+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the sun is shining inside you

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default the sun is shining inside you

Hi,

My path in this incarnate is of the hermit. Totally content within my cave.

I was asked by 'a friend' to house her cousin.

To cut a long story short, I agreed, part out of respect for a request to help a fellow human, part out of curiosity - as I feel no need to be a charity.

The new 'lodger' has emotional baggage in big quantities.

I spelled out I am not a counsellor, but will provide a 'safe haven' to get your self steady and heal.

Well, after 'teething' problems and 3 months later they are looking younger.

They said to me tonight they were in a local Sikh shop / store and the owner sain to them: " the sun is now shining in you "

My lodger did not know what this meant.

I think I do.

Your thoughts on that phrase would be appreciated to compare my evaluation.

regards

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to looking-glass For This Post:

Atlas (19th May 2015), Becky (19th May 2015), betoobig (20th May 2015), Caren (20th May 2015), Gaia (19th May 2015), guyres (19th May 2015), joeecho (18th May 2015), justntime2learn (18th May 2015), SabreToothMom (19th May 2015), Stephanie (19th May 2015), VoiceWithin (19th May 2015), Wind (19th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Default Re: the sun is shining inside you

Perhaps you spoke without speaking.

Transference without transferring.

Perhaps the shop owner knows this intuitively.

4. Link to Post #3
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

As we live in the solar system we live in the sun and the outside is the inside, same thing.
    The sun we see is a singularity, understand , allows the sun to shine in piercing the clouds of belief systems rooted cristallized of emotions.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to guyres For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), looking-glass (19th May 2015), Roseheart (19th May 2015), Ulyse30 (19th May 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 times in 356 posts

I would say...an open heart.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), looking-glass (19th May 2015), Purplesky (19th May 2015), Roseheart (19th May 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member Roseheart's Avatar
    Thanks

You had me at incarnating as a hermit and holding your hand out to someone. All power to you. Love you for that. There is always the blessing in the action. I think you are feeling pretty f@&&ing good right now and that is the divine speaking to you and you have made this positive thread that is a teaching for us all. I love you for that. Roseheart. X
    Last edited by Roseheart; 19th May 2015 at 21:26.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roseheart For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), looking-glass (19th May 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member SabreToothMom's Avatar
    Thanks

"The sun is now shining inside you", said to a person who had been weighed down and is now feeling more spiritually in tune with himself suggests to me that the veil has lifted like a windowshade for this individual.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SabreToothMom For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), joeecho (20th May 2015), looking-glass (19th May 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Croatia Avalon Member VoiceWithin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swan (here)
    I like this explanation very much.
    When person is healed spiritually, their heart opens and it shines light from inside out, literally and metaphorically. I remember when I healed from some emotional baggage from past, it was so obvious everybody could see it, from family and closest friends to complete strangers I meet when going to market. Many of them told me I was "shining", looking happy and some of them could literally see white light shining around my body.
    I see the same thing on my best friend when she experiences something that makes her feel love and happiness.

This kind of high frequency emotions start bursting spontaneously out of persons heart after intense experiences of acceptance and forgiving, as person is no longer holding on to emotions such as anger, sadness, blame, guilt, etc. They are light, pure white light that makes your eyes glow, your smile look godlike, gives special kind of elegance to your motions and is absolutely, insanely contagious. Since they're contagious, it explains how you've helped the person heal - by simply being yourself and shining your light out on the world. Love really does heal everything, no matter if it's spoken out loud, given through material things, touch, smell, or simply feeling it deeply with your own heart.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to VoiceWithin For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), Gaia (19th May 2015), guyres (20th May 2015), joeecho (20th May 2015), looking-glass (19th May 2015), Purplesky (19th May 2015), Roseheart (19th May 2015), Swan (19th May 2015), Wind (19th May 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roseheart (here)
    You had me at at incarnating as a hermit and holding your hand out to someone. All power to you. Love you for that. There is always the blssing in the action. I think you are feeling pretty f@&&$ ing good right now and that is the divine speaking to you and you have made this positive thread that is a teaching for us all. I love you for that. Roseheart. X
    Hi Roseheart,

Your words plucked a certain string in me. Almost a tear to the eye. Namaste.

However, I don't feel good about it. I am having to closely monitor my thoughts/ feelings generated by having someone in my 'cave'.

If it gets too much I will have to ask them to leave. The cliche 'no good deed goes unpunished' is close at the moment. But I went into this from a status of 'mu'.

It probably is a good learning experience. My compassion is usually 'spent' in my job. When I come back to the cave I need to be contemplative. Time will tell.

regards

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to looking-glass For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), joeecho (20th May 2015), Roseheart (19th May 2015), SabreToothMom (19th May 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by VoiceWithin (here)
    Quote Posted by Swan (here)
    I like this explanation very much.
    When person is healed spiritually, their heart opens and it shines light from inside out, literally and metaphorically. I remember when I healed from some emotional baggage from past, it was so obvious everybody could see it, from family and closest friends to complete strangers I meet when going to market. Many of them told me I was "shining", looking happy and some of them could literally see white light shining around my body.
    I see the same thing on my best friend when she experiences something that makes her feel love and happiness.

This kind of high frequency emotions start bursting spontaneously out of persons heart after intense experiences of acceptance and forgiving, as person is no longer holding on to emotions such as anger, sadness, blame, guilt, etc. They are light, pure white light that makes your eyes glow, your smile look godlike, gives special kind of elegance to your motions and is absolutely, insanely contagious. Since they're contagious, it explains how you've helped the person heal - by simply being yourself and shining your light out on the world. Love really does heal everything, no matter if it's spoken out loud, given through material things, touch, smell, or simply feeling it deeply with your own heart.
    Hi VoiceWithin (and thank you Swan),

your explanation is much appreciated, I concur. I believe our heart is our centre, our home here. In the last few years I have 'tuned' into it after a certain experience in 'meditation'. It turned into a 'generator' or broadcaster of energy going out to all in my 'community' and surrounded our planet. Has happened a few times so far.

regards

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to looking-glass For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), Roseheart (19th May 2015), Swan (25th May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread