+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our God Given ABILITIES and HOW to UNLOCK there FULL POTENTIAL

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Lightbulb Our God Given ABILITIES and HOW to UNLOCK there FULL POTENTIAL

I recently started watching a television series called heroes. When watching this it brought a lot of facts to the surface and some truth. There are people in this world with special abilities, gifts, people that are just different from mainstream culture around the world. These people most certainly know that they are different. Some of them may have these abilities under control. Some of them may have experienced these abilities from time to time but don't know how to really use them to their full potential out of fear maybe? And some of these different people may just want to lock it up inside of them and just become normal as desired to them. But for the people that know of there abilities and want to do something with it to help change the world, these are the people who are the forerunners of our dreamlike realities. They may have sensed something was not to right in this world but had to be apart of it inevitable until they learned to control such scenarios that took place here. These people have the potential to let others see what they truly are and what they can truly do.. But sadly they may not even come out, they may be hiding waiting for something that may never happen. Until it does and they become corrupted and all lose control.

Me personally, recently I have learned one of the biggest lessons for myself that seems like a repeat of a repeat and it seems to be effective again and again. And it is to just let go of all attachments to this world, to not see myself through other peoples eyes, all it will do is hold me back and not let myself see my true potential, sometimes people just suck. Every person on this planet was born with maximum potential to seek an inner change and begin that journey, what ever happens after birth is what is not quite right with the world. You may know what I am talking about. We do not choose our destiny, I have learned that our destiny actually chooses us and this is just how it is when we are ready to just let go of everything and flow with life to see it. I was and looking back in time I feel like the energy I have personally produced from my inner self when I was able to use my gift looked like I literally reflected something into the world with just my thoughts, or like I would just think something into the world. Like it is hard to explain but I will find an easier way to explain this. Say if I think something that was aimed at evil members of the cabal and realized how weak and afraid they are of us and I start taking advantage of that realization I start saying things that raise my vibration when thinking it. When I had those realizations I would then see some post on different websites aimed at bringing amnesty to them like they could hear my thoughts and wanted me to not be so mad at them because they "provided us" with all that we live with which is a lie. I didn't really provide a good explanation but I hope you get the concept of what I mean my memory could be more flexible right now If I was flexing it. These aren't the only kind of experiences I've had either. One other thing that I have done is when I am focused I can kind of move a candle fire side to side make it jump up and down with just focusing on it. Could of been the energy in the house or could of been me. Sometimes when I go really deep into my thoughts lights will flicker that are around me, could be the wiring in some places could be me affecting them. Sometimes when I come to epiphanies in my life I see little sparks or light that are blue, green , golden yellow at times. Or I will get a really high ringing vibration in both of my ears or sometimes in my left or right one at a time. Sometimes my dreams actually predict future scenarios I believe or they tell me about the past, who's past I don't quite know yet.

The most memorable thing I have ever done that I remember is when I created love energy. It may sound simple how I have stated it but what I mean by it comes a story. I'm with my friend Karlos with his other three friends. Jimmy , Lameine, and can't really remember the other. We are in Jimm'ys house. Jimmy thinks it is fun to make fun of Lameine and make jokes out of him, me personally I dont like to be around such ignorance as it seems but didnt really do anything to stop it but I am just in my thoughts about it and I am wondering why humans have to be so cruel to each other at times and I wondered why we couldn't just have love present in each moment. With those thoughts came corresponding words from within. I don't really remember these words which is quite a shame but when they were spoken I personally felt the energy of these words inside of me and I could feel the inner power I had generated from it and it was amazing I was present at peace and something else amazing happened. Everyones facial expression changed to not so happy but just happy with the present moment we were experiencing, Jimmy the one who was talking about Lameine jokingly stopped and started talking about something way more positive about how much he loved his mom in that present moment. I looked to the right and the room started changing it went from a darker shade to a lighter shade right only in the area I was looking at like a portal was opening up or something, the air I was breathing felt much lighter my vibration was climbing and climbing and somewhere in between the lines it started to decline as my focus declined as I can't really control these moments to the fullest because most of the time when they happen they just do. And as far as I can remember the most vivid ones I remember were actually with people but it doesn't end there I am still young I am still learning to remember.

2. Link to Post #2
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Default Re: Our God Given ABILITIES and HOW to UNLOCK there FULL POTENTIAL

Jayren, I appreciate your post. We are powerful beyond our present understanding. I think all of us have had experiences that amazed us with our abilities. Here is a short video that seems to fit into your thread's heading:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fviF...&feature=share

It begins by saying there is nothing more powerful than a changed mind.
    When we change our mind about being limited, the stars are open to us.

+ Reply to Thread