+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" -- and a call for a more benevolent leadership

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,457 times in 21,498 posts

Default "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" -- and a call for a more benevolent leadership

Miles Mathis, in my view one of the best original thinkers of our time, has a new paper out on THE PROTOCOLS of the Learned Elders of Zion (pdf).

Miles (as he usually does) takes a fresh look at his chosen topic. He finds evidence within this renowned document that it was written at the behest of European royalty, in the late 1800's, who were finding themselves on what would prove to be the losing end of an epic struggle with the Banksters (financially most powerful families). He reads the document as a defense of the benefits of rule by royalty, and an attack on the dangers of rule by financiers.

But then, after spending the first half of this modest (just 12 pages of quite readable prose) paper analyzing the protocols, Miles then takes a surprising (to me) and delightful twist, and proposes a way out of this mess ... the first such proposal that I've seen that I find persuasive and plausible (sorry Wade F and Dennis L <grin> <hugs>.)

I recommend the above paper to your consideration.

You can find more such fine work at Miles' website: The personal art and counter-criticism site of MILES WILLIAMS MATHIS. See especially his Updates page to get links to his latest papers and commentary.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd May 2015 at 03:28.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

alh02 (23rd May 2015), Anchor (3rd June 2015), animovado (3rd September 2015), betoobig (25th May 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2015), Calz (23rd May 2015), cursichella1 (24th May 2015), DeDukshyn (23rd May 2015), Fellow Aspirant (23rd May 2015), Flash (23rd May 2015), fourty-two (23rd May 2015), Gardener (23rd May 2015), ghostrider (24th May 2015), Hervé (23rd May 2015), In your eyes (23rd May 2015), Jake (29th May 2015), JRS (23rd May 2015), Latti (24th May 2015), Lefty Dave (23rd May 2015), LoneWolf76 (23rd May 2015), loungelizard (29th May 2015), Marianne (23rd May 2015), Maunagarjana (24th May 2015), moekatz (23rd May 2015), Morbid (23rd May 2015), mosquito (23rd May 2015), Muzz (23rd May 2015), Neal (29th May 2015), PathWalker (23rd May 2015), Reinhard (24th May 2015), Richard S. (23rd May 2015), Roisin (23rd May 2015), RunningDeer (11th June 2015), sandy (23rd May 2015), Selene (23rd May 2015), Sierra (23rd May 2015), Sophocles (23rd May 2015), TrumanCash (23rd May 2015), URIKORN (23rd May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Default Re: "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" -- and a call for a more benevolent leadership

Thanks Paul.

The Link you provided didn't work (it may be only temporary) but the paper is available on the "updates" page.

....having now read it.

An extremely well written peice, and I recommend people read it.

I like his conclusion, which sort of fits in with the realisations I've made over the last 8 years of my life. I'm an anarchist at heart (using the real meaning of the word - against rule or governance), but through various life experiences have come to see that benevolent, informed and WISE leadership (as opposed to rule) is not necessarily a bad thing and if we could attain it I believe it would turn our situation around far more quickly than anything else. If that idea makes anyone's hackles rise, and I can understand if it does, then just ask yourself how happy you'd be to get on board an aircraft with no captain, no flight plan and no destination. Even if all the passengers decided to hold hands and say "Om" I don't think you'd be going anywhere very quickly.

The success of his theory depends on there actually being a core group of people who control humanity; on these people being succeptible to persuasion by reasoning; and on them being able, through their own power, to alter the actions of those who appear to run the show.

As I said, it is very well written and easy to read, thanks Paul.
    Last edited by mosquito; 23rd May 2015 at 03:15.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

animovado (3rd September 2015), betoobig (25th May 2015), Fellow Aspirant (23rd May 2015), Neal (29th May 2015), Reinhard (24th May 2015), RunningDeer (11th June 2015), ThePythonicCow (23rd May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" -- and a call for a more benevolent leadership

hi paul - your 1st link to the pdf is busted - should be: http://mileswmathis.com/protocols.pdf

so, yeah, there's debate on whether the document is real and i'm going to read the paper you linked to, but in my mind, it really doesn't matter it the zio-protocols are real or not, does it? just look at history and what is happening now

this is a subject i plan on elaborating on in a lot more detail on this forum because, to me, it is a terribly under-discussed subject - even the alternative news - corbett, sibel edmonds, amber lyon (former CNN), abby martin (RT), and many others - won't touch it (i've contacted all of them multiple times and never even received a reply)

were it just a history thing, i wouldn't care, but the history given to us by the victors of WW2 and the Jewish criminal cabal (and i am not saying Jews in general) has had, and continues to have an unbelievable (literally) impact upon our lives, politics, the media, finance, etc., and i personally think that that it is important to understand the real history and motives in order to better access and develop solutions for the many problems we face

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ok - pdf link fixed now

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

mosquito (23rd May 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I think that three basic premises he uses are false.

One, to say that these ruling elite are made of the same stuff we are, is not true in my opinion. He does try and move us away from the whole "lizard" context of alien crazies, but I believe that these psychopathic interlopers do not have the capacity for boundary, where they see us as "other". Their only capacity is reptilian and we are just appendages for their own self grandiosity.

To see us as other, and to treat us better because this serves their own best self interest, by making us happier and the world more inhabitable and hospitable, would make them sleep easier because they would not have to have the surveillance networks and the subsequent protocols in place to squash any dissent? They could give a rats ass about any of that, and they sleep just fine.

Two, this paper is shrouded in some religious dogma, as it is not the intent of the protocols to get rid of religion or the belief in god. As a matter of fact, religion and the belief in god was purposely created by them for that very reason, for the transference of affection to a singular being, and to an angelic future where we could live in harmony with this being and have abundance in that manufactured future, thus making living here and now more palatable as the lie it is.

Prior to the 13th dynasty of Egypt, and the emergence of Akenaten, the true gnostic teachings had us turn within and embrace our own internal powers, and those powers had archetypes and symbols by which we could identify the energy and the manifestations of those energies. These alien interlopers spawned all three of the popular religions from the same source at the time Akenaten was expelled, (Judaism, Islam and Christianity) for the same reason, to create divisiveness and conflict, and to create a transference of focus.

Three, I see no difference between the aristocracy or the banksters. As far as I can tell, they were both cut from the same cloth. Go back further in history and the Kazarian's or Zionists, or whatever you want to call them, were spawned from the Hyksos dynasty. The divisiveness and conflict between the aristocracy and the banksters is a ruse, the same protocol of divide and conquer. They are one in the same and have the same alien origin.

Hey, look over here, not over there. We are to believe that the aristocracy is the perpetrators only to keep our eyes off the banksters, who choose to remain hidden and put this protocol in place to do just that. They are in bed together. Their mutual agreement serves both of them well. You be the face and we be hidden, that is all.

To think that we could sell them on the idea that it is in their best interest to treat us better and that in turn would make their lives better, is utter balderdash. They could give a rats ass less, as they already own everything and all they have left to aggrandize themselves is to take everything, even if it destroys the very host by which their very existence depends.

They are the scorpion being carried across the river by the frog, who promises not to sting the frog if he will carry him across, yet as soon as they are out in the middle of the river, the scorpion stings the frog. When the frog asks him, why did you sting me, you know we are now both going to die, right? The scorpion replies, "BECAUSE IT IS MY NATURE"

Killing them or trying to bargain with them is not going to work. They will have to decide to leave this planet they stole on their own accord, which does not seem that far off. Looks like they are preparing for something to occur around fall of 2017. Would not surprise me if they jump in their spaceships and get the hell out of here and go back to wherever it was they came from. Their minions can die in their hidey holes, and some of the rest of us will survive and rebuild.

Or we ascend to higher consciousness and they can't stand the vibration and get sick of trying to manipulate us. Both scenarios most likely have them abandoning their little hell hole they created, or destroying it. They can't do otherwise, as they don't have the capacity. They are NOT like us.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 23rd May 2015 at 05:18.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

awakeningmom (24th May 2015), Calz (23rd May 2015), In your eyes (23rd May 2015), johnh (27th May 2015), Lefty Dave (23rd May 2015), Limor Wolf (24th May 2015), Neal (29th May 2015), PathWalker (23rd May 2015), RunningDeer (11th June 2015), Sierra (23rd May 2015), sommervr (29th May 2015), StandingWave (23rd May 2015), TeXaR (13th April 2016), ThePythonicCow (23rd May 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

hi gripreaper - you seem to have an excellent knowledge of history

i have a question on this...

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Three, I see no difference between the aristocracy or the banksters. As far as I can tell, they were both cut from the same cloth. Go back further in history and the Kazarian's or Zionists, or whatever you want to call them, were spawned from the Hyksos dynasty. The divisiveness and conflict between the aristocracy and the banksters is a ruse, the same protocol of divide and conquer. They are one in the same and have the same alien origin.
    regarding the aristocrats and the bankers, what is your opinion on east and west? do you see a major division there?

my understanding is that the east and west financial players are more like 2 competing teams with a lot of tension between them and the sinking of the dollar may be evidence of that, as well as the new banking thing (the IMF competitor - i forget what it's called) - what Fulford says may also corroborate this, but i pretty much lost complete faith in anything he says anymore

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by e.Man (here)
    hi gripreaper - you seem to have an excellent knowledge of history

i have a question on this...

regarding the aristocrats and the bankers, what is your opinion on east and west? do you see a major division there?

my understanding is that the east and west financial players are more like 2 competing teams with a lot of tension between them and the sinking of the dollar may be evidence of that, as well as the new banking thing (the IMF competitor - i forget what it's called) - what Fulford says may also corroborate this, but i pretty much lost complete faith in anything he says anymore
    I don't see any difference between east and west when you get up as high on the pyramid of power as is being discussed here. The Rothchild's and the Rockefeller's are basically the same, as are the neocon's and their IMF Federal Reserve and the new BRICSA alliance.

As not to derail this thread, this has been discussed in this thread Global Currency Reset (SDR's and the New Bretton Woods; by JC Collins) . You might take up your question there.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Calz (24th May 2015), Sierra (23rd May 2015), ThePythonicCow (23rd May 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I moved three posts above to Split thread from "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" , for reasons explained in the fourth post of that split thread.

14. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One, to say that these ruling elite are made of the same stuff we are, is not true in my opinion.
    That's a key question, certainly, perhaps the key question. Are the bastards stuck on dastardly, NOT like us as you say? I don't know. God help us if they are.

~~~

Two, this paper is shrouded in some religious dogma, as it is not the intent of the protocols to get rid of religion or the belief in god.
    I agree that religion is one of the key tools used by the bastards to control the masses, but I am unable to reconcile your statement that it is not the intent of the protocols to get rid of religion or the belief in god with this quote from the Protocols, included in Miles' paper:
    Quote IT IS INDISPENSABLE FOR US TO UNDERMINE ALL FAITH, TO TEAR OUT OF THE MIND OF THE "GOYIM" THE VERY PRINCIPLE OF GOD-HEAD AND THE SPIRIT, AND TO PUT IN ITS PLACE ARITHMETICAL CALCULATIONS AND MATERIAL NEEDS.
    ~~~

Three, I see no difference between the aristocracy or the banksters.
    There may be fundamental commonalities and overlaps between them, however I don't think they are monolithic, and I do think that Miles makes an excellent case that the Protocols of the Zions historical document reflects what was, at least at the time, a serious schism between the aristocrats (European royalty) and banksters (European financiers).

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

animovado (3rd September 2015), Calz (24th May 2015), gripreaper (24th May 2015), In your eyes (23rd May 2015), Neal (29th May 2015), Sierra (23rd May 2015)

16. Link to Post #10
    Israel Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In response to - The Protocols of the Elders of Zion -- and a call for a more benevolent leadership

First I want to express my gratitude to Miles Mathis for his work and effort, which not only I found interesting and clear but which also made me laugh from time to time.

But, to be true to myself and to my intuition I find the later part of his essay naïve, as he himself was well aware some will find his suggestion to be.

I will not belabour my case.

My assertion: we are going through a process in which it is not enough to become a reformed demon, but still remain a demon.
    One is called to make an existential choice:
    Do you believe in the Good ?
    Are you ready to dedicate your life to the Good, whatever the
    cost ?

Whether some of the "Elite" will have a change of heart or not is not the issue (and I do hope for as many such cases).
    It is my nature that I decline any business deal with the "Elite".
    They are, as "elite" non entities in the face of GOOD.
    Those of them which will sincerely relinquish their lower selves do not deserve a "thank you" for that. They deserve a wormth and respect for their transition.

The main weakness that I find/sense in Miles Mathis is a basic limitation of feeling the vital core of LOVE/GOOD and dependency upon LIGHT/INTELLECT which are products of LOVE/GOOD.

These are my thoughts and only Allah knows the truth

An act of Love is logical enough but when taken in real life it flows not from logic but from faith and attraction. Such an act is sort of jumping into the abyss. The logic and good sense of that act is understood only later, after the "suicidal" act was taken
    Last edited by URIKORN; 23rd May 2015 at 15:42.

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,739 times in 1,344 posts

Unfortunately, Miles Mathis does not understand that it is aliens indeed that have been running the planet by establishing secret societies and religions and pitting one country against another in endless wars. His first suggestion about aliens is not a bad one but unfortunately it is aliens who are instructing and assisting the "few dozen people" to enslave mankind:

"If aliens are watching us—as some think—and if they were given permission to break the non-
    interference clause, they would change human society most quickly by targeting a few dozen people. If
    they replaced the right 50 people, say, with benevolent look-alikes, human history would reverse
    overnight."

"If those aliens are watching, they are waiting for us to make that jump and finally show the potential we
    have. I suspect they are amazed we have been stalled for so long. They must be amazed that an entire
    planet can be purposely stalled by a few families for many centuries, just for their personal enrichment
    — while those same families remain miserable. We are all caught in the manufactured nightmare of a
    few hundred related people, and since they cannot wake we also cannot."

However, I believe his proposed solutions deserve merit. Although the "manufactured nightmare" was not created by just a few hundred (Earthbound) people, it was created by certain aliens. If we were to come to some accord with these aliens, perhaps the main problem could be resolved.

Surprisingly, I have demonstrated this action to be an effective solution. In the spring of 2012 I directly communicated (telepathically) with the very aliens who had been abducting me. Through this communication I got them to agree to remove an insidious brain implant and stop abducting me. This occurred three years ago and I have not been abducted since then. It worked!

And also of interest is how it worked. I actually only communicated with the tall Gray, "Arnie", who had implanted me. He had to go to his superiors to get permission to finally stop abducting me and he got their agreement.

Granted that connecting with the actual, highest level (ET) controllers of this planet and changing their minds may be more challenging than my circumstance, but I think that this is what must occur in order to create a positive and permanent change vis-a-vis this planet.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 23rd May 2015 at 16:35.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

animovado (3rd September 2015), Calz (24th May 2015), gripreaper (24th May 2015), Hervé (23rd May 2015), Neal (29th May 2015), PathWalker (29th May 2015), Reinhard (24th May 2015), Roisin (23rd May 2015), Sierra (23rd May 2015), TeXaR (13th April 2016), ThePythonicCow (23rd May 2015), wisky (24th May 2015)

19. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

One, to say that these ruling elite are made of the same stuff we are, is not true in my opinion.
    That's a key question, certainly, perhaps the key question. Are the bastards stuck on dastardly, NOT like us as you say? I don't know. God help us if they are.
    Jim Willie is out with his monthly newsletter and the usual round of audio interviews he does just after posting the newsletter. He continues to be the one I find most credible.

One of his interviews this month can be found at Bonus Hangout with Jim Willie from GoldenJackass.com (BeyondBitcoin.org). I am listening to it now ... it's long (2 hours) and varies from chit-chat to brilliant. Hopefully I will get a chance to write it up for the Avalon forum.

However ... one of the points that Jim Willie drives home, again, is that the Chinese are driving some serious reforms on this planet, and the Western elite Banksters, including Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Bushes, Neocon-Zionist-Nazi's, ...) are bargaining for their very lives and to avoid jail and (relative, from their perspective) poverty.

As I was listening to part of that interview, I recalled an ancient bit of Chinese history. The Chinese already, centuries ago, rejected paper currencies, after their emperors abused such one too many times. Now, for the last couple of centuries, the Western elite, funded by the debt-money financed (paper money) Banksters, have been pissing on China, from the Opium Wars to the Japanese invasion of the 1930's, to the Korean and Vietnam wars, to HAARP caused droughts in China, to nasty virus outbreaks underneath the flight paths of British Airways flights, to the massive pollution of Japan and the Pacific Ocean with Fukushima, to the attempted theft of some ancient Chinese gold stored in London to finance the Euro, ... and on and on and on. China has a long history and a long memory.

The Chinese will gladly get rid of the Western Banksters debt-money system, just as they did their emperors paper money systems, centuries ago. And they are doing that, now, as we speak. We will see the return of gold backed trade notes and of substantially less corrupt financial markets and institutions. (Given how massively corrupt the Western systems have become, that still leaves a fair bit of room for some under the table dealings <grin>.)

Real progress on kicking the worst of the Western Bankster bastards out is being made, here and now.

Note, also, from the very evidence visible in the Protocols of the Elders of the Zions historical document, the Western Banksters, such as the Rothschilds, did not so heavily dominate Western civilization and the Euro-Anglo-American empires until later in the 1800's. The long standing European royalty and their various empires, such as the German, Austria, Hungary, French and Spanish, were real and competing centers of power, which the Rothschilds and Bankster associates successfully sought to control, through money lending to fund corruption and wars, during the 1800's. That's the context in which these Protocols were written, in the view of Miles Mathis, and I still agree with that analysis.

I am not saying that all will be light and bliss ... but I am saying that the Rothschild, Rockefeller, Bush, Neocon-Zionist-Nazist, ... crowd will end up having dominated humanity for less than two centuries, when all is said and done.

Moreover, I am saying that I expect to see this happen, with major events obvious to most observers in this year or next, and substantial resolution visible to all but the blind within a few years.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

animovado (3rd September 2015), In your eyes (23rd May 2015), mosquito (24th May 2015), Neal (29th May 2015), Reinhard (24th May 2015), Richard S. (25th May 2015), RunningDeer (11th June 2015), Sierra (23rd May 2015), sommervr (29th May 2015)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Greetings...
    I read Miles' piece...and I reread the protocols...and all I can say is...the events depicted since the late 1700's have come to fruition...much as they were written...and they continue to be implemented (as we speak)...and who the perpe-traitors are seems evident ...by who has benefited from the atrocities, and continues to do so...
    How anyone can call these protocols ... fiction...in my opinion...is absurd...and just plain wrong...what has been done is a fact...Miles missed the entire point.
    Blessings
    end of line.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

In your eyes (23rd May 2015), johnh (27th May 2015), Reinhard (24th May 2015), Sierra (23rd May 2015), ThePythonicCow (23rd May 2015)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I have not studied the Protocols of the Elders of Sion or Miles Mathis’ work either, but in terms of textual analysis, I think this interpretation is spot on. First I want to develop this notion of fiction, which many have difficulties with, by offering an example.

The other day, I played a Schubert Impromptu on the piano, which someone said was very sad. The listener was not himself sad, which is why the sadness hit him. Neither was I sad, as I was enjoying playing. And I dare say Schubert was not sad as he enjoyed the exhilaration of composing the piece. Had he changed a note by half a tone, the same mood could have produced a totally cheerful piece. So the reality of the situation is musical enjoyment from three different angles, and the sadness was a fiction, but it came from somewhere and was passed on: from the composer, who had reason enough to be sad when he wasn’t composing, through the player, who had reason enough for it to resonate (making his interpretation reasonably coincident), and the listener, who brought his own sensitivity to that emotion. So the fiction is the underlying emotion that becomes a reality when its successful communication is verbally acknowledged. It differs from the immediate reality of the moment because it is the processing of another moment: you are standing back and from a position of relative happiness releasing the sadness which is no less real (au contraire) for being a carefully composed impromptu, but which can be attenuated through this controlled release.

This layer of careful composition is what is being added to the mix here, amounting to a scripted performance rather than a spontaneous outburst, and there are three levels at which the fiction may not work, or not so well. And now there is a fourth level, because Miles Mathis himself has added a further layer of composition to the process; (and I am about to add a fifth).

A hoax, on the other hand, would introduce an element of deception, maybe by turning a cheerful piece into a dirge, resulting in cognitive dissonance as you process the two. A conscious fiction as described above is capable of handling the apparent discordance of experiencing sadness while being happy, and even because of being happy. But a hoax is merely a deliberate and effective effort at the end of a spectrum of intermediate situations produced by various degrees of incompetence and clumsiness. We need to factor in the myriad in-between ways in which basically simple bona fide misunderstandings can muddy the waters and possibly harden into hostility. The only way forward, in my humble opinion, is to acknowledge the general scope for bona fide misunderstanding, thereby softening the hostility to the extent possible.

We cannot posit or circumscribe an incorrigible hard core until we have tried this approach. See the recent example of the black leopard called Diabolo: the seemingly incurable case was sorted inside two minutes.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post960937

This is what is being seen as naivety on Miles Mathis’s part; it is in fact a necessary first step, which may prove enough. If it doesn’t, we can cross that bridge when we come to it. This approach is fully in line with what I have been trying to develop for some time. A while back I used the notion of sophisticated innocence to describe the process of getting our leaders to do as we want them to do, e.g. here:
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    araucaria

i would like to believe what you say...

But not until i see a real conversion within the church itself ~ Say for starters finally allowing women full and equal membership (priesthood)... As well as fully implementing the true spirit of Vatican II !

Note ~ until i see some real change in Rome, i will remain a skeptic and a distracting force against its wayward ways. As i said before, during my religious vocational period 'i witnessed some men that were holy and then some who weren't so holy ... It is up to the new Pope Francis, to prove which path he will lead the faithful unto down or heavenly upward ?
    Giovonni, I disagree that you can sit back and believe something when you see it: if everyone does that, then it ain’t gonna happen. This in my opinion is the mechanism for giving one’s power away, as opposed to focused intention, which correctly applied by such a large number, could make the papacy the most powerful force for good on this planet. See my posts below.

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    @Flash...who wrote:
    Quote "Strange that you link this to slavery Ulli, aren't we in a global planetary slavery right now?
    If so, how can we expect the Elite or PTB or dracos to give us any freedom?
    The door opening through them, i doubt it.
    Their hand may have to be forced.
    It makes me think of someone once telling me it was karma, and I answered that my karma was to stop her.
    The job has to be done by us, wishfull thinking or magical happenings are not enough to have people as deeply ingrained in their ownerships change at what seems the flip of fingers. Lots of work usually is done prior by the slaves."
    To be honest, I think this is debatable. While there are definitely signs of slavery
    there are also signs of freedom, and of possibility of escape,
    as well as of "slave masters" who are generously offering amnesty.
    There are many good people in positions of power who have the best of mankind at heart.
    Who are loving and sincere.
    Not only is the elite made up of 'black hats' and 'white hats',
    but within each member there is a mixture of goodwill and need for personal survival.

No one person has all the power, and those who are identified with institutions
    usually have less power than someone who has escaped the trappings of
    material society, with it's status symbols, and lives a simple life.
    For good example of a mixture of oversimplistic attitudes to good and bad in people, especially those with power, take the former Cardinal Bergoglio. As a Jesuit (bad), there is doubt over his role during the dark years in Argentina: maybe he didn’t protect some of his left-leaning order, who disappeared. So there were Jesuits on both sides of that conflict – this means that whatever side you take, some Jesuits are good people.

For some, the new pope is a good man, who looks after the poor and lives a simple personal life, taking the animal-lover Francis of Assissi as his role model. For others, if he is in that top job, then he cannot be a good man. And they will likely discover that Berg in German means mountain and oglio in Italian means eye, put two and two together and decide that he is the eye on the pyramid. They will likely speculate that he was smuggled away to Argentina in a U-boat at the end of the war as a 9-year-old fascist.

Let me put a more positive slant on all this. The major issue this time around was choosing between a pro-Curia cardinal and a reformist. The Curia are called the Romans, so the Petrus Romanus scenario could have been any one of those guys getting in; so possibly choosing a reformist from the other side of the planet was the best answer to derailing the apocalyptic game plan and inflicting an unexpected defeat on the divided Romans.

Given that the plan was/is to destroy the Church, it is worth looking at why we might want to preserve it in some form, and how it might be turned more unambiguously into a force for good. One obvious area of competence is prayer. When they say the conclave is inspired by the Holy Spirit, it means that over a hundred people gathered together with a single common focus, and with countless millions outside also focusing on that purpose, the outcome will be the right one for that particular situation. These are large-scale Intention experiments that didn’t wait for Lynne McTaggart to call them that. Hence choosing a pope is something that just about everyone is involved in to some extent, regardless of their views on popery: might as well do it consciously and positively. Since, regardless of our views on leadership, leaders do provide leadership to many (including many who claim otherwise), better have good leaders providing good leadership; which is done by using the same focus that got them elected to guide them every step of the way. A good leader knows that they are not towing people behind him, they are being pushed.

This is how it works, and has been working up till now. Ratzinger got in on this principle and was thrown out on this principle, when he no longer had this spiritual constituency to carry on. The mechanics of his resignation in relation to this or that scandal or agenda are ultimately irrelevant details. Collectively we went to the brink, had a good look down, and have now stepped back.

Pursuing my thoughts on leadership in an earlier post. If the leader is acting out on behalf of/driven by the grassroots, then we may take the counterintuitive view that politicians of late have been no exception, and have continued to fulfill voters’ expectations. As these expectations approached zero and worse, they have behaved accordingly. We do not get the leadership that we deserve or want, we get the leadership that we expect.

The key then is to expect what we really want (and deserve). This is a form of the ‘naïve optimism’ that is so decried on this forum and that some of us see rather differently. It cannot be truly naive since it is conscious. It is actually ‘sophisticated innocence’, which only sounds like an oxymoron to the extent that we haven’t fully understood the concept.

How do we get from where we are to where we want to be? Well some sophisticated innocents have been voting in a few politicians like forum member Simon Parkes, who are already acting upon these positive expectations. As our expectations gradually increase, their performance will follow. This will be so, just as surely as the same principle has so far applied in the opposite direction: the more corrupt we can imagine our politicians to be, the more corrupt they have shown themselves to be.

Unfortunately, I am not sure that forums like Avalon, yes Avalon, have turned this corner yet.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

animovado (3rd September 2015), In your eyes (23rd May 2015), RunningDeer (11th June 2015), Sierra (23rd May 2015), ThePythonicCow (23rd May 2015), ulli (11th June 2015)

25. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Unfortunately, Miles Mathis does not understand that it is aliens indeed that have been running the planet by establishing secret societies and religions and pitting one country against another in endless wars.
    Perhaps we're both right .

By way of example, when people have health issues, they often have to work several layers, over time, to effect a cure. They might need to detoxify their body of poisons and heavy minerals, change their diet from junk food toxins to healthy foods, change their friends from narrow-minded, mean-spirited, to others more clear minded and open hearted, work out some deeply embedded emotional issues and change their emotional temperaments, and, by your report, perhaps have some implants removed and abductions ceased. Health of an individual involves various physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels.

Perhaps it is not just the alien influence, nor just the human bastards in power, that afflict humanity. Perhaps it is that, and more, including the physical and electrical planet and other life forms on the planet, which influence our well being, and which could use some healing ... all interacting layers, each subtle and complex in their own ways.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

animovado (3rd September 2015), Chris Gilbert (6th June 2015), In your eyes (23rd May 2015), Neal (29th May 2015), RunningDeer (11th June 2015), Sierra (23rd May 2015), ulli (11th June 2015)

27. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    Greetings...
    I read Miles' piece...and I reread the protocols...and all I can say is...the events depicted since the late 1700's have come to fruition...much as they were written...and they continue to be implemented (as we speak)...and who the perpe-traitors are seems evident ...by who has benefited from the atrocities, and continues to do so...
    How anyone can call these protocols ... fiction...in my opinion...is absurd...and just plain wrong...what has been done is a fact...Miles missed the entire point.
    Blessings
    end of line.
    The PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION were supposedly written in the late 1800's, not late 1700's (nit, sorry.)

More to the point, Miles Mathes goes to some length in his article to explain that fiction can be substantially true. Fiction does not mean lies, but is rather a style of presentation. As Miles writes, speaking of these Protocols, "It is a fiction that is mostly true."

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

animovado (3rd September 2015), araucaria (23rd May 2015), Lefty Dave (23rd May 2015), mosquito (24th May 2015), Neal (29th May 2015), Sierra (23rd May 2015), ulli (11th June 2015)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Here is another ‘fiction’, a publication by Sidney Warburg (no person of that name ever existed,): The Financial Sources of National Socialism, Three Conversations with Hitler, translated by J.G. Schoup, van Holkema & Warendorf, Publishers, Amsterdam, 1933. English version, Hitler’s Secret Backers, CPA Books, 1999. The German translation by Rene Sonderegger bears the words ‘Documentation concerning the financing of political events, for the Archives of the Schweizerischen Landesbibliothek, February 11, 1947’.

Anthony C. Sutton devotes chapter 10 of his book Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler to the ‘Myth of Sidney Warburg’, in which he notes how ‘many of the then-little-known facts recorded in the book are accurate’, and concludes, ‘this could have been a book designed to break the back of Hitler’s supporters abroad, to inhibit the planned transfer of U.S. war-making potential, and to eliminate financial and diplomatic support of the Nazi state. If this was the goal, it is regrettable that the book failed to achieve any of these purposes.’ http://www.reformation.org/wall-st-ch10.html

As with Shane ‘the Ruiner’, I am not particularly interested in the identity of the author of this pamphlet or the truth or otherwise of its content. I have not read this anywhere, but it occurs to me that it sounds suspiciously like Sidney Weinberg of Goldman Sachs came in for a slight change of surname rather than it being a Warburg with an invented first name. Obviously this piece of writing falls short of total honesty: the story has been somewhat fictionalized in certain details so as to preserve the writer’s anonymity, and is therefore describable as containing a certain amount of disinformation without necessarily being substantially untrue.

I suggest this was a kind of therapy to control the madness experienced by bankers being dishonest with themselves. Aby Warburg, Paul Warburg’s eldest brother, walked out of the banking business, ended up really going mad and shut up in a sanatorium. When he cured himself (for he was the sane one), he became a dangerous potential whistleblower, and I am as sure as I can be that he was taken out by another brother, Max, who was also head of the German secret service.

You are sometimes dealing with entities that are an inextricable blend of good and bad. The rabid dog was the analogy used on a psychopath thread about a year ago. ‘Sidney Warburg’, the pseudonym of the banker who blew the whistle on the funding of Hitler which he had personally supervised, described his struggle of conscience when dealing with people who were sometimes family.

Quote There are moments when I want to run away from a world of such intrigue, trickery, swindling, and tampering with the stock exchange. Every so often I mention these things to my father as well as to other bankers and brokers. Do you know what I can never understand? How it is possible that people of good and honest character—for which I have ample proof—participate in swindling and fraud, knowing full well that it will affect thousands. The powers in Sinclair Trust have brought in millions of dollars to Wall Street, but ruined thousands of savers. When one questions the reasons for the dishonest and morally indefensible practices of financial leaders one never gets an answer. Although their private lives are orderly and good, it can’t be that they discard their true characters as soon as they enter the financial world, forgetting all concepts of honesty and morality in favour of money, sometimes millions of dollars.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

animovado (3rd September 2015), Reinhard (24th May 2015), ThePythonicCow (23rd May 2015), ulli (11th June 2015)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Greetings...

I think you are wrong on the date...I think they were written in 1776...
    Blessings
    end of line.
    The PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION were supposedly written in the late 1800's, not late 1700's (nit, sorry.)

More to the point, Miles Mathes goes to some length in his article to explain that fiction can be substantially true. Fiction does not mean lies, but is rather a style of presentation. As Miles writes, speaking of these Protocols, "It is a fiction that is mostly true."
    Written in 1776................. How much sense does that make???
    Last edited by Lefty Dave; 23rd May 2015 at 17:43.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (23rd May 2015), ulli (11th June 2015)

33. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How much sense does that make???
    I'm guessing from the triple ??? that something you quoted looked senseless to you .

But I'm not sure what in particular looked so to you.

P.S. -- Aha - you were editing in the 1776 date as I was posting the above confusion. Let me ponder this a bit more now.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Lefty Dave (23rd May 2015)

35. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Continuing the previous post, from (a site I have not visited before) The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion: Proof of an Ancient Conspiracy:
    Quote In the 18th century we find yet another manifestation of the ancient conspiracy, this time in the works of Adam Weishaupt, who founded in Bavaria his secret order of the Illuminati in 1776. Many regard Weishaupt's philosophy and work to be the true single origin of the Protocols. However, I have to disagree strongly.
    So my current hypothesis, based on this quite limited research, is that Weishaupt founded the Illuminati in 1776, and that some consider that the true origin of the Protocols, but that earlier comments above that the actual Protocols were apparently written in the late 1800's stand unchallenged.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Lefty Dave (23rd May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast