've heard.

"This next episode was told to me with great solemnity. The head of the Sasquatch clan had told Pam that he took a gallon of antifreeze from her carport because of a major problem that had developed. One of their large males had killed a female who had two young children. This, Pam was told, was an extremely rare event with a member of their people. A council of elders discussed among themselves what "crime" had occurred and he was sentenced to death! They made the killer drink the bottle of antifreeze. For a long while the perpetrator had been hiding out in a cave, so after consuming the poison he returned to his hideaway. Part of the way there, he had become violently ill and weak. Finally, Healy down in the cave and with remorse telepathed to Pam his last thoughts and words. She swears the following is absolutely the truth.

The dying Sasquatch said that contact had been made to his people by the United States military because our government knew the truth and importance of the Bigfoot/UFO connection. Some Sasquatch are "recruited" by a certain race of Starpeople. The Sasquatch are the ET's "ground crew" to mine certain minerals, do the heavy work, act as sentries, spy for them, and so on.

The Sasquatch man told Pam that military personnel had lured him and two other Sasquatch into a building under the pretence of being their friend. The military used some form of electromagnetic device to block his use of telepathy and to stop him from dematerializing. Then they gave the creature food with a powerful sedative in it. Once unconscious, they injected an implant to the back of his skull in order to monitor and follow his every move. He was enraged by this deceit. Friendly ET's tried to help by using surgical means to remove the implant, but on two other occasions, a Sasquatch had died because of complications with the delicate operation.

This disheartened forest giant had become angry with his clan for accepting food from Pam and had planned to kill her husband. When he argued with a female of his group about the food, he could not contain his rage and killed her.

As he was dying, lying in a cave, the creature told Pam that he realized he was wrong and was sorry for his actions and deeply regretted it. The Sasquatch said that he needed to tell Pam the reason for his mistake and that he now knew there were good people like them in the outer world. He said his life energy was fading, and this was his last statement to her and he wanted to repeat:"The military helicopter is here to retrieve my body." The implant had given away his position.

During the communication with him, Pam tried to phone a friend who knew the mountain so they could find the cave and possibly help the remorseful being. The telephone was mysteriously dead. She started to use email to get help, but all the electricity in the house suddenly went out in the house. Pam believes she was being monitored by the NSA, which has the tech and ability to do that. She made me (author) promise that I would not divulge her name and where she lives."

D
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

21g (27th June 2015), craig mitchell (1st June 2015)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Sasquatch Ontario's Youtube page has been terminated. Mike has started a gofundme page here http://www.gofundme.com/sasquatchontario

Here is what he reports on that page if you are interested in supporting his ongoing research.
    Quote In the latter part of 2012, Mike Paterson met and interviewed individuals in Ontario, Canada who were claiming to have possible Sasquatch activity on their private family retreat cottage. Although he had intuitions that there indeed was something unique about this situation, it only took one informative visit to lead him to make continued, measurable and recorded contact with the Sasquatch.

Mike (Sasquatch Ontario) spent roughly two and a half years documenting a family of Sasquatch, showing a significant array of presentable evidence. Mike utilizes a unique, passive and humble approach displaying respect and showing the correct intent in making contact completely on their terms.

The level of interaction that has been attained to date has proven to be one of the most significant documented cases of human/sasquatch interaction to be publicly shown. A plethora of evidence gathered includes prints, trackways, hand prints, unique markings and a collection of documented strange phenomenon. The audio recordings of these interactions have been shown throughout posted videos on social media. The vocalizations and direct one on one verbal communication with an individual, Nephatia, who has shown the world an insight into their own existence through his profound and unique voice, are some of the most important pieces of documented evidence to ever be shown publicly.

Recently, and as many are aware, my research at that location has come to a complete halt. I have little to say or control with regards to the currently closed situation. I have personally proven success through my efforts over an extended period of time, given of my energy and effort, and that I have gained valuable experience and knowledge in the subject of sasquatch research. I do indeed have what it takes to make contact and develop an ongoing relationship with Sasquatch, that has the potential to grow and give continual insight into their existence.

During the entirety of this situation, I was offered help and support from many, of which I gracefully turned down because at that time I didn't feel it was in the best interest of the situation.

I have learned and experienced a massive truth, one that has been hidden from the masses about a sentient species that is living amongst us here on this earth. Their existence, perhaps their survival, has depended much upon their own illusiveness to humankind to the extent that humanity by and large relegates their existence to the realm of myth and folklore. All the while those brave enough researching this species within the boundaries of science and academia, reduce it's existence to either a living yet thought to be alive relic hominid, or a long ago extinct great ape.

Regardless of these erroneous and rigid pursuits, it is myself and those similar, willing to do the work in an open and honest way, that are showing us the truths of Sasquatch and moving us collectively forward in our understanding.

This subject is something that I fully believe in, and am committed to be involved in full time. I am available to scout new locations, visit others who could use help in developing their own situations, and first and foremost, to once again make contact and develop a habituation site to a degree of ongoing contact. Periodic visits aren't sufficient. Full time research and forming an ongoing habituation site to a degree of built trust and ongoing contact, is from my personal experience the only way to learn the truths and facts about Sasquatch. Many are learning this through their own personal ongoing situations.

This subject has hit a degree of understanding among true knowers that there is much more to Sasquatch than meets the eye. I feel confident and humble in seeking support from you and people like you who are interested in truth and discovery.

All and any support is greatly appreciated and will be judiciously utilized in helping move us collectively ahead in understanding the truth of this subject.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 8th June 2015 at 16:21.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

21g (27th June 2015), craig mitchell (8th June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast