+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It's no wonder evil people still rule the world

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default It's no wonder evil people still rule the world

Maybe it's just the way I'm feeling tonight. Anyway here are my thoughts.

If God is all forgiving and he forgives evil people for their evil actions this creates a big question for me. If I behave in this world according to my conscience of what is right and what is wrong, then I am operating in this world with more restrictions than an evil person who has no conscience. The evil person has no limits on what is possible for him to do, so in a way, he feels freedom to do what he wants. If I am restricted by my conscience on what is possible for me to do then my freedom is severely restricted is it not. At the end of our lives we are presumably forgiven for any wrong doings. My “trivial” wrong doings are forgiven and the evil person's wrong doings which may include mass murder, corruption at the highest levels, cheating and stealing from many people are also forgiven. If it is the end result that matters then it would seem that there is no difference. It is no small wonder that the evil people rule the world and have always done. We good people are at a disadvantage with our conscience tying our hands behind our backs. I am sure the evil ones fully understand this and take advantage when ever they can. The psychopaths rule because they are free of conscience. Is there anything that can be done? Dr Bruce Lipton, Gregg Braden and others tell us that we good people who think and feel nice feelings are the healthiest. How come these evil bastards like Kissinger, Bush, The Queen mother, the Queen the list goes on, live to a great age with health. Maybe the evil ones do what they do not because they don't believe in the existence of a creator but that they do believe in a creator who is all forgiving.
    It's this unconditional love that the newagers go on about. That is a load of codswallop too!

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 26th May 2015 at 00:38.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

alh02 (26th May 2015), AriG (26th May 2015), awakeningmom (27th May 2015), ceetee9 (26th May 2015), Deega (26th May 2015), Dennis Leahy (26th May 2015), Elainie (26th June 2015), Fellow Aspirant (26th May 2015), Flash (26th May 2015), Gaia (27th May 2015), Gardener (26th May 2015), Heart-2-Heart (26th May 2015), Jake (26th May 2015), Muzz (26th May 2015), Philaletheian (26th May 2015), Richard S. (26th May 2015), seko (26th May 2015), Selene (27th May 2015), spiritwind (27th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th May 2015), Tesseract (26th May 2015), Watching from Cyprus (28th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: It's no wonder evil people still rule the world

Ultimately nobody can escape the consequence of their actions.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

aranuk (26th May 2015), Gardener (26th May 2015), joeecho (26th May 2015), Morbid (27th May 2015), Selene (27th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th May 2015), UrbanAnthro (24th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Ultimately nobody can escape the consequence of their actions.
    And you know that as a fact? I used to think the same because I was told that by a spiritual master. That doesn't mean it is true. That is what I know now.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

ceetee9 (26th May 2015), East Sun (26th May 2015), poetbil (26th May 2015), Richard S. (26th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Lightbulb Re: It's no wonder evil people still rule the world

God is ALL That IS
    This is how IT plays this game...

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

aranuk (26th May 2015), Heart-2-Heart (26th May 2015), joeecho (26th May 2015), Snookie (26th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th May 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

I hear you Stan.

This is something which has plagued me for most of my life, and has come to my attention even more so recently. It seems to me that the people who suffer in this world are the innocents and people with a conscience, people who try to live well and be kind to others. Yet the bastards just reap the benefits and the glory and continually get away with their deeds.

I don't have an answer, I think you're right - they rule the world because they have no qualms about playoing the game to their own advantage.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

aranuk (26th May 2015), Gaia (27th May 2015), Lifebringer (26th May 2015), Richard S. (26th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th May 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I was there as you are now Truthseeker dan. I now think for myself. What do you know? Bashar says many things.

Stan

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

alh02 (26th May 2015), Richard S. (26th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th May 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)

If God is all forgiving and he forgives evil people for their evil actions this creates a big question for me. If I behave in this world according to my conscience of what is right and what is wrong, then I am operating in this world with more restrictions than an evil person who has no conscience. The evil person has no limits on what is possible for him to do, so in a way, he feels freedom to do what he wants. If I am restricted by my conscience on what is possible for me to do then my freedom is severely restricted is it not. At the end of our lives we are presumably forgiven for any wrong doings. My “trivial” wrong doings are forgiven and the evil person's wrong doings which may include mass murder, corruption at the highest levels, cheating and stealing from many people are also forgiven. If it is the end result that matters then it would seem that there is no difference. It is no small wonder that the evil people rule the world and have always done. We good people are at a disadvantage with our conscience tying our hands behind our backs. I am sure the evil ones fully understand this and take advantage when ever they can. The psychopaths rule because they are free of conscience. Is there anything that can be done? Dr Bruce Lipton, Gregg Braden and others tell us that we good people who think and feel nice feelings are the healthiest. How come these evil bastards like Kissinger, Bush, The Queen mother, the Queen the list goes on, live to a great age with health. Maybe the evil ones do what they do not because they don't believe in the existence of a creator but that they do believe in a creator who is all forgiving.
    It's this unconditional love that the newagers go on about. That is a load of codswallop too!

