Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Choice Point: Escape the web? Or Hunt the Spider?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Default Re: Choice Point: Escape the web? Or Hunt the Spider?

From what I've seen evolving through and in the 'western society' regarding spiritual and most other 'exotic arts' blend for decades now ,

people ( are people ) want a 'smoothie' , trick, mix , fix their immediate problems and stay who they are , this 'western society' had been overpowered by material - materialistic values to such a deal many people don't even dare to look out of the loop without fear that 'knowledge and civilisation' rise and fall with them .

Ask many of those drunk , unwashed , homeless beggars lingering around with card boxes of cheap wine or whatever and you'd find some of them have pretty straight philosophical and political views and more over ,
    they know with disarming accuracy where does the matrix begin and where does it end .

Civilisation matrix is largely a problem of rich man Even if you're not exactly 'rich' most probably you still have things you rely on, dwell on, material things ,
    and it's not any more simple nowadays than it was thousands years ago ,

we all pay taxes for those things, for living in civilisations 'safe zone' . We pay for water to drink, nearly for air the breathe , especially the air soaked with car fuels but forget it ... it makes you feel better, you say . They say ..

And then , you want to do some 'yoga' or search for truth , or learn meditation.

You know, in the land ( should say part of the world ) where these arts and disciplines and knowledge were preserved for thousands of years intact ,
    through narrow lineages of teachers and students passing their knowledge from mouth to ear and actually using their memory ( the condemned and ''unreliable'' personality item to todays 'material scientists' ) to preserve thousands of pages of verses before they were ever written down ,
    keeping sacred vows of ethical and other disciplines , vows of practise and loyalty to the one teacher who chose you as his worthy student .

The knowledge that is now being sold, advertised through various media, misused for any low aim or claim of lofty one was and is authentic in its origin,

I did go after it too ... as a youngster , with pure heart ... and found there're authentic sources , scriptures, history , teachers too . They're not 'readily available' though ,
    and well, the internet was probably still in diapers when I set my foot on the path ..

When I came back to Europe , and each time I came back, I was teaching ..

this is where I gained some of the most precious to me experiences , through contact and communication with people ..

I'm not the only one who did this, to boost the spiritual and empowered side of the civilisation , bring out the heart and truth from the heart to surface ,
    offer the best quality for free . I never taught for money, nor I agreed to collecting fees at the door ,
    though through the years people tried to take me to the 'money making business' ,
    I resisted because it does not match my principles .

But from what I've seen happened later ... after the first, enthusiastic spiritual blast of pure hearts and great ideals was the 'new economy' coming to place and becoming the most important, fashionable facet of society ,
    the great 'Big Brother' who is always right , the materialism who failed from the East returned from the West ,
    and he's at all sides now, all corners of the world .

Everything that could be merchandised and profited on had been used thus already,

and the results are poorly for the truth .

Most people won't ever understand WHY things do not work as they were sold to them or why they never can work as advertised ,
    if even for the fact of being advertised . It's a whole chain of things you won't understand unless .. you're willing to change .

And no teacher , no friend , no one outside is entitled or permitted to tell you 'come change your lifestyle' because 'Truth' is not lifestyle after all .

There's great deal of knowledge ( aka ''secret knowledge'' ) and disciplines ( ''arts'' , ''abilities'' ) locked within people that won't work unless the time is right ,
    and unless certain criteria are met through wider society , including ethical criteria .

These are not taken lightly .. among the old initiated societies and circles, be it in India , Tibet or anywhere else such traditions would be kept alive .

People with low intents simply do not get in . That's how they struggled to avoid influx of curious 'outsiders' for centuries and when they could not do better and their respective cultures were virtually raped and exploited for that knowledge
    they gave up and out what could be given ,

but truth can't be given , it has to come from within you .

The 'seal' on the 'true facts' and disciplines is very heavy .

I come from very skeptical and rational backgrounds as well though , I want to believe .. but I also want to see , and try . So I've travelled far enough to see and try, and touch .. what is real ..
    and there's much I've not seen yet . But I've seen a lot . It would be for long long chat really and the strange facet of my path and all I've been through ,
    is again , I'm kept down .. to what you call 'low profile' in last many years and it's probably the best for me though , I'm not sure if I'll be ever able to forward what I know for human posterity .

In India they say that meeting 'Siddha' , accomplished being who have some special 'above average' ability and knowledge requires lots of good 'karma' .
    It means if you really desire the truth and need to know above all other things in the world ,
    and have a good heart , there's a chance to meet your aims .

The authenticity .. and truthfulness , and perseverance needed .. reminds me of seeking 'true love' , in this civilisation.

The idea itself was so dumped on till now that it does not exist for most people , similar to great spiritual truth ,
    the Brave New World lives .. with its conventions and convictions of us doing it the right way because there's no other way .

My heart cries ..too often .. for many years I thought there's a hope . I had a 'faith' . The people and their system deceived me ,
    because they could and because it seemed 'more right' to them .

I always tried to bring them back the best I found, so I did this time ... and they ran away, mostly, not knowing what to do .

Yes I've seen hundreds of successful charlatans and whistleblowers on stage , lunatics and fanatics being smart a$$es is all that matters .

I've seen where the yellow and black ribbon runs .

It's not a secret , it's just that it can't be changed easily unless and until the majority of human society are evolved enough to want to change it, all together , without fight .

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

3(C)+me (28th May 2015), Alekahn2 (27th May 2015), Calz (27th May 2015), Curt (27th May 2015), Flash (27th May 2015), Hervé (27th May 2015), Iloveyou (27th May 2015), Johnny (27th May 2015), Mike (27th May 2015), Padmé (28th May 2015), PurpleLama (27th May 2015), Reinhard (28th May 2015), Ruby L. (28th May 2015), RunningDeer (27th May 2015), seko (28th May 2015), skyflower (30th May 2015), The Alley Cat (14th June 2015), transiten (27th May 2015), ulli (27th May 2015), william r sanford72 (27th May 2015), Wind (27th May 2015), yuhui (28th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Wow, Agape, thanks so much for your last post.

That was incredibly heartfelt and timely- a distillation of your experience into language that I can really feel and understand.

I appreciate your willingness to look past the cynicism in my initial post and bring your considerable wisdom to the party...
    Last edited by Curt; 27th May 2015 at 11:24.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Agape (27th May 2015), Calz (27th May 2015), Flash (27th May 2015), Johnny (27th May 2015), Mike (27th May 2015), PurpleLama (27th May 2015), Ruby L. (28th May 2015), RunningDeer (27th May 2015), seko (28th May 2015), transiten (27th May 2015), ulli (27th May 2015), Wind (27th May 2015), yuhui (28th May 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Easier said than done.

My illusions have been my best teachers, along with my many wrong turns and mistakes. I reserve the right to be wrong. My best teachers are my critics, who have taken the time to point my faults and illusions out for me.
    Agree with you there, funny thing in my 20:ies I recorded an album called "Illusions" an I've had a few: Neptune conj South Node in Libra Tsquare Venus and Libra Moon conj Neptune....

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Flash (27th May 2015), Johnny (27th May 2015), Mike (27th May 2015), ulli (27th May 2015), yuhui (28th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: Choice Point: Escape the Web? Or Hunt the Spider?

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)
    Even the bad teachers/gurus are good once exposed they teach us much about ourselves. There are some good spiritual teachers who teach, individuality, self responsibility and the need to move beyond their teachings and influence. I speak from experience.

Then there are those who want to follow, to be led and want a saviour, they will attract what they want.

The sincere with attract a sincere teacher, and the insincere............................
    Noone said there is no good spiritual teachers but naming someone who purpously brainwashes pple as "good" that's a bit too thick I think.

I think this way of reasoning is "oversimplifying" the issue. In a way I agree since I believe we choose ourselves what lessons to learn before reincarnating but saying that someone who ends up in a sect while seeking help is necessarily "not sincere" is heartless.

There's this risk of distorting the belief in reincarnation so as to say "Well you choose to be poor in this life so I'm not going to help you".
    Unfortunately, those who are the most successful healers, for example, are also the targets of those colleagues of theirs who dwell within the ranks of mediocrity who are not as talented and gifted in the art of healing as the one they are criticizing and debunking. It's called professional jealousy and it's rampant not only in the area of healers but in other area's too... like psychics and so on. Those who are only nominally talented flock together in a united front against anyone who's better than they are at "it" and because there are more of them than the truly talented, where they strive to establish mediocrity as the "standard" for any given "talent" .... if you are better than they are at "it"... they don't like you and you will suffer the consequences of their wrath by being accused of fraud by them by showing how good you are at "it" in any demonstrable way.

In the area of healing... John of God has been a favorite target of those ones I speak about above. They will rant on and on about him to persuade you to think he's a fraud.... or worse, evil. They don't like him because he's better than they are at healing people... hence why they target him all the time. But this is just one example of what I'm talking about here.
    Last edited by Roisin; 27th May 2015 at 13:26.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Flash (27th May 2015), Johnny (27th May 2015), loveoflife (28th May 2015), Mike (27th May 2015), transiten (27th May 2015), yuhui (28th May 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    additionally,

i meant to say...to your point..

i dont know anything about any controlled demolition orchestrated by "them"...ive always felt that the alt media was by its very nature self destructive and not needing of any outside influence to distort it. not to marginalize your opinion - which may be valid - but i think its notions such as these that perpetuate the disorder in alt media...notions that "they" are doing it to "us".

i think we're doing it to us.

and my grand theory on why this is, is because...drumroll please...: we're bored.

Mike, two great posts, thanks very much.

....And to be fair, I don't 'know' anything about it either. I suspect. Very strongly. But that's all. I do think there is a 'they' in this screwed up equation.

'Their' existence is suggested by loads of evidence and testimony that's hard to ignore at this point- whoever 'they' are.

But I agree we're greatly assisting 'them' in 'their' work of ****ing 'us' over.

Maybe alt culture is ineffectual because it's 'bored'...wandering around the same territory over and over and getting nowhere.

But maybe that boredom is just a symptom of never going far enough- of stopping at familiar boundaries every goddam time.

Of responding with a shrug to the invisible fence.

Because Jesus Christ, Mike, as a community we're like the 'dad' on America's Funniest Home Video getting whacked in the balls by a whiffle ball bat every week.

It's a different 'dad' every episode. Sometimes he wears a sweater. Sometimes he’s got a set of barbeque tongs in his hands. But it's the same clip.

And every week the same dull roar of laughter from the audience, the same blind acceptance that this man's bruised ball sack represents the absolute pinnacle of hilarity in the ****ing universe.

That kind of banality, in all its varieties, makes my stomach churn and me feel a little less alive every time I encounter it.

What it doesn't do, is bore me.

So, what's our role as internet forum posters- as keyboard warriors- supposed to be? No idea. Certainly not militant revolutionaries.

But **** me. What if we were just a touch more engaged and refused to accept pure bull**** when it’s right under our noses.

From where I'm sitting that would be revolutionary enough.

....Anyway...you know what I mean.
    Last edited by Curt; 27th May 2015 at 21:11.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Agape (27th May 2015), Alekahn2 (28th May 2015), Calz (28th May 2015), Johnny (27th May 2015), Mike (27th May 2015), Padmé (28th May 2015), RunningDeer (27th May 2015), transiten (27th May 2015), ulli (27th May 2015), william r sanford72 (27th May 2015), yuhui (28th May 2015)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

Well said Curt. And thanks for the laughs! ("Dad" metaphor)

Occasionally there will be a rallying cry on the forum, something along the lines of "we can do better"....and it excites members and stimulates good conversation. And then...it sort of fizzles out and we just go back to what we did before....

How can we maintain that enthusiasm and not revert back to the dull applause from the studio audience and the acceptance of banality as our status quo? Man I don't know. I did attempt an answer to this recently in a bit about "style" but I think it was a clumsy and poorly written post honestly...

As to our role here as keyboard warriors...sheesh, I wish i could answer that too. But I feel your frustration. I really do. And I think its from a lack of action. For me it is anyway. The error occurs I think when we want the forum to be more than it really is...when our expectations are too high. Some regard the forum as *the* vehicle for change and revolution, when really its just a small part. An important part, but a small part. The action we're all looking for is right outside our windows, in the real world. We all have to act as emissaries out there in a sense...to carry the msg along and act as a bunch of mini Neos.

I joked recently on your wall that you'll likely split before I get a chance to say "bye" to you, but trust me..I get it brother! I kind of do the same thing. DonJuan has a great quote in the Casteneda books, about touching things in your world and then keeping it moving. Its the whole art of knowing when to arrive, when to split, and most importantly, knowing how much time to spend on any one thing so as to not exhaust its relevance. Know what I mean? The forum is like that - when used properly, and when its not overused, it stays relevant and exciting and fun. I wish we had 10,000 active members. I really do! (Something tells me you disagree! Haha)

Anyway, my head is throbbing and sore and as a result I'm not communicating well, so I'll stop here. Hope I've made a little sense, anyway...
    Last edited by Mike; 27th May 2015 at 14:39.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Agape (27th May 2015), Alekahn2 (28th May 2015), Calz (28th May 2015), Camilo (28th May 2015), Curt (27th May 2015), Johnny (27th May 2015), Roisin (27th May 2015), RunningDeer (27th May 2015), transiten (27th May 2015), yuhui (28th May 2015)

13. Link to Post #47
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Hunting the spiders… well, that can be done.

Trouble is, once in sight: what to do with them?

Then, on the other side of the coin, what to do with the web-entangled suckers?

Both are suffering of the same affliction: “Their Mind.”

That’s from the writing of a sucker turned spider (according to some): Carlos Castaneda when he wrote:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    […]

Castaneda's "Predator":
    "We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. [...] You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico. [...] They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them.' [...]

"'I want to appeal to your analytical mind, ' don Juan said. 'Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.' [...]

"In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now. [...]

"Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them." [Castaneda, The Active Side of Infinity, 1998, pp. 213-220]
    So, having “Their Mind” in our minds, we got WWI, WW II, the 60’s, the New Age as well as TV programming courtesy of Tavistock Institute, etc…

How’s that possible?

Simple, here is how, from the example of a hypnotic trance command implantation:

Quote [Y]ears ago […] a friend of mine was hypnotized by her brother in front of me and her boyfriend. Her brother asked me what I would like him to have her do after he woke her up. I wanted to see if she would repeat something that she would considered silly under normal circumstances. I said, have her get up and flush the toilet every time you tug at your collar.

So he gave her the command, then woke her up. He tugged his collar, she got up, went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet, came back and sat down. He tugged his collar again, and she did it again. And again. After three or four times, I finally asked her why she kept getting up to flush the toilet.

First, she just said it needed flushing. She did it again. And again, I asked her why she kept flushing the toilet. Each time I asked her, she would make up some lame reason as to why she had to flush the toilet.

She got more and more annoyed at me for asking, but she did it again and again upon command and could never see that there was anything strange about it.

Her brother hypnotized her once more to release her of the command, but what an amazing thing to have witnessed.

This is what I saw in my son. He could not answer a simple question but only parrot the party line.

[...]
    The trick is that, in giving us “Their Mind,” they gave the whole of the duality package in pairs of opposites like: guru-suckers, black-white, master-slave, king-subject, good-bad, etc… so that the pattern repeats itself at any level -- as Mandelbrot fractals do, from family to galaxies. Ever seen neighborhood kinglets and their subjects?

The thing is that either one of a pair can be switched on -- on cue -- in any one individual... sometimes in one's lifetime, sometimes in different ones but only very few remember anything and that's a damn, darn, dang clue right there that something is interfering with the memories of a vast majority of people... like being told while watching a timepiece dangling in front of their face: "Remember to forget everything when you get back there..." As for the ones who do remember something, they are ridiculed, laughed at, burnt at stakes, locked up in psychiatric wards, stuffed with antidepressants, etc...

Simon Parkes quoted one of his Mantid mentor imparting to him: “They are not supposed to remember!” in regards to abductees. Whole batches of abductees are implanted or “programmed,” every night, “To remember to forget” along with other "programs."

When no one takes up the king-guru-master polarity on cue, the suckers-subjects-slaves can’t help but elect someone as king-boss-owner or as a reluctant messiah… and the “elected” one switches on the corresponding implant.

When one gets an inkling that this kind of hypnotic-trance implantation of behaviours and marching orders have been going on for eons on this planet (see this thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions) one can get an idea of the size of the task in “waking up” people.
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th May 2015 at 15:39.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

3(C)+me (28th May 2015), Agape (27th May 2015), Alekahn2 (28th May 2015), Calz (28th May 2015), Curt (27th May 2015), Flash (27th May 2015), hohoemi (28th May 2015), Jean-Marie (27th May 2015), Johnny (27th May 2015), Mike (27th May 2015), Reinhard (28th May 2015), Roisin (27th May 2015), RunningDeer (27th May 2015), seko (28th May 2015), The Alley Cat (14th June 2015), transiten (27th May 2015), yuhui (28th May 2015)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just a thought on Mandelbrot fractals. One of the reasons why there are so many different views amongst channelers and people who claim to be in the know about such matters on an esoteric level from their own other dimensional sources on topics like the origins of earth, man and the universe… and how things operate is because they each belong to a separate Mandelbrot set. That there are soooooo many different views and origin stories floating around out there, we can tentatively surmise that these sets are not in contact with each other. In fact, they don’t even know that other sets exist out there and if they do, they ignore them saying their view is the only true one.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Johnny (27th May 2015), Mike (27th May 2015), RunningDeer (27th May 2015), transiten (27th May 2015), ulli (28th May 2015), yuhui (28th May 2015)

17. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Curt, if I may, about 5 years ago picked up a copy of this book:

Quote http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Mafia-.../dp/1573921610

Psychic Mafia Paperback – September 1, 1997
    by LaMar Keene (Author), M. LaMar Keene (Author)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._Lamar_Keene

Morris Lamar Keene (10 August 1936 - 11 June 1996),[1] was a spirit medium in Tampa, Florida and at Camp Chesterfield Indiana, where he was known as the "Prince of the Spiritualists". He is best known for his 1976 book The Psychic Mafia, in which he coined the term "true believer syndrome."

In 1976, Keene co-authored The Psychic Mafia, "as told to" Allen Spraggett, a well-known Canadian writer on paranormal topics. The writer William V. Rauscher, himself a believer in psychic powers,[2] contributed a foreword and a bibliography and wrote that he conducted 75 hours of interviews with Keene, during which Keene admitted that all of his psychic activities were done by fraudulent means. Keene revealed how he got rich by tricking thousands of people in séances (Randi 1995:135). James Randi, a professional magician, interviewed Keene in 1977, and discovered that Keene was quite unsophisticated in fooling people with magic, but Keene explained that his spiritualist clients were easy to fool.(Randi 1982:246) Keene described how the victims fell for the most transparent ruses. Keene coined the term true-believer syndrome in the book (Keene 1997:151).
    I'm not sure that folks were real happy w/ me last time I recommended this book;
    however, it can be a challenge to discern between a gifted psychic and a gifted con artist.

I "felt the urge" so many times to start seeing a for-profit psychic in Seattle.
    There was one at the public market who seemed very successful and low key.
    I think the place was called Jacob's Lamp, and I wondered if there was any legitimacy.

However the other places were the typical "low rent" "neon sign in the window" sort of deal,
    not calm/pretty/feng shui but more like fast food or "cash for your gold now!" lol.

I never did visit them

However that does not mean I didn't run into a few people who practiced.
    One of the people I met in Seattle who practiced the arts was a tarot reader.
    She was a homeless Scottish girl who had a real gift for reading the tarot for people.
    Her reading was free, although she did not do them for just anyone.

The things she said came true down to very specific details.
    And all she was doing was interpreting the random spread of the cards.

I think what some people say about magic and the associated arts is,
    you have to have such a powerful mind and even then, there is risk involved.

Most people probably can't keep up w/ that much information, emotional baggage, hope/letdown.

Also among some occultists there is a tendency to use drugs in order to contact the spirit realm.
    I.e. some of the ones who are not scammy get into drugs for easier access to the spirit realm,
    then for whatever reason end up in thrall to an unfriendly entity or worse, a life of crime.

______

according to the Keene book, even some of the people in the Network are out to get each other.
    Much like aspects of the "alt community" they tend to "keep it going" even if it's a dancing skeleton.

Personally I believe for most people, psychic ability is not something demonstrable on demand,
    it is more like a reflex, a reaction, or a forewarning of an event.

You can't just pull it out like a white rabbit out of a hat and make it dance for money.

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Curt (here)
    Wow, Agape, thanks so much for your last post.

That was incredibly heartfelt and timely- a distillation of your experience into language that I can really feel and understand.

I appreciate your willingness to look past the cynicism in my initial post and bring your considerable wisdom to the party...
    Your post resonates with me only too well ... I would not say it better , the tune of this particular 'string' , the note or subnote we're all experiencing , being inevitable part of ..
    goes deep , and there are even deeper notes , even more difficult to explain .

So thank you very much for sharing your thoughts in open ..

my mind at times seems to be starring blank at the paradox of its own experience ,

so many years passed .. so many words that could never be spoken .

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Curt (28th May 2015), Johnny (28th May 2015), Roisin (28th May 2015), RunningDeer (27th May 2015), yuhui (28th May 2015)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Few important observations I'd like to add ... well , that too has to be an euphemism as 'liking' is not the correct term befitting my observations ..

few thoughts to add on where the 'thin line' starts for me .

The paragraph could be titled 'Facing the Truth' but see if you as a reader can grasp my perspective .
    I'm mulling over this for years now, true, because furthest we've got with the truth is something akin to balancing on a thin rope
    but well , everyone has something .. yes , I'm also turning very self-ironic and self-sarcastic and turning all the 'fun' and ignorance out there against myself because it all , this 'situation treatment' lasted too long now
    and I tried to save it , save smiles, save people having any sort of 'problem' with or because of me , I tried .

The thin-line ... skipping over lots of useless drama .. is somewhere at the 'ET topic' ,
    the TABU .
    I could have also had wiser and calmer life , without it , I was not either short of job or adventures and yes, enjoyed fairly balanced personal life till then .

I have no idea why did I trust that people would trust me - in return - for my trust . The feeling is ... more like a wildlife animal approaching 'tamed human' .
    The chance that this move will be misunderstood ... for anything from incompetence to illness , or even an attempt to attack human civilisation .. is ironically , fairly high ..considering general state of human matters .

Everything could have been just 'fine' and 'right' , without my ET testimony . Of course I don't know what might have happened otherwise . Negatives are impossible to predict or prove .

I was never really concerned with the world of 'ufology' before and avoided commenting on the topic unless I'd know better . I did not know how strong this TABU stands , and yes , we're talking of our 'advanced ' western society now ,
    the TABU stands tall .
    It's one of those, you just never notice unless it happens to you and the chances are 1 to 1000 but I'm sure it's not the only TABU we have .

Imagine that ... it would happen to you . Sitting in front of your mum, spouses , class of people , and telling them about being an 'Extraterrestrial' and about 'ET origin of mankind' and having solid reason to do this .
    Something has happened in your life , more important than they are , than they were , you met someone who were like you , finally and the Life you always belonged to .
    It's a happy and exciting news in fact , if not little vulnerable .

It makes half of them jealous because they always thought being the most important for you , and also .. on the planet ... general anthropocentric principle humans don't like getting over .
    Others get discretely envious , their minds flying high in the prospective halo of fame they think they could reach with such ideas , and so they ask 'why you' . Why not them . Why do you think you're 'so important' .

After hour or so of patient explaining that 'you' have no motives of taking over the world or becoming 'famous extraterrestrial' they're still bathing in their own sweat and disbelief .

It's simply not something they expected from 'you' . Someone more exxcentric should have done that . Someone with tentacles on their head , differently shaped eyes , nose , someone looking less human .

The conversation turns to pathetic display of self-pity ..

in order to make 'you' satisfied , these new 'emissaries ' of mankind attempt fresh baked conversation with the 'new option' presented to them ,

all hoping discretely it's a light hearted joke , one of 'your' didactic games you're willing to take back at next lesson.

The power of TABU comes in place ... while your audience reaches for array of memories associated with 'ET Life' , what probably comes to their mind are countless cases of mad and disproved cult leaders , people committed to mental institutions , hoaxes in Sunday papers , Star Wars and other more or less successful sci-fi and 'take me to your leader' .
    Audience slowly relaxes and starts to giggle . The game is entertaining .. but how serious is it going to get ?

Strangely, most of their 'grey matter' goes blank when stating anything serious about it, maybe it shrinks in self-defence ?

Remind you , the above 'dialogue' in hardly an isolated event , in principle , there are countless other TABUs society can't get over at certain times ..
    people who claim transgender identity , for example or other than 'normal' sexual orientation.
    I've read some of their stories and reactions and fears of their families and friends were not dissimilar to what I've experienced in my circles .

What happens next ... well, some get 'over it' , at least best as they can and remain your friends, others don't .

There are people whom you think you can still approach , discretely at least , and discuss what to do .
    The problem is when 'you' find out there's no answer because no one have them .
    From the top to the bottom of academic circles there's no answer . It's not in anyones textbooks. Not anyone all around the world except for 'freaks' .

You'd have to have damn good luck to meet the next secret Einstein or Beethoven, someone whose mind can fly high .. someone not really interested in world fame and what his peers do at all times but someone intuitive and interested in pursuing the science further .

Someone who won't get another hysterical fit upon hearing you . Someone who knows what to do .
    Because unless you do you're doomed .

The next thing that happens is that you're sent to explore 'like minded individuals' , the alternative community , and be judged against 'other freaks' .

Not even one of the people listed on our site , especially those concerned with claims of intelligent ET life , have scientific credibility or 'provability' in support of their claims .
    There are quite few who tried to take 'the problem' to their own hands and wrong ends and 'produce' any evidence that would befit the purpose ,
    from blurry photos to misunderstood MRI scans .

These people will be your 'peers' and company for long time . But it's hardly the end ..

When people figure out they're not 'ready' to deal with uncomfortable truth ..

they'll try all tactics known to them to bring you back to your senses . They loved you after all , at least so it seems .

Waterboarding is not the fashion of the day , fortunately and they're aware - some of them at least - that 'you' took more cold showers in life than them , probably .
    But try all the other tactics too to let you know who you are ( really ) and how you should ( really ) feel and what you should ( really ) experience ,
    to be normal you .

Should uncomfortable truth be ever mentioned ?

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alekahn2 (28th May 2015), Calz (28th May 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), Flash (28th May 2015), hohoemi (28th May 2015), Iloveyou (28th May 2015), Marie (28th May 2015), Reinhard (28th May 2015), Roisin (28th May 2015), The Alley Cat (14th June 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), ulli (28th May 2015), william r sanford72 (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015), yuhui (28th May 2015)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Should uncomfortable truth ever be withheld?
    The Aquarian spirit, symbolized by the water bearer, is pouring it out, regardless.
    It has brought the quickening of the world since the middle of the nineteenth century.
    First with new inventions, which shifted the old agricultural slavery to a new gear, a new type of slavery...namely factory workers.
    Giving them a pittance of wages was even more convenient than owning them, and providing them with food and a roof.

But then education became more available and the old despotic rulers were dethroned, and replaced by republics.
    And still the dark force borrowed deeper, and continued operated from more hidden and more deceptive vantage points. Started huge wars.

Then the Aquarian spirit erupted with more strength, during the 1960s.
    For a while again, new hope.
    This time the elite came out with even cleverer methods, corrupting even the most idealistic hippies, and luring them to Wall Street. And Communisim fell and the globalist had a field day. Neocons ruled.

And just when I thought all was lost we got the Internet.
    If our truth would be rejected in our immediate friend and family circles, we could now tell it elsewhere, and without leaving our homes.
    Let us never get bored as long as we have Internet freedom.

Let's use this coffee house (or pub) of a forum to share our progress, to hang out, to learn to make our inner alien comfortable, and then go out again and blast our truth at the world via the other social media where every day hundreds of thousands are waiting to learn more about the innermost as well as outermost dimensions.
    Life is rhythmic. And that rhythm moves it on, towards more refinement.

If someone rejects our message let them go and move on yourself.
    Or perhaps linger for a while in case they have a worthwhile and even better message.

The main thing is that all are free to pursue their happiness.
    That is the standard.
    Last edited by ulli; 28th May 2015 at 11:42.

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2015), Alekahn2 (28th May 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), Flash (28th May 2015), hohoemi (28th May 2015), Iloveyou (28th May 2015), Marie (28th May 2015), Roisin (28th May 2015), seko (28th May 2015), The Alley Cat (14th June 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015), yuhui (28th May 2015)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

The most interesting component to come out of Lynn McTaggart's book, 'The Field', is about the nature of the universe.

That meta studies were done -studies of the studies. And then tests and studies to find out what that meant.

What they found, the most important thing they found..... is that the claim of the universe being one of intelligent matter or matter as consciousness is the more feasible scientific outlook. The only one that fit the data. Just one.

That belief and projection is the steerage point, flow point, and reality setting point. That will and drive is matter, is life, is existence, is consciousness.

That whatever the person believed going in, is what they would get, what they would reflect, what they would drive, what they would be.

That repeatedly, the best designed, most foolproof psychic testing, in scientifically perfected methodologies, found that the results depended ENTIRELY, INESCAPABLY on the projection of the administers and those involved in the testing regimen.

That you, the flowing outward point of self reflection of self, of being..that this 'you' is source, window, reality itself.

That it all comes down to you.

There is no external answer, that you are both the question and the answer.

Thousands of tests, overall, all scientifically as perfect as is possible..all saying the same thing.

Which is why there is a battle for your PERCEPTION, as perception and projection IS reality itself, in the context of the projection of this reality bubble or dimension....

Thus, one's genetic expression and then the so called physical growth of the subconscious/hindbrain into that, as child, the subconscious leaning/learning and then the internal voice emergence at age five (ego subconscious/hindbrain as voice origin), then the growth of the structure upon that.... those, as a set, that is the reality of one's experience, 100%, 150%, 1000%.

You are on your own. You are solely responsible. There is no escaping this, as you are it and it is you....(both god and cow) (god is the ultimate predator and cow, and both arise from energy grass)

But there is, as we can see, a potential to not know this, to hide from this ultimate responsibility.

That this 'place' is most likely exactly as they say it is, that it is a training ground for energy beings. With minimal rules, minimal guidelines. Or, more to the point, minimal complexity in emergence, and this is the theater floor of your learning and growth.

In the end, there is no spider, there is no web, there is only your lack of knowing of the drive in and of the self, the mechanism of that, in a setting of a reality (a ground level) created by a group consciousness.

Is the ultimate conclusion, in a pure energy system with bits of individualized energy consciousness units -- is it that energy harvesting is the fundamental in acts of illusion and projection?

In such a scenario...information control becomes a ground floor fundamental necessity for energy harvesting, in whatever form it may take, be it layered or direct/singular.

Thus, who or what is attempting to control, or dictate, or guide.... your reality perception? Is it friend or foe? Is it you, external, or both? The way out, is it connected to the way you came in?
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th May 2015 at 13:52.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

25. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2015), Alekahn2 (28th May 2015), Carmen (18th June 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), Flash (28th May 2015), iamthat (31st May 2015), Marie (28th May 2015), PurpleLama (28th May 2015), Roisin (28th May 2015), seko (28th May 2015), skyflower (30th May 2015), Swan (28th May 2015), T Smith (30th May 2015), The Alley Cat (14th June 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), ulli (28th May 2015), william r sanford72 (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015), yuhui (28th May 2015)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

One more thing I would (like to) add (starting to parrot Agape here...)

That life is ultimately about the Self, (as Carmody said, quoting Lynn McTaggart)
    And that's where it all begins and ends.

And if we want to seek for the answers in the works of others,
    to remember that they themselves are still experimenting in their own search.

And if they are exploring the spearhead of thought, then even more likely that there will be errors made, and the magic doesn't always work, and when the world is pressing them for more and more answers they fall into the trap of faking it.
    Because all they are thinking about is how to pay the next energy bill.

So energy, or the lack thereof, IS the real cause of our own corruptability.
    Life is a gymnasium. Most are here to develop virtues, and become integrated.

The prize is the discovery of the cosmic Self.
    But it also has to be built, by overcoming the trickster, by polishing one's marbles,
    and then being that supreme marble.
    And in that process there will be mistakes made.
    Let's accept it, and not whine.

"If in the last few years you haven't discarded a major opinion or acquired a new one, check your pulse. You may be dead." ~Gelett Burgess

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2015), Carmen (18th June 2015), Carmody (28th May 2015), Curt (28th May 2015), Mike (28th May 2015), Reinhard (28th May 2015), Roisin (28th May 2015), skyflower (30th May 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), william r sanford72 (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015), yuhui (28th May 2015)

28. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    The way out, is it connected to the way you came in?
    What? You mean a vagina?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Mike (28th May 2015), transiten (28th May 2015)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

What? You mean a vagina?
    Of course not. But I'm fairly sure your response is orientated toward flippancy.

I don't' have 'the answer'. I only have my answer. If you don't have your answer, you have that given path and way, somewhere in your life.

That is a bit of a statement, which is fundamentally impossible in a energy derived system, so let's just say it is a statistically correct answer, just like that of quantum aggregates.

We have wave particle variance depending on observation and energy connection at the quantum particle/wave level.... and this arises into statistical averaging over untold trillions of quantum situations....which as a mass aggregate of them, we perceive as reality. A one and a zero, a black or a white....these are mass aggregate response patterns, they are not fundamentals.

Fundamentals, quantum particle function...is capable of variance depending upon levels and types of energy co-joining between them, with regard to our larger mass aggregate viewing and reflective existence consciousness 'in this place' point. That the thing viewing these color changes as letters and interpreting as the internal voice of self is a statistical quantum function, playing out as it's own envelope of reality, based on the lower level one.

The quantum reality of projection ....as reality formation..... as played out in the energy realm.

The vagina analogy is removed from the ground floor of the correct analysis point.... so it will fail, as it is not based on the system, it is based on the result of a projection in the system.
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th May 2015 at 13:17.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Curt (28th May 2015), Flash (28th May 2015), PurpleLama (28th May 2015), seko (28th May 2015), skyflower (30th May 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), ulli (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015)

32. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

What? You mean a vagina?
    Of course not. But I'm fairly sure your response is orientated toward flippancy.
    Just having a bit of fun, Carmody. You know I always value your perspective- even if I don't understand it.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Carmody (28th May 2015), Flash (28th May 2015), Mike (28th May 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), william r sanford72 (28th May 2015), Wind (28th May 2015)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

i think we're doing it to us.

and my grand theory on why this is, is because...drumroll please...: we're bored.
    Here's one for you, Mike. I think you'll like it. (NSFW warning)(tongue in cheek dark humour warning)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIpk8A8Ts3s
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th May 2015 at 13:55.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Curt (28th May 2015), Hervé (28th May 2015), Mike (28th May 2015), Reinhard (28th May 2015), seko (28th May 2015), transiten (28th May 2015), ulli (28th May 2015)

36. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Curt, most of here could not quite understand with any exactness what you were trying to say in your first post here in this thread. First you ramble on about crooked psychics and how much money they swindled from their clients and then somehow you segue into how screwed up "alt. media" is where you then wonder if you should just jump out of their web (of deceit) and not bother hunting the spider (the liars who operate in alt. media??).

Maybe if you were a better writer you might have been able to weave all of those elements together in a more coherent tapestry but for the most part, each of us here have only been able to break up that essay of yours and comment on only a parts of it instead of the whole.
    Last edited by Roisin; 28th May 2015 at 14:05.

37. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Curt, most of here could not quite understand with any exactness what you were trying to say in your first post here in this thread. First you ramble on about crooked psychics and how much money they swindled from their clients and then somehow you segue into how screwed up "alt. media" is where you then wonder if you should just jump out of their web (of deceit) and not bother hunting the spider (the liars who operate in alt. media??).

Maybe if you were a better writer you might have been able to weave all of those elements together in a more coherent tapestry but for the most part, each of us here have only been able to break up that essay of your and comment on only a parts of it instead of the whole.
    Perhaps.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Agape (28th May 2015), Flash (28th May 2015), Roisin (28th May 2015)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast