+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exopolitical Maths - Artificial Intelligence Role in Exopolitics

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Exopolitical Maths - Artificial Intelligence Role in Exopolitics

Wrote a bit on "exopolitical maths", a phrase said to me telepathically via an extraterrestrial artificial intelligence. I believe a large number of exopolitical deals are handled via AI.

Full Article:
    Exopolitical Maths - Artificial Intelligence Role in Exopolitics

I was once explained something called "Exopolitical Maths", additionally certain ETs related to exopolitical deals as "equations", or referred to "equations" having to do with their deals... Equations meaning there are maths involved in the deals, specifically related to how much power the dark or the light has in the universal region or any given planet(planets can differ). This is based on potentially many things, however I was conveyed it is partly based on the developed universal population. Those who sponsor dark(Satanists basically), and those who sponsor light, are identified after global first contact on worlds.

Many choices are given to a planet when global first contact happens. Some of these are on individual levels. Eventually I was told on worlds like ours there are breakaway civilizations after global first contact,.. To cultivate the number of people who sponsor darkness in the universe is one of the dark ETs highest agendas. Which is somewhat evidenced by them abducting and hybridizing with people,...although I'm sure there are other reasons for it as well. ETs never do something for one reason in any of my experiences with them. Their AI and own selves are aware of many reasons to do something on a world like ours, always hitting more than 2 birds with one stone.

So in a nutshell Exopolitical maths are race/group population based(or otherwise) AI deal making processes between Extraterrestrials when making deals. Some deals made by extraterrestrials are made by living beings of course, not just AI. However they would always analyze their own AI's information before making an exopolitical deal from what I have been conveyed. All interstellar physical extraterrestrials have pretty advanced AI.

At this point extraterrestrial deal making artificial intelligence is very advanced. I would advise to never make a deal with a dark extraterrestrial if my experiences are any indicator... They are always getting the better end of the deal..
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...opolitics.html

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (23rd May 2015), Baby Steps (26th June 2015), Flash (23rd May 2015), justntime2learn (25th May 2015), Lifebringer (26th June 2015), Monica Vogan (25th May 2015), PRAGMAE (27th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th May 2015), william r sanford72 (23rd May 2015), yelik (24th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,362 times in 4,613 posts

Default Re: Exopolitical Maths - Artificial Intelligence Role in Exopolitics

I agree on that , it's all about sorting the maths .

Try prime numbers
    Last edited by Agape; 23rd May 2015 at 23:27.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

justntime2learn (25th May 2015), Omni (23rd May 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

AI is a topic along with transhumanism is the new sci-fi trend. Its covered in many movies and TV shows. More predictive programming.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (24th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)
    AI is a topic along with transhumanism is the new sci-fi trend. Its covered in many movies and TV shows. More predictive programming.
    The predictive programming is (fearmongering) that it is evil and will take over mankind from what I've seen. I don't go out to many movies though so I'm not sure what they are rolling out these days.

Regardless the topic of AI is a big one, not only for predictive programming. It is a topic that is quite big and has many valid things to speak about, this topic included. Getting to know ET technology has given me a respect for good AI. To think AI is only predictive programming is quite a limited perspective...
    Last edited by Omni; 23rd May 2015 at 13:17.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

justntime2learn (25th May 2015), Monica Vogan (25th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th May 2015), yelik (24th May 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    The predictive programming is that it is evil and will take over mankind from what I've seen. I don't go out to many movies though so I'm not sure what they are rolling out these days.

Regardless the topic of AI is a big one, not only for predictive programming. It is a topic that is quite big and has many valid things to speak about, this topic included. Getting to know ET technology has given me a respect for good AI. To think AI is only predictive programming is quite a limited perspective...
    I am puzzled by your response. Maybe you do not understand predictive programming and its purpose. It is a major subliminal programming tool employed by the media.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Omni (23rd May 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th May 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I am puzzled by your response. Maybe you do not understand predictive programming and its purpose. It is a major subliminal programming tool employed by the media.
    I was a bit puzzled by yours as well. I am not a major media source. My writing is not predictive programming based. I understand predictive programming perfectly fine.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

justntime2learn (25th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th May 2015), yelik (24th May 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I was a bit puzzled by yours as well. I am not a major media source. My writing is not predictive programming based. I understand predictive programming perfectly fine.
    My comment was regarding my observation about the proliferation of AI in entertainment media as a means of predictive programming. It would appear that you took it personally.

If AI turns out to be good or not remains to be seen. I have noticed that more often than not AI in movies turn out to be the good guy, and humans with their flaws, weaknesses and corruptibility the bad guy.
    Last edited by loveoflife; 23rd May 2015 at 20:11.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Lifebringer (24th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (24th May 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Yep, humans are the corrupt ones in the movies. It's like designing a self-sustaining farm of drip irrigation for crops, and the CIA using it for water boarding. Like signs, logos, and pyramids, the good and the bad used them. Its the hearts and minds of those using it, that make stuff go bad or good.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

justntime2learn (25th May 2015), Omni (24th May 2015), Ulyse30 (3rd July 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Omniverse, I was not going to post in your thread because I did not understand all of it.
    I was going to give you space and such

But did you see the news about John Nash's death?
    He was the mathematician made famous by the Russel Crowe film "A Beautiful Mind".

Personally, I think there is a whole lot more to what some of these "crazy" people studied than what the MSM tells us.
    yes they have a diagnosis, yes they have to see doctors,

but still there is something so fascinating and "extra-normal" about them, I guess "preternatural/paranormal" --
    It's worth writing down and preserving some of the things they write/wrote.

Just because something seems complicated, wrong, or just "too different" doesn't mean it isn't worth analyzing.

There is also a phenomenon called "information overload", and personally I think it accounts for some of what we see in people like John Nash.
    It wasn't just that his mind was apt to lean the way it did. He undoubtedly struck on enough truth and saw far enough into the workings of nature that it was very hard on him;
    it's virtually impossible to communicate that kind of math/connectedness to living breathing humans.

Because humans want desperately to believe in their individuality, their separateness.
    I think this is part of why many people fear death; death is the ultimate return to the All/Source, the point where we re-join the Universe as a whole and measure the worth of our lives against that whole.

Sorry for the long rant,
    I just think it's special and interesting that you posted this thread literally the week John Nash was taken from us.

Bless you and keep writing, we all have a story to tell.

Quote http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.

John Forbes Nash, Jr. (June 13, 1928 – May 23, 2015) was an American mathematician whose works in game theory, differential geometry, and partial differential equations have provided insight into the factors that govern chance and events inside complex systems in daily life.

His theories are used in economics, computing, evolutionary biology, artificial intelligence, accounting, politics and military theory. Serving as a Senior Research Mathematician at Princeton University during the latter part of his life, he shared the 1994 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences with game theorists Reinhard Selten and John Harsanyi. In 2015, he was awarded the Abel Prize (along with Louis Nirenberg) for his work on nonlinear partial differential equations.

In 1959, Nash began showing clear signs of mental illness, and spent several years at psychiatric hospitals being treated for paranoid schizophrenia. After 1970, his condition slowly improved, allowing him to return to academic work by the mid-1980s.[1] His struggles with his illness and his recovery became the basis for Sylvia Nasar's biography A Beautiful Mind as well as a feature film starring Russell Crowe.[2][3][4]

On May 23, 2015, Nash and his wife were killed in an automobile accident in New Jersey.
    Although I did not study his life I wish I had met this man before he died.

18. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Intriguing article Omni

I agree math / probabilities / AI and all that do play a logical role - "I Robot"
    Human emotion can be both a positive and negative. Doing things right vs doing the right things poses a dilemma.

For me, any decision that causes harm or suffering to another is fundamentally wrong, although from a leadership point of view decisions for the so called greater good are often used to justify actions.