Stan
    Maybe your perception comes with Rabbinic views, "turn the other chick if someone hit you" ,
    This is slave masters' teachings for slaves' riots, uprisings.

"There is a singularity at the end and everybody is going to be equal"
    It is their salvation hope and false promise for their followers.

Chooses are yours if you like to kill an infant, you can kill, if you want to steal something, which is not belong to you, you steal, but paths(your chooses) makes you, not your DNAs. ( you should remember this" humans are not killers before learning why and how they can do it)

It is not every-beings in Terra are the same and there is no singularity for every creature. You will chose which polarity is going to be your destination.
    Hope my summary doesn't need spell check
    Last edited by Tangri; 26th May 2015 at 01:06.
    Love and Hope

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

aranuk (26th May 2015), Gaia (27th May 2015), joeecho (26th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th May 2015), Tesseract (26th May 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mosquito (here)
    I hear you Stan.

This is something which has plagued me for most of my life, and has come to my attention even more so recently. It seems to me that the people who suffer in this world are the innocents and people with a conscience, people who try to live well and be kind to others. Yet the bastards just reap the benefits and the glory and continually get away with their deeds.

I don't have an answer, I think you're right - they rule the world because they have no qualms about playoing the game to their own advantage.
    Hi Mosquito I agree with all you say. It's what I think too. I have been truthful all my life and treated people fairly. I have loved my wife and family and friends and I can count all my real friends on one hand. I think I am lucky. Billionares who are evil don't need real friends they make do with servants wherever they go.

Stan

16. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (26th May 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)

Stan
    Maybe your perception comes with Rabbinic views, "turn the other chick if someone hit you" ,

"There is a singularity at the end and everybody is going to be equal"
    It is their salvation hope and false promise for their followers.

Chooses are yours if you like to kill an infant, you can kill, if you want to steal something, which is not belong to you, you steal, but paths(your chooses) makes you, not your DNAs. ( you should remember this" humans are not killers before learning why and how they can do it)

It is not every-beings in Terra are not same and there is no singularity for every creature. You will chose which polarity is going to be your destination.
    Hope my summary doesn't need spell check
    Tangri my perceptions don't come from rabbinic views, they are mine alone.

Stan

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Gaia (27th May 2015), Richard S. (26th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th May 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I was there as you are now Truthseeker dan. I now think for myself. What do you know? Bashar says many things.

Stan
    The one that thinks for itself is not the Real You (One)

Much love and wisdom
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

aranuk (26th May 2015), joeecho (26th May 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)

If I am restricted by my conscience on what is possible for me to do then my freedom is severely restricted is it not. At the end of our lives we are presumably forgiven for any wrong doings. My “trivial” wrong doings are forgiven and the evil person's wrong doings which may include mass murder, corruption at the highest levels, cheating and stealing from many people are also forgiven. If it is the end result that matters then it would seem that there is no difference. It is no small wonder that the evil people rule the world and have always done. We good people are at a disadvantage with our conscience tying our hands behind our backs. I am sure the evil ones fully understand this and take advantage when ever they can. The psychopaths rule because they are free of conscience. Is there anything that can be done

Stan
    :
    Tangri my perceptions don't come from rabbinic views, they are mine alone.

Stan
    But you feel(think) you are restricted by your conscience,( you are not, really). you restricted by teachings. You learn them and chose them don't expect any carrot at the end. Go for your neighbor's field and have more carrots now if you can.
    Love and Hope

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

aranuk (26th May 2015), joeecho (26th May 2015), Snookie (26th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th May 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I said "IF I am restricted by my conscience." Your quote of mine is on your top line. I did not say I was.

Stan

24. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

alh02 (26th May 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

The pain, suffering and difficulty we experience on a daily basis would be a lot easier if we were consistently connected with the higher consciousness, and in my opinion, we’ll continue to struggle until we can repeatedly call on this inner source of strength, knowledge and inspiration.

We have to break through the mind control that’s been forced onto us if we want to maintain our connection with the Self, which is why it’s so important to stay receptive to this higher consciousness while remembering to persevere when we struggle instead of sinking into depression or convincing ourselves we don’t belong here.

We have every reason to be joyful about our existence on this planet, because we have an opportunity to contribute to the greatest planetary changes we’ve ever known as a society. Most people are unaware of the changes that are in the air, and this makes our work even more important.

I can say from experience that we’re going to have bad days. We’re going to have days when we just don’t feel like we can do the things we’ve come here to do, and sitting down in front of the TV or playing a video game will sound much more appealing.

For our sake and the sake of our evolving planet, we have to find the strength to say no to these distracting temptations and continue to fulfill our mission. The more we distract ourselves, the more we fail to achieve in our shrinking time here on earth, so let’s remember how crucial this mission is and try to persevere, even in our most difficult times.

Our creative and spiritual dedication will allow us to achieve more than we currently realize, so we’ll have to have faith that we aren’t working for nothing and that we really are moving toward the goal of individual and collective evolution.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

aranuk (26th May 2015), Heart-2-Heart (26th May 2015), joeecho (26th May 2015), Selene (27th May 2015), Wind (26th May 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Do not chose your acts for future investments or punishments, chose them if they are suits YOU.

At the end you are what you are.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I said "IF I am restricted by my conscience." Your quote of mine is on your top line. I did not say I was.

Stan
    I did not say you were. I said ; you feel(think) that way.
    Last edited by Tangri; 26th May 2015 at 01:29.
    Love and Hope

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

aranuk (26th May 2015), joeecho (26th May 2015), Selene (27th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th May 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Mosquito is the only person here to respond to what I said in my OP. Tangri please don't turn this topic into a you said I said semantic waste of time. Either respond to what my views were or leave it and go elsewhere for your semantic excercise.

Stan

PS I am off to beddie byes now.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

alh02 (26th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th May 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

And you know that as a fact? I used to think the same because I was told that by a spiritual master. That doesn't mean it is true. That is what I know now.
    Intuitively, yes. Although it doesn't matter if we believe it or not, universe is as universe does and it is always just. I try to follow the age old golden rule.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

aranuk (26th May 2015), Gaia (27th May 2015), joeecho (26th May 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th May 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member johnh's Avatar
    Thanks

Bashar needs a large cup of "shut the f**k up." (old military expression). Some one should tell him that the Truth/truth does not justify anything, the cosmic truths cannot be known while in a human body, anyway. There is a yardstick for the blind and that is the eight virtues, which the universe ever so slowly responds to at a planetary level and beyond. BTW, all of creation is female, which is immeasurable, and the infinite potential to create is male, which cannot be known and has no existence.

Evil rules the world for one reason only - we allow it. We are apathetic, lazy, comfort oriented and afraid of death. Humanity has given permission incrementally for the condition we now live in. Over the millennia, we were duped, deceived, tricked and lied to, our DNA tampered with. But after we realized it and even before each step downward, we just shrugged our shoulders. They were too big, too strong, to persuasive, or there would be something shinny at the end.

Silence implies consent.

Love is not enough. There needs to be wisdom and power, also. There is anger, there is rage, then there is wrath.

I personally don't believe that Jesus said to turn the other cheek. Some one stuck that in there to control the slaves. Seems to me he said that he had come to bring a sword.

Is forgiveness really appropriate with a jackboot in your face while your wife is being raped and your children impaled on broken glass and bayonets? When dark storm clouds gather what prophecy do you need about rain?

"Who would be sheriff in a town littered with meat where the watchman is a vulture." J.M. Rumi with regards to the ego and the world condition.
    Last edited by johnh; 26th May 2015 at 02:16.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnh For This Post:

alh02 (27th May 2015), aranuk (26th May 2015), Richard S. (26th May 2015), UrbanAnthro (24th June 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Hi Aranuk, when I feel the rage like this (at the NWO),
    sometimes I think of that Bible verse from the Beatitudes,

"The meek shall inherit the earth"

it's not gonna be my family either, inheriting lol

p.s. it brings one back to the Native concept of borrowing rather than ownership.
    i.e. the idea that when the Corrupt System comes crashing down, a new line of stewards will rise up (Hopefully) and just be people..
    subsisting and maybe building if there's enough free time. But otherwise just enjoying earth not destroying it.

the so called "christian leaders" of our world, more like greek warlords.
    i think maybe a lot of the religious people in the mil have bought into something other than home grown religion in other words.

There really aren't too many examples of perfect people, though, from the humblest Quaker to the devoutest Yazidi there are faults

36. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Maybe this existence is just a proving ground for rewards after the game has ended. Perhaps not. This "god" that has been created as the great panacea for the masses? Probably just a tool. Maybe not. The great conundrum is that we won't know whether a life of virtue versus a life of sin is rewarded until we leave this "life". I can only guess that we should follow our instinct and live our lives accordingly. Pick your poison, choose your side. Roll the dice. If you feel that you have a choice between good and evil, the chances might be that you are evil, given that you can conceptualize the difference and compartmentalize the outcome.

My father lead an evil path. He passed away today. I wonder where he might be now. That's the thing about playing this game. You don't get to know who wins until you are out of the game.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

alh02 (27th May 2015), aranuk (26th May 2015), Selene (27th May 2015), Snookie (26th May 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th May 2015), Tesseract (26th May 2015)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

The 'evil' ones you talk about are not evil to each other, in fact they really do a fine job of looking after one another, the casual observer is almost charmed by it. I guess there has to be some kind of sustaining mechanism. They choose their enemies, who they want to exploit and oppress. So why not adopt the same attitude and unleash unto them what they inflict on the rest of us? You can still be good to everyone else. There surely is no God who forgives or punishes, those are the concepts of flesh and blood. I do not believe there is even a judgement after death, forgiveness implies some kind of judgment that something needs to be forgiven. I find the idea of judgement extending beyond the plane of our mortal existence to be rather repulsive, not to mention simplistic. As bits of matter bouncing from one stimulus to another we live in a circumstancial universe, for their to be a judgment afterwards certainly would be a most wicked and unfair trick.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

alh02 (27th May 2015), aranuk (26th May 2015), Gaia (27th May 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast