+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS: Tornado warnings issued in Quebec

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Default I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS: Tornado warnings issued in Quebec

Wow! For the first time in my life here in Québec City we have a tornado warning!

Forecasters are warning people in Quebec to watch out for potentially severe storms, the day after a possible tornado struck a remote part of the province and a tornado warning was issued in Ontario.

On Tuesday afternoon, severe thunderstorm warnings replaced tornado warnings in parts of Quebec. I'm in Valcartier area...

http://www.journaldequebec.com/2015/...gion-de-quebec

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/new...ntario-/51234/

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Agape (20th May 2015), betoobig (20th May 2015), Caren (19th May 2015), ceetee9 (20th May 2015), cursichella1 (20th May 2015), Fellow Aspirant (20th May 2015), ghostrider (20th May 2015), Hervé (19th May 2015), joeecho (19th May 2015), justntime2learn (19th May 2015), Krist (20th May 2015), Nasu (19th May 2015), Nat_Lee (20th May 2015), SabreToothMom (20th May 2015), Snoweagle (20th May 2015), Sophocles (19th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th May 2015), Wind (20th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Default Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS: Tornado warnings issued in Quebec

Hi Gaia,

do you have any theories about why you might be experiencing this kind of weather ?

be happy :-)

lucidity

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), Gaia (20th May 2015), joeecho (19th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Tornado warnings ended in Quebec few minutes ago. Global warming is becoming more hospitable for a human population over here. While most Quebecers may cheer the warmer winters.. But, climate change means everything gets more extreme, hot and cold. The hell was here during last winter! Was so damn cold in Québec City! The entire planet has recorded record heat in march, but the weather in Québec has made its own way by posting colder mercury than usual...and for my life time... They said it's because of El Nino ( sourire)

Last edited by Gaia; 20th May 2015 at 00:29.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), Krist (20th May 2015), Nat_Lee (20th May 2015), sunflower (20th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

Lucidity I know the reasons for this. It helps to look at all the earth air and water separately to see why all severe wind events globally have been and continue to increase. The worlds oceans are roughy 5 km deep, and the air is maybe 6 km high. This is what earth air and water look like separated, and by the sheer volume of what are known as exhaust fumes, we have increased the amount of "air" here.

The "balloon" of air around our planet is being stretched out, I would say. Human beings are using billions of devices, collectively, daily, that turn liquids into gasses. This is expanding and pushing out our very atmosphere, and the corresponding increases in severe wind event occurrences corroborate this.

The oceans average depth is around 5 km, while oil deposits in the ground can be 35 km or more in depth, and some are the size of small oceans or seas in area themselves. We have already taken much of these liquids out of the ground and turned them all into gasses, and we are currently adding more than 100 million barrels a day into our sky. Billions of cubic feet per minute of gasses are being added to the sky. When these liquids burn, they expand greatly and occupy much, much more space then they did as liquids.

I believe this accounts for all of the recorded changes in severe weather events.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Earth Air Water.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	29936  

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), fourty-two (20th May 2015), Gaia (20th May 2015), Krist (20th May 2015), sunflower (20th May 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

The planet is expanding. Nibiru is coming. We are entering a photon belt that encircles the sun our sun is in orbit around. We will be going through it for 2000 years and when we are fully in it, electricity will no longer work. There is a stream of energy bombarding our sun from the center of the Galaxy and this is causing our sun to bombard us with energy.

Any, none, or all of the above reasons could be the cause(s).

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), Elainie (20th May 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

There's this theory Northern countries will in not so a distant future be covered with ice and snow when the Golfstream changes direction due to the melting of the sweetwater Arctic ice....goes for Scandinavia also

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), Gaia (20th May 2015), Krist (20th May 2015), Wind (20th May 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Life will be relatively easy for now until the shift starts to hit the fan, in the next years/2020's. As transiten said, we people from the North will be feeling it, it will get really cold and snowy while some places will be dried to dust. The extreme weather events will be part of it, people will start to see and experience things they haven't before. Nothing to be afraid of, just something that we need to be aware of. The ancients called it the time of purification. I guess that's what it is.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), Gaia (20th May 2015), greybeard (20th May 2015), Krist (20th May 2015), transiten (20th May 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

I'm 50, and it has never been as cold here as it was when I was a kid growing up, ages birth to 12, say, where we couldn't start our snowmobiles for pretty much most of January and February without using quick start (a fire dragon in a can I used to call it, an extremely flammable spray from a can that one would spray at the air intake of a fuel motor to get it to start in extreme cold) Then we all sold our snowmobiles in the 80's because it just stopped snowing and we started having brown Christmases. Small town near Ottawa Canada. In fact, every year of my entire life has been warmer than the year before it. It moves around, sometimes it gets kinda cold in the winter, like this winter it got into the minus 20's, peaked in the minus 30's (celsius) but we used to get minus 40's and 50's, and sometimes the summers are unbearable and others they are very unbearable and a place to swim or hose off or A/C is required.

It is definitely getting hotter, that's for sure.

Warmer air moves around more too, that's an affirmative, and it holds more moisture as well. It used to rain buckets in a good downpour when I was a kid and now it rains bathtub loads in a good downpour. I left the New England area in 2006 after spending a dozen years there, and before I left there were 4 complete little towns in the area that got either completely or almost completely wiped out by flash floods. Towns that had been there more than 300 years, maybe 400. Flash flooding is a big problem these days everywhere in the world, and we all need to stop listening to mainscream media, I don't know why anyone ever thought it was a good idea to subject ourselves to advertisers.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), Gaia (20th May 2015), Krist (20th May 2015), seko (20th May 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Who would you believe????? Al Gore and or the politicians????? Politically controlled scientists/officials?????? Government controlled "experts"????

...or those that have basic common sense and life experienced knowledge????? Like these people....

SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), Gaia (20th May 2015), Krist (20th May 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Well, on the Antarctic the sea ice levels are only increasing.
    http://www.livescience.com/48880-ant...ss-mapped.html
    http://news.discovery.com/adventure/...ove-150512.htm

Especially some of the north eastern US states and Canada will be having more severe and harder winters... Like this one wasn't already and it was only a taster of what's to come. Then add the floods, tornadoes (droughts in other places), earthquakes to that equation. I think many will choose to move in the years and others will be forced.

Here the past winter was exceptionally warm, but also this May has been exceptionally cold. At least since last summer it has been way more cloudier and way more rainier than usually. In the beginning of May the records for rain were broken, they said that there was more rain only in 1961.

Summers used to be sunny and warm and winters cold and snowy, now it's just rainy and windy. More cosmic rays are getting to us and that of course forms more clouds. I'm part of the camp who believes that our Sun is responsible for the events on Earth, Sun used to be active and now it's not. Lesser solar irradiance directly affects us and something is affecting our solar system...

If something happens to the Gulf Stream as they say then it won't be fun at all. I hope they're wrong about that and many other things...
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), Gaia (20th May 2015), Krist (20th May 2015), transiten (20th May 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The only constant thing is change. Climate in Canada is the epitome of this sentence.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

betoobig (20th May 2015), Krist (20th May 2015), Wind (20th May 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

It is a simple 'ergo sum' situation.

Climate change talk of any kind, in Canada, is being suppressed, as this sort of talk would alert the the North American public to the reality of climate change.

Thus, in order to keep the US population under control and keep the war machine and all associated machinations alive and functional..... take over and control all avenues that the subject of climate and issues could arise via, in Canada.

Very straight forward, actually.

Simple plans work best.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Earthlink (20th May 2015), Gaia (20th May 2015), Krist (20th May 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Who would you believe????? Al Gore and or the politicians????? Politically controlled scientists/officials?????? Government controlled "experts"????

...or those that have basic common sense and life experienced knowledge????? Like these people....

I saw this on Swedish television and it doesn't contradict the theory that in the end it will be much colder in the North but at the moment the Arctic is melting and the sweet water will change the course of Gulf Stream and this will cause the cooling of the countries now having a mild climate. It's weather changes, not warming all over, rather warm and dry where it used to be the opposite and cold where it used to be warm.
    Last edited by transiten; 20th May 2015 at 16:25.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Carmody (20th May 2015), Gaia (20th May 2015), SilentFeathers (23rd May 2015), Wind (20th May 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I agree with you Carmody. Technology and mass media turn out well, corporations ( political, military, industrial and financial, pharma ) and they are rubbing their hands...They skillfully manipulate men of governement, greedy for money and power, which themselves manipulate people using the information control of communications media, while muzzling freedom of expression.
    Last edited by Gaia; 20th May 2015 at 15:33.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Carmody (20th May 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

I saw this on Swedish television and it soesn't contradict the theory that in the end it will be much colder in the North but at the moment Antarctica is melting and the sweet water will change the course of Gulf Stream and this will cause the cooling of the countries now having a mild climate. It's weather changes, not warming all over, rather warm and dry where it used to be the opposite and cold where it used to be warm.
    playing the other side of the table, is the idea that the large amount of biological material in the melting ice and glaciers... will powerfully vitalize the plankton bloom, and bring the oceans to life.

The biggest issue is the plankton, it over-arcs, in importance, all things concerning life -on this planet.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

SilentFeathers (23rd May 2015), thunder24 (20th May 2015), transiten (20th May 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Sorry I mean the Arctic is melting NOT Antarctica which seems to be colder than ever!!!

And carmody I can't correct it in your quote Mercury retro really is working on me...
    Last edited by transiten; 20th May 2015 at 16:28.

32. Link to Post #17
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Where?

For the record:

The updated map, unveiled this week [April 20, 2015] by Natural Resources Canada, shows what appears to be more Arctic sea ice than its 2006 predecessor, despite warnings about global warming accelerating the loss of sea ice.

Arctic Sea Ice Map – 2006

Arctic Sea Ice Map – 2014-
    Interactive map: http://www.cbc.ca/news/multimedia/ar...2014-1.3037627

Arctic Sea Ice Map – 2015-
    Last edited by Hervé; 20th May 2015 at 17:02.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (20th May 2015), Gaia (20th May 2015), transiten (22nd May 2015)

34. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Natural Ressources Canada revised methodology and follows now international standards. Hervé this new map April 20, 2015 by Natural Ressources Canada is based on a median level of ice for the month of September over 30 years, when sea ice typically reaches its seasonal low.

The period analyzed for the modelling of Natural Ressources Canada was between 1981-2010.

Meanwhile, the Arctic sea ice extent for March 2015 averaged 14.39 million square kilometers. This is the lowest March ice extent in the satellite record. It is 1.13 million square kilometers below the 1981 to 2010 long term average of 15.52 million square kilometers. It is also 60,000 square kilometers below the previous record low for the month observed in 2006. In addition, near real time thickness data from the European Space Agency’s CryoSat-2 satellite are now available from the Centre for Polar Observation and Modelling at the University College London. The spatial pattern of ice thickness in spring is a key factor in the evolution of sea ice through the Arctic summer, and CryoSat-2 data bring the promise of regular sea ice thickness monitoring over most of the Arctic Ocean.

Better and trusted links:

National Snow & Ice Data Center

http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/

http://www.cpom.org/

Last edited by Gaia; 20th May 2015 at 18:11.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Hervé (20th May 2015), transiten (20th May 2015)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

All sorts of weather modifications now evidenced globally, via electro-magnetic field disturbances, deep earth vibrations causing ghastly quakes, and as was stated years ago, the USA military would 'own' the weather, and this technology is not just for the USA. In Norway, Australia, Alaska, China, Russia, south America et al have these vast arrays, linked to radar, who 'owns and runs' them? Then we have CERN, the rumblings of potential stargates (according to some) yet defying natural laws, and 'natural' coincidences/tragedies happening each time it's 'revved-up'. 'Normal' weather is a thing of the past, as globalists can trash fertile areas for profit at the stroke of a chemtrail these days. California? Deliberately trashed. Surely we can stop this, there are people on the web calling the weather manipulation and it's effects in advance - they see the patterns, they forecast tornadoes, and even earthquakes. Why don't we wake up and challenge the obvious? The globalistic USA-controlled military industrial complex affect weather worldwide, for profit. If there is dissent for a project (like a military base in the Philippines) they will raise it to the ground via weather-control to get acquiescence, killing thousands in their wake.

Doubtless, there are planetary influences, but none so regularly prolific and 'profitable' as Katrina, Sandy, et al. The whole weather-modification platform reeks of global greed, Agenda 21, and control of populaces.
    Last edited by avid; 20th May 2015 at 18:35.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

37. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Gaia (22nd May 2015)

38. Link to Post #20
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    [...]
    ... It is 1.13 million square kilometers below the 1981 to 2010 long term average of 15.52 million square kilometers. It is also 60,000 square kilometers below the previous record low for the month observed in 2006.
    [...]
    :

Quote It is 810,000 square kilometers (313,000 square miles) below the 1981 to 2010 long-term average of 15.0 million square kilometers (6.0 million square miles) and 80,000 square kilometers (31,000 square miles) above the previous record low for the month observed in 2007.
    ... from this article: http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/

In short, no great change from a long term average and therefore very far from Al Gore's "modelling" of no more ice for the polar bears
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (20th May 2015), transiten (20th May 2015), Wind (21st May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast