+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1899 Interview of Nikola Tesla

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Default 1915 Interview of Nikola Tesla

I'm not sure if this really is the genuine thing but it certainly appears that way. Can anyone verify if this sounds like Nikola Tesla? http://aetherforce.com/teslas-mot-censored-interview/

"Journalist: You often mentioned the power of visualization.

Tesla: I might have to thank to visualization for all that I invented. The events of my life and my inventions are real in front of my eyes, visible as each occurrence or the item. In my youth I was frightened of not knowing what it is, but later, I learned to use this power as an exceptional talent and gift. I nurtured it, and jealously guarded. I also made corrections by visualization on most of my inventions, and finish them that way, by visualization I mentally solve complex mathematical equations. For that gift I have, I will receive rank High Lama in Tibet.

My eyesight and hearing are perfect and, dare to say, stronger than other people. I hear the thunder of a hundred fifty miles away, and I see colors in the sky that others cannot see. This enlargement of vision and hearing, I had as a child. Later I consciously developed."

"Tesla: Do everything that any day, any moment, if possible, not to forget who we are and why we are on Earth. Extraordinary people who are struggling with illness, privation, or the society which hurts them with its stupidity, misunderstanding, persecution and other problems which the country is full of a swamps with insects, leaves behind unclaimed until the end of the work. There are many fallen angels on Earth."

"Journalist: They would love to hear what your philosophy is.

Tesla: Life is a rhythm that must be comprehended. I feel the rhythm and direct on it and pamper in it. It was very grateful and gave me the knowledge I have. Everything that lives is related to a deep and wonderful relationship: man and the stars, amoebas’ and the sun, the heart and the circulation of an infinite number of worlds. These ties are unbreakable, but they can be tame and to propitiate and begin to create new and different relationships in the world, and that does not violate the old.

Knowledge comes from space; our vision is its most perfect set. We have two eyes: the earthly and spiritual. It is recommended that it become one eye. Universe is alive in all its manifestations, like a thinking animal.

Stone is a thinking and sentient being, such as plant, beast and a man. A star that shines asked to look at, and if we are not a sizeable self-absorbed we would understand its language and message. His breathing, his eyes and ears of the man must comply with breathing, eyes and ears of the Universe.

Journalist: As you say this, it seems to me like I hear Buddhist texts, words or Taoist Parazulzusa.

Tesla: That’s right! This means that there is general knowledge and truth that man has always possessed. In my feeling and experience, the Universe has only one substance and one supreme energy with an infinite number of manifestations of life. The best thing is that the discovery of a secret nature, reveals the other.

One cannot hide, there are around us, but we are blind and deaf to them. If we emotionally tie ourselves to them, they come to us themselves. There are a lot of apples, but one Newton. He asked for just one apple that fell in front of him"

"Journalist: For you, science or poetry is the same?

Tesla: These are the two eyes of one person. William Blake was taught that the Universe was born from the imagination, that it maintains and it will exist as long as there is a last man on the Earth. With it was a wheel to which astronomers can collect the stars of all galaxies. It is the creative energy identical to the light energy.

Journalist: Imagination is more real to you than life itself?

Tesla: It gives birth to the life. I have fed by my taught; I’ve learned to control emotions, dreams and visions. I have always cherished, as I nurtured my enthusiasm. All my long life I spent in ecstasy. That was the source of my happiness. It helped me during all these years to bear with work, which was enough for the five lives. The best is to work at night, because the stellar light, and close bond."

"Journalist: Do you think that time can be abolished?

Tesla: Not quite, because the first feature of the energy is that it transforms. It is in perpetual transformation, as clouds of Taoists. But it is possible to leverage the fact that a man preserves consciousness after the earthly life. In every corner of the universe exist energy of life; one of them is immortality, whose origin is outside of man, waiting for him.

The universe is spiritual; we are only half that way. The Universe is more moral than us, because we do not know his nature and how to harmonize our lives with it. I am not scientist, science is perhaps the most convenient way to find the answer to the question that always haunt me, and which my days and nights turned into fire."

On Cosmic Pain:
    "Tesla: No, because we are on Earth … It is an illness whose existence the vast majority of people are not aware of. Hence, many other illnesses, suffering, evil, misery, wars and everything else what makes human life an absurd and horrible condition. This disease cannot be completely cured, but awareness shall make it less complicated and hazardous. Whenever one of my close and dear people were hurt, I felt physical pain. This is because our bodies are made as of similar material, and our soul related with unbreakable strands. Incomprehensible sadness that overwhelmed us at times means that somewhere, on the other side on this planet, a child or generous man died.

The entire Universe is in certain periods sick of itself, and of us. Disappearance of a star and the appearance of comets affect us more than we can imagine. Relationships among the creatures on the Earth are even stronger, because of our feelings and thoughts the flower will scent even more beautiful or will fall in silence.

These truths we must learn in order to be healed. Remedy is in our hearts and evenly, in the heart of the animals that we call the Universe."
    Last edited by Aspen; 19th May 2015 at 09:59. Reason: date is wrong

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

aranuk (19th May 2015), Aurvandil (19th May 2015), chrysocolla (19th May 2015), Craig (19th May 2015), Gaia (19th May 2015), Ikarusion (19th May 2015), justntime2learn (19th May 2015), marc (19th May 2015), moekatz (19th May 2015), Morbid (3rd June 2015), Nasu (19th May 2015), Olam (20th May 2015), poetbil (19th May 2015), Purplesky (19th May 2015), Rhah (19th May 2015), sandpainter (16th June 2015), Sith73 (19th May 2015), spizella (21st May 2015), URIKORN (19th May 2015), Watching from Cyprus (19th May 2015), WhiteLove (19th May 2015), wnlight (20th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: 1899 Interview of Nikola Tesla

Very interesting text for sure, but in the comment section there they are not sure if it's genuine, the source is Georgi Stankov.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

aranuk (19th May 2015), justntime2learn (19th May 2015), Nasu (19th May 2015), Omni (28th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Well, to start, the interview claims to be circa 1899, in which Tesla criticizes the theory of relativity (which wouldn't be published until six years later in 1905)... Hmmm..... Pretty elementary error for someone attempting a plausible forgery.
    Last edited by T Smith; 19th May 2015 at 04:34.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

alh02 (19th May 2015), aranuk (19th May 2015), Atlas (19th May 2015), Nasu (19th May 2015), Omni (28th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

I am quite doubtful about this being authentic, I would bet on it being fake, but the theories are still interesting and it was good reading.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

aranuk (19th May 2015), Aspen (19th May 2015), Mike Gorman (19th May 2015), Nasu (19th May 2015), Purplesky (19th May 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

In the article itself it mentions both the 1899 date and the 1915 date. Its unclear to me whether they are different interviews being referred to. . .

In looking around on the internet it is apparent that Tesla's English and command of grammar, etc. was at a much higher level than in this interview. This seems to indicate that the article is a hoax. Although other explanations are possible, such as that the interview was translated. Some of the famous quotes of Tesla http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/quotes, contradict the ideas in this article such as:

"There is no conflict between the ideal of religion and the ideal of science, but science is opposed to theological dogmas because science is founded on fact. To me, the universe is simply a great machine which never came into being and never will end. The human being is no exception to the natural order. Man, like the universe, is a machine. Nothing enters our minds or determines our actions which is not directly or indirectly a response to stimuli beating upon our sense organs from without."

— Nikola Tesla

“A Machine to End War *” (Liberty, February, 1935)

additional famous quotes that are quite visionary and more philosophical:

"Out of this war, the greatest since the beginning of history, a new world must be born, a world that would justify the sacrifices offered by humanity. This new world must be a world in which there shall be no exploitation of the weak by the strong, of the good by the evil; where there will be no humiliation of the poor by the violence of the rich; where the products of intellect, science and art will serve society for the betterment and beautification of life, and not the individuals for achieving wealth. 7 his new world shall not be a world of the downtrodden and humiliated, but of free men and free nations, equal in dignity and respect for man."

"The mind is sharper and keener in seclusion and uninterrupted solitude. No big laboratory is needed in which to think. Originality thrives in seclusion free of outside influences beating upon us to cripple the creative mind. Be alone, that is the secret of invention; be alone, that is when ideas are born.
    Last edited by Aspen; 19th May 2015 at 10:49.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

aranuk (19th May 2015), Krist (24th May 2015), Nasu (19th May 2015), Purplesky (19th May 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

Default Lost nikola tesla interview from 1899

http://aetherforce.com/teslas-mot-censored-interview/

LAST QUOTE OF THE ARTICLE/

Tesla: No, because we are on Earth … It is an illness whose existence the vast majority of people are not aware of. Hence, many other illnesses, suffering, evil, misery, wars and everything else what makes human life an absurd and horrible condition. This disease cannot be completely cured, but awareness shall make it less complicated and hazardous. Whenever one of my close and dear people were hurt, I felt physical pain. This is because our bodies are made as of similar material, and our soul related with unbreakable strands. Incomprehensible sadness that overwhelmed us at times means that somewhere, on the other side on this planet, a child or generous man died.

The entire Universe is in certain periods sick of itself, and of us. Disappearance of a star and the appearance of comets affect us more than we can imagine. Relationships among the creatures on the Earth are even stronger, because of our feelings and thoughts the flower will scent even more beautiful or will fall in silence.

These truths we must learn in order to be healed. Remedy is in our hearts and evenly, in the heart of the animals that we call the Universe.
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 2nd June 2015 at 11:51.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Aviator (2nd June 2015), Awakening2014 (2nd June 2015), Fairy Friend (2nd June 2015), Olam (2nd June 2015), Patrikas (2nd June 2015), penn (2nd June 2015), sandy (2nd June 2015), Sunny-side-up (2nd June 2015), The Alley Cat (2nd June 2015), Truglivartna (2nd June 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Default Re: Lost nikola tesla interview from 1899

I merged this in with an earlier thread discussing the same Tesla interview.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Nasu (2nd June 2015), phillipbbg (2nd June 2015)

+ Reply to Thread