Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lucifer, Satan and Other Discussions

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Lucifer, Satan and Other Discussions

Hi good Christian, a reminder...

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another. Galatians 5:22-6:5
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Agape (17th May 2015), bodhii71 (17th May 2015), joeecho (17th May 2015), justntime2learn (18th May 2015), Kryztian (17th May 2015), pabranno (18th May 2015), Wind (17th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Hi Carmody, you say here : "The ascendant is the part where the soul enters the body (and possibly the leaving/combining/flow point) and is the position of the sun on the horizon, when the person is born, wherever (on the planet) that may be."
    I am a wee bit confused by what you say here. As far as I am concerned and most other astrologers that is not a normal description of the Ascendant. The Ascendant as I'm sure you know well, is the degree of what Zodiacal sign is on the Eastern horizon the second we are born or take our first breath independently of our mother. The position of the Sun can be in any of the 360 degrees and in any of the 12 signs. The Ascendant is NOT the position of the sun on the horizon. Can you clear this up please.

Stan

See I was ''born'' on cusp of Libra/Scorpio , October 23 ( that's for the Sun ascendant ) early morning around sunrise , with ascendant about 23 degrees to Scorpio ,
    it means that Sun was merely 23 degrees above horizon at that time ,
    for simple explanation.

Wait for Carmody , I suggest
    You folks are correct, I was thinking of another component, I stated it slightly incorrectly. The position of the horizon at birth, in specifically, the east. It is a rotational energy thing and a horizon phase splitting thing, exactly as that of refraction.

In my case, with my astrological chart, I wake at the exact moment that the sun touches the dawn horizon, no matter the time of year -- if I'm in a dark room, whatever. Deep winter and deep summer give me grief in locations with seasonal climes, as I cannot sleep well, unless it is late summer or early spring. Due to my personal situation, I tend to conflate the two. (actual dawn with astrological dawn/ascendant)
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Agape (17th May 2015), aranuk (17th May 2015), hohoemi (17th May 2015), joeecho (17th May 2015), justntime2learn (18th May 2015), ulli (17th May 2015), Wind (17th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    A 'Satan' is a justice of the peace, an appointed delivery point for the judgement of the combined gods (very plural, not singular, ie, a group), within the context of the origins of the Abrahamic lore.

Lucifer was/is the lightbearer/lightbringer/angel of the dawn, in the context of the said lore.

The two things are not the same -they are very different, they cannot be conflated.

When combined with the first and original observational science that all other sciences came from....the science of astrology (the highest of all, the most close to a truthful context of reality and it's functions as emergence and flow) ...we get to the thing called the 'ascendant' in astrology.

Reality is a vibrational and frequency cross dimension balanced system. This place we call earth, 3d timespace thing (derived from 2d field interference/integration systems), is only one aspect of it. We are as looking through a mirror and then only seeing/sensing within the reflection on the one (far) side.

The ascendant is the part where the soul enters the body (and possibly the leaving/combining/flow point) and is the position of the sun on the horizon, when the person is born, wherever (on the planet) that may be.

It is refractive in nature, ie pure white light, broken into it's various components. The bend or filter modification point in a refractive context. Light that we see is just a small component of that multidimensional function that is occurring in the localization we call refraction and the dawn's light.

Exactly this, but the light refraction is only one small component:

An energy shift change point, from one state or function, to another. In astrology, the ascendant is considered to be the rose colored glasses we wear upon ourselves, a filter that we cannot seem to escape, everything going in and out, goes through this filter. We are flavored in our entirety, by this ascendant function.

Thus, Lucifer, in the lore... is the reality filter, thus angel of the dawn, the one who puts the souls in the bodies or possibly is the in/out filter point. same-same.

Thus, not a god in the religious context.... but a filter that intense, that overbearing...that difficult to understand.... could easily be mistaken for being one.

IF..as is surmised, this place is made out of information, made up of the genesis points of life as energy, becoming self aware, then... is this filter point, this energetic exchange point, as a knot of energy that is self held, a consciousness, a life? thus the idea of the doorway as Lucifer, or the lightbringer/lightbearer. From our stand point (whatever the hell that is), possibly being a bit naughty. Remember or understand that emotion, as we know it and experience it... is a residual component of this place, a filter, a manipulable one.... but only in this place, this earth, this specific human context.

Thus:

I think you are striving to bend too many variables into your ad hoc conception of "Reality is a vibrational and frequency cross dimension balanced system" - this assertion is neither accepted, nor a priori 'A reality'. You have assembled a pastiche of different disciplines and you trim off bits to fit your Procrustean bed, attempting to account for 'everything'. Astrology, I like it, it gives us another reference system - but the ascendant as 'rose coloured glasses' which we view ourselves is a mighty 'liberty' - I dunno Carmody, not sure about that one son.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I'm not familiar with indian or Vedic Astrology. There are numerous texts to read in the western tradition for example. I know many Indian astrologers who use our western approach but there are few astrologers in Europe who use Vedic.

Stan
    Both systems have the same foundation as far as my observation goes that can be traced back to ancient Egypt ..

they evolved in two separate branches of the same tree .

There's a sacred symbolics (...as we all know...) to the origin, architecture and meaning of ancient temples , and rituals ,
    across all of those ancient cultures who built their shrines firstly to protect some of the ancient ET artifacts , secondly , in order to preserve knowledge that could be inscribed to mathematical rules that will be understandable in future .

We may see these laws and their language and mysteries unfolding in front of our eyes

future illuminating past ..and past sending its light to enlighten the future .

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aranuk (17th May 2015), joeecho (17th May 2015), transiten (17th May 2015), Wind (17th May 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

In Greek mythology Venus as Morningstar was the Godess of War and as Evening star the Godess of Love. The Mayans planned their wars after the Venus cycle, this shows for certain how symbols may be used in both positive and negative ways depending of the choosing of the leaders of a culture.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Agape (17th May 2015), aranuk (17th May 2015), DebtoftheDevil (17th September 2015), joeecho (17th May 2015), justntime2learn (18th May 2015), seko (18th May 2015), Wind (17th May 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You really only need to know this of ALL RELIGIONS and that it is nothing but BS used for control of the people stupid enough to follow it.

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Someone on the YouTube thread translated it:

"Dear brothers and sisters in Christ... I believe this should put the matter to rest:

May this flame be found still burning
    by the Morning Star:
    the one Morning Star who never sets,
    Christ your Son,
    who, coming back from death's domain
    has shed his peaceful light on humanity,
    and lives and reigns for ever and ever.

- Do you understand who this Morning Star is? I think is pretty clear who HE is... The ETERNAL WORD INCARNATE, THE SON, JESUS CHRIST who lives and reigns with GOD the FATHER in the unity of the Holy Spirit, ONE GOD for ever and EVER world without END -

Also, what do you think of Acts: 9:31?

(Greek NT-W-H) h μεν ουν “ εκκλησια καθ᾽ὁλης ” - transliteration -
    aye men oon “ ekklaysiaye kath'olis

English Translation - Greek καθ᾽ὁλης is "throughout all - universal "

So “the [(ekklaysiaye kath'olis) Universal Church in Judea and Galilee and Samaria had peace and was built up; and walking in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of the Holy Spirit it was multiplied"

Also, Is not it true that Jesus said in Matthew 28:

"All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,…

teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

- Brothers and Sisters, if you have been baptized as per Matthew 28:19 you are a part of the Mystical Body of Christ, HIS universal Body, according to Acts 9:31

- YOU are THE CATHOLIC CHURCH -

Peace in Christ always +"
    User: Pepe Bastards (interesting user name)

Is there any one here that speaks Latin?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

joeecho (17th May 2015), justntime2learn (18th May 2015), Kryztian (17th May 2015)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by najara12000 (here)
    Someone on the YouTube thread translated it:

"Dear brothers and sisters in Christ... I believe this should put the matter to rest:

May this flame be found still burning
    by the Morning Star:
    the one Morning Star who never sets,
    Christ your Son,
    who, coming back from death's domain
    has shed his peaceful light on humanity,
    and lives and reigns for ever and ever.

- Do you understand who this Morning Star is? I think is pretty clear who HE is... The ETERNAL WORD INCARNATE, THE SON, JESUS CHRIST who lives and reigns with GOD the FATHER in the unity of the Holy Spirit, ONE GOD for ever and EVER world without END -

Also, what do you think of Acts: 9:31?

(Greek NT-W-H) h μεν ουν “ εκκλησια καθ᾽ὁλης ” - transliteration -
    aye men oon “ ekklaysiaye kath'olis

English Translation - Greek καθ᾽ὁλης is "throughout all - universal "

So “the [(ekklaysiaye kath'olis) Universal Church in Judea and Galilee and Samaria had peace and was built up; and walking in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of the Holy Spirit it was multiplied"

Also, Is not it true that Jesus said in Matthew 28:

"All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,…

teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

- Brothers and Sisters, if you have been baptized as per Matthew 28:19 you are a part of the Mystical Body of Christ, HIS universal Body, according to Acts 9:31

- YOU are THE CATHOLIC CHURCH -

Peace in Christ always +"
    User: Pepe Bastards (interesting user name)

Is there any one here that speaks Latin?

Sister ... you ask too much , people who *SPEAK* Latin are rare nowadays . I speak ok, Ave Maria Gracia Plena Dominus Tekum ...

There are several readers around here who can't read well yet or suffer from ADHD .

People with all forms of OCD like me who read one statement once and keep mulling about it in their minds for the rest of the afternoon .

That's what churches are good for ,

people with OCD mainly .

To keep clean , repeat your prayers 100 000 times and do your rituals and daily routines .

It's what ALL CHURCHES are about .

Sunday Church

....the answer may be found ... on the page 1 of this thread ...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

joeecho (17th May 2015), justntime2learn (18th May 2015), Wind (17th May 2015)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Here is a language translator:

https://translate.google.com/#la/en/Lucifer

The English translation of the Latin: "Lucifer" is "Lucifer" not "Morning Star" or "Jesus" or "Christ"

And here are additional words on the English side:
    Translations of lucifer
    noun
    day
    dies, lucifer, lumen, lux, sidus, tempus

So... I am by no means supporting the Catholic Church because I don't believe they are Godly.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

joeecho (17th May 2015)

17. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    A 'Satan' is a justice of the peace, an appointed delivery point for the judgement of the combined gods (very plural, not singular, ie, a group), within the context of the origins of the Abrahamic lore.

Lucifer was/is the lightbearer/lightbringer/angel of the dawn, in the context of the said lore.

The two things are not the same -they are very different, they cannot be conflated.

When combined with the first and original observational science that all other sciences came from....the science of astrology (the highest of all, the most close to a truthful context of reality and it's functions as emergence and flow) ...we get to the thing called the 'ascendant' in astrology.

Reality is a vibrational and frequency cross dimension balanced system. This place we call earth, 3d timespace thing (derived from 2d field interference/integration systems), is only one aspect of it. We are as looking through a mirror and then only seeing/sensing within the reflection on the one (far) side.

The ascendant is the part where the soul enters the body (and possibly the leaving/combining/flow point) and is the position of the sun on the horizon, when the person is born, wherever (on the planet) that may be.

It is refractive in nature, ie pure white light, broken into it's various components. The bend or filter modification point in a refractive context. Light that we see is just a small component of that multidimensional function that is occurring in the localization we call refraction and the dawn's light.

Exactly this, but the light refraction is only one small component:

An energy shift change point, from one state or function, to another. In astrology, the ascendant is considered to be the rose colored glasses we wear upon ourselves, a filter that we cannot seem to escape, everything going in and out, goes through this filter. We are flavored in our entirety, by this ascendant function.

Thus, Lucifer, in the lore... is the reality filter, thus angel of the dawn, the one who puts the souls in the bodies or possibly is the in/out filter point. same-same.

Thus, not a god in the religious context.... but a filter that intense, that overbearing...that difficult to understand.... could easily be mistaken for being one.

IF..as is surmised, this place is made out of information, made up of the genesis points of life as energy, becoming self aware, then... is this filter point, this energetic exchange point, as a knot of energy that is self held, a consciousness, a life? thus the idea of the doorway as Lucifer, or the lightbringer/lightbearer. From our stand point (whatever the hell that is), possibly being a bit naughty. Remember or understand that emotion, as we know it and experience it... is a residual component of this place, a filter, a manipulable one.... but only in this place, this earth, this specific human context.

Thus:

Hi,

love the cartoon. If 'Bender' is the robot in the cartoon, I see him as Yaldabaoth = refused the wisdom of the Aeon Sophia when she explained things to 'it'.

Decided to set up its own 'mirror image' of what it got from its 'single parent' and went on a 'tantrum' to create 'machines' to 'catch/ lure all the shiny things'.

regards

18. The Following User Says Thank You to looking-glass For This Post:

joeecho (17th May 2015)

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Ever feel like there are many puppets and only one pulling the strings?

Last edited by joeecho; 17th May 2015 at 20:55.

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

this youtube video shows extended parts of what t2016 posted and why the Roman Catholic Church sold herself to Lucifer. Very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUN-XEU6HUc

21. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I think that changing the thread Title would be helpful perhaps to stop spreading disinformation,

passed down by people who are unwilling to do even that much search to familiarise themselves with meaning of prayer repeated now for centuries,
    can't discern between noun , verb , and adjective and their respective meaning in Latin sentence but produce youtube videos claiming they 'found something' .

It's not what any solid research or even well meant conspiracy theory is about .

Likewise , if your Catholic faith includes God who created disobedient Devil who can now exert its rains freely over mankind, you're seriously deluded in my opinion .

I'm probably getting oversensitive to human stupidity but I honestly hope we're after greater Truths .

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

bojancan (17th May 2015), petra (29th July 2019), seko (18th May 2015), transiten (18th May 2015), Wind (19th May 2015)

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Maybe there is a good reason that more and more people are becoming spiritual and abandoning religion, the bible is an interpretation and translation which includes perceptions of words that may not have a direct translation to any given language. this gives an opportunity to lead people to believe something that was never intended to be.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noel For This Post:

Agape (18th May 2015), petra (29th July 2019), transiten (18th May 2015)

25. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Very interesting video about all the drama and intrigue goings on with the Pope and his buddies. Very interesting.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Kryztian (20th May 2015)

27. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

St Malachy's prophesy---112th Pope would be the last pope ---- Petraus Romanus

There are some doubts about this because the name may not be correct.

Peter the Roman could be the last pope after the 112th Pope.

Either Francis is not the pope, Pope Ratzinger is still the pope, or 'Peter the Roman' is

still to come.

We'll have to wait and see.
    Last edited by East Sun; 18th May 2015 at 19:00.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

justntime2learn (18th May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2