There is scope for conflict when say an advanced beings utilizes all know information to make a decision based on AI vs the way humans make decisions. Can human compassion and stage of development be accurately accounted for especially when we are lied to on a grand scale. Unless we have access to true knowledge then we will always be up the creek without a paddled even witrh advanced AI, in my opinion.

The Prime Directive of non interference from Star Trek springs to mind. Because of human frailties, such as greed and lust for power we have too many secret and conflicting agendas that separate society preventing us from working as one.

I imagine all races no matter how advanced are faced with the constant battle between between dark and light or good and evil - an essential balance - too much sugar is bad for you!
    Last edited by yelik; 25th May 2015 at 00:12.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Omni (25th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (25th May 2015), Ulyse30 (3rd July 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,362 times in 4,613 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Omniverse, I was not going to post in your thread because I did not understand all of it.
    I was going to give you space and such

But did you see the news about John Nash's death?
    He was the mathematician made famous by the Russel Crowe film "A Beautiful Mind".

Personally, I think there is a whole lot more to what some of these "crazy" people studied than what the MSM tells us.
    yes they have a diagnosis, yes they have to see doctors,

but still there is something so fascinating and "extra-normal" about them, I guess "preternatural/paranormal" --
    It's worth writing down and preserving some of the things they write/wrote.

Just because something seems complicated, wrong, or just "too different" doesn't mean it isn't worth analyzing.

There is also a phenomenon called "information overload", and personally I think it accounts for some of what we see in people like John Nash.
    It wasn't just that his mind was apt to lean the way it did. He undoubtedly struck on enough truth and saw far enough into the workings of nature that it was very hard on him;
    it's virtually impossible to communicate that kind of math/connectedness to living breathing humans.

Because humans want desperately to believe in their individuality, their separateness.
    I think this is part of why many people fear death; death is the ultimate return to the All/Source, the point where we re-join the Universe as a whole and measure the worth of our lives against that whole.

Sorry for the long rant,
    I just think it's special and interesting that you posted this thread literally the week John Nash was taken from us.

Bless you and keep writing, we all have a story to tell.

Quote http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.

John Forbes Nash, Jr. (June 13, 1928 – May 23, 2015) was an American mathematician whose works in game theory, differential geometry, and partial differential equations have provided insight into the factors that govern chance and events inside complex systems in daily life.

His theories are used in economics, computing, evolutionary biology, artificial intelligence, accounting, politics and military theory. Serving as a Senior Research Mathematician at Princeton University during the latter part of his life, he shared the 1994 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences with game theorists Reinhard Selten and John Harsanyi. In 2015, he was awarded the Abel Prize (along with Louis Nirenberg) for his work on nonlinear partial differential equations.

In 1959, Nash began showing clear signs of mental illness, and spent several years at psychiatric hospitals being treated for paranoid schizophrenia. After 1970, his condition slowly improved, allowing him to return to academic work by the mid-1980s.[1] His struggles with his illness and his recovery became the basis for Sylvia Nasar's biography A Beautiful Mind as well as a feature film starring Russell Crowe.[2][3][4]

On May 23, 2015, Nash and his wife were killed in an automobile accident in New Jersey.
    Although I did not study his life I wish I had met this man before he died.

I found a documentary ( beyond and aside the movie "Beautiful Mind'' that does not perhaps tell John Nash' story with accuracy despite it's being very beautiful movie ) worth reviewing especially in light of recent trend of conspiracy theories ,
    the way they're frowned upon by the mainstream academia
    but also , can compare the 'spirit' of how such claims were met with in 50s/60s and the way they're being treated nowadays,
    all depending on individual case and circumstances of course ...

I'm not sure it offers *much* reflection on the topic but perhaps a precious bit or two .

And then there's also ....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2241346

Mathematician John Nash spoke of tweaking Einstein’s theory of relativity days before death

Quote John Nash, the late mathematician who inspired the movie “A Beautiful Mind,” spoke of tweaking the famed theory of relativity just days before his death, a friend told the Daily News Saturday.

Three days before Nash and his wife, Alicia, were killed in a car accident on the New Jersey Turnpike, the famed mathematician discussed his changes to Einstein’s theory in Norway on May 20.

“There’s nothing secret about the equation Nash was studying,” French mathematician Cédric Villani told the Daily News.

Nash, 86, had been working on a modified equation for general relativity — which describes movement relative to space and time — for decades, Villani said. Nash even discussed his ideas with Einstein in the ’50s, but their talk was “not productive.”

The Nobel Prize winner “thought he had a better model” for the theory first devised in 1916, said Villani, a Fields Medal winner.

There are some discrepancies between the theory of relativity and other areas of physics, Villani said.

“We know that the theory of relativity works extraordinarily well to describe certain things, like the trajectory of Mercury,” Villani said. “But there are still mysteries in the field.”

Nash wanted to alter the measure of the curvature of space and time, or how the dimensions of space and time are altered by the presence of energy, Villani said.

Nash’s proposed equation might create different predictions than Einstein’s for certain physics matters, Villani said, without being able to specify.

“Einstein himself said no theory ever in physics is sure to stay eternally true,” Villani said. “Things might always change.”

More research needs to be done to see if Nash’s theory is the better one, Villani said. Some cosmologists say it’s “not a good equation” for “plausible” reasons, he said.

“It might be just something that has no consequence and no interest while what Nash did during his life was totally amazing and little talked about,” Villani said.

Nash was in Norway to accept the prestigious 2015 Abel Prize with New York University Prof. Louis Nirenberg. They were honored for their work with nonlinear partial differential equations, which look at variations in functions.

The Princeton University research mathematician’s struggle with schizophrenia inspired the Oscar-winning 2001 movie “A Beautiful Mind,” starring Russell Crowe and Jennifer Connelly.

Nirenberg said the week in Norway was a “dream.”

“About 20 years ago somebody asked me, ‘Were there any mathematicians you would consider as geniuses?’” Nirenberg said, according to a press release. “I said, ‘I can think of one, and that’s John Nash.’... He had a remarkable mind. He thought about things differently from other people.”

Just so that you don't think that all of 'conspiracy theory' is dead , or get bored on your vacation . There's always something to sort out like equations ...

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

meeradas (26th June 2015), Omni (18th June 2015), ponda (26th June 2015), Ulyse30 (3rd July 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Sometimes I don't put the ideas out there that come in, because of this polarity thingy. I keep them in or as an artist, draw them or name them and write the title and details of its purpose. However as a human being I feel my best contribution is to stave off increasing transportation pollution, as India and China move into the economic structured system. So all my green ideas that the elites are fighting against, I give freely for the benefit of the planet. Water capture, natural flood filtration stations, solar wind combo ideas to power the filtration systems as well as that horrid excessive heat.(that's just India) I gave my electric car away in 1997 and we now have the Prius, but I wanted the wind vent system in the roof that would turn the turbines for recharging as you drive, or even tricked out in solar roof to keep lithium batteries charged. It was the "Switch 2000." As we were almost at the year 2000 and I was a Gore voter. Strictly green.

SWITCH= Solar Wind Integrated Technology CHarging, get it? When the batteries are fully charged a "switch" to off would halt recharging process.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Ulyse30 (3rd July 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

AI is one big polling of everybody and everything for the purpose of business, defense, politics. Why else do you think they've held control after pillaging the world? Polling the public's minds to see if they are catching on to them. Paranoid and fearful of the coming end of their rule. Their time really is up, and some of them have a "if I can't, nobody will" complex when backed against the wall. Very dangerous, but with disclosure of all the do, puts the justice dept and pentagon good people on their trails. That alone makes them stop what they do, because the law is onto them. The purpose is to stay a step or two ahead of prosecution. They really didn't bargain on Americans and the world waking up and seeking prosecution and accountability.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Ulyse30 (3rd July 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    AI is one big...
    AI is not any one thing IMO. It is neutral technology that can be used for a very wide range of things.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Ulyse30 (3rd July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread