+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John B. Wells/Caravan To Midnight - Jade Helm

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question John B. Wells/Caravan To Midnight - Jade Helm

Something wicked this way comes ...

"Today on Caravan To Midnight we dive into this topic with writer and media analyst Nathan Leal
    for a truly informative and riveting conversation every American needs to hear" ...

Please note interview begins at 11:40 mark

Published on May 14, 2015

Last edited by giovonni; 15th May 2015 at 05:02.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,827 times in 3,461 posts

Default Re: John B. Wells/Caravan To Midnight - Jade Helm

Some interviews, like this one, are marred by strong divisive political, religious or social views that aren't shared by most of the world - neither the mainstream readership or those of us here at Avalon. Despite those views, there was some good information here. I got through about 1 hours and 45 minutes and here's the main points for me:
    • Jade Helm is not a "Behold a Pale Horse" type of event, but probably is the trial run for one - it will be a learning experience in how to federalize county and municipal police forces, how to present such an operation with as a friendly "for your protection" event to the public, how to work out the glitches when you are conducting a war in civilian American turf.

• The Jade Helm logo is basically the U.S. Special forces logo with a mysterious object hidden in the middle. That object is a wooden shoe or clog, or in French sabot. From sabot we get the word sabotage. The other interpretation is that wooden shoes were last used in Auschwitz, which is the model for FEMA camps.
    Nathan Leal introduced himself as a Christian evangelical who gets messages from God in prophetic dreams. He believes that the U.S. is destined for upheaval and disaster because of the moral decline that has taken place since 2008 (he wouldn't go into detail on this, but I assume if he decided to elaborate he would have mentioned "gay marriage" among other things.) Once he got beyond that point and set my expectations pretty low, he talked about Jade Helm in an informative and critical way that could appeal to a broader audience (not just Evangelicals and cultural conservatives) - the was from about the 30 minute mark up to 1 hour 30 minutes.

The bigger problem was not the interviewee but the interviewer John Wells, who was fairly quiet until the 90 minutes mark due to the satellite transmission delay, but then suddenly had to go on a rant insinuating that America's problems are with it's feminists, Moslems, criminal blacks and gays (all of which had nothing to do with the subject of Jade Helm.) Sadly, Wells just made the rest of the interview unlistenable to me.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Alan (17th May 2015), Hazelfern (16th May 2015), Jhonie (16th May 2015), vano915 (18th May 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    The bigger problem was not the interviewee but the interviewer John Wells, who was fairly quiet until the 90 minutes mark due to the satellite transmission delay, but then suddenly had to go on a rant insinuating that America's problems are with it's feminists, Moslems, criminal blacks and gays (all of which had nothing to do with the subject of Jade Helm.) Sadly, Wells just made the rest of the interview unlistenable to me.
    I enjoyed John B Wells rant at 1 hr 48 min . I think you misunderstood it, and I think it added a bit of full throated zest to this interview.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (18th May 2015), Calz (17th May 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

With fine interviews such as this one, I am becoming increasingly convinced that the US must (in the view of the bastards in power) be neutralized the same way that Europe, Russia, China, the Middle East, Africa, and South America already have been neutralized - by major conflict, on the land, house to house, millions killed and millions more wounded.

The Civil War (War between the States, in the US, 1861 to 1865) gained one step in this subjugation, setting the US up for being a national government, removing the sovereignty of the individual states, and imposing the will of a national bank issuing debt-based-money. However, we (Americans) are not yet sufficiently enslaved ... and we have not seen serious blood shed on our homeland for over 150 years now. Our exemption from such blood shed is rapidly expiring.

The bastards -want- the country divided. They -want- some of the US military backing the Federal government and some backing the American people. They -want- all hell to break loose. This bloody hell will more or less coincide with an economic break down, as credit dries up (as I have documented beginning to happen, a month ago, here), as the land dries up (I suspect that the drought in California, the largest source of fruits and vegetables in the US, is man-made), and as jobs and the economy dries up.

The bastards treat nations like the Marines treat new recruits -- we (Americans) are about to be sent through "boot camp", where we will be broken down and reassembled in the intended manner, if the base commander (head bastards) and their drill sergeants (cops, military and others who remain loyal to the official government, media and other institutions) have their way.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

13th Warrior (17th May 2015), Alan (18th May 2015), Calz (17th May 2015), Sierra (17th May 2015), vmk22 (18th May 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: John B. Wells/Caravan To Midnight - Jade Helm

No doubts some blood will be spilt in the next six months.

9. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: John B. Wells/Caravan To Midnight - Jade Helm

a few more of these kinds of incidents and the government won't need an excuse for marshal law ...

Police: 9 Dead in Texas Biker Gang Shooting

Published on May 17, 2015

"A shooting involving rival biker gangs at a Waco, Texas restaurant has left nine people dead
    and some others injured, according to police." (May 17)

+ Reply to Thread